Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stone Garden of Perverse Pleasures

3 posters

Go down

The Stone Garden of Perverse Pleasures Empty Re: The Stone Garden of Perverse Pleasures

Post  Reizei Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:06 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:GULP

Darkness swallowed Reizei for an eternity.... the next sound she would hear was  UCK!

Bilse stood feet firmly planted in what looked frighteningly familiar to Reizei as a stone garden, while the boar towered over her.

"Gods that tasted like stale vaseline covered gutter skank.. Sty be damned does she even bathe?"

Bilse spat out insult upon insult as he cleared his mouth of the vile taste of Reizei and puke.

Reizei saw a cavern of black, then nothing for a long while. It was humid, wet, tingly and dark. Most of all, the air was stale and vile! She heaved and weezed, the sticky surroundings were unbearable, and didn’t understand why it was so tight! “What the hell?” She coughed, and hacked, feeling the squishy walls… it was then she realized that she had been swallowed by Bilse! “...YOU ATE ME?!” She screamed, beating at the walls of her prison. She didn’t know what was worse, falling to her death or being eaten by a damn fur on the way down! “Let me out--” She coughed, wheezing, slimy fluid climbing and she found herself unable to speak for a time. She may have passed out, she was unaware how long it was, but it was a long time in the dark before her sloshing body was expelled from Bilse’s stomach, rolling off his tongue and hitting the ceramic tiled floor.

She blinked, eye wide, her slime and bile covered body dripping as she lay there on her knees. She had to take a moment to register she wasn't a ham sandwich, and it was Bilse's insults that helped drive it home she was alive. She glanced back at the disgusted, revolted pig, and wiped her goggle patch as she glanced at the crap that trailed off her face. "I... dunno if I should feel relieved I'm alive right now or pissed that a damned fur saved me and they did it be eating me... somehow. And now I'm debating if I feel insulted that I taste bad..."  She opened her arms wide, flapping them, slapping and slinging slime around as she turned he back to Bilse. I really really need a bath now... Gods be damned, this smell is gonna be hard to get out! She thought, grimacing. "How the hell we survive anyway... where are we?" She asked, before looking around the room. It was a stone garden of sorts, the type she had seen before. She could hear Bilse spit and vomit again behind her, and her eye became lidded, she turned to him, hand on her hip, brow raised. "Oh quit it, I'm not spoiled meat! Pff... lightweight." She says, reaching through her cleavage for the sake bottle she stole earlier, found her kiseru instead, and pulled it out and added what dry tobacco she could find to fill and lit it before bringing it to her lips.

The Stone Garden of Perverse Pleasures __baiken_guilty_gear_and_guilty_gear_xrd_drawn_by__by_makothesquirrel_dbyuozv-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAwMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGJ5dW96di1iZDhjNmJlZi0wZWJiLTQ0MTEtYWRlNy0yMTViNzIzMzk3ZGEuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTk5NSJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

She inhaled deeply, and then exhaled a grey blue plume of smoke, staring at him with a lidded eye. Probably lost the bottle inside him... heh, where the creepy VIP go? They get gobbled up to? She asked herself, and though she looked fine... she couldn't shrug off the fact she had been inside Bilse.
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

The Stone Garden of Perverse Pleasures Empty Re: The Stone Garden of Perverse Pleasures

Post  Crisis Rocan Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:17 am

... one good pile of bile deserves another.  A terrible pun rattled around inside Bilse's head as he exorcised the revolting taste out of his mouth.  Finally getting things to a point where he was no longer choking on the after taste of Reizei, he glared at her.

"We survived because I chose to act rashly in haste, something I would rather not be forced to do again.  And being grateful wouldn't hurt you know.  That was one sty of a problem neither of us could handle.  But to answer your first question now that we are removed from its presence.  That was one of the Old Gods, beings that predate the Wargods of this sty of an excuse of a planet.  Tens of thousands of years older than the Wargods if you can believe that.  And I dare say we were better off escaping the way we did.  Not sure if the oldest of my people could stand before that bastard god of old.  Your welcome by the way, and you can thank me by cleaning more than your eye patch on a regular basis."

Oh look you made it and here I was starting to think you were hiding from me my sweet Sleizei.  I know you would dream of being Lazei on this day... no no no that would be crazei right sweet Sleizei... I mean you would never skip out on me on...

Insert long dramatic pause as Fa Dao points behind him to a wall where an portrait hangs decorating the stone garden...

The Stone Garden of Perverse Pleasures Baiken_guilty_gear_and_1_more_drawn_by_ban__c6a992456171ef3c7a1141a575846da9

music playing in the background...

as Fa Dao spoke simple terrifying to Reizei words.

After all today is Slutty Bunny Sundae.

Grinning the change from dopey jackass Fa Dao into sadistic methodical calculating tyrant is Fa Dao as agonizingly obvious.

