Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garage floor

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Garage floor - Page 3 Empty Re: Garage floor

Post  Crisis Rocan Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:51 pm

Ummm maybe...

that's not such a good idea. I mean it's bad enough I've been at it since well let's say forever. Time travel here and there and everywhere.

Dammit with the internal sound track. This is a bad idea I've got to let her down gently.

You see this is not a good idea, I would'n' even now where to begin for a fair trade or selling price. I'm a dozen slaves and their entire families wouldn't even come close to being worth it. I don't know I mean time travel isn't a thing to mesh around with.

Drapes curtains, not sure FOCUS dumbass we're talking end of the world mishap here focus...

Hey, hey, hey now not on her body, where is that hand going.. wait is that my hand moving or hers.

So let's change the subject time travel is a bad idea, take it from an expert.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:34 am

"Pretty please? IM SORRY!" She begged, seemingly having forgotten the fire, the wrecked ship... "I... really need that part!" She begged, leaning closer to him, clutching his hand... when she remembered the hand still cupping her ass. She blinked, glanced up and down. "...I'll be a good girl, just want to modify it a little... I promise~" She says, running her hand down his chiseled chest and frame. "...unless, you like a bad girl? Hurrrrr <3" She says with lidded eyes, biting her lower lip sensually, her chest pressed against him... if it wasn't clear before, she had no bra underneath... "I mean, everyone has a price, and... I'm saying that hopping around like a time lord must be... lonely, at times, no? 😏 " She hummed, smirking as she stroked his... crotch!
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:50 am

Her hand definitely her hand... I'm pretty sure my hand isn't that small!  Blink blink.

Hmm is this like dumpster diving, should I be offended over this whole thing.  If she's this eager over a busted time travel device what does she do for normal parts.  I mean the progression went from oh what'll I do, to say there sailor got any seamen, in less space of time than it takes to get a Trigallian prostitute out of her pimps clutches and into a vice unit.  By the by that's about as fast as a coke whore'll drop for more.  Anyway I think I should be offended at how quick this is going from oh I likey like to oh I'll likey, likey more.

I really shouldn't give it up!

Wait that didn't come out right, it practically sounded like a yes, shit no, wait maybe.

Lonely certain dangerous most definitely, especially for women who think they can survive the...

process...

Oh this is all coming out wrong.  At least she's not a vampire.  Cupping chin tilting her head up inspecting for fangs while leaning in closer to kiss... dammit no stop, this is...

this is...

Bad stop it she's cute but you don't want to break another one do you?

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:16 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:Her hand definitely her hand... I'm pretty sure my hand isn't that small!  Blink blink.

Hmm is this like dumpster diving, should I be offended over this whole thing.  If she's this eager over a busted time travel device what does she do for normal parts.  I mean the progression went from oh what'll I do, to say there sailor got any seamen, in less space of time than it takes to get a Trigallian prostitute out of her pimps clutches and into a vice unit.  By the by that's about as fast as a coke whore'll drop for more.  Anyway I think I should be offended at how quick this is going from oh I likey like to oh I'll likey, likey more.

I really shouldn't give it up!

Wait that didn't come out right, it practically sounded like a yes, shit no, wait maybe.

Lonely certain dangerous most definitely, especially for women who think they can survive the...

process...

Oh this is all coming out wrong.  At least she's not a vampire.  Cupping chin tilting her head up inspecting for fangs while leaning in closer to kiss... dammit no stop, this is...

this is...

Bad stop it she's cute but you don't want to break another one do you?

