Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rocky Coast

2 posters

Go down

The Rocky Coast  Empty The Rocky Coast

Post  Reiri Kamura Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:10 pm

[from the dungeon escape tunnel]

After much traversing with her bat ally, and her human lacky, Jack, Reiri finally pushed through the abandoned escape tunnel's winding path to the coast, pushing free a large pillar which had collapsed the entrance some centuries ago likely. They were now on the bottom of the sheer clifface, the grand palace high above them. The waves crashed hard against the deadly, slippery crags, junk such as old shipwreck debris scattered the gnarly beach. "Phew, thank goodness its low tide or we'd be swimmin' with the mersharks, Jack!" The vampire chuckled, turning to him with a fangy smile and hands on her hips. "Get a load of that salty, brine laced air... its terrible, but better than the stuffy moldly and cellar like cesspool of those outdated dungeons, no?" She asked, giggling playfully as she pulled the young man out. "So, for me being the most gracious of Vampire hosts and your savior... like three times now, you can owe it up to me by helping me head to the Capital of World, y'know, Ithteca? I can fly there, sure, but I've heard some rumors and I may need you to keep me on track. Before you get all 'no, I don't you nothing' I could always just haul your ass up to the palace again and throw you into your aunt's domestic abusing hands again! Given she's not in a mood, she'd throw your butt back into a cell and with all those deaths... hmm. Related or not, you're kinda a dead man." She says with a smile, patting his shoulder sympathetically. "Me, on the other hand... I can slip away like smoke. I'm not human remember, I can just leave. But before you say I'm a cruel, crazy bitch, I'll sweeten the deal by not only paying you with real money, for new weapons, clothes... a bath, you stink like a pig, I'll pay you 1,000,000 Gilex for just getting me to Ithteca. No jokes, no strings. I have more than that to give away if you're greedy, but I'll only go up to 1.5 Million, as no deserves more than that, unless you're going to be my personal slav-er, servant~" She giggled with a cute smile.

"Now, you're on the run from multiple people now, that money can clearly help clean your name and I can act as a witness to clear ya of the deaths of those guards when they come looking for you." She explained, before hugging her arm around Jack's shoulder her cheek pressing against his... a vicious smile on her face! "So, lets make the best of this relationship, kay? We'll look back at this someday and commiserate, I promise!" She chuckled darkly. "...not that you have much choice. Again, I don't break criminals out of jail, even if they didn't do anything wrong, for free. I gave you my blood as well, which is worth more than any gilex on the planet I assure you." She explained, hands behind her head as she arched her back. "Now, watch your step~" She reminded, and began walking along the shore line. "Its slippery, and I'd rather not have to carry your butt across the desert. We'll need to find a vehicle too... I'm feeling lazy." She yawned.
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

The Rocky Coast  Empty Re: The Rocky Coast

Post  Farah Hisanori Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:04 am

(From here)

From the stone and mortar, to the craigs of the sea cliffs, out limped the so called 'Wolf', who now stumbled on the rocky coast under the steep cliffside beneath the Beijionese Castle so many stories above her! She looked about, growling like a wild animal as she took out her makeshift weapon, the empty automatic rifle she had been using as a machine pistol, raising it above her head like a club as she wandered the sea rocks around the lapping waves. "Where are you?!! I smell you...! I know you were here...!! You vampire, BITCH!!!" Screamed the insane Farah, wandering the rocky shoreline and bleeding from her injuries, her healed injuries, and simply dripping with blood from the others she killed inside that dungeon. "I... swear, to the Gods and Devils.... I'm... going to murder you...! MURDER YOU DEAD!!" She shrieked, swinging her makeshift club around as she laughed hysterically!

Farah eventually made it down to a small stretch of sandy beach, her eyes bloodshot as she began to drag her bleeding form about. "Kill... I'm gonna... kill..." she muttered to herself, repeating the line over and over as she dragged her sore limbs across the sand before falling onto her voluminous bosom! "Hah...hah...hah...." She panted, sweat and blood still running down her curvy body; salty ocean water lapping at her leather and silk clothes, stretching out the blood trail. "I'll kill that bitch... I'll do it..." she grumbled, unable to stand up yet, having taken almost all of her energy after what she had faced in the dungeon... how she survived? Well, that was between her and a Wraith...

"Ughh..." she groaned, shakily beginning to crawl back to her feet again.
Farah Hisanori
Farah Hisanori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down