Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village)

+14
Wolf
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Countess Katarina
Darkstorm Zero
Riley Pearce
Elvira De Voure
Shelke
Mink
Saeko
Sakura McKelly
Valan Bennett
Demetri
Trunks
Rufus Tenik
18 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village)

Post  Elvira De Voure Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:07 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
"It's really very simple my dear. Despite your beliefs, you are still one of mine. I do not abandon my people. I am not like 'him'. I offer you a chance because you have never had the opportunity to see the full extent of who, and what, you really are now. Undead? No... Even Vampires have not experienced what lies beyond the gate of death. I alone can provide you with all the answers to your powers and gifts, Elvira. You can even keep the boy, provided you defeat Yuldasha when I send you back. As for catches and hidden subtexts, why do I need that? As I said, you are already one of my people. I could compel you to do whatever i wished with but a thought... The power of the blood lotus that created your ancestral vampires flows within you, and that power is my will alone. For I am the last of the Fallen, the one who survived to claim sole control over all of Hell... and you are already there."

She groaned. She really had no choice in this matter. It was either accept the gift, or be Yuldasha's excrement if demons like her even do that. Still, despite being completely aware of how sinful she was, of the acts she willingly committed...she couldn't help think of the boy. It was not her normal nature, but she didn't have any particular want to be in this dreaded place much longer. She frowned for a moment, then sighed heavily. "Where do I sign up?"
Elvira De Voure
Elvira De Voure
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 350,000

Back to top Go down

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village)

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:29 am

Riley Pearce wrote:Riley narrowed his eyes, but his frustration was there. It was true, and it had been the reason why he hadn't attacked yet. Even if he knew his strikes could harm her, he was stranded here with several others like her if he somehow managed to kill her. "And be deprived of your lovely company? No, no. We're good where we are. Nothing is more romantic than you eating my date and placing us in a pocket dimension that smells of sulfur." he says in a sarcastic tone back. "But there must be a reason why you brought us here other than to eat us. Unless... you can't on my end of the mirror." he narrowed his eyes. "You can't, can't you?"

The demoness smirked at Riley's accusation, before striding towards him in a confident, arrogant gait. With a firey backhand, she knocked his blade aside and out of his hand, before using her other hand to grab him by the shoulder. Yuldasha then lifted Riley off the ground, and in a flash of movement, she crashed her lips into his. The demon's tongue danced all over the insides of his mouth for a few moments, even as her blazing red eyes bored into his own, then before pulling out, she teasingly dove her tongue deeper into his throat to make him gag slightly, on purpose.

"Tell me..." she purred in his ear. "Did that feel like a mirrors reflection to you?" The point was clear now. This was no Demon Realm shard's power over reflections and illusions. This was real.

"Do you honestly think we would simply snatch away mortals off the street and be obvious about it? We are not foolish, and even if we have the means, numbers and inclination to conquer your pathetic little soil trap of a planet, do you think we absorbed as many universes as we have by being careless? You underestimate us Riley..."

Elvira De Voure wrote:She groaned. She really had no choice in this matter. It was either accept the gift, or be Yuldasha's excrement if demons like her even do that. Still, despite being completely aware of how sinful she was, of the acts she willingly committed...she couldn't help think of the boy. It was not her normal nature, but she didn't have any particular want to be in this dreaded place much longer. She frowned for a moment, then sighed heavily. "Where do I sign up?"

The Empress smiled. "With your soul..." she replied. then the jewel on her forhead crest pulsed, and it's sickly green light washed over Elvira's body, rejuvenating her. Empowering her. Giving her new life again. It was an intoxicating rush that would feel thousands of times more intense and pleasurable than drinking even the richest of bloods.

"I will grant you the full power of your vampiric heritage, Elvira. The power of the original Vampire. Blood is the currency of the soul. For every mortal you have consumed, you will gain their power, their form, their lifeforce. They will become your body, your castle, and your army. You are legion. The powers of the bat, wolf and mist are yours to bend to your will. The power of blood magic, transformation, and all the power therein. Your former weakness to fire, sunlight, and ultraviolet radiation is now purged. Yet, you must feed on lifeblood to survive and strengthen yourself. But, to gain the most from your prey, you must drink in the soul as well, lest they simply become unwanted abominations of your own hand. You have been granted life eternal, and your fangs which have only brought death shall now grant life everlasting to those you choose to bestow!"

