Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine

+2
Anastasia Faizland
Rebecca Lee
6 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 2 Empty Re: Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine

Post  Felnara Sturm Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:31 pm

"I suggest that you take your detour, but leave that rotten scumbag behind." Came a cool, sexy voice from the edge of the woodland. A woman riding a pure black stallion arrived, she had horns adorning her skull, and she looked down upon the trio with her lidded, crimson eyes. "I suggest the elf and giant take their leave," She began, descending her horse, the woman was short, ample bosomed and stacked...with a trio of blades on her lower back, under her white cape and hood. She hopped down, her armored boots sinking in the mud, her right hand clapping the mare's thigh, causing it to ride off without her. "I'd rather not involve innocents..." She turned slowly to face them... her eyes seemed to flare up at the sight of the Gunslinger. "...but the Gunslinger is mine!" She exclaimed, drawing her primary sword, pointing it at Leland!

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 2 Dd2mvec-6678a22a-de7b-4100-acec-d1fbf98b029d.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Y4MjI2NDMxLTFiNTMtNDk0OC1iODVmLWI0ZmUyNzIxYzFmNVwvZGQybXZlYy02Njc4YTIyYS1kZTdiLTQxMDAtYWNlYy1kMWZiZjk4YjAyOWQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Long red hair, dark, brooding blue eyes... dressed in the tattered remains of a proud Gunslinger's attire... you are Leland McKelly..." She grinds her teeth, bearing her small, impish fangs. "What scum... you're not worthy of licking the dirt from my greaves you monster!" She hissed, her sheathed blades clinking as she stabbed the air towards him. She was still a few meters away from him, so he still had time to get up and run...but as soon as he would, she would gladly cut him down without so much as an afterthought!
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 2 Empty Re: Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:34 pm

He looks at Ed with a confused look. "So... you went to an island no one returns from and melted a factory... to the ground." He blinked, not sure if the man sounded too crazy. This was Galiavan after all, and he's fought a War God before, so anything could be possible. However, his head snapped to the forest edge, his primary hand drifting down to his gun. "...we'll have to continue this conversation later, I sense trouble..." He says before the woman announced herself:

Felnara Sturm wrote:"I suggest that you take your detour, but leave that rotten scumbag behind." Came a cool, sexy voice from the edge of the woodland. A woman riding a pure black stallion arrived, she had horns adorning her skull, and she looked down upon the trio with her lidded, crimson eyes. "I suggest the elf and giant take their leave," She began, descending her horse, the woman was short, ample bosomed and stacked...with a trio of blades on her lower back, under her white cape and hood. She hopped down, her armored boots sinking in the mud, her right hand clapping the mare's thigh, causing it to ride off without her. "I'd rather not involve innocents..." She turned slowly to face them... her eyes seemed to flare up at the sight of the Gunslinger. "...but the Gunslinger is mine!" She exclaimed, drawing her primary sword, pointing it at Leland!

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 2 Dd2mvec-6678a22a-de7b-4100-acec-d1fbf98b029d.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Y4MjI2NDMxLTFiNTMtNDk0OC1iODVmLWI0ZmUyNzIxYzFmNVwvZGQybXZlYy02Njc4YTIyYS1kZTdiLTQxMDAtYWNlYy1kMWZiZjk4YjAyOWQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Long red hair, dark, brooding blue eyes... dressed in the tattered remains of a proud Gunslinger's attire... you are Leland McKelly..." She grinds her teeth, bearing her small, impish fangs. "What scum... you're not worthy of licking the dirt from my greaves you monster!" She hissed, her sheathed blades clinking as she stabbed the air towards him. She was still a few meters away from him, so he still had time to get up and run...but as soon as he would, she would gladly cut him down without so much as an afterthought!

