Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Throne Room (2nd floor)

+5
The Beijionese Serpent
Maron Marcell
Rufus Tenik
Ikai Boontai
Sango Sigara
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Throne Room (2nd floor) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Throne Room (2nd floor)

Post  Sango Sigara Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:35 pm

Sango took the wound-but no blood spray up! She then remembered the hand gesture Ikai had done before leaving. "Pfft...Ikai...that bastard...I'll have to change that." she thought, as the garment split against the blade. She quickly pushed Maron forward, and brought back her blade. "I'll end this now!" she stabbed the blade through Maron's gut-fatally wounding the woman. Blood dripped from the other side of the impaled elf along the rim of the blood groove; Maron's prized elven blood spilt wastefully onto the floor of her throne-Vampires from every corner of Galiavan would mourn the loss of such high quality plasma. The Empress simply held the blade in place, her kretana weapon disapated, and she looked upon Maron's face with distaste. "You work for Arcanda...he wanted my power eh? Interesting...I shall impede on his front then; your boss will meet the same fate by the very blade...he deserves to die like a dog anyways." she said, stabbing the weapon that was only a quarter of the way through her-now fully up to the ring guard of the blade; the full length of the crimson stained metalic sword was protruding out of Maron's back-blood spraying behind her in a small burst. "You...will be forgotten, but never forgiven." she said, bringing up her right foot and kicked Maron's limp and dying body off the blade into a pool of the Elven woman's own blood.

Sango turned away from the spasming creature and walked over to the window. She looked down upon Ikai and could see that his shoulder where she had been hit had now been cut. She closed her eyes. "You love me too much Ikai; unfortunately so do I towards you." she said with a slight grin-performing a similar hand gesture to now accept the blows that were delt to Ikai, canceling his jutsu out...however with a slight twist; to keep Ikai from thinking she wasn't in danger she made the wound on his shoulder remain there. She didn't like it, but she needed him to be safe. He was going to the Emperor if all went to hell, and as his former pupil, this was devotion to his teachings. "Now...live long, my Master." she said tearfully, as she finished the jutsu-her body expending nearly all of the powerful chakura to accomplish this nearly impossible jutsu. She fell to her knee, using her father's now bloodied blade as support to keep her from falling over. So much chakra...enough to span the near length of her Empire's reach was expent for one man who would be the destined future Emperor. She grinned. "Heh...You don't know yet-but your pretty damn important Ikai...You should be like you were in 2639-happy and carefree when your passive yet serious and hardened in battle. Don't mourn the loss of your Pupil...teach more if it makes anything better." she said softly, standing up and headed over to the throne with her father's blade tip still embedded into the ground.

She eventually made it to the throne, collapsing onto the chair, and sitting back almost lazily. She grinned, and then laughed insanely. "Ahh haha...well, I can hardly wait to meet the great Celestine in the flesh!" she held onto the Tanto dagger embedded into the chair tightly as she could before closing her eyes. She felt like a woman who had given too much blood at a blood drive, her head felt woozy and she was lightly glazed with cold sweat. However-she was ready for the Cerulean Dragon to make his appearance once again.

Last edited by Sango Sigara on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : some changes here and there-but overall FINISHED! Lol.)
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Beijionese Serpent Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:22 pm

"You won't be meeting the Azure Dragon my Lady.." came a loud inhuman tone, but despite this fact it sounded greatly disapointed. "You have failed your people." it added.
The Beijionese Serpent
The Beijionese Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:27 pm

The weakened Empress's eyes flutter open. "What?...Who's there?!" she exclaims, rolling her head towards the ceiling, then turning to the mural of a giant dragon east throne. She tensed up, feeling sick to her stomach from being dizzy. "Show yourself!" she exclaims, gripping the dagger tightly.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Beijionese Serpent Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:36 pm

"You say that you'll sacrifice yourself to this 'invader' to preserve your people? HA! It will not consider you anything important compared to anything else it's eaten." the deep voice states again. The eyes of the mural glance over to the empress, and from the painting it slithers its way off, rolling around on the ground, crawling past the dead elf and then rears it's upper body up, short claws pointing down. It's large observing eyes down upon the endowed Asian. "You are nothing but a snack in this state; you don't deserve the power the people of this land give you." he says bluntly, smoke rolling out of his nose.
The Beijionese Serpent
The Beijionese Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:40 pm

