Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine

+2
Anastasia Faizland
Rebecca Lee
6 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 3 Empty Re: Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:48 am

Anastasia Faizland wrote:She returned her shockened gaze back to Edgar, her mouth agape. His green eyes gleaming with tears, his words of failure, of resigning his fate...! "Edgar... wait!" She chased after him, an arm outstretched for him, tugging on his cape, being strung along till he got deep into the woods, and then shrugged her off with a simple blow, and flew upwards! She raised off the ground nearly ten feet before she had lost her grip, and fell onto the shaggy grass on her back. She hissed, wincing... and watched him become a black dot, before flying out of sight. "No... you damn fool..." She cursed, clenching her eyes and her teeth, gripping the grass with her half-fingered gloved hands and pounded the earth. "Giving in to that bitch...you call your mother...? Dammit... DAMMIT!!" She screamed.

As Ed disappeared, Ana would feel a heavy weight in her hand.

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 3 Latest?cb=20161015191833

It was Edgar's book... No, the tome of Esdar, Wargod of Endings. then, she heard his voice in her mind, in all their minds. "I'm sorry Ana... I'm sorry to you all... If I stay, if I continue to fight, more people will continue to die for causes they don't understand or truly believe in. Leland's family, the Zuu chicks, they are casualties of war they had no choice being a part of. Just single drops in the entire worlds of oceans of innocent blood spilled, because of me, and her chasing me across entire universes... It has to stop here. This far, no more will die for my cowardice. I will face her on her home ground now, and give her what she wants... In exchange for her leaving the mortal realms and the people therein well alone. Ana.... I pass to you the book of Esdar, the Wargod of Endings, as I should not take an artifact of this world with me when i go to that infernal realm so far away. I wish you all a fond farewell, live long in peace..."

With that, Edgar's voice fell silent for the last time, as his mind left theirs. Leaving behind only the lingering sensation of the sadness, yet determination to see his decision through to the end.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 3 Empty Re: Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine

Post  Felnara Sturm Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:32 am

Leland McKelly wrote:She's losing her mind... something about a Goblin...their claims. Interesting... Leland thought, hands still up. "So your employer said nothing about taking me in alive...?" he asked, blinking. "Usually, bounties have a dead or alive tag attached... can you tell yourself that this isn't but a hit?" He asked, coolly. He stepped forwards. "An honorable assassin? Thats a laugh. I don't know how you swallow that hot air... ah wait, thats why they look like balloons." He says cupping the air around his chest as if he had her breasts. Provoking her seemed to have a good strategy to it, and he wondered if Ed caught a glimpse into her shattering psyche as well. "If your enemy loses their cool, loses their battle form, predict their movements and you won't need a weapon to fight your opponents young Leland..." Those were the words his master taught him, a man who looked similar to Ed in size and stature, a wizard and a fighter all his own, and its the same principles all Gunslingers must undergo before they get their right to bear arms! We are not useless without a gun. Not useless without a weapon. Pack-Men, Enforcers, Rangers... we have many names, but Gunslinger is our most notable and widely used name. Most people think we are masters of only the gun... how wrong they are, we must master the art of war itself before we can even hold one! He reminds himself, his spirit rising in his body, his eyes gleaming like steely bullets as he raised his hands into an odd style, that would have been recognized as a Blade-Breaker stance, if anyone was alive to remember the man standing around him!

"Just get to three, runt!" He barked, his voice echoing and seemed to vibrate and double; like two voices fusing to make a louder one!

She blinked at Leland's remark, confused by his meaning. "Hot...air?" She then noticed his odd movements, and she looked down, pulling at her bra strap.

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 3 File

She blushed, her lower lip rolling under her upper lip, her eyes wide with anger, and her blushing features amplified! "C-cheeky pervert!!" She spat, pointing Tyrving at the man again. "I'll kil--" she choked on her words as Leland's voice doubled! There was something weird about his stance, and she could sense an odd power emanating from his body- his piercing dark gaze glaring daggers into her own, and it was like being stabbed in the chest looking at them! His fighting spirit...? It reminds me of the samurai of Beijio, how they can manifest their spirit into a metaphysical force... but a Gunslinger capable of it...? She thought, her lidded gaze focused on him. He wanted her to go for it, then fine, she shall!

Her boots kicked up mud, in a blitzkrieg, she flashed towards him with Tyrving's silvery blade trailing with her quick moving body like an afterimage! "Hya-hya-hya-hya-hyaaaah!!" She screamed, swinging her blade multiple times at Leland, deciding it was best to bring him back in multiple pieces in a burlap sack!
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:18 am

There was a momentary loss of concentration as Ed's words entered his mind, and his eyes flashed to where Anastasia and Ed had been, both were missing! What?! Where- shit! His eyes returned to Felnara's charge!

Felnara Sturm wrote:

She blinked at Leland's remark, confused by his meaning. "Hot...air?" She then noticed his odd movements, and she looked down, pulling at her bra strap.

She blushed, her lower lip rolling under her upper lip, her eyes wide with anger, and her blushing features amplified! "C-cheeky pervert!!" She spat, pointing Tyrving at the man again. "I'll kil--" she choked on her words as Leland's voice doubled! There was something weird about his stance, and she could sense an odd power emanating from his body- his piercing dark gaze glaring daggers into her own, and it was like being stabbed in the chest looking at them! His fighting spirit...? It reminds me of the samurai of Beijio, how they can manifest their spirit into a metaphysical force... but a Gunslinger capable of it...? She thought, her lidded gaze focused on him. He wanted her to go for it, then fine, she shall!

Her boots kicked up mud, in a blitzkrieg, she flashed towards him with Tyrving's silvery blade trailing with her quick moving body like an afterimage! "Hya-hya-hya-hya-hyaaaah!!" She screamed, swinging her blade multiple times at Leland, deciding it was best to bring him back in multiple pieces in a burlap sack!