Leland glances over to the approaching warrior, noticing the horns adorning her head, her small stature throwing him off only slightly; as size meant nothing when it came to battle. "Well thats mighty rude," he stands up, brushing off his pants, removing his hand from the grip of his new pistol. "Callin' me a scumbag like I'm your arch rival, and here I never met you once before, Lady." Leland states, turning to Ana and Ed. Hmm... whats this all about... guessing it has to do with my demon hunting, judging from her horns... yet she doesn't want to fight Ana nor Ed... He thinks, glancing back to the woman. "Monster..." He mumbled, half raising a brow. Yup... gotta be related to my side activities...
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:52 pm

Ed's mind screamed out "Has nobody on this god damn planet got any actual chill whatsoever?! Again?! Really, again?! I've got to deal with the Barn again, and THEN this happens!" However, his face turned to stone, except his eyes when he stood between Leland and the newcomer. The exchange of barbs almost sounded personal.

"Enough. Leland, don't judge a being solely by their race. You know better than that. And you..." he said pointing at the short horned woman. "I'd suggest cooling your jets before you pick a fight in a very tense situation. You start a fight here, and you will light the biggest powder keg on this planet, and no, that's not an exaggeration. Not when you know what now lies in the depths of this forest."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:22 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed's mind screamed out "Has nobody on this god damn planet got any actual chill whatsoever?! Again?! Really, again?! I've got to deal with the Barn again, and THEN this happens!" However, his face turned to stone, except his eyes when he stood between Leland and the newcomer. The exchange of barbs almost sounded personal.

"Enough. Leland, don't judge a being solely by their race. You know better than that. And you..." he said pointing at the short horned woman. "I'd suggest cooling your jets before you pick a fight in a very tense situation. You start a fight here, and you will light the biggest powder keg on this planet, and no, that's not an exaggeration. Not when you know what now lies in the depths of this forest."

Leland frowned, turning to Ed with lidded eyes. "I wasn't referring to her, I was wondering what she meant by calling me a monster... but I have a hunch... and unfortunately, that would be true... if we were closer to Asrond, but we're still a fair ways from there." He replied, knowing even if Ed was trying to bluff their way to peace, a part of Leland was itching a fight with the rude demoness.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:14 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed's mind screamed out "Has nobody on this god damn planet got any actual chill whatsoever?! Again?! Really, again?! I've got to deal with the Barn again, and THEN this happens!" However, his face turned to stone, except his eyes when he stood between Leland and the newcomer. The exchange of barbs almost sounded personal.

She looked to the tall being, lowering her blade. "My quarrel is not with you, Sir. I am here for that no good bastard behind you... I would say its just business, but I won't deny feeling personally attached to this case." She explains. "There's a bounty on that miserable worm, but I'd gladly kill him for free for what he's done." She explained. "Now out of my way."
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:20 am

Anastasia turned her gun on the Imp, appearing from behind Ed's cape. "Halt your advance Imp, he is not worth the reward you seek..." She says cooly, before raising a brow. "...how much is he worth anyway?" She asked, cheekily curious.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:37 am

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland frowned, turning to Ed with lidded eyes. "I wasn't referring to her, I was wondering what she meant by calling me a monster... but I have a hunch... and unfortunately, that would be true... if we were closer to Asrond, but we're still a fair ways from there." He replied, knowing even if Ed was trying to bluff their way to peace, a part of Leland was itching a fight with the rude demoness.

Felnara Sturm wrote:She looked to the tall being, lowering her blade. "My quarrel is not with you, Sir. I am here for that no good bastard behind you... I would say its just business, but I won't deny feeling personally attached to this case." She explains. "There's a bounty on that miserable worm, but I'd gladly kill him for free for what he's done." She explained. "Now out of my way."

Anastasia Faizland wrote:Anastasia turned her gun on the Imp, appearing from behind Ed's cape. "Halt your advance Imp, he is not worth the reward you seek..." She says cooly, before raising a brow. "...how much is he worth anyway?" She asked, cheekily curious.

Ed's temper flared, and he lost patience for just a moment. "Ok, Hows about..." and for an instant, his aura flared, and the sands from the desert kicked back into the badlands, while the rocks and soil heading towards the edge of the first kicked up into a dust cloud. "You all settle down before drawing weapons, and actually explaining some situations to me? I am NOT Draging personal disputes into a fucking Hell infused forest to infiltrate that damned tower with this firecracker about to burst. Not when that distraction could set off that damn reactor and blow up the Planet, okay? Now, I'm sorry little lady, but you will not be fighting Leland this day. I need him, as does your world. If you try to insist upon this right now, I'm afraid I'm going to have to put my foot down on it."

