Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mouth of the Beijionese Desert

+10
Leland McKelly
Darkstorm Zero
Nidiasha Alumantari
Donne Amonine
Tashia Stravinsky
Sesilia
Onishe
Alastor
Black Flan
Satori
14 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The mouth of the Beijionese Desert - Page 3 Empty Re: The mouth of the Beijionese Desert

Post  Onishe Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:21 pm

Onishe screeched out in a warbling cry-as the creatures right eye was completely obliterated. It reared it's head back, and cursed in pain: "DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!"
Onishe
Onishe
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

The mouth of the Beijionese Desert - Page 3 Empty Re: The mouth of the Beijionese Desert

Post  Satori Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:24 pm

Satori jumped off and landed next to Alastor, grinning. "Nice shot, but you know what they say about men and big guns." she stated with a playful giggle before turning to the creature. "So-you think we can collect our prize money now?" she asked, her hand on her hip and glancing between Alastor and the creature.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:40 pm

"Yeah, sounds good." He put away Nightroad, and placed Nocturne on his back. "The sooner we can get away this bag of scales, the better."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Onishe Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:45 pm

He reared his head towards the young whelp Alastor. "You dare mock me?!" he screamed, jerking back and then lunging forward with lightning quick speed. "I'll swallow your soul!!!" he screamed widening his jaws.
Onishe
Onishe
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:49 pm

Satori grinned at Alastor and was about to agree when the serpents maw was closing in onto Alastor. Her eyes widened, screaming: "Watch out!" and pushing the young man out of the way with all her strength. "I'm not gonna let this guy get eaten-he's totally hot! Oh wait a minute..." her thoughts drew her towards her left and the oncoming maw. "Oh crap!" she exclaimed, bringing up her sword in a last ditch attempt.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:54 pm

A large hand made from energy held open the maw of the beast. "overstaying your welcome, huh?" He tossed the creature up, jumped up, slashed at the creature's face with the energy hand, then smashed it's head into the ground.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Onishe Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:03 pm

Screaming again-the creature dug it's head into the ground and remained still....

Onishe
Onishe
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Satori blinked. Blushing red. "Thanks...that's almost deserving of a kiss." she winked walking up close to the dragon. "Is it dead?" she asked.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Onishe Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:04 pm

The creature reared it's head up and closed it's toothy jaws over the torso of the young woman. He pulled back, raising her up into the air as she kicked. His tongue snaked out, pressing against her pelvis and her butt-lifting her skirt up lightly for Alastor if he was watching. Onishe then jerked his head back, opening his jaws again and the young Sailor Outfit clad girl slipped down his large tongue like a slide and rolled head first down his gullet...
He closed his slobber filled and drooling maw rearing his head back fully erect and swallowing so loud one may have mistaken it as thunder. The young blue haired bitch was now a bulge that traveled down the length of Onishe's long neck and suddenly disappeared above his rib cage. He smacked his lips with his snake like tongue. "MMmm....Well I just wanted a bite before I leave-Hicup-and that school girl didn't disappoint! Not half bad! Not bad at all!" He then belched as loud as he had swallowed, and when he did, Satori's Katana twirled from his mouth and onto the sand in front of Alastor. He rubbed his belly, and you couldn't even see where she was within the sea monster. He turned to Alastor and grinned. "Well young chap...wanna make a wager? To keep this...interesting?" he asked, being straight to the point.
Onishe
Onishe
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:06 pm

Satori yelped out of suprise, screaming "Alastor!" till her voice couldn't be heard within the belly of the beast-but she was still screaming his name.

(you two have some 'clean fun' now, you hear! xD)
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:26 pm

Alastor did not respond, his body radiating with a blue aura. He picked up Satori's katana, took a swing, releasing a energy wave impacting the ground near Onishe. "Wager?"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Onishe Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Onishe chuckled, rubbing his belly with his flipper. "Heheh...it's simple really. You defeat me- I'll release the girl. The stomachs of grand beasts like myself you ought to know carry unique ability to control digestion and air supply into the stomach-we do it for times such as these-have you never heard of any fairy tail where the prince must slay a dragon to get to the princess? The sad fact is-the princess was always stored away in the stomach of the creature; no better the fortress. Now, I trailed off...if you defeat me I'll let her go-and added incentive I'll bestow my powers of water and ice to you young warrior....if you are to lose...I'll devour you and you can join the future fate of the school girl within me...how's that for a 'wager' young cub?" he asked, licking his lips. Satori was delicious-but how would the young Alastor fair? His belly hungered for more, and he was ready to appease that feeling soon enough. Drool dripped from his jaws and soaked the sand below him.
Onishe
Onishe
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:51 pm

A devilish smile grew on his lips. "Sounds pretty good." the aura bursted forth, releasing an arm of energy twice as large as the previous, grabbing Onishe by the neck. He switched Satori's katana to his left hand, revved Nocturne and drew it. The energy aura formed into a shadowy figure, controlling the oitstretched arm. The shadow threw onise into the air, and Alastor catapulted himself skyward. He then wildly slashed at the beast, releasing energy waves smashing into him, but avoiding the area surrounding it's stomach. At the same time, the shadow was flailing it's claws, tearing into the beast's flesh. The shadow, in sync with Alastor, Clasped its hands over its head, Alastor only saying. "Checkmate." The shadow's hands came hammering down, crashing Onishe in the ground, leaving an Onishe-shaped indentation. As soon as Alastor landed, the aura and shadow dissipated.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Onishe Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:31 pm

