Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine

+2
Anastasia Faizland
Rebecca Lee
6 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 5 Empty Re: Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine

Post  Anastasia Faizland Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:17 am

"...Anastasia." She replied. "Major Anastasia De'Faizland." She replied, reaching out for the gun, as Leland seemed not to mind, then again the amount of stress he was under right now, it be hard to tell how he felt other than agony. His pain hurt her, she could sense the agony from him, but her face did not react, having been through enough conflict and war to be immune to such sights, composure wise. It never was fun to watch your ally, your fellow soldier get hurt or die in battle, and as an officer in the Scardian Foreign Legion, a high ranking officer at that, she had to keep her composure to keep the morale from faltering among her troops. She also had years of practice, and hadn't reacted too much after her children were murdered...

"...are you sure this is going to help him?" She asked, her voice cold, but wavering with worry as she lifted the gun by the handle and sets it beside the strange, nameless man.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 5 Empty Re: Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine

Post  Crisis Rocan Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:13 pm

I suppose that's a subjective definition of what I'm doing for him. Although if you think he's capable of sustaining twelve demons gnawing on his healing fleshing acceptable I can always put them back in.

He was nearly half done pulling them out as they tried to borrow into his free hand unable to flee from the greater life-force they had been plucked free by. Slowly he continued the process of pulling each struggling demon fragment out of Leland's leg. Placing each onto his other arm as they struggled to go back to the leg. A half smile crossed his face as he felt their claws and fangs sink in.

Almost feels normal having something of this sort trying to eat me alive. Now then you just try an take it easy and rest I've only got one more to go, but it's grabbed onto a vein. You might pass out if it bites through it. Nothing to worry about though you'll live, that much I will promise you.

Now once I get a hold on this last one lass and pull it free I'll be stepping aside for you to stitch up his wound. Unless it bites through his vein that is, then I'l tend to that first. What I plan on doing after that well,let's just say somethings just don't deserve the fate they receive.

Easing his hand around the neck and head of the last pitifully small demonoid he squeezed it's head to force it's jaws open. and pulled back removing it from the man's wounded leg.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:47 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:I suppose that's a subjective definition of what I'm doing for him.  Although if you think he's capable of sustaining twelve demons gnawing on his healing fleshing acceptable I can always put them back in.

He was nearly half done pulling them out as they tried to borrow into his free hand unable to flee from the greater life-force they had been plucked free by.  Slowly he continued the process of pulling each struggling demon fragment out of Leland's leg.  Placing each onto his other arm as they struggled to go back to the leg.  A half smile crossed his face as he felt their claws and fangs sink in.

Almost feels normal having something of this sort trying to eat me alive.  Now then you just try an take it easy and rest I've only got one more to go, but it's grabbed onto a vein.  You might pass out if it bites through it.  Nothing to worry about though you'll live, that much I will promise you.

Now once I get a hold on this last one lass and pull it free I'll be stepping aside for you to stitch up his wound.  Unless it bites through his vein that is, then I'l tend to that first.  What I plan on doing after that well,let's just say somethings just don't deserve the fate they receive.

Easing his hand around the neck and head of the last pitifully small demonoid he squeezed it's head to force it's jaws open. and pulled back removing it from the man's wounded leg.

She looked at Crisis with a raised brow, before he brought up the vein. She looked at it, and realized how close it was to an artery. "If it nicks that artery we'll have trouble..." she says gently, not wanting to alert Leland who continued to bite the bullet, his muffled screams of agony reverberating around them. She nonetheless, had her med kit at the ready.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:36 am

Leland could feel his teeth crunching against the bullet, his jaw feeling like it would break if he could bite any harder! His scream could likely be heard for miles, as birds and faroake scatter from the trees in the Amaine. His eyes glazed over with pain, his 'happy thoughts' quickly fading as the pain rose to a climax. Then he was in a world of black. Nothing. The ground seemed to be like a puddle he could not step out from, and as he turned... he saw a tall, beautiful crimson haired maiden arguing with someone he could not see. He called out to her, curious, his body seemingly weightless as he trudged towards her, reaching out for her back, when she turned to him:

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 5 Dbmflp0-8fd919b2-dcd2-4252-9383-69f4cfb37e36.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBkYTM4YzkwLWVkZTUtNDNhOS1iMDlkLTk5MTcwYWI4NDExY1wvZGJtZmxwMC04ZmQ5MTliMi1kY2QyLTQyNTItOTM4My02OWY0Y2ZiMzdlMzYuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

She looked at him with a curious look, and he was momentarily breath taken. "Who...are you?" He called to her, his voice echoing in the darkness...

Leland's physical strength gave out, as the vengeful little spirit was yanked out had tugged on his artery, 'springing a leak' in the process as it snapped back into the open wound! Leland's head fell limp to one side, the bullet he had in his mouth rolling onto the grass. Leland's eyes were white with shock as he fell into unconsciousness from the pain.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:15 am

Well least he didn't choke.

He smirked as he shuffled the last demon onto his other arm, catching a mouth full of Leland's blood as it sprayed wildly into the air from the ruptured artery. Swallowing out of reflex not choice he coughed as he grabbed the split internal pipe between three fingers daftly. Pressing the two spewing ends together in the process.

God, and I thought Lizardman blood taste like shit! Might want him to do three month cleanse to purge his system. God pour liquid plumber down my throat please, anything would leave a better after taste than that boys blood.

Pure, raw, undiluted life-force pooled into the tips of his fingers. It was the very energy that had once created all existence, it was the Essence of all things; that which he was made of becoming concentrated into three points of contact. Focused entirely into the tips of his fingers he siphoned off a mere trickle of it between the split ends resealing them as though the artery had never been severed at all. No sooner had he done this than he let go of the artery entirely allowing his Essence to flow normally to avoid killing the poor man, what he had done was dangerous plain and simple, anything more than a mere brief fraction of a millisecond of his Essence would have begun to destroy the man from the inside out, and there was no way to stop the chain reaction that would have erased him from existence. It wasn't like the last time where he could help to save the life of the one who had gone too far. But that's a horse of a different color as it were and he had one final task to attend to before he could rest. Demon eradication.

Yup he's all yours now, stitch him and be careful of that artery, I would avoid touching it, not sure if it'll kill him either, but I think I was able to avoid going to far.

Awkward silence...

He gathers up the useless gun and takes a seat off to the side eyeing the twisted metal barrel with a grin that bespoke of some cruel vicious idea brewing.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:25 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:Well least he didn't choke.

He smirked as he shuffled the last demon onto his other arm, catching a mouth full of Leland's blood as it sprayed wildly into the air from the ruptured artery.  Swallowing out of reflex not choice he coughed as he grabbed the split internal pipe between three fingers daftly.  Pressing the two spewing ends together in the process.

God, and I thought Lizardman blood taste like shit! Might want him to do three month cleanse to purge his system.  God pour liquid plumber down my throat please, anything would leave a better after taste than that boys blood.