Once completed, Elvira stood before the Empress renewed. Her armor swirling with shadows. Her skin, as fresh as if she were still mortal. It was like she had just fed on ten thousand mortals, and could exist for centuries without feeding. "This is the full potential of vampirism, Elvira. But this is only the gateway. Through me, you will gain access to powers beyond the imaginings of mortal trappings. You are no longer bound to the mortal realms however. You are a Hellspawn, and you have much to prove, and new heights to reach. Do not dissapoint me. Go now, show me my choice was not in vain. Live how you wish, as long as you remain loyal to me, this pact will not die, and neither will you."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:07 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

The demoness smirked at Riley's accusation, before striding towards him in a confident, arrogant gait. With a firey backhand, she knicked his blade aside and out of his hand, before using her other hand to grab him by the shoulder. Yuldasha then lifted Riley off the ground, and in a flash of movement, she crashed her lips into his. The demon's tongue danced all over the incisdes of his mouth for a few moments, even as her blazing red eyes bored into his own, then before pulling out, she teasingly dove her tongue deepeer into his throat to make him gag slightly, on purpose.

"Tell me..." she purred in his ear. "Did that feel like a mirrors reflection to you?" The point was clear now. This was no Demon Realm shard's power over reflections and illusions. This was real.

"Do you honestly think we would simply snatch away mortals off the street and be obvious about it? We are not foolish, and even if we have the means, numbers and inclination to conquer your pathetic little soil trap of a planet, do you think we absorbed as many universes as we have by being careless? You underestimate us Riley..."

Riley grimaced, gagging on the demoness's fiery tongue, her lips upon his. Poor Elvira experienced more than the tongue, she rode it on the way down... He coughed hoarsely, shaking his head vigorously. "Th-that wasn't... what I meant by mirror." he gagged, coughing hard. "I... try not to underestimate anyone. Especially with women who's boobs are bigger than my head. But thanks for the information, I'll keep all this in mind the next time I decide to take a stroll through Hell." he says, swinging a punch out at Yuldasha... but only managed to hit her left breast which then bounced against her other in a jiggling fashion. Riley frowned. "Uh....crap."
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvira De Voure Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:31 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

The Empress smiled. "With your soul..." she replied. then the jewel on her forhead crest pulsed, and it's sickly green light washed over Elvira's body, rejuvenating her. Empowering her. Giving her new life again. It was an intoxicating rush that would feel thousands of times more intense and pleasurable than drinking even the richest of bloods.

"I will grant you the full power of your vampiric heritage, Elvira. The power of the original Vampire. Blood is the currency of the soul. For every mortal you have consumed, you will gain their power, their form, their lifeforce. They will become your body, your castle, and your army. You are legion. The powers of the bat, wolf and mist are yours to bend to your will. The power of blood magic, transformation, and all the power therein. Your former weakness to fire, sunlight, and ultraviolet radiation is now purged. Yet, you must feed on lifeblood to survive and strengthen yourself. But, to gain the most from your prey, you must drink in the soul as well, lest they simply become unwanted abominations of your own hand. You have been granted life eternal, and your fangs which have only brought death shall now grant life everlasting to those you choose to bestow!"

Once completed, Elvira stood before the Empress renewed. Her armor swirling with shadows. Her skin, as fresh as if she were still mortal. It was like she had just fed on ten thousand mortals, and could exist for centuries without feeding. "This is the full potential of vampirism, Elvira. But this is only the gateway. Through me, you will gain access to powers beyond the imaginings of mortal trappings. You are no longer bound to the mortal realms however. You are a Hellspawn, and you have much to prove, and new heights to reach. Do not dissapoint me. Go now, show me my choice was not in vain. Live how you wish, as long as you remain loyal to me, this pact will not die, and neither will you."

The green light which radiated on her repaired her flesh, restoring her body to its natural beauty once again as well as enhance her powers. She gasped, feeling energy course through her veins, her eyes glowing red as she absorbs this new energy.

Elvira, despite the power and gifts she received, knew there was a catch. Loyalty. She frowned at the sound of the word, but bit the bullet. She had no choice after all. With her body, or at least spiritual construction of it fully recovered and her armor reforming once more, she felt as though she'd like to have a chat with Yuldasha. She gripped her fists tightly and let out a heavy sigh. "Are we done here then?" she says at last.
Elvira De Voure
Elvira De Voure
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:54 am

Riley Pearce wrote:Riley grimaced, gagging on the demoness's fiery tongue, her lips upon his. Poor Elvira experienced more than the tongue, she rode it on the way down... He coughed hoarsely, shaking his head vigorously. "Th-that wasn't... what I meant by mirror." he gagged, coughing hard. "I... try not to underestimate anyone. Especially with women who's boobs are bigger than my head. But thanks for the information, I'll keep all this in mind the next time I decide to take a stroll through Hell." he says, swinging a punch out at Yuldasha... but only managed to hit her left breast which then bounced against her other in a jiggling fashion. Riley frowned. "Uh....crap."

