Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers

Post  Elric Cinderwood Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:29 am

Mai Natsume wrote:
Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Hellhound didn't answer Eric as her face smirked savagely at Mai. "We know your secrets too... Little boy." taunted the monster, smiling, before leaping backwards back into the mist, a gout of flame escaping her fang filled maw at the pair to keep them off foot.

"Azula's shard... How quaint. After seeing what I've seen, you primals and your War god userpers really are small on the grand scale... And as for mortals.... They don't even know whats coming. But I do now."

Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers - Page 2 Gasp_by_akiyamamoto77-db02f97

She froze, her eyes large and her jaw dropped. How...how...did she know?! She stood there, for a moment, dumbfounded as she looks around the misty battlefield. My father... all that planning, yet... this must be some sort of trick, she can't...possibly know... She thought, but she realized the glare was directed at her, and the Azula shard... which was her family's curse, and her greatest secret...

Elric swung at the beast, but she vanished before he could land a hit. "Damn you!" He screamed out, turning to Mai and was confused by the transaction between beast and girl. He felt like the words were directed at himself again, but...found it rather odd that the demon bitch glared at Mai, who was somewhat put off in apparent shock at some revelation. The topic of the Azula shard made him raise a brow too. "Azula shard? What...the hell are you talking about." He says, turning from Mai to the misty veil around him, blades at the ready.
Elric Cinderwood
Elric Cinderwood
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:40 am

"Asssss my furry friend ssssaid, you do now even know with whom you travel with." The wraith spoke from deeper within the mist.

"Your friend carriessssss within her the ssssshard of Azzzzzzula, a Primal Tier 5Cccccc or perhapssssss even a 5B level planetary being. What you refer to assssss a God. And that'sssss a joke... That being ssssssaid, sssshe wassssss not alwaysssss assssss you sssssee her now. The Ssssshard her father had protected changed her."

"Thats right. Your companion was once a completely different person. But by the power of an uppity little planetary God, he got changed for a she. Heh, Then again, mortals are easy things to change, even for the weakest of immortals." the Hellhound taunted as she moved about the forest, circling, stalking.

"Unfortunately, your world hassssss become the battleground for... much more powerful beingsssss. And the sssstakes, are higher than you two and your godssssss can imagine. But, I guessssssss you should not concern yourssssselves with that. You won't be here to be involved in that fight."

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Natsume Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:53 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"Asssss my furry friend  ssssaid, you do now even know with whom you travel with." The wraith spoke from deeper within the mist.

"Your friend carriessssss within her the ssssshard of Azzzzzzula, a Primal Tier 5Cccccc or perhapssssss even a 5B level planetary being. What you refer to assssss a God. And that'sssss a joke... That being ssssssaid, sssshe wassssss not alwaysssss assssss you sssssee her now. The Ssssshard her father had protected changed her."

"Thats right. Your companion was once a completely different person. But by the power of an uppity little planetary God, he got changed for a she. Heh, Then again, mortals are easy things to change, even for the weakest of immortals." the Hellhound taunted as she moved about the forest, circling, stalking.

"Unfortunately, your world hassssss become the battleground for... much more powerful beingsssss. And the sssstakes, are higher than you two and your godssssss can imagine. But, I guessssssss you should not concern yourssssselves with that. You won't be here to be involved in that fight."

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!" she shrieked, her face red, her body weak, her mind unable to grasp the situation. "S-stahp! P-please! No further!" She pleaded, but they revealed her past anyway. Now, with her past laid bare before him, she couldn't even look at Elric as she fell to her knees:

Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers - Page 2 0330761c078d80c2aed786b65dc2ea1a_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn1rs

"H...how..." she says, broken, her mind in shambles. Her shady past... laid bear as her mind went back...

"Matsu...come here boy." Her father called for her, and she approached, back when she was still a boy. "Yes father?" she had asked. "It...is time. I am unsure what will happen. The Azula Shard is a powerful object meant for a female vessel... not meant for men like us. However... you are young where your older brother, Mitsuhide was too old... his death was unavoidable. But you... you can still lead our family to greatness!" He says clapping his shoulders. "Embrace the shard..."

The word 'shard' echoed in her mind as she sat there on her knees, with wide, wavering eyes and blushed red, ashamed features.
Mai Natsume
Mai Natsume
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elric Cinderwood Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:03 am

Mai Natsume wrote:
Darkstorm Zero wrote:"Asssss my furry friend  ssssaid, you do now even know with whom you travel with." The wraith spoke from deeper within the mist.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!" she shrieked, her face red, her body weak, her mind unable to grasp the situation. "S-stahp! P-please! No further!" She pleaded, but they revealed her past anyway. Now, with her past laid bare before him, she couldn't even look at Elric as she fell to her knees:

Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers - Page 2 0330761c078d80c2aed786b65dc2ea1a_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn1rs

"H...how..." she says, broken, her mind in shambles. Her shady past... laid bear as her mind went back...

