Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost...in the woods

+4
Takeshi Sigara
Random Mobs
Darkstorm Zero
Baroness of Hell
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lost...in the woods - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost...in the woods

Post  Baroness of Hell Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:22 pm

Leland McKelly wrote:From the inky void, the tall... bleeding gunman stepped forth like a mirage, confused by his elements and the creatures looming within them. "What the....?" He turned to the woman with the red hair again, and then over to the Keropin. "How did I...? Did I die?" He asked himself, unsure if they could even see him. He turned to the red haired woman and went to grab her shoulder. "Hey, you can see me, can't you?" He asked, concerned with his circumstances.

She turned to the new voice, her attention shifting from the Keropin in this inky void, to the young mortal man who... who was now gripping her right breast due to her backing up while turning to the new arrival. She blinked at this, glancing him up and down. He looked a bit... roughed up, dirty and bruised, cut to ribbons and looked like he had been well past death's door. She seemed to not really react to the hand on her breast, as she glanced down at his hand, and then back up into his blue eyes... where she saw, reflected within him... her horns, her demonic form once again! Is this a sign...? She thought, before turning to look over to the keropin, her hand raised to her chest. I wonder... She thought, silently standing without answering him. If this was the path she was now forced upon, this mortal who appeared from the inky void around them for seemingly nowhere could be her ticket back to reviving her powers taken from her by that runt, and that foreign Empress. She continued to remain silent, humming with frustration as she had to come up with a way to defeat a keropin without any powers, though this was all a spiritual battle... she assumed her physical form was broken down to skeletal remains by now inside the 'head bitch' she was staring at; the frog who was curiously waiting for her to attack...

She turned her attention back to the man, grasping his hand. "Help me... fight this creature. I can't explain, but I need your help stranger!" She pleaded, finally speaking to the tall mortal.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:09 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:From the inky void, the tall... bleeding gunman stepped forth like a mirage, confused by his elements and the creatures looming within them. "What the....?" He turned to the woman with the red hair again, and then over to the Keropin. "How did I...? Did I die?" He asked himself, unsure if they could even see him. He turned to the red haired woman and went to grab her shoulder. "Hey, you can see me, can't you?" He asked, concerned with his circumstances.

She turned to the new voice, her attention shifting from the Keropin in this inky void, to the young mortal man who... who was now gripping her right breast due to her backing up while turning to the new arrival. She blinked at this, glancing him up and down. He looked a bit... roughed up, dirty and bruised, cut to ribbons and looked like he had been well past death's door. She seemed to not really react to the hand on her breast, as she glanced down at his hand, and then back up into his blue eyes... where she saw, reflected within him... her horns, her demonic form once again! Is this a sign...? She thought, before turning to look over to the keropin, her hand raised to her chest. I wonder... She thought, silently standing without answering him. If this was the path she was now forced upon, this mortal who appeared from the inky void around them for seemingly nowhere could be her ticket back to reviving her powers taken from her by that runt, and that foreign Empress. She continued to remain silent, humming with frustration as she had to come up with a way to defeat a keropin without any powers, though this was all a spiritual battle... she assumed her physical form was broken down to skeletal remains by now inside the 'head bitch' she was staring at; the frog who was curiously waiting for her to attack...

She turned her attention back to the man, grasping his hand. "Help me... fight this creature. I can't explain, but I need your help stranger!" She pleaded, finally speaking to the tall mortal.

Leland removed his hand from her chest, a little flustered from the awkward encounter. "Sorry, I didn't mean...?" He paused, his voice raising in pitch, in confusion as she seemed to glare deep into his eyes. "...something on my face?" the Gunslinger asked, before she grabbed his hand and begged for his assistance against the Keropin behind her. He raised a brow, unsure what he could do in this dream like world. He only just stepped off the train, so to speak, before running into her, coped a feel accidentally like he was back in time in 2639... and now she wanted him to fight? He didn't know where the hell he was! And what he just went through, he'd be lucky to swat a fly; he had been spent! Then there was the issue of no weapons, he didn't have any of his guns on hand, and he wasn't going to start fist fighting a frog for...

