Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Market district

+18
Jaenora
Rebecca Lee
Claudine LeBlanc
Sinclair Rochefort
Darkstorm Zero
Sirenna
Constas Quicksilver
Leland McKelly
SeiferHowling
Misao Kamiya
Wolf
The Gurgler
Miko Hakurei
Katsumi
Bae
Old Sid
Satori
Sango Sigara
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Market district - Page 2 Empty Re: Market district

Post  Sirenna Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:20 pm

Sirena took a seat upon one of the benches in the market place. It seems the city was really on the road of recovery, as the streets were not filled with debris or rubble any more. Construction still went underway and the streets were bustling again. She had been walking among the crowds for a while now, and a moment of reprieve was just the thing she needed. She turned her cold garnet eyes to the passersby, her face partially shrouded by her cloak. The people of Beijio were at ease for now, and she wondered how long that last given the ever shifting world.

The Followers of the Shadow, devotees of the God Sirius and their order of knights, Fallenshroud were making a return too. The shrouded assassins will make a name for themselves again soon, she had foreseen this. At some point, she will have to meet with them at the place where it all began. Where she was born.

She lidded her eyes, turning to one of the food stands set up along the side of the street. She slowly removed herself from the bench and made her way over to check out the stall herself.
Sirenna
Sirenna
Private
Private

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:37 am

The man wearing a grease stained apron was busy cajoling potential customers to buy his pork and rice buns, and noodles. "How come you don;t have a pork bun in your hand?!" he shouted out to a passing couple who showed no interest, before his eyes turned to the approaching woman who wore strange garments. But he internally shrugged his shoulders "She can wear whatever she likes, a customer is a customer" he thought, and with a smile. "Would you like some fresh Misou Ramen Noodles?" he asked her, preparing to make the meal.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirenna Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:52 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The man wearing a grease stained apron was busy cajoling potential customers to buy his pork and rice buns, and noodles. "How come you don;t have a pork bun in your hand?!" he shouted out to a passing couple who showed no interest, before his eyes turned to the approaching woman who wore strange garments. But he internally shrugged his shoulders "She can wear whatever she likes, a customer is a customer" he thought, and with a smile. "Would you like some fresh Misou Ramen Noodles?" he asked her, preparing to make the meal.

Sirenna looks over the stand without speaking to the man looking the stand over before turning her garnet eyes upon him. "Misou Ramen?" she says this in a manner very strange, her voice also soothing and very sultry in tone. She then takes another moment and nods. "Yes, that would do nicely." she says, taking a seat, her robes shifting between her knees, exposing much of her thick, shapely thighs. "How much?" She asked, reaching between her robes, her breasts bobbing slightly as she rummaged for her cloth wallet.
Sirenna
Sirenna
Private
Private

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:56 am

The shopkeeper smiled and began serving up the pork misou ramen in a large styrofoam bowel. "For you my lady, 10 Gil please!" he said as he ladled the noodles and broth in, before setting the dish down on the small counter on the front of the stand. He then held out his hand with a smile.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirenna Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:15 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The shopkeeper smiled and began serving up the pork misou ramen in a large styrofoam bowel. "For you my lady, 10 Gil please!" he said as he ladled the noodles and broth in, before setting the dish down on the small counter on the front of the stand. He then held out his hand with a smile.

She leaned forward, her voluminous breasts banging against one another, jiggling and hanging over his counter. "Five." she says, handing him five platinum coins from her bosom. "I've traveled a far distance to Beijio sir, I am a little short for money. So five, and I'll tell you a fortune for free." she starts, yanking up a crystal skull, placing it upon the counter. She smiled, noticing his strange look upon the skull. "It's crystal, no worries. It won't curse you." she continued, as she slides the Gilex towards him. "Fair?"
Sirenna
Sirenna
Private
Private

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:59 am

Sirenna wrote:She leaned forward, her voluminous breasts banging against one another, jiggling and hanging over his counter. "Five." she says, handing him five platinum coins from her bosom. "I've traveled a far distance to Beijio sir, I am a little short for money. So five, and I'll tell you a fortune for free." she starts, yanking up a crystal skull, placing it upon the counter. She smiled, noticing his strange look upon the skull. "It's crystal, no worries. It won't curse you." she continued, as she slides the Gilex towards him. "Fair?"

The man's smile never waivered, even as Selene slid the coins towards him. However, when she said the word fair, his eyes went into a kind of madness that defied mortal comprehension, and the smile turned savage like a lightning strike. His hand whipped down, and gripped Selene's wrist in a grip of steel.

