Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Throne Room (2nd floor)

+5
The Beijionese Serpent
Maron Marcell
Rufus Tenik
Ikai Boontai
Sango Sigara
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Throne Room (2nd floor) Empty The Throne Room (2nd floor)

Post  Sango Sigara Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:35 pm

Huge chamber made of a laquered red colored wood, and polished red marble flooring and red silk curtains over windows that look out to the sea. The Empress' throne is in the center of the room. The Empress now a lonely individual sits in this chair which was meant for her husband Demianu and was his till he passed away five years ago. Behind the throne is a beautiful yet imposing moseic of the War God Freyd; and if one was in the Empress Sango's shoes staring at the entryway to the throne room-they could see on the wall of that door is a large decorated map of Galiavan.

Rather easily pissed as of late, Sango has developed a trap door-completely hidden by a the entry way rug that will swing open and send those who she deem 'reasonable for punishment' down a shaft to the lower recesses of the palace and into the Royal Dungeon.

Last edited by Sango Sigara on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the Trap door :p)
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

The Throne Room (2nd floor) Empty Re: The Throne Room (2nd floor)

Post  Ikai Boontai Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:44 pm

A foot soldier of the royal guard brings forward a letter from Ikai:

"Sango,

Why would you be getting a letter from the old perv? Hmm...maybe because i'm in a bit of a jam and need money? Spent it all on booze...

Seriously that's what you were thinking?! Jeeze...Sango I thought you had more respect! I would like to ask a favor on your behalf of staying in your palace, and possibly having a wedding. I'm currently playing Damian for Sakura's hand in marriage...probably will win.

Write back (just leave out the attitude),
Master Ikai"
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Sango blinked. "That poor girl...she has no Idea..." she said softly outloud. She took the back of the note and wrote: "Sure Perv. I'll give it a week and ten seconds. That's how long it take you to get here I'm thinking-and ten seconds for the marriage to be canceled. With love, Sango."
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:32 am

"A wedding? Well there's a switch." came Rufus Tenik's tell-tale voice from the shadows. He took a few steps forward, smoking a cigar and blowing out a smoke ring. "What in the hell is going on with Ikai's head." he said. (older Tenik's voice is similar to the voice actor: Kirk Thorton). He came up to Sango and grinned-staying well away from the rugs. "It's been 18 long years..."
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Sango didnt look up. "Well this will be Ikai's first wife-while your working on what now? Your third?" She replied back, finally glancing at Tenik with a grin that expressed her sarcasm. "So-the last I checked you were banned from the palace-and I believe Ikai still has ill will towards you-if he still doesnt think your dead or not." she said without looking at him, re writing her words on the note.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:53 pm

Rufus grinned. "Some worse things could be said I suppose." He replied as he got closer. "Just as much, I can say that Ikai's first chances of love were killed off by me years ago when I ordered T.O.M. to kill Amiko...If I was the man I am now then-I would have never even had such a twisted individual working for me." he said as he stopped directly in front of her. "I'll pay for the entire wedding. Don't tell the bastard for he wont accept it if he knows..." he said as he stuffed his hands into his pocket and looked out the window-not looking at Sango but still standing next to her.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:00 pm

Sango looked up at Rufus now, her eyes narrowed in suspicion. "What are you getting at Tenik? You think that by paying for his wedding you would be justified for killing his love? Do you know what it's truly like to love someone Tenik then suddenly loose them when they didnt have to die?" she said as her right hand gripped her kimono, her eyes were watery but she didnt look like she was going to cry anytime soon-just filling her words with emotion. "You can say your a changed man-but to everyone else your still the one who made life on Galiavan a living hell..." she told him, her face still expressing emotions of defense and yet aggressively stating her feelings on the subject.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:07 pm

