Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The road to nowhere leads to Shadow Law

3 posters

Go down

The road to nowhere leads to Shadow Law Empty The road to nowhere leads to Shadow Law

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:02 am

Bilse Svine stood outside the ground floor level of the monstrosity of a tower holding the limp form of Fa Dao across his shoulders. There was no quick way in or out of the Tower before him, it was an ever changing maze with seemingly no predictable pattern to the depths and dangers of the floors within.  One could go up and be six floors down, turn a corner in one hallway only to walk out a window somewhere else.  A maze of misdirection and mind-bending design, which some believe even warped the mind of the man who was responsible for it's construction.  And frankly the doorstep look awfully fucking dusty.  Bilse brushed the doormat smirking at the words long since filled in with dirt and grime from lack of use over his 200 plus year absents from the ranks of Shadow Law.   You had to enter it, and make your way from an entrance be it a door or a window, and there was no telling what would happen. As for just appearing inside, that was even more dangerous as the Tower seemed to find such entrances unacceptable as a rule.

Ah home sweet home he thought as he tried to read the words buried under filth on the welcome mat in front of the door. It was a different door, one he wasn't sure he had seen before, but that wasn't an uncommon thing the Tower.  He opened to be greeted by the sweet smell of what some had once called Jungle Juice before being swallowed minutes later by a giant lizard creature.  Over behind the the rooms singular counter was a half blind, mostly deaf bartender who raised his head at what one would believe was the sound of the door opening.   Friendly smile on his ears half cut off.

"Welco..."

Door slammed shut, Bilse shook his head.

"Nope I'm not up for a round of the Spirits of Rolan, and who names an alcohol, after a bar, after their own name.  Such a weird God but I have to admit the booze is good.  So glad I found this door, I'll have to remember it for later.  Now then."

He shook his head and pulled off his hat, rubbing it against the front door, to which the door responded by changing into a flap from a tribal tent.  Bilse stepped inside lifting than draping the flap back down behind him as the door shifted once again as fluid in change as the man who designed the structure wished it to be.  He ducked an axe blade swinging into the wall as he watched himself standing outside looking inside The Spirits of Rolan through the doorway across the room.  

He steps through the very doorway which he saw himself looking into the God's bar as he made his way upward, and sideways and downward one floor at a time until he reached the most normal looking door in the world.  At every turn and step he dodged traps and pushed aide dangerous implements of death and pain as though thy were but children's toys to him.  H stood looking at the door, one he had not seen since that day this magic tower had dumped him onto Gendoshima.

With a little deep breathing Bilse opened the most normal door in the world and walked in to his home.  On the wall directly across from the entrance was a fading portrait of the Count Despar, builder and engineer behind this death trap of a tower, and directly beneath was a door which Bilse marched directly up to, the last door he had opened in his lovely deathtrap of a maze home.  It was supposed to be the bathroom door but this door was definitely not one that lead to his favorite bath and toilet.  It opened about a mile and a half straight over one of Gendoshima's forest.  Imagine that, middle of the night opening your bathroom door only to free fall into a giant pine tree.

Bilse clawed the word NO in large unmissable letters on the door, and looked up at the Count's once cherished portrait.

The road to nowhere leads to Shadow Law Bilse_10

"Now that was an interesting gentleman.  I've missed this place, now maybe it's time I sought out my old comrades in Shadow Law to test out their product on this swine."

Dumping Fa Dao onto the floor of his home Bilse stood looking down on him considering his options while Fa Dao slowly worked on coming back around to the world of the awake.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

The road to nowhere leads to Shadow Law Empty Re: The road to nowhere leads to Shadow Law

Post  Enigma Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:17 am

"You lost me with another three of your other selves in the room with the spitting flames and spike launchers, Bilse Svine." Enigma says, patting off his shoulders as he entered. "I forget how intricate this... place is. It has been ages since I've walked these halls myself..." he says, hand running across the stonework. "When people go missing within their own homes, and the madness drives into them... or rather, something out. You have to wonder what became of that mad count and his schemes to reenter the holy world of the Spirit Realm, a knight who had so wrongly been placed into the realm of demons." He says, head falling to the boar with his trade mark grin. He walked over to the gentleman boar, stepping onto Fa Dao's head, as if he was nothing but an insect, grinding his face into the floor!

