Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entrance and Stage Bar

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Entrance and Stage Bar Empty Entrance and Stage Bar

Post  Ruidia Hawkeye Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:16 am

The Gunslinger on 9.23.2006 wrote:This place is for the monsters, there are drinks, and more. In this pub though, there are literal Belly dancers for the monsters. Wearing the Pubs Insignia on their magically imbued sashes they tie on their clothes, the monsters are able to eat the woman with out harm to her. Though some times if one in the city is clumsy and happens to fall in the monsters mouth...There are accidents, and if one was to cause damage to the property, the owner allows any monster to swallow that person....
-----------------------------
A tall Elven woman enters the pub. All around her are large voracious monsters drinking and chatting. The room is loud with deep demonic tones and voices, and there are only a few humans: The body guards who line the ceiling with what looked to be explosive weapons, and the scantly clad girls who were the pub's treat for the monsters visiting. She saw a poor girl in a red sash struggle with what looked liked a giant cup of ale. A dragon of sorts simply grabbed her by the thong and lifted her up before dropping her into the cup, causing a loud splash. The elf heard the woman choke and spit, before she screamed; the dragon had lifted her cup and all to his mouth and launched both ale and the poor lass down his wide beckoning throat. He snapped his jaws shut, swallowing loudly and the bulge of ale/woman traveled down his long neck before disappearing behind a rack of well defined and large abs. The creature conversed with other intelligent man eaters, and she was of no concern so she kept moving.

Despite the treacherous territory she sat at the human sized bar, leaping up and onto a seat. She looked about for someone to talk to. Her witch's hat kept her eyes hidden under her brim, only blond hair and a single cerulean eye glanced about for her own quarry.

Last edited by Ruidia Hawkeye on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Ruidia Hawkeye
Ruidia Hawkeye
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Entrance and Stage Bar Empty Re: Entrance and Stage Bar

Post  SeiferHowling Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:32 am

Shura, a massive lizard-like creature that was basically an enormous toothy maw, a gigantic belly, and a tiny tail....like the bulldog of lizards, sat amongst the intimidating crowd. He was large enough to swallow two, likely three girls at a time, and wasn't particularly in the best mood tonight. He watched a delectable brunette danced on the table before him. He stuck out his tongue and wrapped it around her waist, and she let out a yelp. "Hey! I'm not on my eating shift yet! That's extra."

"You think I care?" Shura groaned as he reeled her in.

"Wait! WAIT! PLEASE, I NEED MY SASH!" The woman cried.

He ignored her cries and she disappeared into his maw as it SNAPPED shut. Her muffled cries were heard by no one as he sloshed her around in his mouth, non-chalantly tasting her. As he did, he eyed an elven girl, walking as non-chalantly through the pub as he was eating this dancer. Something about her...that was the kind of action he was looking for.

He heard the girl in his jaws cry again, "Oh my god, please! Please stop! NO! N----" GULP. Shura swallowed her down, silencing her, and kept his eyes on the elven woman.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruidia Hawkeye Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:40 am

She sat there still, eying the dancer's wearily. The dancer who Shura ate wasn't even registered by the Elf; her own screams were lost amid a crowd of other screams. She looked about, remembering her target...a male, bald with a scar down his cheek. He was wanted for abduction...but it seemed he was abducting women to bring them here. Well, that part again, wasn't her problem. She was here for him, and for his money. He was wanted by the government in Ithteca, with quite a price above his head. She saw a man by the stage, and she decided to slip away from her seat and headed into that direction.
Ruidia Hawkeye
Ruidia Hawkeye
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:59 am

Carver saw the elven woman walking toward him. He hadn't seen a woman so calm in his pub in quite some time...not even his most seasoned dancers kept that level of calm. They always knew today's dance could be their last. He wasn't intimidated by her though. In this place, he was god, and whatever she was here for, he'd decide whether she got it or not.

As she reached him, he put his hand up to stop her. "Hey now, little missy. Where you think you're going?"