Pure, raw, undiluted life-force pooled into the tips of his fingers.  It was the very energy that had once created all existence, it was the Essence of all things; that which he was made of becoming concentrated into three points of contact.  Focused entirely into the tips of his fingers he siphoned off a mere trickle of it between the split ends resealing them as though the artery had never been severed at all.  No sooner had he done this than he let go of the artery entirely allowing his Essence to flow normally to avoid killing the poor man, what he had done was dangerous plain and simple, anything more than a mere brief fraction of a millisecond of his Essence would have begun to destroy the man from the inside out, and there was no way to stop the chain reaction that would have erased him from existence.  It wasn't like the last time where he could help to save the life of the one who had gone too far.  But that's a horse of a different color as it were and he had one final task to attend to before he could rest.  Demon eradication.

Yup he's all yours now, stitch him and be careful of that artery, I would avoid touching it, not sure if it'll kill him either, but I think I was able to avoid going to far.

Awkward silence...

He gathers up the useless gun and takes a seat off to the side eyeing the twisted metal barrel with a grin that bespoke of some cruel vicious idea brewing.

Leland's eyes and agape mouth glowed brightly as he gasped, his body writhing under the influence of the power till it was gone again. His body jolting and falling still again with the occasional spasm.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:44 am

Leland McKelly wrote:
Crisis Rocan wrote:Well least he didn't choke.

He smirked as he shuffled the last demon onto his other arm, catching a mouth full of Leland's blood as it sprayed wildly into the air from the ruptured artery.  Swallowing out of reflex not choice he coughed as he grabbed the split internal pipe between three fingers daftly.  Pressing the two spewing ends together in the process.

God, and I thought Lizardman blood taste like shit! Might want him to do three month cleanse to purge his system.  God pour liquid plumber down my throat please, anything would leave a better after taste than that boys blood.

Pure, raw, undiluted life-force pooled into the tips of his fingers.  It was the very energy that had once created all existence, it was the Essence of all things; that which he was made of becoming concentrated into three points of contact.  Focused entirely into the tips of his fingers he siphoned off a mere trickle of it between the split ends resealing them as though the artery had never been severed at all.  No sooner had he done this than he let go of the artery entirely allowing his Essence to flow normally to avoid killing the poor man, what he had done was dangerous plain and simple, anything more than a mere brief fraction of a millisecond of his Essence would have begun to destroy the man from the inside out, and there was no way to stop the chain reaction that would have erased him from existence.  It wasn't like the last time where he could help to save the life of the one who had gone too far.  But that's a horse of a different color as it were and he had one final task to attend to before he could rest.  Demon eradication.

Awkward silence...

Leland's eyes and agape mouth glowed brightly as he gasped, his body writhing under the influence of the power till it was gone again. His body jolting and falling still again with the occasional spasm.  

"Leland!" She exclaimed, covering the wound as blood began to fountain from his wound, that was till Crisis... did something. His hands touching the wound, the artery reattaching itself, setting back into place once again. She watched as Leland's eyes and mouth filled with golden light, before it faded and he began to spasm! "What the hell did you... do?" She asked, alarmed, quickly working on the cut, wiping the wound with disinfect and began to brace and suture the flesh with her kit. The wound wasn't as deep as it was before... what happened? She diligently worked on Leland's leg all the while, trying to concentrate on stitching the wound... questions could wait for now.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:53 am

Slowly prying one demon after the next from his arm, he stuffed the little buggers down the blown out barrel of Leland's once precious gun. A revolver, type, something he was familiar with once upon a time, or was it will be familiar with, it was always hard to keep it straight, when his minds converged in one time from different places and times. This was one of those moments, only many memories were fluidly merging at once, past, present, future, all flowing in chaotic synchronicity.

Before he knew it he was removing the metal of the barrel, and guiding the remaining spiritual energy through an intricate weave of crisscrossing patterns as though he was stitching the spiritual energy of Leland's attack that remained the same way a seamstress would stitch a hole closed in a dress. Only the pattern was intensely complicated forming interlocking dodecahedrons to create what one could only call a cage or rather a series of cages binding the twelve demon Beserker soul fragments, from harming anyone and more so from being freed. To those who could perceive what he had done it looked as though the barrel of the gun was forged of pure spiritual energy, but upon closer inspection one would see the depth of the design the way it was woven into cages for the demons. The size alone would distract the eye of even the most aware, seeing as it replaced what had once been the barrel of the gun.

Raising the gun he sighted down the invisible barrel, invisible to the mortal untrained eye at least. Channeling his Essence he drew in spiritual energy from around him and channeled it into the chambers of the gun forming bullets of spiritual energy. Taking aim he fired one after the next into the air straight out toward space where nothing was passing by, until the gun was empty. The twelve demons screamed in anguish as the energy tore through each one in order until escaping the invisible barrel of the gun. After emptying the last chamber of it's bullet, he spun the gun upon his finger with perfect balance, despite the lack of a visible barrel. To the eye all that remained was the grip and bullet chamber, but that didn't change the fact that there was a very powerful hybrid barrel attached capable of amplifying spiritual energy by siphoning demon energy into it while passing down the barrel through each consecutive demon imprisoned... minus the bleed effect of cursing the victims of the bullets with the pesky demon bugs as the sword had.

Twirling the gun or rather what appeared to be left of it he walked back over to Leland replacing it into the empty holster it came from. Turning around he walked away forming a tear int he fabric of reality to leave. He supposed he should at least answer her question having ignored it until this point in time.

What I did was save his life. There is no one standard reaction to what I have done. Each individual is different and each reaction is different. Think of it this way Anastasia Faizland, many would consider it a blessing to be gifted such a thing. There are those who would call it becoming God Touched. And I do not mean the Gods that your kind are familiar with... those children are petulant, nor their creator either. I mean the Last, the First, the Only... the one that came from before...

He begins to step through the tear to a different place and spontaneously his clothes reignite into flames as though something in the passing reacts to them, only to die down as the tear begins to seal up behind him. He mumbles just loud enough for her to hear before it closes.

Those elves were cuter before all the inbreeding.

His last words a cryptic jab at the true origins of the elves of Galiavan which he witnessed first hand. And out he stepped onto the other side. He stopped shaking his head something wasn't right, it felt as though the elf Anastasia Faizland was still near to him. He turned around checking his surroundings he was no longer where he had been, instead he was standing in the middle of a dense forest, and it was drafty. Too drafty, high winds were pitching the tops of the trees into odd angles and directs from where nature had intended them to stay under normal circumstances.

Before him stood a young child, an elf of maybe eight to twelves years of age blinking in astonishment at the man who had appeared out of thin air before her. He knew her, without needed to verify it, this was a young Anastasia Faizland, before she became what she would be. With a soft smile he waved his hand creating another rift to travel through and left, without so much as a word. Only realizing too late that once again he had lost his clothes while passing through space and time within the abyss.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 5 Empty Ana's Sacrifice...sorta.

Post  Anastasia Faizland Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:42 am

Upon finishing her dressing of Leland's leg, she checked his pulse... and sighed with relief that he was still breathing. She hears several loud bangs to her right, noticing the broken pistol Crisis was wielding now had a sort of shimmery look to it, trailing off like a faint barrel of a revolver that had lost much of its frame, being a handle and a cylinder. She watched him closely, as he sets the weapon into one of Leland's holsters, setting it on his bag. Before she could even ask who or what he really was, he gave her an answer to her previous question.