He didn't pause to acknowledge this, as he stood before Bilse. "Well that new product has some side effects, but it works. Its been adding more, capable troops to the demon realm's legions as well as the Empress' horde. I don't recall if you met her... anyway," he pauses this to change the subject, taking a seat in a gothic style arm chair and leaned back whilst kicking up his feet. "that can be addressed later old friend, tell me, where have you been all this time? I've tried to contact you for Gods know how long!" He chuckled.
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

The road to nowhere leads to Shadow Law Empty Re: The road to nowhere leads to Shadow Law

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:14 pm

"Yes, yes the other rooms do tend to have minds of their own for spinning webs of deceit.  Perhaps one of the greatest appeals about remaining here has been that no matter how well I have learned this towers ins and outs, there is always something to catch me off guard."  

Musing to himself for a few more moments Bilse shifts his gaze to Enigma, an old friend and comrade.

"Well there's a very good reason I've been beyond reach, for a good two hundred years and more.  There is an island in the Scardian Ocean located on no maps of the outside world.  A section of the ocean filled with a thick mist which keeps the island nation of Gendoshima concealed and separate from the rest of the world.  Much like the isle of Shi No Shima except the opposite effect, things can leave Gendoshima, but they normally cannot enter it from the outside world.  

Hehe, I just happened to open the wrong door while making a quick trip to the bathroom in the middle of the night.  This devious tower dropped me
into a forest of Gendoshima.  Rather unexpected if I do say so myself.  It's a rather interesting place with much to consider, but that's neither here nor there.  I was unable to leave until today, my ability to travel was cut off due to the mist which concealed the entire country.  What's more is that I discovered a rather frightening set of truths about this world's first Dark Age, before the War Gods even existed."

Before he could go on any further the Tower played a trick of it's own with one of it's rare displays within the rooms which Bilse Svine inhabited, rooms which most of the time remained the same untouched by the mysterious tower's normal ever changing nature and design.

Count Despar walked into the room as real and alive as he had been when he was known to be the only resident of the Tower.  He walked right up to the door which Bilse had clawed the word NO into.  It seemed as if he too was looking for his bathroom, he shock he his as though it was not the door he was looking for when Bilse let out a little cough to clear his throat.  Count Despar turned around opening the door as he did.  His eyes lit up as they fell upon Bilse Svine looking at him.  Instantly the Count reached for his weapon drawing it above his head he yelled..

"Die vile swine!"

Yet his weapon smacked into the door frame behind him causing him to trip backwards through the doorway he had just opened.  The Door swung shut and disappeared.  

Bilse Svine blinked in disbelief, stopping for a moment before speaking to think. I forgot all about that, he thought to himself as he watched Count Despar free fall away from the tower, he had forgotten how he came up with the name Bilse Svine.  That he yelled it at giant boar-man before falling from his precious tower some thousand years or so ago.  Before he had become covered in the skin and figure of one of his favor weapons of war, like the portrait he kept of himself from his pre-demon skin days, riding his war boar.  

"You know now that I think about it, that wasn't the first time I've fallen through a doorway out of this Tower."

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:56 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:"Yes, yes the other rooms do tend to have minds of their own for spinning webs of deceit.  Perhaps one of the greatest appeals about remaining here has been that no matter how well I have learned this towers ins and outs, there is always something to catch me off guard."  

Musing to himself for a few more moments Bilse shifts his gaze to Enigma, an old friend and comrade.

"Well there's a very good reason I've been beyond reach, for a good two hundred years and more.  There is an island in the Scardian Ocean located on no maps of the outside world.  A section of the ocean filled with a thick mist which keeps the island nation of Gendoshima concealed and separate from the rest of the world.  Much like the isle of Shi No Shima except the opposite effect, things can leave Gendoshima, but they normally cannot enter it from the outside world.  