The Beijionese Serpent wrote:"You say that you'll sacrifice yourself to this 'invader' to preserve your people? HA! It will not consider you anything important compared to anything else it's eaten." the deep voice states again. The eyes of the mural glance over to the empress, and from the painting it slithers its way off, rolling around on the ground, crawling past the dead elf and then rears it's upper body up, short claws pointing down. It's large observing eyes down upon the endowed Asian. "You are nothing but a snack in this state; you don't deserve the power the people of this land give you." he says bluntly, smoke rolling out of his nose.

Sango's eyes widen. "You...came from the painting?! How-what manner of beast are you-and how dare you insult me!" She exclaimed, standing up on her suddenly weaker legs, her breasts heaving and dropping from behind the simple silk entrapment of the kimono. She pulls the dagger out, holding it's sharp blade pointed at the dragon. She bit her lower lip, wondering what sort of trickery was up.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Beijionese Serpent Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:45 pm

He grumbled, looking down at the woman's bodice. "I am a Guardian of this Province my dear; and I am going to force you out. I can no longer stand seeing you weakly operate this country...as such, I will gladly grant you the death you seek." he states, rearing back, more smoke rolling out of his nostrils, ready to spew the harlot with fire; his tail swings out, wrapping carefully but quickly around the woman and then sent her flying to the eastern section of the room (where he had appeared) into the wall. He hissed at her, rearing his head back with his wide maw filling with fire.
The Beijionese Serpent
The Beijionese Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:55 pm

The Beijionese Serpent wrote:He grumbled, looking down at the woman's bodice. "I am a Guardian of this Province my dear; and I am going to force you out. I can no longer stand seeing you weakly operate this country...as such, I will gladly grant you the death you seek." he states, rearing back, more smoke rolling out of his nostrils, ready to spew the harlot with fire; his tail swings out, wrapping carefully but quickly around the woman and then sent her flying to the eastern section of the room (where he had appeared) into the wall. He hissed at her, rearing his head back with his wide maw filling with fire.

Before she was able to reply, she was wrapped up by the tail and sent soaring into the wall below the high placed mural. She lets out a loud yelp-the feeling of her spine hitting the wall at that extreme force was unbelievable. She falls forward, landing upon her large breasts. She slowly opens her eyes, glancing shakily back up at the dragon who's body was producing flames from his mouth. "N-not in my HOUSE!" she exclaims, closing her eyes-using what remained of her strength to ready a transportation jutsu. Standing on her knee, just as he spits the flames at her, her body disappears seemingly engulfed in the flames that now burn the mural to ash.

But from behind the dragon, Empress Sango reappears, dagger in hand she drives the blade down the bluish scales of the dragon, her weight aiding in the piercing and slicing down it's back before she hit the floor. Panting, she notices her father's blade beside her, making a dash for it.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Beijionese Serpent Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:00 pm

Sango Sigara wrote:
The Beijionese Serpent wrote:He grumbled, looking down at the woman's bodice. "I am a Guardian of this Province my dear; and I am going to force you out. I can no longer stand seeing you weakly operate this country...as such, I will gladly grant you the death you seek." he states, rearing back, more smoke rolling out of his nostrils, ready to spew the harlot with fire; his tail swings out, wrapping carefully but quickly around the woman and then sent her flying to the eastern section of the room (where he had appeared) into the wall. He hissed at her, rearing his head back with his wide maw filling with fire.

Before she was able to reply, she was wrapped up by the tail and sent soaring into the wall below the high placed mural. She lets out a loud yelp-the feeling of her spine hitting the wall at that extreme force was unbelievable. She falls forward, landing upon her large breasts. She slowly opens her eyes, glancing shakily back up at the dragon who's body was producing flames from his mouth. "N-not in my HOUSE!" she exclaims, closing her eyes-using what remained of her strength to ready a transportation jutsu. Standing on her knee, just as he spits the flames at her, her body disappears seemingly engulfed in the flames that now burn the mural to ash.