"Matsu...come here boy." Her father called for her, and she approached, back when she was still a boy. "Yes father?" she had asked. "It...is time. I am unsure what will happen. The Azula Shard is a powerful object meant for a female vessel... not meant for men like us. However... you are young where your older brother, Mitsuhide was too old... his death was unavoidable. But you... you can still lead our family to greatness!" He says clapping his shoulders. "Embrace the shard..."

The word 'shard' echoed in her mind as she sat there on her knees, with wide, wavering eyes and blushed red, ashamed features.

Elric froze, till he heard the shrill scream coming from Mai. He turned to her, and listened to the creatures speak of her past, he had his eyes off her for a moment before hearing her plop into the flowers, turning again to see her on her knees. "Mai!" He exclaimed, gritting his teeth before turning to the misty woods. "You fucking cowards! If you want revenge on me, fine! Leave Mai out of this!" He exclaimed, before turning back to face his partner. "Mai... I... I don't know what they're saying... but you've got to get up! I'm depending on you!" He reiterates, shouting at her in an attempt to raise her morale again. He turned to the mist, bearing his teeth. "I'LL TAKE ALL YOU BASTARD'S WITH ME!" he shrieked, figuring he'd buy Mai time to collect herself by aggravating the enemy towards him.
Elric Cinderwood
Elric Cinderwood
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:19 am

A sudden burst of movement from the edge of the grove burst through the fog like a black smoking comet, coming in low and fast. The vile Wraith swung it's own demonic blade in an upward swing from an incredibly low angle with incredible force. The singing of metal cutting through air before clashing with Eric's blades. The large blade sent the two short swords careening from Eric's hands, the vibrations of their clash with the demonic undead creatures sword rattled his hands, but the next instant saw his whole neck enclosed in the clawed gauntlet, lifting him off the ground with all the ease of a man lifting a childs doll. The blackness beneath the hood was all encompassing as it stared at Eric with an indescribable malice and hatred.

"You don't lisssssten very well do you...?" the grave, gravelly voice spoke right at him, before the creature reared it's arm back, and threw Eric the 10 or so feet between him and Mai, sending both sprawling into the now icy dead grass.

"What we jussssst told you wasssss no mere idle banter. And it involvesssss far more than you and your friend.... Lessssst you forget that both your Wolfkin adversssssary and myssssself were onccccce mortal. Yesssss, even we Wraith Lordssss were onccccce mere husssssksssss. Fressssshly dead mortal beingsssss."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Natsume Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:43 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:A sudden burst of movement from the edge of the grove burst through the fog like a black smoking comet, coming in low and fast. The vile Wraith swung it's own demonic blade in an upward swing from an incredibly low angle with incredible force. The singing of metal cutting through air before clashing with Eric's blades. The large blade sent the two short swords careening from Eric's hands, the vibrations of their clash with the demonic undead creatures sword rattled his hands, but the next instant saw his whole neck enclosed in the clawed gauntlet, lifting him off the ground with all the ease of a man lifting a childs doll. The blackness beneath the hood was all encompassing as it stared at Eric with an indescribable malice and hatred.

"You don't lisssssten very well do you...?" the grave, gravelly voice spoke right at him, before the creature reared it's arm back, and threw Eric the 10 or so feet between him and Mai, sending both sprawling into the now icy dead grass.

"What we jussssst told you wasssss no mere idle banter. And it involvesssss far more than you and your friend.... Lessssst you forget that both your Wolfkin adversssssary and myssssself were onccccce mortal. Yesssss, even we Wraith Lordssss were onccccce mere husssssksssss. Fressssshly dead mortal beingsssss."

Mai somewhat snapped back out of it, when she heard Elric call for her, saying he still depended on her. Gathering her will, she sits up and-

-then she was sprawling, Elric's body colliding with her own and the two were sent sprawling. "Nyaaahh!" She cried out, cringing in pain as she was stunned by the blow! She winks open her eyes, barely, noticing her body on top of Elric's. "Elric... we... can't kill what is already dead." She frowned. She pressed her forehead against his shoulder. She looked over at the wraith, the bestial hound. "I... pity you both. You both live a punished existence... what are we to know... of the pain that has beared centuries, millennia of lifetimes..." she slowly stood up, wobbling, her breasts heaving as she shambled towards her spear. "Fragment of a God or not... I am human. I'm... not going to let you kill him. He's... my partner. My friend. One thing you both know about us mortals..." she says falling to her knees, and grabbing her spear, which rattled in her hand as she fought through the stunning blow, her large magenta-red eyes glinting. "...we don't know when to quit." She says with a friendly smile:

Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers - Page 2 Efa32c7fde41918efc52e8898adbee3a_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn388

She began to lift herself off the ground, sweating and fighting through the numbness which was almost gone now. "I won't stop... undead or not, I'll fight you..." she says buying Elric time to flee at least.

Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers - Page 2 2e68ea48b4a64742db1eadcb9c258ed3_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn2iz

"I'm...not going to take this...sitting down..." She says at last, getting back into stance, her spears healing abilities helped improve her stunned condition.

Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers - Page 2 E7610158205b8f99990e5da050dd056c_by_akiyamamoto77-dazmub1

Mai Natsume
Mai Natsume
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elric Cinderwood Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:56 am

Elric clenched his teeth as he tried to parry the blow, but the force was strong to knock both of his swords away from his grasp! Arms held open, he was free to be grabbed, and was by the black metal gauntlet! "URK!" He grunted, feeling his throat close as the wraith held him up, his feet dangling and his hands grasping the gauntlet. He... saw nothing behind the hood but tangible darkness. Once thrown into Mai, he managed to grab hold of her so he wouldn't land on top and hurt her with his weight, but in turn took more of the blow from hitting the icy grass. He cringed... crawling when he felt Mai leave his side. "Mai... Wait!" He called out, his body feeling like a million volts had jolted through his body, doing his best to fight it. He still had the blade on his right hip:

Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers - Page 2 7bd463fd443eb3d3f2d422ad845c7c16_by_akiyamamoto77-daz7twn

The long sword... he could use it in the absence of his scimitars yet. He stumbled to his feet, hunched over, managing to draw the blade before the realization of power hit him: "UH...." he fell to his knee, his left eye wide, using the blade stabbed into the earth to prop himself up. "What...?" He looked up at Mai, wondering what kind of fortitude she actually had within that body of hers...
Elric Cinderwood
Elric Cinderwood
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:18 am

The wraith's head bowed slightly. "You asssssk me... What are you to know... of the pain that hasssss beared ccccenturiessss, millennia of lifetimesssss...? I anssssswer you: becaussssse unlessssss you know what lies beyond that gate, you cannot underssssssstand the fate which isssss worssssse."

The undead robed being turned his hands outward slightly, raising them slowly. "Thosssse who are dead have tried to warn their decccendants... But the living do not hear them. Their voicccccessssss fall upon deaf ears. But, make no misssstake - The dead are not sssssilent. The ssssorrowsssss of thossssse whom are dead do not jussssssst cry out for their own haplesssss fate, the lamentation of livessssss lost to them. But knowledge of what they learn beyond the gate of death cannot passsss the thressshold to the living. A foe even we of the High Heavensssss and the deepessssst delvingssssss of Hell fear, For the Void awakensssss again. But you....." the creature points to Mai "musssssst be tesssssted. And you....." it now points to Eric. "Have a debt that mussssst be paid. Blood for blood... life for life... How you will repay issssss up to the one you murdered."

The creature lowered it's arms. and now they could see something beneath the hood. A pair of violet purple lights could be seen, highlighting the hollow interior of a pair of empty eye sockets. The fell light grew, eventually outlining the face of a humanoid man, one long since dead... Skeletal, almost raw bone like the depictions of the Grim Reaper of Death. meanwhile, an aura of deep purple flames began to emit from beneath the seems of the robes, and the vents and plates of it's armor.

Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers - Page 2 Purpleflame-1

"Now you will know the ssssssorrow and terror of thosssssse whosssssse livessssss you have ended!" the Wraith spoke, redrawing it's own longsword, visible to the combatants now...

Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers - Page 2 Maxresdefault
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Natsume Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:28 am

During the fearful and yet colorful display, she stood her ground, illuminated by the flames as she glanced back to her comrade. "Elric..." she says, raising her hand. "Back down... heal yourself first." she says sweetly, blushing, but then... frowning, finding it hard to look at him as her past had been laid bare to him. She turns to face the creature.

Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers - Page 2 2a97a5b9422e85c322cf8d4061a834f5_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn2i3

"I... meant no disrespect. However, I've attempted to be accommodating but you leave me no choice but to be rude." she twirled her spear and got into a battle stance. She breathed in and out, before turning to the bestial hellhound:

Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers - Page 2 02ad9e105f2723ef6d7a8851003647d6_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn2p5

"He is not yours to take." she says, sternly, then looked back to the wraith. "I'll die before you take him, my partner!" She exclaimed.
Mai Natsume
Mai Natsume
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elric Cinderwood Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:41 am

Elric watched with his mortal eye at the spectacle at hand. Truly, it was terrifying, but worse was the idea Mai wanted to do this battle on her own! "MAI!" he exclaimed, irritated. "Idiot...Didn't you say you could depend on me?" He says, drawing the blade from the earth, wobbling over to her side, holding his broad sword with his main hand (left hand), and added the other to put the blade in a two hand grip. "Well I'm not being dependable laying down! I'm feeling better... remember we're a team...we fight together." he says, feeling proud to be at her side as he turned to her. "You're history... your past? I can give a damn." he says, drawing himself close, kissing the corner of her mouth, catching mostly her right cheek. "...for luck." he says with a smile, unable to hold back his affection and trust, so his action was almost instinctual, as he turned to face his demons at last.
Elric Cinderwood
Elric Cinderwood
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:56 am

"No matter your co-operation, no matter your sssssskill, you cannot defeat ussssss." The Wraith spoke again, before the flames enveloped it. Finally the Dread Wraith exploded in a shower of black smoke, and from this new miasma, six smaller robed figures zoomed around the battlefield. Robed like their original form, but legless, no armor, and wearing masks of smoke blackened metal. Each of the six held an ancient, rusty looking war scythe, occasionally twirling the weapons the in casual arches. The new echoing, high pitched cackles the creatures emitted, along with the sighs and moans of some sephulchral echo chamber where unnerving as the masks of the hooded and cloaked creatures did not have expressions.

Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers - Page 2 2000?cb=20120408143430

the circling ghost-like apparitions eventually stopped, and each formed something new out of their cloaks, pulling out a new staff each. The creatures spun the new objects once each before planting them into the ground below them, where they unfurled into small umbrella like shapes. Each began to emit a foul energy, forming a dome around the pair of mortals.

"Thisssss is your arena. Sssssurvive, and you may passssss, or pay the toll. Fail, and you both will die here, and your sssssouls will be sssssent to Hell's darkest prissssson." The voice of the Wraith eminated from all six of the apparitions. The mist cleared, and the Hellhound was perched atock a low-lying branch above the dome, smiling at her prizes, waiting her turn as her eyes glinted at both mortals now trapped in 'her yard'.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Natsume Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:19 am

Mai blushed as deep a crimson as her spear, startled by the kiss. Even though his lips mostly pressed against her cheek, a bit of his did connect with her own... and she felt a rush of emotion, his thoughts and feelings pouring into her, and she realized his intentions. He was both scared of losing the bond they've had from their partnership, and he was genuine in his feelings of trust in her, and of their close friendship. She couldn't ascertain if it went deeper than that, but it didn't matter, and it was just what she needed to boost her morale. She turned to him with a weary, semi-confused smile, before the creature began to... test them.

"Elric, if you get too injured, grab hold of my spear..." she says, trying to calm her rushing emotions some, to at least concentrate at the circling wraiths cloaked in black. "Get ready!" she exclaimed, imbuing her weapon in flame:

Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers - Page 2 B3bc93925686a8f6e8f1f7a15b4ef164_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn1xn
Mai Natsume
Mai Natsume
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elric Cinderwood Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:46 am

Mai Natsume wrote:Mai blushed as deep a crimson as her spear, startled by the kiss. Even though his lips mostly pressed against her cheek, a bit of his did connect with her own... and she felt a rush of emotion, his thoughts and feelings pouring into her, and she realized his intentions. He was both scared of losing the bond they've had from their partnership, and he was genuine in his feelings of trust in her, and of their close friendship. She couldn't ascertain if it went deeper than that, but it didn't matter, and it was just what she needed to boost her morale. She turned to him with a weary, semi-confused smile, before the creature began to... test them.

"Elric, if you get too injured, grab hold of my spear..." she says, trying to calm her rushing emotions some, to at least concentrate at the circling wraiths cloaked in black. "Get ready!" she exclaimed, imbuing her weapon in flame:

Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers - Page 2 B3bc93925686a8f6e8f1f7a15b4ef164_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn1xn

He blinked as she mentioned the spear grabbing bit, and opted to remain quiet as his 'response'. Though, like her, there was less time to think of other things outside of combat, and with his attention now on the vultures in rags, he prepared for battle! He held his blade in a defensive guard stance, pressing his back close to Mai's.
Elric Cinderwood
Elric Cinderwood
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:40 am

The Hellhound's flames, turned purple by the Wraith for a time, became dark ruby red, before she hurled herself from the branch, coming at the pair like a spinning fireball. Landing between the two and causing an explosion upon impact with the ground, the former Wolfkin spun once on her heels, creating an arc of fire with her demon blade, casting a second plume of ruby fire, forcing the pair apart.

"Since you keep interfering, girly boy, I'll finish you first!" growled out the woman beast as her sword whent into deadly cresence and powerful arcs. The flames licked at the red spear in Mai's hands with every impact, every slash, every parried blow, but the beast was surprisingly well skilled as well as incredibly strong. She had no wasted movements in her relentless attacks, and she was gaining speed with every dodged or parried blow...

Meanwhile the six Sins that made up the Dread Wraith began to circle Eric. The energies from the staves that formed the dome were also beginning to channel into the creatures, and the green light eminating from their limbs was growing.

One after the other, the ghastly things began to swing their scythes at Eric in a co-ordinated assault.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Natsume Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:11 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Hellhound's flames, turned purple by the Wraith for a time, became dark ruby red, before she hurled herself from the branch, coming at the pair like a spinning fireball. Landing between the two and causing an explosion upon impact with the ground, the former Wolfkin spun once on her heels, creating an arc of fire with her demon blade, casting a second plume of ruby fire, forcing the pair apart.

"Since you keep interfering, girly boy, I'll finish you first!" growled out the woman beast as her sword whent into deadly cresence and powerful arcs. The flames licked at the red spear in Mai's hands with every impact, every slash, every parried blow, but the beast was surprisingly well skilled as well as incredibly strong. She had no wasted movements in her relentless attacks, and she was gaining speed with every dodged or parried blow...