He sounds similar to Ed... these beings, the Empress of Hell, Edgar, this guy... the Void Dragon monster... they're real, yet feel so ethereal at the same time... She thought, furrowing her brow at his remarks. As he turned to leave again, she wondered what brought him there in the first place, and his offhand comment about elves made her blink, confusedly. "What...?"

But like that, he was gone. I feel as though I've met him before... his attire before hand looked familiar... She thought, shrugging, before turning her attention back to Leland who was still unconscious. "Leland..." She checked his temperature and it felt normal, but his body was a bit sweaty, which made sense given the circumstances. She sat there on her knees beside him for a few moments, looking from his wound to his face and then back again. "Stubborn mule." She flicked his forehead, sighing... frowning. She was afraid to move him, with all his injuries, but did so with the aid of a blanket, lifting him gently onto it, and then dragging him towards where there camp had been set up.

She wondered if Ed had managed to get to where he wanted to go... the book of Esdar still in her possession, as well as the menagerie of other items she received in the Lamia City. She turned to Leland again, who lay still... but breathing. Her eyes dart to the stew still bubbling on the fire, then back to Leland again... then she blushed as she slowly shifted her body over to him, and hesitantly, returned to his side. "I really need to check his other injuries..." She says, as she began to unbutton his tattered clothes- his vest, his black button down, the chaps, his torn up pants and boots. She left his undergarments on... and was reminded of her second late husband, Hendrick... She closed her eyes, blushing a deeper red. "Professional... Anne." She murmurs, before she began to check and treat the rest of Leland's injuries. Several lacerations covering his body from the Imp's blades, her slender fingers running across both new and older injuries... and taut flesh. He was slender, yet built. An athletic body that would be fitting for a Gunslinger, or a warrior in general. She rested her hand upon his heart... and she began to have slightly lewd thoughts, before pushing them away and not staring at the injured man's crotch.

"She really did a number on you..." She sighed, rubbing his cheek. She couldn't remember her grandmother's or her great aunt's healing spells, but they were certainly somewhere in the back of her mind. "Focus, Ana... the woods... the environment... nature... the primals of earth and spirit..." She breathes, her hands reaching out, and hovering Leland's body. She breathed in... and out... listening to the sounds of the forest, how the wind bent the trees and the life... the animals who lived in the woods, both large and small, cute and terrifying alike... how the spirits of nature coincided with the nature of everything. They were all children of nature, of the primals, of the entities that helped create this planet and the celestial bodies above. They were not formless, as they all took their form. She had to redirect that flow, that feeling of life... and bring it to Leland.

She concentrated hard... tried to keep her focus as she began to connect with the surrounding life, see through the eyes of birds and other animals, to feel the wind beat against her leaves as she took in nutrients from the setting sun. She felt the ebb and flow of the rivers and streams diverting and swaying, branching off into various directions throughout the Amaine. She could even feel the cursed air of the corruption caused by Tenik, and the Demons alike... and the natural darkness that this forest has always contained since the dawn of time. She had to connect to it all... let it all become one with her aura...and then pass it on to Leland.

Her hands began to emanate a soft green glow... orbs of light falling onto his cuts which began to seal up almost instantly as she concentrated her innate magical abilities and fused it with the spirits of nature around her. She saw glimpses of her past, of her children playing, of herself in plain maiden clothes watching as her two darling children frolic with no care in the fields behind their home. The hardships of raising them without their father, of poor Hendrick's death... she kept a strong face for their sake... and to this day she still does... but she no longer smiles these days... well, she would say that, but since she traveled with this oaf of a Gunman, and the giant yet friendly Edgar... smiling got a little easier.

"Leland... you fool." She whispered, opening her eyes, noticing the green light which flowed around her like will O' wisps, feeling warmth from their glow like the gentle heat from the sun bathing her skin. She lowered her head to his, and closed her eyes, before gently parting her lips. Her one hand was on the ground for support, the other caressed Leland's cheek, as she brought her lips to his own. She felt her own spirit begin to mix with Leland's as she transferred her energy to him in this ritualistic kiss. She felt her own strength ebb and flow like the river's and streams of the woods around them, leaving her and channeling into Leland's reservoir, filling him with potent life force and healing energies. She gripped the grass, but felt weaker as she continued this. Not... yet... need to give him... a little...more... She told herself, her mind focusing on the energies of the world around them and of Leland's spirit. She trembled, her body becoming weaker, being the conduit which the energy of the natural world flowed through to enter Leland more efficiently... but in the process, much of her own energy was being sapped from her body. She felt like she was being drained of blood, of warmth, of hunger, of rest... she felt like she was dying. Just... a little... She retold herself, her own thoughts blinking out of control.

She felt tears rolling down her cheeks as the discomfort rose to a whole new peak, and though she did last a little longer, she felt her mind slip, as well as her hand. She collapsed on top of Leland, her head slipping against his right shoulder. Her eyes were gray instead of dark blue, her vision gone. I'm blind... I'm deaf... I can't smell nor can I feel anything but cold... She thought, as she chuckled. "Heh... you best not rush off to die after this... I'm going to hold this... over... your.........." she suddenly lost her speech as well. Devoid of her senses, she was essentially dead... becoming one with the nature around them for the while. She was not truly dead, however, but the toll it took to provide Leland with the healing energies was steep, and thus Anastasia's body gave out to it. She would be back to herself in time... hopefully by the time Leland woke up.

Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:43 am

[From here]

Leland's body glowed with that same, pale green light like he had in that spirit form of his. The feeling of the woman's lips fading... his eyelids fluttering, the feeling of a heavy weight upon his chest causing him to stir. The scent of the smoldering flames of the camp fire came first... the chirping of crickets came next. The taste and texture of lipstick upon his lips. His vision blurry at first, then focused at a night sky filled with stars. "I'm... alive?" he coughed, feeling a weight yet upon his chest. He raised his arms... the thought of the crimson haired woman lingering briefly, when his hands found themselves suddenly wrapped around someone's back. He blinked, a flowery scent was now present, and he could feel warmth against his chest and neck. He turned his head to the right, and blinked... finding himself unintentionally kissing Anastasia's right cheek! He blinked again. "M-Major...?" He began to wonder if he somehow thought that odd experience with the keropin, demons... the crimson woman... all up. I didn't make out with the Major in a haze minded stupor did I...? He thought, half jokingly but his mind shifted to a more serious mentality when he nudged the woman and she did not move. He tried again, and the same. Concerned, Leland used his strength to shift the beautiful elf from his chest onto her back upon the grass beside him. He first realized that he could move easily again, his injuries, particularly his leg were healed again. He looked at his hand, the wound gone where the glove had been cut, his other wounds no longer bleeding. "I'm... fine?" He questioned, looking at both his hands before back down to Ana. He felt his heart sink.