"Fair is fair, but I do not need my fortunes told, for I already see the future of this world. A future of fire and blood beholds this land. For you however, a grimmer fate comes sooner than you know... Enjoy this final meal, and it's bitter ironies will dawn on you this night." the man's voice took on a sephulcral tone, and he spoke in voices not his own. Once he had completed the words, his hand retreated, and that insane light left his eyes as he turned to heckle other customers, seemingly oblivious to what had just occurred.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirenna Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:14 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Sirenna wrote:She leaned forward, her voluminous breasts banging against one another, jiggling and hanging over his counter. "Five." she says, handing him five platinum coins from her bosom. "I've traveled a far distance to Beijio sir, I am a little short for money. So five, and I'll tell you a fortune for free." she starts, yanking up a crystal skull, placing it upon the counter. She smiled, noticing his strange look upon the skull. "It's crystal, no worries. It won't curse you." she continued, as she slides the Gilex towards him. "Fair?"

The man's smile never waivered, even as Selene slid the coins towards him. However, when she said the word fair, his eyes went into a kind of madness that defied mortal comprehension, and the smile turned savage like a lightning strike. His hand whipped down, and gripped Selene's wrist in a grep of steel.

"Fair is fair, but I do not need my fortunes told, for I already see the future of this world. A future of fire and blood beholds this land. For you however, a grimmer fate comes sooner than you know... Enjoy this final meal, and it's bitter ironies will dawn on you this night." the man's voice took on a sephulcral tone, and he spoke in voices not his own. Once he had completed the words, his hand retreated, and that insane light left his eyes as he turned to heckle other customers, seemingly oblivious to what had just occurred.

Sienna blinked, raising a brow as the man decided to give her a fortune instead. She could sense something dark radiating from the man's aura as he spoke to her of her fate. Though she was not as hungry as she was before she stepped up to the stall, she decided to wait a moment longer, and asked: "Excuse me sir, are you all right?"

She tried to put some thought into the stall man's words as she put her skull away, packing it in the sword belt's pack again. She thought of his grip, how firm it was. I should ditch this place, head on to the next food stall. Something doesn't feel right about this... place. I feel like I shifted, but that is impossible.
Sirenna
Sirenna
Private
Private

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:25 am

Sirenna wrote:Sienna blinked, raising a brow as the man decided to give her a fortune instead. She could sense something dark radiating from the man's aura as he spoke to her of her fate. Though she was not as hungry as she was before she stepped up to the stall, she decided to wait a moment longer, and asked: "Excuse me sir, are you all right?"

She tried to put some thought into the stall man's words as she put her skull away, packing it in the sword belt's pack again. She thought of his grip, how firm it was. I should ditch this place, head on to the next food stall. Something doesn't feel right about this... place. I feel like I shifted, but that is impossible.

The stall man didn't even seem to hear Sienna. She would then notice the colors of the environment all around her seem to dull and lose their luster. The stall man's expression seemed to depress and his words slowed to a depressing crawl.

"They cannot hear you, fortune teller..." a voice entered Sienna's mind.

"And now, nobody every will... Welcome to a limbo of my creation."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirenna Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:31 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Sirenna wrote:Sienna blinked, raising a brow as the man decided to give her a fortune instead. She could sense something dark radiating from the man's aura as he spoke to her of her fate. Though she was not as hungry as she was before she stepped up to the stall, she decided to wait a moment longer, and asked: "Excuse me sir, are you all right?"

The stall man didn't even seem to hear Sienna. She would then notice the colors of the environment all around her seem to dull and lose their luster. The stall man's expression seemed to depress and his words slowed to a depressing crawl.

"They cannot hear you, fortune teller..." a voice entered Sienna's mind.

"And now, nobody ever will... Welcome to a limbo of my creation."

Sirenna remained where she sat for a moment or two longer, turning around, and removed herself from her seat. She walked up to one of the stall goers, who was still moving, but very dramatically slowed down. She turned to look for the voice, her hand upon the hilt of the curved blade sheathed on her belt. "Hm... it's a bit bleak, even for me." she recounted, looking around for the one who was speaking to her. "But you interrupted me while I was waiting on food. I was very hungry you know." she exclaimed, her eyes narrow, brows expressing annoyance as she spoke out loud.
Sirenna
Sirenna
Private
Private

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:41 am

Sirenna wrote:Sirenna remained where she sat for a moment or two longer, turning around, and removed herself from her seat. She walked up to one of the stall goers, who was still moving, but very dramatically slowed down. She turned to look for the voice, her hand upon the hilt of the curved blade sheathed on her belt. "Hm... it's a bit bleak, even for me." she recounted, looking around for the one who was speaking to her. "But you interrupted me while I was waiting on food. I was very hungry you know." she exclaimed, her eyes narrow, brows expressing annoyance as she spoke out loud.  

The voice seemed to chuckle darkly. "Ironically, I am still hungry, human. And guess what is on my menu."

The colors seemed to fade into a cold blue/green light all around, like a dead zone. the greys being the only differentiating color. However, all the people previously seeming alive, were now corpses, still as the grave and long dead.

"If you seek to resolve this issue, follow my little pet blot. Don't worry, it shall not attack you, but don't stand too close to it."

A small cloud of gasseous shadow appeared before Sirenna, it's faint whisperous voice gurgled in the twilight of this limbo.