He backed up, timing his movements to evade the slashes, swinging his body to evade being hit by the fast moving blade! I can't catch the blade at this speed! I admit, she's faster than I thought, she's almost at... no, she surpasses Scardian speed! He thought with shock, having a hard time tracking her sword, his vision like slow motion as he turned to the dead eye technique used by Gunslingers, but even with his perception of sight being altered to aid him, her sword strikes were moving at a faster rate than even a speeding bullet! He was fast to react, but couldn't find his counter as she swung her blade!

He looked for an opening, then found one, ducking as she went to cleave his head, before leaning his right shoulder into her stomach at his crouched angle, his left hand reaching up, channeling his spirit into his finger tips, his cutting energy to snap her sword!
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:56 am

Leland McKelly wrote:There was a momentary loss of concentration as Ed's words entered his mind, and his eyes flashed to where Anastasia and Ed had been, both were missing! What?! Where- shit! His eyes returned to Felnara's charge!

Felnara Sturm wrote:

He backed up, timing his movements to evade the slashes, swinging his body to evade being hit by the fast moving blade! I can't catch the blade at this speed! I admit, she's faster than I thought, she's almost at... no, she surpasses Scardian speed! He thought with shock, having a hard time tracking her sword, his vision like slow motion as he turned to the dead eye technique used by Gunslingers, but even with his perception of sight being altered to aid him, her sword strikes were moving at a faster rate than even a speeding bullet! He was fast to react, but couldn't find his counter as she swung her blade!

He looked for an opening, then found one, ducking as she went to cleave his head, before leaning his right shoulder into her stomach at his crouched angle, his left hand reaching up, channeling his spirit into his finger tips, his cutting energy to snap her sword!

Felnara was impressed by his human reflexes, thinking he had to be pushing himself to evade her attacks... not that it would matter, with Tyrving's special ability. She swung her blade horizontally, and Leland ducked underneath her blade, her eyes wide as he shoulder tackles her chest, her body stumbling backwards. She watched him reach up with his hand, his fingers curling around the edge of her blade, his speed matching her own... but again it would be for naught. She smiled, as his wounds opened; every swing of her blade he 'evaded' leaving a slight trench of blood! His fingers though protected by his cutting energy would sting like a bitch, as the center of his fingers split open! She leaps back, slinging the blood off her blade as blood sprayed from his wounds.

She wore a cocky smile. "Interesting technique... can't say I've seen that one before... but its utterly useless against my swords. Let me fill you in on something... each one of my blades are relics, relics befitting the Sturm family name... after all I am called Felnara the Spellsword for a reason~" She giggled as Leland's wounds opened again, staining his clothes red. She tapped her chin with her free hand. "This sword is named Tyrving, one of my favorites. You see, every swing I make technically never misses its mark, even if you evade or block. It negates that protection... its just this weapon's particular curse, not much you can do to avoid it. I suppose its better than being sliced directly by it, but... you're the one who wanted to bring bare knuckle boxing to a sword fight, fool." She explained. "I'm coming..." She grinds her feet against the ground again, and goes in for another sprint forward!
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:30 pm

Felnara Sturm wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:There was a momentary loss of concentration as Ed's words entered his mind, and his eyes flashed to where Anastasia and Ed had been, both were missing! What?! Where- shit! His eyes returned to Felnara's charge!

Felnara Sturm wrote:

Felnara was impressed by his human reflexes, thinking he had to be pushing himself to evade her attacks... not that it would matter, with Tyrving's special ability. She swung her blade horizontally, and Leland ducked underneath her blade, her eyes wide as he shoulder tackles her chest, her body stumbling backwards. She watched him reach up with his hand, his fingers curling around the edge of her blade, his speed matching her own... but again it would be for naught. She smiled, as his wounds opened; every swing of her blade he 'evaded' leaving a slight trench of blood! His fingers though protected by his cutting energy would sting like a bitch, as the center of his fingers split open! She leaps back, slinging the blood off her blade as blood sprayed from his wounds.

She wore a cocky smile. "Interesting technique... can't say I've seen that one before... but its utterly useless against my swords. Let me fill you in on something... each one of my blades are relics, relics befitting the Sturm family name... after all I am called Felnara the Spellsword for a reason~" She giggled as Leland's wounds opened again, staining his clothes red. She tapped her chin with her free hand. "This sword is named Tyrving, one of my favorites. You see, every swing I make technically never misses its mark, even if you evade or block. It negates that protection... its just this weapon's particular curse, not much you can do to avoid it. I suppose its better than being sliced directly by it, but... you're the one who wanted to bring bare knuckle boxing to a sword fight, fool." She explained. "I'm coming..." She grinds her feet against the ground again, and goes in for another sprint forward!

Leland's eyes widened as he looked at his maimed left hand's fingers, gripping his hand he back stepped, before the hidden wounds across his body opened up! How...?! I dodged them all?! "URGGG...!" He grunts, keeling over, looking over to the woman as she explained Tyrving's curse. Shit... perhaps I shouldn't take her on with just my bare hands... no, I can do this. It won't be as effective this way... He thought, squeezing his injured fingers together and concentrated his spirit into a healing energy to fuse the flesh back together, or he'd loose his second shooting hand. She announced her next attack, sprinting towards him again! "Thanks for the heads up!" he grunted, jumping back again gathering the spirit energy of the surrounding woods to help speed up his healing. Particles of bluish green light flowing towards him as he concentrated his abilities and powered himself up for a counter! "Blade Breaker Style- Reppukyaku!" He says raising his right leg in a kicking motion, sending a waved of energy towards Felnara!

