Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Herukyatto no Monogatari: The Legend of the Demon World Portal and Kasha the Hellcat

Go down

Herukyatto no Monogatari: The Legend of the Demon World Portal and Kasha the Hellcat Empty Herukyatto no Monogatari: The Legend of the Demon World Portal and Kasha the Hellcat

Post  Kasha the Hellcat Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:04 am

This is a tale from the surviving records of Tsukasa Tangeshima, High Fire Priestess during the year 1479, during the early years of the Benzi Rebellion. This is a tale from the surviving records of Tsukasa Tangeshima, High Fire Priestess during the year 1479, during the early years of the Benzi Rebellion. It is the account, the Herukyatto no Monogatari, or Hellcat story written by the Fire Priestess and Onmyoji Warrior Mage sent under the banner of the Benzi Shogunate alongside her Master, the Warrior Monk and Fire Mage Tetsu Tanegashima This account has passed down the generations, and is a well known tale in modern day Beijio. To this end, many these days believe the story to be simply that, a story to usher children to bed, or to serve as a weary reminder of how dangerous this world can be…

Unknown date, 1479

Herukyatto no Monogatari: The Legend of the Demon World Portal and Kasha the Hellcat 0urjzXw

The sky was a deep scarlet around Benzi Makai, with the wind blowing heavily against the trees and banners still hanging off the wooden battlements and structures that had stood in disrepair for many centuries if not longer. The Neko Majin, and Nekomata who dwelled in these ruins called it home; yokai who had been displaced and were seeking shelter came here. Then, their benefactor arrived. Upon great ox-cart wheels blazing red with fire, she rolled into their camp. Her flames, though trailing walls of crimson in her wake, did not burn the structures around her, nor what little purple hued grass remained in the despoiled area.
One of the yokai turned to her with a wide grin. “Kasha is back!” With her scream, the other female felines began to rush to the woman known as ‘Kasha’. She was tall, with long black hair that fell to mid back, with matching feline ears and whipping tail. She had the claws of a panther, her hands and feet covered with thick black fur. She had large yellow eyes, and whiskers coming off her human looking flesh that was pale compared to her fur. She licked the back of her left paw as she descended one of the cart’s wheels, a large burlap sack affixed to her silk obi tied around her ratty, once pleasant silk robes. Robes that were that of a courtier, or of a highly ranked courtesan. Pink and black, with designs partially faded, hung loose and low so her jiggly assets could wobble as freely as she liked, while keeping the kimono short on her thick legs to show off more flesh to the passer by.

She smiled amused by their presence as the yokai and demonkin surrounded her in a semicircle. “My my, you wretches can’t live without me can you?” She sighed and berated them, despite the act she did care for her kin.

“What you bring this time Kasha?” One of the younger girls asked, and Kasha ignored her as she brushed by with sashaying hips. “Only the finest for us, nobles… young and old. Children. Some wives.” Kasha began, looking over her left shoulder with an attractive look upon her face.

To this the others began to giggle and gasp with joy, as Kasha swung her head towards the community bowl she had set up at the center of the ruins. “Those Samurai are too busy killing each other to defend their homes, it was almost pitifully easy… you’d think they’d keep someone strong behind to defend them, but alas…” Kasha sighed, sounding mockingly disappointed as she plucks the bag from her hip and empties it into the bowl.

Several shrunken humans, some with mice-like features while others simply human fell into the bowl semi conscious and in a trance like state, many still wearing their fancy silk clothes. “I kept their wrappings on, some of you need better clothes… if Vergil stopped by you’ll all make a fool out of me!” She scoffed, plucking the shrine maiden from the bowl for her own use.

There were young men, children, women in the bowl. Some were retainers, others noble of blood, and a few were just around at the wrong time. There was enough for the few Yokai Kasha took care of, should one of them not be too greedy. She kept an eye for such, as they’d not live long for defying her rules. There were only a handful of times she had to kill a fellow demon for misbehaving and not adhering to the conduct. These were starving creatures, and most could not fend for themselves in the mortal realm above… she pitied them.