Market district - Page 2 Blot2_zpsgobbub1j

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirenna Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:49 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Sirenna wrote:Sirenna remained where she sat for a moment or two longer, turning around, and removed herself from her seat. She walked up to one of the stall goers, who was still moving, but very dramatically slowed down. She turned to look for the voice, her hand upon the hilt of the curved blade sheathed on her belt. "Hm... it's a bit bleak, even for me." she recounted, looking around for the one who was speaking to her. "But you interrupted me while I was waiting on food. I was very hungry you know." she exclaimed, her eyes narrow, brows expressing annoyance as she spoke out loud.  

The voice seemed to chuckle darkly. "Ironically, I am still hungry, human. And guess what is on my menu."

The colors seemed to fade into a cold blue/green light all around, like a dead zone. the greys being the only differentiating color. However, all the people previously seeming alive, were now corpses, still as the grave and long dead.

"If you seek to resolve this issue, follow my little pet blot. Don't worry, it shall not attack you, but don't stand too close to it."

A small cloud of gasseous shadow appeared before Sirenna, it's faint whisperous voice gurgled in the twilight of this limbo.

She raised a brow. "How quaint." she says, noticing the cloud and began to follow it. Her toes and heels felt the ground beneath her was colder than it was before, and she found this all very curious. "Well, lead the way wispy one." she says, staying close, but keeping a far enough distance away from it as she followed it through the limbo like world.
Sirenna
Sirenna
Private
Private

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:14 am

Sirenna wrote:She raised a brow. "How quaint." she says, noticing the cloud and began to follow it. Her toes and heels felt the ground beneath her was colder than it was before, and she found this all very curious. "Well, lead the way wispy one." she says, staying close, but keeping a far enough distance away from it as she followed it through the limbo like world.

For the next few minutes, the smoke emitting shadowy creature led Sirenna through the markets, then into the back alleys. The winding alleys extended for far longer than they should. Then the corpses began to appear. At first the bodies, seemingly dumped in disused doorways or on the sides of the walls in the alley and on the stairwells appeared, but soon, it was piles of bodies. Eventually, one had to walk on the bodies of the dead to proceed. the alley widened into a long abandoned courtyard, surrounded on all sides by dull grey walls, and it was filled with thousands of long dead bodies.

Market district - Page 2 Diablo-3-Reaper-of-Souls-Clotheshorse_zpsv52e42u6

From the various bodies a faint pale blue light was emitting, swirling into the spinning orb at the center of the courtyard. And within the sphere, a shape could be seen. A large shape.

Market district - Page 2 __hell_knight_doom_game_and_hdoom_drawn_by_meganemausu__d8661891e3940b06a592b409ee301a76

The demoness within the sphere spoke. "Welcome to my Soul Crucible, my dear." she cooed.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirenna Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:48 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Sirenna wrote:She raised a brow. "How quaint." she says, noticing the cloud and began to follow it. Her toes and heels felt the ground beneath her was colder than it was before, and she found this all very curious. "Well, lead the way wispy one." she says, staying close, but keeping a far enough distance away from it as she followed it through the limbo like world.

For the next few minutes, the smoke emitting shadowy creature led Sirenna through the markets, then into the back alleys. The winding alleys extended for far longer than they should. Then the corpses began to appear. At first the bodies, seemingly dumped in disused doorways or on the sides of the walls in the alley and on the stairwells appeared, but soon, it was piles of bodies. Eventually, one had to walk on the bodies of the dead to proceed. the alley widened into a long abandoned courtyard, surrounded on all sides by dull grey walls, and it was filled with thousands of long dead bodies.

Market district - Page 2 Diablo-3-Reaper-of-Souls-Clotheshorse_zpsv52e42u6

From the various bodies a faint pale blue light was emitting, swirling into the spinning orb at the center of the courtyard. And within the sphere, a shape could be seen. A large shape.

Market district - Page 2 __hell_knight_doom_game_and_hdoom_drawn_by_meganem_by_keskewolf-dahipv6

The demoness within the sphere spoke. "Welcome to my Soul Crucible, my dear." she cooed.

Sirenna had no issues climbing over the bodies of the dead, walking upon them with her feet whose toes and heel were exposed by the leg wrappings she wore. Cold as she was under foot, her pale grey skin almost the same shade as many of the bodies beneath her. As she finally came to the end, inside the Soul Crucible she stopped and admired the beauty of the large shape within the sphere that steadily became visible as she got closer. Dark, tanned skin, fiery yellow eyes, and long, flowing purple hair. She smiled, hand upon her hip. "So you're the one, huh?" she spoke, laughing with a haughty disposition. Her breasts bobbed behind their dainty shrouded robes which barely contained them and she yanked out her crystal skull. The skull gleamed bright in the light of the soul crucible, an eerie blue that was cast in every direction. Upon the cap of the skull, images of the demoness before her, rubbing her swollen, wiggling belly, wiping her saliva coated lips and jaw with Sirenna's garb...

