Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mouth of the Renoa Forest

2 posters

Go down

Mouth of the Renoa Forest Empty Mouth of the Renoa Forest

Post  Tori Nakamori Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:18 pm

[From here]

Tori had left the Mu Irzik Arena entirely, when she realized now she had no one to be trained by... but in return was given her new... buoyant personality?

Mouth of the Renoa Forest __original_drawn_by_tori_gununu__b18ddaed5d11651a4_by_paradigmnlost_dd9yxfz-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAwMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2FmYjc2YjQ3LTBmYWEtNDJiYi1hOTlkLTliNDE4ODBlZTFkZFwvZGQ5eXhmei1kNzY3M2YyOS1kNTMwLTQwN2MtOGI1Mi0xMDhiYjU1YWMzMGEuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ
Mouth of the Renoa Forest __original_drawn_by_tori_gununu__2dc508b9ed6d731a8_by_paradigmnlost_dd9yxnw-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAwMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2FmYjc2YjQ3LTBmYWEtNDJiYi1hOTlkLTliNDE4ODBlZTFkZFwvZGQ5eXhudy1hYzgyNGEzNi1jNGYxLTRmOTYtYjBmNC1kZWIzNzYxZmJiNjkuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Boing~

She looked herself over, the side effects of absorbing her mentor for an evening, Hiko, was still evident if perhaps permanent. Though her personality swung back... unlike those new curves of hers, gained through that unique ninjutsu! Part of her, now realizing the full scope of its power, was afraid she may just abuse it... if only her mentor were here...well I guess she was, here and there! I got hit with a sense of greed when I woke up... I mean, I like the new figure, but at what cost? She kept this up in her head as she approached the strange and beautiful Renoa Forest. She really needed to work off this fat, er... dilemma and figure out what she'll do hence forth. There was some idea of going to Beijio... perhaps apply to the palace... but then she may have to use her newfound abilities again, which... wasn't bad, but she was somewhat scared and yet curious of its potential.

The leaves crunched underneath as she continued her walk through the Renoa... it was said that the forest had been a haven to monsters, and that any who stepped within would never come back out alive... but she was already a child when the supposed 'curse' had lifted from the area. There was still a big city deep within these woods, abandoned and left to decay as well. She wasn't scared, she had absorbed and devoured her master, she felt a little like a monster herself at the moment. She also felt very...soft. It was an odd feeling, like she was gripping a pair of comfortably warm pillows when she groped her large, now developed breasts! "Gods... I still can't get over these...*squish* *grope* They feel so soft! Gosh, here I am, walking into creepy woods and I'm playing with my boobs!" She chuckled, slightly manic with the situation. "After all, not many people go through this I imagine? Well... save my master..." she bowed her head... *squish, grope* continuing to fondle her large breasts as she ventured.
Tori Nakamori
Tori Nakamori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Mouth of the Renoa Forest Empty Re: Mouth of the Renoa Forest

Post  Assidia Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:53 pm

The air of the Renoa hung curiously low, thick and hazy, warping one's sense of direction and space. To call it cursed in the present day might be a bit of an overstatement, but one could hardly be faulted for calling it creepy. The young ninja would find a thick, ambiguous presence around her, drawing nearer as she journeyed. Wolves, possibly? Demons? Strangely, it didn't feel hostile or malicious... but then, neither did it give off any particular benevolent air. Almost as though she was being watched by a pack of something purely out of curiosity. And in the midst of it, fondling her own new figure... she might not have even noticed passing by the same scarred tree, or the same arranged rock pile, or the same carved stump; at least, probably not enough to notice that she was passing by similar landmarks arranged differently than on the first pass.

Just as the miasma of the forest had little effect on her carefree mood, the short, spritely giggles, so quiet they might be mistaken for any other noise of the forest, may also miss her ears... though they were the only noises that had come from the woods in quite some time. Whatever was watching her was definitely someone, though their intent was hardly clear - and, for that matter, their position was just about impossible to pin down as well.
Assidia
Assidia
Recruit
Recruit

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori Nakamori Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:23 pm

Assidia wrote:The air of the Renoa hung curiously low, thick and hazy, warping one's sense of direction and space. To call it cursed in the present day might be a bit of an overstatement, but one could hardly be faulted for calling it creepy. The young ninja would find a thick, ambiguous presence around her, drawing nearer as she journeyed. Wolves, possibly? Demons? Strangely, it didn't feel hostile or malicious... but then, neither did it give off any particular benevolent air. Almost as though she was being watched by a pack of something purely out of curiosity. And in the midst of it, fondling her own new figure... she might not have even noticed passing by the same scarred tree, or the same arranged rock pile, or the same carved stump; at least, probably not enough to notice that she was passing by similar landmarks arranged differently than on the first pass.