The demoness frowned at the punch, then smirked. "Elvira wouldn't like that you struck her new form, Riley..." Yuldasha cooed. Then, in an act of supreme dominance, she mashed Riley's face right against her left breast and held the human there, smothered in her flesh.

Elvira De Voure wrote:The green light which radiated on her repaired her flesh, restoring her body to its natural beauty once again as well as enhance her powers. She gasped, feeling energy course through her veins, her eyes glowing red as she absorbs this new energy.

Elvira, despite the power and gifts she received, knew there was a catch. Loyalty. She frowned at the sound of the word, but bit the bullet. She had no choice after all. With her body, or at least spiritual construction of it fully recovered and her armor reforming once more, she felt as though she'd like to have a chat with Yuldasha. She gripped her fists tightly and let out a heavy sigh. "Are we done here then?" she says at last.

The Empress smiled at Elvira's words, then she faded, leaving her in the cold darkness. Then, she would feel the oppressive heat from earlier... The cavern. Soon the light from the magma parted the darkness like a fog.

Then, the light became normal. the voices and the bubbling sounds of the lava flows, and the creaking of seemingly unstable rock. And the smell of sulfur, thick and noxious.

To Elvira's left however, was the scene from a nightmare. Yuldasha was smothering her human in her cleavage! The demoness's obvious self satisfied smirk was plastered all over her face.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:06 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Riley Pearce wrote:Riley grimaced, gagging on the demoness's fiery tongue, her lips upon his. Poor Elvira experienced more than the tongue, she rode it on the way down... He coughed hoarsely, shaking his head vigorously. "Th-that wasn't... what I meant by mirror." he gagged, coughing hard. "I... try not to underestimate anyone. Especially with women who's boobs are bigger than my head. But thanks for the information, I'll keep all this in mind the next time I decide to take a stroll through Hell." he says, swinging a punch out at Yuldasha... but only managed to hit her left breast which then bounced against her other in a jiggling fashion. Riley frowned. "Uh....crap."

The demoness frowned at the punch, then smirked. "Elvira wouldn't like that you struck her new form, Riley..." Yuldasha cooed. Then, in an act of supreme dominance, she mashed Riley's face right against her left breast and held the human there, smothered in her flesh.

Riley cringed, his right cheek forced against the breast, his right eyelid forced closed from his cheek forced up. He let out a loud muffled grunt as the demoness assaulted him. He wiggled and writhed, the gem around his neck glowing bright again. To Yuldaha, she would feel a strange warmth from the necklace that felt similar to being shocked continuously, her energy ebbing into the gem around his neck, making it glow brighter... Riley looked at this phenomenon in confusion. What's going on? This necklace it's doing something weird again! What the hell? Does it have to do something with...? he thought, but his mind was ebbing away from this and to the crushing of his neck against the demoness's dangerous assets. "I'm...not...a plushy..." he croaked.
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvira De Voure Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:22 am

Yuldasha could feel the human mortal drowning in her cleavage first, before the cracking blow of Elvira's leg crashing against the back of her head, forcing the demoness to stumble a few feet ahead, almost stumbling over in fact. Elvira, radiating with a violet glow looked upon Riley's face first. She looked pissed and then she snapped at him. "Stupid mortal boy, you should have remained hidden like I told you!" She then turned to Yuldasha, and a twisted grin formed. "Still hungry, bitch? I'd would ask if you like seconds, but this course has a bit more kick than the last dish!" she exclaimed, radiating her energy like a flame that surrounded her body. A crimson glow appeared in her right hand, and the length of her blade fully appeared, allowing her to make use of it once again. It glowed slightly, flowing like blood as she gripped it tightly and pointed it at Yuldasha!
Elvira De Voure
Elvira De Voure
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:38 am

Yuldasha held onto Riley for a moment after raising her head back up from the kick, but dropped him once Elvira returned to challenge her. The demon's eyes became hidden beneath the shadow of her bangs.

"So... My Empress chose you afterall. Hmmm Hmhmhmhmhmmm. Very well." said the demon, as her lips pulled back into a vicious smile that showed her pointed teeth, even as Hellfire seeped between them. "Then it is decided, Vampire. If you can defeat me here, I'll give you something truly nice."