She batted her long lashes as he tilted her head up. She smirked, with a playful raise of the brow. "What's wrong? 'fraid I might bite?" she chuckled, pulling herself that extra distance to press her lips against his. Her silky, warm lips drifted from his as she pulled her head back a little. "I do a lot of things, and one of them is making the best equipment I can for my friend Alastor, with that dohicky, I think... I can engineer it to cause small pockets of temporal distortion, make time stop for objects, people, monsters... for an albeit temporary time. I don't think it'll make him zip forward or back in time haha~" She giggled, hugging him close. "Besides... you're cute, I'm cute, I'm cupping your crotch, you my ass... I think its a bit too late to back out now, no?" She hummed Blush
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:33 am

No brakes fuck you internal sound track, I'm pretty sure that's how I got into this situation No fucking brakes on the Delorean. And right now I'm not even the one shifting through the gears. Hell she's all sick shift I'm just stuck bring up her rear. I have this rising sensation that things are going to explode around here sooner rather than later and I'm not sure what's going to come of it...

No. I mean yes, I mean umm

Somebody find the brakes... oh wait no brakes and now things are moving into a whole different position. Dammit I didn't realize there was a couch on this side of the garage. Wait we're not on that side of the garage this side, which side wait a minute. Why am I even trying to fight this, I can flip the switch and still get off with the Flux Capacitor when she's worn out. Well that and next track please

Smart ass.

So this couch is comfy, minus the whole we were just on the other side of the room thing. But I think you might like shifting through positions and what not since backing out is going to be a bit tricky at this point...

Shouldn't we back out?

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:52 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:

No brakes fuck you internal sound track, I'm pretty sure that's how I got into this situation No fucking brakes on the Delorean.  And right now I'm not even the one shifting through the gears.  Hell she's all sick shift I'm just stuck bring up her rear.  I have this rising sensation that things are going to explode around here sooner rather than later and I'm not sure what's going to come of it...

No. I mean yes, I mean umm

Somebody find the brakes... oh wait no brakes and now things are moving into a whole different position.  Dammit I didn't realize there was a couch on this side of the garage.  Wait we're not on that side of the garage this side, which side wait a minute.  Why am I even trying to fight this, I can flip the switch and still get off with the Flux Capacitor when she's worn out.  Well that and next track please

Smart ass.

So this couch is comfy, minus the whole we were just on the other side of the room thing.  But I think you might like shifting through positions and what not since backing out is going to be a bit tricky at this point...

Shouldn't we back out?

"Mizuki, by the way~" She hummed, arms loosely wrapped around his neck, her crotch up against his... She almost didn't realize they were shifting about till he brought it up! "Kinda kinky actually, I'm still wondering if this is real or I'm suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning again, but you feel real." She says licking the corner of his mouth. "I mean, worse that can happen is this is a dream and I'll be inspired and make a variation of that dohicky anyway and I'll have the fun memories of having a casual fling with a time lord." She shrugged, jumping up, hooking her legs around his hips pressing her chest right against his bare chest! Her breasts flattened against him, and she could feel the subtle beating of his heart. "If its all real... I can claim a check from the insurance company for the... I'm talking too much~" She softly hummed, closing her purple eyes, pressing her lips against his again... curious with her tongue again as she gently poked his! Hurrrrr <3
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:05 am

Umm tin lipsy...

wait did I just make a Tin Lizzy joke, model T as in tiny, finely flattened ti...

This is starting to get tasty... lips lips smooth soft grease smeared lips.

I never would have guessed motor oil could taste so good!

WHAT!

did I just say? Every inch of her is revving up for...

Hey now internal sound track that's just poetic. But what can I say she's two out of three short hair small chest, sure she's not a red head but that's only bonus content anyway. A trickle of sweat beads between us sliding around between my chest and her breasts like a loose marble on a sloped floor squirming every so sensually across all four nipples worming around making it's own way slowly effortlessly continually downward as a second and third bead of sweat form and and play tag between the paper thin gap between our bodies. Each touch each kiss akin to fire raging throughout the room, a blaze of heat surging all around us as I unintentionally shift use across the room once again, couch and all.

If this is a dream, you may never want to wake up again!

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:24 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:Umm tin lipsy...

wait did I just make a Tin Lizzy joke, model T as in tiny, finely flattened ti...

This is starting to get tasty... lips lips smooth soft grease smeared lips.

I never would have guessed motor oil could taste so good!

