Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine

+2
Anastasia Faizland
Rebecca Lee
6 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 4 Empty Re: Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine

Post  Anastasia Faizland Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:00 pm

Anastasia blinked at Leland's response. "What? Leland, you can't be serious... you've lost too much blood, your acting crazy..." she replied, before turning to Felnara. "Move in a manner I don't like, and I'll kill you Imp!" She hissed.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 4 Empty Re: Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:03 pm

Leland glanced back to Ana. "Ana, trust me..." he weakly replied, before turning to the imp again.

Felnara Sturm wrote:Felnara scowled when she felt the barrel of the gun press against the back of her head. "Dammit..." She grumbled, before Leland's words somewhat surprised her. "It's Felnara, not Imp! But that's Lady Sturm for you, human!" She grumbled. Now they want to talk again?! URGGG!! She mentally screams. "Well, speak then!" She yelled down at him.

"Sorry... Felnara... Lady Sturm." He began. "I find it funny you'd sacrifice an easy bounty for a fight... but if you want this so bad, I suggest that you make use of your impressive skills... to save my daughter." he coughed.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:08 pm

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 4 File

She blinked her long lashes down at the Gunslinger's eyes as he looked at her like a source of hope. "Your... daughter?" She repeated the question. She wasn't aware the man beneath her had mated given his demeanor. Ana's threat was somewhat lost on her for the moment, but she could sense a feeling of protective energy coming off the Elf... she had to guess she was a lover of his? She blinked again. "You want me to save your daughter...?" She thought the question was rather ironic, given she intended to kill him.
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:40 pm

Leland nodded. "She's on Shi no Shima... how she got there, I don't know. But Edgar told me that, and she needs help. I figure if you can survive my spiritual shot, you'd be able to find a way around Shi no Shima's odd magic... I mean, Edgar was able to leave there, as well as his friend he saved..." He explained. "I can hardly move my arms let alone fight in my current state. It be hard to fight a corpse." He says, glaring up at Felnara.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:02 pm

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland nodded. "She's on Shi no Shima... how she got there, I don't know. But Edgar told me that, and she needs help. I figure if you can survive my spiritual shot, you'd be able to find a way around Shi no Shima's odd magic... I mean, Edgar was able to leave there, as well as his friend he saved..." He explained. "I can hardly move my arms let alone fight in my current state. It be hard to fight a corpse." He says, glaring up at Felnara.

She blinked her long lashes as she came up with her decision. "Very well. I shall do this." She says with a gentle nod. She turns around, shifting her legs so that she was still on top of Leland, but now no longer facing him. She took a look at his right leg for a moment, before she glanced back and gave him a pair of lidded eyes. "Don't have any funny ideas back there now..." she grumbled, as her ass was in... clear view:

She then poured the bottle's content's on the wound. "You're right... you're useless to me as a corpse... in this particular and singular instance, but I'm not letting you run off while I'm whisking your daughter away to safety, what's her name?" She asked, before applying the curative to the leg. It would neutralize the toxin's powder that may still be inside or around the wound, treating the toxin's symptoms but she'd had to apply the rest of it orally to the man or what traces of it remain may still kill him if he is as weak as he said he was right now.
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:09 pm

"Leland? She tried to kill you! She still wants to kill you!, you think she'll help--?"

Felnara Sturm wrote:She blinked her long lashes as she came up with her decision. "Very well. I shall do this."

"-Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!" the Elf exclaimed with shock, her bugged out eyes turning from Leland to Sturm! She stares at Felnara with her mouth hanging agape, as the woman turns around and begin applying the potion like substance to Leland's wound! She looked from Sturm's face to Leland's, before kneeling down quickly and giving Felnara some heavy lidded eyes. "Do you really have to sit on him like that...?" She harrumphed, her right eye twitching. Leland's injured, thanks to her, and she's rolling around him like he's a damn futon!! Her mind screamed for bloody murder, presenting her gun threateningly to Felnara.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:50 pm

Felnara Sturm wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:Leland nodded. "She's on Shi no Shima... how she got there, I don't know. But Edgar told me that, and she needs help. I figure if you can survive my spiritual shot, you'd be able to find a way around Shi no Shima's odd magic... I mean, Edgar was able to leave there, as well as his friend he saved..." He explained. "I can hardly move my arms let alone fight in my current state. It be hard to fight a corpse." He says, glaring up at Felnara.