Tenik turned to face her-looking into her eyes with an equal intensity. "I'm not doing this out of repentance because I destroyed his chances with Amiko and made his life hell-but because it's what the Rufus Tenik that Ikai met before his stemming hatred would have done." he replied back. "Overall-yes I'm still the man I was 18 years ago, the one who nearly caused the world to go off the edge and into despair. A man cannot change his past-but he sure as hell can change his future." he added still looking at her eyes. He had been trying very hard to get the world back in the order it should have always been, but he also doubted if this delayed reaction would have any effect on the already failing planet. He turned his gaze away from her when he answered her again. "No...I dont know the pain of loosing someone that I love that could have been entirely avoided." He said as he began to walk out of the room-leaving a check of about 2 billion on her lap. "I'll be taking my leave now, unless you feel to lecture me anymore." he said suddenly as he stood in front of the door.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:34 pm

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out Tenik!" she warned sweetly before standing up. "I'm going to head for a bath-I feel dirty right now..." she thought as she headed to her chambers.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

The Throne Room (2nd floor) Empty (continued from the Empress's chambers)

Post  Sango Sigara Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:11 am

The Empress headed into the throne room, and sat upon her tall chair and turned to the double doors of the throne room's main entry way. She held her father's sword...it trembled slightly. She had not taken up an arm such as this for five years...around the time the blue streak had appeared and when her husband...was killed. "I wan't everyone to leave this room." she ordered. "I need to think...go." she added. She closed her eyes and sighed. The throne room personell left and she was alone again. She needed time to contemplate the situation...
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:36 pm

"You know...it's not nice to toss a guy out the window...especially when he's such a nice guy like me" Ikai spoke as he entered from a nearby window. He walks carefully trying to watch for Sango's reaction. "I'm fairly certain whatever you're pondering can't be so serious that all your visitors must leave. I mean i'm as silent as a statue you won't even know i'm here."

With a blink of an eye Ikai's form became one with his surroundings as he continued to walk towards Sango and eventually sat next to her throne breathing lightly.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:43 pm

"Its more serious than that Ikai." she said with a faint smile, her hand on her chin. "I don't know if you were around here five years ago when the sky streaked cerulean and there was a coup attempt. But...that same blue streak is heading this way...whatever you do Ikai; no matter the outcome...even if I am killed...do not attempt to save me. Instead, I want you to take my throne for me. Stay sharp, say little, and do not react...to what may happen." she said casually.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Ikai blinked. "She needs a vacation...seriously when was the last time i was put up for a position of authority? Beijio-Civil War...when I was a teenager" Ikai thought to himself. He studied Sango's demeanor carefully for a moment as he pondered. Her eyes seemed to be lit with a flame he hadn't seen yet dulled by what seemed to be an "old age" aura...

"Damn...she's gone sensai on me...that's not supposed to happen until i'm dead." Ikai thought to himself then spoke. "I do believe I was your master and you were the pupil. Since when does a sensai replace the pupil? or maybe in simpler terms: DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING!" As he spoke he stood at the window looking at Sango. He bowed then turned his gaze to the window...

A few minutes pass in silence.

Pulling a kunai and a piece of paper from a pouch he stepped in front of the throne placing a small table in between Sango and himself. On the table he placed the parchment; laying the kunai to the side. "If your wish is to make this lunatic of a sensai the one in that throne IF you die then a blood pact is the only way i'll sit in that seat...well other then to bug you." A mock of a smirk flinted over Ikai's face.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Ikai Boontai wrote:Ikai blinked. "She needs a vacation...seriously when was the last time i was put up for a position of authority? Beijio-Civil War...when I was a teenager" Ikai thought to himself. He studied Sango's demeanor carefully for a moment as he pondered. Her eyes seemed to be lit with a flame he hadn't seen yet dulled by what seemed to be an "old age" aura...

"Damn...she's gone sensai on me...that's not supposed to happen until i'm dead." Ikai thought to himself then spoke. "I do believe I was your master and you were the pupil. Since when does a sensai replace the pupil? or maybe in simpler terms: DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING!" As he spoke he stood at the window looking at Sango. He bowed then turned his gaze to the window...