The hole glowed a brilliant blue color-similar in tone to Satori's hair...
Soon a beat-up Onishe rose up from the crater and he looked upon Alastor earnestly. "Not bad...but if you are going to go all out-I too will give a final act to my performance...if you survive this young cub, It will be the pinnacle of all my strength and wisdom poured into a final attack...prepare yourself lad..." he finished, his eyes-despite one being obliterated were both glowing the same brilliant blue. Onishe hovered, and the deserted wasteland below Alastor's feet turned into slick ice, making the young man slide and buckle-but he knew the human was agile and noticed he didn't fall. As Onishe got into a higher position, his physical body changed-transforming into a bright blue intense light that resembled a snake. The light soon exploded and sent a dome of water to encase the area which was covered in ice. The water quickly froze-trapping Alastor inside. Up above the dome of ice-Onishe re-appeared, rearing his head back and then expelling a beam of light from his throat out of his mouth down upon the dome-the dome shattered into a billion pieces and hit Alastor with multiple shards of glass like ice. The resulting beam also weakly froze him against a nearby rock. Onishe hit the earth again with his large girth, and the ice that encased Alastor against the rock also shattered-but healed his cuts and deep gashes-though still left the almost unbearable pain behind that would no doubt put a normal man in shock-but Onishe wondered if his own powers were weakened due to his highly critical state...Alastor fell to his knees and Onishe weakly crept towards him.

"I don't like to eat bloody flesh...or I would have left the shards embedded in you...If you manage to even stand...consider yourself...very lucky...What is your name...." he stated rather than asked, raising his head to prepare another blast.
Onishe
Onishe
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:35 pm

A thin arm of energy shot up, grabbing the snout of the creature. Using this, Alastor pulled himself up. "Alastor. Alastor Grey." He then shot up, reeled in by his arm, drew Nocturne, and landed the blade into the gash Satori made earlier. When thr blade penetrated, he revved the blade, sending painful shockwaves through Onishe's skull.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Onishe Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:41 pm

Onishe let out a beastly roar of pain and anguish. His body shook and the flaming energy dwelt within the blade burned Onishe's face. His body lost its glow and his eyes returned to normal and the large beast lay spread flat against the surface of the desert. His body steamed and Onishe's breathing was labored...

"A-Alastor Grey...huh? W-well don't hurt me any more...my Master...I will stand down...just pull away your blade!" he pleaded, his eyes wincing and tearing at the immense pain.
Onishe
Onishe
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:50 pm

"Heh, that's more like it." Alastor said, withdrawing his blade from Onishe's head, and hopped off in front of its face. "Now, about our wager."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Onishe Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:03 am

Onishe sighed. "As promised..." he closed his eyes...then they were wide and bulging. Soon, a hump traveled up from above his rib cage and traveled up the length of his long snaking neck...then when it hit his jaws his cheeks bloated out. He almost found it hard to let her out, but he was a noble creature and obeyed his new Master's commands. He expelled the young woman from his mouth and she landed onto the desert floor on her rump-covered head to toe in saliva:

The mouth of the Beijionese Desert - Page 3 Satspatup.jpg?t=1310356783

He coughed a little and looked back to Alastor. "Is there anything else you need of me..." he asked in a low voice.
Onishe
Onishe
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:16 pm

"Well you are gonna have to make yourself scarce around these partw, you're the reason we were sent out here. Oh, we're also gonna need proof that we "slayed you" to show our employer. A scale should do."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Onishe Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:31 pm

Onishe nodded, removing a scale from his forehead and handed it to the young man. "I'll now join you on your endeavors.." he said transforming into a bright blue form of life and flowing into Alastor's right arm.
Onishe
Onishe
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:39 pm

The mouth of the Beijionese Desert - Page 3 Satspatup.jpg?t=1310356783

Satori let out a cry of disgust. "I seen things I never wanna see again man!" She was still sprawled onto the desert floor like she was, covered in slimey saliva. She looked up at Alastor blushing and she closed her eyes and sighed. She felt embarassed, covered in saliava that made her clothes form tightly agianst her body.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:57 pm

Alastor took off his denim jacket and draped it over Satori's shoulders. "Here, this should help a little."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:00 pm

She blushed and stood up onto her feet. "Thanks...for everything...you really deserve a kiss, but I think it would be a little gross for you to experience while I'm still covered in drool..." she replied opening her eyes and looking off to the side. "So you defeated Onishe then, how come you didn't kill him?" she asked, not convicting in tone, just curious.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:12 pm

"Oh, that's easy. He agreed to spit you out if I won, and i didn't wanna risk you getting hurt if he died." He replied with a gwntle smile.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:15 pm

She smiled back and then looked towards the direction of Beijio. "So, how about we collect our money then from Mr. Lying bastard; shall we?" she asked with a devilish grin.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next