She blinked her long lashes as she came up with her decision. "Very well. I shall do this." She says with a gentle nod. She turns around, shifting her legs so that she was still on top of Leland, but now no longer facing him. She took a look at his right leg for a moment, before she glanced back and gave him a pair of lidded eyes. "Don't have any funny ideas back there now..." she grumbled, as her ass was in... clear view:

He blinked as she manipulated around him, to be honest he was so weak right there, he could hardly feel anything but pain. Then there was that... view. "Perish the thought..." He mumbles, somewhat flustered as the woman began to apply the potion.

Felnara Sturm wrote:She then poured the bottle's content's on the wound. "You're right... you're useless to me as a corpse... in this particular and singular instance, but I'm not letting you run off while I'm whisking your daughter away to safety, what's her name?" She asked, before applying the curative to the leg. It would neutralize the toxin's powder that may still be inside or around the wound, treating the toxin's symptoms but she'd had to apply the rest of it orally to the man or what traces of it remain may still kill him if he is as weak as he said he was right now.

"Yume...ack!" He hissed, the pain was even more concentrated in his ankle- and he realized if she were a bit closer, she'd have sliced his Achilles tendon... then he'd be hobbling till he found one magically skilled to restore the muscles, for no surgery would be able to fix that back to normal. He groaned as she applied the potion. "So you still think I killed those nobles...?" he asked, leaning back, looking over at Ana who seemed to have a sour look upon her face. "Or is it about the money?" He asked.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:28 pm

Sturm turned her attention to Ana, Tyrving was pointed at the woman for a moment. "Try it, and I can remove those lovely locks of yours in a single swipe... along with your head." She says. Felnara was jealous... her hair couldn't grow that long, not that it would be effective for her combat wise if it was... but she envied the Elf for that. She sheathed her sword, before shaking the bottle. Hmm... not too much left... She turned to face Leland. She removed herself from his body, and lifted the Gunslinger's head. "I give a damn about the nobles, though you certainly don't help your own case with the skills you've shown me... and as for money, I have more money than I will ever need... as much as I loath agreeing with your judgment, its like you said... I'm in it for the challenge, for killing you." She replied with lidded eyes, looking angry. "I'm not going to heal your leg wound till I return. You'll be unable to suture it, keep the wound closed, so dress it properly and try not to walk on it. You can bleed to death and the wound can turn septic otherwise... In other words, if I die, you'll surely die as well... or at the very least, lose that leg." She explained. This keeps you from running away as well... She tipped the bottle of anti-toxin between her lips, and looked at him with an angry expression. She no longer saw him as trash in one sense, but she was still pissed that he was indeed a worthy challenge. It made her sick, and excited all at once.

She pulled his head towards her own, her plush silky lips pressed against his own. Since he was unable to fight back her advance, she was able to manipulate the disgusting formula from her mouth over to his own. She felt her tongue against his, an odd... sensation overcoming her as she felt her body feel sensations to her forceful, medicinal kiss. She could have simply up ended the bottle into his mouth, pounded on his neck till he involuntarily swallowed, but she thought this would be a fun jab at the Elf. From this angle, she couldn't kill her, without harming Leland in the process- in many ways. She didn't know the secret to healing Leland's leg, most of all was her reasoning to one up the woman with her attractive long hair.

Once she pulled away from the kiss, a slight strand of saliva parting from their lips, she looked at him evenly. "...so wish for my safe return so I can smite thee, trash." She says, her pleasant features turning to a scowl, as she then dropped him like a sack of rocks! "Well, that should keep him from dying from the toxins," she says bored expression, clapping her gloves as she glanced over to Anastasia.

(Leland's P.O.V.)

"Make sure he doesn't try to walk off, these woodlands will infect that wound. He's not allowed to die, unless its from me, got it?" She asked, glaring at her with her hands on her hips.

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 4 Dd2mvee-c72e00db-8c5b-447c-ad0d-6ffd1bc4a738
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:34 am

Anastasia is speechless, simply staring at the shorter imp as she kisses Leland, presumably passing the medicine through the lips... but Ana was sure, Felnara simply wanted to get a rise out of her! Keep your cool Ana... keep your cool...!

"W-walk off? Walk off with half a tendon sticking out of his leg?! Caused by you! He's gonna have a hard time standing, thanks to you?! And you know how unsanitary it is to pass medicine through the mouth? Bacteria among other things passing between you to him!" Anastasia scolded, her arms shaking.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:39 pm

Leland blinked, caught off guard by Felnara's kiss. Feels... kinda nice... He thought, vacantly before she pulled away her lips, and promised to keep her promise of killing him, which made him shrug. Well... it was nice while it lasted... He sighed, before glancing up at Anastasia who was... livid? "Well... this is what it feels like to be Rufus Tenik..." he says out loud, sighing, before feeling weightless and his head hitting the ground! "Ow..." he grumbled, wincing as Felnara was preparing for her leave. "Could have been more gentle..." he grumbled.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:46 pm

Anastasia Faizland wrote:Anastasia is speechless, simply staring at the shorter imp as she kisses Leland, presumably passing the medicine through the lips... but Ana was sure, Felnara simply wanted to get a rise out of her! Keep your cool Ana... keep your cool...!

