Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medical Wing (Second Floor)

+10
Hannah Rousseau
Anastasia Faizland
Leland McKelly
Darkstorm Zero
Rachel Renston
Yuko Busujima
Sango Sigara
Rufus Tenik
Kanae Ootori
Ikai Boontai
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Medical Wing (Second Floor) - Page 3 Empty Re: Medical Wing (Second Floor)

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:57 pm

Rufus Tenik wrote:

Rufus felt appalled by this man. He was on the verge of acting himself, and not in a particularly polite manner either. "Was that a threat? I don't respond to threats well, Mr..." and it occurred to him there that this man had yet to even introduce himself. He was about to chime about this fact when the Gunslinger continued about his wife and friends taking on what was greatly hinted about Hojo's projects. This piece of history made Rufus think. "...don't associate me with the horrors that mad scientist created. I only told him specific guidelines to follow, and above that he wasn't even given the amount of clearance he received in the long run!" he defended, but as the man continued on he remained silent and held his tongue. This Gunslinger was side stepping words, trying to speak carefully. Truly, in his current condition, he'd be less a problem to deal with thanks to his run in with Sango. This nameless gun before him was now at his side, and had presented his gold and silver coin. "Enough of this prattle. I understand the world resentment, but I am sure that the War Hero's can manage the creatures for the time being. The ADN will sort this out, I assure you." he grunted. As the Gunman began to twirl the coin though, Rufus looked from the coin to the Gunman's face. "What? You think some parlour trick is going to force me to spill some knowledge? Hah! You surely are a moron aren't you? Seriously, seize this asinine behaviour, or less I shall have to act by having you confined by the local authorities!" he exclaimed, raising his tone now. It was then the Gunslinger's hand began to glow, and then grow. The gunman's body vanished behind the starburst that was radiating from the flipping coin, and his tone seemed deliberate and soft. "Wh-what the... the devil you doing?" he asked, turning his head from the light. The corners of this colorful supernova radiating from his hand. "How the hell is he doing this? Magic? Or..." Rufus couldn't think straight, using his left arm to block the light.  

Leland continued on, ignoring Tenik. He continued to flip the coin and pressing the speed in which he balanced it between fingers, utilizing a lot of his dexterity to keep the coin from flying. Rufus would experience the room beginning to get brighter, and the sense of direction and distance become warped. "The War Heroes... huh? You mean Ikai Boontai, the Master Ninja who up and vanished without a trace, Vincent Valor, who because of his public embarrassment and loss of credibility has fallen upon the bottle for help, I'm sure Shane Highsworth would love to just rise from his grave and fight off the demonic hordes; perhaps get the long awaited recognition he deserved for his sacrifice against Sephiroth. Barduwulf, though likely willing, has a nation of his own to protect and so few resources to work with..." he gritted his teeth. "...and Izuna. Izuna McKelly, the former High Priestess, has already been claimed by the demons. She was brutally torn apart, devoured. So if you think two Heroes are going to be able to defend us and succeed, then we have already lost this war!" he didn't mean to raise his voice but he found it hard not to just yank the info from Rufus's skull directly. He lowered his tone again, bringing back the calm and soothing tone he was using before. "I have given you my final warning. I shall take you into the light after all it seems."

Rufus's world was becoming part of the reflecting light, his body was going to get lighter, and his mind would completely free from his physical form. He was going to be joining this light, and be trapped there. "We could have worked something out, but you forced my hand..." came Leland's voice again.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:11 pm

Leland McKelly wrote:
Rufus Tenik wrote:

Rufus felt appalled by this man. He was on the verge of acting himself, and not in a particularly polite manner either. "Was that a threat? I don't respond to threats well, Mr..." and it occurred to him there that this man had yet to even introduce himself. He was about to chime about this fact when the Gunslinger continued about his wife and friends taking on what was greatly hinted about Hojo's projects. This piece of history made Rufus think. "...don't associate me with the horrors that mad scientist created. I only told him specific guidelines to follow, and above that he wasn't even given the amount of clearance he received in the long run!" he defended, but as the man continued on he remained silent and held his tongue. This Gunslinger was side stepping words, trying to speak carefully. Truly, in his current condition, he'd be less a problem to deal with thanks to his run in with Sango. This nameless gun before him was now at his side, and had presented his gold and silver coin. "Enough of this prattle. I understand the world resentment, but I am sure that the War Hero's can manage the creatures for the time being. The ADN will sort this out, I assure you." he grunted. As the Gunman began to twirl the coin though, Rufus looked from the coin to the Gunman's face. "What? You think some parlour trick is going to force me to spill some knowledge? Hah! You surely are a moron aren't you? Seriously, seize this asinine behaviour, or less I shall have to act by having you confined by the local authorities!" he exclaimed, raising his tone now. It was then the Gunslinger's hand began to glow, and then grow. The gunman's body vanished behind the starburst that was radiating from the flipping coin, and his tone seemed deliberate and soft. "Wh-what the... the devil you doing?" he asked, turning his head from the light. The corners of this colorful supernova radiating from his hand. "How the hell is he doing this? Magic? Or..." Rufus couldn't think straight, using his left arm to block the light.  