Sirenna blinked, turning from the skull to the creature again, frowning slightly. "I now see the irony of which you speak, demonic being." she says, her tone sounding disappointed. "Haaahh..." she sighed, cold air leaving her pale blue lips. She lobbed the skull under hand to the creature, for she may catch it, before folding her arms under her breasts, letting them bounce with pronounced movement. "I am Sirenna." She slipped her hand back into her long black hair, her large hips, swaying slightly. As the creature looked upon Sirenna, she would notice how shapely the siren was before her, almost as shapely and beautiful as herself. "And you?"
Sirenna
Sirenna
Private
Private

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:00 pm

Sirenna wrote:Sirenna had no issues climbing over the bodies of the dead, walking upon them with her feet whose toes and heel were exposed by the leg wrappings she wore. Cold as she was under foot, her pale grey skin almost the same shade as many of the bodies beneath her. As she finally came to the end, inside the Soul Crucible she stopped and admired the beauty of the large shape within the sphere that steadily became visible as she got closer. Dark, tanned skin, fiery yellow eyes, and long, flowing purple hair. She smiled, hand upon her hip. "So you're the one, huh?" she spoke, laughing with a haughty disposition. Her breasts bobbed behind their dainty shrouded robes which barely contained them and she yanked out her crystal skull. The skull gleamed bright in the light of the soul crucible, an eerie blue that was cast in every direction. Upon the cap of the skull, images of the demoness before her, rubbing her swollen, wiggling belly, wiping her saliva coated lips and jaw with Sirenna's garb...

Sirenna blinked, turning from the skull to the creature again, frowning slightly. "I now see the irony of which you speak, demonic being." she says, her tone sounding disappointed. "Haaahh..." she sighed, cold air leaving her pale blue lips. She lobbed the skull under hand to the creature, for she may catch it, before folding her arms under her breasts, letting them bounce with pronounced movement. "I am Sirenna." She slipped her hand back into her long black hair, her large hips, swaying slightly. As the creature looked upon Sirenna, she would notice how shapely the siren was before her, almost as shapely and beautiful as herself. "And you?"

The Hell Knight cocked her head to the side inside the Sphere of the Crucible. Curiosity abound inside the creatures mind. Normally, mortals are consumed be fear at this point, but not this one. No. Not Sirenna. A strange smile crossed the demoness' lips.

"I am... Aeltha. And I have summoned you here, because I need the assistance of a living soul for a special purpose."

That hungry stare returned. Aeltha needed a living soul or two to complete her transformation from a Hell Knight, to a Baron of Hell, the adult stage of her species life cycle. Sirenna would be one of the souls she would require.

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirenna Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:50 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Sirenna wrote:Sirenna had no issues climbing over the bodies of the dead, walking upon them with her feet whose toes and heel were exposed by the leg wrappings she wore. Cold as she was under foot, her pale grey skin almost the same shade as many of the bodies beneath her. As she finally came to the end, inside the Soul Crucible she stopped and admired the beauty of the large shape within the sphere that steadily became visible as she got closer. Dark, tanned skin, fiery yellow eyes, and long, flowing purple hair. She smiled, hand upon her hip. "So you're the one, huh?" she spoke, laughing with a haughty disposition. Her breasts bobbed behind their dainty shrouded robes which barely contained them and she yanked out her crystal skull. The skull gleamed bright in the light of the soul crucible, an eerie blue that was cast in every direction. Upon the cap of the skull, images of the demoness before her, rubbing her swollen, wiggling belly, wiping her saliva coated lips and jaw with Sirenna's garb...

The Hell Knight cocked her head to the side inside the Sphere of the Crucible. Curiosity abound inside the creatures mind. Normally, mortals are consumed by fear at this point, but not this one. No. Not Sirenna. A strange smile crossed the demoness' lips.

"I am... Aeltha. And I have summoned you here, because I need the assistance of a living soul for a special purpose."

That hungry stare returned. Aeltha needed a living soul  or two to complete her transformation from a Hell Knight, to a Baron of Hell, the adult stage of her species life cycle. Sirenna would be one of the souls she would require.

She walked closer to the being, leaning on a guard rail that was naturally in this part of Beijio despite the limbo which formed around the environment. She looked up at her with a impassive stare:

Market district - Page 2 63b60374f2d9d365d31c56130e4e85d4_zps5ujrascw

"I've seen much death and disaster, and been the cause of much of it myself." she says, her left foot's toes pressing against the decomposing face of one of the bodies beneath her. Her robes swayed, and their thin material hugging her left very little to the imagination. "If you expect me to cry out in fear...you may have to do a tad better than this." she says this before hopping up onto the rail then leaping over, landing, hunched over, looking up:

