Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mouth of the Beijionese Desert

+10
Leland McKelly
Darkstorm Zero
Nidiasha Alumantari
Donne Amonine
Tashia Stravinsky
Sesilia
Onishe
Alastor
Black Flan
Satori
14 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The mouth of the Beijionese Desert - Page 5 Empty Re: The mouth of the Beijionese Desert

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:22 pm

As the poor woman's hands brushed against the vixen's tailhole, she clenched reflexively; certainly not with the fatal strength that had been feared, but enough to knock her senseless for a moment. "Mm, you're getting warmer... but it's much, much deeper, I'm afraid..." Whether she had an itch in such a place or not had long become irrelevant. Now she was simply interested in seeing just how far she could get her unfortunate victim to go. She chuckled in amusement at the thought of her squirming all the way through and getting coughed up, but shook her head, realizing that was probably too much to ask. One step at a time, or rather one squirm at a time. "You'd better hurry," she cooed, loudly this time so that her victim could hear. "I'm not sure I can hold off from squishing you, you know...?" She practically yelled the words, with abandon. Nobody else was around to hear, after all...
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

The mouth of the Beijionese Desert - Page 5 Empty Re: The mouth of the Beijionese Desert

Post  Donne Amonine Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:48 pm

Tashia Stravinsky wrote:As the poor woman's hands brushed against the vixen's tailhole, she clenched reflexively; certainly not with the fatal strength that had been feared, but enough to knock her senseless for a moment. "Mm, you're getting warmer... but it's much, much deeper, I'm afraid..." Whether she had an itch in such a place or not had long become irrelevant. Now she was simply interested in seeing just how far she could get her unfortunate victim to go. She chuckled in amusement at the thought of her squirming all the way through and getting coughed up, but shook her head, realizing that was probably too much to ask. One step at a time, or rather one squirm at a time. "You'd better hurry," she cooed, loudly this time so that her victim could hear. "I'm not sure I can hold off from squishing you, you know...?" She practically yelled the words, with abandon. Nobody else was around to hear, after all...

She bit her lower lip, holding back insurmountable curses and trying best as she could to hold her tongue while still at the fox's mercy. She shook with anger and with panic rising within her. She had a feeling that the fox was pulling her chain, curious to see how much farther she would degrade herself. She wasn't going to move any further, but thats when the fox clenched and caused the poor gunslinger to not only climb further in, but she almost seemed to slip further inside! "Dammit!" she cried, feeling unnerved by this entire FUBAR reason. She didn't like how the walls around her got smaller, almost tighter, writhing around her and forming around her body like memory foam. "Grahh!" she shrieked, the feeling of these walls were awkward and strange, feeling her breasts melt into these walls and caused her to blush furiously, reacting to the walls groping her chest. Her own rump had slipped between her cheeks, and now her knees and calves hung out. Her red leather healed shoes kicked wildly, the small spurs attached to the heels were flashing in the low light. "Gods damn, mother of-" she exploded, nothing but little muffled cries of exasperation and furious protest.
Donne Amonine
Donne Amonine
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:53 pm

Each slip and squirm had brought her deeper between the fox's cheeks, and now her face was pressed point blank against the fox's tailhole. The vixen murred, and took a breath... almost seeming to pause before saying that one word the woman would likely fear and loathe most in the world at this moment. Still, in a low, sultry voice that reverberated through the shack and indeed into the ears of the woman through all the flesh, she growled "Deeper..."

A quick flex of her cheeks showed that she was serious, and the tone of her voice that the woman's time to comply was running short. It was hard to imagine what the fox would do to her that was worse than crawling inside there, but what she wouldn't do - returning her size - would spring to mind easily...
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Donne Amonine Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:04 pm

Tashia Stravinsky wrote:Each slip and squirm had brought her deeper between the fox's cheeks, and now her face was pressed point blank against the fox's tailhole. The vixen murred, and took a breath... almost seeming to pause before saying that one word the woman would likely fear and loathe most in the world at this moment. Still, in a low, sultry voice that reverberated through the shack and indeed into the ears of the woman through all the flesh, she growled "Deeper..."

A quick flex of her cheeks showed that she was serious, and the tone of her voice that the woman's time to comply was running short. It was hard to imagine what the fox would do to her that was worse than crawling inside there, but what she wouldn't do - returning her size - would spring to mind easily...

"Nnnnnnnng..." she complained, feeling her stomach curling in on itself, she brought her hands forward into the squishy hole. She felt weak, the thought of what lay ahead of her frightened her. She then cringed, closing her eyes tightly as she pulled herself towards the hole, feeling the raw flesh press against her blond head, the feeling was as weird as it was when the fox had licked her, and after a brief pause she pulled her head and shoulders inside. It was darker, warmer, humid as well as noisier in the location that was opening ahead of her. She gulped, feeling sweat mix with the saliva that had coated her upper body, and she pulled in her breasts into the tight confines, almost forcing them painfully against her face as she entered, her right breast popping out of her shirt as it had happened, causing a rise of blush and panic rush to her head. "Oh-gosh, one moment-" she screamed, wiggling about with her upper body within the hole, trying to push the curvacious orb back into it's tight confines, despite that no one would have been able to see her in such a manner.
Donne Amonine
Donne Amonine
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tashia Stravinsky Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:15 pm