Ed accentuated this point with a flash of his eyes.

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 2 WLxEzdq
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:46 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:Leland frowned, turning to Ed with lidded eyes. "I wasn't referring to her, I was wondering what she meant by calling me a monster... but I have a hunch... and unfortunately, that would be true... if we were closer to Asrond, but we're still a fair ways from there." He replied, knowing even if Ed was trying to bluff their way to peace, a part of Leland was itching a fight with the rude demoness.

Felnara Sturm wrote:She looked to the tall being, lowering her blade. "My quarrel is not with you, Sir. I am here for that no good bastard behind you... I would say its just business, but I won't deny feeling personally attached to this case." She explains. "There's a bounty on that miserable worm, but I'd gladly kill him for free for what he's done." She explained. "Now out of my way."

Anastasia Faizland wrote:Anastasia turned her gun on the Imp, appearing from behind Ed's cape. "Halt your advance Imp, he is not worth the reward you seek..." She says cooly, before raising a brow. "...how much is he worth anyway?" She asked, cheekily curious.

Ed's temper flared, and he lost patience for just a moment. "Ok, Hows about..." and for an instant, his aura flared, and the sands from the desert kicked back into the badlands, while the rocks and soil heading towards the edge of the first kicked up into a dust cloud. "You all settle down before drawing weapons, and actually explaining some situations to me? I am NOT Draging personal disputes into a fucking Hell infused forest to infiltrate that damned tower with this firecracker about to burst. Not when that distraction could set off that damn reactor and blow up the Planet, okay? Now, I'm sorry little lady, but you will not be fighting Leland this day. I need him, as does your world. If you try to insist upon this right now, I'm afraid I'm going to have to put my foot down on it."

Ed accentuated this point with a flash of his eyes.

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 2 WLxEzdq

"Little lady? Blow off. Like you have anything to say in this manner, you're not the one who's important here." She says, shaking her head. "I've been cordial to you and the elf this far, but now you're both testing my patience. I don't give a damn about what any of you are saying, if you want to die protecting that murdering scumbag, then you can all feel my blade!" She spat, raising her sword again. "This is your last warning. Impede my mission further, and I will kill you all in a flash of crimson light...." She says with lidded, flashing red eyes of her own.
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:52 am

Leland closed his eyes. "Ed... just let the runt have her little duel." He says, pushing past both of them. "I don't need either of you to protect me, I'm not made of porcelain. Besides... if Yume is in trouble, she needs someone like you two. I can handle a single imp." He says, to the pair, before turning to the little woman. "So, who wants me dead...?" He asked, cracking his neck, his hand hovering on his holster. "I'd at least give... them," he says thumbing back to Ana and Ed with his left hand, "an explanation for your actions." He asks, realizing that this woman was too bull headed to listen to Ed nor Anna, complete strangers she saw aiding what she called a murderer and scumbag.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:57 am

Anastasia glanced over to Ed. "Hey, I'm just backing you up. Deterrence and all that." She explained, before Leland went between them. "Leland, why bother wasting your time at all with this one? You can't get rid of me so easily, you'll simply go ahead to that tower without me if I'm not here to watch your ass." Anastasia was clearly annoyed.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:09 am

Edgar sighed and held up his hands. "Fuck it, I tried. Ya know what, fine, you two fight over LITERALLY nothing while Hell grows ever stronger in there. Lets do it. But before you start, let me make something perfectly clear..." the tall man then approached Felnara, and stood before her. their sheer size difference was startling. With a blinding quickness, the psychic clone grasped the blade of Felnara's sword, and pointed it's tip at his own heart, before deliberately skewering himself downward onto the blade, impaling himself so deep, he was soon face to face with the little half imp.