For a moment, the elf looked like she was dead. Pale, her open eyes foggy, her mouth agape in a sad smile. However... she was breathing... softly. Shallow breaths. He'd seen something like this only once before, and realized now why he was the way he was now. "Damn it... Anastasia..." He says, scooping her up in his arms, standing up fully now. He took a few awkward steps as he held the elf in a bridal carry, her head bouncing against his right shoulder as he brought her over to the smoldering remains of their camp. He sets her upon one of the camp blankets, wrapping her in the thick blanket like a cocoon. "That fire needs tending..." he said out loud, stoking the flames with a stick, adding more logs. The flames barely climbed, till he went through his pouch, tearing a sleeve off his ruined black striped shirt and dabbed it in gun oil. Tossing that in made the flames roar to life again. The heat radiating from the flames now an acceptable level... he took a seat beside the woman. He looked down at her, in her catatonic state while his long reddish-brown hair blew in the wind around his shoulders. She used druid magic to mend my wounds. So reckless, those who perform such tasks can lose one or more of their senses permanently performing such feats! Just like what happened with Sylvano... he lost his voice when he performed the ritual on his apprentice back in the day...

The flames crackled, and Leland suddenly found himself... oddly nostalgic, and the same time got a strange sense of deja vu looking at Ana illuminated by the campfire-

-the long crimson hair damp and clinging to her shoulders, the shallow breaths, the half open amber eyes looking deeply into the flames. A pair of shiny pink lips mouthing the words... 'Master Leland'. While he leaned over, stroking her head. She was still sopping wet from her brush with death... if he didn't cut her out of there sooner Yoko would have died...

He blinked, as the same scene replayed in his head... though it was like a ghost image overlayed; where HE was shivering in a blanket, by himself. He had been eaten by the boar mount used by the chief bandit. Yet... did he get eaten? He was suddenly questioning that memory, it was from well over 18 years ago... he was certain Yoko Hinomoto had not been involved, why would she be? Wasn't she on the run? He was confused why he even had the flashback to begin with, and yet... again, why was he suddenly questioning his survival... I remember the bandits who looted the caravan heading into Danton... chased them into the forest-

"Master Leland! We need to catch up to them!"

Who the hell was that? Wait, that was...why is Yoko's voice and image in my head? Her rifle strapped to her back, her body bouncing on the horse she was riding- the horse she borrowed from one of the town guard... but no, I did that! I... I screamed out to wait, not to be reckless! No, what? no I didn't... I just... wait... did... I?

"!" Yoko's scream of surprise, a horse squealing in pain after the sound of bolts from crossbows. Yoko had been launched forwards, onto the Forerunner's path... in front of the crew of criminals. She began to unload on them... I was still trailing behind her, drawing my own weapon when I was... thrown from my horse. Something hit me... but didn't I get launched into the boar's mouth, its why it ate me... wait, how could I... when... when I...

Leland's eyes widened. "I...left my knife at the blacksmith's shop... yet I had a knife inside the beast...but that would be impossible..." he mumbled. He stood up, his raggedy clothes flapping, blood stained and frayed from battle and elements. He closed his eyes. But Yoko Hinomoto? I taught her a few things, post Final Raid... but these are memories back when I was a Master. She's calling me Master, as if she was my Apprentice... that would be impossible, I was on a ten year probation because... His mind trailed off. He couldn't remember. Clearly, there was a reason why he was not allowed to train an apprentice of his choosing, he... broke a rule, but... what was the rule? It was something stupid, he remembered the rules. And why did Yoko keep showing up in his mind?

"This place is so familiar... when we set up camp, it felt... right somehow. Why is that? It's a basic clearing, its..." He took another deep breath and reflected upon his memories again. Its similar to the campsite I made upon killing those bandits... after carving myself out of that ham sandwich... I remember, because I didn't want to eat boars meat for months after that. But... if that was true... why do I also remember waking up on the path, bleeding... breaking the neck of one of those assholes who clubbed me and dragged me to a pond to drown me. I took my weapons, his knife... I remember following the sound of cheering and jeering. Yoko, topless, the bandits couldn't lay a finger on her, he... trained her? She was throwing them about, still chained up. The chief had enough, and grabbed her by the neck, and brought her to his mount. I watched her body enter it, as the bastards laughed. She was eaten in front of me and I got pissed. I remember the screams, the blood. Using the burning fire spit as a weapon against the bandit chief, stabbing it through his neck. The seven foot tall man fell to his knees, and with my boot against the back of his head... I pushed his face into the flames. "No one messes with my student..." I... I remember saying that. I didn't know if Yoko was dead or still alive, I didn't care, I chased that damn mount through most of the Gods damned Amaine... then when I killed it, I remember clearly the anxiety... was I going to find a half digested corpse? Was the beautiful, intriguing Yoko dead? Was I going to be alone again...? Then she spilled out. Barely conscious, but breathing. I set the fire up, wrapped her up... we cooked that damn over sized ham, she found it... ironic.

He stood there, confused. He remembered things that conflicted with his own memories. What did it mean? "Am I just... making it up? But, why would I want to?" He said out loud, looking down at his hand again, slowly removing the glove... He blinked at the traces of a scar that ran across his open palm. His memory flashed back to the flaming spit... the iron scolding his hand, he didn't care at the time... he wanted that barbarian to suffer. He silently grabbed his bag, and headed over to the pond...
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:04 am

Leland removed his clothes near the water's edge, and took a few steps out into the pond. The moonlight cascading down from branches, the silver and azure moons caused the pool to look sacred, something out of an Elvish tale. He began to wade his way over to the pool's center, and slowly... began to inspect his scars. There were many scars across the gunman's body...

((ooc: best image I could find... its for the context of the scars! Sickos Razz))
Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 5 D9ax9dp-f2b948e0-35ac-44b9-81a0-b9e76ec510ed

He had seen many battles, and taken many blows. There was the one across his chest from Shane when Yamato took over his body, the burns he received in the Ithteca Mountain Chain 18 years ago leading his first fledgling Gunslinger Associates... or he supposed they were... during that confrontation with DarkSEED. But... there were also ones he couldn't quite recall... like an apparent bullet wound to his thigh, and the large cut across his upper arm. Things that he took for granted every day he bathed... he now ran his fingers across them, and realized... they were new to him. New to his memories... it was like he was living in a different body. "What... does this all mean?" He whispered, confused, hurt... he felt betrayed, but by whom? He didn't rightly know. He was getting flashes of memories that didn't seem to line up with his scars. He knew a bullet wound when he seen one, but his thoughts drifted to him falling off a horse and being skewered by a fence post- this was a gun wound, not some random accident!

"I wonder... if the Association knows anything... Yoko... these scars. Why... why are these images popping into my head? Why does her name keep resurfacing?" He asked himself, and looked down at his open palm, letting the sparkling water spill out. She was an apprentice of his, yes... after the war, not before... yet he had memories of her before her name was cleared from the Gunslinger Association... What else did Cain Deschain do? What other machinations in his slow corruption from an honest man to a power hungry demon did he have? He didn't know.