The fox moaned, her legs kicking up to smack her own rear with her feet, tail swishing. Just as the woman reached to correct her clothing, the vixen's activity culminated in a sharp yank, pulling her halfway inside the pucker through sheer spasm and eliciting another deep moan from the vulpine. "Ohh, deeper... inside..." she yelped between pants, doing her best to relax so as not to squish the poor woman... moreover, so as to keep the act dependent on her actions, claiming her in a much more thorough way than simply stuffing her inside. The fox's slick bowels were incredibly dark, and unlikely to be illuminated by any of the vulpine's flame. Moreover, they were stiflingly hot, the incredible warmth one might expect from such a place supplemented dramatically by the rush of blood to the area, wooshing past the woman and back rapidly. The fox clearly had no issues with her circulation in this area, at least, as could be determined by this improptu examination... but the woman could be forgiven for not concerning herself with this, as the bowels beyond seemed even more hellish than the dust storms outside or the dominating cheeks. And yet, if she halted...
Tashia Stravinsky
Tashia Stravinsky
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Donne Amonine Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:33 pm

Tashia Stravinsky wrote:The fox moaned, her legs kicking up to smack her own rear with her feet, tail swishing. Just as the woman reached to correct her clothing, the vixen's activity culminated in a sharp yank, pulling her halfway inside the pucker through sheer spasm and eliciting another deep moan from the vulpine. "Ohh, deeper... inside..." she yelped between pants, doing her best to relax so as not to squish the poor woman... moreover, so as to keep the act dependent on her actions, claiming her in a much more thorough way than simply stuffing her inside. The fox's slick bowels were incredibly dark, and unlikely to be illuminated by any of the vulpine's flame. Moreover, they were stiflingly hot, the incredible warmth one might expect from such a place supplemented dramatically by the rush of blood to the area, wooshing past the woman and back rapidly. The fox clearly had no issues with her circulation in this area, at least, as could be determined by this improptu examination... but the woman could be forgiven for not concerning herself with this, as the bowels beyond seemed even more hellish than the dust storms outside or the dominating cheeks. And yet, if she halted...

Donne cursed. "Only if you promise you let me go... I'm still on an important mission..." she exclaimed, and when she tried to move around in the cramp and darkened space, she found that she couldn't advance! When she tried to pull herself back out, she noticed that she couldn't either. "S-stuck?!" her panic stricken voice screeched, her body struggling to try and escape from the tight confines of the Foxe's pucker.
Donne Amonine
Donne Amonine
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Nidiasha Alumantari Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:37 pm

Nidiasha's portal appeared on the surface of the cracked earth. A circle of various runes appears, similar to those found in Nidiasha's laboratory, and a similar maw of shark like teeth appeared, widening from the center of the portal's inner circle. The fleshy jaws spread open like a book, and the large tongue rolls out from the deep pit of a throat. The grotesque fleshy maw bellows out a form which steps out from the tongue, forming into a short, yet curvaceous woman who looked more like an elf than she had a demon. Her purple and black layered dress is spotless and dry, despite her body slipping between existences of the Mortal plain and the Demon Realm via a fleshy throat and maw of her own device. Her blonde hair fell behind her bare shoulders, parts of her long hair were held up at her sides similar to twin tails, each held with black ribbons.

She took a few moments for her body to readjust. "Flesh portal.......needs some work yet..." she said with a semi-green face. She looks about, inspecting the Mortal Plain for the first time in centuries and blinks at the change. "Huh... where did the grassy plains and woodlands go? This is Galdino isn't it?" she spoke aloud, all the while her fleshy portal behind her closes it's mouth and sinks back into the earth, the magic circle around it dissipating.

She looked about and saw a vehicle approaching. Mildly amused, she steps fort, waving her arms. Her vision could make out a young man in his mid twenties riding a truck. Not a bad looking man, but he had the looks of a man who had been travelling some distance thus far, which made things all the more easier. Even better, as she stepped onto the poorly maintained road, he immediately put the breaks on upon looking down at her chest. She smiled, amused how mortals are so easily influenced by their sight and hormones.

"Hey!" She made her way over to the side of his truck where he was already in the process of getting out. "Hey!" she called out again, but more softly as he turned to face her. He had a smile upon his face and she grinned back, not allowing him a chance to speak yet as she continued. "I've... gotten lost. You see, I'm from Scardia and I've never stepped foot in Gailden before. I was wondering... which way is it to Beijio?" she asked, with a sweet tone, a hand between the large curves of her breasts, her pale features blushing. She was hoping Beijio had not fallen in the time she had been in the Demon Realm, nor Scardian Nation or that she was not in some other continent and her portal was defunct.

The man smiled. "Well I just got back from Beijio, the road behind me is the most direct route you can take besides the Mijhen Highway." he says, before looking her up and down. "I'm heading to Danton myself, decided to take this way to avoid going through Amain, that place has been unsavoury for travellers lately. They still haven't found those kids yet." he went on, and Nidiasha simply inspected his clothes and the car. He was taller than her, but that wouldn't be a problem. He was also going on about making some sort of delivery and what not which was fine and nice.

"I could take you with me to Danton if you'd like. I mean, it isn't far from here, and you'll be able to take something more comfortable to ride to Beijio in. I'd offer to drive you back myself, but I really got to finish this delivery." he continued.

She blinked and looked back at him, her thoughts being elsewhere. "Hmm?" she hummed. He looked a little pained like he was going to have to explain the situation to her again, but she then immediately spoke up: "Do you know where I can find a bite to eat?"

He blinked, and then chuckled. "Uh, yeah... there should be a diner not too far from here-"

Upon this though, Nidiasha scoffed, shaking her head. "Huh, obviously you're not getting at what I meant. Oh well. At least you look handsome enough." she says stepping towards him, placing her arms around his waist. He was still confused by her response that he couldn't stop as she dug her fangs into his neck! Her eyes were glazed over with hunger, her breasts forced painfully against his chest, his strong arms unable to pull her form away as she drank. His began to shake and tremble, his skin turning blue and his veins black as she not only drained him of his blood, but of his soul as well. He convulsed and wheezed till finally nothing but dry air exhaled from his lungs and he fell limply over her shoulder. Blood had dribbled over her chin and down her neck, partially between the crevices of her breasts. She licked her now shiny red lips, and pushed the raisin of a man off of her before holding back a small belch. She giggled. "Ah, nothing like a little soul food. You were delicious darling, and truly, I would have entertained the thought of you between my legs at some hotel in Danton, but... this Demoness has things to do. This isn't a trip for pleasure, simply business young one." she smiled down at the sunken eyed corpse before looking for something to wipe the blood off of her with. She could have swallowed him whole if need be, she was a particular kind of demon able to do such, but she wasn't that hungry anyhow. It was just that, somewhere through his 'story' she suddenly had the urge to eat his soul and drink him as dry as a raisin, and she just couldn't help herself.