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 3 Leland_coatless

The technique is launched from the foot, which is swung from behind all the way up front and to the head, the projectile of energy fused from the gathered spirit that wasn't being used to heal his injuries, giving the gust a glowing coloration as it traveled towards Felnara!
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:30 pm

Felnara narrowed her eyes, swinging her blade cutting through the wind that was coming her way. Still has a ranged attack despite being unarmed, and he can pull it off while also healing himself... She suddenly felt an odd sense of power forcing her back from the gale! "What?!" She hissed, feeling nauseous by the wind's force. Spirit energy being converted into anti-demonic particles?! Was he trained by a Beijio Priest?! She had to think a way around his wind, and an idea came to her mind. "Burn it all!" She exhaled, flames spurting around her body, burning through her clothing and through the wind. She used her demonic speed and pushed through the gale! She cringed, the energy damaging her, peeling away her protective flames as she came in for a horizontal slash! "HRAAAAAAAH!!" She cried, her body becoming a comet that peeled away in Leland's windy atmosphere! Her flames trailing off her blade!
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:52 pm

She was good, no, she was more than good! He could hardly keep up with her, and he doubted even his master would be able to keep up with her movements! She was clearly a master of melee compared to himself at the very least! She forced herself through his Air Gale Kick, the added particles of holy energy wasn't enough to fully force herself back, but it was peeling the layers of fiery protection as she got closer to him! I can't defeat her like this...! He thought, as she came into his personal space! Okay... lets try this! He daringly pressed forward as she swung, and jumped up, leaning forward, his hands forcing through the flames gripping her horns as he performs a handstand off her head! He winced, the flames hissing and making his skin red, he gripped her tight however, and put his weight into his feet as he gathered his strength into his upper body. "Hraaaaaaah!" He grunted, his boots hitting the earth dragging across the mud, sinking into it, and pulled her up by her horns! "AAHHHH!" He cried, lifting her up and over his head, swinging his right knee high as he brought his arms forwards, connecting his knee to her stomach!

"Huah...hau... haa...!!!" He groaned, grinding his boots into the mud, turning on his heels, pulling her by her horns to the right! Spinning, pulling and swinging her body! He swung her around, her weight... added to the effect! "Hraaaaaah!!" He roared, throwing her towards the tree line, towards the pond that Ana had bathed in, the flames burning his bloody clothing all the while licking at his painful wounds. Sweat rolled down his body, his long hair falling across his back, his bloody and singed vest and button up flapped and frayed from her sword's unmissable strikes. He wondered if he could put a barrier of wind up to defend against it, and decided to try it out, if not to put out the flames covering his body.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:22 pm

Felnara did not expect his speed, nor did she expect him to have much finesse after being slashed by all her attacks! So when he grabbed her by the horns and vaulted, then yanked her body up and over him into a swing, she got disoriented and slashed the air wildly! SON OF A BITCH!! Her mind screamed, her body weightless in the spin, her body flinging across the field, still burning with flame! She skipped off the pond's surface, water splashing up and around her cape, before she manipulated her body around and connected her greeves to the surface of the tree. I won't lose!

Her eyes flashed red, her blade held with both hands in a thrusting position as she thrusts off the tree with enough force to break the trunk! Her body was streaming crimson back to Leland, who would have realized the slash he had avoided before throwing her was not protected by his barrier of wind! A moderately sized cut appeared horizontally from shoulder to shoulder, stinging and spraying blood! She was making her quick return, blade angled for a thrust, her quick moving body a fiery red streak making its way towards Leland once again!
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:51 pm

Felnara Sturm wrote:Felnara did not expect his speed, nor did she expect him to have much finesse after being slashed by all her attacks! So when he grabbed her by the horns and vaulted, then yanked her body up and over him into a swing, she got disoriented and slashed the air wildly! SON OF A BITCH!! Her mind screamed, her body weightless in the spin, her body flinging across the field, still burning with flame! She skipped off the pond's surface, water splashing up and around her cape, before she manipulated her body around and connected her greeves to the surface of the tree. I won't lose!

Her eyes flashed red, her blade held with both hands in a thrusting position as she thrusts off the tree with enough force to break the trunk! Her body was streaming crimson back to Leland, who would have realized the slash he had avoided before throwing her was not protected by his barrier of wind! A moderately sized cut appeared horizontally from shoulder to shoulder, stinging and spraying blood! She was making her quick return, blade angled for a thrust, her quick moving body a fiery red streak making its way towards Leland once again!

Leland hissed, the bloody wound on his chest made him cringe, as he back stepped towards his gear. He still didn't think he needed it, he felt it was necessary this way... somewhere deep down. C'mon then... get over here...! His mind raged, his wounds taking time to heal. He hadn't so much as scratched her, tossed around here and there, but nothing too serious. But things had to change, she wasn't stopping, and he would need to pull out some disarm techniques without being 'disarmed' himself in the most literal of meanings! She badly cut my left hand... but at least I won't be losing the fingers now. The wounds from the fight with the birds haven't healed yet, and her little sword there stings like a flame each time I dodge it! Gotta think... gotta get her to stay down! He thought, as he seen her flaming form sprinting from the woods again! She was angled for an impaling thrust attack. It hit him then.

As she got dangerously close, it occurred to him that she wouldn't have enough time to switch her thrust to a slash- and even if she did, it would make it worse for her as he let her get close enough for his long leg to sweep up again into the Air Gale Kick again!

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 3 Leland_coatless

This time, he brought his foot up and under her wrist, the spiritual chi flowing with his kick again sent another powerful gust into her, blowing her back! The silvery blade flung from her hands, flying backwards and stabbed itself into the mud, and Leland pressed forwards, swinging his fist into her stomach! "Stop attacking me, and think dammit!!" He exhaled, slipping his leg between hers, shoving her with his fist still pressed firmly against her stomach, pulling back his leg so she'd trip onto her back, before he decided to come down with a Double Tomahawk!

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 3 Adel_double_tomahawk_by_darkstormzero-db5gefu
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 3 Empty Enter Skallgrimore...

Post  Felnara Sturm Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:16 pm

Felnara's eyes widened as the wind returned, the feeling of his boot connecting under her wrist before she could make a stab with her blade made her wince. Tyrving flew from her hand, stabbing itself into the mud several yards away from her as she was blasted back! Leland would also realize that Tyrving did not leave a wound this time, as the trick to the blade was that only slashes negated evasion and blocking! She brought down her feet, her cape flapping in the magically conducted gust- her arms blocking her face as Leland's fist drove into her stomach! Her eyes widened, and she spat as he drove deep into her! Amazing...! Still trying to defeat me, with only his bare fists! She coughed, feeling her world spin as she hit her back upon the ground! "Ooof..." She gasped, the wind knocked from her, her squinting eyes glancing up at his boot heel as it came down upon her!