Just as the miasma of the forest had little effect on her carefree mood, the short, spritely giggles, so quiet they might be mistaken for any other noise of the forest, may also miss her ears... though they were the only noises that had come from the woods in quite some time. Whatever was watching her was definitely someone, though their intent was hardly clear - and, for that matter, their position was just about impossible to pin down as well.

Tori had continued to play with her bouncy assets, unaware of the repetition of landmarks nor the thick mist. She was lost in the soft that emanated from her squishy body. "Gods... these things are just too much!" She snorted, before her ears picked up something... gentle. Giggles that were almost child like caught her attention, and caused the young ninja to glance up from her addictive curves. Tori let her breasts fall with a heavy bounce, and she places her hand on the hilt of her sword... knowing now that she had somehow stumbled deep into the misty woods. Dammit... how did I get lost already? These new curves will be the death of me... The air felt... mysterious all of a sudden. Tori could feel the eyes of something or someone upon her, though their chi didn't house any particularly emotion... but Tori felt compelled to act with caution as she drew her sword slightly out of its scabbard.

Mouth of the Renoa Forest __original_drawn_by_tori_gununu__a82061e46fe7eadbf_by_paradigmnlost_dd9yxk7-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTIxNCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2FmYjc2YjQ3LTBmYWEtNDJiYi1hOTlkLTliNDE4ODBlZTFkZFwvZGQ5eXhrNy00YjczNGEwNi01NDRhLTQwZjgtODc4OS1mODJhYjNiMzQ5ZDguanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTg2MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

"Whose there?" She asked, her voice not exactly threatening as it bounced off the glowing trunks of trees and echoed around the mist. She channeled her energy, and then swiftly slammed the katana back into her sheath-

CLANK!

The mist around Tori began to dispel from the pulse from her sheathing movement; like a ripple in a pond, the mist cleared up around Tori and began to clear as it gently radiated out from the young woman. She didn't know if it would last, so Tori looked all around for any signs of movement above, below, in the trees or in the bushes. Her amber brown orbs taking in the scenery of the forest...
Tori Nakamori
Tori Nakamori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Assidia Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:34 pm

Silence fell. Moments passed. Was she losing her grip? Or was there a curse on the mysterious wood after all? The mist inexorably rolled back in, rolling low over the ground... and curiously finding its way up the ninja's legs, billowing in a rather possessive way. No grip came from it, hardly even the refreshing dew one might expect, but a definite feeling of control imbued its enigmatic intent. Wrapping up Tori's legs and around her hips, the pink-tinted mist started to close in from above now as well, soon making it difficult to see more than a few meters in any direction. And that giggle... that certain, mystifying giggle, coming from nowhere in particular and everywhere at once. "Who indeed?" That same voice, that same omnidirectional presence... that same complete omission of who, where, what, and why. "We should ask who dares trespass in our hallowed wood."

From the mist, as if from nothing, a silken hand met Tori's own, resting both on the hilt of her sword. In that one touch, much would become clear to her immediately - most especially that sword was now locked. "Or, perhaps, we should interrogate?" The soft, dulcet tones of a woman played over her ear, chillingly close. Whatever this one's intent was, hiding was far from it...
Assidia
Assidia
Recruit
Recruit

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori Nakamori Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:50 pm

Tori's eyes follow the mist rolling back her direction, and she stepped back half a step as it began to crawl up her shapely legs! "What... the?" The young ninja blinked, blushing as the comforting sensation crossed her thighs, hugging her hips. It was a sensation she couldn't quite describe, but she had this feeling she could hardly move a muscle with this mist rolling around her legs. The pink tinted mist began to fall from the trees above as well now, and it made it near impossible for Tori to see as it fell upon her face. "The.. hell?" She asked, her plush pink lips parting, left agape by the scenario developing before her eyes. The mist obscured her vision greatly now, and could hardly see her own hand in front of her face when she heard the giggles again. She blinked, twisting her upper body, thinking at first the voice came from behind...

