Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entrance and Stage Bar

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Entrance and Stage Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Entrance and Stage Bar

Post  Ruidia Hawkeye Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:08 am

Tasha wrote:"No!!!" she cried, wide eyed and teary. "I don't wanna die! I dont WANNA DIE!!!" she cried, her face wet with saliva and tears, her fingers digging into Ruidia's arms in a death clutch. "DON'T LET ME DIE!!!" She screamed.

Ruidia cringed as Tasha's clutch drew blood, the sash was in her hands yet, but she still needed to tie it on so she wouldn't lose it once in the stomach..not that would be too much of a problem, her physical body was quite resistant to acids...still though, she didn't want to test that too long. She cringed as she manipulated her hands, all the while she felt her ass become violated by Shura's silver tongue. She let out a partially euphoric shriek as the tongue forces them down the throat a little further. It was bad enough that she'd live through digestion and get a 'full tour' of this creatures body; but the creature was taking an interest in her almost naked form, now that her large, larger than tasha's breasts clogged the the throat. "AGh, let go of me!" She cried, her face flushed.
Ruidia Hawkeye
Ruidia Hawkeye
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:15 am

Tasha's whole body was forced down the throat, her cries disappearing into the darkness, leaving Ruidia left alone in the mouth, but not for a whole lot longer. The tongue accosted her ass and pussy, pushing her further and further down the throat. Despite the fact that she was going to survive this, her instinct kicked in as the muscles squeezed around her tits, and she screamed. Her body was sucked into the throat as well, legs kicking and scissoring before she too disappeared, following Tasha.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruidia Hawkeye Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:00 pm

SeiferHowling wrote:Tasha's whole body was forced down the throat, her cries disappearing into the darkness, leaving Ruidia left alone in the mouth, but not for a whole lot longer. The tongue accosted her ass and pussy, pushing her further and further down the throat. Despite the fact that she was going to survive this, her instinct kicked in as the muscles squeezed around her tits, and she screamed. Her body was sucked into the throat as well, legs kicking and scissoring before she too disappeared, following Tasha.

Ruidia feels the walls tighten around her as she is sucked down a short tube of muscle before slipping into the creatures belly. She hit the stomach with a heavy splash, and lifts her head from the pool of acid that was warm and a sickly green color. She turns to see Tasha who is struggling and steaming in the dark. Her screaming naked features splashed and kicked at the muscular walls. Ruidia back stroked away from the other woman, bumping into the skeletal remains of the poor dancer Shura had eaten before them. Ruidia felt her stockings rip apart and dissolve under the pool.
Ruidia Hawkeye
Ruidia Hawkeye
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling-Ling Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:27 pm

Ling-Ling let the doors of the 'human sized' entrance to hell swing wide open. She was, a regular here so no one paid much attention to her as she almost girlishly hopped and skipped, her wide hips swaying her breasts pumping up and down as she crosses the floor. This was only the entrance floor, and there were some large and nasty monsters being 'tended' to by the lovely ''belly dancers'' of the establishment; but there was a few other rooms made for creatures of an aquatic nature and who were just too large to enter normally. But she had to go to the director's office with Lionheart's key so she could collect some of the daily funds. This establishment wouldn't have even been made if the Crimson Knight Brigade didn't 'step in' and help fund the technological wonder that allowed monsters to experience a 'unique' service that caters to no one else. Unless your like Ling-Ling, who occasionally comes by to 'sample' the goods herself.

Some of the monsters did recognize her and tried reaching out for her to which she brought up her hand to reply: "Sorry boys, but today I'm on the clock." she replied in a matter of fact way, smiling at their displeasure.

"C'MON!! YOU HAVEN'T ''DANCED'' FOR US IN YEARS!"

"JUST ONE TASTE, THAT'S ALL I ASK!"

"PLEASE!!!!"

"COME BACK!"

"RAHHGGHHAHH!"

A group of demons begged and harassed, pleading for her return as the 'Delivery Girl' or some weird dirty nickname like that. It was a side thing she used do before she went full time with the CKB, and she was their leading 'belly dancer', if not a bit 'rough' on some of the customers stomachs.

She paused, turning her lidded eyes over to the group, and twisted her ass so it was in plain view of them. She blushed, pushing back her left side tail over her shoulder before turning her lidded gaze and plush lips towards the creatures in a playfully seductive tone: "Sorry, I am no longer a worker here, perhaps if demand high, I shall...return." she spoke in a partial broken language, winked and blew them a kiss before returning to her original posture and began to frolic up the stage and towards the back stage area to the 'Manager's Office'. She could hear them moan and beg and she smiled again at their displeasure.

She had to bring back something to the General, since the kerfunkle at the Silver Craft. They lost many of their numbers today, but in the long run gained a high understanding of the enemies tactics and collected the battle data through that 'droid-thing' that tech support sent in. "And we'll be ridding of that Clifford ass wipe. Seriously, I don't think the Empress will miss that demon. Give a low ranking demon some power and he thinks he can rule the damned planet." she thought blowing the strands of hair out of her eyes.

She playfully danced up a flight of metal stairs and crossed a walkway that hovered above and looked over all the major rooms of the establishment. She took out her spare key and entered the lavish office without even batting a lash.

Ling-Ling
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2