Shit! She reached back for the sword at the top of her list... As she side rolled, she drew her blade in a reverse grip, bringing up the shining brilliance of Skallgrimore, as it nicked Leland's descending right leg from heel to knee! This battle... is over... She thought, spinning around, back to her feet, her blade raised in defense. "...I must say, you are quite impressive when pressed into a corner, Gunslinger..." She gasped, panting. "I tried to keep it honorable to a degree... since you stupidly came forth with nothing but your fists... Unfortunately... you forced my hand, by disarming me of Tyrving... you'll find Skallgrimore...or Skallgrim's touch is a bit more insidious." She pants, before observing Leland.

She coated her blade in a painful, slow acting poison... but that was not Skallgrimore's curse... "Wounds made by Skallgrim do not heal... ever. They constantly bleed, no matter how tight you dress that wound. Even that little nick will fester... however, you'll be dead long before gangrene sets in. I've coated the blade with a toxin. Its slow... and painful. Most people will die in a few hours... someone like you... perhaps a few days? Maybe..." She says, with a sigh. "I feel like its cheating, using this sword... I suggest you make your peace, before I take your head..." She says, giving herself a moment to rest.
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:35 pm

Felnara Sturm wrote:Felnara's eyes widened as the wind returned, the feeling of his boot connecting under her wrist before she could make a stab with her blade made her wince. Tyrving flew from her hand, stabbing itself into the mud several yards away from her as she was blasted back! Leland would also realize that Tyrving did not leave a wound this time, as the trick to the blade was that only slashes negated evasion and blocking! She brought down her feet, her cape flapping in the magically conducted gust- her arms blocking her face as Leland's fist drove into her stomach! Her eyes widened, and she spat as he drove deep into her! Amazing...! Still trying to defeat me, with only his bare fists! She coughed, feeling her world spin as she hit her back upon the ground! "Ooof..." She gasped, the wind knocked from her, her squinting eyes glancing up at his boot heel as it came down upon her!

Shit! She reached back for the sword at the top of her list... As she side rolled, she drew her blade in a reverse grip, bringing up the shining brilliance of Skallgrimore, as it nicked Leland's descending right leg from heel to knee! This battle... is over... She thought, spinning around, back to her feet, her blade raised in defense. "...I must say, you are quite impressive when pressed into a corner, Gunslinger..." She gasped, panting. "I tried to keep it honorable to a degree... since you stupidly came forth with nothing but your fists... Unfortunately... you forced my hand, by disarming me of Tyrving... you'll find Skallgrimore...or Skallgrim's touch is a bit more insidious." She pants, before observing Leland.

She coated her blade in a painful, slow acting poison... but that was not Skallgrimore's curse... "Wounds made by Skallgrim do not heal... ever. They constantly bleed, no matter how tight you dress that wound. Even that little nick will fester... however, you'll be dead long before gangrene sets in. I've coated the blade with a toxin. Its slow... and painful. Most people will die in a few hours... someone like you... perhaps a few days? Maybe..." She says, with a sigh. "I feel like its cheating, using this sword... I suggest you make your peace, before I take your head..." She says, giving herself a moment to rest.

Leland was expecting a new cut, but didn't receive one from Tyrving as he had initially expected; but this new blade which she drew upon his descending his leg as she evaded his heel... this was something odd. He could see it, faintly... like a cone of purple, malicious energy that circled the blade as it cut through his leg, his chaps, his jeans. It was like twelve blades digging into his flesh the length of his heel up to his knee! He hissed, fighting through the pain as he hobbled back. Her words... filled him with dread. As he tried to seal the wound with his spirit, he felt it repel... like a wave pushing him back. Looking down... he could see the same malicious energy swirling around his wound... twelve fiery eyes creatures jeered and smirked and laughed silently at his misfortune as his eyes became slightly hazy. "Poi...soned?!" He coughed, wincing. He stumbled back as he looked at her with lidded eyes. "Again... proves to me you're not honorable at all..." he says, standing still. "A sword that cuts when you evade or block... another that leaves a wound you cannot heal and poisons its victim... what about that third one...? Does it steal your victim's life force and re-purpose it for your own use?" He spat, his body light and his head dizzy.

I can concentrate on combating the poison with my spirit... but now this is a new ball game, I can't get struck by that blade again, the rules have changed for this battle... The Twelve... Ana... Edgar. I cannot die here, will not lose here...! He brought his arms up into a defensive pose again. He could not run, but...
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:55 pm

Leland McKelly wrote:
Felnara Sturm wrote:Felnara's eyes widened as the wind returned, the feeling of his boot connecting under her wrist before she could make a stab with her blade made her wince. Tyrving flew from her hand, stabbing itself into the mud several yards away from her as she was blasted back! Leland would also realize that Tyrving did not leave a wound this time, as the trick to the blade was that only slashes negated evasion and blocking! She brought down her feet, her cape flapping in the magically conducted gust- her arms blocking her face as Leland's fist drove into her stomach! Her eyes widened, and she spat as he drove deep into her! Amazing...! Still trying to defeat me, with only his bare fists! She coughed, feeling her world spin as she hit her back upon the ground! "Ooof..." She gasped, the wind knocked from her, her squinting eyes glancing up at his boot heel as it came down upon her!

Leland was expecting a new cut, but didn't receive one from Tyrving as he had initially expected; but this new blade which she drew upon his descending his leg as she evaded his heel... this was something odd. He could see it, faintly... like a cone of purple, malicious energy that circled the blade as it cut through his leg, his chaps, his jeans. It was like twelve blades digging into his flesh the length of his heel up to his knee! He hissed, fighting through the pain as he hobbled back. Her words... filled him with dread. As he tried to seal the wound with his spirit, he felt it repel... like a wave pushing him back. Looking down... he could see the same malicious energy swirling around his wound... twelve fiery eyes creatures jeered and smirked and laughed silently at his misfortune as his eyes became slightly hazy. "Poi...soned?!" He coughed, wincing. He stumbled back as he looked at her with lidded eyes. "Again... proves to me you're not honorable at all..." he says, standing still. "A sword that cuts when you evade or block... another that leaves a wound you cannot heal and poisons its victim... what about that third one...? Does it steal your victim's life force and re-purpose it for your own use?" He spat, his body light and his head dizzy.