“Be sure to put their wrappings and clothing somewhere where they won’t get dirty.” She explained, as she stripped the unconscious shrine maiden and as she did, the clothes began to stretch in her off hand, becoming their original size once more. The white kimono Kasha held was still, small for Kasha who stood 7 or so feet tall depending on her mood. She tossed the kimono to one of the felines and began to walk away. “They’ll be awake soon,” she explained, while tearing the red high waist hakama from her slumbering morsel, and tossed it aside without a care as it reverted to its original size.

The shrine maiden began to stir due to the cool air but before she had a chance to register what was happening, Kasha bit down over her torso with a sickening crack.

This was what the others were waiting to hear, as they began to strip themselves naked for a little ritual they had when Kasha came bearing gifts for them. Naked, they’d eat and paint themselves in the blood of their prey, while others simply swallowed to enjoy the squirming sensation within.

The various Nekomajin flittered about, engaging in their own forms of torture and consumption. Some liked to season their meals with terror. Others preferred a simple quick bite, or swallow. For some, the act of eating gave them energy for… other, baser instincts.

Herukyatto no Monogatari: The Legend of the Demon World Portal and Kasha the Hellcat KCnjCDN
Herukyatto no Monogatari: The Legend of the Demon World Portal and Kasha the Hellcat 5HPaphY

Kasha looked on, sitting high upon the stone stairs of the dilapidated Temple that was affixed to this fortress. The legs of the shrine maiden twitching as blood rolled over her lower lip, down the corner of her jaw. She brought a claw to the woman’s crotch, and pushed her inside, slurping the bare legs with her rough tongue as she chewed and then swallowed the morsel. She wiped the blood off her cheek with a gentle hum while the others continued their ritual.

“Such easy prey, mortals be. They let themselves be bewitched and before they know it, they are consumed by which they fear the most…” Kasha says aloud to herself, when she noticed one of the young Nekomata not partaking, still in her black robes. “Yamashiro.” Kasha called out to the short haired Nekomata, who turned to face Kasha with a startled expression. Kasha looked down at the shorter feline, her yellow eyes lidded. “Why are you not partaking of the bounty? You’re just as obligated to eat as everyone else. You’re not being ousted by the others, are you?” She calmly asked.

Yamashiro looked crestfallen, ears drooped. She didn’t appear willing to speak about it, and Kasha found the younger creature’s disposition confusing. “Well, suit yourself then. If you wish to die with an empty stomach I won’t stop you.” Kasha sighed after the long silence between them. She pulled out a gourd from her cleavage and began to pour herself a drink- the finest sake from the mortal realm. She had to say, those mortals did know how to make a decent brew to rival the swill they had down here… that was for sure.

Herukyatto no Monogatari: The Legend of the Demon World Portal and Kasha the Hellcat T91LDHD

Herukyatto no Monogatari: The Legend of the Demon World Portal and Kasha the Hellcat M35t3Pp

A mysterious cloaked figure, carrying a gleaming Katana in its scabbard, and a larger object on his back, approached the despoiled temple stairs.

Herukyatto no Monogatari: The Legend of the Demon World Portal and Kasha the Hellcat JmRYVyP

Kasha turned her attention to the cloaked figure approaching the steps, and at first thought it was the young lord, Everin Faust approaching. “Shigemi isn't here today my Lord, you may want to check the field of spider lilies… she’s not going to give you her sword-” she began before noticing the katana. “Yamashiro… have fun for once, leave us be.” She says calmly before standing before the cloaked individual.

Yamashiro, looking between them, silently parted ways, and left the pair standing. “Speak of the Blue Devil himself, it's not the little azure flame who wishes to be you… what brings me this honor, Lord Faust?” Kasha asked, bowing, her breasts hanging and swaying beneath her as she bowed.

The figure smiled behind the shadow of his hood.

Herukyatto no Monogatari: The Legend of the Demon World Portal and Kasha the Hellcat TNNjO43

“So, You mistook me for my wayward descendant? How amusingly appropriate.” said the man, Vergil Faust, the current Patriarch and Lord of the House of Faust. This man was a true Demon Lord of the council of the Fallen under the reign of the Throne of Empress Alexastria, the last of the Fallen of Hell.

“I see you are making regular incursions into the Mortal World of Galiavan to see your little litter of kittens here survive. Good… Good. Too few of our kin do what you do to ensure that at least some of our species survives. Your uncharacteristic generosity may earn you prestige.” Vergil said, his glue eyes flashed crimson for a moment.