"Elric!" She exclaimed, the ruby flame splitting them apart! She managed to parry much of the onslaught the woman beast had thrown at her, their fiery blades causing miniature explosions of sparks and intense, fiery heat which illuminated the pair as they fought. She was amazed by the beast's speed and strength, having a bit of tough time keeping up as she blocked and ground the spear against her opponent's blade!

She cringed as she fought the beast, but then she smiled, taking a back step and sliding her spear down the blade's length, the woman beast's speed and power forced her to slide by Mai! Mai, much more flexible thanks to her gender shift and training, extended her right leg in an upward fashion, slamming her heeled boot into the side of the Hellhound's head! She grasped her spear near the bottom of the shaft with her left hand, swinging its entire length out with one hand in a low sweep to attempt to trip her up!

"Heeeeeeeeeeeee!" She exclaimed, spinning the spear behind her back, catching it with her right hand as she flung the blade under her raised thigh and bent knee, the momentum of her spin and swing as the spear arched behind let the spear head come down with impressive force; all the while Mai Natsume smiled!:

Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers - Page 2 B3287bf8a450202f934128131785ae70_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn2ac

Her large chest swayed as she came down, slamming the blade into the earth, causing it to fissure and push out with a shockwave if it hadn't hit the woman beast in general, but she did not end her assault there-- with the blade now vertical, embedded into the earth, Mai's right hand slid up the length of the shaft, bunching under her left hand which was above her head. She leaned forward, the heel of her right booth wedging into place around the shaft, and used these foundations to hold her steady as she swung out her left thigh, becoming suspended as she spung on the spear as a stripper would to a pole; however, her left leg remain extended, her boot connecting with the 'basset hound from hell'!
Mai Natsume
Mai Natsume
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elric Cinderwood Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:47 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Hellhound's flames, turned purple by the Wraith for a time, became dark ruby red, before she hurled herself from the branch, coming at the pair like a spinning fireball. Landing between the two and causing an explosion upon impact with the ground, the former Wolfkin spun once on her heels, creating an arc of fire with her demon blade, casting a second plume of ruby fire, forcing the pair apart.

Meanwhile the six Sins that made up the Dread Wraith began to circle Eric. The energies from the staves that formed the dome were also beginning to channel into the creatures, and the green light eminating from their limbs was growing.

One after the other, the ghastly things began to swing their scythes at Eric in a co-ordinated assault.

"Ah!" Elric exclaimed, evading the flames but now was separated from Mai, even worse, the Hellhound was now in the fray. I was half expecting she would, given how I jumped in... he thought, about to brace the flames to aid Mai when he realized he had about six problems hovering around his head, literally. As they came in with their strikes, Elric got low to the ground, rolling to avoid them as they came down upon him, his speed thanks to Scardian blood was quite a Godsend in this predicament. He parried another that came for him, but it would be increasingly difficult with just one long blade against so many scythes, unlike if he had his scimitars...

"Kick her ass Mai!" He exclaimed, evading a scythe rushing for his head as he swung out, slashing the creature's back as it passed.
Elric Cinderwood
Elric Cinderwood
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:22 am

Mai Natsume wrote:"Elric!" She exclaimed, the ruby flame splitting them apart! She managed to parry much of the onslaught the woman beast had thrown at her, their fiery blades causing miniature explosions of sparks and intense, fiery heat which illuminated the pair as they fought. She was amazed by the beast's speed and strength, having a bit of tough time keeping up as she blocked and ground the spear against her opponent's blade!

She cringed as she fought the beast, but then she smiled, taking a back step and sliding her spear down the blade's length, the woman beast's speed and power forced her to slide by Mai! Mai, much more flexible thanks to her gender shift and training, extended her right leg in an upward fashion, slamming her heeled boot into the side of the Hellhound's head! She grasped her spear near the bottom of the shaft with her left hand, swinging its entire length out with one hand in a low sweep to attempt to trip her up!

"Heeeeeeeeeeeee!" She exclaimed, spinning the spear behind her back, catching it with her right hand as she flung the blade under her raised thigh and bent knee, the momentum of her spin and swing as the spear arched behind let the spear head come down with impressive force; all the while Mai Natsume smiled!:

Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers - Page 2 B3287bf8a450202f934128131785ae70_by_akiyamamoto77-dazn2ac

Her large chest swayed as she came down, slamming the blade into the earth, causing it to fissure and push out with a shockwave if it hadn't hit the woman beast in general, but she did not end her assault there-- with the blade now vertical, embedded into the earth, Mai's right hand slid up the length of the shaft, bunching under her left hand which was above her head. She leaned forward, the heel of her right booth wedging into place around the shaft, and used these foundations to hold her steady as she swung out her left thigh, becoming suspended as she spung on the spear as a stripper would to a pole; however, her left leg remain extended, her boot connecting with the 'basset hound from hell'!

