Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Desert Expanse

+2
Edgar Holden
Rebecca Lee
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Desert Expanse Empty The Desert Expanse

Post  Rebecca Lee Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:38 pm

An endless stretch of sand and hard, sun baked clay that extends for several miles. The Beijio Desert is known to be the third largest mass of barren wastes in all of Galiavan. Its been around for millennia, and it guards the Beijionese people as a barrier for its enemies who attempt to take their great city by land...

Rebecca Lee
Rebecca Lee
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

The Desert Expanse Empty Re: The Desert Expanse

Post  Rebecca Lee Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:48 pm

(From here)

Rebecca was hoofin' it unfortunately. She couldn't afford a vehicle nor was she able to steal any of real worth. She didn't know how to ride a horse, she'd probably just kill the damn thing in this heat anyhow, so she was merciful in that regard. No, she decided to walk, with a rifle and bag on her back, her guns in her holsters and a new knife she had purchased which was hidden in her boot. She had a limp cigarette between her lips and a olive drab canteen strapped against her left hip that sloshed water about. She's had worse, but this heat soaked through her top and made her tanned appearance glistening with sweat.

She grumbled, eyes half lidded with anger, still thinking about the other demon's words:

Darkstorm Zero: as The elder sister, Ramiel wrote:Her face expressionless as she looked at the collapsing ashen remnants of Kerial. After a few seconds of staring at the collapsing body, she merely closed her eyes and sighed in exasperation.

Then, the elder demoness looked over at Rebecca, her expression still blank, before she spoke. "You have earned one favor. I will grant you any one wish that is within my power to grant. Summon me, when you wish to decide."

"Any wish huh? Dammit... this should be easy! Fuckin' hell!!" She screamed, tightening her fist as she paused to let out her anger in the lone wilderness. She nearly bit her cigarette in half with her clenched teeth, staring up at the sky in anger. "FUuuuuuuuuuuuCK!" she cursed the air, her voice traveling for miles. She was restless now, she needed to either fill something with holes, or have her own tended to! She was pissed, yet bored in this endless stretch of sand.
Rebecca Lee
Rebecca Lee
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:38 pm

(OOC: From Here)

Edgar's form raced over the sea, and then over the gailden Coastline, and not long after, the desert wastes. He lowered altitude and slowed down as he got closer to where he felt the presence from. until he stopped dead in mid air, looking down past his feet as he hovered there, the tattered remnants of his torso armor waived about in the hot desert winds, and the sun warmed his skin rapidly, but for Edgar these were not concerns at all.

"Hmm... Underground?" he asked himself aloud, and now that he was closer, he could sense a few other lifeforms. Although these were definitely not humanoid... Snake people? What were they called again? Lamia? Ed shrugged his shoulders. It didn't matter. He had to get down there. His eyes scanned the countryside, and he could see many honeycomb tunnels weaved through the sandstone and bedrock beneath the sands, but their entrances were hidden by illusions and the ever changing dune landscapes. So that meant he had to make his own way down. He couldn't teleport down there, as he had never seen the hidden city with his own eyes, and ran the risk of reforming inside a wall, or worse inside another being, undoubtedly killing them, and he had no desire to do that.

Instead, Edgar landed, and pointed a palm down at the sands, then with his powers, he began to part the sands telekinetically.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:42 pm

A pair of Golden Lamia scouts who were tracking Revy saw what was happening once the big human had landed. In a silent exchange, one of them dissappeared beneath the sands, while the other continued to watch both the woman, and the strange giant man. A fear creeping over his face.

"The man is digging... He's digging for the city!"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lee Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:13 pm

The woman was knocked over by what felt like a shock wave! Upon hitting the sand though, she rolled backwards and drawing her pistols from her armpits in a fluid, scarily fast motion! She swept the clinking handguns around her, her brown eyes almost gold in color; flashing like the edge of a blade! "What the fuck was that?!" She exclaimed, her poor cig's ember had been blown away, effectively snuffing her smoke out! She spat the thing from her plush lips, her teeth clenched and white while she swung her dual handguns about the vast desert landscape.