Market district - Page 2 9b518e11530f960d13451d7d34ce4745_zpsajwtk9jb

"You're eyes... they cannot lie, Aeltha." she says staying hunched over not too far from the tall amazonian creature. "You say you require me for a specific purpose..." she says this as she began to remove her head band, her long hair falling over, spreading across her back in rolling and billowing movement. She shook her head left to right, letting it loose as she stood up, removing the shroud around her shoulders, revealing more of herself as the silky garb fell and pooled around her ankles. Her red eyes were piercing as she looked up at the creature, her right eye still visible through the thin black strands of her right eye. She smiled, slipping her right hand through her long silky bangs. "But I'll humor you Aeltha," she started, her sultry tone like a cool breeze as she spoke to the demoness:

Market district - Page 2 38a3b7a8e7e5d3e433be0203dc3ea802_zps4csqsfxo

"...to what do I owe this summoning for? What is the purpose you have set for me?" she finished giggling seductively. She purposely removed her garments to entice the hunger of the demoness before her. She could sense... nobility, or a sense of duty from this one. She bowed her head slightly and chuckled under her breath, waiting for the demoness to state it herself.

A gauzy set of robes comprised of thin black Domescadian gauze and black Beijionese Silk. A gold and black decorated Beijionese silk obi style belt wraps around her toned waist. Her robes run across the center of her breasts, her nipples embossing the thin material beneath, and is worn like a European sling bikini, but with tabard style drapes that hang over her crotch, and across her ass. Her lower butt's cheeks as well as crack and bikini line are covered by the long tabard's drapes, exposing the corners of her butt cheeks, her full thigh and upper leg as well as her inner thighs. Her cleavage is practically fully exposed, with side boob and an exposed upper abdominal line. She wears black thigh high leg wrappings which expose her toes and heel, and half fingered black arm wrappings. Without her bandanna, her hair drapes across her left eye, and falls to her lower back. The style is somewhat kimono like, but it is also very sexualized and bikini like in look. All of this now shown before the hungry demoness, with the shrouded cloak and bandana around her ankles as she took another, seductive step, forward. Her large hips swaying with deliberate, enticing movement aimed for drawing the demoness's attention before she paused. She placed her left hand on her exposed upper left thigh, leaning towards her right. Her right hand slipped up through Sirenna's long silky black hair, her delicate fingers slipping through the strands of raven black silk, combing it behind her shoulder while she waited, giggling coquettishly as she waited for Aeltha's reply.
Sirenna
Sirenna
Private
Private

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:37 pm

Sirenna wrote:She walked closer to the being, leaning on a guard rail that was naturally in this part of Beijio despite the limbo which formed around the environment. She looked up at her with a impassive stare:

Market district - Page 2 63b60374f2d9d365d31c56130e4e85d4_zps5ujrascw

"I've seen much death and disaster, and been the cause of much of it myself." she says, her left foot's toes pressing against the decomposing face of one of the bodies beneath her. Her robes swayed, and their thin material hugging her left very little to the imagination. "If you expect me to cry out in fear...you may have to do a tad better than this." she says this before hopping up onto the rail then leaping over, landing, hunched over, looking up:

Market district - Page 2 9b518e11530f960d13451d7d34ce4745_zpsajwtk9jb

"You're eyes... they cannot lie, Aeltha." she says staying hunched over not too far from the tall amazonian creature. "You say you require me for a specific purpose..." she says this as she began to remove her head band, her long hair falling over, spreading across her back in rolling and billowing movement. She shook her head left to right, letting it loose as she stood up, removing the shroud around her shoulders, revealing more of herself as the silky garb fell and pooled around her ankles. Her red eyes were piercing as she looked up at the creature, her right eye still visible through the thin black strands of her right eye. She smiled, slipping her right hand through her long silky bangs. "But I'll humor you Aeltha," she started, her sultry tone like a cool breeze as she spoke to the demoness:

Market district - Page 2 38a3b7a8e7e5d3e433be0203dc3ea802_zps4csqsfxo

"...to what do I owe this summoning for? What is the purpose you have set for me?" she finished giggling seductively. She purposely removed her garments to entice the hunger of the demoness before her. She could sense... nobility, or a sense of duty from this one. She bowed her head slightly and chuckled under her breath, waiting for the demoness to state it herself.

A gauzy set of robes comprised of thin black Domescadian gauze and black Beijionese Silk. A gold and black decorated Beijionese silk obi style belt wraps around her toned waist. Her robes run across the center of her breasts, her nipples embossing the thin material beneath, and is worn like a European sling bikini, but with tabard style drapes that hang over her crotch, and across her ass. Her lower butt's cheeks as well as crack and bikini line are covered by the long tabard's drapes, exposing the corners of her butt cheeks, her full thigh and upper leg as well as her inner thighs. Her cleavage is practically fully exposed, with side boob and an exposed upper abdominal line. She wears black thigh high leg wrappings which expose her toes and heel, and half fingered black arm wrappings. Without her bandanna, her hair drapes across her left eye, and falls to her lower back. The style is somewhat kimono like, but it is also very sexualized and bikini like in look. All of this now shown before the hungry demoness, with the shrouded cloak and bandana around her ankles as she took another, seductive step, forward. Her large hips swaying with deliberate, enticing movement aimed for drawing the demoness's attention before she paused. She placed her left hand on her exposed upper left thigh, leaning towards her right. Her right hand slipped up through Sirenna's long silky black hair, her delicate fingers slipping through the strands of raven black silk, combing it behind her shoulder while she waited, giggling coquettishly as she waited for Aeltha's reply.