I can concentrate on combating the poison with my spirit... but now this is a new ball game, I can't get struck by that blade again, the rules have changed for this battle... The Twelve... Ana... Edgar. I cannot die here, will not lose here...! He brought his arms up into a defensive pose again. He could not run, but...

Felnara smirked. "No, but if you know about a sword that does that, tell me before I sever that lovely head." She mocked. Ironically... the way around Skallgrim's curse was to press the aforementioned blade Leland inquired, Curtana, against the wound. Her third blade was useless against anything save the dying or the undead. It was a blade that could never kill. She leveled her eyes at him, the toxin was in effect, but he still soldiered on. He wasted his chance by talking and standing still, bleeding while the poison crawled through his body. "So, you really are going to just stand there now and let me kill you?! I figured you'd be more of a challenge, Leland McKelly!" She swung her sword side to side, and got low. "I told you, my honor doesn't fall to scumbags like you, only to those who deserve it!" She exhales, kicking off the ground again and rushed towards him in zipping movements, her eyes flashing crimson, her blade angled for a clean swipe as she jumped and swung her sword, intending to sever his head from his shoulders!
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:31 pm

Leland banked on the idea that Stallgrimore did not perform the evading cut that Tyrving had, using his Dead Eye abilities to alter his perception of time to increase his reaction, he watched as Felnara came close. She wore no smile upon her face, her eyes trained on him, with full intent to kill! He back stepped, evading the slash for his neck as he ducked back and reached out with his right hand. The energy he put into fighting against the poison was redirected into his hand he grabbed her in another blade breaker technique- the Scorpion Deathlock:

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 3 Rugal_scorpion_deathlock_by_darkstormzero-db5g4w2

He grits his teeth, lifting her up with one hand by her neck as he channeled his Spirit into her! I need electricity... give me electricity!! He thought, bidding his chi to become sparks of energy that flowed into Felnara's body! "Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaah!!!" He screamed as the pain coursing through his body got unbearable, but he pushed through it! He flared up his spiritual chi, binding it around her neck as Leland holds the imp above him in the choke hold, connecting the circuit of chi turned into electricity throughout Felnara's body! He then took a step with his left leg, pivoted, and threw her towards the direction of her sword, not watching her fall as he turns to his gear, and leaps for it.

"Ugh..." He grunts, sweat and blood dripping down his body, as he yanks out his old friend, his first gun, his Pacificadora:

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 3 Damianscoltrevolver_by_minamajikina77-dbmfdav

He grabs the bag of supplies, weapons, munition, and tosses it around his shoulder, bringing up his artillery styled revolver with his right hand. He fired all six shots with the single action, his thumb a blur as he fired the .45 slugs her direction, not giving her a chance to rest! She wanted a fight, I'll give her one! His thoughts roared.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:54 pm

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland banked on the idea that Stallgrimore did not perform the evading cut that Tyrving had, using his Dead Eye abilities to alter his perception of time to increase his reaction, he watched as Felnara came close. She wore no smile upon her face, her eyes trained on him, with full intent to kill! He back stepped, evading the slash for his neck as he ducked back and reached out with his right hand. The energy he put into fighting against the poison was redirected into his hand he grabbed her in another blade breaker technique- the Scorpion Deathlock:

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 3 Rugal_scorpion_deathlock_by_darkstormzero-db5g4w2

He grits his teeth, lifting her up with one hand by her neck as he channeled his Spirit into her! I need electricity... give me electricity!! He thought, bidding his chi to become sparks of energy that flowed into Felnara's body! "Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaah!!!" He screamed as the pain coursing through his body got unbearable, but he pushed through it! He flared up his spiritual chi, binding it around her neck as Leland holds the imp above him in the choke hold, connecting the circuit of chi turned into electricity throughout Felnara's body! He then took a step with his left leg, pivoted, and threw her towards the direction of her sword, not watching her fall as he turns to his gear, and leaps for it.

"Ugh..." He grunts, sweat and blood dripping down his body, as he yanks out his old friend, his first gun, his Pacificadora:

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 3 Damianscoltrevolver_by_minamajikina77-dbmfdav

He grabs the bag of supplies, weapons, munition, and tosses it around his shoulder, bringing up his artillery styled revolver with his right hand. He fired all six shots with the single action, his thumb a blur as he fired the .45 slugs her direction, not giving her a chance to rest! She wanted a fight, I'll give her one! His thoughts roared.

Amazement at his speed in dodging her attack in spite of the curse and poison inflicted upon him, Felnara's throat seized after Leland had grabbed her, lifted her up and began to fill her body with his spirit converted into electricity! What the hell is he?! What is this?! She thought between screams muffled through clenched fangs and teeth as the sparks numbed her body while she choked! She looked into his eyes, his dark, brooding eyes... the gleam of malice, of death... he was not holding back now. She tried her best to fight through the electric wave flowing through her body, but found she was unable to! She sparked her flames again, across her body, but by the time she did she was being tossed aside and hitting the muddy earth once more. She found herself rolling, her armor joints still sparking and sending jolts of pain and numbness throughout her body! Damn... surprised me ag- Before she could finish her thought, she felt a bullet graze her left shoulder! She turned to see the gunslinger's dead eyes again as he leveled his revolver upon her and emptied his gun in a blur! She hardly had time to react to the next five shots as she brings up Skallgrim and blocks and cuts through two of the bullets, before she reached out, grabbing Tyrving almost absentmindedly in her off hand and spun into a flurry of slashing strikes trailing with her flames!