"Oh dear, now where is there something clean for me to wipe myself off with? Ugh... I knew I should have brought some linens with me for this trip!" she pouted, looking through the cabin of the truck, for anything of use, her big ass sticking out from open driver's side door.
Nidiasha Alumantari
Nidiasha Alumantari
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:59 pm

High overhead, another Hell Scout was circling overhead, searching for more of the Sundered ones to bring home. The Wraith's form was disguised as a dark cloud hidden among the fluffy white patches that dotted the otherwise clear blazing wasteland skies. The shifting dark myst slowed it's progress as the Wraith detected a clear, and strong signal below.

"Hmm, that signal is much stronger than the others we've recently detected. A Noble among the sundered ones?" the Wraith mused as it began to decend towards the anomaly, and the Galivan Demon it had disgorged.

As the creature approached, from above, it noticed the drained husk of a former human man nearby what appeared to be a large road vehicle. "Well now, it appears this one needs no instruction on the value of consuming mortal life forces. That's good. And a noble too. Perhaps then this one would be less troublesome to come to terms with than the current Baroness of our Sundered Kin."

As the Hellish Wraith landed and materialised into his full physical form, the faceless hood turned towards the truck, and the... very obvious sign that the demoness he was searching for was right there.

"Ahem..." the Wraith's grave, gravelly voice cut through the quiet air of the desert wastes as it tried to get her attention.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nidiasha Alumantari Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:28 pm

As she was searching through the cabin, her thoughts paused for but a brief moment, sensing the demonic energy as it made it's way slowly down from above. She hoped it wasn't one of the Legion Dragons of the several that had vanished from the Demon Realm centuries ago. They'd have gone rogue now, and it wouldn't be surprising if it wanted to make a meal out of her. She wasn't worried about becoming lunch to a corrupted dragon, as much as that she would be forced to kill it. She always thought they were 'cute'. But this changed as the being set down somewhere behind her and was lighter than a Dragon would be. She still had one bent leg somewhat held up, and her butt facing whoever now stood behind her; she was trying not to pass out with her breasts pressing against her neck, as she tried reaching down beneath the seat cushions of the vehicle.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"Ahem..." the Wraith's grave, gravelly voice cut through the quiet air of the desert wastes as it tried to get her attention.

She sighed, closing her eyes, after having made several straining noises trying to look for a damned rag or tissue box under the seats, she decided to give up and present herself in her despoiled state. "Forgive me dear," she spoke to the demon without turning to them yet. "I'm still quite a mess," she says pulling herself from the door and stepped down from the seat. She turned to face him:

The mouth of the Beijionese Desert - Page 5 Bloody_zpsw4wbuns6

"Like I said, a total mess." some of the young man's blood had been wiped away from her exploits looking for a clean rag and had been wiped onto the cushions inside the truck. She crossed her arms looking upon the creature that stood before her. Her large aqua eyes became lidded, and she looked the figure over. "...you're no Legion Dragon, but your no Demon from Galiavan either..." she spoke with a low cool tone, drawing out then slipping on the demonic looking gauntlet over her right hand, the metal claws clinking as she adjusted her fingers.

She was about 5'1, her layered dress was still pristine for the most part, and though the blood was still wet, it was beginning to dry over her chin and left breast.
Nidiasha Alumantari
Nidiasha Alumantari
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:44 pm

The Wraith seemingly clicked it's tongue slightly, from the sound it made. It lifted it's own clawed gauntlet slightly, and a single spark formed in the top of the index finger's blackened steel spike.

The mouth of the Beijionese Desert - Page 5 DaedricRelic

The blood on Nidiasha's body and clothes suddenly lifted off of her, before evaporating.

"I surmise that word has not yet reached this world's Demon Realm as of yet. Curious... Well, I bring greetings from your true homeland Nidiasha. I am from the original Hell, the homeland for all Demonkind." The Wraith again seemed to stand there awaiting response, while also considering a possibility that the Baroness had not told any of the Sundered ones about the possibility of returning home, a thought that began to anger the Wraith considerably.

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nidiasha Alumantari Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:02 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Wraith seemingly clicked it's tongue slightly, from the sound it made.  It lifted it's own clawed gauntlet slightly, and a single spark formed in the top of the index finger's blackened steel spike.

The mouth of the Beijionese Desert - Page 5 DaedricRelic

The blood on Nidiasha's body and clothes suddenly lifted off of her, before evaporating.

"I surmise that word has not yet reached this world's Demon Realm as of yet. Curious...  Well, I bring greetings from your true homeland Nidiasha.  I am from the original Hell, the homeland for all Demonkind." The Wraith again seemed to stand there awaiting response, while also considering a possibility that the Baroness had not told any of the Sundered ones about the possibility of returning home, a thought that began to anger the Wraith considerably.