Leland continued on, ignoring Tenik. He continued to flip the coin and pressing the speed in which he balanced it between fingers, utilizing a lot of his dexterity to keep the coin from flying. Rufus would experience the room beginning to get brighter, and the sense of direction and distance become warped. "The War Heroes... huh? You mean Ikai Boontai, the Master Ninja who up and vanished without a trace, Vincent Valor, who because of his public embarrassment and loss of credibility has fallen upon the bottle for help, I'm sure Shane Highsworth would love to just rise from his grave and fight off the demonic hordes; perhaps get the long awaited recognition he deserved for his sacrifice against Sephiroth. Barduwulf, though likely willing, has a nation of his own to protect and so few resources to work with..." he gritted his teeth. "...and Izuna. Izuna McKelly, the former High Priestess, has already been claimed by the demons. She was brutally torn apart, devoured. So if you think two Heroes are going to be able to defend us and succeed, then we have already lost this war!" he didn't mean to raise his voice but he found it hard not to just yank the info from Rufus's skull directly. He lowered his tone again, bringing back the calm and soothing tone he was using before. "I have given you my final warning. I shall take you into the light after all it seems."

Rufus's world was becoming part of the reflecting light, his body was going to get lighter, and his mind would completely free from his physical form. He was going to be joining this light, and be trapped there. "We could have worked something out, but you forced my hand..." came Leland's voice again.

Rufus felt the world slip away. What ever this was, it was... impossible! "One of the remaining five are dead?!" he exclaimed, this sudden news striking a chord. Ikai had been injured when he came in, it was the reason Sango had attacked Rufus for she believe Rufus had something to do with it. Ikai injured and Gods know where, Valor likely not sober enough to help (but his ammunition should be quite useful yet), and Barduwulf with his hands tied... and now of Izuna's shocking death...

He was now beginning to feel like he was flying. This strange world this Gunman was taking him was bright, and Rufus couldn't even see his own body anymore, the light seeming to creep around his arm and through his closed eyes; did he even have a body now? Lelands words were dragging, his voice becoming warped like this reality he was being thrust into. He felt his spirit wane, and Rufus felt haggard, and defeated. There was hardly any time for fear and panic, and this light was almost welcoming; but he didn't want to see it any further. "...Fine. I'll talk. Just... just stop whatever your doing. Perhaps... perhaps there may be a chance I can help after all." his words coming out slow and delayed. He didn't even feel them, nor any of his body as the colorful light show radiated and brightened his world with intense white light.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:19 pm

Rufus Tenik wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:
Rufus Tenik wrote:

Rufus felt the world slip away. What ever this was, it was... impossible! "One of the remaining five are dead?!" he exclaimed, this sudden news striking a chord. Ikai had been injured when he came in, it was the reason Sango had attacked Rufus for she believe Rufus had something to do with it. Ikai injured and Gods know where, Valor likely not sober enough to help (but his ammunition should be quite useful yet), and Barduwulf with his hands tied... and now of Izuna's shocking death...

He was now beginning to feel like he was flying. This strange world this Gunman was taking him was bright, and Rufus couldn't even see his own body anymore, the light seeming to creep around his arm and through his closed eyes; did he even have a body now? Lelands words were dragging, his voice becoming warped like this reality he was being thrust into. He felt his spirit wane, and Rufus felt haggard, and defeated. There was hardly any time for fear and panic, and this light was almost welcoming; but he didn't want to see it any further. "...Fine. I'll talk. Just... just stop whatever your doing. Perhaps... perhaps there may be a chance I can help after all." his words coming out slow and delayed. He didn't even feel them, nor any of his body as the colorful light show radiated and brightened his world with intense white light.