But from behind the dragon, Empress Sango reappears, dagger in hand she drives the blade down the bluish scales of the dragon, her weight aiding in the piercing and slicing down it's back before she hit the floor. Panting, she notices her father's blade beside her, making a dash for it.

The dragon let out a screeching roar so loud that all the glass panes on the west side of the room shattered. Agrivated, the beast turns to the woman as she grabs the katana-
-and becomes enraged even further. "That is the blade I gave to the first Princess of Beijio...several Centuries ago...this is NOT your house but HERS!" he roared, swinging his paw out and knocking the woman on her back. "You dishonor not only me, but the first Princess...for that transgrettion I shall settle you in a most fitting way..."
The Beijionese Serpent
The Beijionese Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Hitting the ground on her back, cringing. Looking back up at the creature, she swings her father's blade at him, keeping him back. "Your...one horrible Guardian...y'know that, right?" she states with a slight chuckle, bringing herself back to her feet. She swings the blade into an offensive position. "I'll have to slay both you and the blue dragon once he comes, RAHHH!" she screams, charging at him with the full length blade, jumping up and swinging down at his chest!
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Beijionese Serpent Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Sango Sigara wrote:Hitting the ground on her back, cringing. Looking back up at the creature, she swings her father's blade at him, keeping him back. "Your...one horrible Guardian...y'know that, right?" she states with a slight chuckle, bringing herself back to her feet. She swings the blade into an offensive position. "I'll have to slay both you and the blue dragon once he comes, RAHHH!" she screams, charging at him with the full length blade, jumping up and swinging down at his chest!

The Serpent easily dodges the woman, by shifting his weight back, and in response brings up his tail catching the woman in mid air. The tail wrapped tightly around her lower torso, across her bouncing breasts and the tip just able to lightly curl around her neck; the tip pushing up on her chin. With one good tug, the sword was dropped from her weakened hands. He had seen most of the prior battle, and known that she was too weak to fight. "Tsk....if only you had that atitude before..." he states, lifting the woman up to his mouth. "Your line almost ended because of these jaws of mine; it will be fitting for me to use them on you my dear..." he said, his forked tongue gliding across his palette. It had been several centuries since he'd eaten anything, and she would be quite the entre. He opens his large jaws, which were as wide as the Empress's shoulder width. "But before you die, Celestine isn't coming...I believe he turned away from here. You've got me so worked up, I cannot back down now. You will experience my wrath by becoming my first meal in centuries..." he states one last time, bringing her closer to the blue fleshy mouth, a deep dark echoing throat waiting for her.
The Beijionese Serpent
The Beijionese Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Sango felt helpless as the blade dropped from her hand and onto the floor below. With the tail wrapped around her body, forced to look at the dragon's maw and being sent towards it's beckoning maw! Sango felt her heart beat slowing, her face contorted into a mix of terror and confusion. "W-wait! If Celestine isn't coming-then let me go!" She wriggled, her breasts bobbing and banging together. The sight of the sweaty writhing throat made her skin crawl. "No...Stop! I'm the Empress of Beijio! You don't need to do this now!" She cringed, trying to break free from the tail, even kicking her long slender legs that dangled behind the lifting silky kimono.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Beijionese Serpent Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Sango felt her heart beat slowing, her face contorted into a mix of terror and confusion. "W-wait! If Celestine isn't coming-then let me go!" She wriggled, her breasts bobbing and banging together. The sight of the sweaty writhing throat made her skin crawl. "No...Stop! I'm the Empress of Beijio! You don't-"

CLAMP!*

The woman's head and bare shoulders were clamped at the tip of the maw. Being a creature who found silk quite a beautiful work of mankind, he didn't want to ruin her kimono-not for her sake, he intended to end the dynasty here after all, but like stated for his personal love of silk. "You might find some discomfort Milady, please-don't take this the wrong way." he states to her telepathically, and then his fork like tongue glides over her face, down her neck and slips between the twin soft valleys of her lushious breasts. The tongue groped at them, trying to find a firm ground before pulling each soft mound out of the kimono-each bare breast was glistening and dripped with his saliva. He couldn't help that she tasted good in the process of removing the precious silk...it just so happened to be that way.
The Beijionese Serpent
The Beijionese Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:40 pm