Nidiasha's body was now clean of gore, she smiled. "Thanks." she spoke lightly, before taking another step forward. "Interesting armor, it's similar to mine, but looks 'new', or at least compared to mine." she says with a slight giggle, the armored claw gauntlet on her right arm clinked and the sharpened claw tips screeched with sparks as they grind against another. She looked upon the creature with a bemused expression. "Not much news goes around in the Demon Realm, our...'Baroness' tells us to never leave. But, she seemed to have 'vanished' a day or so ago. You wouldn't have any knowledge of why that is the case... would you?" she asked, with a smug little grin spread across her pale face. She folded her arms under her chest and cocked her head towards her left shoulder. "Your perhaps wondering why I am about if she is our Lady Lordship and had told us strictly not to remove ourselves from the Demon Realm?" her smug grin became an attractive smile, her lidded eyes glaring into the empty eye sockets of the wraith. "It's because, if she plans to separate us from the Mortal Plain, we will need the means to survive. Its boring to 'eat' the same Goddamned thing day in and day out." she pulled out a small test tube with a cork over the top, with a blue fluid like substance floating within it. "You see this? It's an artificial soul. However, I can't condense a steady supply of it 'down under' to hand it out to the population directly, so I've taken it upon myself as the former Royal Alchemist to fix this situation. With such the Alumantari house will have a 'favourable' political disposition." she says shaking the tube with a grin. "It's taken centuries, but I managed to make an artificial soul. They don't 'taste' as great as the true thing, but they are just as sustaining. I just need a name for this creation, that and a few more test subjects... but again, that is aside from the point." she says with proud booming laughter for such an otherwise pale and short Demoness.
Nidiasha Alumantari
Nidiasha Alumantari
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Nidiasha Alumantari wrote:Nidiasha's body was now clean of gore, she smiled. "Thanks." she spoke lightly, before taking another step forward. "Interesting armor, it's similar to mine, but looks 'new', or at least compared to mine." she says with a slight giggle, the armored claw gauntlet on her right arm clinked and the sharpened claw tips screeched with sparks as they grind against another. She looked upon the creature with a bemused expression. "Not much news goes around in the Demon Realm, our...'Baroness' tells us to never leave. But, she seemed to have 'vanished' a day or so ago. You wouldn't have any knowledge of why that is the case... would you?" she asked, with a smug little grin spread across her pale face. She folded her arms under her chest and cocked her head towards her left shoulder. "Your perhaps wondering why I am about if she is our Lady Lordship and had told us strictly not to remove ourselves from the Demon Realm?" her smug grin became an attractive smile, her lidded eyes glaring into the empty eye sockets of the wraith. "It's because, if she plans to separate us from the Mortal Plain, we will need the means to survive. Its boring to 'eat' the same Goddamned thing day in and day out." she pulled out a small test tube with a cork over the top, with a blue fluid like substance floating within it. "You see this? It's an artificial soul. However, I can't condense a steady supply of it 'down under' to hand it out to the population directly, so I've taken it upon myself as the former Royal Alchemist to fix this situation. With such the Alumantari house will have a 'favourable' political disposition." she says shaking the tube with a grin. "It's taken centuries, but I managed to make an artificial soul. They don't 'taste' as great as the true thing, but they are just as sustaining. I just need a name for this creation, that and a few more test subjects... but again, that is aside from the point." she says with proud booming laughter for such an otherwise pale and short Demoness.

The Wraith raised it's claws gauntlet again, clenching it into a fist with a sharp screech of metal scraping metal. "Hellforge steel. It never ages..."

The Wraigh lowered it's hand into it's tattered black robes as Nidiasha asked him of the Baroness' fate. "It would seem much has gone on unseen by our sundered ones then... The Baroness is undergoing a 'test' if you will. Initiated by our Empress herself, at the behest on another Sundered one who was apparently very offended by her mannerisms and extreme arrogance. The Empress decreed that if the Baroness is to reclaim her power, she must consume the souls of mortals to reclaim what she has lost. Strangely for a Demon, the Baroness detests this idea, finding it primitive and counterproductive."

Thw Wraith mumbled out a slight laugh at Nidiasha's supposition that she left the Demon realm specificallyto slight the Baroness. "Hmhmhmm. No, We already know that a sizable number of the Sundered Ones are disenfranchised by the Baroness' style of lordship. Many of our sundered brethren have already sought us out of their own accord, and more are located by scouting members such as I. As you say, it seems most of the Sundered Ones are unaware of our appearance in this dimension. Once word reaches them of a chance to return home, then perhaps the folly of the Baroness' ideals will be exposed. As for sustenance... The Wraith seemingly grinned wickedly. "We are the recipient of every evil soul that dies. We can sustain an infinite number of demons indefinitely back home. And now, we have the means to take over other dimensions, which means not only the souls of the dead, but the living as well are now ours to claim. Their disposition of good and evil are of no concern to us."

The Wraith nodded though. "Still, you are to be commended, for at least your approach to the situation is pro-active, and not sitting on your hands like the one who claims to lead you. I believe the Empress would be very pleased by this."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nidiasha Alumantari Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:54 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Nidiasha Alumantari wrote:Nidiasha's body was now clean of gore, she smiled. "Thanks." she spoke lightly, before taking another step forward. "Interesting armor, it's similar to mine, but looks 'new', or at least compared to mine." she says with a slight giggle, the armored claw gauntlet on her right arm clinked and the sharpened claw tips screeched with sparks as they grind against another. She looked upon the creature with a bemused expression. "Not much news goes around in the Demon Realm, our...'Baroness' tells us to never leave. But, she seemed to have 'vanished' a day or so ago. You wouldn't have any knowledge of why that is the case... would you?" she asked, with a smug little grin spread across her pale face. She folded her arms under her chest and cocked her head towards her left shoulder. "Your perhaps wondering why I am about if she is our Lady Lordship and had told us strictly not to remove ourselves from the Demon Realm?" her smug grin became an attractive smile, her lidded eyes glaring into the empty eye sockets of the wraith. "It's because, if she plans to separate us from the Mortal Plain, we will need the means to survive. Its boring to 'eat' the same Goddamned thing day in and day out." she pulled out a small test tube with a cork over the top, with a blue fluid like substance floating within it. "You see this? It's an artificial soul. However, I can't condense a steady supply of it 'down under' to hand it out to the population directly, so I've taken it upon myself as the former Royal Alchemist to fix this situation. With such the Alumantari house will have a 'favourable' political disposition." she says shaking the tube with a grin. "It's taken centuries, but I managed to make an artificial soul. They don't 'taste' as great as the true thing, but they are just as sustaining. I just need a name for this creation, that and a few more test subjects... but again, that is aside from the point." she says with proud booming laughter for such an otherwise pale and short Demoness.