She started raising her hands slowly out to the sides, her palms facing the floor directly until her arms were extended on either side. As her arms raised, the cavern began to quake violently, and the lava flows began to errupt.

The very stone floors began to crackle, and the rent cracks formed a rough circle around Yuldasha and Elvira. The demoness was creating their arena.

"Do not think for a moment I'll take it easy on you, a human whom merely wears the mantle of an immortal. I have defeated and consumed thousands of Vampires more powerful than you. There is a reason my kind also deals with failed undead souls, those who were destroyed. The lava flows separated Riley from Elvira as their arena became an island in the lava flow of this cavern. With her task done, the Bruiser Demon's power exploded to it's maximum, a wreath of orange hellfire cloaked around Yuldasha's muscular stature, and her eyes no longer red, but glowing a bright yellow.

"Now Elvira De Voure.... Face me!"

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Katarina Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:26 am

[from here]

The trip was quick, and rather uneventful as Katarina lead the man to the inn's bedroom. She poured herself a glass of champagne, while letting the young man roam the bedroom. "Apparently this is the best suite this place can offer... I've seen better in Beijio and the Far North..." She turned to him with a fangy smirk:

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 4 File

"Wish for a glass?" She purred. She didn't pause to wait for his answer when she took a sip herself, and sets the glass upon the nearby table, before she leaned forwards again, arms behind her back, her large breasts bobbing and swaying under her.

"So, you have a girl friend, handsome~?" She cooed, glancing him over with her second, rapid fire question. "In Beijio, or anywhere~" she added, giggling flirtatiously. The rooms dim lighting and atmosphere helped set the mood...
Countess Katarina
Countess Katarina
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuthburt Hawksorrow Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:14 pm

Countess Katarina wrote:[from here]

The trip was quick, and rather uneventful as Katarina lead the man to the inn's bedroom. She poured herself a glass of champagne, while letting the young man roam the bedroom. "Apparently this is the best suite this place can offer... I've seen better in Beijio and the Far North..." She turned to him with a fangy smirk:

"Wish for a glass?" She purred. She didn't pause to wait for his answer when she took a sip herself, and sets the glass upon the nearby table, before she leaned forwards again, arms behind her back, her large breasts bobbing and swaying under her.

"So, you have a girl friend, handsome~?" She cooed, glancing him over with her second, rapid fire question. "In Beijio, or anywhere~" she added, giggling flirtatiously. The rooms dim lighting and atmosphere helped set the mood...

He felt a little anxious entering her suite, and looked around when she asked him a question, and turned to the woman offering him a glass. He shook his head. "Nah, I'm fine." He says watching her take a step forward, and found himself looking again at her jiggly breasts. He blinked, and glanced up. "What? Ah... not exactly..." He says, thinking of his best friend for a moment. There was a part of him that wouldn't mind getting more acquainted with Komako, but he also thought it might be a bit weird given how long they knew each other.

Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Katarina Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:46 pm

She giggled. "Ah... it doesn't bother me any, I'm not one to judge~" she purred, approaching him, hands sliding around his shoulders, her breasts pushing up against his chest. "You know how to kiss, though... no?" She asked, raising an eye brow, showing off a playful fang. "Like an adult?" She purred.
Countess Katarina
Countess Katarina
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuthburt Hawksorrow Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:25 pm

Countess Katarina wrote:She giggled. "Ah... it doesn't bother me any, I'm not one to judge~" she purred, approaching him, hands sliding around his shoulders, her breasts pushing up against his chest. "You know how to kiss, though... no?" She asked, raising an eye brow, showing off a playful fang. "Like an adult?" She purred.

Cuthburt gulped, feeling her massive breasts squish against him. He glanced her face once more, looking for a trace of falsehood... but found none. He hooked one arm around her waist, while the other climbed up, and his hand pressed against her upper back. He smiled. "Sure do~" He teased, drawing his lips closer to the fine vampire specimen. His lips formed around hers, and found them surprisingly warm, holding a moment there till alternating to her upper lip.
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Katarina Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:55 am

Cuthburt Hawksorrow wrote:
Countess Katarina wrote:She giggled. "Ah... it doesn't bother me any, I'm not one to judge~" she purred, approaching him, hands sliding around his shoulders, her breasts pushing up against his chest. "You know how to kiss, though... no?" She asked, raising an eye brow, showing off a playful fang. "Like an adult?" She purred.

Cuthburt gulped, feeling her massive breasts squish against him. He glanced her face once more, looking for a trace of falsehood... but found none. He hooked one arm around her waist, while the other climbed up, and his hand pressed against her upper back. He smiled. "Sure do~" He teased, drawing his lips closer to the fine vampire specimen. His lips formed around hers, and found them surprisingly warm, holding a moment there till alternating to her upper lip.

