Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palace of Alucphia: Throne Room

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Palace of Alucphia: Throne Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Palace of Alucphia: Throne Room

Post  Anastasia Faizland Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:44 am

Anastasia grinded her heels to a stop, like being on a short leash, she had stopped a short distance when the guards prevented Ed from continuing forward. She turned to the reptiles and cleared her throat as if she was their knight commander. "Let him pass. He's here to aid the Queen, you're preventing him from saving her!" she barked, turning to the Queen who moaned loudly again, before turning to the hesitant serpents. "There isn't time to think it over, let him through, now." She commanded.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Palace of Alucphia: Throne Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Palace of Alucphia: Throne Room

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:07 am

The guards resolve waivered a little, normally they would not let an outsider within the plalace, nevermind within the same room as the queen, but with everything that's occurred over the past few hours, and the promise of this man being able to help their Queen... The goldscales finally relented, and removed their biforks from Edgar's path.

Ed strode towards the fallen Queen. the attendants looked nervously, yet expectantly at the large human as he knelt down beside the Queen.

Once again, he removed he gloves from his hands, setting them inside his satchel, then he reached over, and his hand emitted a subtle golden light.sparks, and transculent ribbons of golden healing energies surrounded the queen, and she took in a sharp intake of breath that sounded like a hiss, yet it was the first unobstructed deep breath she took in hours! In a few more seconds, her scales, and skin looked less sickly and pale, and her hair no longer hung limp and thin on her scalp.

She had stopped moaning now, and shaking, her delirium, and fever broken.

Ed's golden healing energies took on a multicolored hue, adding in red, green and blue sparks as he replenished her lifeforce, magical energies and stamina. "Her mind was stressed, but not permanently damaged, despite her psionic sensitivity.... She'll be alright, as long as she can rest and get some sustenance. Especially water." Ed advised.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:35 am

Edgar Holden wrote:The guards resolve waivered a little, normally they would not let an outsider within the plalace, nevermind within the same room as the queen, but with everything that's occurred over the past few hours, and the promise of this man being able to help their Queen... The goldscales finally relented, and removed their biforks from Edgar's path.

Ed strode towards the fallen Queen. the attendants looked nervously, yet expectantly at the large human as he knelt down beside the Queen.

Once again, he removed he gloves from his hands, setting them inside his satchel, then he reached over, and his hand emitted a subtle golden light.sparks, and transculent ribbons of golden healing energies surrounded the queen, and she took in a sharp intake of breath that sounded like a hiss, yet it was the first unobstructed deep breath she took in hours! In a few more seconds, her scales, and skin looked less sickly and pale, and her hair no longer hung limp and thin on her scalp.

She had stopped moaning now, and shaking, her delirium, and fever broken.

Ed's golden healing energies took on a multicolored hue, adding in red, green and blue sparks as he replenished her lifeforce, magical energies and stamina. "Her mind was stressed, but not permanently damaged, despite her psionic sensitivity.... She'll be alright, as long as she can rest and get some sustenance. Especially water." Ed advised.

Anastasia watched with renewed awe as he brings the Queen to a more stable condition. She closed her eyes and breathed a sigh of relief. "It amazes me Edgar, your power reminds me of the Primals." she says, before smiling.

Palace of Alucphia: Throne Room - Page 3 Dbmqvao-46eaa594-06e3-4a4d-bd27-7759242491fd.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzcxOWQzOWU5LTM4YTAtNDFhMC04ODM4LTQwNmJlN2M3OGYzMlwvZGJtcXZhby00NmVhYTU5NC0wNmUzLTRhNGQtYmQyNy03NzU5MjQyNDkxZmQuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

She turns to the Lamia and her smile receded. "Well? Didn't you hear him? Bring her some water!" She barked.

Palace of Alucphia: Throne Room - Page 3 Dau94mw-5b9ddcae-cf6f-4a7c-a000-162b931074e0.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzcxOWQzOWU5LTM4YTAtNDFhMC04ODM4LTQwNmJlN2M3OGYzMlwvZGF1OTRtdy01YjlkZGNhZS1jZjZmLTRhN2MtYTAwMC0xNjJiOTMxMDc0ZTAuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:06 am

One of the queen's handmaidens quickly slithered off in wide eyed fear of Ana's barking command to fetch water for their queen. Ed's healing powers continued to do their work. "Once done, you need to carry her to her bed, and let her rest. Have someone with her, and when she is able have her eat or drink something to help regain her strength. She has... been through an ordeal to say the least, but she will be fine with rest." Ed reiterated, as the multicolored sparks and gold ribbons of energy faded, followed by the light itself entirely.

Once done, Ed slowly stood up, using his hand on his knee to brace his way up. "There... she's out of the worst of it, and her fever is now broken. In a few days, she'll be back to full strength." Ed prescribed, before turning to Ana.

Ed's expression however was pensive.

"Some of her memories reached me... but were garbled by her trauma. I could not make sense of it..." besides the viage of his mother... another was prominent in her memory.

Palace of Alucphia: Throne Room - Page 3 M057e0k

'What was that monsterous hollow creature?' Ed thought to himself.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:13 am

Ana was relieved, but Ed's face troubled her as he spoke of looking into her memories. "Perhaps, but you'll make more sense of her's than mine. I can hardly remember what I did or said in here, but I'm sure that Empress wasn't very pleased with my words. According to one of the other Lamia... I was rather bold." She chuckled nervously. "Aside from that, and some giant purple dragon which grew furious with us I think..." She says, shrugging. "I don't know, but I think that Empress was afraid of that dragon as well..." She replied, remembering a little more of the conversations.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:24 am

Ed's eyebrow rose at that peculiar statement. 'Something she's afraid of?! What is going on...?' Ed asked himself. It was time to get some answers, and hopefully, he knew of one way to get them.

But he needed privacy.

"Is there somewhere more private we can go? I have a means to acquire the answers to several riddles, but I can't do it out in the open..." Ed asked, his hand drifting over his other satchel bag, containing the book Esdar had given him...

Palace of Alucphia: Throne Room - Page 3 Latest?cb=20161015191833
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:28 am

Anastasia looked at the odd book, then back to Ed. She then looked around, and pulled him along. "Leland and I have a hotel room." She says, before her eyes became lidded. "Again, not like that." She says this, still somewhat flustered when she mentioned it. "Its a bit of a walk, but I suppose you could always just go outside and into one of the Palace Gardens otherwise." She added.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:39 am

"Lead the way Ana, as long as it's a place were we won't be disturbed, overheard, or someone becomes tempted to try and steal a Wargod's artifact out of my hands, then I'm all for it." Ed explained, this time deliberately missing Ana fretting over the implied connection to Leland. This situation had become far more dangerous.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:13 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:"Lead the way Ana, as long as it's a place were we won't be disturbed, overheard, or someone becomes tempted to try and steal a Wargod's artifact out of my hands, then I'm all for it." Ed explained, this time deliberately missing Ana fretting over the implied connection to Leland. This situation had become far more dangerous.

She looked back at him with large, alarmed eyes as he says those words, sweat rolling down the side of her smooth face and neck. "That's... a what now?!" She gasped, alarmed by his somewhat nonchalant nature about it, but he did have the understanding to realize how dangerous such an artifact could be. She slowly turned her gaze ahead of her again, and picked up her pace to a jog. "...this way." She added at last, pale and nervous looking as she lead him to the inn.

(to here)
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3