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruidia Hawkeye Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:09 am

SeiferHowling wrote:Carver saw the elven woman walking toward him. He hadn't seen a woman so calm in his pub in quite some time...not even his most seasoned dancers kept that level of calm. They always knew today's dance could be their last. He wasn't intimidated by her though. In this place, he was god, and whatever she was here for, he'd decide whether she got it or not.

As she reached him, he put his hand up to stop her. "Hey now, little missy. Where you think you're going?"

She looked at the man. He was slightly more taller than her, and she could tell by his demeanor that he was probably either the head honcho here, or a guy who takes over for that guy. She looked down at his arm, his hand just a tad away from her large breasts which were held back so tight by her blue dress that the sides of her round breasts partially spilled out from the corners of her top. She takes a single step back. "Yeah, I'm here for Randy Steelwalt. People call him 'Rusty'. I was told he works here part time, a real punk of a worker. I hear he fucks up a lot. I'm sure a handsome young man such as yourself can part with such a worker, right?" She asked holding up a bundle of bills. She saw another guy shuffling boxes around in the back. He almost fit the description, but he had his back to her and she couldn't see the scar at this angle. She then turns her attention back to the man.

Last edited by Ruidia Hawkeye on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Ruidia Hawkeye
Ruidia Hawkeye
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasha Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:41 am

Entrance and Stage Bar Tashatoplessnew

Tasha walks about the room rolling kegs of ale and other meager supplies. She frowns, kicking the barrel in disgust but holds her aching toe, her bare breasts flapped about as she did so but she eventually stopped and sighed. She was embarrassed, but due to some financial difficulties she had to turn from Demon Huntress to Demon's Brunch for 800,000. Sure she'd be fine once the sash was worn, but still...it was a deep cut in her pride that she now had to serve the crowd which she could have originally turned their hide in for a profit for the same price.

Sighing, she goes to meet up with Carver, the self proclaimed 'God' of this establishment. What he says goes, and if it didn't stick right with him...well, lets just say poor Marcy isn't dancing in bellies anymore...well, perhaps for those first two hours she had, but after that she was all dead and not recognizable once she eventually came out on the other end...

She shuttered. All she did was spill a bucket of ale over his new expensive shoes. But hey, at least this job wasn't permanent, right? She got paid more than what she was worth to the demons. She'd do a few jobs and be able to pay off her debts with interest. She walks past Rusty, a guy who would occasionally bring in more girls from the back was picking up a stack of boxes he had likely dropped. She grabbed a sash from the hook on the wall and wrapped it around her waist tightly. She saw Carver ahead of her, talking to a beautiful blonde elf in a tight blue outfit. She cocked an eyebrow at the new girl, wondering if she was to be a new dancer for this place. She seemed overly calm for that though, hell, even the human visitors who were undesirables didn't keep their cool this deep in the building.

She walks around Carver, her breasts scrubbing past his left arm as she walked around him. Standing before him now, she politely asked her ''manager'': "Hey, so who needs to be tended boss?" she asked in an optimistic tone, but looked shaky yet. She hoped she wasn't pissing him off.
Tasha
Tasha
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:37 pm

"Can't you see I'm fucking busy, Tasha?" Carver barked at the topless woman. "Find yourself someone that needs tending. You don't want me to find someone for you."

Terrified, Tasha nodded, obliging, and walked off to the crowd of demons looking for a dance and a meal. Who knew what she was going to get into tonight. Literally.

Carver turned his attention back to Ruidia, who awaited an answer from him. At this point, Rusty had all but disappeared somewhere backstage. "Listen, lady. You can't just come in here swinging money in my face. Money doesn't do much for me, I got plenty of it. Rusty ain't the smoothest of the bunch, but he helps me run my business. A business I don't really foresee you interrupting. Capiche?"

Carver ended his words in a way that sounded like she wasn't exactly...going anywhere.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruidia Hawkeye Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:12 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:"Can't you see I'm fucking busy, Tasha?" Carver barked at the topless woman. "Find yourself someone that needs tending. You don't want me to find someone for you."

Terrified, Tasha nodded, obliging, and walked off to the crowd of demons looking for a dance and a meal. Who knew what she was going to get into tonight. Literally.