He realized, that the woman in some ways... resembled Izuna. Not so much the face... her eyes were similar, but red instead of brown. Her hair was longer too, and figure wise she was somewhat similar... if not a little taller. He glanced back to the keropin, and back to her. "I... I'm not even sure I can lift my fist, perhaps if I had a gun..." He paused, realizing he... actually did! Glancing down, tucked behind his jeans, his chaps, was the grip of his Pacificadora... the one he destroyed unleashing perhaps the most powerful spiritual shot in modern time. It was definitely more powerful than the Final Raid... He thought, before yanking the gun out from his waist band. The barrel was there, the cylinder in one piece, but they shimmered with a baleful energy, similar to the wound in his leg... He glanced down to check that as well, realizing suddenly there was no pain in his right leg, finding no wound either. Perhaps its because its a dream world... He tried to surmise, giving his weapon a once over, and noted he had no bullets on his person. I'll have to rely on my spiritual shots again... He told himself, before turning to the woman in red, and nodding. "I'll need an explanation for this... after." He answered, before stepping towards the frog. "Hey, Hopper, I have no idea where or why I'm here, and whatever happened between the both of you," he says waving his hand between the Baroness and the Keropin both before continuing: "and frankly I don't give a damn. But I know its not fair for someone to fight without a weapon to defend themselves, especially against a creature like yourself..." He thumbed back the hammer of his Pacificadora, the first gun he made when he was child, and raised it at his enemy. He'd have rather use his .45-70 double barrel revolver he had just made in the Lamia City, but he apparently had no access to it in this dream world. "I hope you don't mind that I'll be fighting for her now...you can always just go back to whatever fucked up nightmare you crawled out of..." He says to the Keropin ahead of him.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:26 am

The keropin frowned and then smiled... then chucked slightly, but not in her own voice. "I would guesssssss necccessssssity makessssss for ssssssome ssssstrange bedfellowsssss. Very well. Enjoy eachother'sssssss company, for however long it lassssstssss. Remember, Namelessssss one, the trial never endssssss, not even in the presssssenccccce of one you think isssssss an enemy. Not even when the Empressssss hersssssself fadesssssss away after her sssssacrificcccce. You will pay dearly for what you have done, one way or the other...."

The keropin desintegrated slowly into ash and dist, the grin on her face turned far worse than inhuman, twisted by hatred and an impossible sadistic glee, before her face collapsed into shadow, revealing the fading form of a Wraith behind the facade.

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:36 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The keropin frowned and then smiled... then chucked slightly, but not in her own voice. "I would guesssssss necccessssssity makessssss for ssssssome ssssstrange bedfellowsssss. Very well. Enjoy eachother'sssssss company, for however long it lassssstssss. Remember, Namelessssss one, the trial never endssssss, not even in the presssssenccccce of one you think isssssss an enemy. Not even when the Empressssss hersssssself fadesssssss away after her sssssacrificcccce. You will pay dearly for what you have done, one way or the other...."

The keropin disintegrated slowly into ash and dist, the grin on her face turned far worse than inhuman, twisted by hatred and an impossible sadistic glee, before her face collapsed into shadow, revealing the fading form of a Wraith behind the facade.

The woman hissed at the creature. "So she had me fighting one of her wraiths in disguise... the underhanded cur...!" she spat, watching the creature disintegrate, before turning her attention to the man. "You should have shot it!" She groaned. All the while the creature's words resonated inside her skull, its mention of a never ending trial, its cryptic nonsense.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:45 am

Leland blinked, his weapon lowering slightly, his aim relaxing and being caught off guard as he watched the creature disintegrate before his eyes. He heard the woman speak behind him, and his eyes became lidded as he glanced over his shoulder at her with a disgruntled look. "Shoot? Hell the damn thing disintegrated itself, what point is there to shoot?" he asked, still unsure why the hell he was even here, doing what he was doing or how he got here. "How about you start telling me something, I taken care of your pest problem, so speak up! I'd rather not be in this void expanse much longer... its beginning to look like purgatory..." he groaned.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:03 am

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland blinked, his weapon lowering slightly, his aim relaxing and being caught off guard as he watched the creature disintegrate before his eyes. He heard the woman speak behind him, and his eyes became lidded as he glanced over his shoulder at her with a disgruntled look. "Shoot? Hell the damn thing disintegrated itself, what point is there to shoot?" he asked, still unsure why the hell he was even here, doing what he was doing or how he got here. "How about you start telling me something, I taken care of your pest problem, so speak up! I'd rather not be in this void expanse much longer... its beginning to look like purgatory..." he groaned.