She was soon looking upon a half dressed man, a big man who was taller than most people she's ever met before. She blinked, staring at his waving dark hair and tattered clothing from behind, her weapons trained at his back. Where the hell did he come from?! She thought, clicking off the safety of both weapons. Upon further inspection, she saw he had his hands outstretched, and the sand beneath him was... moving.

She blinked again, in mild disbelief. But since she's had her fair share of bizarre in one morning, she wasn't completely caught off guard by it. "Where the hell you come from?!" she called out, keeping her weapons aimed at him. "You have three fuckin' seconds to tell me what the fuck just happened!" she began, swallowing dryly before her lidded eyes focused to where she'd shoot. "My fingers are getting itchy, may have to squeeze a few rounds if you aren't inclined to speak!" she added with a sneer.
Rebecca Lee
Rebecca Lee
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:29 pm

Ed's head snapped around at Rebecca. His eyes dimmed back to their usual green color, and the sands stopped parting, and fell back to their normal position. He stood there for a moment before speaking. "Huh, I must be having an off day. Didn't expect to see a woman travelling on foot in the middle of a desert..." instinctively he scanned the woman. She was someone who did not belong here.... Much like himself, or Catherine who he left behind in Kilwood.

He decided to answer the woman's question, as he could feel her unease and impatience... two callsigns of fear. "I flew in" he answered simply. "As for what knocked you over... I can only imagine seeing what I was doing caused you to slip down the side of the dune you stood on... I could have cratered this area when I landed, but I think that would have been a bit over dramatic. But please, put your guns away. You will not need then, nor will they help you should you shoot me with them... People with far bigger and better guns than a pair of 9mm Custom Beretta 92FS have tried" he added, indicating the scar on his chest.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lee Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:55 pm

She raised a brow at his matter of fact responses, before furrowing her brows. The words he said 'Beretta 92FS' sounded foreign, but familiar as well. He referred to her guns of course, but they didn't share the same name. The man pissed her off, but he paused in his dramatic display of altering the desert sands in conversation with her.

"I can give you more scars! I've killed one freak today with 'my boys', another won't be a problem." she explains with a grunt.
Rebecca Lee
Rebecca Lee
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:04 pm

Edgar frowned as he turned to face the woman fully. "I'm aware... You smell like the blood of a Hell Knight. Well done. Not many normal humans could kill a Hell Knight. But don't let that go to your head. While you nearly died trying to kill one Hell Knight, I fought off their entire force in the Guardian's Gorge, went one on one with a Battlelord, and destroyed their spire. And I did it without weapons... I don't enjoy pissing matches, but your guns are literally nothing compared to what I shrugged off today alone... Go ahead, pop one off and see what happens." Edgar stated, then waited. He knew she had a violent temperament and was more than willing to kill anyone in her way just for looking at her strange. Not to mention she seemed offended by his comment about her guns...

"Ah, I see... You thing your guns give you some measure of power..." he surmised. "You think it gives you power over life and death, the ability to kill..."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lee Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:31 pm

"Asshole..." she spat, gripping the guns tighter. "So you wanna try?!" she exclaimed, and would have pulled the triggers if not for his next few words:

Edgar Holden wrote:
"Ah, I see... You thing your guns give you some measure of power..." he surmised. "You think it gives you power over life and death, the ability to kill..."

They were similar to what the Hell Knight she fought had said, which eerily paused her movement. "...what was that?" She gasped.
Rebecca Lee
Rebecca Lee
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:47 pm

"It's not hard to figure out," Ed replied as he started stepping towards Rebecca, face stern and unyielding. "You believe that because you hold weapons in your hands, you not only have the power, but the right to decide who lives and who dies. In other words, you believe you have power. You crave power, and you don't ever want to feel helpless... Your mind screams out 'I don't need luxuries, or pretty things, but I do want power. The power of wealth, and the ability to kill to keep that wealth.' That's what I see in your eyes. But that does not explain why you point your guns at me, for no reason." he finally stood before the angry woman with a gun pressed now against his scarred chest, right where his mother's stinger pierced him.