The Hellhound muttered her surprise, before emitting a growl, and longing backwards, slamming her shoulder into Mai's extended leg in the knee and lower thigh, smashing the kicking limb aside, before spinning around with her own blazing claw extending, intending to slash the woman apart. The gout of crimson fire flared out in the wake of the large bladed talons, sending a shower of sparks across the frozen field. The slash was folowed by a sword slash from the other arm, cutting a much wider arch, forcing Mai back to avoid being cut to pieces.

Elric Cinderwood wrote:"Ah!" Elric exclaimed, evading the flames but now was separated from Mai, even worse, the Hellhound was now in the fray. I was half expecting she would, given how I jumped in... he thought, about to brace the flames to aid Mai when he realized he had about six problems hovering around his head, literally. As they came in with their strikes, Elric got low to the ground, rolling to avoid them as they came down upon him, his speed thanks to Scardian blood was quite a Godsend in this predicament. He parried another that came for him, but it would be increasingly difficult with just one long blade against so many scythes, unlike if he had his scimitars...

"Kick her ass Mai!" He exclaimed, evading a scythe rushing for his head as he swung out, slashing the creature's back as it passed.

Unfortunately, Eric's slash simply passed through the cloak like it was smoke. something intangible like it was not even there. The laughter of the Sins reformed into the low chuckle of the Wraith. "You cannot ssssstrike that which doesssssn't exissssst mortal."

The energy from the pillars into the sins increased into a crescendo, before bursting forth from each suddenly and simultaneously. The sickly, dead green aura that each emitted turned into a blood red, and now the monsters forms were bursting with blood red and black lightning dancing over their forms.

Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers - Page 2 Black_light

"Thisssss power.... the ssssssum total of mortal ssssssin on thissssss planet, issssss far greater than even a hell Wraith like I can withhold... Galiavan, your world, isssss ssssseeping with the sssssinsssss of the passsst... What chanccccce do you think you have againssssst ssssssuch unbridaled hatred and pain?"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Natsume Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:41 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
The Hellhound muttered her surprise, before emitting a growl, and longing backwards, slamming her shoulder into Mai's extended leg in the knee and lower thigh, smashing the kicking limb aside, before spinning around with her own blazing claw extending, intending to slash the woman apart. The gout of crimson fire flared out in the wake of the large bladed talons, sending a shower of sparks across the frozen field. The slash was folowed by a sword slash from the other arm, cutting a much wider arch, forcing Mai back to avoid being cut to pieces.

Mai let out a yelp, letting go of her spear, and rolling to the side of the beastly woman, appearing to be disarmed now that she was clutching her knee. With one eye half closed, wincing from the pain, she looked up to see the claw coming towards her! Mai slid her right hand back, into the pack above her butt and grabbed the grip of the blade hidden inside her 'bag of holding'. She drew the small dagger like sword, a main gauche, in a reverse grip, slashing out to counter act with the claw, the flames licking at her body as she parried the claws with the blade's edge, slashing deep into the flesh. As the blood was spilt onto the ground, it trailed in an arc towards the right of where the beast woman stood. A second after... blood spilled from the left...

Mai, wide eyed, had little time to react, and only avoided being cut in half... but she had a large gash across the left of her ribs, blood dripping down from the exposed sections of her shirt, warm and running down and across her left hip. She hissed, grasping the wound with her left hand as she backed up, having left the gauche half embedded in the Hellhound's paw to avoid losing her arm. She looked toward her spear, and made a dash for it!
Mai Natsume
Mai Natsume
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elric Cinderwood Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:50 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

Unfortunately, Eric's slash simply passed through the cloak like it was smoke. something intangible like it was not even there. The laughter of the Sins reformed into the low chuckle of the Wraith. "You cannot ssssstrike that which doesssssn't exissssst mortal."

The energy from the pillars into the sins increased into a crescendo, before bursting forth from each suddenly and simultaneously. The sickly, dead green aura that each emitted turned into a blood red, and now the monsters forms were bursting with blood red and black lightning dancing over their forms.

Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers - Page 2 Black_light

"Thisssss power.... the ssssssum total of mortal ssssssin on thissssss planet, issssss far greater than even a hell Wraith like I can withhold... Galiavan, your world, isssss ssssseeping with the sssssinsssss of the passsst... What chanccccce do you think you have againssssst ssssssuch unbridaled hatred and pain?"

We're just buying time, we both really need to get out of here... he thought, sweat rolling down the side of his head. Elric, slightly phased by his sword phasing through the creature made note of the rods now. He grunted, taking this moment to rush towards one of the pillars, his Scardian speed carrying him quick as he held the blade out by his right side, the grip held tightly in his hand as gets low then strikes the rod, swinging out in a wide left arc!
Elric Cinderwood
Elric Cinderwood
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:03 am

Mai Natsume wrote:Mai let out a yelp, letting go of her spear, and rolling to the side of the beastly woman, appearing to be disarmed now that she was clutching her knee. With one eye half closed, wincing from the pain, she looked up to see the claw coming towards her! Mai slid her right hand back, into the pack above her butt and grabbed the grip of the blade hidden inside her 'bag of holding'. She drew the small dagger like sword, a main gauche, in a reverse grip, slashing out to counter act with the claw, the flames licking at her body as she parried the claws with the blade's edge, slashing deep into the flesh. As the blood was spilt onto the ground, it trailed in an arc towards the right of where the beast woman stood. A second after... blood spilled from the left...