Cutting and blocking the bullets with her dual blades, till she was holding both weapons and heaving her bobbing chest, her head lurching forward as she coughed and wheezed. "Yes... yes...!" She smiled, her eyes flashing bright as she glanced over to the gunman. "This... this is the man who can kill demon nobles...!" She cackled, before charging at him again, with both blades grasped, her arms trailing behind her as she sprinted through her numbness, her speed was great enough though that even he would have little to no time to reload!
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:00 pm

Leland kept his composure, reaching into his pack with his left hand, he pulled out his Greaser Sub Machinegun and brought it forwards as he let the 30 rounds of 9mm bullets fly into his target! He kept the gun level due to his training, the flashing yellow light of the muzzle flash darkening his face's features as he stared at the woman, gathering his chi into his right hand...

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 3 Greasegun_by_minamajikina77-dbmgbxn
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:08 pm

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland kept his composure, reaching into his pack with his left hand, he pulled out his Greaser Sub Machinegun and brought it forwards as he let the 30 rounds of 9mm bullets fly into his target! He kept the gun level due to his training, the flashing yellow light of the muzzle flash darkening his face's features as he stared at the woman, gathering his chi into his right hand...

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 3 Greasegun_by_minamajikina77-dbmgbxn

Sturm wasn't expecting the traditional cowboy to yank out a full automatic machine pistol from his bag, nor fire its entire payload at her with little recoil! Still, it was no issue for her as she strafed, and blocked the bullets that were sprayed her direction, her smile becoming broader as she got closer! He's trying to slow me down, he can't possibly do shit while I'm this close! Sparks flew from her blades slicing through the wall of lead thrown at her. She licked her lips, and lunged forwards, parrying the small bullets as she went in with a cross slash for the kill!
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 3 Empty Bang

Post  Leland McKelly Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:21 pm

Leland upon emptying the smg threw the weapon towards the crimson blur that was approaching him to slow her down! He dived backwards as she hacked the SMG apart, her body coming in with her cross slash with both blades in her fatal lunge! That's when he made his move. With quick reflexes, Leland brought up his 'empty' Pacficidora, the chambers glowing a bluish white which extended into the barrel of the weapon. He pooled his spirit into the weapon, using it as his ammunition for his spiritual shot. He exhaled, pulling the trigger as the beam of light forced itself out the barrel of the weapon and towards Felnara! A pure energy that was tremendous and powerful, yet holy and somewhat... sad. The high grass and trees around them swayed with the force leaving the barrel of the weapon, the malicious presence of the Amaine even dispersed around them as the beam exploded out from Leland's gun! The energy was enough to expand the Pacificadora's barrel with its energy, the gun breaking down in front of Leland, who closed his eyes at its sacrifice. As the blast approached Felnara, only the Gods knew what would happen next...
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:44 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:
Anastasia Faizland wrote:She returned her shockened gaze back to Edgar, her mouth agape. His green eyes gleaming with tears, his words of failure, of resigning his fate...! "Edgar... wait!" She chased after him, an arm outstretched for him, tugging on his cape, being strung along till he got deep into the woods, and then shrugged her off with a simple blow, and flew upwards! She raised off the ground nearly ten feet before she had lost her grip, and fell onto the shaggy grass on her back. She hissed, wincing... and watched him become a black dot, before flying out of sight. "No... you damn fool..." She cursed, clenching her eyes and her teeth, gripping the grass with her half-fingered gloved hands and pounded the earth. "Giving in to that bitch...you call your mother...? Dammit... DAMMIT!!" She screamed.

As Ed disappeared, Ana would feel a heavy weight in her hand.

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 3 Latest?cb=20161015191833

It was Edgar's book... No, the tome of Esdar, Wargod of Endings. then, she heard his voice in her mind, in all their minds. "I'm sorry Ana... I'm sorry to you all... If I stay, if I continue to fight, more people will continue to die for causes they don't understand or truly believe in. Leland's family, the Zuu chicks, they are casualties of war they had no choice being a part of. Just single drops in the entire worlds of oceans of innocent blood spilled, because of me, and her chasing me across entire universes... It has to stop here. This far, no more will die for my cowardice. I will face her on her home ground now, and give her what she wants... In exchange for her leaving the mortal realms and the people therein well alone. Ana.... I pass to you the book of Esdar, the Wargod of Endings, as I should not take an artifact of this world with me when i go to that infernal realm so far away. I wish you all a fond farewell, live long in peace..."

With that, Edgar's voice fell silent for the last time, as his mind left theirs. Leaving behind only the lingering sensation of the sadness, yet determination to see his decision through to the end.

Anastasia watched as Ed vanished, the book falling to her hand as she sat up. "Esdar's.... Relic?" She looked the book over. "This is... an item of the Gods?" Curious... she opened it. "Huh...? The pages are blank..." She blinked at the mysterious item curiously. "Ed you fool..." she sighed. There were multiple gun shots coming from the clearing she had left! "Oh no, Leland!" She stood up, her armor clinking when the forest shook with tremendous energy! "What the hell?!" She exclaimed covering her eyes with her left arm, the forest was filled with a bright, holy light...

The sense of malice vanished from the air, as did the sound of the woods to Ana's long ears. She pulled down her arm, and blinked. Smoke in the air... she had to hurry back to the clearing!
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:58 pm

Leland's eyes fluttered open. He was staring up at the ominous, darkened sky. "Ugh..." He groans, feeling like absolute shit. The smell of fire and smoke, the crackling in the air caused him to lift his heavy head. He couldn't see the imp anywhere. Probably vaporized her... He thought, before turning his head to his old friend. The weapon's barrel was beyond repair, the cylinder was cherry red, warped. Only the grip really remained. He felt a ping of sadness... it was the first weapon he created upon becoming a Gunslinger. "...you did well partner..." he coughed weakly. "Thanks again... so long, old friend..." he sighed, dropping his arm, feeling the weapon leave his grasp. That Spiritual Shot, one of the ultimate techniques he taught to the Association, only few can properly master... was one of the more powerful one's he had ever conjured. He hadn't done something like that since the War... he was certain, that it was the first one he fired off since perhaps 2640.