The Beijionese Serpent wrote:Sango felt her heart beat slowing, her face contorted into a mix of terror and confusion. "W-wait! If Celestine isn't coming-then let me go!" She wriggled, her breasts bobbing and banging together. The sight of the sweaty writhing throat made her skin crawl. "No...Stop! I'm the Empress of Beijio! You don't-"

CLAMP!*

The woman's head and bare shoulders were clamped at the tip of the maw. Being a creature who found silk quite a beautiful work of mankind, he didn't want to ruin her kimono-not for her sake, he intended to end the dynasty here after all, but like stated for his personal love of silk. "You might find some discomfort Milady, please-don't take this the wrong way." he states to her telepathically, and then his fork like tongue glides over her face, down her neck and slips between the twin soft valleys of her lushious breasts. The tongue groped at them, trying to find a firm ground before pulling each soft mound out of the kimono-each bare breast was glistening and dripped with his saliva. He couldn't help that she tasted good in the process of removing the precious silk...it just so happened to be that way.

Sango let out a shriek, up to her shoulders in a wet and dripping maw while her breasts were at the pleasure to the dragon! Some guardian indeed! "Wh-WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK YOU DOING?!!" She started. "Let me out! You'll have the wrath of my entire Beijionese Guard!" she screams blushed in her extreme surroundings.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Beijionese Serpent Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Paying no attention to the woman in his wet grasp, he manipulated the tongue down her abs, curling it around her upper body. "There...now to remove the delicate workmanship..." he states, drawing Sango deeper into the maw with his tongue while undwinding his tail from her body and using it to pull off the silky 'wrapper' of this truly mouthwatering 'candy'. Her flesh tasted light and sweet upon his tongue, and felt like he was torturing himself not to just simply engulf her; but doing so he would loose the longer lasting prize of an imperial kimono. Drawn into the slimy maw, her breasts and most of her upper body were pressed into the confinds of his tight maw halfway, all the while his throat swallowed her scent covered saliva down his gullet. "Almost..there..." He says, pulling the kimono from her shoulders down to her hips, releasing more bare skin to the world.
The Beijionese Serpent
The Beijionese Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:53 pm

The Beijionese Serpent wrote:Paying no attention to the woman in his wet grasp, he manipulated the tongue down her abs, curling it around her upper body. "There...now to remove the delicate workmanship..." he states, drawing Sango deeper into the maw with his tongue while undwinding his tail from her body and using it to pull off the silky 'wrapper' of this truly mouthwatering 'candy'. Her flesh tasted light and sweet upon his tongue, and felt like he was torturing himself not to just simply engulf her; but doing so he would loose the longer lasting prize of an imperial kimono. Drawn into the slimy maw, her breasts and most of her upper body were pressed into the confinds of his tight maw halfway, all the while his throat swallowed her scent covered saliva down his gullet. "Almost..there..." He says, pulling the kimono from her shoulders down to her hips, releasing more bare skin to the world.

The blushing Empress screamed again, feeling her body slipping deeper into the maw. "No, GODS NO! Please! Stop doing this!" she cried, her saliva covered face pleaded, coming halfway into the maw, and halfway towards the entrance of the waterslide of death! She tugged, kicked and resisted the best she could, trying her very best to be removed of this toothy prison when she paused and felt a chill run up her spine. "Oh no..." her wavering eyes looking at the uvula inside, while outside her kimono was down to her hips, the white loincloth's straps exposed by the steadily loosening silky garment. "NOOOOoo!" she screamed again, kicking even harder now.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Beijionese Serpent Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:04 pm