Hehe, I just happened to open the wrong door while making a quick trip to the bathroom in the middle of the night.  This devious tower dropped me
into a forest of Gendoshima.  Rather unexpected if I do say so myself.  It's a rather interesting place with much to consider, but that's neither here nor there.  I was unable to leave until today, my ability to travel was cut off due to the mist which concealed the entire country.  What's more is that I discovered a rather frightening set of truths about this world's first Dark Age, before the War Gods even existed."

Before he could go on any further the Tower played a trick of it's own with one of it's rare displays within the rooms which Bilse Svine inhabited, rooms which most of the time remained the same untouched by the mysterious tower's normal ever changing nature and design.

Count Despar walked into the room as real and alive as he had been when he was known to be the only resident of the Tower.  He walked right up to the door which Bilse had clawed the word NO into.  It seemed as if he too was looking for his bathroom, he shock he his as though it was not the door he was looking for when Bilse let out a little cough to clear his throat.  Count Despar turned around opening the door as he did.  His eyes lit up as they fell upon Bilse Svine looking at him.  Instantly the Count reached for his weapon drawing it above his head he yelled..

"Die vile swine!"

Yet his weapon smacked into the door frame behind him causing him to trip backwards through the doorway he had just opened.  The Door swung shut and disappeared.  

Bilse Svine blinked in disbelief, stopping for a moment before speaking to think.  I forgot all about that, he thought to himself as he watched Count Despar free fall away from the tower, he had forgotten how he came up with the name Bilse Svine.  That he yelled it at giant boar-man before falling from his precious tower some thousand years or so ago.  Before he had become covered in the skin and figure of one of his favor weapons of war, like the portrait he kept of himself from his pre-demon skin days, riding his war boar.  

"You know now that I think about it, that wasn't the first time I've fallen through a doorway out of this Tower."

The enigmatic man nodded quietly as his old friend conveyed the circumstances of the situation he had gone through. He simply smiled and waved goodbye to the apparition of Count Despar as he fell away. "Oh, right... I forgot that is what you once looked like. Hope you didn't mind me scaring the poor... you, while I was making my way up here? I got a tad bored." He shrugged. He then pointed to the spare change. "So, explain to me why this fool is here?" He asked, appearing beside the unconscious man and poked at his wound. "Doesn't seem to be the talkative sort now, does he?" He continued to poke and prod, smiling.
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:49 pm

"Well that was a different life, one that I often forget about..."

Watching as Fa Dao takes a few pleasant bumps and bruises, Bilse's smirk spreads.

"Ahh yes this Jackass, some of the time he reminds me of a very shrewd, highly intelligent, and charismatic leader... and at other times not! But I thought he might make a wonderful ally for our cause with his better qualities, if they can be brought to the surface all of the time, rather than in fractured moments of almost calculated genius laced insanity. And frankly it seemed like such a waste to leave him behind, when I realized I could finally leave that cursed island."

Rubbing his chin as he thought glancing at the mostly unconscious Fa Dao, his mind wandered for a bit.

"I was thinking as you have told me that the enhancement product is to some extent a success that maybe using it on this thing here might make him even more useful in the long run than as he is now. And he was rather ideally placed as I made my exit from Gendoshima."

He stopped mid-sentence remembering somethings of use.

"I would recommend making a full and careful evaluation of Gendoshima, there are resources and other things besides ancient dark ages God wandering that island. Things which we could find more fitting uses for beyond what the locals have already done with them."

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:13 pm

From wooden beams above, a creature stares down with many eyes blinking, its misshapen body spasms before descending to a closer beam on a line of silky thread. It was a spider... or was it a man? It had the appearance of both as it watched and observed the trio from up high, and cackled in its own way.

"Scree...SCREE!!!" Came the creature's voice, its body hugging the beam of the upper tower's supports and descended down to them... before planting one foot and one spidery leg upon the floor, standing straight and tall before them:

The road to nowhere leads to Shadow Law SPOILER_35f03ebe3fc86b8568e2f08dda641b99b43604fav2_hq

It was, again, the poor Count Despar... from perhaps another time and place, dimension? It begins to hobble towards them, arms out: "Scree.... SCRRREEEEEEEEEEE!!" It continued to shriek.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:00 am

"Ahh Myles, very good, I see you've grown since I've been away. Very good indeed, although the first floor is a bit of a sty. I take you've been slumming it in one of those pocket dimensions in the Tower walls yes..."