WHAT!

did I just say?  Every inch of her is revving up for...

Hey now internal sound track that's just poetic.  But what can I say she's two out of three short hair small chest, sure she's not a red head but that's only bonus content anyway.  A trickle of sweat beads between us sliding around between my chest and her breasts like a loose marble on a sloped floor squirming every so sensually across all four nipples  worming around making it's own way slowly effortlessly continually downward as a second and third bead of sweat form and and play tag between the paper thin gap between our bodies.  Each touch each kiss akin to fire raging throughout the room, a blaze of heat surging all around us as I unintentionally shift use across the room once again, couch and all.

If this is a dream, you may never want to wake up again!

She gasped. "...oh gosh, there's motor oil in my mouth?!" Mizu then blushed, sticking out her tongue, her eyes going cross eyed for a moment as she tried to look down at her tongue... before his lips were on hers again. She batted her eyelids, and then slowly closed them again; the fire in the garage a distant thought as the pair made out and the heat from the fire and their bodies. Sweat dripping between them, down his chest, her shirt, she reached down, yanking the gray tank up and over her head, her smallish tits jiggling against his ripped abs, her pink nipples poking into his ribs! Her tank... fell away, no longer a forethought either. She felt their position shift again, but didn't look, too focused on the lovely man revving her engine! "Hahh... sounds kinky~" She moaned, arms around his neck, pulling herself against him again, lips tight with his and her tongue playing tag once again with him.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:40 am

Ok that about sums it up! And now they couch is just spinning freely around the garage in a slow circuitous pattern, or maybe that was just how the world felt spinning around us. It was hard...

To say with everything becoming crystallized in time. When was the last time I stopped for a taste of the fairer and finer sex...

Sex now there's a finer fairer thought. Small and magnificent, flat yet shapely in ways only a pair of hands could define to the brain. Closing my eyes I let my hands see for me, each and every inch first down from her palmable ass to her thighs and calves. Slowly, gently, with firm constant pressure inch by inch I feel the subtle curves of her legs and than work inch by stellar inch back up over the curve of the soft posterior into the grove of her lower spin. Fingers sliding off her back so only my finger tips trail up her spin.

I can feel the world spinning around us, the smoke and fire of the wreckage burning intensely first behind, than beside us, again farther away. The taste of her skin and lips, mixed with the carnage and carnal sensations from all around us the feel of curving spine as my finger tips send an electric chill up her spine, revving up her proverbial engine even more. Dancing along her back stopping at the back of her neck as I aim lower then her lips for the next kiss.

Feel free to tell me when to stop. I'm afraid I only have one gear, unbelievable!

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:09 am

The sensations, the feeling of his hands around her tits, down her ribs, up her spine, around her ass, her satin white thong vanished somewhere, she didn't know what happened Mizu didn't care! She gasped, her breathing shallow, her chest rising and falling with their movements! "Gods... this... ahhh" She gasped, her short black hair clinging to her skull, perspiration dripping down her face, down her neck... outlining her toned features, her lithe frame bathed in a shower of slick sweat formed by their ecstasy! Her slender fingers traced his shoulders, down his abs, around his back, clawing deep trenches down his spine... one hand rolling across his hip, gripping the taut hill, sliding around his thigh, pulling down the useless pants, cupping his length, his manhood, stroking the intimate, burning rod! The shape of the blade was there, her kiln hot and wet like molten lava, like a certain dwarf's elsewhere in the world she didn't know, and possibly may not meet in her current lifetime. She found her tongue on his neck, her teeth on his neck... to his relief they were not those of a vampire and she did not bite that hard~

Her body shimmering as the world spun, her head light, her eyes lidded as she pushed her hips against him, her jumpsuit inching down her lovely thighs, falling past her slender legs. The world was burning blur of orange and reddish-purple, warm and slick, and inspirational and bizarre... Gods it was fucking hot in there!
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:08 am

The old internal sound track was kicking up new hits for the oh my god fanboy song list as one I'd never heard from a band I though dead and gone before their time even began rang out the words playing madness on my. Tongue sliding down her bare chest lingering on one nipple than the next, the imagines mixing between the lyrics, and the flesh and bone between my fingers, lips and sliding across my central pillar. Towering over me her beautiful frame sleek and aerodynamic, the perfect model of feminine beauty slipped fully into the drivers seat, racing hearts out striping our clothes as they fall free.