As much as Leland wished to continue, he consented; and cupped his left hand over the coin. Almost instantly Rufus would have snapped back into 'true' reality again and find that nothing had changed. "Very well then. Now that I have your unbridled attention, lets start again with: did your company work on any contingencies against demonic foes?" he asked. He hoped that this is what Everin meant by 'finding his power' here.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:26 pm

Rufus blinked, his arm still bent around his eyes and he removed his arm. The intense light and weightlessness he felt had vanished, and he was still sitting in bed with mild pain. He looks over to the Gunslinger and for a moment was going to ask what the fuck he did to him...but the Gunslinger had other things to worry about and looked unwilling to answer back. Rufus shook his head, sighing. "...In my recollection, I don't believe I had requested for such. During my term, the Demon Realm did not pose a threat. What ever their politics were at the time didn't include us till after Sephiroth opened their gate. T.O.M...no, Michael... he was our deterrent till that Jack boy killed him, and became the new 'T.OM.'." he says folding his arms and leant back upon his pillow.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:36 pm

Leland bowed his head. "Are you sure? What about the previous Tenik Presidents? Surely, you know what your family did. If not your term perhaps someone else’s?" he asked, feeling a bead of anxiety make its way down his throat and towards his chest. Rufus was his ticket, it was obvious. He knew something... "Think hard. Perhaps something you may overlooked? Anything anti-demon related? Anything at all?" he rephrased his question.

Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:42 pm

Rufus nodded his head earnestly. "Yes I'm sure. My ancestors were quite secretive themselves. I am not sure of their R&D records or what ever they had signed on for during their terms." he says then narrows his eyes annoyed at the Gunslinger's poor re-phrasal of the question. "Again, I'm quite sure I requested nothing of the sort. It seems I cannot give you any suitable answers for this question." he grunts.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:50 pm

Rufus Tenik wrote:Rufus nodded his head earnestly. "Yes I'm sure. My ancestors were quite secretive themselves. I am not sure of their R&D records or what ever they had signed on for during their terms." he says then narrows his eyes annoyed at the Gunslinger's poor re-phrasal of the question. "Again, I'm quite sure I requested nothing of the sort. It seems I cannot give you any suitable answers for this question." he grunts.

Leland clenched his fists tightly, standing up suddenly. "Damn! Then what use can you be?!" he quietly exclaimed. Perhaps Rufus wasn't the one he was going to receive the power to destroy demons from afterall. Beijio is a big city, and it was possible that he overlooked the situation a bit. "Damn it... what the hell am I supposed to do now?" he asked himself, turning away from Rufus. Was this a fool's errand? He couldn't think of anywhere else he could get answers from. "You have counter contingents for a War God, but nothing against demons?! This-this is ludicrous." he states, sighing heavily.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:37 pm

Leland McKelly wrote:
Rufus Tenik wrote:Rufus nodded his head earnestly. "Yes I'm sure. My ancestors were quite secretive themselves. I am not sure of their R&D records or what ever they had signed on for during their terms." he says then narrows his eyes annoyed at the Gunslinger's poor re-phrasal of the question. "Again, I'm quite sure I requested nothing of the sort. It seems I cannot give you any suitable answers for this question." he grunts.

Leland clenched his fists tightly, standing up suddenly. "Damn! Then what use can you be?!" he quietly exclaimed. Perhaps Rufus wasn't the one he was going to receive the power to destroy demons from afterall. Beijio is a big city, and it was possible that he overlooked the situation a bit. "Damn it... what the hell am I supposed to do now?" he asked himself, turning away from Rufus. Was this a fool's errand? He couldn't think of anywhere else he could get answers from. "You have counter contingents for a War God, but nothing against demons?! This-this is ludicrous." he states, sighing heavily.

Rufus closed his eyes, and let out a rolling sigh. "Again, I cannot answer such questions..." he then, realizing his PDA was still on, held the power button and turned the device off before quietly removing the batteries from it. "...however;" he reaches over to his coat, pulling out his wallet and from it he took out a slender silver key card.

Medical Wing (Second Floor) - Page 3 RufusTenikID-1

"...I can provide you with the means to find the answers yourself. This is a Presidential Level Key Card, a level 7 DarkSEED clearance. Only high ranking members of the T.I.R.S. Staff, the Director of the T.I.R.S., high level DarkSEED Employees and staff, as well as myself are given such a clearance card. This should help you get around the old Tenik HQ's. As you may already know, everything from the Breland HQ and Renoa City HQ's have already been cleared our or been destroyed, and the Tri-City State has been levelled to house that abomination Casino and Theme Park," he pauses, to harrumph due to him not being allowed to travel there out of some deranged pact. "...so that leaves Asrond's Head Quarters and... the HighWind." he says handing the slender card over.