The Wraith raised it's claws gauntlet again, clenching it into a fist with a sharp screech of metal scraping metal.  "Hellforge steel.  It never ages..."

The Wraigh lowered it's hand into it's tattered black robes as Nidiasha asked him of the Baroness' fate.  "It would seem much has gone on unseen by our sundered ones then...  The Baroness is undergoing a 'test' if you will. Initiated by our Empress herself, at the behest on another Sundered one who was apparently very offended by her mannerisms and extreme arrogance.  The Empress decreed that if the Baroness is to reclaim her power, she must consume the souls of mortals to reclaim what she has lost.  Strangely for a Demon, the Baroness detests this idea, finding it primitive and counterproductive."

Thw Wraith mumbled out a slight laugh at Nidiasha's supposition that she left the Demon realm specifically to slight the Baroness. "Hmhmhmm.  No, We already know that a sizable number of the Sundered Ones are disenfranchised by the Baroness' style of lordship.  Many of our sundered brethren have already sought us out of their own accord, and more are located by scouting members such as I.  As you say, it seems most of the Sundered Ones are unaware of our appearance in this dimension.  Once word reaches them of a chance to return home, then perhaps the folly of the Baroness' ideals will be exposed. As for sustenance... The Wraith seemingly grinned wickedly.  "We are the recipient of every evil soul that dies.  We can sustain an infinite number of demons indefinitely back home.  And now, we have the means to take over other dimensions, which means not only the souls of the dead, but the living as well are now ours to claim.  Their disposition of good and evil are of no concern to us."

The Wraith nodded though.  "Still, you are to be commended, for at least your approach to the situation is pro-active, and not sitting on your hands like the one who claims to lead you.  I believe the Empress would be very pleased by this."

"Interesting..." She says, hand under her chin as she inspected the forged black metal. "Sundered... you say that like a broken record; not to be rude so forgive me, it's just that I am perhaps too young yet to acknowledge such a split of cultures. The only one who would be privy of such would be the Royal Family, specifically King Faust and his sons... but unfortunately they're all dead." she says in a matter of fact tone rather than a solemn one. "All I know is that Faust was an 'unknown' when he started to produce fame in the Demon Realm. He did manage to unite the entirety of the Realm, but when he died about two centuries ago, that's when the shite really hit the fan. Houses and Nobles he had set in place began falling apart. There was chaos...but his handsome son managed to unite the realm again with that sexy blade of his..." she says her face red with perverted images when she 'snapped back'. "Ahem, anyhow I am not aware of any split in my lifetime Demon." she cleared her throat and turned to face the truck. "Oh Everin, wasn't he such a handsome devil..." she mumbled to herself, giggling like a succubus out of prep school (OOC: LOL, ANYWAY), she then turned to face the demon once more, hearing of the advances they had over them.

She frowned.

"Hm. As flattering as it sounds, I am not too sure if I'd want to leave personally. For me, this realm is my home, the only I've ever had. But if you need a political edge, I'm the Demoness you would need to talk to." she says with a chuckle. She looked at the test tube of liquid within, and part of her did wonder if her research and centuries of developing a way to devour souls without a steady supply of mortals was for naught. On one hand, without the Baroness she could lay claim to the coveted throne. She would make some changes for instance open the 'Mouth to Hell' in the Renoa once again. She did agree with the Baroness and her predecessor's belief in 'balance' and without a steady supply of mortals they'd simply be the locusts of their own destruction. There were some demons who were too mindless to be left living in her opinion honestly, but there were some monsters that needed a chance to view a sky that wasn't always blood red.

She turned and smiled before extending her gauntlet clad hand. "...I don't believe I've formally introduced myself, I am Nidiasha Xiusthaah Muuluu Llitre Nuuciaz Alumantari, the two hundreth and seventy third head of the Alumantari House, and former Royal Alchemist to King Faust." she grins. "And you are?"
Nidiasha Alumantari
Nidiasha Alumantari
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:18 pm

Nidiasha Alumantari wrote:"Interesting..." She says, hand under her chin as she inspected the forged black metal. "Sundered... you say that like a broken record; not to be rude so forgive me, it's just that I am perhaps too young yet to acknowledge such a split of cultures. The only one who would be privy of such would be the Royal Family, specifically King Faust and his sons... but unfortunately they're all dead." she says in a matter of fact tone rather than a solemn one. "All I know is that Faust was an 'unknown' when he started to produce fame in the Demon Realm. He did manage to unite the entirety of the Realm, but when he died about two centuries ago, that's when the shite really hit the fan. Houses and Nobles he had set in place began falling apart. There was chaos...but his handsome son managed to unite the realm again with that sexy blade of his..." she says her face red with perverted images when she 'snapped back'. "Ahem, anyhow I am not aware of any split in my lifetime Demon." she cleared her throat and turned to face the truck. "Oh Everin, wasn't he such a handsome devil..." she mumbled to herself, giggling like a succubus out of prep school (OOC: LOL, ANYWAY), she then turned to face the demon once more, hearing of the advances they had over them.

She frowned.