"I have as much say in any matter I so choose if it affects my ability to complete my mission and go home. Unlike you I don't belong on this planet, or this dimension, and my only way off this rock is to get the invaders out. That is my ONLY way out. If you ruin that? I WILL make your life more miserable than you can possibly imagine, and any grievance you may have with Leland will be a pleasant dream in comparison. Remember that."

With that, Edgar stood back up straight, the blade dislodging from his chest.... There was no wound, no blood... nothing. It was as if he was not even impaled at all. Like stabbing a mirage, or smoke.

The tall man walked to a nearby rock and sat down, watching both of them intently. "Well go ahead... Have your angry hate fuck or whatever this is. Lets do it."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:30 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Edgar sighed and held up his hands. "Fuck it, I tried. Ya know what, fine, you two fight over LITERALLY nothing while Hell grows ever stronger in there. Lets do it. But before you start, let me make something perfectly clear..." the tall man then approached Felnara, and stood before her. their sheer size difference was startling. With a blinding quickness, the psychic clone grasped the blade of Felnara's sword, and pointed it's tip at his own heart, before deliberately skewering himself downward onto the blade, impaling himself so deep, he was soon face to face with the little half imp.

"I have as much say in any matter I so choose if it affects my ability to complete my mission and go home. Unlike you I don't belong on this planet, or this dimension, and my only way off this rock is to get the invaders out. That is my ONLY way out. If you ruin that? I WILL make your life more miserable than you can possibly imagine, and any grievance you may have with Leland will be a pleasant dream in comparison. Remember that."

With that, Edgar stood back up straight, the blade dislodging from his chest.... There was no wound, no blood... nothing. It was as if he was not even impaled at all. Like stabbing a mirage, or smoke.

The tall man walked to a nearby rock and sat down, watching both of them intently. "Well go ahead... Have your angry hate fuck or whatever this is. Lets do it."

"Scary, like stabbing smoke." She sarcastically says in a livid manner in turn, rolling her eyes. "You're a fucking apparition! Wooo! *Wooooooo!* I could tell the moment I arrived. You're attempt to frighten me is boring, and a cheap parlor trick at that, asshole." She says, feeling angry by his rude response. Granted, she hoped her last threat would have made him have concern towards the Elf's safety... but he fucked that plan sideways, and now he was awkwardly sitting there as if she just kicked over his sand castle. She lowered her blade, and glared at the Elf. "I'm sorry.... are you going to have a tantrum as well?" She asked, before sighing heavily. She hated agreeing with her mark, but it looked like she had some explanation. "Look at his arm," She pointed her sword's tip at Leland. The wounds Ana spotted in the Lamia city present. "I'm here for the murder of several demons, including a family of Zuu he slain on Ryunoshi. He killed the mother of three healthy chicks, then slain them." She began, her eyes glaring daggers into Leland. "He killed a few nobles as well, and his declaration of war against the demon race was not taken lightly. I don't need to give the identity of my employer up, but they paid me handsomely for something as I already stated, I'd gladly do for free." She continued, pointing her sword on Leland again. "Who murders innocent children... beast or no, they did not get the chance to experience life... and he so readily snuffed their lives away. You said this man is a savior? What makes you so sure, outsider? How do you know if he doesn't simply turn on you as well... you're a demon too." Felnara questioned, realizing she had not introduced herself. "I am Felnara Sturm... and my noble demonic lineage cannot allow this murderer to continue on his bloody path."
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:46 am

Anastasia felt uncomfortable, and confused; hesitatingly lowering her Type-45. "I... don't think everyone's on the same page right now..." When Felnara explained her reason for tracking down Leland, she remembered the cut on his arm and turned to look at it again. Indeed, he did say he got it fighting a mother zuu... but didn't mention the babies. Thats why he looked so sullen and silent... She thought, before turning back to the imp. "Wh-what makes Leland any different from any other Demon Slayer in that regard?!" She spat, confused by the woman's conviction.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:03 am