And you're not dressed properly Reizei... you know what happens when your aren't dressed properly for Slutty Bunny Sundaes.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:45 pm

She rolled her eye. "Yeah...  thanks." She replied in a half sarcastic manner. "Old Gods, Fog Gods, War Gods and Pigsties. It's all a bunch of rubbish to me." She spat, turning around and realized that she HAD seen this place before. She began to pale. "No... no, you furry bastard, we flew the frying pan and into the oven!" She gasped, before hearing the tell tale voice of a sleezy, bastard she knew and hated.

"Oh look you made it and here I was starting to think you were hiding from me my sweet Sleizei.  I know you would dream of being Lazei on this day... no no no that would be crazei right sweet Sleizei... I mean you would never skip out on me on..."

Reizei eye twitched, as it became clear where they had landed now, staring at the dopey eyed psychopath who really, really wanted to fuck her since he took over the job. She lost an eye, an arm, and her right to walk in public without scrutiny nor temporary imprisonment thanks to him. Her eyes went to the damn portrait of her in that horrible outfit he made her wear on these days, and it was one of the reasons why she had been in the market that day. She didn't say a word to Fa Dao, and turned to Bilse and forced opened his mouth with her hand and right foot. "Bilse open up, I'd rather be digested than digest this situation, I don't need to put up with this..." She grumbled, trying to push open his mouth wide enough to slip back inside! She could not put up with the Wraith Reagent any longer, she was going to lose her godsdamned mind over this, or some other body part to this psychotic bastard.
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:52 pm

Now, now Sleizei don't play coy with me. You know the rules very well. Either this becomes my heaven or your personal hell. Get you Slutty Bunny Sundae clothes on you have to the count of Cut off her left leg to get them on. You know my other guards are eager to see you lose another pretty limb.

Don't make me mar your beautiful body any more than it already is.

GUARDS CUT OFF HER...

Bilse Svine despite Reizei's atetmpts to force herself back into his mouth; a mouth that could barely fit her hand and wrist let alone the whole of her body was being completely ignored by Fa Dao as if he didn't even exist. For his part Bilse was ok with being ignored by the mad ruler of the Gendoshima underworld.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:27 am

She blinked, trying to push open the maw. “C’mon… oinker! Open UP!” She screamed, before she hears Fa Dao speak up, to which she coughed out: “I need a shower!” She turned around, glaring back at Fa Dao. “A shower, because this pig here has me covered in his slime. I’m not going to be able to fit in those clothes, and besides you know its a two person job... “ She lowered herself, and bowed her head down, forehead to the tiles. “Lord...Wraith Reagent…” her hidden face was grimacing, her teeth clenched tightly.
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:31 am

Chain her to the fountain!

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:40 am

She glanced up from her prostrate position and she gasped. “N-no, Lord Wraith Reagent, I’ll get into it, just allow me to take a shower first, besides… there are more important manners to speak about, the fog is gone, the fucking-I didn’t say fuck sir- FUCK-SHIT-CUNT--” she shook her head. “...there’s a headless smokey creature on the bridge in the cloud district, the city is in chaos!” She explained.
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:48 am

With a sadistic grin the Wraith's guards marched in taking hold of Reizei, in moments she was being bound to the fountain within his garden.  Fa Dao watching quietly as his other guards marched out of the garden wide grins across their faces, they may not have gotten a piece of her to play with this tie, but they didn't miss a beat when it came to tormenting their superior in the Wraith Regent's service.

The Stone Garden of Perverse Pleasures Baiken_and_axl_low_guilty_gear_drawn_by_negresco__sample-fb36d14b2e0bbf055302d766695dbd09

Now then my dear where should I begin this time!

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:20 am

“Oh fucking Gods!” She screamed, feeling the chains slip around her chest… why did Axl and Nezko always do this to her?! Still… it was effective as the chain loop bound her arms and yet, accentuated her chest’s features. The water acted as a shower of sorts, oddly enough, pinned to the fountain. She wiggled and squirmed, her breasts bobbing and bouncing… it was sometimes hard to forget how sexy Tsujino Reizei was when she wasn’t chopping someone’s arm off. She stared at him with a wide eye and grits her teeth. “How about your fucking attitude you lech! Start there, and maybe, no… people still won’t like your damn rhymes! You’re raps fuckin’ suck!!” She spat.
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:25 am

I don't rap sweet one, and I guess you have chosen just which of your limbs you'd like removed this time...

That foul tongue of...

THUNK! Bilse Svine smiled a sadistic grin as he stood over Fa Dao having just silenced him with a vicious strike from his rather large Butcher's block.  Hefting the Wraith Regent up onto one arm the massive boar like man turned to Reizei...

"I wonder what would happen to you if I just leave with him right now, maybe something far worst than his foul sexual intentions I would assume?"

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:38 am

Reizei felt sweat roll down her neck, and when she realized she was a hand short of effective sign language, and that her tongueless future was going to be ten times harder, she found the reprieve in watching Fa Dao’s body frozen in place… a welt growing on the top of his skull before his eyes roll back and he fell forward!