"Hm. As flattering as it sounds, I am not too sure if I'd want to leave personally. For me, this realm is my home, the only I've ever had. But if you need a political edge, I'm the Demoness you would need to talk to." she says with a chuckle. She looked at the test tube of liquid within, and part of her did wonder if her research and centuries of developing a way to devour souls without a steady supply of mortals was for naught. On one hand, without the Baroness she could lay claim to the coveted throne. She would make some changes for instance open the 'Mouth to Hell' in the Renoa once again. She did agree with the Baroness and her predecessor's belief in 'balance' and without a steady supply of mortals they'd simply be the locusts of their own destruction. There were some demons who were too mindless to be left living in her opinion honestly, but there were some monsters that needed a chance to view a sky that wasn't always blood red.

She turned and smiled before extending her gauntlet clad hand. "...I don't believe I've formally introduced myself, I am Nidiasha Xiusthaah Muuluu Llitre Nuuciaz Alumantari, the two hundreth and seventy third head of the Alumantari House, and former Royal Alchemist to King Faust." she grins. "And you are?"

"Well then..." the Wraith spoke as it extended it's own clawed gauntlet, clasping Nidiasha's own, "Lady Alumantari, I am simply known as The Black Blade, one of the many Wraiths responsible for scouring mortal realms for our lost kin."

The Wraith nodded, this one was born after the sundering, and it stood to reason that Faust and the demons who came before the Sundering would not speak of it to the next generation.  "It would stand to reason that your former King, and all the elders who came before would not speak of such an event.  A true catastrophic tragedy that cleaved many pieces of Hell and flung it across all existence, separating many of our kin from our homeland.  You are a descendant of one of the families that was cleaved apart by this calamity.  You were born after, and thus have no memory or knowledge of where you and your kind truly came from.  For you, the Demon realm you know, and this mortal plane are the only places you have ever known as home.  However, your kind did not originate there, nor did the lands you call home.  The Demon Realm as you know it now, is but a shadow that was taken from Hell, severed, and cast adrift on the currents of the then newly formed realms of mortals.  Separated as you are from the source of all demonic power, you sundered ones have been weakened, denied the power of Hell and the guidance of the Fallen, you have all lost so much of your original strength, knowledge and wisdom."  The Wraith looked away for a few moments, before facing Nidiasha again.  "But our Empress has not forgotten our lost kin, and she will leave none behind."

The Black Blade then knelt down slightly, so it could look at the smaller Demoness in the eye level. "There is so much more to existence than this one world and it's attachment to your Demon realm.  You and all our lost kin have the potential to be so much more than what you know, and the vastness of a near infinite number of worlds within a near infinite number of dimensions await.  I ask you to consider the idea of freeing yourself of the comforts you have developed here, and dare to be something... more."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nidiasha Alumantari Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:41 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
The Black Blade then knelt down slightly, so it could look at the smaller Demoness in the eye level. "There is so much more to existence than this one world and it's attachment to your Demon realm.  You and all our lost kin have the potential to be so much more than what you know, and the vastness of a near infinite number of worlds within a near infinite number of dimensions await.  I ask you to consider the idea of freeing yourself of the comforts you have developed here, and dare to be something... more."

Nidiasha raised an eyebrow and leaned towards Blade, pushing boundaries. "I'm not sure if you understand... you see, I would not mind 'helping you' reclaim what you've lost. I may be a descendant from the 'true Hell' but that does not mean I belong there. I have a stable life and living right now, here I have a name and a role to play; to return where my ancestors were conceived, though touching, seems a pain. Why should I displace myself to a realm where I am as equal to the next demon who stands beside me? To a place where my name isn't worth a crock of shite. You are asking me to become a refugee, and that is a tad silly if I so boldly state. Again, this would be different if my Ancestral Line's head was still alive, that is if he was even from your Empress's Hell. He'd probably roll over stark naked in mud to return where he came from." she sighed, backing away once more, her arms folded. "But who am I to quickly judge? I'm simply being greedy. Cant help our nature sometimes, when you live in a pit of vipers you have to know when to bite or when to keep slithering on." she says shaking her head and throwing up her arms. She looked upon Black Blade with cat like grin. "Though I am amused by your Empress and her way of handling the Tramp, so perhaps I could lend my full services to you...as long as you allow me to conduct some side experiments and such of my own accord on the side." she says with a soft, yet demonic giggle.
Nidiasha Alumantari
Nidiasha Alumantari
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:56 pm

Nidiasha Alumantari wrote:Nidiasha raised an eyebrow and leaned towards Blade, pushing boundaries. "I'm not sure if you understand... you see, I would not mind 'helping you' reclaim what you've lost. I may be a descendant from the 'true Hell' but that does not mean I belong there. I have a stable life and living right now, here I have a name and a role to play; to return where my ancestors were conceived, though touching, seems a pain. Why should I displace myself to a realm where I am as equal to the next demon who stands beside me? To a place where my name isn't worth a crock of shite. You are asking me to become a refugee, and that is a tad silly if I so boldly state. Again, this would be different if my Ancestral Line's head was still alive, that is if he was even from your Empress's Hell. He'd probably roll over stark naked in mud to return where he came from." she sighed, backing away once more, her arms folded. "But who am I to quickly judge? I'm simply being greedy. Cant help our nature sometimes, when you live in a pit of vipers you have to know when to bite or when to keep slithering on." she says shaking her head and throwing up her arms. She looked upon Black Blade with cat like grin. "Though I am amused by your Empress and her way of handling the Tramp, so perhaps I could lend my full services to you...as long as you allow me to conduct some side experiments and such of my own accord on the side." she says with a soft, yet demonic giggle.  

"Because there is the opportunity for much farther gains and higher advancements. You are a noble here, on this one world. But within the hierarchy of Hell, you have the chance to become so much more, no longer constrained by the limits of one little orb in space. And who is to say Alumantari's line all ended up here as refugees? Many of your lost family may have been with other sundered lands in other realms, or, even as you say, some remained at home." The Wraith nodded solemnly.