A few minutes pass in silence.

Pulling a kunai and a piece of paper from a pouch he stepped in front of the throne placing a small table in between Sango and himself. On the table he placed the parchment; laying the kunai to the side. "If your wish is to make this lunatic of a sensai the one in that throne IF you die then a blood pact is the only way i'll sit in that seat...well other then to bug you." A mock of a smirk flinted over Ikai's face.

Sango blinked at Ikai's sudden response, before realizing what she had said. She closed her eyes and brought up her hand to hold back a giggle. "You know damn well who was the Sensai back in those days *points to herself with her thumb*. I can't help if you've forgotten in your old age *sticks tongue out at him*." She said opening her eyes and glancing at the table in front of her, and the parchment and kunai that lay upon it. Her eyes flickered briefly, and then she closes those deep brown eyes again. "Just like old times...Reminds me of when we first met..." she spoke softly:

{Flashback}

Emperor Daiske: Sango, my child...it has reached that time in life when you take up the Beijiosaki family tradition. Here before you is Sensai Ikai Boontai. This lad is fresh from the battlefield and a highly accomplished Ninja. From this day forth, you will be placed under his study as his apprentice. This tradition has been in the Beijiosaki bloodline since the year 2283, where it was declaired that the Princess of Beijio will be taught the secrets of Ninjutsu; in order to protect yourself in the event that you were kidnapped or put in a position where you could only rely on your own skills.

The Emperor ran his hand through her hair and grinned. Behind him stood Ikai Boontai, who looked like a pink haired punk just thrown in off the street who never seen such a big place in his whole life. Beside him stood a girl around her age. She would later find out that she too was begining her training with Ikai Boontai, and that her name was Ling-Ling.

Emperor Daiske: This day forth, you will be both the Imperial High Ninja in Training, and he will be known as Ninja Master Boontai, and he will be your Sensai. However, even though this is tradition, you must realize that this is a diplomatic process. Tradition dictates that all diplomatic decisions that are made are signed with blood, and that is not figuratively. Beijio is a proud country, and by signing this parchment before you states you are willingly committed to remain loyal to this contract. To remain loyal to the bitter end, proud of the cause we have made-this is the spirit of the Beijionese people. You must remember, that after this day, any diplomatic action must be carefully thought through before you agree to choose sides. In signing this contract, Sensai Ikai Boontai will become a permanent friend and Ally of the Imperial Family of Beijio till the day the contract is broken.

Next to her father, there was a wooden table with a contract on it, and beside that was a sharp needle that gleamed in the sunlight that shined through the windows. Sango stepped towards the table, looking from her father to the parchment, to Ikai, then to the parchment, to Ikai again, to the parchment and finally back to her father again.

14 year old Sango: I don't want strawberry head over there to teach me! He looks like a dork!

{end of flashback}

Sango let out a giggle. "Those were indeed good times." She replied with a smirk. That day forth, she had no longer just been Princess Sango Beijiosaki, she would become High Imperial Ninja as well. She stood up and walked toward the table and picked up the kunai. She grinned and closed her eyes. "You know, both Demianu and Daiske must be rolling in their graves if they saw me do this." she said, spinning the Kunai between her fingers, before stopping it abruptly and pricking her right index finger. The wound began to bleed, and some of it dripped onto the table and even her silk kimono. "Glad I'm wearing red today~" she said whimsically before bringing over her finger upon the parchment-dabbing the finger on the contract before taking out a feather from inside her kimono and dabbed it's tip onto the bloody wound. She then brought the feather down, and signed her full name in both english and in the Beijionese Kanji. After she was finished she lets go of the feather, and steps backwards till she is sitting back on her throne. "From the moment of my untimely death or inability to rule, you will be Beijio's next Emperor. You know what they say, in a mad world, only the mad are sane." She proclaimed, bringing up her finger and sucking the wound.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:34 am

"Crazy are sane? Man you sound more and more like a cryptic Emperoress every minute...and you signed in blood yourself way back when that I was the sensai, ally, and friend not you" Ikai said at the last phrase sticking his tongue out at Sango. "No matter how old I am It's always enjoyable to fight for the last word...even if it is immature for my age" Ikai thought to himself smirking.