He dropped his head, heaving his chest. He was so spent, physically and spiritually, he couldn't even sense Edgar, or Ana... anything around him. "...I fucked up big time this time..." He sighed, closing his blue eyes.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:08 pm

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland's eyes fluttered open. He was staring up at the ominous, darkened sky. "Ugh..." He groans, feeling like absolute shit. The smell of fire and smoke, the crackling in the air caused him to lift his heavy head. He couldn't see the imp anywhere. Probably vaporized her... He thought, before turning his head to his old friend. The weapon's barrel was beyond repair, the cylinder was cherry red, warped. Only the grip really remained. He felt a ping of sadness... it was the first weapon he created upon becoming a Gunslinger. "...you did well partner..." he coughed weakly. "Thanks again... so long, old friend..." he sighed, dropping his arm, feeling the weapon leave his grasp. That Spiritual Shot, one of the ultimate techniques he taught to the Association, only few can properly master... was one of the more powerful one's he had ever conjured. He hadn't done something like that since the War... he was certain, that it was the first one he fired off since perhaps 2640.

He dropped his head, heaving his chest. He was so spent, physically and spiritually, he couldn't even sense Edgar, or Ana... anything around him. "...I fucked up big time this time..." He sighed, closing his blue eyes.

"You.... *gasp* Sure did..." Came Felnara's strained voice!!

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland upon emptying the smg threw the weapon towards the crimson blur that was approaching him to slow her down! He dived backwards as she hacked the SMG apart, her body coming in with her cross slash with both blades in her fatal lunge! That's when he made his move. With quick reflexes, Leland brought up his 'empty' Pacficidora, the chambers glowing a bluish white which extended into the barrel of the weapon. He pooled his spirit into the weapon, using it as his ammunition for his spiritual shot. He exhaled, pulling the trigger as the beam of light forced itself out the barrel of the weapon and towards Felnara! A pure energy that was tremendous and powerful, yet holy and somewhat... sad. The high grass and trees around them swayed with the force leaving the barrel of the weapon, the malicious presence of the Amaine even dispersed around them as the beam exploded out from Leland's gun! The energy was enough to expand the Pacificadora's barrel with its energy, the gun breaking down in front of Leland, who closed his eyes at its sacrifice. As the blast approached Felnara, only the Gods knew what would happen next...

Felnara's eyes widened as she stares at the glowing light which radiated from Leland's gun, her stance leaving her completely open to his attack as the beam of light thundered towards her! Her screams were deafened by the sound of the blast which pummeled her body, carried her back, burning her flesh! Her body was being torn apart by its power, the burning sensation was too great she cloaked her body in her own flames to try and shield herself, but even so the power was simply too great! Then she was pulled out of it, out of the direct blast's trail, unseen hands grabbing her horns and yanking her back into safety!

Felnara hobbled from the smoke, her clothes singed and frayed here and there. Her wounds slowly healing, the holy energy was almost lethal... she was in serious shape as she dragged her body over to the man, straddling his chest, with Tyrving in hand. She brought the blade's tip to his neck, her body weakly holding it up. "You... were holding back... all this time... till now. Why?" She demanded coughing blood over her chin, onto him.
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:19 pm

Felnara Sturm wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:Leland's eyes fluttered open. He was staring up at the ominous, darkened sky. "Ugh..." He groans, feeling like absolute shit. The smell of fire and smoke, the crackling in the air caused him to lift his heavy head. He couldn't see the imp anywhere. Probably vaporized her... He thought, before turning his head to his old friend. The weapon's barrel was beyond repair, the cylinder was cherry red, warped. Only the grip really remained. He felt a ping of sadness... it was the first weapon he created upon becoming a Gunslinger. "...you did well partner..." he coughed weakly. "Thanks again... so long, old friend..." he sighed, dropping his arm, feeling the weapon leave his grasp. That Spiritual Shot, one of the ultimate techniques he taught to the Association, only few can properly master... was one of the more powerful one's he had ever conjured. He hadn't done something like that since the War... he was certain, that it was the first one he fired off since perhaps 2640.

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland upon emptying the smg threw the weapon towards the crimson blur that was approaching him to slow her down! He dived backwards as she hacked the SMG apart, her body coming in with her cross slash with both blades in her fatal lunge! That's when he made his move. With quick reflexes, Leland brought up his 'empty' Pacficidora, the chambers glowing a bluish white which extended into the barrel of the weapon. He pooled his spirit into the weapon, using it as his ammunition for his spiritual shot. He exhaled, pulling the trigger as the beam of light forced itself out the barrel of the weapon and towards Felnara! A pure energy that was tremendous and powerful, yet holy and somewhat... sad. The high grass and trees around them swayed with the force leaving the barrel of the weapon, the malicious presence of the Amaine even dispersed around them as the beam exploded out from Leland's gun! The energy was enough to expand the Pacificadora's barrel with its energy, the gun breaking down in front of Leland, who closed his eyes at its sacrifice. As the blast approached Felnara, only the Gods knew what would happen next...

Felnara's eyes widened as she stares at the glowing light which radiated from Leland's gun, her stance leaving her completely open to his attack as the beam of light thundered towards her! Her screams were deafened by the sound of the blast which pummeled her body, carried her back, burning her flesh! Her body was being torn apart by its power, the burning sensation was too great she cloaked her body in her own flames to try and shield herself, but even so the power was simply too great! Then she was pulled out of it, out of the direct blast's trail, unseen hands grabbing her horns and yanking her back into safety!

Felnara hobbled from the smoke, her clothes singed and frayed here and there. Her wounds slowly healing, the holy energy was almost lethal... she was in serious shape as she dragged her body over to the man, straddling his chest, with Tyrving in hand. She brought the blade's tip to his neck, her body weakly holding it up. "You... were holding back... all this time... till now. Why?" She demanded coughing blood over her chin, onto him.