"There are many families, clans, and houses that were cleaved in the sundering. All demondkind lost much on that day. We may be beings of evil and sin, but that does not mean we are immune to the pain of loss. Your kin, and ancestors do indeed still exist there, and they are among the war leaders along with many powerful clans."

The Wraith looked outward again, seemingly receiving and giving information via psychic link. "There are many other reasons, some will not be immediately apparent, nor directly related to you right now. But one important reason is that soon, the Empress will have to take the Demon Realm itself back into Hell. We began this war on the mortal realms partially to reclaim what the High Heavens took from us, and to free ourselves and our lost kin from an unjust and undeserved fate. Although, some new recent developments have forces us to alter certain objectives..."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nidiasha Alumantari Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:19 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

"Because there is the opportunity for much farther gains and higher advancements.  You are a noble here, on this one world.  But within the hierarchy of Hell, you have the chance to become so much more, no longer constrained by the limits of one little orb in space.  And who is to say Alumantari's line all ended up here as refugees?  Many of your lost family may have been with other sundered lands in other realms, or, even as you say, some remained at home." The Wraith nodded solemnly.

"There are many families, clans, and houses that were cleaved in the sundering.  All demondkind lost much on that day.  We may be beings of evil and sin, but that does not mean we are immune to the pain of loss.  Your kin, and ancestors do indeed still exist there, and they are among the war leaders along with many powerful clans."

The Wraith looked outward again, seemingly receiving and giving information via psychic link. "There are many other reasons, some will not be immediately apparent, nor directly related to you right now.  But one important reason is that soon, the Empress will have to take the Demon Realm itself back into Hell.  We began this war on the mortal realms partially to reclaim what the High Heavens took from us, and to free ourselves and our lost kin from an unjust and undeserved fate.  Although, some new recent developments have forces us to alter certain objectives..."

She raised an eyebrow, amused by the last line. "Recent developments?" She asks, rubbing her chin with her index finger.
Nidiasha Alumantari
Nidiasha Alumantari
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:22 am

Nidiasha Alumantari wrote:She raised an eyebrow, amused by the last line. "Recent developments?" She asks, rubbing her chin with her index finger.

The Wraith nodded solemnly. "Yes. A great enemy, from before the time of the split between good and evil, before the time of demons and angels, has reawakened. In another mortal plane, not too unlike this one, the first enemy, the Void Dragon Verial, has reappeared. The last time battle was joined against him, he erased half of all existence before he was defeated. A crazed, demented being that seeks the end of all things, and possesses more than enough power to accomplish it's mission."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:53 am

From here:
https://galiavan2657.forumotion.com/t762-beijio-stables-and-parking-area#8732

Leland caught up to Anastasia, his horse now galloping at the same pace as hers; kicking up sand and rocks as they rode across the arid desert landscape. "Have you ever been out to Amaine?" he asked, before adding: "Cause, you're headed the wrong way. Heading in this direction will lead us to the Mijhen Highway, which completely diverts around Amaine, y'know..." he explains, shouting over the galloping. "Don't feel ashamed if you need some assistance, Major. I accomplished much of my training on this Continent, so I know this frontier like the back of my hand."
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:41 am

Leland McKelly wrote:From here:
https://galiavan2657.forumotion.com/t762-beijio-stables-and-parking-area#8732

Leland caught up to Anastasia, his horse now galloping at the same pace as hers; kicking up sand and rocks  as they rode across the arid desert landscape. "Have you ever been out to Amaine?" he asked, before adding: "Cause, you're headed the wrong way. Heading in this direction will lead us to the Mijhen Highway, which completely diverts around Amaine, y'know..." he explains, shouting over the galloping. "Don't feel ashamed if you need some assistance, Major. I accomplished much of my training on this Continent, so I know this frontier like the back of my hand."

Anastasia's eyes became lidded, but she kept her cool, stone-faced expression. "Admittedly I am not too familiar with that woodland. I've been to Asrond and in turn, Amaine once... but again that was nearly twenty years ago; during the Final Raid..." she paused, thinking of her rebel days, before turning to Leland. "Couldn't we still use Grakilz Road diverting from the Mijhen Highway? Grakilz Road leads straight into Amaine and converges to High King's Path straight to Asrond. You are not saying that its been destroyed by the overgrowth in this short amount of time?" she paused again, and then added: "Relatively speaking." after all, such a number of years wasn't so long for her.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:56 am

"Relatively speaking, yes. It has. With Asrond the way it is, and with Danton's financial problems following the Final Raid, neither Beijio nor Danton wants to fund to repair the roads. Besides, that forest is unnatural anyway. It never snows there, and it's always had a reputation for being 'haunted'. There was an insectile but sentient race called the 'Amaine Headhunters' who used to roam those woods. I've encountered the last legs of their race before they were killed out in the Final Raid. Some of the locals say its because they're gone, the forest has been unruly. My thoughts are because of the Reactor leaking into the soil... its causing overgrowth and mutations in the local fauna and flora." he says before looking to her. "You were in the Final Raid as well? Huh, must've been in a different zone then. I was just a kid then, barely eighteen." He chuckles, turning to look ahead once more. "No offense, but are always looking for bloodshed, Major? If you don't mind me saying, you seem rather combat prone."
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:26 am

Leland McKelly wrote:"Relatively speaking, yes. It has. With Asrond the way it is, and with Danton's financial problems following the Final Raid, neither Beijio nor Danton wants to fund to repair the roads. Besides, that forest is unnatural anyway. It never snows there, and it's always had a reputation for being 'haunted'. There was an insectile but sentient race called the 'Amaine Headhunters' who used to roam those woods. I've encountered the last legs of their race before they were killed out in the Final Raid. Some of the locals say its because they're gone, the forest has been unruly. My thoughts are because of the Reactor leaking into the soil... its causing overgrowth and mutations in the local fauna and flora." he says before looking to her. "You were in the Final Raid as well? Huh, must've been in a different zone then. I was just a kid then, barely eighteen." He chuckles, turning to look ahead once more. "No offense, but are always looking for bloodshed, Major? If you don't mind me saying, you seem rather combat prone."