"I would, if I were you, still try to check out the Silver Craft... I have a feeling that harpy who levelled the ruins of the Tri-City State has found something that she didn't want me to know about. It's partly the reason why the President has gone to the Craft. And on that topic I want you to keep this info between you and I... it doesn't leave this room either;" he says leaning closer to the Gunslinger: "The CKB had taken refuge at the craft, and Revan Uptincross is grave danger. I sent a detachment of ADN Troops to help alleviate the threat, but it's only a matter of time till we find out if Revan is still alive." he whispered, leaning back again.

"As I was saying; there might be information you can find in the lowest levels of the Tenik Inc HQ in Asrond. Most of the Renoa City data recovered from our success in mid 2639 in weeding out the demonic threat in Renoa resides down there, as well as a plethora of info from as far back as the founding father of the Tenik Family. You might find what you seek in those lower levels...but I'm afraid I may not have clearance despite my card saying so. If I recall, the original Head of Security and Staff, aka the Director of the Asrond Branch of the TIRS and DarkSEED operations, Seth Crest, he revoked my admin privileges when I was ''killed in action'' I suppose, as a way to keep Nora Fallensky or Richard Lionheart from entering the facility themselves. I remember having some issues entering the Asrond Building 18 years ago." he sighed, stroking his stubbly chin, leaning back into the pillow again.

"As for the HighWind...I should still have clearance with my identification. My bedroom contains a vast library that even I couldn't entirely read through, though with the state of the HighWind... I'm not sure you'll find anything viable..." he grimaced. "But... you could use that to access what is left of Hojo's lab in the lower levels... Whatever he was up to should still be down there unless some salvage punk cleared the place out... but I doubt that, since the ADN have had reports of seeing 'sea monsters' in that area...I'm sure they were some of Hojo's experiments gone haywire and to live and adapt on their own. I don't know if this helps, but to be honest you might be better off trying to locate Revan Uptincross or search the T.I.R.S. Offices in Asrond's HQ, grab their ID's. I don't know how much use I have left in my old clearance. As I said, for a month or so, I was..." he frowned, thinking of Selphie and then shook his head. "...anyway. Their ID's might have more use. Their codes should still be active." he sighs.

Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:53 pm

Rufus Tenik wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:

Rufus closed his eyes, and let out a rolling sigh. "Again, I cannot answer such questions..." he then, realizing his PDA was still on, held the power button and turned the device off before quietly removing the batteries from it. "...however;" he reaches over to his coat, pulling out his wallet and from it he took out a slender silver key card.

Medical Wing (Second Floor) - Page 3 RufusTenikID-1

"...I can provide you with the means to find the answers yourself. This is a Presidential Level Key Card, a level 7 DarkSEED clearance. Only high ranking members of the T.I.R.S. Staff, the Director of the T.I.R.S., high level DarkSEED Employees and staff, as well as myself are given such a clearance card. This should help you get around the old Tenik HQ's. As you may already know, everything from the Breland HQ and Renoa City HQ's have already been cleared our or been destroyed, and the Tri-City State has been levelled to house that abomination Casino and Theme Park," he pauses, to harrumph due to him not being allowed to travel there out of some deranged pact. "...so that leaves Asrond's Head Quarters and... the HighWind." he says handing the slender card over.

"I would, if I were you, still try to check out the Silver Craft... I have a feeling that harpy who levelled the ruins of the Tri-City State has found something that she didn't want me to know about. It's partly the reason why the President has gone to the Craft. And on that topic I want you to keep this info between you and I... it doesn't leave this room either;" he says leaning closer to the Gunslinger: "The CKB had taken refuge at the craft, and Revan Uptincross is grave danger. I sent a detachment of ADN Troops to help alleviate the threat, but it's only a matter of time till we find out if Revan is still alive." he whispered, leaning back again.

"As I was saying; there might be information you can find in the lowest levels of the Tenik Inc HQ in Asrond. Most of the Renoa City data recovered from our success in mid 2639 in weeding out the demonic threat in Renoa resides down there, as well as a plethora of info from as far back as the founding father of the Tenik Family. You might find what you seek in those lower levels...but I'm afraid I may not have clearance despite my card saying so. If I recall, the original Head of Security and Staff, aka the Director of the Asrond Branch of the TIRS and DarkSEED operations, Seth Crest, he revoked my admin privileges when I was ''killed in action'' I suppose, as a way to keep Nora Fallensky or Richard Lionheart from entering the facility themselves. I remember having some issues entering the Asrond Building 18 years ago." he sighed, stroking his stubbly chin, leaning back into the pillow again.

