Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kitchen

+2
Satori
Alastor
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Kitchen - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kitchen

Post  Saeko Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Saeko simply nodded and smiled. "Alright then, I'll just sit across from you instead-I can get a good look of your manly silhouette this way...mmhmm this is a better view indeed." she replied, looking back at Satori with the corner of her eyes with a sly smirk herself. She took a seat and clasped her hands together, stating a silent prayer before returning to the meal at hand. "Thanks again for allowing me to eat with you," she stated to Alastor with blushed face then turned to Satori and her face went relatively blank. "And you too I supose."
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:18 pm

Satori bit down on the lower end of her chopsticks, staring at Saeko in rivaled irritation. "Bitch!" her inner Satori screamed nearly breaking the chopsticks.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:32 pm

Alastor for the most part, quietly ate his ramen, trying not to escalate the situation, but after realizing that was inevitable, he said "So, you two know each other? Small world, huh?" he said with a nervous chuckle.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Her smile faded. She could feel herself about to break her chopsticks but stops, closes her eyes and sighes heavily. "You can say that..." She replied calmly before returning to the ramen, and sucking up the noodles in almost exaggerated slurps. "Mmm...not bad." she replied, licking her lips slowly from the right corner of her mouth to the left.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Satori sighed. "Yeah, we go to the same school. Can't you tell by our lovely blue uniforms?" she replied with a small almost forced giggle, before she turned to the sounds of Saeko eating. She grew irritated again and started eating her food again. "So, Saeko...how's your job? I didn't think that "Psycho Saeko" was actually you. You enjoy the killing, don't you?" she asked.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Saeko closed her eyes. "You should know most of all how that feels 'school girl of death'; nice name, sound's like something out of a cheap horror hentai." she replied back lifting her bowl and gently sipping at the broth before setting it softly back onto the table grinning at Alastor.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Alastor, after hearing what Saeko said, simply thought to himself Oh goddammit.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:10 pm

Satori was sipping some broth when Saeko said that...dreaded line so perfectly. She simply paused and after what seemed like ages she sat the bowl down to reveal a face trying to hide the anger pouring out from within. "WELL excuse me if I'm not as catchy as 'PSYCHO Saeko'! You look more like a hentai character than I do!" she exclaimed inside, trying not to make the words come out. She held back the urge to lash out-being in the same room as this woman made her already uneasy as it was. She turned to Saeko her eyes closed so she wouldn't fire the imaginary lasers from her eyes and vaporize the woman before her. "HAHA...Well maybe the name is lost in translation..."
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:13 pm

Saeko had her eyes closed and slurped some broth. "No I'm pretty sure it all translates to the same." she replied bluntly as she set the bowl down.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:16 pm

She physically stood up and turned to Saeko enraged. "ALRIGHT YOU! Tell us why your here to begin with and then you can take a hike!!" she exclaimed flexing her fists.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:19 pm

She sighed, then grinned. "Anger can the beast of you. Remember that Satori. I was sent here to kill Alastor Grey; I was paid over 500,000." she replied, drinking some of her tea.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:21 pm

"Wow, who could want me dead that badly, Chesluk maybe?" he stated to the two.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Saeko's eyes were still closed and she scoffed. "Chesluk has no balls to give up anything higher than 50,000 to anyone. I only work if there are six digits involved. No the people who want you dead are an enigma even to me. But they're dangerous as they are ruthless. They're called the 'Crimson Knight Brigade'. That's all I know. I never met with any of them directly, they didn't even specify they were of this 'Crimson Knight Brigade' when they approached, I had to do some digging of my own to find that one out." she replied honestly. She took another gulp of her tea and reopened her eyes. They were piercing and serious. "They probably already know I failed killing you Mr. Grey." she added.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:33 pm

"Which means they'll probably send some people to deal with both you and me, won't they?" He said rather bluntly, putting down his chopsticks.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:38 pm

"I don't know about that. If I had to dig to look into them, they're a calm and collective group. They probably don't strike out unless they need to; but I wouldn't go around in public shouting they're name like it's fire. That would probably be suicidal." She replied calmly. Looking into Alastor's eyes, her blue eyes flashed. "If they did try to do such a foolish action and against me-I would slay them all in an instant." A faint grin appeared after she said this.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:40 pm

Satori sat back down and remained quiet. Even though there is confidence in your eyes Saeko...I still see worry hidden within...I know you too well. she thought, and pouted. She remained quiet and observed the conversation.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:41 pm

"Think I'd enjoy seeing that, actually." He said with a chuckle. "they'd probably his the floor in under 30 seconds." With earnest meaning.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:45 pm

She took this as a compliment, and was slightly taken back by it. She blushed slightly and grinned. "Thanks; I doubt they would be a match for you either-as long as you didn't go easy on them." she replied. She looked at the overhead clock and sighed. "Well I should get going, but is there anything else you like of me?" She asked, looking at Alastor with almost transfixed eyes.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:57 pm

"Nothing comes to mind at the moment. All the same, It'd probably be best to stay in contact regarding the Crimson Knighht Brigade. Here." Alastor produced one of his business cards, and handed it to Saeko. "You can use this to contact me if needed. Oh, and since it was only a job, not holding the whole "trying to kill me" personally, ok?" he said, with a slight smile.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:00 pm

She grinned. "Sure thing...A job is a job, no? Hm Hm, I'll keep in touch." She replied seductively, winking back at Alastor and tucking the card into her shirt and in her bra. She waved good bye and headed out the door-grabbing her katana before exiting.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:14 pm

She sighed heavily leaning back into her chair. She looked back to Al and perked an eyebrow. "I see how you were looking at her." she replied grinning. Then frowned. "She used to be my best friend...up till about five years ago...when the Emperor Demianu was slain..." she replied slowly.

She turned to Alastor. "My mother Shizuka Kabuki killed Taizo Busujima; Saeko Busujima's father..."

Last edited by Satori on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more :p)
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:37 pm

Alastor was left speechless. "I.... Uh... " waa all he could say. But then, he did thr only thing he coukd think of. He stood up, walked over to Satori, and put his arms around her.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:44 pm

She took him into her arms and closed her eyes. "Taizo...was one of those who plotted against the emperor Demianu...My mother was the head of the imperial ninja...she confronted him...they were best friends like me and Saeko were...maybe even closer...but my mother killed him and then later committed sepuku when the emperor died regardless of her efforts!" She started to cry, and she hugged Alastor tighter. "Ever since then...we have been less like 'sisters' and more like nemesis's..." she finished..
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:49 pm

"I can understand what you're going through. My mom died two years ago, protecting me. That incedent is why I have this prosthetic arm. She held out long enough to get me to the nearest town, and collapsed. My uncle and I tend to avoid seeing each other, we still haven't talked about it....."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:55 pm

She opened her eyes and looked up into his. "I'm sorry...I should not be like this at all...my mother is the reason why she's gone psychotic, and till the day we settle the score...we're always going to be at the opposite ends of the playing field..." she replied before straightening herself out, trying to calm down.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next