The demoness took in the sights of her prey, seemingly impassive, but with a growing hunger that refused to be ignored. Despite the swirling soul energies all around her providing enough nourishment to sustain her for quite some time, the enticement of a living soul before her was the forbidden fruit that she desired. And through consuming that fruit, the road to transformation.

"I am coming to the end of an age, Sirenna. My time in this form... is now over. But, to begin the next stage of my life, I need..." she said, before the sphere of the crucible shuddered and shook. Quaking like a fragile bubble in the wind, the sphere began to shatter around Aeltha's towering form. Soul shards scattered around the courtyard like broken glass. And the Hell Knight landed her hooves on the piles of corpses with a wet splat and a sickening crunch of bone. The 12 foot amazonian demoness straightened up, and her amber eyes glowed in the darkness, looking down at Sirenna. "I need the souls of living mortals to finalise my transformation and become.... whole." she finished. The ominous message was accentuated by the hunger in those yellow irises.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirenna Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:12 pm

Sirenna raised a brow, looking up at the beastly form which towered over her, well double her size. She smirked deviously. "You really wish to devour me, eh? I'm not sure I'm the kind of being you are looking for, hon." she says clicking her lips. She stepped closer, arms wide open. "Perhaps its best you lift me up," she teased. "...and see what I mean as you bring me to your mouth." she giggled, her devilish smile not fading as she left herself open for attack.
Sirenna
Sirenna
Private
Private

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:38 pm

The Hell Knight smirked, and her eyes flashed. "If you are referring to your corpselike body Temperature and pale skin, I am not fooled. I know who and what you are, Terroronian. Same species as that fool Butler who chaperones that ADN woman and parades his powers like a god on Galivan." Aetha snorted her derision, her warm breath creating a slight steam to emerge from her lips in the cold air.

"Besides, you underestimate your own soul. It is still mortal, and still bears the warmth of life, even if it's spark is cold compared to others. You have yet to see beyond the gates of death, and thus you are far from being as cold as these corpses."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirenna Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:54 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Hell Knight smirked, and her eyes flashed. "If you are referring to your corpselike body Temperature and pale skin, I am not fooled. I know who and what you are, Terroronian. Same species as that fool Butler who chaperones that ADN woman and parades his powers like a god on Galivan." Aetha snorted her derision, her warm breath creating a slight steam to emerge from her lips in the cold air.

"Besides, you underestimate your own soul. It is still mortal, and still bears the warmth of life, even if it's spark is cold compared to others. You have yet to see beyond the gates of death, and thus you are far from being as cold as these corpses."

Her brows rise, her smile remaining. "T.O.M... so he still lives. So my prediction DID come into fruition..." she looked away, hand upon her chin, stroking it as she pondered things over now. She returned her garnet gaze upon the woman, and chuckled. "Well, I'm sorry, but appears our time must come to an end." she says, turning so that her curvaceous ass was in view of the hungry eyes. She half turned, slapping her butt cheek with a hard smack, letting it jiggle. She then moved her left hand from her butt up her thigh and upon her upper hip, giggling as she winked at the beast. "For if you want to have something cold and sweet, you're going to have to work for it, hon." she giggled again, drawing one of her throwing knives from her thigh band. She let it spin between her fingers before she threw it towards one of the homes. The blade slipped through one of the open windows, embedding into something hard. Before Aelitha's eyes the woman began to quickly fade, shadow surrounding her like a cloud similar to the cloud that lead her there, except sparking with dark blue electricity. She soon vanished like smoke, leaving her clothes she removed behind.

"Come along now! If I am to die here, let it at least be entertaining!" she called out, cackling with a haughty air.
Sirenna
Sirenna
Private
Private

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:05 pm

Sirenna wrote:Her brows rise, her smile remaining. "T.O.M... so he still lives. So my prediction DID come into fruition..." she looked away, hand upon her chin, stroking it as she pondered things over now. She returned her garnet gaze upon the woman, and chuckled. "Well, I'm sorry, but appears our time must come to an end." she says, turning so that her curvaceous ass was in view of the hungry eyes. She half turned, slapping her butt cheek with a hard smack, letting it jiggle. She then moved her left hand from her butt up her thigh and upon her upper hip, giggling as she winked at the beast. "For if you want to have something cold and sweet, you're going to have to work for it, hon." she giggled again, drawing one of her throwing knives from her thigh band. She let it spin between her fingers before she threw it towards one of the homes. The blade slipped through one of the open windows, embedding into something hard. Before Aelitha's eyes the woman began to quickly fade, shadow surrounding her like a cloud similar to the cloud that lead her there, except sparking with dark blue electricity. She soon vanished like smoke, leaving her clothes she removed behind.