She rolled her eyes. “You think too highly of me, I just have a bad habit picking up lost strays and I can’t stand to look at hungry little eyes staring up at me. It's annoying.” She scoffed, playing it up a little as she raises her torso and adjusts the open kimono a little so she wouldn’t be seen completely nude by the powerful Blue Devil. “Your wayward… nephew we’ll call him, tries to emulate you, you know? It's annoying. He’s even trying to make a katana strong as yours if not stronger and thinks that runt Oni Shigemi is the key to it somehow.” She rolled her eyes again, folding her arms under her generously large and bouncing bosom. She could already hear Shigemi’s annoying deep and raspy voice cackling in her thoughts. She hoped some day, someone would remove one of her precious horns.

Vergil shook his head and smirked as he pulled the hood back.

Herukyatto no Monogatari: The Legend of the Demon World Portal and Kasha the Hellcat OZvfOmX

“Everin assumes much.” the Elder Demon Lord began. “The creation of a true Devil Arm is a secret reserved only for the Fallen. My own father, Sparda, earned three such rewards for his bravery and prowess on the battlefields against the Heavenly Host back during the dawn of the Eternal Conflict. When Father died, I inherited this one - The Yamato.”

Herukyatto no Monogatari: The Legend of the Demon World Portal and Kasha the Hellcat OnEc5dZ

“What Everin seeks to emulate with his limited power and understanding cannot be done. While I do praise my descendant for making such a bold attempt, I am not above seeing the flaws in my own kin’s attempt. Still… his father, my grandson, did ask me for a piece of Yamato in order to help him make his own Devil Arm. I do believe Everin’s current weapon contains that piece.” Vergil finished saying, even as he stood like a sentinel, leaning on the Yamato like a cane.

Kasha shrugged. “It’s only natural I suppose, given your deeds…” She says as she approached him, her hand upon his shoulder as she circled him, tracing the pads of her claws across his fine cloak as she did so. “You are a legend, your family reigns throughout the Demon Realm because of your deeds as well as the deeds of your Grandson.” she meowed, her lidded, golden eyes narrowing in on him. “The only reason why most of the demon realm in general keeps order is due to you. It’s simple, they admire you, and want to have everything to do with you. Even if it means playing friendly with the ones you despise.” She sighed, in a light, mocking manner as she slipped away from him like a sheet of silk being gently pulled away from a bed.

She sashayed over to the top of the temple’s steps, and swung around, crossing one sexy thigh over the other and held up the bottle. “Come, have a drink with me my Lord, it would bring me honor~” She mused. “It is not often one gets a chance to converse with royalty after all.” Kasha added amusingly.

Vergil chuckled as he followed the playful Neko Majin Youkai. He sighed as he gracefully sat down beside her. “You act as though I had a choice in the matter” he began. “I am a Devil Lord who has a job to do on behalf of ‘Her’. I aim to make sure we can all go home one day, when our kin come and find us, I want our people to be ready to return home, where we belong. Being this attached to one world, one tiny little mudball of mortals when entire realms and universes of mortals are out there, waiting for us, it galls me to see how limited we have become in our choices. Everin doesn’t understand. He sees this as his opportunity to carve out his own kingdom, away from the rule of the Fallen. But his quest will eventually deprive us of our strength in the long term. He is young, and needs to learn to think of the larger picture before I can name him as my successor.”

She shrugged. “He’s not the only one,” as she pours him sake into an ochoko, a cup that allows more volume than the typical saucer could offer. “There are many down here who also want to make their own paths, kingdoms and the like. Me? I’m content where I am, so long as I am able to do as I please. But there are others who I believe would rather be human. It's almost satirical to think, as mortals emulate us in the dawn of time… then for us to emulate them? Ha!” She poured herself some of the human made sake almost hypocritically. “It’s a snake devouring its own tail…” she chuckled. She then turned her glance from the community area where her fellow felines were happlessly devouring their treats, back to Lord Faust. “You did not come to this dirty hovel and decaying temple to talk politics, nor are you here to finally let me ravish you with my…delicate body~” She says as she leaned back onto one arm and playfully traced her left hand down her chest, the fabric of her kimono slightly looser, but not becoming undone by her claws. She giggled playfully and looked at him seriously. “What has brought you here, my Lord?” Kasha purred.