She frowned. "Useless..." She then glanced at him again. "As for how you got here? I have no idea. You're either one hell of a rugged hallucination, or your spirit is strong enough to pierce a dimensional resonance..." She was rubbing her chin as she was thinking about the situation herself, and then realized she was losing him. "But no, that would be impossible." She shrugged it off. "As for purgatory...well, I suppose it is for one of us...its mine now. I was eaten by a Keropin and now whats left of my fragmented soul is set adrift because I don't see eye to eye with the new bitch on the block..." She says with a shrug. "Then again, my own pride got me there I suppose." She then looked over at him with lidded eyes. "I don't know what else to say though, other than I have this strong vibe that you and I were destined to meet... but I wonder if our meeting was simply too late."
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:02 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:Leland blinked, his weapon lowering slightly, his aim relaxing and being caught off guard as he watched the creature disintegrate before his eyes. He heard the woman speak behind him, and his eyes became lidded as he glanced over his shoulder at her with a disgruntled look. "Shoot? Hell the damn thing disintegrated itself, what point is there to shoot?" he asked, still unsure why the hell he was even here, doing what he was doing or how he got here. "How about you start telling me something, I taken care of your pest problem, so speak up! I'd rather not be in this void expanse much longer... its beginning to look like purgatory..." he groaned.

She frowned. "Useless..." She then glanced at him again. "As for how you got here? I have no idea. You're either one hell of a rugged hallucination, or your spirit is strong enough to pierce a dimensional resonance..." She was rubbing her chin as she was thinking about the situation herself, and then realized she was losing him. "But no, that would be impossible." She shrugged it off. "As for purgatory...well, I suppose it is for one of us...its mine now. I was eaten by a Keropin and now whats left of my fragmented soul is set adrift because I don't see eye to eye with the new bitch on the block..." She says with a shrug. "Then again, my own pride got me there I suppose." She then looked over at him with lidded eyes. "I don't know what else to say though, other than I have this strong vibe that you and I were destined to meet... but I wonder if our meeting was simply too late."  

He frowned at this. "Well shit... that was helpful." he sighed, spinning his weapon back to his holster. He had no idea what she was talking about, one moment hes facing off an imp, then a naked guy drops in and does some weird shit to his leg. This was either one hell of a fever dream, or he was dead. "So... you're a ghost, and I'm an anomaly is what you're getting at...? I have to be dreaming." He says, clapping his face. She mentioned about them having been destined to meet and he raised a brow. He began wondering if this woman was a figment of his imagination, a sort of symbolical representation of Izuna, who had been killed and eaten by demons, and being unable to say good bye or be at her side to rescue her in time. Perhaps the demon frog fading before he could kill it was a sign that his hunt for the demons was fruitless and would ultimately be wasted effort. That his broken gun, with its new barrel made of energy was a mental depiction of rebirth or literally that weapon Rufus had talked about, 'Death Penalty'. The empty void around them, a sign that there was nothing for him down this road of vengeance but a beautiful woman he could no longer help being trapped between him and nothingness.