"As for the HighWind...I should still have clearance with my identification. My bedroom contains a vast library that even I couldn't entirely read through, though with the state of the HighWind... I'm not sure you'll find anything viable..." he grimaced. "But... you could use that to access what is left of Hojo's lab in the lower levels... Whatever he was up to should still be down there unless some salvage punk cleared the place out... but I doubt that, since the ADN have had reports of seeing 'sea monsters' in that area...I'm sure they were some of Hojo's experiments gone haywire and to live and adapt on their own. I don't know if this helps, but to be honest you might be better off trying to locate Revan Uptincross or search the T.I.R.S. Offices in Asrond's HQ, grab their ID's. I don't know how much use I have left in my old clearance. As I said, for a month or so, I was..." he frowned, thinking of Selphie and then shook his head. "...anyway. Their ID's might have more use. Their codes should still be active." he sighs.

Leland turned slowly, taking the card and looked it over carefully. "Huh... why is it dark secrets seem to be located in the basement levels or the deepest sections of dungeons I wonder?" he says out loud to himself more than anything, taking the card and placed it in his pocket. "This is more like it. I may not have found the power I need, but I definitely have the keys." he thought, looking back to Rufus. He was a little perplexed to why the man had removed the power from his PDA, but given the circumstances he was sure the Vice President was quite paranoid. "Alright. I'll keep that all in mind. Still, I guess it's worth checking out Asrond since it's the closest." he says before adjusting his outfit, ready to leave. "I really can't think of much else to ask of you, Mr. Tenik. I think that shall be all."
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

Leland McKelly wrote:

Leland turned slowly, taking the card and looked it over carefully. "Huh... why is it dark secrets seem to be located in the basement levels or the deepest sections of dungeons I wonder?" he says out loud to himself more than anything, taking the card and placed it in his pocket. "This is more like it. I may not have found the power I need, but I definitely have the keys." he thought, looking back to Rufus. He was a little perplexed to why the man had removed the power from his PDA, but given the circumstances he was sure the Vice President was quite paranoid. "Alright. I'll keep that all in mind. Still, I guess it's worth checking out Asrond since it's the closest." he says before adjusting his outfit, ready to leave. "I really can't think of much else to ask of you, Mr. Tenik. I think that shall be all."

"It's for such dark things can rot, I suppose." Rufus says with a slight grin. He leaned back and then sighed once more. "Wait..." he paused the Gunslinger, looking up at him. "If you find anything of value... that can gain us an edge... let me know." he says, handing him a card. "Only if it's along the lines of what you are seeking. I need to ensure we mortals are not just some plot device that can be ignored, and I certainly don't want our people to be moot in comparison to these...invading creatures. Anything that can put us on more equal ground will be preferable...that is all." he says before relaxing again. He then paused the Gunman once more: "Actually...one last thing. What was that you did to me? And... how far did you plan to go?" he asked, inquiring about the parlour trick.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:14 pm

Rufus Tenik wrote:

"It's for such dark things can rot, I suppose." Rufus says with a slight grin. He leaned back and then sighed once more. "Wait..." he paused the Gunslinger, looking up at him. "If you find anything of value... that can gain us an edge... let me know." he says, handing him a card. "Only if it's along the lines of what you are seeking. I need to ensure we mortals are not just some plot device that can be ignored, and I certainly don't want our people to be moot in comparison to these...invading creatures. Anything that can put us on more equal ground will be preferable...that is all." he says before relaxing again. He then paused the Gunman once more: "Actually...one last thing. What was that you did to me? And... how far did you plan to go?" he asked, inquiring about the parlour trick.  

Leland nodded. It made sense after all. He was about to leave when Rufus grabbed his attention again. He took the card and looked it over as well. "Huh...not sure how much use your number will be Mr. Tenik. I don't carry any kind of phone or device that would get me in touch with you. I'll just have to use a payphone if I make it to a civilized city or what not." he says pocketing the card as well. "I agree with you on that. I will have to keep my eyes peeled then." he says tipping his hat before he was about to leave when the Vice President spoke up again. "He wanted me to leave a few minutes ago, now he wants me to stay longer...grr.." he grunts, turning to the VP once more.

He kept a stern face and his eyes glowed under his brim a deep blue.

