Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capital City Ceremonial Hall

Go down

Capital City Ceremonial Hall Empty Capital City Ceremonial Hall

Post  Crisis Rocan Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:44 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed's eyes followed Leland's weapons as they landed before him, and he heard their words. Felnara's biting remarks, Leland's resignation, and Ana's fear. Not the words themselves, but the intent behind it. His mind swept over the planet, so familiar and yet so alien to him once again, as he touched all the minds and souls of the world for but a brief instant, and his rage gave way to a new feeling.

His arms lowered, and the energy that he was radiating disappeared. His head fell to his chest, and the hood he wore shadowed his eyes - eyes that were wide as he contemplated all his options, all of his circumstances. Everything that had lead him to this moment, even as far back as losing his former wife.

"Himiko...." he whispered under his breath. "If you were in my place.... what would you do?"

He felt his strength leave him, and he sagged back onto the rock. His mind teetering on the brink of the most dangerous choice he had ever had to make.

Damn nicked it!

God, what kind of discourteous flea just tried to touch my mind. Was not expecting that. Shit I think I cut my artery. I hope this doesn't stain my new threads... oh wait it's made of flames. Never mind stupid Droslanox. I start kicking it as I force my mirror and razor to coil up into a small unnoticeable hair clip behind my ear.

I'm blaming you, you ugly piece of malignant shit. Your entire species needs to go the way of the 'tor. And another for good measure.

After venting my frustration at nearly killing myself shaving because some lower life form got frisky with my personal space for rent. I figured it was time to push the borders of reality and Essence once again and leave this rock for some place more. You know what maybe I'll go where that rodents mind was at just to have a look around. So I did something I hadn't yet on Galiavan I reached through into my original homeland and opened a small passage through the Abyss from here to the place where the mind who had brushed against mind had been at the time I tried slicing my throat mid shave. And of course I stepped through sealing the passage behind me on both sides. I'm not in the habit of leaving portals to the Abyss carelessly open. One of the gifts of being an Essence.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down