"W-walk off? Walk off with half a tendon sticking out of his leg?! Caused by you! He's gonna have a hard time standing, thanks to you?! And you know how unsanitary it is to pass medicine through the mouth? Bacteria among other things passing between you to him!" Anastasia scolded, her arms shaking.

Felnara ignored Leland's complaints and even moment of pleasure, as she continued to glare at Anastasia. A small smile formed at the Elf's displeasure. "Well, he seems to be doing better now... perhaps he just needed an Imps touch." She chuckled, before turning around, whipping her cape around, smacking Ana in the face before walking away, whistling for her horse. "I'll be back... or I won't. Good luck, Gunslinger... Elf." she says without looking back, the black mare returning with a neigh, before she grabbed hold of the stirrup and leaped up into the saddle, heading her way back towards Beijio; vanishing into the treeline's greenery once again...

[To here]

Last edited by Felnara Sturm on Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:20 pm

Moments ago...

A tear in the fabric of reality begins to form a short distance away from the two left behind. A tear that seems to emit pure energy in its rawest most fundamentally natural form. The spot is exactly where Edgar had stood while he had been there party to the scenes that had taken place and come to an end. Flames pour out of the opening to some unknown location as a man walks through the tear from the other side. Short dark hair, eyes hidden behind sunglasses, wearing only a hooded robe made out what appears to be pure fire. The flames flicker faintly until he steps through the tear, raging into existence as full blown flames when he steps foot onto Galiavan soil once again.

Surprised that worked, wonder if it was only sideways. Feels right though, no sense of forward or backward. Guess sideways works hmmm.

The eyes of the strange man halted on the two already here; neither one seemed to be in possession of the mind which flitted into his for a brief moment. so he continued to scan the area more or less over looking the two lesser begins as he smiled for just a moment. The fact that it was neither an island or an ocean was refreshingly pleasant. He turned preparing to leave again having missed the lower life form who interrupted his shave.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:21 am

Leland, laying there looks over to Anastasia who looked like she was about to lose her mind. He chuckled nervously. Deja Vu... He thought when his senses went alight, and he turned his head to the intense change of spirit and nature. What the hell?! He thought, not thinking of how quickly his spirit awareness was returning to him; all thoughts kinda vanished as the man stepped from the void almost similarly to Ed, and T.O.M.. but it was different. Not to mention, his clothes were on fire. Then he realized it was simply a robe of sorts. "What... the... fuck?" He mouths, unsure if he actually said the words. Between Ed's power, the looming threat of the demons and everything else... he was both surprised and relatively unphased by the new arrival. I swear to Freyd, if Everin suddenly pops out of the mist, ready to challenge me, I'm going to snap... He thought, before he realized he couldn't feel nor sense Edgar... where the hell did he run off to? Not only he distracted me, but now he's gone...? Shit, could have used him right now... needed to talk to him too. He mentally sighed. "...if you're selling girl scout cookies, we ain't buying any..." Leland says to the new arrival.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:07 pm

The Major winced, slapping the cape out of her face, raising her pistol at Felnara before she vanished into the greenery. She was flustered, and angry... showed up by a little red devil... She turned to Leland, lowering her gun back to her holster, still angry. "You look fine... get up," she grumbled with a pout, before turning to the newcomer whom Leland just started to converse with. It was an odd, mirage like shimmer which appeared before her, when the man in the flaming robe appeared in front of them. She didn't see him cross this mirage, but it was like an invisible door had opened and closed, made of the heat waves from Felnara's flames. She blinked, before her hand rested on her gun again. "...state your business, we don't want anymore trouble than we already have." Ana states, checking him for weapons with her eyes, realizing he was... lacking other articles of clothing. Her eyes snapped back to his face, squinting at him with a look of suspicion. Amaine really was the place where madness seemed to be drawn from, and random encounters.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:52 am

I stopped short on going back the way I had come, frankly I didn't really have any plan or course, shit this was the first time I ended up on this rock without being stuck on Shi no Shima, or some other fucking lump of an island. OK sure desert, but no Heckel Dreks.... Probably would have gone with murder 101 if there was lucky mortals. Some people just don't know how lucky they are to have never heard of Heckel Dreks.