"Something a wise elven mage once showed me as a child. A technique I use only as a last resort, but I call it 'Hypnotism'. Its a standard practice at the Gunslinger Association, but my variant is different and unique. Since... most people with a good mind on their shoulders can't be hypnotised. They can find a loop hole. Mine however... always makes them talk. Hell, it even makes them do what ever I want to." he says before turning away, parting the curtain to exit.

"My wife wouldn't appreciate what I was going to do to you afterwards... had you not consented. Izuna never wanted my inner beast to be unleashed, but you were close to forcing my hand. Like I said..." he looks over his shoulder at Rufus, his reddish brown ponytail swaying across the back of his tattered old duster. "I was going to leave this room with your information, whether you like it or not." he then closed his eyes and turned away his head, exiting the curtain and closing it behind him as he departed.

He looked over at Major Faizland and her subordinate and tipped his hat. "Ladies..." he says softly, then exited the Infirmary and headed back to the lobby.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:52 pm

Leland McKelly wrote:
Leland nodded. It made sense after all. He was about to leave when Rufus grabbed his attention again. He took the card and looked it over as well. "Huh...not sure how much use your number will be Mr. Tenik. I don't carry any kind of phone or device that would get me in touch with you. I'll just have to use a payphone if I make it to a civilized city or what not." he says pocketing the card as well. "I agree with you on that. I will have to keep my eyes peeled then." he says tipping his hat before he was about to leave when the Vice President spoke up again. "He wanted me to leave a few minutes ago, now he wants me to stay longer...grr.." he grunts, turning to the VP once more.

He kept a stern face and his eyes glowed under his brim a deep blue.

"Something a wise elven mage once showed me as a child. A technique I use only as a last resort, but I call it 'Hypnotism'. Its a standard practice at the Gunslinger Association, but my variant is different and unique. Since... most people with a good mind on their shoulders can't be hypnotised. They can find a loop hole. Mine however... always makes them talk. Hell, it even makes them do what ever I want to." he says before turning away, parting the curtain to exit.

"My wife wouldn't appreciate what I was going to do to you afterwards... had you not consented. Izuna never wanted my inner beast to be unleashed, but you were close to forcing my hand. Like I said..." he looks over his shoulder at Rufus, his reddish brown ponytail swaying across the back of his tattered old duster. "I was going to leave this room with your information, whether you like it or not." he then closed his eyes and turned away his head, exiting the curtain and closing it behind him as he departed.

He looked over at Major Faizland and her subordinate and tipped his hat. "Ladies..." he says softly, then exited the Infirmary and headed back to the lobby.

Rufus remained there, watching Izuna McKelly's husband leave his presence. He almost had his mouth agape from this revelation, but he only remained silent. "This will have to do for now. Perhaps it's better knowing he doesn't have a way of easily contacting me back, but that also means updates will be slow..." he grunted, looking up at the ceiling. "I really wish the T.I.R.S. were still instated, this would have been an easier task in such case." He then looked forward again, towards the closed sheet. "Perhaps... I can make a purpose for my wealth. Yes... I think I may just do that." he thought, going to his PDA when he realized it was still unpowered. "Damn, heh." he chuckled, plugging the batteries back in and powering the device back on. He looked through listings of empty buildings in the business regions on Galiavan, and started looking through his military contacts for weapons and other equipment to which he frowned. "Damn... I don't possibly have enough to cover all of this..." he sighs, then started looking for cheaper options...
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:25 am

Sango's long eyelashes flutter open. She was just waking from a dream, parts of which she couldn't remember, but General Barduwulf was there and they had been discussing something. She couldn't accurately remember the extent of the conversation they had, but it was important... to some degree. Was it when I asked him to live in the palace? That was such a long time ago... she thought. Looking up at the ceiling, the Empress rose her aching body, her long black hair slipping down her shoulders and across the white robe she was wearing. She held her head, the neutralization round's welt at the center of her usually unblemished face made her a little annoyed. She looked about, and found a gauze pad, slapping it over the bump. She blushed, embarrassed by the mark as if it were a zit. "Hmp... Damn that Rufus...how could I have lost to him?" she says softly to the air, when she shook visibly. "Oh my, Ikai! Where is he? How long have I been out?" Alarmed, Sango swung her legs out of bed, but lacked some of the strength to hold herself up thanks to the waning effects of the neutralization agent. She fell onto her chest with a heavy oof. She knocked over an IV stand and some miscellaneous medical equipment, but slowly managed to her feet. "Damn..." she whispered dryly, sweat rolling off her head and neck, rolling down the crevasse of her breasts. She turned towards the curtain, and grabbed hold of the IV for support. "Damn..." she whispered again, her voice cracked and dry. She hobbled forward, and opened the curtain, her eyes wincing at the bright light that radiated her vision.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:00 pm