"I was assisting the former DarkSEED loyalists, ironically enough. In the end, Nora's rule was harsher than her husbands, and even they didn't like it. It was odd to fight alongside the men we had bombed, tortured and killed, who had done the same to us. We fought on Baker Street against the CKB. That scene really was bloodshed." she says before turning to him with a raised brow. "Just a kid then, eh? You're still just a kid to me, boy." she said in her cool tone, but it was her attempt to be funny. She sighed though at his question. "Its more like bloodshed has a way of finding me. I'm battle-hardened not out of preference, and to be honest... I'm not proud of what I become either. I think these days, I'm just looking for a place where my story can end. Either as a never-decomposing corpse, or once I've lost all my limbs and can no longer fight. When you think of it, they're pretty much the same ending. Not glorious, but its a soldier's end." she says with a heavy tone.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:52 am

Anastasia Faizland wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:"Relatively speaking, yes. It has. With Asrond the way it is, and with Danton's financial problems following the Final Raid, neither Beijio nor Danton wants to fund to repair the roads. Besides, that forest is unnatural anyway. It never snows there, and it's always had a reputation for being 'haunted'. There was an insectile but sentient race called the 'Amaine Headhunters' who used to roam those woods. I've encountered the last legs of their race before they were killed out in the Final Raid. Some of the locals say its because they're gone, the forest has been unruly. My thoughts are because of the Reactor leaking into the soil... its causing overgrowth and mutations in the local fauna and flora." he says before looking to her. "You were in the Final Raid as well? Huh, must've been in a different zone then. I was just a kid then, barely eighteen." He chuckles, turning to look ahead once more. "No offense, but are always looking for bloodshed, Major? If you don't mind me saying, you seem rather combat prone."

"I was assisting the former DarkSEED loyalists, ironically enough. In the end, Nora's rule was harsher than her husbands, and even they didn't like it. It was odd to fight alongside the men we had bombed, tortured and killed, who had done the same to us. We fought on Baker Street against the CKB. That scene really was bloodshed." she says before turning to him with a raised brow. "Just a kid then, eh? You're still just a kid to me, boy." she said in her cool tone, but it was her attempt to be funny. She sighed though at his question. "Its more like bloodshed has a way of finding me. I'm battle-hardened not out of preference, and to be honest... I'm not proud of what I become either. I think these days, I'm just looking for a place where my story can end. Either as a never-decomposing corpse, or once I've lost all my limbs and can no longer fight. When you think of it, they're pretty much the same ending. Not glorious, but its a soldier's end." she says with a heavy tone.

"Heh, I suppose I am. I was there briefly, so I know of the bloodshed you speak of. I guess we just didn't run into one another at the time. I was busy trying to send a message to the soldiers and Gunslingers stationed on Easton Ave. I...didn't make it in time." he said with a heavy sigh. He remembered the act of blood lust he performed to those CKB bastards... he was hoping to avoid Easton Ave when they got to Asrond... the spirit orbs replaying that segment of his life would be hard to watch again. Not that he didn't accept what he had done... just how he felt for letting those men and women down. He remained silent while she spoke, turning to her once she was finished. "Major...Anastasia." he says gently. He couldn't really say anything on the subject, as he was on a one-maned mission to end the demonic activity caused by Everin's piece of Hell he left in shambles. He looked forward as he reflected upon that. Not the sanest of tasks, and he would fight to the last limb to see it done. However... "Not every story has to have a tragic ending. You are more than a soldier, Anastasia; are you not?" he asked, turning to her once more.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:03 am

Leland McKelly wrote:
"Heh, I suppose I am. I was there briefly, so I know of the bloodshed you speak of. I guess we just didn't run into one another at the time. I was busy trying to send a message to the soldiers and Gunslingers stationed on Easton Ave. I...didn't make it in time." he said with a heavy sigh. He remembered the act of blood lust he performed to those CKB bastards... he was hoping to avoid Easton Ave when they got to Asrond... the spirit orbs replaying that segment of his life would be hard to watch again. Not that he didn't accept what he had done... just how he felt for letting those men and women down. He remained silent while she spoke, turning to her once she was finished. "Major...Anastasia." he says gently. He couldn't really say anything on the subject, as he was on a one-maned mission to end the demonic activity caused by Everin's piece of Hell he left in shambles. He looked forward as he reflected upon that. Not the sanest of tasks, and he would fight to the last limb to see it done. However... "Not every story has to have a tragic ending. You are more than a soldier, Anastasia; are you not?" he asked, turning to her once more.

"Our crossing of paths were not meant to be at that point, Leland..." she says back, before listening silently to his experience. She turned as he said her name, her face still etched in a neutral expression. She looked away. "I wasn't always a soldier. But that life..." she closed her eyes. "...Never mind. Lets...just continue forward. My mouth feels dry with all this sandy desert air anyhow." she finished, opening her eyes ans looking forward again. "Hyah!" she exclaimed, whipping the reins, boosting her speed.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:05 am

Further up the sand tail that cuts through the Beijio Desert, when the hard sandstone gave way to rolling dunes and the occasional cactus of the deeper desert, the pair of travellers would soon come across a figure half buried in the sand. Long jet black hair waived in the hot desert wind, and white linen of torn clothing was flapping around the figure.

".... Please..... Help me....." came the barely audible voice of a woman who seemed to not have had a drop of water in days. "please..... water.... for the love of the War gods...."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next