I turned back around as the injured lump on the ground said something almost witty about not being interested in girl scout cookies. Crap they sell those here too. Oh well, but before I could respond the elf added her little tidbit of a half threat of sorts. Didn't really come off as a threat, that and how fast her eyes shot up from my hips was an interesting reaction, smirk worthy at least. But I guess it would be rude not say something nice in return for all the chevalier pleasantries that I had received. At least they weren't trying to kill me, would be pointless but that's my life.

Clearly you've been poking around something other than Girl Scout...

cookies! Judging by that leg of yours probably something from the red light distract's free clinic. I've no interest it teaching a pair of infants manners or anything else elf. I was just curious about the rodent trying to trespass, figured I'd come have a look but apparently I missed it. That's the problem with little ones they always run around trying to rush through their short lives never really seeing anything while trying to hurry to an ending they probably don't want to begin with. And yourselves... I mean clearly this isn't a date.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:57 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:I stopped short on going back the way I had come, frankly I didn't really have any plan or course, shit this was the first time I ended up on this rock without being stuck on Shi no Shima, or some other fucking lump of an island.  OK sure desert, but no Heckel Dreks....  Probably would have gone with murder 101 if there was lucky mortals.  Some people just don't know how lucky they are to have never heard of Heckel Dreks.  

I turned back around as the injured lump on the ground said something almost witty about not being interested in girl scout cookies.  Crap they sell those here too.  Oh well, but before I could respond the elf added her little tidbit of a half threat of sorts.  Didn't really come off as a threat, that and how fast her eyes shot up from my hips was an interesting reaction, smirk worthy at least.  But I guess it would be rude not say something nice in return for all the chevalier pleasantries that I had received.   At least they weren't trying to kill me, would be pointless but that's my life.

cookies!  Judging by that leg of yours probably something from the red light distract's free clinic.  I've no interest it teaching a pair of infants manners or anything else elf.  I was just curious about the rodent trying to trespass, figured I'd come have a look but apparently I missed it.   That's the problem with little ones they always run around trying to rush through their short lives never really seeing anything while trying to hurry to an ending they probably don't want to begin with.  And yourselves... I mean clearly this isn't a date.

"Says the man wearing no pants..." Leland replied with lidded eyes. "But yeah, to put it less refined, my leg's pretty fucked." He replied, able to finally raise his chest, wincing as the wounds opened up again across his body. Then again, he wasn't so well dressed himself. His button down, leather vest, pants and chaps were in bloody tatters, raw split flesh clearly seen in many places in the rags he now wore. Then again, thats what he got for bringing his fists into a blade fight. He gripped his left hand, and was glad he was able to reattach the split flesh and veins with his spirit energy, but now... he felt pretty ebbed of his ability. He turned his head to the man, and tried to peer into his mind out of curiosity... and found that he couldn't get much other than... something about Heckle Drecks? What the hell is a Heckel Dreck(s)? Hrm... Might be too weak to leer properly, or he's good at blocking out people... or he's got nothing to say. Either way, I feel like my spirit is being challenged... there's an odd pressure here, similar to Eds... but... more chaotic? He thought to himself, before shrugging. He glanced back down to his split leg and grimaced as the 12 malicious creatures continued to silently giggle and taunt Leland, prying his wound open and keeping it from properly healing. "Shit... twelve little monsters..." He sighed. Ana mustn't have been able to see them, she'd probably be trying to hack his leg apart to 'hurt' them for hurting him, but the Gunslinger also wondered if she failed to notice because of her... current emotional state with the Imp, Felnara.

It was interesting, as a part of himself was eager to meet with Felnara again. Could have been a number of reasons, that. On the other hand, found that this newly acquired hit on his head was a bit problematic, along with the injury she gave him. And the Major looks like she's ready to chew my head off... I suppose she really does want me to bathe with her, but can't do much on a bum leg, annnd there isn't time to think of such things with either the Major or the Bounty Hunter... He sighed. "I'm a terrible person at times." He groaned, before tossing his spare Gunslinger hat from his pack and tossed it to the man in the fiery robe. "Here, for your 'other' head." he sighed, before glancing to Anastasia. "The Major nor I haven't seen much in the way of rodents, but this is the mouth of the Amaine, and there are plenty in Asrond's ruins..." He sighed.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:13 am

Leland McKelly wrote:
Crisis Rocan wrote:I stopped short on going back the way I had come, frankly I didn't really have any plan or course, shit this was the first time I ended up on this rock without being stuck on Shi no Shima, or some other fucking lump of an island.  OK sure desert, but no Heckel Dreks....  Probably would have gone with murder 101 if there was lucky mortals.  Some people just don't know how lucky they are to have never heard of Heckel Dreks.  