Carver turned his attention back to Ruidia, who awaited an answer from him. At this point, Rusty had all but disappeared somewhere backstage. "Listen, lady. You can't just come in here swinging money in my face. Money doesn't do much for me, I got plenty of it. Rusty ain't the smoothest of the bunch, but he helps me run my business. A business I don't really foresee you interrupting. Capiche?"

Carver ended his words in a way that sounded like she wasn't exactly...going anywhere.

Ruidia was not amused. "So your not an underpaid lacky." she says folding her bills and sticks them between the folds of her breasts, which jiggle as she slips them within. She let out a small sigh. "Come on you can hire guys better than him with the snap of your fingers; hell for probably a cheaper wage. I'm sure there's something we can work out that doesn't end with one of us with a smoking hole in their chest." she said in a softer tone.
Ruidia Hawkeye
Ruidia Hawkeye
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:42 pm

Carver steps up to Ruidia, a stern evil in his eyes. He doesn't like being threatened. His large chest presses up against her breasts, but not in a way that's supposed to be sexy. More intimidating.

"Get your money, and get out of my sight, before we have a real problem. Ain't no holes gonna be in anybody's chest, but you might end up inside a chest if you don't cooperate. Catch my drift?"

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruidia Hawkeye Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:59 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Carver steps up to Ruidia, a stern evil in his eyes. He doesn't like being threatened. His large chest presses up against her breasts, but not in a way that's supposed to be sexy. More intimidating.

"Get your money, and get out of my sight, before we have a real problem. Ain't no holes gonna be in anybody's chest, but you might end up inside a chest if you don't cooperate. Catch my drift?"

Her eyes drifted down to her breasts which were now being pressed up by this man's chest. She looked back up into his eyes and she narrows her eyelids. "I don't appreciate being threatened either, Sir. I'd say if you even dare raise a hand to me, your not going to very much like the outcome." she said reaching slowly if not ever so slightly back to the single-shot pistol that was hung above the round curves of her rump.
Ruidia Hawkeye
Ruidia Hawkeye
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasha Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Tasha, who paused when the Elf had spoken up against Carver gulped. She approached the man who lifted his chest against the Elf's and tried to appease them both. "H-Hey now...no need for any of this...hehehe..." she says with a gulp. "How about I go tell Rusty to fetch you guys something to drink..." she said slinking around her boss's back.
Tasha
Tasha
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:19 pm

Shura watched from afar, his stomach now quiet from the dead dancer within. He could see the tension between Carve and this elven woman he'd watched enter the pub, and this topless dancer trying to quell the situation. He'd already watched Carver yell at the brunette to leave, so he knew she was on his shit list. When Carver was pissed, that meant someone was in for a good evening. That meant Shura.

Both those girls were about to be on the menu.

Shura stood himself up and pushed other demons out of the way toward Carver and the two girls.

"Ah, Shura. Perfect timing," Carver said, not taking his eyes off Ruidia. "Got a treat for you tonight. Take care of these trouble makers, will you?" Carver asked, turning around to leave.

"With pleasure," Carver growled, licking his enormous lips at the two women.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruidia Hawkeye Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:29 pm

Ruidia hears the mention of Rusty and she gives Carver a short chase. She rushes up, her gun in hand, her other hand grasping his shoulder tightly under her grasp. She didn't bother to turn to the hungry creature known as 'Shura'. "Your not leaving yet!" she exclaimed. "I've put too much into this, and your giving up Rusty now!" she exclaims, her eyes stern.
Ruidia Hawkeye
Ruidia Hawkeye
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasha Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:32 pm

Tasha sighed, turning to Shura with a nervous chuckle. "H-huh-hi..." she says nervously. This would be her 'first time' belly dancing a creature, so this was going to be different for the Demon Huntress. She took a step closer when she noticed the elf run with the gun. Her eyes went wide, and she turned to the Elf, grabbing her wrist which held the weapon and yanked-keeping her from using it. "You can't have those in here! They don't take carrying of weapons lightly here!" she cries.
Tasha
Tasha
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Shura watched the Elven woman get frustrated by being yanked backward, her gun pointed away from her target. A look of disgust formed on her face as she eyed this topless slut that was attempting to stop her in her mission. Ruidia was about to backhand Tasha with her gun before they both looked up to see that Shura's enormous mouth was open before them.