He found himself embracing this woman, who looked similar to Izuna, tightly. "I'm sorry... Sorry I couldn't have been there for you sooner. If I had, all this mess... it could have been avoided." He says, cupping the back of her head as he lays his chin upon her shoulder. "I failed you... I should've been there and I wasn't. If I could change the past I would...and even now, the hate I have for your killers still burns. I cannot change what I've done, and I'm not sure I can just abandon my quest... and give in to the fact you're dead, and you can't come back. At the end of this, you'll still be gone... but I don't want to leave you behind as simply a memory..." He says, finding himself tearing up. "Figment of my imagination or not...I'm sorry things turned out the way they did. I'm still a fool, and if this dream has to end, I'm taking you with me, because while it lasts...I'm just glad I can hold you in my arms one last time." He says, pulling his head from her shoulder and looked into the woman's eyes, his own blurred by tears. Izuna... goodbye. He thought, as he brought his face to the woman's and pressed his lips to hers. He hugged her tightly, tears rolling down his cheeks. If this dream has to end... I want it to end like this...in your arms.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:51 am

Leland McKelly wrote:
Baroness of Hell wrote:

He frowned at this. "Well shit... that was helpful." he sighed, spinning his weapon back to his holster. He had no idea what she was talking about, one moment hes facing off an imp, then a naked guy drops in and does some weird shit to his leg. This was either one hell of a fever dream, or he was dead. "So... you're a ghost, and I'm an anomaly is what you're getting at...? I have to be dreaming." He says, clapping his face. She mentioned about them having been destined to meet and he raised a brow. He began wondering if this woman was a figment of his imagination, a sort of symbolical representation of Izuna, who had been killed and eaten by demons, and being unable to say good bye or be at her side to rescue her in time. Perhaps the demon frog fading before he could kill it was a sign that his hunt for the demons was fruitless and would ultimately be wasted effort. That his broken gun, with its new barrel made of energy was a mental depiction of rebirth or literally that weapon Rufus had talked about, 'Death Penalty'. The empty void around them, a sign that there was nothing for him down this road of vengeance but a beautiful woman he could no longer help being trapped between him and nothingness.

He found himself embracing this woman, who looked similar to Izuna, tightly. "I'm sorry... Sorry I couldn't have been there for you sooner. If I had, all this mess... it could have been avoided." He says, cupping the back of her head as he lays his chin upon her shoulder. "I failed you... I should've been there and I wasn't. If I could change the past I would...and even now, the hate I have for your killers still burns. I cannot change what I've done, and I'm not sure I can just abandon my quest... and give in to the fact you're dead, and you can't come back. At the end of this, you'll still be gone... but I don't want to leave you behind as simply a memory..." He says, finding himself tearing up. "Figment of my imagination or not...I'm sorry things turned out the way they did. I'm still a fool, and if this dream has to end, I'm taking you with me, because while it lasts...I'm just glad I can hold you in my arms one last time." He says, pulling his head from her shoulder and looked into the woman's eyes, his own blurred by tears. Izuna... goodbye. He thought, as he brought his face to the woman's and pressed his lips to hers. He hugged her tightly, tears rolling down his cheeks. If this dream has to end... I want it to end like this...in your arms.

She blinked at his actions. "No, I'm not a ghost... its... ugh, too complicated to explain...." She trailed off as he suddenly piped up. "...hello? Everything all right?" She asked, waving a hand in front of his face, before suddenly being grabbed and pulled tightly against him. Confused, she squirmed slightly... partly due to the uncomfortable tightness, as being a demoness it was only second nature for mortal men to want to man handle her. "Whats gotten...?" She blinked, pausing as he began a long, confusing yet oddly... romantic confession. She found herself staring at him, silently, almost wanting to cry. "Ex...cuse...me?" She says weakly, blushing as she feels her face cupped in his hands then widened her eyes when their lips met. She felt... calm... glowing, warm... she closed her eyes, her arms wrapping around him as he pulled her tight. She could feel his raw emotions entering her... she felt sad... and loved. Somewhat turned on as well. She was reminded of her lover, Everin... of how she felt for him while in this human soul's embrace. She even began to slip her tongue into his mouth... her heart racing as she wanted to suddenly become intimate with this disembodied soul... she supposed, if she was condemned to this oblivion... she may as well have one good round with someone she didn't know and cherish that moment for all eternity rather than going on feeling regretful for not doing so...
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:50 am

Leland continued to kiss the woman, felt her tongue enter his mouth which was... not something he was expecting, but carried on anyway. His hand slid down to the side of her neck, his other hand on her lower back dipped lower. All the while the pair began to glow a pale green color...