Mouth of the Renoa Forest __original_drawn_by_tori_gununu__c4f6ad9faaaaa6bc2_by_paradigmnlost_dd9yxl7-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTUxOCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2FmYjc2YjQ3LTBmYWEtNDJiYi1hOTlkLTliNDE4ODBlZTFkZFwvZGQ5eXhsNy1iYWRiYmM3Mi1hMmY0LTQ2ZmEtODgxMy1hNjMzM2JmZDYzNGMuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwNzUifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

But the voice seemed everywhere and yet no where all at once... then it spoke to her. Tori blinked. "Huh? Who said that?" She asked, looking around in the obscuring mist. "Trespassing...? Gods above, I must be losing it..." She sighed, shaking her head, when she felt the hand upon her own... She felt the silky flesh upon her own, startling her! She gasped, about to do her trick again to part the mist... when she found her blade locked in place! "How the- hah!" She gasped again in surprise, feeling the female voice and her breath against her left ear! "I...interrogate?" She repeated. "Who...what... more importantly where are you? What do you mean by me tresspassing?" She asked, her eyes trying to scan the mist, fruitless however was her effort...she was practically blind in this sparkling, pink mist!
Tori Nakamori
Tori Nakamori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Assidia Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:03 am

With her spin, the mist whirled, shaking off her body but leaving her in no less thick a soup. In fact, the visibility had decreased by another meter or so, transforming her environs to a pink-orange splendid mist, the setting sun shimmering off droplets of dew like sparkles. This phenomenon by itself would be unnatural, but as a rather voluptuous feminine form began to take shape in the swirls and shimmers, the perpetrator would end up on full display... perhaps too full, despite her tasteful pose, floating in midair.

"Don't worry yourself so much, you'll get wrinkles, dear~" Brilliantly decorated butterflies began to flutter around her hourglass figure as she became more solid and tangible, as if doing their best to obscure her naked form. "If it troubles you to speak without a direction, then allow me to suggest this one? I never know what your kind's limits are, you know. Growing apart from the world is your wont, as it is." Even now, she didn't seem to ever quite face the ninja directly, as if suggesting she wasn't so restricted. Coming off as a little smug, instead, yet she didn't display any signs of hostility, either. "But my inquiry remains. What business do you have in these woods?" She stretched her arms behind her head, floating listlessly through the mist, never farther nor nearer...
Assidia
Assidia
Recruit
Recruit

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori Nakamori Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:29 am

Tori watched as the pleasant mist peeled away from her curvy form... forming a curvier one. The ninja gasped, blinking as the pink-orange cloud took a more solid shape; the sun shimmering off her curves like sparkling diamonds.

As the female form settled into shape, naked yet modestly covered by butterflies that hovered into view. Tori blinked in silence, unsure who she had bumped into, or what sort of magic she had performed... if it was magic. She blinked, staring at the figures.... eyes. "I... was going for a walk I suppose?" the Ninja, after a long silence replied, her large breasts bobbling as she took a slight step forward, curious of the woman who appeared from the mist. "I suppose I was looking for something to eat as well. Buuut got distracted by my figure, haha!" She chuckled, tapping her head and sticking out her tongue playfully as she did.

She suddenly leaned forwards, her breasts hanging and swaying as she inspected the mist-woman!

Mouth of the Renoa Forest __original_drawn_by_tori_gununu__b18ddaed5d11651a4_by_paradigmnlost_dd9yxfz-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAwMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2FmYjc2YjQ3LTBmYWEtNDJiYi1hOTlkLTliNDE4ODBlZTFkZFwvZGQ5eXhmei1kNzY3M2YyOS1kNTMwLTQwN2MtOGI1Mi0xMDhiYjU1YWMzMGEuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

"But whoa! Holy moley, you just like... came from the fog! Are you a vampire or something? That was pretty neat, though a little worrying for a moment or so there!" Tori elatedly explained, unable to help herself, she gently reached out and poked the woman's flesh, to see if she was truly physically there or not some form of highly concentrated mist~
Tori Nakamori
Tori Nakamori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Assidia Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:50 am

The woman smiled softly at hearing the ninja's mission, as if it reminded her of something, allowing butterflies to land on her outstretched finger. "Ah, I suppose-"