There really was no backing out, just driving deeper, pushing hard and further forward, making each moment expand into a universe of new depth and experience for her with ever synchronized pulse of our organic gears bumping and grinding as one. Hips, lips, finger tips all working in different way but all as one. The floor and ceiling fire and heat. Sweat gliding this way and that as the pulsing continued inside, deep inside, and out as well.

Gods, ha...

mmm...

those brats can't hold a candle to me on my worst day...

mmm.

Let alone when I want toooooo.

mmhm.

Put on a good showing.

How about we take this up a notch and see if you can handle more!

Fuck my back is burning up now, as I feel the irony of the next track hit me, like a red hot sheet of metal slammed against my back. Which it was, tattooing my spine on the roof of the Delorean as the heat picked up being so much closer to the burning wreckage. But that was just for me. I switched her up mid shift you know blipping one way than blipping her another so she never touched the roof of the Delorean as I thrust deeper than ever before between her pulsing hips. It lasted only a minute but the roof of the Delorean cold down while I channeled energy through the air around us to cool her body and protect her lustful body's ever rising temperature down to a pleasant level as the heat raged into my back.

Blip.

I had to stop myself from laughing outright as I buried my head into her neck nibbling back trying to stifle the humor which that song was causing me as the inside of the Delorean became our next hot steamy shift stop. No stopping until she can't go on. It's all I wanted in that moment, to go until she couldn't go any more. Oh dear God I need to shift her into a bed, or the bed of a broken half fixed truck with fancy parts considering her own turn on for all things mechanically crafty.

Her satin thong dropped into the seat just within hands reach as I slide her white garments around one of her hands pulling her arm across my chest than her other gently teasing her while wrapping her hands up with her own underwear behind her back. Neatly knotted so she could use her hands to continue. As I leaned forward off the car seat to lick and suck on her breast constantly pressing deeper into that perfection which was her body' lower half.

I'm not going to stop, until you can't move even a fraction of an inch more.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:17 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:

The old internal sound track was kicking up new hits for the oh my god fanboy song list as one I'd never heard from a band I though dead and gone before their time even began rang out the words playing madness on my.  Tongue sliding down her bare chest lingering on one nipple than the next, the imagines mixing between the lyrics, and the flesh and bone between my fingers, lips and sliding across my central pillar.  Towering over me her beautiful frame sleek and aerodynamic, the perfect model of feminine beauty slipped fully into the drivers seat, racing hearts out striping our clothes as they fall free.  

There really was no backing out, just driving deeper, pushing hard and further forward, making each moment expand into a universe of new depth and experience for her with ever synchronized pulse of our organic gears bumping and grinding as one.  Hips, lips, finger tips all working in different way but all as one.  The floor and ceiling fire and heat.  Sweat gliding this way and that as the pulsing continued inside, deep inside, and out as well.

Gods, ha...

mmm...

those brats can't hold a candle to me on my worst day...

mmm.

Let alone when I want toooooo.

mmhm.

Put on a good showing.

How about we take this up a notch and see if you can handle more!

Fuck my back is burning up now, as I feel the irony of the next track hit me, like a red hot sheet of metal slammed against my back.  Which it was, tattooing my spine on the roof of the Delorean as the heat picked up being so much closer to the burning wreckage.  But that was just for me.  I switched her up mid shift you know blipping one way than blipping her another so she never touched the roof of the Delorean as I thrust deeper than ever before between her pulsing hips.  It lasted only a minute but the roof of the Delorean cold down while I channeled energy through the air around us to cool her body and protect her lustful body's ever rising temperature down to a pleasant level as the heat raged into my back.  