Leland sighed, rubbing his face with his left hand. "At this point, I'm tempted to asking the Imp to go after my daughter in my stead..." he grumbles. Thats when the woman brought up her reason for hunting him down, and he grimaced. He bowed his head sighing again. "...I did, kill them." he says, glancing up. "I didn't realize it was a mother till it was too late, so I killed them out of an act of mercy... Zuu's without a mother in the early stages of birth cannot live without them. Rare creatures, snuffed out by a Monster...? Sounds about right. Thats something I have to carry with me, but I don't have to defend my reasons for my cause to you. I don't have to explain shit to you at all." He took a step forwards. "But whoever hired you, has mislead you, I haven't killed that many creatures since Ryunoshi, and certainly no nobles, but if you really want to push it, I can start with you." He antagonized, getting the vibe she was one to lose her temper... if she lost her temper her form would be in theory easy to read and counter, but then again... she could be empowered by rage. He was dancing a tight rope, and either side would be bad. "How about you go back to your masters, and tell them to send someone a little more impressive next time?" he pressed. "You let your honor get twisted, and used against you idiot, anyone can see that." He continued, part of his need to fight dying with Ed's... explosion?

Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:24 am

Edgar's psionic clone was replaced by the real one subtlely, his face a mask of grim rage. "The never ending cycle of vengeance and hatred. That damned spiked wheel that never fucking ends. Okay, I'm going to save you all some time with one simple question then. When does the cycle stop? Leland's family gets killed, he goes on a flipping rage and kills some Zuu, You demons retaliate and he dies, someone he cares about goes on a rampage and kills more demons, ecetera and so on and so forth. Where does the cycle fucking stop?" Ed smacked his knees as he stood up from his perch. He raised one palm, filled with crimson lightning towards Leland, and another towards Felnara. "When all your enemies are dead? Is that what it is going to take? Total annihilation?"
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:41 am

Felnara scoffed at Anastasia's reply. "Think about what you just said, and then you tell that to the next demon that runs about the surface killing humans for profit... wait, you just did." She shakes her head side to side. Blondes... She rolled her eyes.

Edgar Holden wrote:Edgar's psionic clone was replaced by the real one subtlely, his face a mask of grim rage. "The never ending cycle of vengeance and hatred. That damned spiked wheel that never fucking ends. Okay, I'm going to save you all some time with one simple question then. When does the cycle stop? Leland's family gets killed, he goes on a flipping rage and kills some Zuu, You demons retaliate and he dies, someone he cares about goes on a rampage and kills more demons, ecetera and so on and so forth. Where does the cycle fucking stop?" Ed smacked his knees as he stood up from his perch. He raised one palm, filled with crimson lightning towards Leland, and another towards Felnara. "When all your enemies are dead? Is that what it is going to take? Total annihilation?"

"Oh give me a fucking..." she closed her eyes, rubbing her face with her free hand and sighed. "You know, for one griping about some generator, you don't seem to care setting it off; thinking that my swords will actually set the damn thing off. You don't care about turning this forest into another accursed desert like what happened to Galideno centuries ago. You come off as selfless, but here you are, pointing your flashy lights at me because you wanna go home. I can get it, my family were exiled from the Demon Realm; and how uniquely similar our situation... see, if you're given a free ticket back and had to do something simple, maybe dirty, would you take that risk? I mean you just have to blow up that reactor, ignore the penalties. I on the other hand, have to kill Leland McKelly and I'll be paid handsomely, and I won't feel bad at all, considering the crime's he's committed. You kill a man who doesn't fit with your sense of morals, get paid for it and on top of that get on the good graces of the Demonic Nobility? Who turns that down? Its like adding sprinkles to your dessert." Felnara explained.

She steps towards them.

"I shouldn’t have to explain myself… but if you missed my point, I’m not motivated by any revenge… its disgust… You're defending a piece of trash, yet ready to kill him the same as me, and curse this area to a desert that fast forwards time, to all that cross into it? Well, go for it then, see if I care." She turns to Leland again. She didn't sign up to play debate, if that was the case she'd have stayed with the Mages and Dark Knights in Fenira. "At least that incessant prattle will end..."