I turned back around as the injured lump on the ground said something almost witty about not being interested in girl scout cookies.  Crap they sell those here too.  Oh well, but before I could respond the elf added her little tidbit of a half threat of sorts.  Didn't really come off as a threat, that and how fast her eyes shot up from my hips was an interesting reaction, smirk worthy at least.  But I guess it would be rude not say something nice in return for all the chevalier pleasantries that I had received.   At least they weren't trying to kill me, would be pointless but that's my life.

cookies!  Judging by that leg of yours probably something from the red light distract's free clinic.  I've no interest it teaching a pair of infants manners or anything else elf.  I was just curious about the rodent trying to trespass, figured I'd come have a look but apparently I missed it.   That's the problem with little ones they always run around trying to rush through their short lives never really seeing anything while trying to hurry to an ending they probably don't want to begin with.  And yourselves... I mean clearly this isn't a date.

"Says the man wearing no pants..." Leland replied with lidded eyes. "But yeah, to put it less refined, my leg's pretty fucked." He replied, able to finally raise his chest, wincing as the wounds opened up again across his body. Then again, he wasn't so well dressed himself. His button down, leather vest, pants and chaps were in bloody tatters, raw split flesh clearly seen in many places in the rags he now wore. Then again, thats what he got for bringing his fists into a blade fight. He gripped his left hand, and was glad he was able to reattach the split flesh and veins with his spirit energy, but now... he felt pretty ebbed of his ability. He turned his head to the man, and tried to peer into his mind out of curiosity... and found that he couldn't get much other than... something about Heckle Drecks? What the hell is a Heckel Dreck(s)? Hrm... Might be too weak to leer properly, or he's good at blocking out people... or he's got nothing to say. Either way, I feel like my spirit is being challenged... there's an odd pressure here, similar to Eds... but... more chaotic? He thought to himself, before shrugging. He glanced back down to his split leg and grimaced as the 12 malicious creatures continued to silently giggle and taunt Leland, prying his wound open and keeping it from properly healing. "Shit... twelve little monsters..." He sighed. Ana mustn't have been able to see them, she'd probably be trying to hack his leg apart to 'hurt' them for hurting him, but the Gunslinger also wondered if she failed to notice because of her... current emotional state with the Imp, Felnara.

It was interesting, as a part of himself was eager to meet with Felnara again. Could have been a number of reasons, that. On the other hand, found that this newly acquired hit on his head was a bit problematic, along with the injury she gave him. And the Major looks like she's ready to chew my head off... I suppose she really does want me to bathe with her, but can't do much on a bum leg, annnd there isn't time to think of such things with either the Major or the Bounty Hunter... He sighed. "I'm a terrible person at times." He groaned, before tossing his spare Gunslinger hat from his pack and tossed it to the man in the fiery robe. "Here, for your 'other' head." he sighed, before glancing to Anastasia. "The Major nor I haven't seen much in the way of rodents, but this is the mouth of the Amaine, and there are plenty in Asrond's ruins..." He sighed.

She noted him noting her noting him and his lack of attire, and couldn't help but state a more fitting word upon him smirking. "Cocky..." She grumbles this, keeping her attention on the man for a moment longer to assess his threat level... before his easy going approach allowed her to lower her broom handled pistol back into her holster, but kept the holster open in case things shifted for the worse. She turned to Leland with a look of concern, as he stared at his leg. She could make out faint shimmers around his leg, but not much else. "That is an understatement, your a terrible person, Leland. Acting like such a gentlemen when we met, and after a few days of travel with you, I'm fairly certain you're a scoundrel." She says, kneeling down beside him, removing some bandages from her kit. "...but you are a scoundrel who saved my life, saved the lives of the Desert Lamia, and can be charming when you're not so thick headed." She blushed gently, trying to apply bandages to the wound, but noted that they simply bled through. "What...? So thats what that bitch meant by healing your leg... perhaps if I suture the wound..." she grumbled, removing the bandages, and prepared the suturing kit.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:48 am

After all the words bounced about he caught the hat in one hand typing back the flaming hood on his head. It placed the gunslinger's hat on his disarrayed hair while considering his current situation.

Thanks I knew something was missing from this attire.

Glancing down at the prone gunslinger's words he remembered the flaming robe wasn't exactly suited for company or decent civilized folk for that matter. That was about the same time the Elf muttered cocky. He shrugged there wasn't much to it he would have to exert a little bit of his ability to alter the situation a little bit. As he spoke the robes burnt up until all that remained was charred black but distinctly different from how it was before, namely that he now had pants on and the robe was no longer hooded, and the hat had changed shape as well.