"Go ahead kid... your gun is pointed right at my heart. Pull the trigger! Puff that magic bullet right in there! Kill an innocent man for no reason to prove you got the biggest dick in the land if you want to, nobody is here to see it and scorn you for it, or sing you praises for it. But, don't be surprised if it doesn't end the way you think it will..." Ed warned as his dark green eyes stared into her amber yellow ones.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:51 pm

As the two strangers got heated up, many more of the Golden Cobra warriors silently got into ambush positions and hid themselves in the sandy shallows, watching the two and clutching their weapons tightly. Nervously.

They didn't know why, but the feeling the large man gave off unnerved them all... He was not like other humans, who were normally either dinner, or friendly usually. those that wern't friendly were definitely dinner. But this man.... He was definitely not food...

They waited for Raz and his elf guest to arrive.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:43 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:As the two strangers got heated up, many more of the Golden Cobra warriors silently got into ambush positions and hid themselves in the sandy shallows, watching the two and clutching their weapons tightly. Nervously.

They didn't know why, but the feeling the large man gave off unnerved them all... He was not like other humans, who were normally either dinner, or friendly usually. those that wern't friendly were definitely dinner. But this man.... He was definitely not food...

[From Here]

Ana finally arrived, slipping quietly beside Raz. She silently nodded to him, before taking noticed of his hesitation. Slipping quietly above the dune on her chest, she observed the two individuals in the sand, and watched as the scene got very tense. She heard banter from the Lamia about her that the pair had been at it for several minutes now, and it seemed like they would be pointing weapons at one another all day.

Ana sighed, removing her gunbelt and blade. "Don't try anything stupid..." she warned the Lamia. "If it gets bad, wait for an opening and try to handle it quick- but there is no need to spill further blood." she explained before climbing the dune.

She sneaks down the sandy hills, sliding on her bottom to get behind a crag. She then closed her eyes. Sir Brightblade, watch over me. She thought of her elderly teacher from way back when, before whistling loudly- then slowly revealed herself from the rocky outcrop of millennia old coral.

She appeared between the two from a distance and slowly approached without a word.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lee Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:51 am

She grits her teeth painfully tight. "Cocky son of a bitch!" She exclaimed, pulling back the triggers of both weapons when she heard the sharp whistle.

Anastasia Faizland wrote:
Darkstorm Zero wrote:As the two strangers got heated up, many more of the Golden Cobra warriors silently got into ambush positions and hid themselves in the sandy shallows, watching the two and clutching their weapons tightly. Nervously.

[From Here]

Ana finally arrived, slipping quietly beside Raz. She silently nodded to him, before taking noticed of his hesitation. Slipping quietly above the dune on her chest, she observed the two individuals in the sand, and watched as the scene got very tense. She heard banter from the Lamia about her that the pair had been at it for several minutes now, and it seemed like they would be pointing weapons at one another all day.

Ana sighed, removing her gunbelt and blade. "Don't try anything stupid..." she warned the Lamia. "If it gets bad, wait for an opening and try to handle it quick- but there is no need to spill further blood." she explained before climbing the dune.

She sneaks down the sandy hills, sliding on her bottom to get behind a crag. She then closed her eyes. Sir Brightblade, watch over me. She thought of her elderly teacher from way back when, before whistling loudly- then slowly revealed herself from the rocky outcrop of millennia old coral.

She appeared between the two from a distance and slowly approached without a word.

She flinched, turning to movement from her left and instinctively swayed the pistol in her left hand in the direction of the approaching figure!

Bang!

The flash of light, the slide recoiling as a nine millimeter casing ejected from the frame. She didn't get a chance to look at the target, the approaching figure; only turning and firing out of impulse given the ambush driven situation!
Rebecca Lee
Rebecca Lee
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:47 am

[From here]

A golden dome appeared blindingly fast from around them, so fast many would have perhaps mistaken its presence for the gunshot's muzzle flash. But everything within the dome had slowed up without their knowledge, save perhaps a few. Rebecca's bullet had traveled halfway between Anastasia and the weapon, and even as the larger man was ready to stop its path, a powerful blast of energy was approaching from below it!