He sighed, leaning his head back, and stared up at the moon lit sky. "Perhaps I've been too rash..." He says to himself, his dripping bangs hanging over his face, his neck, upper back. He needed to think what to do next... with the Feniran Imp on her way to save Yume, Anastasia out cold, and Edgar or Edward doing what he can to empower himself... he too, should do the same. But... his mind drifted to Danton City, to the Gunslinger Academy of Grey Mountain... of investigating his former Del Rey's files... even though, to do such would be tantamount to treason.

Still...
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:08 am

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland removed his clothes near the water's edge, and took a few steps out into the pond. The moonlight cascading down from branches, the silver and azure moons caused the pool to look sacred, something out of an Elvish tale. He began to wade his way over to the pool's center, and slowly... began to inspect his scars. There were many scars across the gunman's body...

((ooc: best image I could find... its for the context of the scars! Sickos Razz))
Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 5 CK2ViY7

He had seen many battles, and taken many blows. There was the one across his chest from Shane when Yamato took over his body, the burns he received in the Ithteca Mountain Chain 18 years ago leading his first fledgling Gunslinger Associates... or he supposed they were... during that confrontation with DarkSEED. But... there were also ones he couldn't quite recall... like an apparent bullet wound to his thigh, and the large cut across his upper arm. Things that he took for granted every day he bathed... he now ran his fingers across them, and realized... they were new to him. New to his memories... it was like he was living in a different body. "What... does this all mean?" He whispered, confused, hurt... he felt betrayed, but by whom? He didn't rightly know. He was getting flashes of memories that didn't seem to line up with his scars. He knew a bullet wound when he seen one, but his thoughts drifted to him falling off a horse and being skewered by a fence post- this was a gun wound, not some random accident!

"I wonder... if the Association knows anything... Yoko... these scars. Why... why are these images popping into my head? Why does her name keep resurfacing?" He asked himself, and looked down at his open palm, letting the sparkling water spill out. She was an apprentice of his, yes... after the war, not before... yet he had memories of her before her name was cleared from the Gunslinger Association... What else did Cain Deschain do? What other machinations in his slow corruption from an honest man to a power hungry demon did he have? He didn't know.

He sighed, leaning his head back, and stared up at the moon lit sky. "Perhaps I've been too rash..." He says to himself, his dripping bangs hanging over his face, his neck, upper back. He needed to think what to do next... with the Feniran Imp on her way to save Yume, Anastasia out cold, and Edgar or Edward doing what he can to empower himself... he too, should do the same. But... his mind drifted to Danton City, to the Gunslinger Academy of Grey Mountain... of investigating his former Del Rey's files... even though, to do such would be tantamount to treason.

Still...

Ana stirred, her vision blurry. "Leland?" The blind elf called out. Her sight stolen from her ritual to guarantee Leland's return to bodily form.

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 5 VJaRoiX

She couldn't see much but shapes flickering in the darkness... fire. Her other senses kicking in. She smiled. He's alive... thank the primals of the wood. I guess my sight was taken from me... how long I wonder? It matters not, so long as Leland yet lives... I can contently live with these consequences. She thought, clasping the grass before her. It was then she heard water being displaced, her vision somewhat returning as she turned to the source. Wandering to the pond, she uses the trees for guidance as well as her hearing. She could make out the familiar shapes leading to the pond though, and now thinks to herself of how unfortunate it was to lose her sight... when it probably was Leland bathing. Crap... can't tease him like this... She frowned, her eyes half lidded and bored. "Leland?" She called out.

Last edited by Anastasia Faizland on Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:00 am

Anastasia Faizland wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:Leland removed his clothes near the water's edge, and took a few steps out into the pond. The moonlight cascading down from branches, the silver and azure moons caused the pool to look sacred, something out of an Elvish tale. He began to wade his way over to the pool's center, and slowly... began to inspect his scars. There were many scars across the gunman's body...

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 5 D9ax9dp-f2b948e0-35ac-44b9-81a0-b9e76ec510ed

Still...

Ana stirred, her vision blurry. "Leland?" The blind elf called out. Her sight stolen from her ritual to guarantee Leland's return to bodily form.

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 5 Blind_Ana

She couldn't see much but shapes flickering in the darkness... fire. Her other senses kicking in. She smiled. He's alive... thank the primals of the wood. I guess my sight was taken from me... how long I wonder? It matters not, so long as Leland yet lives... I can contently live with these consequences. She thought, clasping the grass before her. It was then she heard water being displaced, her vision somewhat returning as she turned to the source. Wandering to the pond, she uses the trees for guidance as well as her hearing. She could make out the familiar shapes leading to the pond though, and now thinks to herself of how unfortunate it was to lose her sight... when it probably was Leland bathing. Crap... can't tease him like this... She frowned, her eyes half lidded and bored. "Leland?" She called out.

Snip...

The sound of the scissor's blades as Leland removed the last pesky lock of unneeded hair from the low pony tail and unruly hair look he had hours before... He ran his hand through his reddish brown hair, and looked down at his reflection in the moonlight. He was wearing the night yukata he wore in Siamatsu... such a place felt like a life time away now. He could hear Ana calling for him, but he had ignored the Major just to get that last lock of hair cut evenly. Besides, she stood not too far from him now as he lounged on the rocky edge of the pond. "So... it was your sight that was taken from the ritual."

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 5 Angels-feather_1054502

He says those words in a grave, yet semi relieved tone. He didn't know how badly it was... but from her eyes lack of luster, she probably couldn't see much more than shapes and movement. "Good grief... what an arrogant and silly elf you are. You could have died... Thankfully, blindness... that can be fixed rather easily." He says with a faint smile. "Still... why would you risk bodily harm over a blood thirsty fool like me, Major? Ana..." He says, less formally now. The silver moon was high, the blue crescent one was tucked behind it this evening unfortunately, but the bluish rings around Selenia the Silver were just as resplendent as the Major's were... even blind, she was beautiful.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:13 am

Leland McKelly wrote:

The sound of the scissor's blades as Leland removed the last pesky lock of unneeded hair from the low pony tail and unruly hair look he had hours before... He ran his hand through his reddish brown hair, and looked down at his reflection in the moonlight. He was wearing the night yukata he wore in Siamatsu... such a place felt like a life time away now. He could hear Ana calling for him, but he had ignored the Major just to get that last lock of hair cut evenly. Besides, she stood not too far from him now as he lounged on the rocky edge of the pond. "So... it was your sight that was taken from the ritual."

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 5 KT736Mm

He says those words in a grave, yet semi relieved tone. He didn't know how badly it was... but from her eyes lack of luster, she probably couldn't see much more than shapes and movement. "Good grief... what an arrogant and silly elf you are. You could have died... Thankfully, blindness... that can be fixed rather easily." He says with a faint smile. "Still... why would you risk bodily harm over a blood thirsty fool like me, Major? Ana..." He says, less formally now. The silver moon was high, the blue crescent one was tucked behind it this evening unfortunately, but the bluish rings around Selenia the Silver were just as resplendent as the Major's were... even blind, she was beautiful.