Within a few moments, both dissipated into particles of this green light, fading away from the bleak void both were seemingly trapped in... trapped no longer, thanks to Anastasia's efforts.

[To here]
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Almyra Wildheart Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:33 pm

[From here]

Natalya Wyverncleaver wrote:
It was too quick, the red flashing lights, the alarms and buzzing of warnings, the screams of shock and frustration of the crew, the sudden loss of direction and gravity as the world spun side ways, in ways a helicopter was not supposed to! Anything that wasn't buckled down flew up, or down or sideways, bouncing into people or objects. The door gunner was hit by a long weapon crate that had not been tied down, crushing their chest, the sliding door, the door peeling off as the young woman scream was briefly heard as she was torn away from the interior of the helicopter and somewhere into the canopy of green hundreds of feet below them!

Almyra found herself stirring to consciousness again from deep under the blue waters of a book. She gurgled, gasping as air bellowed from her pained lungs and the woman blindly began to paddle and kick her heavy body till she felt the air kiss her hands! Soon after, she was sitting up, wheezing, choking on water she was spitting out and wildly climbing onto the shore! "Gahdz... gah..! URK!" She puked, water and blood spewing out onto a nearby rock as she stumbled onto the ruins of one of those byway streets that once lead to Asrond... now covered in overgrowth and decay. She zipped down her shirt, pulling down on her tank underneath, her breasts jiggling in the warm bathing light of the sun as she leaned forwards and panted:

Lost...in the woods - Page 3 Siege_arknights_drawn_by_egoist_001__904d5e8f59a793cb4085400447877e5e

"Freakin' hell... what the hell happened? Urg..." She grumbled, pulling up her shirt to check where that crate had struck her chest:

Lost...in the woods - Page 3 Ddsxm3u-45b680e9-13ea-43a7-82cb-89f70921e1a4.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzcwOWFmMTlmLTFhMjEtNDU1MS1iNGM5LTQ3MmUxNjRjMTY1M1wvZGRzeG0zdS00NWI2ODBlOS0xM2VhLTQzYTctODJjYi04OWY3MDkyMWUxYTQuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

(backup image in case prior fails):

Her abdomen was rock hard, sexy and lacked any bruising or damage oddly for the trauma she was put under before being ejected out of the helicopter. What would have killed a regular human only left the Lioness frazzled and sore, as she rung the water from her tail hair out. "Figures... last day on the job, and all the action I've missed decides to be hurled at me as I'm making my way back home! Shit... I guess that means the VP and everyone else is..." she didn't want to say 'dead', but....

She could hear the loud roar in the distance, the sound of distant gunfire as well. "Survivors?" She blinked. Tucking her shirt in, she looks around her area for a moment to scavenge supplies. Despite being sore, bruised and wet, she was gonna try to aid her comrades while she could! She found the smashed open cargo box that had ejected her from the helicopter not too far away, with a military sledge sticking out of it. "Thats the ticket..." she says, yanking on the grip, popping it out and held the weapon and tool in both hands. It was hefty, definitely for breaking down tough steel and concrete. She still had her 10mm pistol holstered to her thigh, and the flare gun that was in the backpack satchel bag. Shaking the wetness from her long, wavy blond hair she began to sniff the air to find her way back to her comrades... and found it unsettling she could smell human blood, burning oil and machinery... "Crap... gotta make it there quickly, erf.." she hissed, her stomach hurting a little, but she pushed through it and began making her trek through the woods, past the ruined road and bus load off zone for Asrond, and hurried along in the depths of the woods!
She looked around for the helicopter
Almyra Wildheart
Almyra Wildheart
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Krathor Giga-Mouth Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:50 pm