Last edited by Felnara Sturm on Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit :))
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:42 am

Leland raised a brow, a glimpse into Sturm's mind was somewhat humorous, as he looks over to Ana. He then glanced over to Edgar with a look of worry. He didn't see the severity of his mission till this moment... but he could sense it, he was holding back a rage that was as brilliant as a starburst, perhaps a supernova... He turns to Felnara again as she stepped forwards, blade raised; unafraid of his gambit and the threat at large. She's calling his bluff, she's not going to stop... Leland took a step forward as well. "Well then," he begins, removing his belt, tossing it at Edgar's feet... it contained his new gun, and his other weapons. "Does your honor extend to killing an unarmed piece of trash?" He says, raising his hands. "How disgusting you must feel, to kill this smiling piece of trash who won't fight back? Can you do that? Pierce my heart with your blade? This man, who killed... how many nobles was it again? Unscathed at that? I mean, think about it... I was able to kill... lets call it 'multiple nobles'... Only to get clawed up by a Zuu... I must have slipped up before I got to the birds, I mean, this arm still twinges a little; it be awful hard to fight with such an arm against a drunkard, let alone a demon of noble birth. I don't like to brag but I am a fast drawl on either hand; I could kill perhaps ten, fifteen nobles at a time, especially if you put them all in the same room..." He smirked, stepping forwards again. "You don't... care about the so called nobles, do ya? I sense that the killing of those chicks was legit emotion, but then again, why would you care if I killed a bunch of nobles who kicked you out of your little pocket dimension? Nah, that be doing a woman like you a favor. You probably didn't look into that bit, but reacted to the 'senseless murder'... you probably got inspired... I mean, a human who can kill multiple demons at your rank? Sounds like a fun challenge, does it not? Nah, you wanted this fight, you crave battle, don't you? On top of that, being paid handsomely. Its like being paid to play a game with you, isn't it? All the right conditions, a human villain you can truly despise, fighting for something you want to believe in, and on top of it a high reward. How often does life throw such an obvious, bogus, manufactured lie?" He points out, shrugging with a visible grin.

His grin faltered, then became a scowl. "I killed those chicks, yes. It was on me picking a fight with their mother, and my responsibility when I killed her. I had to deal with those consequences, like any decent person would have, what any hunter would have done. I couldn't take them, they're wild creatures and they can't grow up in human society much less the demon world. I couldn't just leave them to starve to death or die from exposure either... Wanna kill me for that, so be it... that's on me. But I didn't kill any damn noble, and if I have, the Demon World's standard has fallen low these days... but go ahead, enjoy that money and high life in demon society while a stronger, darker force takes over... if there's anything left to take over..."
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:29 am

Anastasia furrowed her brow at Felnara's remark, and then turned to Ed as he raised his hands. He... didn't mean to kill them both, did he? "Ed, what are you doing...?" She felt out of the loop, even as Sturm pressed her convictions further.

Then Leland's response made her recoil. "Wait, what?! Leland, you can't...!" Her lowered gun was in both hands, her head snapping from Leland to Felnara and then back, before looking to Ed. For the first time in a very long time, Ana felt like she couldn't think tactically or strategically; her training from the White Tower all those centuries ago vanishing in an instant. She turned her gun on the red haired woman again, her sharp blue gaze wavering. "Hold it... I won't let  you...!" She stammered.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:55 am

Ed's eyes followed Leland's weapons as they landed before him, and he heard their words. Felnara's biting remarks, Leland's resignation, and Ana's fear. Not the words themselves, but the intent behind it. His mind swept over the planet, so familiar and yet so alien to him once again, as he touched all the minds and souls of the world for but a brief instant, and his rage gave way to a new feeling.

His arms lowered, and the energy that he was radiating disappeared. His head fell to his chest, and the hood he wore shadowed his eyes - eyes that were wide as he contemplated all his options, all of his circumstances. Everything that had lead him to this moment, even as far back as losing his former wife.

"Himiko...." he whispered under his breath. "If you were in my place.... what would you do?"

