Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entrance Hall

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Entrance Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Entrance Hall

Post  Dura al-Akram Khalili Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:27 am

Dura chuckled. "What, you a sunflower now?" She then had a serious look on her face... then a flustered expression. "...It hasn't changed. Just in this circumstance I find that if either of us make a move... we'll end up just mortally wounding each other. That wouldn't be fun, it be pathetic." She sighed, still holding the massive blade to his left ribcage.

She then smirked. "Actually... no I'm wrong. There is one way to fix this. I'll show you something awesome before I kill you, so you may wanna fight for real now." The woman says before switching modes. "Speed Focus!" She exclaimed, the large sword in her hand glowing with her armor, in an instant changing forms--

Saren would feel Dura's buckler against the flat of his blade as he came to descend upon her, while her free hand gripped his belt, and in all an instant, she threw Saren through one of the broken walls leading into the courtyard!

(to the inner courtyard)
Dura al-Akram Khalili
Dura al-Akram Khalili
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2