Blip.

I had to stop myself from laughing outright as I buried my head into her neck nibbling back trying to stifle the humor which that song was causing me as the inside of the Delorean became our next hot steamy shift stop.  No stopping until she can't go on.  It's all I wanted in that moment, to go until she couldn't go any more.  Oh dear God I need to shift her into a bed, or the bed of a broken half fixed truck with fancy parts considering her own turn on for all things mechanically crafty.

Her satin thong dropped into the seat just within hands reach as I slide her white garments around one of her hands pulling her arm across my chest than her other gently teasing her while wrapping her hands up with her own underwear behind her back.  Neatly knotted so she could use her hands to continue.  As I leaned forward off the car seat to lick and suck on her breast constantly pressing deeper into that perfection which was her body' lower half.

I'm not going to stop, until you can't move even a fraction of an inch more.

The feeling of his length, the pushing the sliding tongue the heat of passion so palpable it felt as though the world was on fire! "Fuck...yes...! Yes! Ah...!" Mizu panted, her lidded eyelashes fluttering while he thrusts and thrusts...! She didn't know how, but she was inside the car with him at one point, and her satin, white thong was now being used to bind her hands! She didn't know how it happened it was trivial compared to everything else! "Haa...aaaaah~" She gasped, the heat never dying down, she thought she saw flames but her vision was so blurry from the tears welling up, she just ignored it and submitted to the lust and bliss! She could feel him kiss, lick, suckle her breast as he leaned over her, her legs spread wide as she leaned back against the seat or something in the car, her knees hooking around his hips as he thrusts deeply inside her tight, moist cavern! "Oh... aah.. bring it on~" She purred, giggling and gasping as she felt his rough length penetrate deep, parting her tight walls and driving ever so deeper inside her core! Like inserting a uranium rod into a reactor's core... it was a delicate process that still usually resulted in a big boom! But Gods, did it feel... amazing!
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:35 am

I won't lie I was enjoying it, dragging out each moment as only I could, for every second of pleasure coursing through her tightly spun body, I was making it last three or four for her. What...? I can't help but be at my best when someone hot puts me on the spot. And frankly it wasn't my idea she started it and she was going to get it, all of it, long before I was done enjoying myself, I mean making her enjoy the love of a lifetime, in sixty-hours or less, of course time was skipping by at a rather decent pace.

Now think about this for a moment, being in the middle of the peak of your best comsicly mind blowing moment of sex. That very moment which never last long enough but feels like forever... now hold that thought, let it play out for what feels like an hour of straight up ecstasy, a moment that feels like it's never going to end and your mind and body lock up in pure pleasure...

And I think that's right about where I'll stop. Of course eventually you would come down from that high point... and Couch, and blip, blip, blip, right in the middle of the garage floor flat on my back with a great view of the couch we were just on. The fire roars to life now as I come back into time properly, all the weird side ways shit coming to an end like the fire of the airship being held in check like a woman holding her breathe before an awfully wonderful climatic moment for herself. To be fair time flies when you're having fun, could been a few hours of time slipping by while we flitted around the garage breaking the place in, in new ways she'd probably only realize after I was gone.

Still clinging to me wrapped up tight so sat straddled above me, the vie hilariously beautiful.

Beautiful because she was simply that... and hilariously so because I had an even better view of her couch then I did of her and she was taking up most of my sight.

I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't have done that, not very good of me.

She'd probably think I was talking about the sex, I wasn't sorry one bit about that, not that I was even close to being done. But the view of her couch well, let's just say... oops I stuck it into her ceiling somewhere between her moan number seventy-two and almost scream number fifty-six. Oops I mean how do you explain having a couch sticking half way out of your ceiling. I think I'll leave that topic alone and hope she doesn't notice until after I'm gone. Although she was quite pleased with herself when she was hanging from my hips with a rather piercing and satisfied scream on her lips upside down when I ... accidentally... put it there.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3