Anastasia turned to the presence of the Empress and her long elven ears drooped. "Empress..." she called out, stepping forth and gently held the Empress's shoulders. "You shouldn't be out of bed, you need rest." she says, turning to her subordinate. "Fetch her a glass of water." she commanded, returning her gaze upon the Empress.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Rousseau Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:04 pm

Anastasia Faizland wrote:Anastasia turned to the presence of the Empress and her long elven ears drooped. "Empress..." she called out, stepping forth and gently held the Empress's shoulders. "You shouldn't be out of bed, you need rest." she says, turning to her subordinate. "Fetch her a glass of water." she commanded, returning her gaze upon the Empress.  

Hannah's ears raised and she growled. "'Fetch'? Do you think I'm some sort of ''dog''?" She asks, her tone heavy with anger as she snarled. Still, regardless, she went to fetch water since Anastasia did order her.
Hannah Rousseau
Hannah Rousseau
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:10 pm

Anastasia Faizland wrote:Anastasia turned to the presence of the Empress and her long elven ears drooped. "Empress..." she called out, stepping forth and gently held the Empress's shoulders. "You shouldn't be out of bed, you need rest." she says, turning to her subordinate. "Fetch her a glass of water." she commanded, returning her gaze upon the Empress.  

Sango made out the shapes of the Elf and Werewolf, closing her left eye from the numbness in her body. She felt the Elf's touch for but a moment before swatting the woman's arms weakly with her left hand. "Unhand me!" she commanded, quickly bringing her arm over, holding onto the IV stand with both hands. She looked around the room with heavy eyes, and brushed past the Elf and the Wolf to look for Ikai. "Master Boontai, where is he?" she asked weakly, searching frantically as she hobbled about the medical room's floor.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:13 am

Sango Sigara wrote:

Sango made out the shapes of the Elf and Werewolf, closing her left eye from the numbness in her body. She felt the Elf's touch for but a moment before swatting the woman's arms weakly with her left hand. "Unhand me!" she commanded, quickly bringing her arm over, holding onto the IV stand with both hands. She looked around the room with heavy eyes, and brushed past the Elf and the Wolf to look for Ikai. "Master Boontai, where is he?" she asked weakly, searching frantically as she hobbled about the medical room's floor.

Anastasia frowned, removing her hands from the woman as she had bidden her to. "You are not yet well to walk, you must lay down before you run yourself ragged." she says before frowning. "We... do not know where Master Boontai has fled. He vanished after stabilizing from his injuries. No one knows where he has ran off to." she says before looking about. She had to find a way to tell the Empress, who was not in a state of great physical being and stress, that she was the one who had injured Ikai, and not Rufus. She bowed respectfully, arm across her chest. "My lady, I shall fetch General Garamonde." she says at last, turning away as her subordinate returned with water for the Empress. She turned towards Rousseau and whispered: "Keep her entertained till I return with the General with the Sunglasses."

She then exited the room, sighing heavily as she made her way down.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:13 am

Leland made his way back to the infirmary where he had his 'refreshing chat' with the former Dictator. He crossed the medical wing's grounds like a hawk zoning in on his prey as he quickly headed to the Empress's bunk and stood before the curtain. "Empress Sigara, it's Leland. I am to escort you to the meeting room if you are able." he declared, awaiting her response from the other side of the curtain.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiran Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:21 pm

Leiran sat up on the bed, her legs draped over the edge. She lost so many things in such a short time. Her mother, her home, her country...her future. The coup had taken it all away, and now she was alone and afraid. Generations of tradition banished, and now she was a fugitive of the new regime under Gilded Tree's new order. She frowned, staring into the glass of water. Her eyes had dark rings under them, having had little time to sleep since her continuous travels. Despite that she was here, in the castle where her mother had instructed her to go to, to where she said she'll be safe...she still felt on edge.
Leiran
Leiran
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:20 pm

Leiran wrote:Leiran sat up on the bed, her legs draped over the edge. She lost so many things in such a short time. Her mother, her home, her country...her future. The coup had taken it all away, and now she was alone and afraid. Generations of tradition banished, and now she was a fugitive of the new regime under Gilded Tree's new order. She frowned, staring into the glass of water. Her eyes had dark rings under them, having had little time to sleep since her continuous travels. Despite that she was here, in the castle where her mother had instructed her to go to, to where she said she'll be safe...she still felt on edge.