A bright white glowing spike exploded from the sand, like a laser that radiated spiritual power. The energy from the blast was revolving around the simple cartridge that Leland had shot, which now slammed into the smaller 9mm round floating in mid air! The bullets melted upon impact as the laser like blast of energy continued to propel them upward, the path of the round was not only diverted in that moment, but completely obliterated with a bright spark!

The dome quickly retreated as quickly as it had appeared, the time between the shot and the dome was the same, and it was if it happened the moment Revy shot her pistol! The energy remained for a moment, slowly dissolving away and fading upward before vanishing. A small hole, surrounded by glass caused by the energy which had revolved around Leland's Spiritual Shot, remained, jutting from the dune like a small peephole that bored all the way down to the Lamia City below...
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:03 am

Edgar was about to move to stop Revy firing on the Elf Woman, but he stopped as he sensed a stirring of spiritual energies, instead, he let out a small smirk as leland's shot intercepted Rebecca's. And it worked. 'Hmm, perhaps he is more what Damian aspires to rather than mirrors him, an odd conundrum.' Ed thought for just a moment, before his hands snaked around, and grasped Revy's weapons, pinning the hammers down with his thumbs, and using his palm and fingers to hold the slides.

"You are far too unpredictably dangerous with these kid. You could have killed a completely innocent person out of pure reflex, and sensing your heart, I'm not even sure you would have given a shit. No more." he said, before his pinky fingers hit the magazine ejector buttons as he pulled the slides, emptying the chambers of their ammo.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lee Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:28 am

Rebecca blinked in awe of the light show. "D-did you guys see that?!" she exclaimed. "H-holy fucking shit! That was fucking awesome!!" She laughed excitedly, the power in that shot alone was fucking incredible! Where did it come from?! WHAT did it come from! She was filled with so much amusement that she didn't for a moment, realize the large guy had disarmed her weapons, and ejected the mags!

When she did, she turned, her face quickly becoming sour! "H-HEY! Hands off the merchandise!!"

She yanked at her pistols, keeping her fingers off the trigger so they wouldn't discharge the rounds remaining in the chambers, while also keeping the triggers from breaking! His grip was like a vice, and it was near impossible to pull away! "Urrrrrrrrrg!" She screamed, placing her right boot on his wrist for some leverage!
Rebecca Lee
Rebecca Lee
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:03 pm

Anastasia remained still, her eyes wide with disbelief at what had just happened, the first few moments after the artful display of bright light, she thought she had been hit with the Manzetta's bullet. She checked her chest, neck head for any sign of a wound, in disbelief of what had just happened. "No wound... that blast... did it really destroy her bullet?" she asked herself, muttering the words under her breath. She thought of a similar moment she had encountered in her youth, training with the foreign Scardian teachers in the arts of the blade. There was a fellow squire, whom she had been close with, who had performed a similar feat, but it was with a mystical black bow...

She looked up at the giant man and the crazed woman, and breathed a sigh of relief as he took her... 'toys' from her. "Thank you sir. This situation could have escalated worse. But, I must ask that you do not continue with your excavation of sand, for a community of innocent lamia lie beneath who'd be exposed to elements they have taken shelter from. Your actions could impair the hatchlings." she added, slightly flustered as she thought of how cute they were for their size. Hard to believe they would be able to eat humans once fully grown.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:55 pm

Edgar's eyes turned to Anastasia after effectively disabling Rebecca's guns. He let go of them, causing Revy to overreach her pull, and fell over. To make sure thatshe didn't shoot anyone else, he pulled the slides back telepathically, ejecting the unspent bullets from the pistols. "No more..." Ed muttered before he addressed Ana's statement.