Ana was startled by his voice, despite knowing he was somewhere ahead of her... cutting his hair? Also, he sounded... different than before, like a glimpse of the man she met in Beijio but... more truthful. His concerned words made her fluster, but his insult made her annoyed again. "Arrogant?! Thats how you call your savior?" She asked, hands on her hips. "Perhaps I should've let you die of that abnormal fever, I could easily-" She paused as he spoke up again with concern. She frowned. "...I suppose I was a bit reckless. I couldn't let you die, and there was no guarantee you were going to survive the night anyway..." She answered. "If blindness is my currency for your survival? I don't want a refund. You have your faults and you're just as arrogant and stupid you moron... but you are someone we need. I need..." She blushed, glad she couldn't see his stupid face as she said that, she felt like an elfling again back when she was a knight in training in the white tower... Hrothor's story about his relationship with her Aunt came to mind. "I... I wouldn't know what to do if you died. Return back to Beijio? Continue the mission to Asrond? I don't know... after this far? Half a continent of travel in a few days time... I don't know." She answered.

Last edited by Anastasia Faizland on Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:20 am

Leland smiled, and the sound of him approaching would alert her fine tuned ears as he crossed the pond towards her. "I owe you my life again, Ana." He says gently, as he clasped one of her hands. The elf's slender fingers were warm to the touch. "...though as happy as you are with your newfound blindness, I'd really like you to see how beautiful this starry sky is. So... forgive my forwardness." He cooed, as his other hand reached up and gently guided her chin to be level with his face. She could feel his breath upon her cheeks, and could see his face becoming clearer the closer he leaned towards her...
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:23 am

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland smiled, and the sound of him approaching would alert her fine tuned ears as he crossed the pond towards her. "I owe you my life again, Ana." He says gently, as he clasped one of her hands. The elf's slender fingers were warm to the touch. "...though as happy as you are with your newfound blindness, I'd really like you to see how beautiful this starry sky is. So... forgive my forwardness." He cooed, as his other hand reached up and gently guided her chin to be level with his face. She could feel his breath upon her cheeks, and could see his face becoming clearer the closer he leaned towards her...

She felt warmth rising to her cheeks, besides his breath. Her blind eyes were wide, and she backed up, startled by Leland's approach, her back hitting the surface of a tree! "L-Leland...what are you..?!" She gasped, feeling his fingers upon her chin, guiding it...

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 5 Ns1hVsy

"L-Leland..." She stammered, the blushing Elf couldn't see his face but knew it was getting closer to her own.

Last edited by Anastasia Faizland on Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:35 am

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland smiled, and the sound of him approaching would alert her fine tuned ears as he crossed the pond towards her. "I owe you my life again, Ana." He says gently, as he clasped one of her hands. The elf's slender fingers were warm to the touch. "...though as happy as you are with your newfound blindness, I'd really like you to see how beautiful this starry sky is. So... forgive my forwardness." He cooed, as his other hand reached up and gently guided her chin to be level with his face. She could feel his breath upon her cheeks, and could see his face becoming clearer the closer he leaned towards her...

She felt warmth rising to her cheeks, besides his breath. Her blind eyes were wide, and she backed up, startled by Leland's approach, her back hitting the surface of a tree! "L-Leland...what are you..?!" She gasped, feeling his fingers upon her chin, guiding it...

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 5 Blush_ana

"L-Leland..." She stammered, the blushing Elf couldn't see his face but knew it was getting closer to her own.

Leland didn't answer with words, and pressed his lips against hers. The kiss was indeed forward, as he slipped his tongue into her mouth and tapped it against hers gently... the energy taking the form of a pale green glow transferred from his body into hers... enough vitality to revive her lost sight. He didn't lose much, only a couple years off his longevity, perhaps nothing at all and instead gave back the excess vitality she transferred to him when she undertook the ritual. He closed his eyes, and speaking of her blue eyes would regain its luster!

Till he was certain, he kept the connection and energy flowing. He then gently pulled away, using his thumb to wipe a little saliva from the corner of her mouth. "...again, sorry for my forward nature. How are your eyes? Can you see clearly again?" He asked with a smile.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:58 am

The kiss was warm, his lips silky... and the glowing energy flowing through her revitalizing. Her wide eyes began to shimmer again, the blue sapphires wavering as she could see Leland clearly now. He was... more attractive, cleaned up and groomed. His demeanour also felt different, he didn't look like he wanted to take advantage of the situation, but like someone who wanted to genuinely show her the starry sky. She blinked as he pulled his lips away, wiping her lip gently. The blushing elf was silent for a moment... only blinking. She couldn't take her eyes off his... she then answered. "Yes... I see clearly now. Forgive me, Leland... I'm about to do something greedy." She gasped, drawing herself upon him!

She threw her arms around his neck, her body against him, her lips returning to his as she closed her eyes! Her tongue now in his mouth, dancing with his- the elf pulling the younger human towards her so he had her up against the tree. She pulled her lips away... with lidded eyes, panting for breath... "Leland..." her voice wispy, light... aroused. Her right hand dipped from his shoulder, her slender fingers slipping inside his loosely open kimono. She could feel his scars, the taut muscle of his lean form. His heart beat against the pads of her finger tips... and she was certain this was no dream. She could see again, and he was still alive. She bowed her head, her left hand cupping the back of his neck, pulled him close to her. Her right leg was poised, her thigh hooked around his hip as she leaned back into the tree. "Leland... I don't care what happens between now and your mission. Forgive this greedy elf, for she cannot help herself any longer... I ask you, even if it's just for tonight... please... allow this foolish, icy elf a moment of your warmth..." She felt tears for she felt less noble than she was trained, to give in to desire once again. "I've been cold and empty for too long... please... fill me with your love, your warmth... if only tonight. I can't be a replacement for what you lost, I am not wife material... I've learned that from experience. But please, allow me to share my love for you if just for this beautiful, starry evening!" She closed her eyes and shouted! Her face flushed crimson as she said it. She wanted to become Leland's lover... she cared not if his heart changed, but... she did not want to lose her chance again; a man like him came only every other century after all.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Leland McKelly and Darkstorm Zero like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:10 am

Anastasia Faizland wrote:The kiss was warm, his lips silky... and the glowing energy flowing through her revitalizing. Her wide eyes began to shimmer again, the blue sapphires wavering as she could see Leland clearly now. He was... more attractive, cleaned up and groomed. His demeanour also felt different, he didn't look like he wanted to take advantage of the situation, but like someone who wanted to genuinely show her the starry sky. She blinked as he pulled his lips away, wiping her lip gently. The blushing elf was silent for a moment... only blinking. She couldn't take her eyes off his... she then answered. "Yes... I see clearly now. Forgive me, Leland... I'm about to do something greedy." She gasped, drawing herself upon him!