She hummed approvingly into his mouth as they kissed, popping her foot up while leaning into their kiss. She then began to wiggle her shoulders, her breasts dragging across his chest and with her added weight, began to steer her young paramour towards the bed, and her back facing it.
Countess Katarina
Countess Katarina
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuthburt Hawksorrow Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:25 am

Countess Katarina wrote:
Cuthburt Hawksorrow wrote:

She hummed approvingly into his mouth as they kissed, popping her foot up while leaning into their kiss. She then began to wiggle her shoulders, her breasts dragging across his chest and with her added weight, began to steer her young paramour towards the bed, and her back facing it.

He enjoyed the taste of her lips, her scent, her texture, her massive tits pressing against his chest! She manipulated his body, directing their path to the bed, his right hand sliding around from her upper back to her left breast, sliding under the satin fabric to cup and feel the squishy breast underneath. So warm, so springy and squishy... her nipple rubbing into his palm as his other hand dipped from the small of her back and groped at her ass. Warm, round, equally squishy and comfortable to tease in his grasp. His crotch felt tight, and his body warm, while his tongue, inside her mouth, slid across her fangs. Sharp yet dainty, he could feel her hum in amusement from this, before he threw her forward, onto the bed and looked down with a playful grin. He removed his jacket, and began undoing his belt, his cock bulging out his pants all the while uncomfortably, but he was soon to relieve that tension.
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Katarina Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:32 am

The Countess enjoyed the feeling of his hands across her plush, silky body, the tongue tangoing with her own, and the pulse of his heart as he got ever more excited to slip himself inside her. She giggled as she was thrown, rather roughly, onto the bed- her jiggly body bouncing as she lay there, displaying herself for him:

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 4 __taihou_and_taihou_azur_lane_drawn_by_mapar__9ccd_by_saekobusujima1990_dd04q87-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA5OCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzMwYTYyZTY3LTlmNzAtNDE3OC05Y2VjLTIwNmY0MjhlYzYxMFwvZGQwNHE4Ny0xNjJkYjk2Zi1jNTY2LTQ0ZjctOGYwMy1mYThjZmMwMGEzZjUuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

"Hmhmhm~ Oh yes, keep it rough baby... I want you to make me scream~" She purred, her massive breasts swaying side to side, jiggling behind their taut satin restraints. She raised her leg, causing the folds of her dress to fall over, and she shifted her hands from behind her head down and around her bosom while her large red eyes glared passionately at Cu, while he prepared to unleash his spear. She giggled, playing with her breasts as he prepared himself. "Oh, going to steak me boy?" She teased, her dress lifting... revealing she had no panties underneath... not anymore. Like magic they... vanished. She grinned, placing her left index finger against her lower lip, sucking the tip of her fingernail while her breasts squished underneath her arm. Her lidded crimson gaze upon him... "Well, come and try~" She purred.

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 4 __taihou_and_taihou_azur_lane_drawn_by_kure_masahi_by_saekobusujima1990_dd04qb0-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTg3MSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzMwYTYyZTY3LTlmNzAtNDE3OC05Y2VjLTIwNmY0MjhlYzYxMFwvZGQwNHFiMC1hNjE3MjE4MS1iMWUxLTQ3OTAtYjY1Ni01YmMzNGM0Njc3NDkuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ
Countess Katarina
Countess Katarina
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuthburt Hawksorrow Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:43 am

Cuth's eyes widened and felt his heart race even more... the Countess here got even hotter looking, pushing him to remove his boots, pants and boxers away with haste! His erect rod bobbed briefly upon removing the boxers, he nearly tripped onto the bed in his rush as he waddled over to her on his knees, the springs of the bed crunching beneath them. He pulled his taut shirt up and over his head, tossing it aside, revealing his chiseled abdomen and body she had been quite familiar with before. He smirked, grabbing her shoulders gently, pulling her torso up so that she was sitting up, and brought his lips to hers again... while his hands removed the skinny straps containing her breasts down her shoulders. He guided the straps out and around her arms, letting them fall to her sides, before his hands quickly came up to cup and support both massive melons. They were warm, silky and malleable to his touch. He groped them while he kissed her, his erect member nuzzled between the folds of her dress, and lifted it up slightly. Her breasts were like warm dough, and he went from kneading them to stroking them, his lips peeling away from hers, saliva trailing briefly before he brought his mouth to her left breast and began to kiss it. It felt warm against his face, inviting even. His left hand dipped to around her waist to give her support, his thighs locking beside hers, and the need to impale her with his stake grew ever more.
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Katarina Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:54 am