Anastasia arrived, and immediately approached the Feniran. "Lady Leiran..." started the Scardian Elf to the Feniran Heir to the Council of Magi. "The High General wishes to speak with you, if you have calmed down enough to speak with him." she says, her piercing eyes upon the young girl's. "If you are ready, then please follow me out. I am to escort you to him."

Edit:

Anastasia decided to help shoulder the Empress out, as she still appeared to be in a weakened state. "I'm sorry Empress... I'll take you to the General."
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:08 pm

Rufus turned to the Busujima woman, now that Leland and the others were gone, he felt somewhat... vulnerable near this woman. Heavens I would give all of my earthly possessions, wealth, and secrets if some miracle of the Gods were to grant me the ability to walk again... He thought grimacing. I grant my former legacy to anyone, just to get me away from this freak. I've dealt with one too many Busujima's for one year...

The Mysterious Stranger wrote:
"If you are worrying about the woman, do not worry... I believe she plans to let you "sweat on it" for a day or two, whatever that means. But she does not intend to sell off your locket. She will trade it for her sword. I can see her now, but I am unsure if I should have you two reunite right now... you are both agitated with the other."

Rufus suddenly was glowing in a golden light, and his wounds, aches and pains... simply vanished. His legs twitched, and the old Tenik blinked his eyes and slowly slipped them to the side of the bed, his feet feeling the glossy wooden floor. He blinked again, then remembered what he mentally pledged. Hmm... well babysteps. No need to rashly make crazy decisions after recovering from the Empress' attack! If anything I demand compensation for doing nothing to evoke her anger. What she thinks of me; what anyone thinks of me behind closed doors is their prerogative. As for the prodigal Busujima beside me... I'd... rather not know what she's thinking. In fact.... He paused his thoughts, nervously standing up and slipping a robe around his person, tying it up before grabbing the cane he was to use later on. "Thank you for keeping me company my dear, but... I really need to be going." He says, and quickly hobbled off. "So many things to do after weeks of being bedridden. I suppose you know how that is, being presumed dead for five years and all that. You're house has fallen and I am not in the mind to save fallen houses from their fate." he says before pausing at the door. He bowed his head. "Take charge of your fate Lady Busujima. People around here don't think your father acted alone..." He then turned over his shoulder to face her; his blue eyes glowing. "A word of advice: lead your people, do not rule them. Especially when they have years of resentment built against you." he says, with a bit of self pity towards his own plight.

With that, he turned away and continued on into the halls of the Palace. He needed some fresh air.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:24 am

[from here]

Lady Sturm opens the sliding door into the Medical wing, and found it odd how quiet it was. All the beds were mostly empty, and there was no guard posted to indicate the Empress was in the room. "Huh..." She blinks and looks around. No image befitting a Gunslinger either... Hm... the General is friends with Leland, but there isn't any way he's aware of my mission. I'll have to ask my questions carefully. She thought, before doing a thorough look throughout the room. Yet, it seemed Leland was AWOL.

She turned to the General, with Leiran close behind him. "I see no red haired gunman in here General. Your Empress is also missing, it seems."
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:39 am

As the small, red haired Imp pulled aside a curtain while looking for someone, she failed to see a rather perplexed Rufus Tenik staring at her, a simple yet loose bathrobe providing him modesty, while he was trying to eat a sandwich he stole from one of the officer's rooms.

Medical Wing (Second Floor) - Page 3 Hqdefault
(his face is like this)

He then spots the fire haired woman and Kuris--Barduwulf, again. "...can't a man enjoy the comforts of a pastrami and mayo in peace around here...?" He asked, blinking.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiran Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:51 pm

Leiran entered the medical wing again, no longer accompanied by that Scardian Foreign Legion Elf, but with the General and Lady Sturm. She looked around the room, nary a person of note was there save the old man with the sandy blond hair eating a sandwich. "I don't see the Empress..." She says.
Leiran
Leiran
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:53 pm

Rufus blinked, looking at the three who were clearly not going to leave him in peace anytime soon. He sighed. "The Empress was escorted out by that Major in the Scardian Military, I think she went to that War Room, if you're looking for her." He answered the fire haired woman he had caught glimpses of earlier when Leland had confronted him about Tenik projects among other things, like Asrond HQ.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next