She threw her arms around his neck, her body against him, her lips returning to his as she closed her eyes! Her tongue now in his mouth, dancing with his- the elf pulling the younger human towards her so he had her up against the tree. She pulled her lips away... with lidded eyes, panting for breath... "Leland..." her voice wispy, light... aroused. Her right hand dipped from his shoulder, her slender fingers slipping inside his loosely open kimono. She could feel his scars, the taut muscle of his lean form. His heart beat against the pads of her finger tips... and she was certain this was no dream. She could see again, and he was still alive. She bowed her head, her left hand cupping the back of his neck, pulled him close to her. Her right leg was poised, her thigh hooked around his hip as she leaned back into the tree. "Leland... I don't care what happens between now and your mission. Forgive this greedy elf, for she cannot help herself any longer... I ask you, even if it's just for tonight... please... allow this foolish, icy elf a moment of your warmth..." She felt tears for she felt less noble than she was trained, to give in to desire once again. "I've been cold and empty for too long... please... fill me with your love, your warmth... if only tonight. I can't be a replacement for what you lost, I am not wife material... I've learned that from experience. But please, allow me to share my love for you if just for this beautiful, starry evening!" She closed her eyes and shouted! Her face flushed crimson as she said it. She wanted to become Leland's lover... she cared not if his heart changed, but... she did not want to lose her chance again; a man like him came only every other century after all.

Leland was taken aback from her forwardness, and with her leg on his hip, and her hands sliding...everywhere, Leland found himself... aroused. She was trembling fiercely, and practically begging him for his affection. He didn't know what to think, she was his savior and a friend he'd count on from this day forth... but didn't expect this kind of reaction. He gently caressed her tear stricken cheeks, and looked evenly into the beautiful elf's celestial blue gaze. "Forgive me for not seeing what was apparently there before... though if we continue past this, I cannot for certain be... what may happen." He gulped, feeling nervous like his first time with... Yoko. He blinked at that realization. Yoko was not only his apprentice... but his first love? He remembered the scene clearly now... not too far from here actually, during sniping practice... but he pushed those realizations aside for now, as the elf before him sought his attention. "...you must be desperate. A high and mighty elf wanting to make love with a hard headed moron like me? You're just settling aren't you?" He says, leaning closer, his forehead gently against his as he looked deeply into her blue eyes again with his piercing, Gunslinger eyes.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:50 am

Her brow twitched as she smiled at him. "Stop teasing me moron and mate with me already!!" She shouted, her gazed locked with his. "Admittedly however, that teasing makes me love you more. What are you doing idiot? I'm giving you an opening for a one night stand, or something more. I don't care what happens after, hell if you want that little imp to join us next time I'll give it a go." She smirked with lidded eyes. "I can't stand you, here I am with my arms around you, I'm against a tree and ready to be mounted for a charge and your asking me if I settled? Heh, settling would be with that charming old bar tender in Lamia town, though... he makes a mean cocktail, I'm sure he'd have been fun." She playfully teased back.

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 5 Dbmqv9f-fc4aac3f-31b6-4b05-8e31-8d725f2ccbdb.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNzE5ZDM5ZTktMzhhMC00MWEwLTg4MzgtNDA2YmU3Yzc4ZjMyXC9kYm1xdjlmLWZjNGFhYzNmLTMxYjYtNGIwNS04ZTMxLThkNzI1ZjJjY2JkYi5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:00 am

Anastasia Faizland wrote:Her brow twitched as she smiled at him. "Stop teasing me moron and mate with me already!!" She shouted, her gazed locked with his. "Admittedly however, that teasing makes me love you more. What are you doing idiot? I'm giving you an opening for a one night stand, or something more. I don't care what happens after, hell if you want that little imp to join us next time I'll give it a go." She smirked with lidded eyes. "I can't stand you, here I am with my arms around you, I'm against a tree and ready to be mounted for a charge and your asking me if I settled? Heh, settling would be with that charming old bar tender in Lamia town, though... he makes a mean cocktail, I'm sure he'd have been fun." She playfully teased back.

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 5 Dbmqv9f-fc4aac3f-31b6-4b05-8e31-8d725f2ccbdb.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNzE5ZDM5ZTktMzhhMC00MWEwLTg4MzgtNDA2YmU3Yzc4ZjMyXC9kYm1xdjlmLWZjNGFhYzNmLTMxYjYtNGIwNS04ZTMxLThkNzI1ZjJjY2JkYi5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

He chuckled. "You're totally jealous of that imp!" He couldn't help as his hands found themselves now to her her chest, gently groping their rounded slopes through her uniform. "I heard you both talking, you're both being needlessly competitive..." He smirked back, as he groped and fondled her. "You wouldn't... not with him, that snakes was half blind and you were drunk off blood wine!" He chuckled, beginning to unbutton her uniform coat.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:11 am

His well trained hands working upon her breasts made her flush pink. "I didn't give ya permission to fondle those, I can court martial you for such conduct maggot~" She purred, her other leg hopping up so both of her long, slender legs could wrap around Leland's waist. "As for the imp, jealous? Please. I have more class. She's a physics defying runt, she's not even in my league." She chuckled haughtily. "Though, for a knight she handled herself well...ah..." She gasped, her chest becoming more sensitive. "If anyone's jealous its you- jealous of that bar tender. Oh yes, I'm sure he would have taught an old elf some new tricks hahah~" She laughed, feeling her coat coming undone, her one hand cupping the back of his neck for support yet, while her free hand slipped from inside his kimono to her neck tie, pulling it free, and unbuttoning the collar, her capelette and skirt falling away with a shift of her sloping shoulders, revealing her lace white bra and jiggling breasts he began to feel and knead. "...What did I tell you?" she cooed, both hands cupping the sides of his face, pulling hers to his with an even eyed glare. "...its a capital punishment to fondle a Major without permission~" She hummed, licking her plush lips in a salacious manner... her inner beast was unleashing!
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:49 pm

Anastasia Faizland wrote:His well trained hands working upon her breasts made her flush pink. "I didn't give ya permission to fondle those, I can court martial you for such conduct maggot~" She purred, her other leg hopping up so both of her long, slender legs could wrap around Leland's waist. "As for the imp, jealous? Please. I have more class. She's a physics defying runt, she's not even in my league." She chuckled haughtily. "Though, for a knight she handled herself well...ah..." She gasped, her chest becoming more sensitive. "If anyone's jealous its you- jealous of that bar tender. Oh yes, I'm sure he would have taught an old elf some new tricks hahah~" She laughed, feeling her coat coming undone, her one hand cupping the back of his neck for support yet, while her free hand slipped from inside his kimono to her neck tie, pulling it free, and unbuttoning the collar, her capelette and skirt falling away with a shift of her sloping shoulders, revealing her lace white bra and jiggling breasts he began to feel and knead. "...What did I tell you?" she cooed, both hands cupping the sides of his face, pulling hers to his with an even eyed glare. "...its a capital punishment to fondle a Major without permission~" She hummed, licking her plush lips in a salacious manner... her inner beast was unleashing!