Feeling her straps slide away made her coo with delight, the vampire's dainty straps that supported such girth sliding away at her sides now. The way he massaged her, kissed her made her excited at the prospect of feeling his spear jam inside her. She was impressed by its size... such a young man with such a weapon at his disposal with his looks? He was definitely a terrifying person. Though, somewhat clumsy on his approach, she did reward him by pulling his head between her breasts upon him kissing them. She squished both massive orbs with her elbows, pushing the plush pillows against both sides of his face! She giggled, licking her lips as he struggled between her cleavage for a moment, the soft feeling was entrancing... almost putting him into a state of lethargy. Something she learned from a ninja named Hiko Sarai a long time ago, in exchange for some secrets and a favor... it was worth it~

She then pulled his head out before he would asphyxiate, kissed his cheek before dropping her back upon the bed, causing her massive chest to bounce as well as their bodies. She stuck her tongue up at him, hands behind her head as she wiggled her shoulders, causing her breasts to sway and jiggle side to side playfully.  

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 4 __taihou_and_taihou_azur_lane_drawn_by_kure_masahi_by_saekobusujima1990_dd04qby-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTY2NyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzMwYTYyZTY3LTlmNzAtNDE3OC05Y2VjLTIwNmY0MjhlYzYxMFwvZGQwNHFieS04N2EwNGQyOS02NTJjLTQ2MzItYjhhZS01YzIyNDA2YWYwYzguanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTExNDEifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ
Countess Katarina
Countess Katarina
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuthburt Hawksorrow Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:01 am

For a while, all he could smell was her scent, taste her silky texture, feel the softness of her breasts upon his face. For a while... he had forgotten to breathe, so taken in by her assets that he was in a state of bliss and pleasure that on its own almost made him explode down under... thankfully, she pulled him out of that bliss, and with a heavy gasp, felt her lips on his cheek before looking down at the taunting vampire. Smirking back, his right hand rubbed her crotch, running his fingers across her smooth flower, rubbing her lower abdomen before sliding his rod between her lips! Resistance was short lived, as his rod pierced her tight walls and nudged him closer to her! He grinned, his hand sliding up to her breast again. He took the other in the opposite hand, and began to roll and grope both of her massive orbs while he thrust deep and then pulled slowly back, before thrusting deep again! She felt warm, wet, slick and very tight around his thick and long member. Squeezing against him, he winced slightly as he continued to massage her tits and pump his dick into her pussy!
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Katarina Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:08 am

Katarina gasped as she felt his rod slip between her lower lips, her left hand upon his chest, running down his taut muscle while his hands greedily rolled and groped her massive tits! "Ahh...ah....ahhh...hehehe~" She giggled and gasped, feeling him drive into her while also going to town with her breasts. Multitasker eh? She thought, smiling as her body jiggled due to his thrusts and advances. She figured she give him a head start, the springs of the bed squeaking with every thrust he made. She smiled, a single fang poking out from her lips as she began to sweat after a few minutes of him thrusting into her.

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 4 __taihou_and_taihou_azur_lane_drawn_by_asamura_hio_by_saekobusujima1990_dd04pkt-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODUzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMzBhNjJlNjctOWY3MC00MTc4LTljZWMtMjA2ZjQyOGVjNjEwXC9kZDA0cGt0LTFmYjdhY2ZlLTdiMjctNGNhZS04OWFlLWY1YjQxMjVmNDRhZi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

"C'mon... you can do better than that love~" She giggled. She clenched her thighs around his hips, hooking around his body and pulled him into her to aid him, driving him deeper inside her, making the Countess blush and let out a shocked gasp of amusement! "Haaaaaaaaaa....! Ah... there..." She cooed, her lidded crimson gaze upon his azure one; her nipples erect after his manipulation and massaging.
Countess Katarina
Countess Katarina
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:53 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:As the two newly acquainted lovebirds started getting hot and messy, a new heat began to rise, unnoticed, or probably written off as the rising heat from their situation. After a few more moments however, smoke began to waft into the apartment from under the door, under the bed, and from beneath the furniture.

It wouldn't be until one of the pair were able to focus clearly enough to notice something was definitely wrong that a deep, yet feminine voice echoed from multiple locations around them.

"Well now, it would seem a new couple couldn't wait to get to know each other for more than an hour before they decided to get the sparks flying, along with their clothes!" the laughter, the echoing booming laughter reverbiated down the halls, and echoed very strangely from somewhere distant...