"I believe the one who performed that trick shot, is also the man I need to speak with. And he is down there..." Ed pointed to the tiny glassed out hole in the desert sands. "He fired it from within that underground cavern..."

Then he heard the rest of Ana's request, and cocked an eyebrow. "Lamia?.... As in serpent people?" Ed scratched his head then and stood with his other hand on his hip. "Man, this planet is strange to me.... But that's fine.... I have no desire to harm innocent beings. That's not why I'm here."

Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:43 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Edgar's eyes turned to Anastasia after effectively disabling Rebecca's guns. He let go of them, causing Revy to overreach her pull, and fell over. To make sure thatshe didn't shoot anyone else, he pulled the slides back telepathically, ejecting the unspent bullets from the pistols. "No more..." Ed muttered before he addressed Ana's statement.

"I believe the one who performed that trick shot, is also the man I need to speak with. And he is down there..." Ed pointed to the tiny glassed out hole in the desert sands. "He fired it from within that underground cavern..."

Then he heard the rest of Ana's request, and cocked an eyebrow. "Lamia?.... As in serpent people?" Ed scratched his head then and stood with his other hand on his hip. "Man, this planet is strange to me.... But that's fine.... I have no desire to harm innocent beings. That's not why I'm here."

"Then why don't we talk..." all would hear Leland's voice, as he suddenly appeared, jumping up from the hole in the ground he caused. He lands, on one knee, his duster clapping the sand under him, before he slowly rose. His long brown hair was disheveled and his eyes were tired. He looks at the man with a neutral look. "...up here." He glances him over quickly, and realized this man was... different. "You're not from here, are you." he didn't ask, as he did state it out loud. He smiled slightly. "But you didn't know. Good." He turns to the Beijionese woman with the disabled pistols, walked up to her and brought his wrist to the top of her head- a slight blow to her noggin. "Thats for shooting blindly! What kind of Gunslinger shoots that sloppily?! Not to mention, you almost hit an innocent!" He scolded the stranger, before turning to the Lamia, and thumbed to the woman. "Feel free to eat her if she decides to be difficult." He says with bored, lidded eyes. He then turns to the big guy again. "Whats you're name stranger? What do you want from a tired old Gunman like me?" He asked.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:25 am

Anastasia turned her attention to Leland's voice as he appeared before them now from the hole the giant man had created combined with his light shot. The man looked different... more composed and less like a raving mad loon. She smiled gently, before turning to the Lamia who held out her gun belt and weapons. She wrapped the belt around her waist again, and made her way over to the Gunslinger's side. She remained silent, but couldn't help glance over at Leland, and smile.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:26 am

Raz and the other Lamia remained where they thought they were out of reach of the newcomers, coiled defensively in warning.

"Big man doesn't smell like prey, Leland... be careful, he smells... almost like a predator - but... different."

The three Lamia's held their weapons at the ready, two bows notched, but not aimed or drawn yet, while Raz held his bifork at the ready with both hands.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:42 am

Leland McKelly wrote:"Then why don't we talk..." all would hear Leland's voice, as he suddenly appeared, jumping up from the hole in the ground he caused. He lands, on one knee, his duster clapping the sand under him, before he slowly rose. His long brown hair was disheveled and his eyes were tired. He looks at the man with a neutral look. "...up here." He glances him over quickly, and realized this man was... different. "You're not from here, are you." he didn't ask, as he did state it out loud. He smiled slightly. "But you didn't know. Good." He turns to the Beijionese woman with the disabled pistols, walked up to her and brought his wrist to the top of her head- a slight blow to her noggin. "Thats for shooting blindly! What kind of Gunslinger shoots that sloppily?! Not to mention, you almost hit an innocent!" He scolded the stranger, before turning to the Lamia, and thumbed to the woman. "Feel free to eat her if she decides to be difficult." He says with bored, lidded eyes. He then turns to the big guy again. "Whats you're name stranger? What do you want from a tired old Gunman like me?" He asked.