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 4 Crisis14

Seems there's more than one rodent about these parts, now I wouldn't recommend looking to hard at that, somethings are too enormous for the young to grasp, let alone not lose their fragile little minds over.

The irony was that his words followed the cocky comment and the gunslinger's tossing of the hat close enough for them to be confused with his lower appendage formerly hanging out for all to consider and a statement of sexual prowess. But his words were a warning to Leland who had tried to reach into his mind, a mind so old and deep, that it would be like trying to comprehend all of time and space in a heartbeat. Even the strongest of minds the most trained could be overwhelmed and broken just grasping a mere fraction of what was within. That being the chaos of all existence, so a mostly blank mind highly guarded was how he kept others capable of looking from self-destructing mentally. Having forcefully changed the flaming robe into something a little less flashy he stood better dressed for company and more to his own liking he returned his attention to the 12 demons playing foil to any forms of healing that could be applied by mortal means.

Elf I wouldn't get too close to that wound, it's not a normal cut...

I wonder if the bite anything that comes close, Let's wait and see!

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:31 am

Leland winced as she tried to close the wound. "Don't bother, it's a curse from Felnara's swoooor---what the hell?" He blinked as their guest had transformed the materials he was wearing into something completely different. He felt a chill run down his spine at the man's words, which felt directed at him for his little peek into his mind. "I ain't no Wompa Rat, but I appreciate the warning..." He replied, probably sounding cryptic to Ana. He turned his attention back to the strange man who now took a look at the wound himself. "So you can see them too? All twelve of those little bastards? I feel like their remnants that were cast off of Felnara's second sword there... I have a feeling if she sliced me anywhere else, there would be 12 in every cut, no matter how big or small." He replied, shrugging. He then realized he was openly talking to this man, in a manner similar to Ed, as if he knew the person all his life in spite their first meeting. Well there isn't much point hiding anything from someone who can just as easily grope your brain for the thing's your trying to hide, and to be fair I have nothing to hide from either he nor Ed. I don't sense an evil aura, per say about him... but he seems to dislike demons, especially lizards... ow, what the hell was that?! What the hell was that thing?! Ooo she has a nice as-shit what the fuck is that?!!!--STOP! He shook his head vigorously, pulling himself away from this man's, Crisis- or so he believed, head. He got a little nibble of the man's memories, and... that was enough to sate his curiosity for one lifetime if not thirty. "...I can see the irony of your name, by the way... and keep the hat." He gulped, wiping his brow with his bloody bandanna.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:14 am

Anastasia blinked at the man's transformation, when she looked up from her kit to try and suture the wound. He's quick... She thought, before turning to Leland's response. "...you know, the more I hear about that Imp, the more displeasure it brings to me. She best be prepared when she returns, even if she's successful in saving your daughter, I'm half ready to give her a taste of my own blade..." she grumbled, wondering if she should bother trying to plug the wound. It could be more painful for him...

"So this cut, will simply reopen I assume if I try to stitch you up?" She asked, as she threaded the needle anyway. They part way into the deep forest, and she was worried he could get an infection or bugs may infest the wounds... then again, it probably wouldn't if the force that kept clotting the wound at bay extended to anything.

She then glanced up at the other man, who warned her not to touch the wound. "So you got any better ideas?" She asked blinking her lidded gaze.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:45 am

It's not irony, not exactly. More like resignation to the state of my existence here. That aside I think this hat fancies me a bit. Yeah I can see'em kind of hard to miss with the way they keep gnawing on the raw flesh around that cut.

Stepping closer and kneeling down to get a closer look at the demons inside the wound his eyes narrowed to study them with a knowing look on his face.

I wouldn't call it reopening, more like they'll eat anything that remains in the opening for too long of a time. Whatever that sword was it leaves behind one of the cleanest cuts I've ever seen. It's almost as if...

Peering closer to the wound he inspects the cut with his eye almost touching it, pushing his sunglasses up onto his forehead. One of the demons drawn by his existence as an Essene reaches up to grab at his eye with a clawed hand. But in the blink of an eye, literally the claw of the demon is crushed under the pressure of his eyelid as he blinked. Un-phased by the demons attempt to transfer to him he continues to examine the wound.

It feels as though the blade itself has cut not just through the flesh but between reality, almost but these little guys are only fractions of... yes a sliver of a greater whole. I see that explains it, rather than reality, it's confined souls fragmenting infinitely... punishment?