It was then that the wooden door exploded inward, immediately set alight like kindling, and showering the innards of the apartment in a mantle of sparks.

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 4 Bruiserdemon3_zpsxx75rr9l

Behind the towering amazonian demoness, the hallway was nothing but a pitch blackness filled with those dark orange Hellfire...

[from here]

Wolf followed the trail left by Riley in his note addressed to both her and Alastor. She was quite curious about this 'Hellscape' he mentioned when he was at the Shamrock Inn. She spoke with the inn's woman who seemed oblivious about the situation, but with coaxing managed to get the key to the room Riley and his vampire friend stayed in. "Hmm... this doesn't feel right." She says, standing outside the door. She unslung and unzipped the bag contained her rifle from her shoulder, and loaded it. She had over 100 shells... and due to her weakened state, the weapon felt 200 pounds heavier... Still, she bravely yet cautiously, opened the door. The room looked ordinary enough at a glance, and she swept the room for activity... saw shimmers of demonic power in the air. She lowered her rifle, let it hang against her right hip and she stepped forward, reaching out and tapped at the refraction shimmering in front of her. "A looking glass into the other side... or a portal closing itself..." she says under her breath, watching the scene in front of her ripple like when one throws a stone into the still surface of a lake. Between the waves, she could see a fiery hellscape... and otherworldly creatures. She leveled her gaze. She didn't like the implications of this...
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Desozir Equinus Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:08 pm

Wolf wrote:
Darkstorm Zero wrote:As the two newly acquainted lovebirds started getting hot and messy, a new heat began to rise, unnoticed, or probably written off as the rising heat from their situation. After a few more moments however, smoke began to waft into the apartment from under the door, under the bed, and from beneath the furniture.

It wouldn't be until one of the pair were able to focus clearly enough to notice something was definitely wrong that a deep, yet feminine voice echoed from multiple locations around them.

"Well now, it would seem a new couple couldn't wait to get to know each other for more than an hour before they decided to get the sparks flying, along with their clothes!" the laughter, the echoing booming laughter reverbiated down the halls, and echoed very strangely from somewhere distant...

It was then that the wooden door exploded inward, immediately set alight like kindling, and showering the innards of the apartment in a mantle of sparks.

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 4 Bruiserdemon3_zpsxx75rr9l

Behind the towering amazonian demoness, the hallway was nothing but a pitch blackness filled with those dark orange Hellfire...

[from here]

Wolf followed the trail left by Riley in his note addressed to both her and Alastor. She was quite curious about this 'Hellscape' he mentioned when he was at the Shamrock Inn. She spoke with the inn's woman who seemed oblivious about the situation, but with coaxing managed to get the key to the room Riley and his vampire friend stayed in. "Hmm... this doesn't feel right." She says, standing outside the door. She unslung and unzipped the bag contained her rifle from her shoulder, and loaded it. She had over 100 shells... and due to her weakened state, the weapon felt 200 pounds heavier... Still, she bravely yet cautiously, opened the door. The room looked ordinary enough at a glance, and she swept the room for activity... saw shimmers of demonic power in the air. She lowered her rifle, let it hang against her right hip and she stepped forward, reaching out and tapped at the refraction shimmering in front of her. "A looking glass into the other side... or a portal closing itself..." she says under her breath, watching the scene in front of her ripple like when one throws a stone into the still surface of a lake. Between the waves, she could see a fiery hellscape... and otherworldly creatures. She leveled her gaze. She didn't like the implications of this...

"Sorta kinda, m'dear~" Came a classy, deep voice from behind the woman. The tall, toothy creature filled up much of the space in terms of height and girth. A big, toothy grin that spread from ear to ear upon his slimy, scaly body. He wore a fancy suit over his scaly fish like or amphibian looking body. A big, pot belly and a small top hat atop his head. His eyes were large, and glowing yellow... "I was just finishin' a bit of business on the other end, and now that it is concluded, I shall be closin' this portal up to keep the small fry from burnin' down this establishment. Not good for Shadow Law to get the noose by the Empress after all." He says, with a deep hearty chuckle. His sharp teeth glittered with saliva, his slick, red tongue slipping across them as he approached. "Hmm... you shouldn't be able to see any of this... your presence could... complicate matters." he says as he continued to swagger his way over, his arms shifting from side to side. "Perhaps... you could be beneficial for the 'Harvest', hm...?" He says, waving his hand up, the room now shimmered in crimson light... sealing them both inside. "How about it Lady Sniper...? Shall I pen you in?" He smiles, bowing to her with a flourish.
Desozir Equinus
Desozir Equinus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:15 pm