His smirk vanished as he looked upon the piece of parchment in front of him. Without thinking he had taken the real parchment that had an invinibility seal placed upon it. "So much for tearing it up afterwards..." Ikai thought. He tossed the parchment into the air and threw a kunai at it; the kunai glanced off into the ceiling the parchment fluttering back onto the table. Ikai's attention then focused on the streak in the clouds outside and the shouts of the soldiers down below.

"Do you want to win this fight?" Ikai inquired a sly smile crossing his face as he stood up and walked to the window. A fit of laughter consumed him as he watched the streak come closer. A small motion of what seemed like a punch to his own shoulder occurred and the laughter stopped. "Shit...Beijio-Civil War Veteran crazy side coming out...sure I won a crap load of battles but I also allowed for a majority of my battalions to be swiped along side me..." a pause lapsed in Ikai's thoughts. The laughter started once again this time a bit louder.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:29 am

Ikai Boontai wrote:"Crazy are sane? Man you sound more and more like a cryptic Emperoress every minute...and you signed in blood yourself way back when that I was the sensai, ally, and friend not you" Ikai said at the last phrase sticking his tongue out at Sango. "No matter how old I am It's always enjoyable to fight for the last word...even if it is immature for my age" Ikai thought to himself smirking.

His smirk vanished as he looked upon the piece of parchment in front of him. Without thinking he had taken the real parchment that had an invinibility seal placed upon it. "So much for tearing it up afterwards..." Ikai thought. He tossed the parchment into the air and threw a kunai at it; the kunai glanced off into the ceiling the parchment fluttering back onto the table. Ikai's attention then focused on the streak in the clouds outside and the shouts of the soldiers down below.

"Do you want to win this fight?" Ikai inquired a sly smile crossing his face as he stood up and walked to the window. A fit of laughter consumed him as he watched the streak come closer. A small motion of what seemed like a punch to his own shoulder occurred and the laughter stopped. "Shit...Beijio-Civil War Veteran crazy side coming out...sure I won a crap load of battles but I also allowed for a majority of my battalions to be swiped along side me..." a pause lapsed in Ikai's thoughts. The laughter started once again this time a bit louder.

She narrowed her eyes, but couldn't help but smirk back. "Still the same as always Ikai. You still act as young as you look...sometimes younger." she stuck her tongue back at him again. She watched him throw the contract into the air, and the kunai that bounced off it. "Well, I guess the seal is unbreakable. Keep it close to you Ikai. Who ever holds that is the ruler of Beijio, and recieve all the benefits of this nation. If I die, one of my subjects will deliver you a message on the subject." She said rather seriously, yet with a hint of casualness.

She looked over to him and closed her eyes. "I can try to make this act diplomatic as possible. There is no need for bloodshed within my city. If all is lost, and if I ask for him to peacefully spare the city and he doesn't agree, then use every method in your disposal to take care of the problem-but by then it would be your burden to do so *she opens her dark brown eyes and stares back at Ikai's*. You would be the Emperor of Beijio in that scenario." She told Ikai. She suddenly grinned and then smiled. "Well, your already sounding like the Ikai from the Civil War. Don't let that spirit falter. So in the meantime I want you to aid my troops down below; try to keep them from dieing too quickly. Barduwulf was sent to Ithteca to barter with Dufus Buttnik-I mean, Rufus Tenik. Rufus will be supplying Beijio with our first modern arsenal. Some bolt action rifles so we can stop using the muzzle loaders; and a few palace defense heavy machineguns. Sadly, we have none of those modern weapons to our convenience. We only have arrows, spears, the palace cannons (but that would destroy the city if we missed, and cannons are terrible with accuracy and take too long to load), Tangeshima Muzzle loading rifles, are swords and skills. Make the best of what we have Ikai. I'll leave it in your hands." she replied, bowing to him slightly.

Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:22 pm

"Hopefully this isn't the last time we have a chat. I do believe there will be no need for your death." Ikai bowed, made a few gestures with his hands towards Sango then disappeared in a flash of white smoke. The parchment removed from the table replaced by a note with the kunai stabbing it into the table.

"When I say there will be no need for your death I declare a vow. This vow can not be revoked Emperoress. Whether you noticed the gestures or not I have committed this vow to a seal of ninjutsu over your person. This seal will make any damage you take mine before it becomes your own. Have a pleasant time with your diplomacy."
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:35 pm

Sango's eyes quivered when she read the note, letting it drop to the floor with her mouth hung open. Before closing her eyes. "The stubborn fool..." she said at last before sitting back into her seat with her head hung down. "Ikai...your making this harder than it has to be." she said softly to herself with a grin on her face but a tear fell. She didn't want Ikai to do this-he didn't need to die for her actions. "I can't let him do this." she said finally and stood up from her throne.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Maron Marcell Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:51 pm

Sango Sigara wrote:Sango's eyes quivered when she read the note, letting it drop to the floor with her mouth hung open. Before closing her eyes. "The stubborn fool..." she said at last before sitting back into her seat with her head hung down. "Ikai...your making this harder than it has to be." she said softly to herself with a grin on her face but a tear fell. She didn't want Ikai to do this-he didn't need to die for her actions. "I can't let him do this." she said finally and stood up from her throne.

"No...actually, your going to hand over the right to rule this kingdom to me." came the elf's voice, a ninja with her throat slit fell as Maron pushed the corpse forward. "Eh...Ninjas, they're such fun to kill. To bad this girl was only a novice...I probably would have had more fun." she said stepping over the body that bled out. She walked over to the Empress, her hips swaying as she did. She slid the DarkSEED combat knife into the sheath on her thigh, and brought up the Artemis Bolt Launcher. "Don't make any sudden moves Empress-I'd hate to kill you...no, rather I'd love to. But I think my employer may be rather mad if I killed without his permission. Unless he calls me to do so...but I guess I can always do so and not report it. After all, there's something coming isn't it? It's going to come and devour you won't it? Heheheh, your going to hand over that deed now bitch, or I'll just really consider it!" She exclaimed with an evil sneer.
Maron Marcell
Maron Marcell
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:26 pm

Sango turned to Maron, smiling. "Really now...tis a shame. I already gave up my throne hood. Maybe you should run along like a good elf and play in the woods. Beijio is no place for elves, we're all but rock, sand, desert and ocean." she walked towards the center of the room and turned to her. Her eyes glanced to her father's Katana which lay beside the throne, then back to the elf. "Your Employer eh? Sound's like he could see the future, since there was no such a deed to own Beijio till I made it five minutes ago." she said with another smile. "Well then, if you will-I have a diplomatic meeting to attend-and unless you'd like to be a tempting sacrifice, I'd get the hell out of my throne room." she said with keen eyes. Her fingers under her kimono were already twitching in preparation.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Maron Marcell Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:03 am

Maron's body shook and she clenched her teeth tightly. "Liar! You have what I need, and I wont leave till I have it!" she exclaimed, swinging up the weapon and taking aim. "You know...I think you need a breast reduction...that will snap you to the seriousness of the current situation!" She said steadying her aim with the rifle-like dart gun. She fired the gun sending out a dart at the Empress's right breast. The dart flew out and she held her anger in. So she assumes I still live those forest loving freaks? That'll show her.
Maron Marcell
Maron Marcell
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:06 pm

Maron Marcell wrote:Maron's body shook and she clenched her teeth tightly. "Liar! You have what I need, and I wont leave till I have it!" she exclaimed, swinging up the weapon and taking aim. "You know...I think you need a breast reduction...that will snap you to the seriousness of the current situation!" She said steadying her aim with the rifle-like dart gun. She fired the gun sending out a dart at the Empress's right breast. The dart flew out and she held her anger in. So she assumes I still live those forest loving freaks? That'll show her.