Shaking his head he leans back but not before snatching the now deformed demon berserker from the wound which had tried to attack him. Pressing his thumb into the stomach of the fragmentary demon as he debated what way to proceed As for the demon it stopped struggling as he wrapped his hand around it suppressing the pitiful life-force that was contained within it. It was now that he considered responding to the question of "So do you have any better ideas?"

Popcorn chicken? Of course these little bastards probably taste like ass, but they are alive in a manner of speaking, but I wouldn't call them whole. On second thought I doubt they'd even taste have as good as those...

As he glanced about he noted the destroyed gun, which still glowed cherry red from the energy that had passed through it. The sheer magnitude of spiritual force that had been channeled through the barrel of the weapon, had left it destroyed, and radiating with the remnants of the power that it had channeled. Absent mindedly he begin flicking the demon he had plucked out of the wound into the air, catching it and flicking it up again as he thought for a bit.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:55 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:It's not irony, not exactly.  More like resignation to the state of my existence here.  That aside I think this hat fancies me a bit.  Yeah I can see'em kind of hard to miss with the way they keep gnawing on the raw flesh around that cut.

Stepping closer and kneeling down to get a closer look at the demons inside the wound his eyes narrowed to study them with a knowing look on his face.

I wouldn't call it reopening, more like they'll eat anything that remains in the opening for too long of a time.  Whatever that sword was it leaves behind one of the cleanest cuts I've ever seen.  It's almost as if...

Peering closer to the wound he inspects the cut with his eye almost touching it, pushing his sunglasses up onto his forehead.  One of the demons drawn by his existence as an Essene reaches up to grab at his eye with a clawed hand.  But in the blink of an eye, literally the claw of the demon is crushed under the pressure of his eyelid as he blinked.  Un-phased by the demons attempt to transfer to him he continues to examine the wound.

It feels as though the blade itself has cut not just through the flesh but between reality, almost but these little guys are only fractions of... yes a sliver of a greater whole.  I see that explains it, rather than reality, it's confined souls fragmenting infinitely... punishment?

Shaking his head he leans back but not before snatching the now deformed demon berserker from the wound which had tried to attack him.   Pressing his thumb into the stomach of the fragmentary demon as he debated what way to proceed  As for the demon it stopped struggling as he wrapped his hand around it suppressing the pitiful life-force that was contained within it.  It was now that he considered responding to the question of "So do you have any better ideas?"

Popcorn chicken?  Of course these little bastards probably taste like ass, but they are alive in a manner of speaking, but I wouldn't call them whole.  On second thought I doubt they'd even taste have as good as those...

As he glanced about he noted the destroyed gun, which still glowed cherry red from the energy that had passed through it.  The sheer magnitude of spiritual force that had been channeled through the barrel of the weapon, had left it destroyed, and radiating with the remnants of the power that it had channeled.  Absent mindedly he begin flicking the demon he had plucked out of the wound into the air, catching it and flicking it up again as he thought for a bit.  

Leland wanted to ask what he was doing, but figured it was better to simply not ask. He blinked as he pulled the little monster from his leg, the purple energy had some physicality to it, but it was still like smoke and wisp like as Crisis manipulated it. His explanation of the blade's abilities made Leland shrink. "Ugh... again, for an Imp who says she was an honorable warrior, she's got some evil weaponry." He sighed. At the mention of popcorn chicken, Leland's stomach churned, his face turning green. "Oh god... thats just wrong." He grumbled; not liking the idea that the things inside his bloody leg could be eaten.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:58 pm

Anastasia raised a brow at both men's reactions. "What... are either of you talking about?" she asked, as their guest held the air in front of her. She could see that faint shimmer though. She frowned at this, wishing she paid more attention to her grandmother's healing arts, as she would be more attuned to this sort of thing. I haven't kept up with those healing rights in many years... now here I am, useless while Leland suffers. Dammit... I should have helped him, I should've been here! She mentally groaned.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:18 pm

With a half smirk he aught the little demon between his thumb and index finger dangling it above his mouth for a moment before shaking his head.

Nah, probably taste worse than lizardman blood, and I don't mean the watered down pedigree of this age. Anyway I have an idea, might not be pretty, probably won't be pleasant and chances are it'll hurt like hell. I have a feeling they are going to start clawing, biting, and digging in once I start to remove them and they realize just what I'm up to. I think there's a way to make the most of this bad situation.

Girl hand me that busted up gun there, and don't touch the barrel, it's still brimming with spiritual energy despite how much was channeled through it. By the grip only, wouldn't want any accidental injuries. Hmm. What you can't see is their true forms. This cut was made with something entrenched with living demons infesting it. Problem here is that whatever sealing method was used, and I wouldn't really call it a proper one, didn't completely seal them in. As it seems a minute fraction of each of the demons sealed away escapes with each cut of the weapon to a living being.