The dragon continues his work despite the screams. Her kicking and general struggling caused the garment to become looser, making his job easier. "Thank you lass...you've done me a great favor." his tongue 'patting' against her lower back as he finally tugs the beautiful silk kimono off the shrieking Empress. Now that was settled, he turns his body to the throne itself, draping it over carefully. "Now...that being settled...time to eat." he says, opening his maw and reeling the woman in up to her butt where he clamped down onto the thong like cloth. Her head was now forced hovering above the tunnel of his gaping sweating throat. It rippled downwards, and already accepted her body while she stares down in fear. His left claw grabbed her right thigh, sliding down it till it touched her tabi, then he lets go. He sucked on her like a candy, looking down at the beautiful cloth he 'saved' from her. "Well miss, you've great taste....both in style, and in well your current position...but I must say this confrontation must come to end soon." he warns, his tongue lathering her body within.
The Beijionese Serpent
The Beijionese Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Sango continued to shriek, writhing wiggling and struggling under the groping lathering actions of the tongue. He looks down his throat, her wide eyes filling with despair. "No! Help! Damn it, no help me!!!" he screamed. Her legs kicked and lashed out at his invading claw, and she tried to grab something to keep still in the maw, but found nothing safe...and the teeth across her rump... She lets out another shrill scream, closing her eyes and feeling the rush of saliva flow over her and down the throat.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Beijionese Serpent Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:20 pm

Having savored her flavor long enough, he raises his head sky ward in an arching back snapping motion, her scything and pedaling feet fly deep into his jaws, her head, shoulders, ample breasts and upper chest are forced deep into the throat, paused; as he closes the maw, her elbows, abs and belly button flow into the deep throat. Slamming the sharp jaws shut, nothing physically showing of the Empress other than her right ankle and foot jutting out from between his back left side of his maw. Tight entrapt toes wiggling with the muffled moans of terror concealed within. He buit up saliva in his maw, drool dripping from the cracks of his teeth before he closes his eyes, eases his head up lightly-the Tabi sock foot slips into maw. His cheeks bulged with both Empress and saliva, he rolls his head back, swallowing with an audibly squishy gulp...
The Beijionese Serpent
The Beijionese Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:24 pm

The Beijionese Serpent wrote:Having savored her flavor long enough, he raises his head sky ward in an arching back snapping motion, her scything and pedaling feet fly deep into his jaws, her head, shoulders, ample breasts and upper chest are forced deep into the throat, paused; as he closes the maw, her elbows, abs and belly button flow into the deep throat. Slamming the sharp jaws shut, nothing physically showing of the Empress other than her right ankle and foot jutting out from between his back left side of his maw. Tight entrapt toes wiggling with the muffled moans of terror concealed within. He buit up saliva in his maw, drool dripping from the cracks of his teeth before he closes his eyes, eases his head up lightly-the Tabi sock foot slips into maw. His cheeks bulged with both Empress and saliva, he rolls his head back, swallowing with an audibly squishy gulp...

Sango lets out a scream like no other! the built up saliva combined with his throat muscles, the powerless and topless Empress is forced down the rippling throat. "NOOO! AHHH GODS NOOOO!" She screamed, her body sliding down the pulsing throat. Outside, she was a bulge that traveled down the length of his body, wiggling and kicking and producing muffled screams all the way down...
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Beijionese Serpent Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:35 pm

The screams became inaudible as the bulge pushed into the heavy armored chamber of his stomach, which inflated and drooped only slightly for his belly was pretty large. His forked tongue glid from the left corner of his mouth to the far right. He rubbed his claws down the scales of his underbelly, taking a moment to grab the woman inside the body from the outside before he expelled a heavy sigh, smoke spewing from the corners of his open mouth. "Mmmm...Delicious." he says with a slight grin. He turned to his prize, the red silky kimono, and slithers over to it and picks it up. It was still warm from the former Empress's body, and smelled like her too. "Now that I've won my silk, ate my fill of traitors...it is time to save this nation." from that he slithers to the west side of the room and leaps out the window, flying high into the Beijionese sky...
The Beijionese Serpent
The Beijionese Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:48 pm