"Come along now! If I am to die here, let it at least be entertaining!" she called out, cackling with a haughty air.

The Hell Knight's eyes tracked Sirenna's movement through the smog of her blot-like aura, and she smiled. "A direct challenge to a Hell Knight. You underestimate me mortal. and you still have no idea where you really are..." spoke Aletha as her hands, enshrouded in their sickly green aura of energy widened her stance, and pulled her arms into her sides. flexing hard as she drew in a monumental amount of energy, not only from the souls of the Crucible around her, but from deeper within herself.

Then, with a viscious snarl, the Hell Knight spread her arms wide, and the windows, then the walls in the courtyard exploded outward, away from Aeltha's form. The corpses were flung far and wide as the buildings seemingly collapsed all around her.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirenna Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:41 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Sirenna wrote:Her brows rise, her smile remaining. "T.O.M... so he still lives. So my prediction DID come into fruition..." she looked away, hand upon her chin, stroking it as she pondered things over now. She returned her garnet gaze upon the woman, and chuckled. "Well, I'm sorry, but appears our time must come to an end." she says, turning so that her curvaceous ass was in view of the hungry eyes. She half turned, slapping her butt cheek with a hard smack, letting it jiggle. She then moved her left hand from her butt up her thigh and upon her upper hip, giggling as she winked at the beast. "For if you want to have something cold and sweet, you're going to have to work for it, hon." she giggled again, drawing one of her throwing knives from her thigh band. She let it spin between her fingers before she threw it towards one of the homes. The blade slipped through one of the open windows, embedding into something hard. Before Aelitha's eyes the woman began to quickly fade, shadow surrounding her like a cloud similar to the cloud that lead her there, except sparking with dark blue electricity. She soon vanished like smoke, leaving her clothes she removed behind.

The Hell Knight's eyes tracked Sirenna's movement through the smog of her blot-like aura, and she smiled. "A direct challenge to a Hell Knight. You underestimate me mortal. and you still have no idea where you really are..." spoke Aletha as her hands, enshrouded in their sickly green aura of energy widened her stance, and pulled her arms into her sides. flexing hard as she drew in a monumental amount of energy, not only from the souls of the Crucible around her, but from deeper within herself.

Then, with a viscious snarl, the Hell Knight spread her arms wide, and the windows, then the walls in the courtyard exploded outward, away from Aeltha's form. The corpses were flung far and wide as the buildings seemingly collapsed all around her.

Through the destruction, the siren managed to avoid being crushed by collapsing houses and shattering glass. She appeared again, above the rubble, sitting with her lovely legs crossed upon a chimney which still stood despite the tall demoness's power up. "Oh my," she started, twirling the blade in her hand, clutching it tightly. "Certainly powerful you are. But you don't appear... hungry enough to deserve me." she giggled, falling backwards, her tabbard flapping as she fell back, landing upon the debris upon the ground as she took off, laughing as she ran through the limbo like version of Beijio.
Sirenna
Sirenna
Private
Private

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:59 pm

The demon's savage grin widened slightly, but not in a hunter's way. More like she knew something Sirenna didn't. As her prey got further and further away, the Hell Knight simply turned around, facing her back to the retreating Terroronian.

Then the reason became clear... Sirenna was rapidly approaching Aeltha from the other direction. "Have you forgotten? You are in my limbo. To escape me, you must defeat me first, and break free of my power. If you can."

With those words, Aeltha channeled and focused her power into the lime green flames in her hands, before flinging a powerful, explosive plasma ball at her prey. Clearly the demoness was taking her time with this.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirenna Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:09 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The demon's savage grin widened slightly, but not in a hunter's way. More like she knew something Sirenna didn't. As her prey got further and further away, the Hell Knight simply turned around, facing her back to the retreating Terroronian.

Then the reason became clear... Sirenna was rapidly approaching Aeltha from the other direction. "Have you forgotten? You are in my limbo. To escape me, you must defeat me first, and break free of my power. If you can."

With those words, Aeltha channeled and focused her power into the lime green flames in her hands, before flinging a powerful, explosive plasma ball at her prey. Clearly the demoness was taking her time with this.