Mai, wide eyed, had little time to react, and only avoided being cut in half... but she had a large gash across the left of her ribs, blood dripping down from the exposed sections of her shirt, warm and running down and across her left hip. She hissed, grasping the wound with her left hand as she backed up, having left the gauche half embedded in the Hellhound's paw to avoid losing her arm. She looked toward her spear, and made a dash for it!

Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers - Page 2 Felicia-closek

The Hellhound lashed out with an upward swinging back kick, knocking Mai away. The beast turned and faced Mai's fallen form with a very angry expression, before wrenching the offending blade from her arm. Almost immediately the would hissed closed on a flair of flame, fusing the seperated skin and flesh back together in a flair of burning pain that the hound gritted it's teeth through, using the pain to fuel it's rage.

Then, it's freshly healed free hand suddenly gripped Mai's spear and hafted the weapon out of the dirt. Stalking towards the woman, she raised Mai's own weapon high, intending to skewer her like a butterfly in a memory book.

Elric Cinderwood wrote:We're just buying time, we both really need to get out of here... he thought, sweat rolling down the side of his head. Elric, slightly phased by his sword phasing through the creature made note of the rods now. He grunted, taking this moment to rush towards one of the pillars, his Scardian speed carrying him quick as he held the blade out by his right side, the grip held tightly in his hand as gets low then strikes the rod, swinging out in a wide left arc!

As Eric struck the rod, the energy discharge struck him like a freight train, as bolts of sickly green lightning like energy burst from the point where he struck the shaft of the object, sending him careening back into the middle of the grove. The sins reformed back into the original wraith, Riding atop a massive black armored undead steed.

Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers - Page 2 Nazgul-the-lord-of-the-rings

"Both brave and foolisssssh. However, you are too late. The power of sssssin has been awakened in this grove." With the waive of it's sword, the umbrella devices shattered, and the green beams of energy expanded like a spider web over the battlefield.  "To win the game, you mussssst defeat ussss. You will not essscape any other way."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Natsume Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:17 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Mai Natsume wrote:Mai let out a yelp, letting go of her spear, and rolling to the side of the beastly woman, appearing to be disarmed now that she was clutching her knee. With one eye half closed, wincing from the pain, she looked up to see the claw coming towards her! Mai slid her right hand back, into the pack above her butt and grabbed the grip of the blade hidden inside her 'bag of holding'. She drew the small dagger like sword, a main gauche, in a reverse grip, slashing out to counter act with the claw, the flames licking at her body as she parried the claws with the blade's edge, slashing deep into the flesh. As the blood was spilt onto the ground, it trailed in an arc towards the right of where the beast woman stood. A second after... blood spilled from the left...

Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers - Page 2 Felicia-closek

The Hellhound lashed out with an upward swinging back kick, knocking Mai away. The beast turned and faced Mai's fallen form with a very angry expression, before wrenching the offending blade from her arm. Almost immediately the wound hissed closed on a flair of flame, fusing the separated skin and flesh back together in a flair of burning pain that the hound gritted it's teeth through, using the pain to fuel it's rage.

Then, it's freshly healed free hand suddenly gripped Mai's spear and hafted the weapon out of the dirt. Stalking towards the woman, she raised Mai's own weapon high, intending to skewer her like a butterfly in a memory book.

Mai cringed, her body flying back into an arch, before hitting the ground hard, her shoulders hitting the frozen flower bed first, her large breasts jiggling. Her legs fell afterward, falling flat on her heels, as she now lay full spread in the flowers. Her lidded eyes winked open, the stunning blow was powerful enough to have knocked out a mortal like Elric, but she was still a unique case. Her vision was blurry, but she could see the beast now had her own spear in hand. With her left hand glued to her wound, Mai began to crawl back, her breathing sharp, like she was hyperventilating! Gotta stop her! She thought, then reached back again into her pack, pulling out the mauser like Type-45. Loaded with seven bullets chambered for .45, she half aimed it at the approaching Hellhound, pulling the trigger in rappid succession as she tried to wiggle her body backward with her left elbow, the blood from her wound like motor oil as it slipped between her fingers. She wasn't going anywhere like this, and so she shot at the creature till the gun went empty! She saw a bright light to her right, turning to it, she saw her partner flying back, zapped by the power of the pillars! "ELRIC!!" She shrieked, turning to the woman again, with a fierce expression.
Mai Natsume
Mai Natsume
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elric Cinderwood Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:27 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

Elric Cinderwood wrote:We're just buying time, we both really need to get out of here... he thought, sweat rolling down the side of his head. Elric, slightly phased by his sword phasing through the creature made note of the rods now. He grunted, taking this moment to rush towards one of the pillars, his Scardian speed carrying him quick as he held the blade out by his right side, the grip held tightly in his hand as gets low then strikes the rod, swinging out in a wide left arc!