Sango's hand came up, and she caught the arrow with her left hand. She was able to watch it's path, and it was one of the very lessons Ikai had taught her growing up. She grinned. "Oh really now? Well forget sacrificing you to the dragon, I'll just kill you myself." she started. "Kreatana." she said rather darkly, her right hand filled with an intense icy-blue light that formed it self into a bow gun. She quickly slid the bolt onto the weapon and took aim and fired the bolt back at Maron-the bolt actually struck the barrel of the weapon she held, disabling it from proper use.
She still smiled. "Oh...Did I break your gun?" she bowed down to the elf, her breasts bobbing together as she did and her cleavage rather deep. "Aww...It's okay to feel sad; loser's often cry." she replied with a curl of her lips, exposing a genuine smile.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Maron Marcell Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:36 am

Sango Sigara wrote:
Maron Marcell wrote:Maron's body shook and she clenched her teeth tightly. "Liar! You have what I need, and I wont leave till I have it!" she exclaimed, swinging up the weapon and taking aim. "You know...I think you need a breast reduction...that will snap you to the seriousness of the current situation!" She said steadying her aim with the rifle-like dart gun. She fired the gun sending out a dart at the Empress's right breast. The dart flew out and she held her anger in. So she assumes I still live those forest loving freaks? That'll show her.

Sango's hand came up, and she caught the arrow with her left hand. She was able to watch it's path, and it was one of the very lessons Ikai had taught her growing up. She grinned. "Oh really now? Well forget sacrificing you to the dragon, I'll just kill you myself." she started. "Kreatana." she said rather darkly, her right hand filled with an intense icy-blue light that formed it self into a bow gun. She quickly slid the bolt onto the weapon and took aim and fired the bolt back at Maron-the bolt actually struck the barrel of the weapon she held, disabling it from proper use.
She still smiled. "Oh...Did I break your gun?" she bowed down to the elf, her breasts bobbing together as she did and her cleavage rather deep. "Aww...It's okay to feel sad; loser's often cry." she replied with a curl of her lips, exposing a genuine smile.

Maron's eyes went wide with grievous hatred and disdain. "You Bitch!!" She cried out, looking back up to the empress. The weapon had been past down through her clan through the centuries-it was an heirloom, and the Empress disabled it's ability to fire. She looked up at her, and rose the weapon as if she was going to run-well infact she was running; running towards the empress with her weapon now under her arm-she was treating the weapon like a spear, using the bladed front to stab the empress. "Die!!!" she screamed, jabbing the bladed weapon forward.
Maron Marcell
Maron Marcell
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:22 am

Sango's eyes narrowed. "Foolish girl." she stated, transforming the kreatana into a fluid rope, whipping the cord of blue light over to her thrown. The whip wrapped around the hilt of her father's sword, and with a flick of her arm-was able to draw the blade and send it flying towards the Empress. She grabbed the soaring blade's hilt in time to block Maron's straight forward attack. She grinned. "Your just wasting your time!" she then pushed her opponent back with the long blade katana and whipped out another strike with the whip-this time upon Maron herself; striking the young elf woman's legs and lacerating them.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Maron Marcell Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Maron felt the crack of the whip of light-burning pain flared up in her legs like the real deal, but she would not fall-not here not now! She jumped back, blood dripping from her legs. "You bitch! I don't care what Arcanda says-you'll DIE!" she screamed, lunging once more at the Empress. She swung her gun, the bladed front struck the Empress's side, and blood would spray up from the wound!
Maron Marcell
Maron Marcell
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next