Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mouth of the Beijionese Desert

+10
Leland McKelly
Darkstorm Zero
Nidiasha Alumantari
Donne Amonine
Tashia Stravinsky
Sesilia
Onishe
Alastor
Black Flan
Satori
14 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The mouth of the Beijionese Desert Empty The mouth of the Beijionese Desert

Post  Satori Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:44 pm

Satori made it to the target's location. They were right too-blood and vacant vehicles lay strewn about everywhere in this region. She felt something a miss here though, and she pulled out the concealable katana. It attacks anything-I'm already bait whether or not I have it drawn. She thought, taking the sheathed weapon up. She cautiously investigated the area further, looking for any signs of the beast.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

The mouth of the Beijionese Desert Empty Re: The mouth of the Beijionese Desert

Post  Black Flan Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:49 pm

A jiggling movement shifted a hood of a vehicle, and a large black shape started to form. Two large pink eyes blinked and stared intensively at the young trespasser. It sent out its arm-stretching out to greet the young woman's back and send her forward.

Black Flan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:58 pm

Satori turned her head-bringing up her blade to counter the attack: The mouth of the Beijionese Desert Satori5.jpg?t=1308419627

Her body was forced back-her heels digging into the sandy dirt before it could no longer stretch it's arm and it recoiled back another 25 feet. "Well, you were easy to find." she said grinning, raising her blade. Study time. She thought, her grin becoming slightly bigger.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Flan Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:07 am

The creature grew even more angered, lifting up a vehicle and tossed it in her direction-the large vehicle causing a shadow to form where she stood.

Black Flan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:11 am

A large blade cleaved through the vehicle, having the pieces fly off, missing their target. The youg man in front of Satori shouldered his sword, and said "So, that's the target, huh? Ugly little thing ain't it? Don't knowmwhere the hell they got the idea of a long neck from, but it is pretty hefty looking. Ah well, nothing I can't handle." He then turned around, and noticed Satori, and said to her. "Hey, who the hell are you? *sigh* don't tell me that bastard Chesluk double booked this thing. Ah man, that blows." he said, hand to his forehead."

Last edited by Alastor on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:21 am

Satori-equally frusterated by the mans presance as he was to her eased her stance. "I'm sorry-but this flabby armed creature is mine pretty boy." she said before charging the target, swinging her blade down on to it. "I was here first!" she exclaimed-releasing chi into her strike to make it sharper than it would have been. She then kicked the creature-part of her skirt lifted to reveal her white loincloth underneath:

The mouth of the Beijionese Desert Sat3.jpg?t=1308543589

She then jumped back and got into a stance again:

The mouth of the Beijionese Desert Satori152.jpg?t=1308410595
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:31 am

He grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "now hold on, you're not at all curious about these circumstances?"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:39 am

Satori grew agitated-pulling her arm away and looking at him dead in the eye. "Hey whats the deal man?! I don't care about what that man-slut did to you; the faster I can get my 50,000 and out of his grimy presance the better!" she exclaimed turning her head back to the flabby mass of goo and raising the sword above her head and charging again.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:49 am

He grabs her again, and said "...and the faster he'll try to get into your pants. And knowing him, he's already tried that, right?"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:57 am

She blushed, and her anger rised again, turning to him and grabbing him by the collar and brought him close. "Stop doing that!-I just need the money! I'll cut that man's bananna off and feed it to him like so if he tried to do that again! I've met men worse than him before! What about you, how much has he paid you to complete this task dandelion?" she exclaimed, before adding: "Also-I didn't say you can touch me, did I?" she stated her eyes wide with irritation, her blade clenched tightly in her hands but the blade was pointed at the ground.

(pS: "dandelion" couldn't resist xD)
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Flan Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:59 am

The blobatious mass screamed again and it's eyes crossed and rolled; it then stared at the enemy targets perplexed.