Wolf turned to the creature with a slight surprise, cold sweat rolling down the side of her head as she observed the large creature closely. When did he...? I didn't see him entering... She thought, on top of realizing she didn't feel or sense his presence till the moment he spoke. She would have seen him, should have seen him when she first entered, she had looked at that wall! He wasn't there... not then, anyway. She raised the rifle level at the hip. "I'll have nothing of what your selling, so keep your distance... who are you?" She asked, before gesturing to the distortion in reality. "I have to assume your the one behind this distortion as well... I'd like some answers." She pressed, the bullets in her rifle clinking.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Desozir Equinus Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:21 pm

The catfish made a slight frowning gesture. "Easy there, settle down and hold yer horses m'dear... we don't have to rush things..." he says, eyeing her lovely bouncing rack. He chuckled to himself and held up his hands. "I'm Monsignor, Desozir Equinus; gambler of lives, souls, happiness... and a prime member of Shadow Law. Forgive me for being so rude as to not introduce myself a moment ago, but I suppose that leaves you to introductions...? I assume you must not be room service, after all... I ate the maid all ready~" He chuckled, picking the lacy headdress from his teeth and flicked it aside. "And... she wasn't packin' a big iron when she came so willingly into my care..." he says, his eyes narrowing on her lithe, curvy body...
Desozir Equinus
Desozir Equinus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:36 pm

Desozir Equinus wrote:The catfish made a slight frowning gesture. "Easy there, settle down and hold yer horses m'dear... we don't have to rush things..." he says, eyeing her lovely bouncing rack. He chuckled to himself and held up his hands. "I'm Monsignor, Desozir Equinus; gambler of lives, souls, happiness... and a prime member of Shadow Law. Forgive me for being so rude as to not introduce myself a moment ago, but I suppose that leaves you to introductions...? I assume you must not be room service, after all... I ate the maid all ready~" He chuckled, picking the lacy headdress from his teeth and flicked it aside. "And... she wasn't packin' a big iron when she came so willingly into my care..." he says, his eyes narrowing on her lithe, curvy body...

She watched him pick the dripping remains of the supposedly eaten room service maid, a slimy headdress of lace stretch from between his snaggly, pointed teeth before being carelessly tossed to the side. She then glanced back at him, expressing no emotion in turn. That's twice he mentioned Shadow Law... interesting...I've heard rumors about them, but... they're a supposedly secretive group. I doubt he is as he claims to speak so openly of his membership... granted, there could be a reason why he cares to share... She thought, and realized now that the glowing red energy surrounding the walls, floor and ceiling was likely a barrier of sorts. "So... a gentleman demon, huh? Kinda cliche, but rarely pulled off well in this world." She says, side stepping. "You didn't answer my questions... eating room service aside, what other crimes did you commit in these walls? An apprentice of mine was in this room... he managed to escape, but spoke of the hellscape appearing around him...are you behind that? Eyes are up here, buddy." She says, noticing his leers, her gun jolting upwards.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Desozir Equinus Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:48 pm

He frowned again. "My my, I've committed many crimes m'dear, there are some I've even forgotten! And so rude, not introducing yourself, waving a gun at me, accusing me of crimes in general... I can't lie, you're kinda sourin' the mood..." Desozir suddenly smiles. "Oh, forgive me... you're much more alluring than the maid, I can't help myself when I see something so... pretty, so alluring... I get greedy." He chuckles darkly, licking his salivating teeth, his eyes continued to leer at the woman's curvaceous and beautiful form. "To give you an answer... why does it matter when its written upon your face? Your doubt... your fear... hmm... your fear... interesting why would someone like you be afraid...?" He says leaning closer, his eyes narrowed to tight slits. "Let me see..." he says, twirling his feeler like a mustache while he took two generously large steps towards the sniper. "...a no-nonsense, gorgeous little thing with long, golden wavy hair... piercing blue eyes of a wolf. She carries a sniper rifle and slays demons and men with little emotion... no introductions are needed for the mysterious Wolf..." he smiled, showing off his wall of pointy, glittering teeth! He bowed. "I would have loved to hear you say your name with your own lips... but alas, you're just like they say! All work, no play~" He chuckled, patting his jiggling belly. His narrow glowing eyes leered over her. "As I said... I was just tying up business on the other side of this portal that was left carelessly open. Was about to close it up when you arrived Lady Wolf~" He hummed.
Desozir Equinus
Desozir Equinus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next