Edgar smiled slightly as he took his gauntleted gloves off, before offering a handshake with his right hand. "Your perceptive. My name is Edward" Ed started.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Raz and the other Lamia remained where they thought they were out of reach of the newcomers, coiled defensively in warning.

"Big man doesn't smell like prey, Leland... be careful, he smells... almost like a predator - but... different."

The three Lamia's held their weapons at the ready, two bows notched, but not aimed or drawn yet, while Raz held his bifork at the ready with both hands.

Ed looked over the three Lamia and nodded "Seems your friends are perceptive as well. But you are right, I am not from here... Not of this world... not even of this particular dimension. I came here following a lifeforce signature that also had it's origins on my home planet, but it has since been lost. Instead, I find that the monsters of Hell have invaded this world... I had landed within the mines that rest beneath your worlds capital city when I first arrived. And almost immediately came under attack. I found that within a gorge not too far from the city, a Hell Spire - basically a dark citadel of the invading monsters - had arisen. I managed to destroy it, but it was not the only one. Two other Spires have appeared. One in a place called Gazatine, and another in Azrond. I was on the verge of taking off to destroy the one in Azrond, when I was told by a Gunslinger named Yoko Hinomoto that if I did, it could destroy something called a Tenik Reactor, and if I did so, it would cause a chain reaction that could destroy the planet. She suggested I seek you out, as she seems to believe you are one of the few people who knows the secrets of this device and could shut it down or disable it allowing me to destroy the Spire. Unfortunately, I got s little sidetracked with events occurring in Scardia, but this is the reason I approach you now. To save your world from the Hell Horde Invasion, I need your help in disabling that reactor. Because if I can't destroy that damn tower of theirs, then the Hordes will never stop coming through. And as long as even one Spire remains active on the planets surface... then that - " Ed points to the floating ring in space past the moon, "will continue to disgorge ships filled with monsters, they will spread across the rest of this dimension like locusts... your entire universe will eventually be conquered, then assimilated into their realm."

Last edited by Edgar Holden on Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:09 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:"Then why don't we talk..." all would hear Leland's voice, as he suddenly appeared, jumping up from the hole in the ground he caused. He lands, on one knee, his duster clapping the sand under him, before he slowly rose. His long brown hair was disheveled and his eyes were tired. He looks at the man with a neutral look. "...up here." He glances him over quickly, and realized this man was... different. "You're not from here, are you." he didn't ask, as he did state it out loud. He smiled slightly. "But you didn't know. Good." He turns to the Beijionese woman with the disabled pistols, walked up to her and brought his wrist to the top of her head- a slight blow to her noggin. "Thats for shooting blindly! What kind of Gunslinger shoots that sloppily?! Not to mention, you almost hit an innocent!" He scolded the stranger, before turning to the Lamia, and thumbed to the woman. "Feel free to eat her if she decides to be difficult." He says with bored, lidded eyes. He then turns to the big guy again. "Whats you're name stranger? What do you want from a tired old Gunman like me?" He asked.

Edgar smiled slightly as he took his gauntleted gloves off, before offering a handshake with his right hand. "Your perceptive. My name is Edward" Ed started.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Raz and the other Lamia remained where they thought they were out of reach of the newcomers, coiled defensively in warning.

Ed looked over the three Lamia and nodded "Seems your friends are perceptive as well. But you are right, I am not from here... Not of this world... not even of this particular dimension. I came here following a lifeforce signature that also had it's origins on my home planet, but it has since been lost. Instead, I find that the monsters of Hell have invaded this world... I had landed within the mines that rest beneath your worlds capital city when I first arrived. And almost immediately came under attack. I found that within a gorge not too far from the city, a Hell Spire - basically a dark citadel of the invading monsters - had arisen. I managed to destroy it, but it was not the only one. Two other Spires have appeared. One in a place called Gazatine, and another in Azrond. I was on the verge of taking off to destroy the one in Azrond, when I was told by a Gunslinger named Yoko Hinomoto that if I did, it could destroy something called a Tenik Reactor, and if I did so, it would cause a chain reaction that could destroy the planet. She suggested I seek you out, as she seems to believe you are one of the few people who knows the secrets of this device and could shut it down or disable it allowing me to destroy the Spire. Unfortunately, I got s little sidetracked with events occurring in Scardia, but this is the reason I approach you now. To save your world from the Hell Horde Invasion, I need your help in disabling that reactor. because if i can't destroy that damn tower of theirs, then the Hordes will never stop coming through. And as long as even one Spire remains active on the planets surface... then that - " Ed points to the floating ring in space past the moon. "will continue to disgorge ships filled with monsters, they will spread across the rest of this dimension like locusts... your entire universe will eventually be conquered, then assimilated into their realm."