Sirenna chuckled, measuring out how far she managed to run before she was magically turned around, running towards Aeltha instead of away from her. She smirked, figuring out the radius of this effect, she figured out her boundaries which she guessed included air and underground as well, perhaps in a sphere like shape. This left Sirenna little room to maneuver as she leaped to the side, spinning with the grace of a ballerina as the plasma exploded. Her breasts wagged and bobbed as she made her landing left thigh fully stretched out, her right knee bent. She giggled, looking up with her crimson orbs. "Have you forgotten? I've seen my fate, I know where it ends...quite frankly, I'm very glad I'm not alive when you are squeezing me out of your ass!" she says throwing another one of her daggers, past the tall woman demon however, the blade embedding into the earth as Sirenna became like smoke again, her body appearing by the blade as she now stood behind Aeltha, her back facing her as well. "...which is to say, it's a very nice butt." she giggled, looking over her right shoulder sticking her tongue out at the demon in a playful razz.
Sirenna
Sirenna
Private
Private

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:41 pm

Sirenna wrote:Sirenna chuckled, measuring out how far she managed to run before she was magically turned around, running towards Aeltha instead of away from her. She smirked, figuring out the radius of this effect, she figured out her boundaries which she guessed included air and underground as well, perhaps in a sphere like shape. This left Sirenna little room to maneuver as she leaped to the side, spinning with the grace of a ballerina as the plasma exploded. Her breasts wagged and bobbed as she made her landing left thigh fully stretched out, her right knee bent. She giggled, looking up with her crimson orbs. "Have you forgotten? I've seen my fate, I know where it ends...quite frankly, I'm very glad I'm not alive when you are squeezing me out of your ass!" she says throwing another one of her daggers, past the tall woman demon however, the blade embedding into the earth as Sirenna became like smoke again, her body appearing by the blade as she now stood behind Aeltha, her back facing her as well. "...which is to say, it's a very nice butt." she giggled, looking over her right shoulder sticking her tongue out at the demon in a playful razz.

"Heh, that's simply adorable. Aeltha replied, however, the next technique was definitely focused on the catch. Her right hand pulsed that eerie green light, and Sirenna would feel a physical pull on her body towards the demoness. The pull increased exponentially, almost like Aeltha was a source of gravity, that was doubling every second!

"This is my Limbo. I make all the rules, I hold all the keys and I guard all the gates."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirenna Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:27 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Sirenna wrote:Sirenna chuckled, measuring out how far she managed to run before she was magically turned around, running towards Aeltha instead of away from her. She smirked, figuring out the radius of this effect, she figured out her boundaries which she guessed included air and underground as well, perhaps in a sphere like shape. This left Sirenna little room to maneuver as she leaped to the side, spinning with the grace of a ballerina as the plasma exploded. Her breasts wagged and bobbed as she made her landing left thigh fully stretched out, her right knee bent. She giggled, looking up with her crimson orbs. "Have you forgotten? I've seen my fate, I know where it ends...quite frankly, I'm very glad I'm not alive when you are squeezing me out of your ass!" she says throwing another one of her daggers, past the tall woman demon however, the blade embedding into the earth as Sirenna became like smoke again, her body appearing by the blade as she now stood behind Aeltha, her back facing her as well. "...which is to say, it's a very nice butt." she giggled, looking over her right shoulder sticking her tongue out at the demon in a playful razz.

"Heh, that's simply adorable. Aeltha replied, however, the next technique was definitely focused on the catch. Her right hand pulsed that eerie green light, and Sirenna would feel a physical pull on her body towards the demoness. The pull increased exponentially, almost like Aeltha was a source of gravity, that was doubling every second!

"This is my Limbo. I make all the rules, I hold all the keys and I guard all the gates."

Sirenna felt her body being yanked back by the demoness, and she chuckled. "This may your world, but this...is my fate!" she exclaimed, crossing her arms, two more daggers appearing in both hands. She then tossed them to the left and right her body dematerializing appearing high above Aeltha, seemingly floating. She arched her back, right knee bent and left leg stretched out as she looked down up the demoness. The knives she thrown lit up, unmoving, their hilts lighting up with dark blue sparks. The electrical lines formed by the four blades made a 'x' form with Aeltha at it's center, and then a circle quickly formed, a dome of black smoke not unlike the kind Sirenna had been using to warp around formed around Aeltha as the electrical energy sparked and lit up the cloud like a thunder head. This cloud would keep even Aeltha from escaping with ease without some damage incurring.

Sirenna, hovering, curls into a ball, as dark shades of the blades she had been using began to form around her, spinning and forming as the shadow blades were formed. Thousands of the dagger like shapes formed around Sirenna as she prepared for the final blow. She then spreads her arms wide, the shadow blades stop revolving around her, their blades pointed at the dome barraging Aeltha with the strange energy. They revolved around the dome before they became fast paced projectiles, the blades entering the veil with more velocity and force, enough so to go through even the strongest of magical armors. After this the dome expanded, exploding outward with its dark energy, sending corpses and debris flying in every which way as well as shaking Aeltha's limbo with a loud, roaring rumble.

As the dust cleared, Sirenna dropped down, collecting her shroud on the way down. She then walked up to the center of the crater where Aeltha still stood. The siren looked up to the beast, presenting her shroud as a napkin for after the deed was complete. "I've shown you what you needed to see... now, its time to fulfill your destiny, Aeltha." she says folding the cloth at her feet, kneeling with her garnet eyes closed her hands between her thighs, her shoulders squishing her massive tits together and she bowed her head. "I hope I will be a worthy, delicious meal." she concluded.
Sirenna
Sirenna
Private
Private

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content