"Scree... scree scree... screeeee."

"Children, oh I'm sorry for you loss. That was a rather savage thing to have happen. Anyway the first floor could use some sprucing up, it seems we've had a number of unsuccessful uninvited guest since I was last home. Oh an could find for me the lost Eye of the Blind Demoniconist."

"Scree?

"Well it's in the Tower somewhere, I'm certain of that, though I probably should have cataloged everything better in the early days. Oh yes and my blue armor as well. I wouldn't want to accidentally activate the Eye of the Blind Demoniconist early. There are some thing I'd like to see to first.

Now then Fa Dao, I regret to inform you oh great and powerless Wraith Reagent, you're basically dead! I'm sure you'll be replaced within no time at all, in fact they will probably be better off you are rather incompetent...

Most of the time. But never fear you have been given a great opportunity, you are being giving the chance to serve a far larger cause then yourself."

Bilse Svine, leaned close to Fa Dao lifting his face with one massive hand. Fa Dao looked up shrieking...

"I'll kill you pig, this I swear before the sunsets you'll beg me for your swine life.."

But all that came out of his mouth for anyone to hear, was an odd mixture of grunts and howls, that seemed to the ears both annoying and ridicules. His words no longer reach the ears of those around him. Even Bilse Svine who knew and spoke fluently the Gendoshiman language had no idea what the sounds were coming out of his mouth.

"Did I break your brain Fa Dao, not that it matters you needn't actually speak to learn to obey."

Fa Dao growled, no doubt more words unintelligibly blurted out without success. He stared daggers instead at Bilse Svine the grimy merchant he though was under his employ all this time.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:51 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:"Ahh Myles, very good, I see you've grown since I've been away.  Very good indeed, although the first floor is a bit of a sty.  I take you've been slumming it in one of those pocket dimensions in the Tower walls yes..."

"Scree... scree scree... screeeee."

"Children, oh I'm sorry for you loss.  That was a rather savage thing to have happen.  Anyway the first floor could use some sprucing up, it seems we've had a number of unsuccessful uninvited guest since I was last home.  Oh an could find for me the lost Eye of the Blind Demoniconist."

"Scree?

"Well it's in the Tower somewhere, I'm certain of that, though I probably should have cataloged everything better in the early days.  Oh yes and my blue armor as well.  I wouldn't want to accidentally activate the Eye of the Blind Demoniconist early.  There are some thing I'd like to see to first.  

Now then Fa Dao, I regret to inform you oh great and powerless Wraith Reagent, you're basically dead!  I'm sure you'll be replaced within no time at all, in fact they will probably be better off you are rather incompetent...

Most of the time.  But never fear you have been given a great opportunity, you are being giving the chance to serve a far larger cause then yourself."

Bilse Svine, leaned close to Fa Dao lifting his face with one massive hand.  Fa Dao looked up shrieking...

"I'll kill you pig, this I swear before the sunsets you'll beg me for your swine life.."

But all that came out of his mouth for anyone to hear, was an odd mixture of grunts and howls, that seemed to the ears both annoying and ridicules.  His words no longer reach the ears of those around him.  Even Bilse Svine who knew and spoke fluently the Gendoshiman language had no idea what the sounds were coming out of his mouth.  

"Did I break your brain Fa Dao, not that it matters you needn't actually speak to learn to obey."

Fa Dao growled, no doubt more words unintelligibly blurted out without success.  He stared daggers instead at Bilse Svine the grimy merchant he though was under his employ all this time.