Virgil looked at kasha for just a moment, before smirking again “What was that old human saying? ‘The grass is always greener on the other side’? I believe that phrase is used to describe the fact that most beings, including we denizens of Hell will always envy that which we do not have. Things always seem better than they are when someone else has them, and we then form a desire to possess them. I do believe that poor mortal priestess that is currently digesting in your stomach wishes she were in your position, and you hers right now. Alas, it is not meant to be.” he said before drawing out a large red-orange colored bottle from beneath his cloak.

Herukyatto no Monogatari: The Legend of the Demon World Portal and Kasha the Hellcat LU8xr4M

“Here’s a little something from my personal reserve.” Vergil explained as he popped the cork with a flick of his thumb, and he poured a little of the amber liquid into Kasha’s dish. “As a Majin of hellfire, I think you’ll appreciate this particular brew.” he said with a wink, before he drank a hefty swallow from the bottle himself.

“As for why I’m here, as I said, I reward those who show both loyalty and initiative. Your kindness towards less fortunate Majin in this temple is a rare thing for any demon. I reward those who think of the whole, rather than simply the self. But please, do try the beverage…” urged Vergil.

Kasha’s lidded gaze upon him gave her a slightly unamused look, but again, mostly for show to hide her confusion, she did as he asked. “Very well then, I think you most of all have spent a little too much time with the humans. I’m just thinking if I’m going to become senile like you one day.” She teased, before knocking back the foreign and high quality brew. As he said… It was quite invigorating. “Hm, I’m sure the little Miko inside me, what's alive anyway will be enjoying that alcohol washing over her naked, bleeding little body.” She chuckled darkly, licking her lips. The topic of the reward came flushing back to the forefront of her mind again, and she leaned back with both paws flattening upon the stone walkway leading towards the dilapidated temple. “Though I like gifts. Especially ones from senile old devils.” She says sticking her tongue out at him playfully.

“Well, you're quite the little minx when I just gifted you the Flames of Ifrit” Vergil smiled. “You see, that small portion of my Dragon's breath Mead? That was no ordinary mead. The soul of that poor Priestess? Miko was it? The brw dissolved her soul into it, and infused it’s powers into your very blood now. It enhanced your flames well beyond your normal capabilities. You now have Ifrit’s Flame in you. Ifrit… the greatest of the Hellfire Dragons. You’ll be much harder to defeat in battle now, Kasha. Perhaps strong enough to defeat and consume those mortal Devil Hunters you complained about? We’ll see, won’t we?” Vergil smirked as he finished bestowing Kasha with the first rune of Brimstone he had bestowed in many ages.

Herukyatto no Monogatari: The Legend of the Demon World Portal and Kasha the Hellcat RpACxLU

She blinked at his response, and shrugged. “Yeah, but it isn’t flowers or sweets or-” she teased before she started to laugh at her attempt to tease him, and to keep herself from reacting too much from such an esteemed honor. She suddenly shrank a little, to accommodate his height compared to hers, and was slightly shorter than the Blue Devil himself now, her paws becoming human like hands and feet, though scorched black instead of fur. “-you could make love to me~” She playfully purred, as she leaned close to him… then he brought ‘them’ up. Those assholes. She closed her eyes and peeled her way back to grab the bottle of sake and pour herself another. “Yes… those… Onm...Myoga? I cannot recall their silly order of magic. They are a group of warrior monks and mages who purge the Yokai from the above world, that conniving Dragon-Kin Elfling that modeled her society after ours, what, a thousand years ago…? And now… now…. The silver haired bitch who wanted to only observe us, now makes war with her own people and us. Well, in small numbers. I doubt she’d try to send a real army to wipe out Yokai in her little kingdom above. They are annoying, but they lack numbers and I think the little warlord Himeko Benzi realizes how inefficient their order is, so she may not put too much stock into them after a few years. She’s more focused on keeping her small kingdom together, but ohhhhh would I like to see her try to invade Benzi Makai with her band of Acolyte Cultists.” She slurred.