Krathor Giga-Mouth, a Sobekian warrior from the far flung continent of Domescadia far in the northern hemisphere of Galiavan, shook his scales and settled into the bubbling creek. This place... was so more primitve to his native swamp... he felt a little disgruntled he had to come all this way and dirty his scales for an apparent backwater civilization. Granted, he hadn't yet seen the Horde's base of operations yet... but he would be on that route soon. He needed to take a rest and find his bearings once more, perhaps hunt along the way. Granted, finding his way wasn't going to be difficult, anyone for miles could see the bright beam of light jutting into the night sky. He followed it for days, and even fought off mersharks to get here. He grabbed his hammer, and swung it about mid chest in the creek for practice while he debated on hunting...
Krathor Giga-Mouth
Krathor Giga-Mouth
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Cooper Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:12 pm

The soft hum of the custom, motorized scooter's engine cut through the forest air as a rather bodacious and lovely Raccoon-kin bobbed along the heavily brush laden path.

Lost...in the woods - Page 3 RrMWY7Q

The scooter was an old mainstay, a Tenik-Chesluk Chipmunk, specialized in being a courier bike during various wars since the 2180s. Melanie Cooper's Chipmunk, may have just been that old.

"Dammit... my thighs are getting chaffed..." grumbled Mel, whose thick thighs jiggled along with her gigantic bosom as she rolled down the grassy pathway with little light than her vehicles headlights guiding the way.

Lost...in the woods - Page 3 ZFZJ2hx

Melanie Cooper's shapely legs hugged the frame of the vehicle as it buzzed down the heavily forested path, hitting bumps, rocks and roots as she barreled into the depths of the woods.

Lost...in the woods - Page 3 8a9QO0i

The woman herself, clad in an orange satin button down without sleeves, a black tie rammed between her bursting breasts of which one could see her black lacy strapless bra, as the shirt was tucked behind a pair of high waist, black satin short-shorts with four buttons and small cut on the right pantleg. A pair of black garter belts fell to the black lace thigh band thigh high stockings that clad her long, sexy legs. Her feet were adorned with a pair of black high heels, unfitting for the forest, as a long white jacket with an orange lining draped around her shoulders. A holster under her left armpit held a gun:

Lost...in the woods - Page 3 R1pWqi8

...the kind issued to T.I.R.S. Agents. Black fingerless leather gloves with knuckle vents adorned her hands, orange painted fingernails delicately manicured gripped the rubber of the Chipmunk's handlebars tightly as the vehicle began to slow and whine.

"Oh... no, not now baby! Not yet! Dammit!!" Spat the twenty-three year old woman as the scooter soon came to a stalling crawl before dying on the spot! "Uggghh... piece of trash!" She spat, slamming the break down with her high heel before removing herself from the bike, using a flashlight to look it over. Mel's eyes caught the holstered .69 Thunderlion Magnum attached to the side of the bike to handle bigger animals should she encounter them out in the wild:

Lost...in the woods - Page 3 TB43zd2

She removed the holster to get to the engine, checking it over with a frown as black smoke wafted up from the overheated engine. The acrid smell of engine fluids and burning rubber made her choke as she forced her face away! "Phua, ha ha, fuck... that ain't good..." She groaned, looking back now. It was already dark where she was, and looking for the VP in this darkness was definitely a 'no-go', especially now she was stranded in the middle of nowhere. "Shit me... this blows! I hate walking..." She whined, bowing her head with a heavy sigh, before attempting to work on the scooter in the dark. After many attempts, she finally gave up after cutting herself a half hour into working on it, kicking the antique Chipmunk over in anger! "Fucking hell! Fuck you too bike! Uggh..." Mel grumbled before taking a seat on a stump; her bushy ringed tail swishing around her curvaceous body. "Ughhh... this is gonna suck..." she complained, knowing that she'd have to hike out to a clearing to use her TIRS Mobile to alert the department, that was if anyone would receive her message. I bet the Deputy Director is doting over her brother... cute kid, so I can understand why. She thought, before blowing a stray dark grey hair from her face. Her orange eyes glanced over to the survival pack on the back of the scooter, and the .69 revolver, and she slowly got up and retrieved them before sighing. "Right, no time like the present..! At least I'm a night owl..." the Raccoon Girl said, before resuming her hike, and abandoning her scooter without a second glance back at the noisy death trap...
Melanie Cooper
Melanie Cooper
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3