Enigma hopped down, into a kneeling position, hopping in the kneeling position till he was in front of the splayed out Fa Dao. With a hand on the young punks head, Enigma yanked him by the hair so they could see eye to eye. "Hmm... I caught something about 'wanting to take you out on a sunset date for a new life'? Maybe? I wasn't fully paying attention, sadly." He says with a smile, shaking Fa Dao's head vigorously side to side. He began to hop in place with Fa Dao's head still in his grasp, the smile not fading from his face.
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:03 am

Bilse Svine looked on as Fa Dao’s limp body bounced up and down as Enigma held his head hopping with complete disdain for the former ruler of half of Gendoshima. His incoherent protest or at least it was a protest which Bilse Svine chose to believe the annoying grunts and squeals were supposed to be, went mostly unnoticed. After a few minutes miles returned carrying in his spider arms a suit of blue armor, which Bilse proceeded to adorn himself with while Enigma practiced bouncing the Fa Dao ball in childlike fashion. Sliding a blade out he walked over to Fa Dao driving his head into the ground burying the knife right in front of his face.

The road to nowhere leads to Shadow Law Fadao510

“Now Fa Dao, you are going to listen very carefully, yes…

Nod! No one understands your squealing. See this knife, that’s right it’s going to be plunged into your exceedingly thick skull a few times if you don’t obey. Nod if you understand.

Nod.

Good boy!

Now I’m going to leave you in the hands of my very old friend here and you're going to swallow whatever he gives you without question. Be a good little bitch and do as you're told, or you’ll find this knife digging into your skull would be preferable to his methods of obedience training.”

Leaving the blade buried in the floorboards of the tower he stood up striping out of his blue suit of armor. Handing it back to Miles the manspider and taking a small case from him.

“Enigma, I have a long overdue date with some revenge and if I’m lucky the old hag won’t have found a way into the lower levels of my former estate yet. There are some items I will be needing before I can conclude my past business affairs with my old patron. If you would be so kind could see to giving our new puppy here a taste of what it could be like as a demon, or you know killing whatever is left if he turns out to be as big of a failure as he tended to be as Wraith Regent when his inner moron decided to come out.”

Turning to MIles he nodded to the cse in his hand.

“Are you sure the Eye of the Blind Demoniconist is in here… good.”

Stepping to the one door in the room, he knocked on it twice focusing intently before opening it. On the other side voices could be heard but not seen, a good sign for him to cross through.

“I’ll return when I’m done in my old home, be a good boy Fa Dao and you might live to see tomorrow.”

To here

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:01 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:Bilse Svine looked on as Fa Dao’s limp body bounced up and down as Enigma held his head hopping with complete disdain for the former ruler of half of Gendoshima.  His incoherent protest  or at least it was a protest which Bilse Svine chose to believe the annoying grunts and squeals were supposed to be, went mostly unnoticed.  After a few minutes miles returned carrying in his spider arms a suit of blue armor, which Bilse proceeded to adorn himself with while Enigma practiced bouncing the Fa Dao ball in childlike fashion.  Sliding a blade out he walked over to Fa Dao driving his head into the ground burying the knife right in front of his face.

The road to nowhere leads to Shadow Law Fadao510

“Now Fa Dao, you are going to listen very carefully, yes…  

Nod!  No one understands your squealing.  See this knife, that’s right it’s going to be plunged into your exceedingly thick skull a few times if you don’t obey.  Nod if you understand.

Nod.

Good boy!  

Now I’m going to leave you in the hands of my very old friend here and you're going to swallow whatever he gives you without question.   Be a good little bitch and do as you're told, or you’ll find this knife digging into your skull would be preferable to his methods of obedience training.”

Leaving the blade buried in the floorboards of the tower he stood up striping out of his blue suit of armor.  Handing it back to Miles the manspider and taking a small case from him.

“Enigma, I have a long overdue date with some revenge and if I’m lucky the old hag won’t have found a way into the lower levels of my former estate yet.  There are some items I will be needing before I can conclude my past business affairs with my old patron.  If you would be so kind could see to giving our new puppy here a taste of what it could be like as a demon, or you know killing whatever is left if he turns out to be as big of a failure as he tended to be as Wraith Regent when his inner moron decided to come out.”

Turning to MIles he nodded to the cse in his hand.

“Are you sure the Eye of the Blind Demoniconist is in here… good.”

Stepping to the one door in the room, he knocked on it twice focusing intently before opening it.  On the other side voices could be heard but not seen, a good sign for him to cross through.