It's like a living infections, only you can't clearly see it because there isn't enough of the original demons for normal mortal eyes to perceive. Think of it like looking at a blade of grass on the side of a mountain. If all you focus on is the grass the mountain can blur from your sight entirely whether or not you even knew it was there. Short version it's a demon, twelve demons to be accurate but only enough of each one exist that anyone who can see it would see maybe a piece of hair, or a partial scale, a fleck of skin, an aura perhaps. If you can see that much try looking at the big picture, the mountain not the blade of grass. Focus less rather than harder, sometimes looking too hard you miss everything.

And you boy might just want to find a yourself a happy place, by the time I start pulling them free you might be in a hell of your own.

With that he braced the injured leg and began plucking demons slowly painfully out of the ope unclosing would, all the while whistling a tune that played in his head.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:53 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:With a half smirk he aught the little demon between his thumb and index finger dangling it above his mouth for a moment before shaking his head.  

Nah, probably taste worse than lizardman blood, and I don't mean the watered down pedigree of this age.  Anyway I have an idea, might not be pretty, probably won't be pleasant and chances are it'll hurt like hell.  I have a feeling they are going to start clawing, biting, and digging in once I start to remove them and they realize just what I'm up to.  I think there's a way to make the most of this bad situation.  

Girl hand me that busted up gun there, and don't touch the barrel, it's still brimming with spiritual energy despite how much was channeled through it.  By the grip only, wouldn't want any accidental injuries.  Hmm.  What you can't see is their true forms.  This cut was made with something entrenched with living demons infesting it.  Problem here is that whatever sealing method was used, and I wouldn't really call it a proper one, didn't completely seal them in.  As it seems a minute fraction of each of the demons sealed away escapes with each cut of the weapon to a living being.  

It's like a living infections, only you can't clearly see it because there isn't enough of the original demons for normal mortal eyes to perceive.  Think of it like looking at a blade of grass on the side of a mountain.  If all you focus on is the grass the mountain can blur from your sight entirely whether or not you even knew it was there.  Short version it's a demon, twelve demons to be accurate but only enough of each one exist that anyone who can see it would see maybe a piece of hair, or a partial scale, a fleck of skin, an aura perhaps.  If you can see that much try looking at the big picture, the mountain not the blade of grass.  Focus less rather than harder, sometimes looking too hard you miss everything.

And you boy might just want to find a yourself a happy place, by the time I start pulling them free you might be in a hell of your own.

With that he braced the injured leg and began plucking demons slowly painfully out of the ope unclosing would, all the while whistling a tune that played in his head.

He didn't like the sound of any of this, and looked over to the sad remains of the first gun he ever made, a relic of his past. He still had several more at his disposal, including the one he forged in the Lamia City; the .45-70 double pistol that still hadn't had a test run. "Happy place- wait, what now?! UGHHHH!!!" he screamed, reaching into his bag for a cartridge and literally 'bit the bullet' to keep his teeth from biting his tongue clean off as the pain started to flow through his leg.

Happy thoughts... happy thoughts... He repeated in his head, as his mind was blank, when he desperately needed something to think of to calm him down and put his mind away from the horrible sensation coming from his leg.

He was surprised when Anastasia's celestial body appeared in his mind. Her form calmed his mind, and he felt a little more at ease as he remembers her image, standing in the pool in the evening light. His mind went deeper, and a surprising image entered his mind following her:

The image of Felnara Sturm, the questionable 'honorable knight' was something he did not expect. Her fiery demeanor, and rather... admittedly attractive form as she had turned to him with her rather cute inquisitive look. Ironic, given she was the one who put him in this painful position in the firstplace, but there was something about her he couldn't shake off...

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 4 D75b14e4f328c0ad349d3102201c678b_by_akiyamamoto77_dbrjxl8-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzM0IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMWQ1YTdhYTItYzYwMi00ZTUxLWEwZmEtZmNhNzQ1MWRhMmVkXC9kYnJqeGw4LWJmOWQ0OTkyLWQ2NGQtNDkyNS1iZTFlLTVmZGYwM2U1MDU3YS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

He then thought of the image of the woman he'd seen in Crisis' head as well, the one with the nice as-

And then static as the sight of that... thing he'd seen before, which was equally as terrifying as the Void Dragon's snarling face. He shook his head, returning to the images of friends, family, former lovers like Yoko who was also his pupil back when he was allowed to teach a pupil. The pain all the while griping him to his soul, feeling as though a piece of him was being torn out little by little along with the little gremlins!
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next