Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kitchen

+2
Satori
Alastor
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Kitchen - Page 4 Empty Re: The Kitchen

Post  Wolf Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:50 pm

Alastor wrote:"Well then...." He answered in rough, yet seductive voice, "...what's mine is yours as well. Though if we wish to 'share', perhaps a change in venue could help." He hinted, while nudging her closer to the door. "It could certainly... expand our options."

She slowly removed her hand from his crotch, removing it from behind the waistband of his jeans, while her other hand wiped away the tears. Her eyes, in their seductive, lidded look, gazed amorously into his. "Hmhm, now that is a surprise, you sounding sexy. Not in a bad way, not at all in fact. You make a good point, too. Sausage grease and hard tile hardly make for a romantic place for us to... play." she says with a flirtatious giggle, winking.

The Kitchen - Page 4 Blushing_sniper_wolf_alastor_33_by_keskewolf-dbpjuna

She pulled his wrists, pulling him away from the wall and towards the doorway, taking a moment to open the door before looking back with a beautiful, pearly white smile. "You've taken the room Grant used to own, yes?" she asked. When she was performing a sweep of the building she didn't actually look at any items scattered about and assumed the larger bedroom, which was Grant's if memory served, was Alastor's now.

Last edited by Wolf on Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:58 pm

"Why let such space go to waste?" Alastor replied. He reached for the sword on the counter as they went through the door. (Continue in lobby.)
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:15 pm

The door opened, allowing Kisara in before Alastor followed suit. “Yeah, this is my home, and my office. Just need to check a few things before we head off. C’mon.”
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:22 pm

Alastor wrote:The door opened, allowing Kisara in before Alastor followed suit. “Yeah, this is my home, and my office. Just need to check a few things before we head off. C’mon.”

[from here]

Kisara took off her hat as she entered, looking over to him, and realized he was slightly taller than her now they were side by side. "Why thank you sir~" She purred, and...her chest slid against his as she passed through. "--oopse, sorry, heh... tight spaces, hehe." She giggled. Oh my... fit as a fiddle, washboard abs I can run my face across those all day~ x3 She hummed, assessing him from her discreet slide through, blushing as she did.

"Nice kitchen, reminds me a little of my old house... but a lot nicer." She added, turning to him again. "Cool cool, take your time!" She chuckled, looking over to the dishes... noticing a pair of plates and other pairs of eating and drinking utensils drying with a raised brow, before following after him into the next room.

[to here]
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4