It was so large that it was basically a wall blocking out the rest of the bar. They each stared at the back of his undulating through between huge globs on saliva that dripped from his green teeth. There was room enough in there for both of them. Fear grew on their faces as his forked tongue writhed about and then flicked forward, one fork wrapping around the waist of each woman.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruidia Hawkeye Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:51 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Shura watched the Elven woman get frustrated by being yanked backward, her gun pointed away from her target. A look of disgust formed on her face as she eyed this topless slut that was attempting to stop her in her mission. Ruidia was about to backhand Tasha with her gun before they both looked up to see that Shura's enormous mouth was open before them.

It was so large that it was basically a wall blocking out the rest of the bar. They each stared at the back of his undulating through between huge globs on saliva that dripped from his green teeth. There was room enough in there for both of them. Fear grew on their faces as his forked tongue writhed about and then flicked forward, one fork wrapping around the waist of each woman.

"You fool!" she yelled to Tasha, who was holding her back. She lets go of Carver, about to back hand Tasha when she heard a wet smack and a soggy tongue clap around her waist. She let out a disgusted cry, turning to Tasha with a betrayed gaze. "You bitch! Do you know what you've done?!" she screamed, trying to pry the tongue off her. "You've killed us!" she cried.
Ruidia Hawkeye
Ruidia Hawkeye
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasha Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:53 pm

Ruidia Hawkeye wrote:
SeiferHowling wrote:Shura watched the Elven woman get frustrated by being yanked backward, her gun pointed away from her target. A look of disgust formed on her face as she eyed this topless slut that was attempting to stop her in her mission. Ruidia was about to backhand Tasha with her gun before they both looked up to see that Shura's enormous mouth was open before them.

"You fool!" she yelled to Tasha, who was holding her back. She lets go of Carver, about to back hand Tasha when she heard a wet smack and a soggy tongue clap around her waist. She let out a disgusted cry, turning to Tasha with a betrayed gaze. "You bitch! Do you know what you've done?!" she screamed, trying to pry the tongue off her. "You've killed us!" she cried.

Tasha let out a grimace when she felt the tongue wrap around her waist. "What do you mean? These sash's protect us!" she says, pulling her sash which was double knotted around her upper waist. "See?" she says with a faint smile.
Tasha
Tasha
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:00 pm

Ruidia gave Tasha a look of disbelief before the two were yanked into the awaiting maw, screaming, regardless of a sash that could save, well, one of them. Not both. Shura SLAMMED his jaws shut around the waists of the two women, retracting his teeth as to not impale the luscious meal. While the Elven woman was mostly clothed, he started to taste the topless Tasha, his tongue suckling around her flopping breasts, slickening them. They both shrieked, staring at the throat at the back of the mouth, their sexy legs kicking about outside his mouth in protest.

"You girls..." Shura spoke while keeping his jaws shut, "...better decide who gets the sash. Because I'm getting to keep one of you."

He then SUCKED their kicking legs into his mouth and the girls found themselves with very little space and an enormously precarious predicament.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruidia Hawkeye Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:16 pm

Her hat flew off of her as she was yanked into the maw, her breasts jiggled upon the breasts. Carver, if he had turned around, would have had a great look up Ruidia's skirt; revealing two ample and smooth cheeks and a tight black thong that rode up between them. Inside, the tongue glazed them both, but seemed to have focused on Tasha more. "You idiot, don't you know I'M NOT WEARING ONE?!" she cried out, flinging her arm out and smacked Tasha's face, her hand grazing the tongue. She let out a disgusted cry when the creature sucked, her long sensual legs kicked and her butt wiggled and she was sucked in with the topless woman.