“I’ll return when I’m done in my old home, be  a good boy Fa Dao and you might live to see tomorrow.”

To here

"Okay, enjoy yourself!" Enigma says, torturing the young man, hopping up and down yet as the Pigsuit left... then he stopped. "So... you're the guy that lizard breath from Gendoshima talked about! Blush"

His eyes gently peel open, his smile sadistic. "Tell ya what... if you can say something that makes me truly 'smile', I'll let you go..." He whispered down into the young Gendoshima Wraith Regent. "Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenflowerLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven@QuestionIdeaArrowExclamationclownLike a Star @ heaven? (I know you can understand me...)" He spoke in an odd language... one could say the 'true' language....
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:19 am

Ow OW OW Owowowowowo oucie oowie ow ow...

Sounds like grunts escaped his lips over and over again as first the pig than the freak in the banana suit took turns affronting his regal self. In the end he just nodded and replied with nods as he was told, the fucking pig was heavier then her was he thought in his unintelligible brain babble. Then the bastard traitor Bilse Svine left and the bouncing chimp man whispering into his ear.

"Gunter glieben glauten globen"

He wasn't sure what he said, words didn't make sense to him when he spoke, they came out all sorts of.

" afro lol! Dance Dance! elephant Im drunk! *belch* Badass *Internal Screaming* Mine are better.... I have a mighty need "

Fucked up every time he tried to speak. He couldn't reply, so instead he just nodded his head dumbly as a good dog would do. Without his eloquent words he was nothing.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:37 am

Enigma blinked, his smile persisted. "...so you're saying you want me to inject you with this then?" He asked, tapping the glass vial of a syringe, the glass clinking sounds ringing in the young warlord's ears. "Cuz thats what that sounds like, sounds like- Please, let my true self out Mr. Iggy Nigma~" he chuckled darkly.

Then suddenly there was a shift... a strange warping sound, and a sexy female voice entered his ear. "Or did you say you wanted to fuck me?"

The road to nowhere leads to Shadow Law Hazama

Enigma... now had green hair, and was clearly... female:

"Such a naughty vocabulary you got there stud~ <3" She purred. "Mama likes it when ya talk dirty, keep it up~~" She purred, her gold eyes... still malicious as Enigma? climbed onto his back and pinned him down on the ground, her knee's locking against his hips painfully hard!

"Gimme a ride dog, gimme a ridddde~" This female enigma sadistically, and playfully ordered, driving her knees into his sides again with more power...
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:46 am

It all happened way to fast and he couldn't get the image out of his head as the My Icky Ninja mounted him and demanded a ride.  The image just wouldn't leave his thoughts as he tried to raise up off the ground with grotesque thing mounted on his back one hand placed unerotically between his ass checks.

The road to nowhere leads to Shadow Law Z

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:53 am

"C'mon, big Regent, make my daaaay~ Impress Mys Teri and she'll let ya gooooo~" She purred, meowing like a Nekomimi, doing the gestures as well:

She chuckled darkly as she brought her hand back and did as he thought... shoving the needle's point against his... well, lets not be too coarse here, fuckery was involved. "I hate to shove this needle up your ass... the effects may be... mhmhm...!" She-Nigma laughed darkly.
Enigma
Enigma
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:02 am

They came out of nowhere, cause that's what these weird sounds induced his mind to think of, nothing. Blank lines drawn tight like the cheeks of his once unmolested perfect posterior. Eyes bulging wide as the pyscho shemale changelickring, threatened pena.. tence in unpleasant fashion. Go to my happy place!

Go to my happy place!

Go to my happy place!

Go to my happy place!

Go to my happy place!

Go to my happy place!

Go to my happy place!

Go to my happy place!

Go to my happy place!

Go to my happy place!

Go to my happy place!

Go to my happy place!

Go to my happy place!

Go to my happy place!

Go to my happy place!

Go to my happy place!

Go to my happy place!

Go to my happy place!

Go to my happy place!

Go to my happy place!

Go to my happy place!

Go to my happy place!

Go to my happy place!

Ahh my one armed slave protector servant slave, yes bat you drk lashes like a good.. da da doggy?

HHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down