He took the man's hand and shook it in turn. He could feel power deep within the figure while they shook. "Yoko you say? Huh... haven't seen her in a long while." He says, before he continued. It had been a long time indeed, at least since the Final Raid. She was once his subordinate and apprentice when they were in their teens... also lovers, which was a big no no for the Association, who had them split apart upon notice of a romantic connection. "Never mind that, there is some bad news I have for you... you can't disable the reactor." He says, looking up at Ed with a serious look. "The Asrond Reactor is already past unstable, its the main reason the massive city is abandoned... but fate has a funny way of crossing others paths, as I was headed for Asrond myself... for a similar purpose." He says, before pointing towards the entrance to the city below. "Perhaps we should continue this talk elsewhere... I feel like there are a few more ears present than it appears."
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Lee Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:36 am

Rebecca winced, cupping her head wound, before kicking at the sand in a tantrum! "OW!! The fuck you think you are?!" She spat, grabbing her weapons and rising from the sand. In fact, she was quite sure she was in the middle of something too big for her mind to comprehend. There was an elf chick who looked like she was ready to tear her clothes off at a moments notice to the grizzled cowboy who just banged her head, lamia with their pitiful weapons looking scared shitless and then this big guy in black armor who had pissed her off. That blast of light which murdered her bullet was cool though, but... did it really come from that cowboy? She blinked, rubbing her chin and crossed her arms under her breasts. She pulled back the slides of both of her weapons again, reloading the chamber with the bullets from the magazines within. The big guy had thought she wouldn't have noticed him ejecting the rounds when she was trying to pull her guns away from him, and it was freaky as she didn't see him do it with his hands. Mind powers...

She leveled her weapons upon the Lamia. "Try and eat me and I'll burn you guys a new asshole, got it? I'm leaving, 'kay?" She barked, but it sounded like a question. She didn't want to hang around these freaks any longer than she had.
Rebecca Lee
Rebecca Lee
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:42 am

Rebecca Lee wrote:Rebecca winced, cupping her head wound, before kicking at the sand in a tantrum! "OW!! The fuck you think you are?!" She spat, grabbing her weapons and rising from the sand. In fact, she was quite sure she was in the middle of something too big for her mind to comprehend. There was an elf chick who looked like she was ready to tear her clothes off at a moments notice to the grizzled cowboy who just banged her head, lamia with their pitiful weapons looking scared shitless and then this big guy in black armor who had pissed her off. That blast of light which murdered her bullet was cool though, but... did it really come from that cowboy? She blinked, rubbing her chin and crossed her arms under her breasts. She pulled back the slides of both of her weapons again, reloading the chamber with the bullets from the magazines within. The big guy had thought she wouldn't have noticed him ejecting the rounds when she was trying to pull her guns away from him, and it was freaky as she didn't see him do it with his hands. Mind powers...

She leveled her weapons upon the Lamia. "Try and eat me and I'll burn you guys a new asshole, got it? I'm leaving, 'kay?" She barked, but it sounded like a question. She didn't want to hang around these freaks any longer than she had.

Edgar heard Leland out, and nodded, before Rebecca barked out her request. The large man turned his head to face her. "If you intend to leave in peace, then so be it, that's fine with me. And for what it's worth, I apologise for startling you when I attempted to part the sands. I was distracted and did not sense you, otherwise I would have warned you."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next