Sango reentered the chamber from which she had almost died four times-twice from earlier today, and two other times from her past. Back when she was 13, before she even knew how to make a fist, a crazy man by the name of Shinrahomaru Taigitsu tried to claim her life...thanks to her late husband, the former Emperor Demianu...that was avoided. Second time, she was almost killed by Ling-Ling Yourizuma, her former handmaiden and best friend; she tried to kill Sango when Sephiroth had began to take over the planet. That time, she was saved by her own fists, but if not for Ikai Boontai's training (regrettably), she wouldn't be standing here today. Her father and her husband's spirits were floating in the Spirit Realm. Ikai was one of the only people she had left from that past. She should be more easy on her Master, despite the Ninja being a total lech. She took a seat upon her throne, and leaned back into it's soft cushioning. "Yes..." she mutters to herself in the vast open room, leaning onto her right arm's rest, propping her elbow up with her knuckles pressed against her right cheek. Maron's body no longer there and her blood washed away. "I think I host a banquet in Ikai's Honor then... It will at least get 'the old man' out of my hair for a bit...yes, I quite fancy the idea." she says with a slight smile.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Hakurei Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:02 am

Miko stormed through the double doors of the throne room, covered in blood that was mostly not her own. "Empress!" She cried, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Empress Sigara!" she ran to the throne and fell upon her knees. She had ran all three floors to get to the throne, several of hundred steps just to get to the throne. Her heart, her anxiety mostly was beating out of her chest and she looks up to the Empress with her big teary eyes. "Empress... my Empress..." She cried, sniffling, trying to remain calm enough to pass along the message.
Miko Hakurei
Miko Hakurei
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:54 pm

The sound of metallic footsteps of the guards could be heard as they were walking towards the emergency care room past the Throne Room. With the doors wide open the guards with the stretchered Ikai came into view. Ikai was breathing heavily but his eyes were open and looking around furiously. His eyes caught sight of the throne room and the empress. A gurgled voice emerged from his throat, "Hey pipsqueak...sorry I can't make the invitation you sent me. Kinda got shot..." A moment later Ikai's eyes closed and the guards picked up their speed. The guards voices echoed in the hallways saying, "He's still breathing! Faster! Hut! Hut! Hut!"
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Ootori Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:36 pm

Kanae was being given a tour around the Empress's Palace when the Code Pink was initiated and she was forced into some sort of safe room. She stood there in the dark, clutching the rolls of silk to which she had wanted to show to the Empress on behalf of the Ootori Silk Company. She herself was dressed in a highly decorated sea green kimono that she herself had made and was hoping that she could even have the honour of sewing the Empress a prized silk kimono as well. After several of minutes remaining alone, huddled in some dark room she had enough. "I don't care if the War Gods are rampaging outside and causing chaos, I'm not staying inside this room for one more minute!" she exclaimed, finally glad to be in a more lit room and with fresh and crisp cool air. She pulled out cobwebs from her pink hair, held up so neatly when she had gotten ready to meet with the Empress. Out in the hall of the 2nd floor palace, where she was standing before the guard had freaked out over some 'code pink' and had threw her into the small saferoom. Everything seemed to be fine-till one of the guards rolling a stretched bumped into her. She paused, turning towards them, at first not seeing the stretcher when she said: "Sorry, I didn't see you there..." she was about to bow when she then noticed the youthful looking man laying in the stretcher. She half gasped, and looked up. "What happened? How did he get in this way?" she asks and steps aside allowing more room for the stretchers to go through, but she planned on hearing what had happened. "Perhaps 'code pink' is a big deal after all..." she wondered. "I'll have to keep a lookout for any War Deities, in the hopes that I don't jinx this any further..."
Kanae Ootori
Kanae Ootori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:14 am

Sango shot up from her seat, half ignoring the High Priestess before turning to the open doorway. "Ikai!" she cried out, eyes wide and filling up. She ran to the door and brushed aside her guards to stand beside the medical stretcher. The other guards found her reaction a tad alarming and had spouted out "Empress! Empress no! Avert your eyes!"-but she ignored them. She placed a hand gently around her Master's, feeling sorrow penetrate her core. "I-Ikai....what happened to you? Who did this to you?" she cried, then gripped a little tighter. "Ikai!" she exclaimed.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next