As Eric struck the rod, the energy discharge struck him like a freight train, as bolts of sickly green lightning like energy burst from the point where he struck the shaft of the object, sending him careening back into the middle of the grove. The sins reformed back into the original wraith, Riding atop a massive black armored undead steed.

Hidden Grove of Zawilik Flowers - Page 2 Nazgul-the-lord-of-the-rings

"Both brave and foolisssssh. However, you are too late. The power of sssssin has been awakened in this grove." With the waive of it's sword, the umbrella devices shattered, and the green beams of energy expanded like a spider web over the battlefield.  "To win the game, you mussssst defeat ussss. You will not essscape any other way."

Elric let out a shrill cry as he felt his body give to the green energy burst, his body flying and slamming into the earth with enough force to make him back roll twice. He lay there for a moment, body wracked with pain. "I...." he coughed. He tried to stand, but barely could support his frame under his sapped muscles, using his sword as a rest again. He looked over to Mai then, and froze. "NO!" he screamed. He turned back to the wraiths, the field was now theirs... "Let her go! Take me if you must... but she has done nothing wrong!"
Elric Cinderwood
Elric Cinderwood
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:31 am

Mai Natsume wrote:Mai cringed, her body flying back into an arch, before hitting the ground hard, her shoulders hitting the frozen flower bed first, her large breasts jiggling. Her legs fell afterward, falling flat on her heels, as she now lay full spread in the flowers. Her lidded eyes winked open, the stunning blow was powerful enough to have knocked out a mortal like Elric, but she was still a unique case. Her vision was blurry, but she could see the beast now had her own spear in hand. With her left hand glued to her wound, Mai began to crawl back, her breathing sharp, like she was hyperventilating! Gotta stop her! She thought, then reached back again into her pack, pulling out the mauser like Type-45. Loaded with seven bullets chambered for .45, she half aimed it at the approaching Hellhound, pulling the trigger in rappid succession as she tried to wiggle her body backward with her left elbow, the blood from her wound like motor oil as it slipped between her fingers. She wasn't going anywhere like this, and so she shot at the creature till the gun went empty! She saw a bright light to her right, turning to it, she saw her partner flying back, zapped by the power of the pillars! "ELRIC!!" She shrieked, turning to the woman again, with a fierce expression.

The Hellhound ignored the poorly aimed shot, and threw the spear.... right beside Mai's head, where it impaled itself in the ground. From there, the Hellhound stared at the woman, with a blank expression.

"Get up. Take your weapon. Rest, and when you are ready, we'll resume." Came the former wolfkin's voice, almost toneless, before she turned her back on Mai, and walked away.

"*Whistle* Marshal, we're taking a break. Give them an hour, then we'll resume." she called out to the Wraith.

Elric Cinderwood wrote:Elric let out a shrill cry as he felt his body give to the green energy burst, his body flying and slamming into the earth with enough force to make him back roll twice. He lay there for a moment, body wracked with pain. "I...." he coughed. He tried to stand, but barely could support his frame under his sapped muscles, using his sword as a rest again. He looked over to Mai then, and froze. "NO!" he screamed. He turned back to the wraiths, the field was now theirs... "Let her go! Take me if you must... but she has done nothing wrong!"

The undead warrior ignored Eric's cry, but stopped dead when the Hellhound called out to it. Shimmering into a black smoke that jumped beside the hound as she sat upon a fallen log in the grove and watched the pair of mortals.

"You intend to prolongue the tessssst?"

"I have my reasons. None the least of which is what you showed me. If I simply kill and consume her, there's no garuntee that the shard will seek a better host. Better to force her to awaken it than risk losing Azula's aid altogether. Not against that thing that's coming..."

"It issssss a great rissssk Helena."

The Hellhound, now identified as Helena smirked. "Smaller risk than the alternative. We'll need all the help we can gather. Mortals alone are not going to be enough against 'him'.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Natsume Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:55 am

She breathed heavily, gasping as the spear struck beside her head. She was confused, but wasn't going to complain either. She grabbed hold of the weapon while she laid there on her back, her wounds appearing to slowly vanish as the flesh sealed up like an invisible zipper, though the blood remained on her now unblemished flesh.

She didn't take long to get back to her feet, and rushing over to Elric's side. "Elric... are you all right?" She asked, concerned, gasping, her eyes looking from him towards the woman beast and wraith. So... she intends to kill me. Was it truly revenge? Or is Elric in this mess because of me? She thought, frowning. Even worse... what she asked for, what they were seeking she could not technically provide...
Mai Natsume
Mai Natsume
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elric Cinderwood Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:03 pm

Elric gulped dry air and shuttered as he replied to Mai. "I've... been through worse. Why they stop? What is the purpose of this test?" he asks in turn, his ears still ringing. "Mai...we need to get out of here. There is no way we can take them both on separately." he says, slowly getting back to his feet, managing to keep himself standing.
Elric Cinderwood
Elric Cinderwood
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next