Leland hears the woman's voice and he cringed. "Oh Gods... how is she still alive....? Of course she is... ugh... just my shit luck to spite me when I need it... Corveyus you sick bastard..." He groaned, his voice defeated as he suddenly felt her thighs straddling the sides of his chest, her blade pressing against his neck. He slowly opened his eyes, looking up at her. From here... her could see quite a lot of her. "...if you're going to kill me, I'm pulling off that bra and testing those cannons of yours." He chuckled, before he noticed the serious look in her face. "To deny you the fight you sought. You've got talent, but your stupid if you think you're not being used... I hoped I'd prove to ya by not using my guns, but... you pulled that poison sword on me so I figured it was lost on ya... I may as well take you out so you don't hurt anyone else." He says with a shrug. "...I saw no reason to kill you, till then. Not that it matters now, you're alive and you're still missing the point..." He coughed. "I'm surprised you're still alive... not many demons... nor men have survived a direct hit from a spiritual shot, and that was perhaps one of my best ones...."
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:34 pm

Leland McKelly wrote:
Felnara Sturm wrote:

Leland hears the woman's voice and he cringed. "Oh Gods... how is she still alive....? Of course she is... ugh... just my shit luck to spite me when I need it... Corveyus you sick bastard..." He groaned, his voice defeated as he suddenly felt her thighs straddling the sides of his chest, her blade pressing against his neck. He slowly opened his eyes, looking up at her. From here... her could see quite a lot of her. "...if you're going to kill me, I'm pulling off that bra and testing those cannons of yours." He chuckled, before he noticed the serious look in her face. "To deny you the fight you sought. You've got talent, but your stupid if you think you're not being used... I hoped I'd prove to ya by not using my guns, but... you pulled that poison sword on me so I figured it was lost on ya... I may as well take you out so you don't hurt anyone else." He says with a shrug. "...I saw no reason to kill you, till then. Not that it matters now, you're alive and you're still missing the point..." He coughed. "I'm surprised you're still alive... not many demons... nor men have survived a direct hit from a spiritual shot, and that was perhaps one of my best ones...."

She blushed, looking at him as if he was crazy. "Here you are, ready for death's door, and your first response will be to grope me? Such a perverted human you are...!" She grumbled, reminded of Groose's antics.

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 3 Dd2s8t6-4a6b64d1-1f7c-43e0-83b4-634d18f97b33.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Y4MjI2NDMxLTFiNTMtNDk0OC1iODVmLWI0ZmUyNzIxYzFmNVwvZGQyczh0Ni00YTZiNjRkMS0xZjdjLTQzZTAtODNiNC02MzRkMThmOTdiMzMuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Still... he is as strong as he was made out to be... he went that long without raising his gun... to deny me my fight! So infuriating! She thought, half ready to plunge the blade into his neck! "The poison from my sword is not part of its curse..." she says pulling out the bottle of antidote for the toxin from her weathered satchel. "I'll give it to you... even heal your injuries... but in exchange... fight me again. For real this time!" She barked. As it was she looked as incapable of fighting as he was, but now she was aware of what Leland was capable of... it was but a glimmer, but she needed to see more!
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:42 pm

"I like the alternative..." Anastasia says in a cold, icy tone. Felnara would feel the barrel of Ana's Type-45 against the back of her head. "You hand over that antidote, heal Leland, and I won't blast your brains all over his face... from this angle, I'll be able to kill you without harming him..." She says, her lidded gaze upon the woman's back, her blue eyes gleaming like blades!

Anastasia had just arrived in time. The clearing was smoking, small fires in the tree line here and there, sending smoke up high into the sky. I got here in the nick of time...
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Felnara Sturm wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:
Felnara Sturm wrote:

She blushed, looking at him as if he was crazy. "Here you are, ready for death's door, and your first response will be to grope me? Such a perverted human you are...!" She grumbled, reminded of Groose's antics.

Mouth of the Beijionese Desert and Entrance into the Amaine - Page 3 Dd2s8t6-4a6b64d1-1f7c-43e0-83b4-634d18f97b33.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Y4MjI2NDMxLTFiNTMtNDk0OC1iODVmLWI0ZmUyNzIxYzFmNVwvZGQyczh0Ni00YTZiNjRkMS0xZjdjLTQzZTAtODNiNC02MzRkMThmOTdiMzMuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Still... he is as strong as he was made out to be... he went that long without raising his gun... to deny me my fight! So infuriating! She thought, half ready to plunge the blade into his neck! "The poison from my sword is not part of its curse..." she says pulling out the bottle of antidote for the toxin from her weathered satchel. "I'll give it to you... even heal your injuries... but in exchange... fight me again. For real this time!" She barked. As it was she looked as incapable of fighting as he was, but now she was aware of what Leland was capable of... it was but a glimmer, but she needed to see more!

Leland shrugged. "Most would have already grabbed them..." He smirks, before raising a brow. Wow... she is battle crazed... He shrugged. "That's your plan...? I can hardly reach up to grab you, let alone fight you all out... besides, the Major seems to have another idea..." he says as Anastasia popped up behind Felnara.

Anastasia Faizland wrote:"I like the alternative..." Anastasia says in a cold, icy tone. Felnara would feel the barrel of Ana's Type-45 against the back of her head. "You hand over that antidote, heal Leland, and I won't blast your brains all over his face... from this angle, I'll be able to kill you without harming him..." She says, her lidded gaze upon the woman's back, her blue eyes gleaming like blades!

Anastasia had just arrived in time. The clearing was smoking, small fires in the tree line here and there, sending smoke up high into the sky. I got here in the nick of time...

Leland glanced both of the women over, before turning his eyes to Felnara. "...I'm not much a fan of her plan either, that sad Imp?" He asked. "Ana, lower your gun... I want to speak to our 'honorable bounty huntress'."
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:57 pm

Felnara scowled when she felt the barrel of the gun press against the back of her head. "Dammit..." She grumbled, before Leland's words somewhat surprised her. "It's Felnara, not Imp! But that's Lady Sturm for you, human!" She grumbled. Now they want to talk again?! URGGG!! She mentally screams. "Well, speak then!" She yelled down at him.
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next