He felt his strength leave him, and he sagged back onto the rock. His mind teetering on the brink of the most dangerous choice he had ever had to make.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:07 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed's eyes followed Leland's weapons as they landed before him, and he heard their words. Felnara's biting remarks, Leland's resignation, and Ana's fear. Not the words themselves, but the intent behind it. His mind swept over the planet, so familiar and yet so alien to him once again, as he touched all the minds and souls of the world for but a brief instant, and his rage gave way to a new feeling.

His arms lowered, and the energy that he was radiating disappeared. His head fell to his chest, and the hood he wore shadowed his eyes - eyes that were wide as he contemplated all his options, all of his circumstances. Everything that had lead him to this moment, even as far back as losing his former wife.

"Himiko...." he whispered under his breath. "If you were in my place.... what would you do?"

He felt his strength leave him, and he sagged back onto the rock. His mind teetering on the brink of the most dangerous choice he had ever had to make.

She turned her attention to Ed, and saw him take a seat again, his energy fading and head sagging. "Ed!" She cried, looking back to the Imp with gritted teeth, before she strafed to Ed's side, holstering her firearm and placing a hand on his shoulder. "Ed...? Are you okay?" She asked, hearing him whisper Himiko...? "...Ed?" She called again.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:24 am

Felnara's brow twitched, watching him toss his weapons aside resigning his fate to her own blade... Her chest knotted, his taunting continued even though he wasn't armed! Both were playing the philosophical scholar, though she believed she much preferred this 'Edward/Edgar's' speech. Though Leland seemed to ask some odd questions, like bringing up the nobles who were killed... she didn't have the time nor patience to look into their deaths; like he had said, she was motivated by the facts that Leland McKelly had declared war on all demonkind and had already killed many demons on his odd travels! She had to track him from the Beijio Islands to Mainland Beijio and now the Amaine... She had been tracking him for nearly a quarter of the planet, his destination unclear, his purpose most...annoying. She had grown curious to his erratic behavior, of the number of people she met who trusted him, and she began to believe may have lied about him, sensing trouble from her perhaps. But now he was simply presenting himself to her?! Mocking her honor!

"You think I wont?!" She spat, her voice filled with anger. "You think by tossing aside your weapons, that you are worthy of my code of honor?! You really are scum! Trying to twist my convictions around, with ceaseless philosophies and debates?!" She exhaled, her body shaking. "Now pick up your weapon coward, and face me like a real threat!" She screamed, absolutely infuriated with all of them! She had never once crossed a bounty so... despicable in her entire life! Felt so much... emotion, bubbling from her gut into her heart and chest like a boiling flame! She didn't even put Groose, her annoying sidekick, to such a level! I find most humans boring, not worthy of my time, and energy, even when it comes to sex I seem to lack the attention or energy to deal with them... why is that even a thought Felnara?! She closed her eyes and shook her head vigorously, before reopening them; lidded and glaring straight at Leland.

But this damn man... and his 'friends' if you'd call them that, are giving me a fucking ulcer! I was cordial to the knife eared forest child and the crimson eyed dragon, but they turn my invitation to leave down, to try and convince me that this mission isn't worth my energy? Why is it not worth my energy...? What could this lowly maggot be worth keeping around?! Saving a planet? What the hell are they even talking about?! Unless they too are like him, perhaps they were killing demons as well... perhaps I stumbled into a bigger conspiracy... She thought, hesitating for a moment. No... cant be, the big man has the subtly of a flaming airship, while the cool elf seems to actually be the only one rational here... but both that man, Ed, and Leland mentioned something about dark forces, together... like they knew something... She looked down. ...Kill Leland McKelly, gain my pay, I'd be able to travel back to the Demon Realm the Goblin said, that his employers could back his claim... he's a murderer, having killed defenseless chicks, and several Demon Nobles... I...don't recall how many...wait, did he even say how many? No... he didn't... perhaps... no. Stop, you're losing it, they've beaten down your will power Fel, just stay focused... She told herself, slapping her cheek with her free hand. She then returned her glare back to Leland. "I'll give you till the count of three... then I'm going to remove your head." She said coldly, getting herself into stance. "One..."
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:12 am