Inside the mouth completely now, she swam in a saliva caked world, her body being tossed about by the powerful tongue. She let out soft cries and then smacked face first into Tasha's. She cringed, not giving the other woman a chance to react she swatted Tasha's face. "This is all your fault!!"
Ruidia Hawkeye
Ruidia Hawkeye
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasha Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Tasha feels the world become dark, and the wet tongue jiggles her breasts. She kicks and screams, not even feeling Ruidia's first smack before she is slipped inside. She too tumbles about the cavernous maw. She feels Ruidia's hand smack her this time, and with some effort she retaliates back: "You bitch!" she smacks Ruidia back.
Tasha
Tasha
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:31 pm

Carver watched as the luscious asses of the two girls slipped inside the maw of Shura. Snickering, he'd allow the beast to take care of them both. With any luck...neither of them would get out with the sash.

Inside the beast's mouth, albeit spacious, having the two of them in there made it rather difficult to move around. The tongue caused the two to press up against one another, crawl and twist and turn atop one another, almost as if they were having sex. As she was covered in saliva, Ruidia attempted to tear the sash from Tasha's waist, while Tasha attempted to flee, all the while watching Shura SWALLOW large amounts of saliva, getting yelps and cries out of each of them every time...because they were moving closer.

The rough tongue ripped apart Ruidia's top, allowing her breasts to be free and also to be tasted and fondled by the beast. She cried in protest. Too much going on at once! What neither of them expected was for the prehensile tongue to tear off the sash from Tasha's waist.

They both eyed it like gold as it dangled above them. Shura's throat bounced as he laughed, the chortle echoing in his mouth waiting to see which girl would grab it.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruidia Hawkeye Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:50 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Carver watched as the luscious asses of the two girls slipped inside the maw of Shura. Snickering, he'd allow the beast to take care of them both. With any luck...neither of them would get out with the sash.

Inside the beast's mouth, albeit spacious, having the two of them in there made it rather difficult to move around. The tongue caused the two to press up against one another, crawl and twist and turn atop one another, almost as if they were having sex. As she was covered in saliva, Ruidia attempted to tear the sash from Tasha's waist, while Tasha attempted to flee, all the while watching Shura SWALLOW large amounts of saliva, getting yelps and cries out of each of them every time...because they were moving closer.

The rough tongue ripped apart Ruidia's top, allowing her breasts to be free and also to be tasted and fondled by the beast. She cried in protest. Too much going on at once! What neither of them expected was for the prehensile tongue to tear off the sash from Tasha's waist.

They both eyed it like gold as it dangled above them. Shura's throat bounced as he laughed, the chortle echoing in his mouth waiting to see which girl would grab it.

She wasn't going to let it end here, she'd kill for that sash! She pushes Tasha out of the way, pushing her towards the undulating throat that was to her immediate right. She lunges up it was barely in her reach!
Ruidia Hawkeye
Ruidia Hawkeye
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasha Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Being thrown aside, Tasha cried, grabbing a hold of Ruidia's hips-her fingers clawing at her dress and causes the entire dress to slide down to her knees, while Tasha's feet swung into the throat-which felt hotter than the slippery maw in which they were in now. "NO!" she cried, pulling at the dress.
Tasha
Tasha
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:59 pm

Tasha's breasts spread apart as they pressed against the tongue, and she pleaded as she saw Ruidia grab the sash. Shura swallowed, taking Tasha's thighs and ass into the throat, causing Tasha to cry even harder. Ruidia slipped on the tongue and fell onto her stomach, he breasts flattening. She was staring directly at Tasha's quivering eyes. Even though Ruidia knew she herself would survive this, it was still terrifying to watch someone else head toward inevitable death.

Tasha grabbed onto Ruidia's arms as Shura swallowed again, only her breasts and above left. One more swallow and she'd be gone...Ruidia coming with her.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasha Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:02 am

"No!!!" she cried, wide eyed and teary. "I don't wanna die! I dont WANNA DIE!!!" she cried, her face wet with saliva and tears, her fingers digging into Ruidia's arms in a death clutch. "DON'T LET ME DIE!!!" She screamed.
Tasha
Tasha
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next