Vergil frowned slightly as Kasha spoke, but even as she finished her explanations, his frown formed into another cruel smirk, as his palm hovered over the Brimstone Sigil he had bestowed upon her chest, and a slight blue light emanated from the center of his palm. “I see that you are quite agitated by these hunters. I usually do not involve myself in the affairs of the Mortal World, but… I believe I have a mission for you that you will quite relish.” he said.

“I have altered your Mark. Your powers will now grow in direct proportion to the amount of negative energy you can extract from these ‘Hunter Cultists’.” he said, before he leaned down in close to Kasha’s face his face merely inches from hers, and for the first time, his eyes took on their true inhuman state, and glowed red like cinders.

Herukyatto no Monogatari: The Legend of the Demon World Portal and Kasha the Hellcat BObPbgA

“I want you to find them. I want you to make them feel fear, anger and hatred. I want you to torture them in agony until they beg for death, and beyond. I want you to break their minds and their souls. And then, when they are finally so broken they can never return to normal mortal society, I want you to either consume them, or rape their souls completely. Do this, and your powers will increase in direct proportion to the negative energy they will generate for you. Do this to enough of their numbers, and you will become unstoppable. And you will have taught the mortals of Galiavan as a whole to never underestimate the Demon Realm ever again. Start by stalking them first, isolate individual hunters, and capture them, take your time with them one on one, until you get strong enough to challenge more than one of them at a time. Soon, you’ll be powerful enough to rip Himiko right out of her well guarded palace with pitiful ease all on your own, by feeding on her own disciples.” Vergil said, his grin grew demonic as he described the mission to Kasha.

She chuckled. “Maybe so, at this point she’s so distracted by that Beijiosake something to fully plan a wide scale invasion let alone defend against one. Granted, they’d have to find a way to come down here and face us to be a threat to Benzi Makai… and they’d have to have support from her troops whom, I doubt she’d even send to aid a couple of religious freaks.” Kasha says with a chuckle, but she did enjoy what he had in mind and his face being so close to her own. She smirked. “Oh, but I will do as you asked, and am very thankful for this enhanced gift, and the hand you have upon my breast!” She blew hot air into his face before throwing her head back into riotous, cruel laughter. Kasha looked up to the Demon Realm’s single moon, smirking. “Those mortal souls are so fragile, it’ll be a massacre. The kind I like.” She licked her lips. “Oh… that reminds me, aside from that Dragon-kin, there’s a dragon in the above world that has been attacking both demons and mortals alike. Both of our kind have taken to calling her Tiamat, she’s a reckless and vile scaly bitch who almost ate me, twice!” She exhaled with a harumph.

Vergil smiled “Well, at least they will be easy picking early on at least.” He then pulled back a little when she mentioned Tiamat.

“Hmmm… it will be some time before the Empress is ready to enter this dimension. She could easily control this Tiamat, if she shares Dragonblood. However, in lieu of this, I may just have to send in Everin or another enforcer to destroy this creature before she becomes problematic.”

When he finished Vergil replaced the cork into his bottle of Dragon’s breath mead, and put it away. “I must be off. Much more planning and management needs doing. I can’t rely on everyone as much as I do you, afterall. If you keep up your excellent work, you may earn your Nobility before too long.” the blue devil reassured as he reached up and started tugging his hood back over his head.

She frowned at this, leaning her head onto her open right palm as her breasts hung in the loose folds of her garment while she lay on her right side across the upper section of stone steps. “Awww… so soon? Here I am teasing you the night away, any demon would flounder and here you are, walking away without so much as a kiss, ha!” Kasha smiled. “That’s why I like you, Lord Faust. You’re not like any demon or mortal I’ve met.” She says in a respectful tone. “I am going to put the skills you’ve given me to use. Try not to keep me waiting long though, who knows if I am alive or dead or bound to someone by the time you come back.” Kasha frowned, in a playful manner, thanks to her lidded, smiling eyes giving her away.

Vergil smiled a little, and with a lightning quick body flicker, he appeared behind Kasha again, and laying beside her, he then turned her head up to face him, and planted a subtle, gentle kiss on her lips.

But with that slight touch, Vergil's body flickered again, and disappeared.

Kasha stood there… and wasn’t sure if she was elated, or livid by the tenacity and teasing of the Blue Devil even as she smiled and began to take her three gifts into consideration.

Recruit
Recruit

Darkstorm Zero and Edgar Holden like this post

Back to top Go down