She's losing her mind... something about a Goblin...their claims. Interesting... Leland thought, hands still up. "So your employer said nothing about taking me in alive...?" he asked, blinking. "Usually, bounties have a dead or alive tag attached... can you tell yourself that this isn't but a hit?" He asked, coolly. He stepped forwards. "An honorable assassin? Thats a laugh. I don't know how you swallow that hot air... ah wait, thats why they look like balloons." He says cupping the air around his chest as if he had her breasts. Provoking her seemed to have a good strategy to it, and he wondered if Ed caught a glimpse into her shattering psyche as well. "If your enemy loses their cool, loses their battle form, predict their movements and you won't need a weapon to fight your opponents young Leland..." Those were the words his master taught him, a man who looked similar to Ed in size and stature, a wizard and a fighter all his own, and its the same principles all Gunslingers must undergo before they get their right to bear arms! We are not useless without a gun. Not useless without a weapon. Pack-Men, Enforcers, Rangers... we have many names, but Gunslinger is our most notable and widely used name. Most people think we are masters of only the gun... how wrong they are, we must master the art of war itself before we can even hold one! He reminds himself, his spirit rising in his body, his eyes gleaming like steely bullets as he raised his hands into an odd style, that would have been recognized as a Blade-Breaker stance, if anyone was alive to remember the man standing around him!

"Just get to three, runt!" He barked, his voice echoing and seemed to vibrate and double; like two voices fusing to make a louder one!

Last edited by Leland McKelly on Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:15 am

The echoing voice threw Ana off, and she turned to face Leland, with wide eyes. "Wait... thats... not possible... how does he know Master Blade-Breaker's technique?!" She exclaimed, remembering not just Val... but even Regis, performing the technique in a similar manner! And her first crush did it once as well... the knight who wanted to be like them. What the hell was going on?!
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:27 am

Edgar's mind only vaguely heard the words of the people around him, almost whirling in the maelstrom of his mind as his thoughts circled around the choice his mind constantly had come to, the conclusion he was forced to draw. It was all he could do... Everything depended on this now, he had no choice. He would face his mother, alone, in her realm, on her own terms - and give her what she wanted if she would stop attacking mortals and assimilating their dimensions. If the price for countless mortal lives and worlds was his own life and freedom - there was no comparison to be made. He had to pay the price, or more worlds, including this one, would fall to her endless search. And it would never stop here on Galiavan. Earth, His home, everything he had ever loved and hoped for there, eventually she would find a way there too. The thought gnawed at his soul like a pit of fire in his stomach. But he knew now what he had to do.

"I think I have to go away now..." he mumbled out to Ana's question. He then lifted his head, and looked into Ana's eyes. His own emerald green eyes, red with pent up tears, resigned to fate. There was no regeneration from this, no coming back. He knew what the price was. But to save worlds from Hell's rage, he would walk into that fire and become nothing to save them.

Strength returned to his limbs, as he slowly stood back to his feet. "Tell them.... I failed. I'm sorry. Now I have a price I must pay alone."

With those words, he turned towards the dark forest, and took his first step, followed by another.His walking speed increased with each step as he approached the dark dank woods. "Farewell." he said, before his huge form and the black billowing cape behind him slipped between the trees.

Last edited by Edgar Holden on Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:34 am

She returned her shockened gaze back to Edgar, her mouth agape. His green eyes gleaming with tears, his words of failure, of resigning his fate...! "Edgar... wait!" She chased after him, an arm outstretched for him, tugging on his cape, being strung along till he got deep into the woods, and then shrugged her off with a simple blow, and flew upwards! She raised off the ground nearly ten feet before she had lost her grip, and fell onto the shaggy grass on her back. She hissed, wincing... and watched him become a black dot, before flying out of sight. "No... you damn fool..." She cursed, clenching her eyes and her teeth, gripping the grass with her half-fingered gloved hands and pounded the earth. "Giving in to that bitch...you call your mother...? Dammit... DAMMIT!!" She screamed.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next