Black Flan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:06 am

"Dandylion!? What the hell is that supposed to mean!? And I got paid 25 grand, 15 of it up front! As for Chesluk, he gotta be worse than the other guys you've met. Did you know he has five maids at his mansion, each fulfilling a different fetish!?"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:10 am

"HA! I'm being paid 75,000 if the job is done, 50,000 upfront! You must be not that very competent of a devil hunter if he paid you with such a low sum! And no, he's not as bad as a certain under paid devil hunter who keeps grabbing at me everytime! How the hell do I know your not any better?!" she replied venomously back.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:15 am

"Hey, a jobs a job, and I'm damn good at what I do! As for how I'm better than him? Oh come on! He doesn't even hide his intent, and I only grabbed your arm, I didn't grope your breasts, look up your skirt or anything! And i certaintly don't have my own harem on my payroll! And as for you, how do I know you're not some sort of pervert!? You're the one prancing around in a schoolgirl uniform, a sailor fuku no less, complete with the thigh high socks!"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:28 am

Shing-WHACK! Satori managed to jump kick the back of his head where a big lump started to form and he was on the ground. She had poked the sheath of her katana and grounded it into his back with eyes that were bigger and angrier than the Flan's. "You bastard! Take that back! This outfit is my Devil Hunter costume-I'm known as the "Joshi Kousei of Death" in my part of the Demon Hunting Underground! Joshi Kousei means "School Girl"; I cant be the "School Girl of Death" if I'm running around in a maid outfit can I??!" She exclaimed grinding the sheath tip harder into his back, placing her right shoe beside it. "You said something about groping me and looking up my skirt too, huh?! I bet you have a big ol place down town Danton with a crummy neon sign and about ten years of dust with it, huh?!" she exclaimed bearing her fangs into a twisted scowl.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:32 am

"Ow, that hurt you bitch! And the 'School Girl of Death' huh? Sounds like the title of someone from a horror hentai! I bet you get you kicks from turning pervy old men on, don't ya!? And my place is in Ithteca! And it's newly renovated! Here's my friggin' business card!" He handed her his friggin' business card.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Flan Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:36 am

The flan was rather perplexed and decided it wasn't that very hungry today anyways and started to slink away...

Black Flan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:42 am

Alastor poimted at the monster and yelled "Stay There!" at it, at the same time Satori yelled the same.

Last edited by Alastor on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Flan Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:43 am

The Flan stiffened and remained still, grumbling irritatingly at it's enemies...

Black Flan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:52 am

After pointing at the creature Satori's eyes flashed picking up the man with impossible strength and bending him behind her back. "You sick bastard! Go blow yourself!" she exclaimed, tossing Alastor at the fleeing creature and rasing the right sleeve of her uniform. "Your buisness card says the Wolf's Lament, Lamenting to have you dwelling inside it more than likely!" she exclaimed.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Flan Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:55 am

The creatures eyes curled as the man bonked it's head landing on him...

Black Flan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:56 am

In a rather radical turn, grabbed Satori by her collar, and said "Don't you DARE go there. That name was in honor of someone i knew who died protecting me! Don't you freaking dare to know who I am." He said in a quiet rage. He was annoyed earlier, but this was the first time he expressed true fury.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:07 am

Her eyes widened, a little suprised by the sudden action. She then gritted her teeth and grabbed him by his collar and pulled him closer. "Well excussse me Mr. Suddenly-I-Have-Feelings; I didn't mean to strike a nerve! Meanwhile you continue to associate me with the hentai and the friggen pervy CEO! Why do you keep doing that? You like me or something?!" she exclaimed shaking him. She was honest about the Wolf's Lament remark, but she after that was just equal anger.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:10 am

"well I'm just worried! A young woman shouldn't run around acting like jailbait!"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:15 am

She grinned. "Well a handsome young man should'nt call a sensitive young woman names till you've heard her story! You don't have to worry about me-I've handled uglier things before in my life. And it wont be the last time! They're still going to be there tomorrow!" she replied blushing slightly in this remark-her hold on his collar a little less strained. He eyes darted off to the side a little, and she had a questionable look on her yet determined face. "It's not like I wan't to look this way..." she started to trail off.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next