But she was interrupted by the interloper's brazenness, and turned to face her fully for the first time, eyes widened ever so slightly. She could hardly answer before an invasive finger prodded her buoyant flesh, revealing that her body was much like Tori's after all... with some differences, admittedly. "The vampires and I get along well, despite the culture shock. Their bats are pivotal to the forest's ecosystem. But no, I am another sort; a nymph, bound to the trees and the ferns and the grass and the whole of the Renoa... when I'm not on vacation." She smirked coyly, prodding the ninja's breast right back. "My name is Assidia, and I could come from the flowers as well as the fog, just the same as the soil beneath your feet. And being on such intimate terms with this realm, surely you can understand my investment if it were threatened?" Her hand lay on Tori's shoulder, and despite the proof of her fleshy form, her touch felt just like mist...
Assidia
Assidia
Recruit
Recruit

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori Nakamori Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:01 am

Assidia wrote:The woman smiled softly at hearing the ninja's mission, as if it reminded her of something, allowing butterflies to land on her outstretched finger. "Ah, I suppose-"

But she was interrupted by the interloper's brazenness, and turned to face her fully for the first time, eyes widened ever so slightly. She could hardly answer before an invasive finger prodded her buoyant flesh, revealing that her body was much like Tori's after all... with some differences, admittedly. "The vampires and I get along well, despite the culture shock. Their bats are pivotal to the forest's ecosystem. But no, I am another sort; a nymph, bound to the trees and the ferns and the grass and the whole of the Renoa... when I'm not on vacation." She smirked coyly, prodding the ninja's breast right back. "My name is Assidia, and I could come from the flowers as well as the fog, just the same as the soil beneath your feet. And being on such intimate terms with this realm, surely you can understand my investment if it were threatened?" Her hand lay on Tori's shoulder, and despite the proof of her fleshy form, her touch felt just like mist...

Tori blushed, feeling Assidia's soft flesh upon her finger tip, but at the same time something... else. She couldn't rightly put what that was, and could hardly react when Assidia prodded her own breast back.

Mouth of the Renoa Forest __original_drawn_by_tori_gununu__1cb6aff6afc662971_by_paradigmnlost_dd9yx3x-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTA3IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYWZiNzZiNDctMGZhYS00MmJiLWE5OWQtOWI0MTg4MGVlMWRkXC9kZDl5eDN4LWYzYjJiYTFkLTdmM2QtNDhlNC1hNTVlLWFhZjgzZWFlYWI2Yi5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

The ninja chuckled at her comment, not at all minding her prod back either. "Ah, I'm Tori Nakamori! Pleased to meet you Assidia~" The ninja blinked when the nymph patted her shoulder. She looks at it, its...weightlessness yet tangible form like the mist she had sprung from. She slowly glanced back to the woman and nodded. "Yeah... I can imagine heh." she chuckled, before feeling an odd feeling... she stared at Assidia's lips for a moment, then followed her eyes down the woman's neck, past her voluptuous chest, and settled on her belly for a moment. An odd idea swiftly entered her mind and exited, before she realized that Assidia was the same height as her! She closed her eyes and giggled furiously. "Ahaha... ah, nah, I'm being silly!" She chuckled out loud at her own, hidden thoughts.
Tori Nakamori
Tori Nakamori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Assidia Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:11 am

"Oh...?" The nymph floated closer, bringing Tori face-to-face with her unblemished visage. A knowing smile crept across her lips. "Silly indeed. You should know that birds of a feather... and such and so forth," she cooed, her voice lowering in a way distinct from whispering. Her delicate hands fell upon Tori's back, lifting her with the greatest of ease off the ground... with no pressure placed on her at all, oddly enough. "You could hardly hide such thoughts from me, nor I from you." Sincerity laced the nymph's voice... and yet, only a moment ago, she seemed unfamiliar with mortal types? Whatever she was thinking, she showed distinct enthusiasm... perhaps to degree worthy of worry.
Assidia
Assidia
Recruit
Recruit

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Tori Nakamori likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori Nakamori Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:21 am

Tori blushed, her eyes widened as Assidia closed the distance. She watched her smile, her heart skipping a beat as she whispered to her. The ninja was silent, feeling the Nymph's silky hands upon her back, lifting her up as if it was Tori who weighed nothing at all! She blinked, feeling her chest press against the Nymph's, her large brown orbs looking into Assidia's mouth as she spoke... and Tori blushed. "I-I don't know why I thought of it, but..." she blushed, looking down nervously. She was curious how it... felt. Then it dawned on her. "So... you've done it before?" She blinked, realizing how enthusiastic she was, if she had indeed... picked up on Tori's inner thoughts and curiosity that may have stemmed from something dark, yet seductive within the Ninja's heart.
Tori Nakamori
Tori Nakamori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down