She blinked her long lashes, and glanced up at her savior… one she did not expect. With Bisle cheekily threatening her back, she chuckled. “Heh… not bad, you know, anyone tell ya your a slick piece of ham, man?” She grinned. “You know, despite being a fur, you saved my bacon. How about letting me out, and I’ll break into the Regent's safe behind that portrait of me up there, and we can celebrate on behalf of sleeping beauty there, eh?” She proposed.
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:50 am

"Well...!"

THUNK!  Butcher's block to face Reizei saw it coming to say the least.  

"I was going to just leave you, but somehow I just don't think being the plaything of this pigs followers and successor is a cruel enough fate."

With one hand he snapped the chains off Reizei and caught her as she fell forward. Tossing her on top of Fa Dao over his shoulders.  A position he was quite certain she had be in before.  With out turning he stepped in to the darkness of a different kind one far removed from the feeble light of Fa Dao the latest Wraith Regent, carrying with him through the darkness his prize and his guilty pleasure.

[to here]

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Reizei Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:06 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:"Well...!"

THUNK!  Butcher's block to face Reizei saw it coming to say the least.  

"I was going to just leave you, but somehow I just don't think being the plaything of this pigs followers and successor is a cruel enough fate."

With one hand he snapped the chains off Reizei and caught her as she fell forward. Tossing her on top of Fa Dao over his shoulders.  A position he was quite certain she had be in before.  With out turning he stepped in to the darkness of a different kind one far removed from the feeble light of Fa Dao the latest Wraith Regent, carrying with him through the darkness his prize and his guilty pleasure.

[to here]

"I knew you see, wha---OW!" She gasped, before her eyes went wide and head hung forward. "Ugghhhh...." She groaned.
Reizei
Reizei
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Kumaki Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:21 am

"My Lord, are we prepared for today's....? My Lord?" Kumaki blinks, the short, busty concubine entered the garden where Fa Dao was conducting business. All she could see was a sign of a disturbance, chains on the fountain, and Fa Dao's favorite pillow absent of her Lord's derriere. The woman blinked. "Master Fa Dao...?" She called out, looking around. Not many places for one to hide in the stone garden...

Kumaki
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

The Stone Garden of Perverse Pleasures Empty The Stone Garden of Perverse Pleasures

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:24 am

Master Fa Dao...?

The words echoed with some force around the stone Garden of Perverse Pleasures,
as the concubine shouted her lord and master's name.  Looking to and fro with no luck,
she spotted a little blood by the chains where he often practice or watched his concubines
practice some of his most favored perverse pleasures upon one another and other special
guest to his private garden.

The silence she heard in response to her calls was eerie in a strange and foreign way
as never before had the garden been so empty when Fa Dao the Wraith reagent was in.

Of all the things the silence could mean, having left the Garden of Perverse Pleasures was not
one of them, as his guards were at a good safe distance outside of the garden, in the Wraith
Reagents modest palace.

A commotion rose from within the palace itself, as the guards were heard shouting to one another.
This was a warning not to Fa Dao and his guest and concubine who had all been in the garden or had
entered when the guards were sent out.  Instead it was a warning to one planning on entering the garden
one who it was believed would be a disturbance to the Wraith reagent by his ever faithful body guards.

Kumaki could clearly her the voices of Fa Dao's bodyguards shouting at the unexpected guest that their
master was not to be disturbed for any reason.  While the reply was not loud enough to be hear.  More
shouting about accepting his anger on their own head, and the guards not taking any blame were clear as
crystal inside the garden.  Again the reply was not able to be heard.  But the silence that followed was
deafening as the door leading to the Garden of Perverse Pleasures was slammed open, echoing throughout
the garden drowning out all other sound for what seemed an eternity.

Through the doorway into the palace light flooded, blinding the Wraith's bodyguards as a lone figure strolled
through into the garden.  In one hand her sword was unsheathed wind visibly swirling around the length of
the blade as she walked.  Draped across her narrow shoulders was a white coat, with dark trim that was not
normally seen upon the slight but well toned figure of the female elf who walked into Fa Dao's sacred den of vices.  
She was his hunter, a problem solverthat had been well used by Fa Dao for her combat skills.  One that had
somehow managed to avoid being chained to the pillar for his various appetites.

She had been tasked with tracking a traitor down, one that had somehow managed to infiltrate successfully into
the Wraith Reagent's curt as his spies inside the Governmental Guard had informed him.  A number of his secret
dealings had been reported to the Governmental Guard, dealings which could have lead to his untimely arrest.
Or worse if he could have been linked directly to him.  The look on her face beneath the wide brim of her hat was
complete displeasure and disgust.  Her eyes were covered, hidden beneath her tilted hat.  She scanned the garden
not seeing Fa Dao.  A hundred basic questions coming to her mind, yet she only asked one.

"Where is the Wraith Reagent?  I bring news of success."

She spoke briskly and to the point still looking for Fa Dao as her free hand curled around the sleeve of her oddly out of place new coat.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down