Leland smirked, as Ana's armor clinked to the ground, along with her coat and capelette. The lacy white bra was silky... and he wouldn't be surprised if it had silver thread weaved through it, being the Elven race. He gently rolled her flesh in his hands and looked her evenly in the eye. "Aye, suppose you could Major..." He says in a husky voice, leaning closer, his lips against her neck... kissing her warm flesh in a downward trail. "...but I ain't one of your soldiers." He kissed her right breast, before digging his teeth into the center of her bra, and... with some subtle sleight of hand or magic, as he pulled his head back her bra came undone! With her large bosom bobbing freely, and her delicate bra between his lips, the mischievous Gunman looked at her with a playful expression, feathering his brows in an equally playful manner. He spat the bra onto her uniform, and now, both of his hands cupped her supple and perky orbs! "Besides, someone's gotta hold these up with your bra missing, no?" He smirked, pumping her breasts playfully. Stroking them, kneading them like dough, tweaking her nipples between his thumb and index fingers as he melded her flesh under his palms. He returned to kissing her neck, his body pressing against her forced her back to the tree tightly... the feeling of her leather clad legs around his waist, hooking herself to him was also... exciting.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:17 pm

Leland McKelly wrote:
Anastasia Faizland wrote:His well trained hands working upon her breasts made her flush pink. "I didn't give ya permission to fondle those, I can court martial you for such conduct maggot~" She purred, her other leg hopping up so both of her long, slender legs could wrap around Leland's waist. "As for the imp, jealous? Please. I have more class. She's a physics defying runt, she's not even in my league." She chuckled haughtily. "Though, for a knight she handled herself well...ah..." She gasped, her chest becoming more sensitive. "If anyone's jealous its you- jealous of that bar tender. Oh yes, I'm sure he would have taught an old elf some new tricks hahah~" She laughed, feeling her coat coming undone, her one hand cupping the back of his neck for support yet, while her free hand slipped from inside his kimono to her neck tie, pulling it free, and unbuttoning the collar, her capelette and skirt falling away with a shift of her sloping shoulders, revealing her lace white bra and jiggling breasts he began to feel and knead. "...What did I tell you?" she cooed, both hands cupping the sides of his face, pulling hers to his with an even eyed glare. "...its a capital punishment to fondle a Major without permission~" She hummed, licking her plush lips in a salacious manner... her inner beast was unleashing!

Leland smirked, as Ana's armor clinked to the ground, along with her coat and capelette. The lacy white bra was silky... and he wouldn't be surprised if it had silver thread weaved through it, being the Elven race. He gently rolled her flesh in his hands and looked her evenly in the eye. "Aye, suppose you could Major..." He says in a husky voice, leaning closer, his lips against her neck... kissing her warm flesh in a downward trail. "...but I ain't one of your soldiers." He kissed her right breast, before digging his teeth into the center of her bra, and... with some subtle sleight of hand or magic, as he pulled his head back her bra came undone! With her large bosom bobbing freely, and her delicate bra between his lips, the mischievous Gunman looked at her with a playful expression, feathering his brows in an equally playful manner. He spat the bra onto her uniform, and now, both of his hands cupped her supple and perky orbs! "Besides, someone's gotta hold these up with your bra missing, no?" He smirked, pumping her breasts playfully. Stroking them, kneading them like dough, tweaking her nipples between his thumb and index fingers as he melded her flesh under his palms. He returned to kissing her neck, his body pressing against her forced her back to the tree tightly... the feeling of her leather clad legs around his waist, hooking herself to him was also... exciting.

She was surprised by how he removed her bra with his mouth, her large bosom bouncing freely now! "I-I honestly have no smart comment to make on that," she gasped, blushing as he kissed her neck, her back forced against the bark of the tree! "-ah.. how did you even...?" She gasped, her heavy lidded eyes looked up to the starry sky, the semi-cool breeze refreshing upon her exposed flesh, flesh Leland was now rubbing and rolling under his rugged hands. High Elves were delicate creatures by design, and most of her lot would find her current act of sexual contact with a low mortal being... revolting. She didn't find it such, no... in fact, she was very much in love with the idea it would piss her mother off, her aunt would approve! She had a mortal husband once, the one who blessed her with two children... that was a lifetime ago, before even Leland was born. She didn't have a stable relationship since, and became icy and distant with any who tried to get close. She was Scardia's Ice Queen of the Royal Guard, but now... she was melting in Leland's grasp. She reminded him of her late husband, and of herself... so she couldn't help it she supposed, to have fallen in love with this moron, this handsome, spectacular moron!

She cupped his face, and brought their eyes level with one another. "You may not be one of my soldiers, but I order you to make sweet love with me till dawnbreak, Leland..." she pants, her voice a low husky whisper as she inched her face closer to his. While doing that, her leather clad legs shifted on his hips, undoing the loose belt around his waist, the kimono he wore would soon look more like an undone bathrobe, and would hopefully bear all to the elf- her plush lips pursed and ready to kiss Leland's.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:38 pm

Leland McKelly wrote:

She was surprised by how he removed her bra with his mouth, her large bosom bouncing freely now! "I-I honestly have no smart comment to make on that," she gasped, blushing as he kissed her neck, her back forced against the bark of the tree! "-ah.. how did you even...?" She gasped, her heavy lidded eyes looked up to the starry sky, the semi-cool breeze refreshing upon her exposed flesh, flesh Leland was now rubbing and rolling under his rugged hands. High Elves were delicate creatures by design, and most of her lot would find her current act of sexual contact with a low mortal being... revolting. She didn't find it such, no... in fact, she was very much in love with the idea it would piss her mother off, her aunt would approve! She had a mortal husband once, the one who blessed her with two children... that was a lifetime ago, before even Leland was born. She didn't have a stable relationship since, and became icy and distant with any who tried to get close. She was Scardia's Ice Queen of the Royal Guard, but now... she was melting in Leland's grasp. She reminded him of her late husband, and of herself... so she couldn't help it she supposed, to have fallen in love with this moron, this handsome, spectacular moron!

She cupped his face, and brought their eyes level with one another. "You may not be one of my soldiers, but I order you to make sweet love with me till dawnbreak, Leland..." she pants, her voice a low husky whisper as she inched her face closer to his. While doing that, her leather clad legs shifted on his hips, undoing the loose belt around his waist, the kimono he wore would soon look more like an undone bathrobe, and would hopefully bear all to the elf- her plush lips pursed and ready to kiss Leland's.

He smiled mischievously at her confusion, continuing to kiss her neck. "A Gunslinger has to have his secrets too." He cooed, his lips against her ear. His hands went from gently pumping her breasts down her toned chest, cupping the woman's leather clad ass, gripping her there a little firmly while her hands cupped his face. He looked at her as she made her order and drew in to kiss him... and he could feel her slender legs yank down at the cloth belt around his waist, showing off more of his body. He shrugs his shoulders, letting go of Ana's ass, her body sandwiched between himself and the tree plus her legs having a nice hold on his waist, let the kimono slip down his body. Naked in the moonlight now, the topless elf straddling his rugged, and scarred body. "Well... why settle with dawn?" He then brought his arms around her again, his left hand sliding up her spine, while his right arm bent around her ass and hoisted her up a little before they finally kissed. Her silky, warm lips were inviting, but he broke the kiss and made a strange request. "...Keep your pants on," he chuckled, licking his lips. "-for now." He winked, before bringing his lips back to hers.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next