Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General's Office

+7
Fuu Inoue
Random Mobs
Hoshi Kuruimi
Leland McKelly
Sango Sigara
Anastasia Faizland
barduwulf
11 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

General's Office - Page 5 Empty Re: General's Office

Post  barduwulf Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:55 am

He adjusted his sunglasses. “Yeah, we’re friends, actually, met during that year. Though I suggest we tread somewhat lightly, he recently lost his wife.”
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:58 am

She bowed her head. "Ah, well I shall check the infirmary then. But... on that note, I am also looking for someone else..." She says this next bit with a bit of annoyance in her tone, as she pulls out an image:

General's Office - Page 5 Drang_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_minaba_hideo__3569891eda2206dfbd7bc0a799b3b28b

"...my manservant, Groose von Sturm, he's missing. I left him outside on his leash, but he seemed to escape... odd given he's lacking arms. Did your animal control officers end up tossing him in the Imperial Pound for being stupid?" She asked bluntly. "If so, I sincerely apologize on his behalf..." She sighed.
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:02 am

The general looked at the photograph. “Huh, no, haven’t seen anyone fitting his description, or any reports about someone wandering around like that.”
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiran Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:03 am

barduwulf wrote:The general looked at the photograph. “Huh, no, haven’t seen anyone fitting his description, or any reports about someone wandering around like that.”

Leiran had frowned at the mention of loss, but when she looked at the photograph she giggled. "He looks like a spirited one! Why would you think he be imprisoned?" She asked.
Leiran
Leiran
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:08 am

Leiran wrote:
barduwulf wrote:The general looked at the photograph. “Huh, no, haven’t seen anyone fitting his description, or any reports about someone wandering around like that.”

Leiran had frowned at the mention of loss, but when she looked at the photograph she giggled. "He looks like a spirited one! Why would you think he be imprisoned?" She asked.

She grumbled. "Ugh... he's gonna be harder to track." She held her head for a moment, before shrugging. "You have no idea... that idiot always gets in trouble..." she replied to Leiran. Sighing, she turns around and heads for the door, pausing at it before looking over to them over her right shoulder. "I'll return if I don't find him." She then opened the door, and left the two be for now.
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:13 am

“Well, good luck.” He said, about to wave her off, when he said “Wait, maybe we should tag along, with everything that happened today, I should check on her majesty. Leiran, ready to meet the Empress?”
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiran Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:15 am

Leiran stood up and nodded. "Yes, if she doesn't mind seeing me..." She replied, following behind the General.
Leiran
Leiran
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:19 am

barduwulf wrote:“Wait, maybe we should tag along, with everything that happened today, I should check on her majesty. Leiran, ready to meet the Empress?”

Felnara paused, and looked over her shoulder again at the pair. "Fine by me, its your territory after all. Besides, I'll save some time wandering around looking for the place..." She says, before realizing a sign outside his office which pointed her in the direction of the infirmary. "Oh... well, never mind." She says, continuing on.

[to here]

Last edited by Felnara Sturm on Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:21 am

“Yeah, it was put in for the new shrine maidens, there’s a bunch of maps around the palace.”
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:13 pm

Soon after introducing Leiran to the empress, the general returned to his office, ready to clock out for the day after sorting through one last file.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:18 pm

(From here)

There was a rapid knock at Barduwulf’s door, which went unanswered for a few moments as Bard had gone through quite a bit of trouble the entire day and hadn’t had a decent moment to rest.
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:19 pm

sigh “Come in”
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:29 pm

The door opens, and blonde hairs, somewhat spiky and unruly appear before the rest of Mitsuki’s face, then followed by her curvaceous, almost model like figure. “You know, your guards let a house wife waltz right up to your office?” She giggles, before speaking again, she hadn’t dropped by to see Bard since his marriage. She stretched her arms above her head, her bosom bouncing and a smirk on her face. “ Hello again, Kuris~” She giggles as a flashback to Mitsu in her younger days appeared:

General's Office - Page 5 Image0

“Remember me?” She playfully purred like she used to. Her hand now rubbing her chin.

General's Office - Page 5 Ddemigs-3b33fe2f-308f-4655-9d5c-9bf9bc31e380.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhMzkxODdjLTEyM2QtNDlhYi1iMzJhLWQ5OThiMjc5MzZkOVwvZGRlbWlncy0zYjMzZmUyZi0zMDhmLTQ2NTUtOWQ1Yy05YmY5YmMzMWUzODAuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:34 pm

“Mitsuki?” He looked up, putting the file away. It can wait until tomorrow, it’s just ranting from the nobles after all “Not often I hear that name these days. You seem to be doing well, what have you been up to?” He walked around the desk and shook her hand. “Good timing, I was actually about to call it a day.”
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:44 pm

barduwulf wrote:“Mitsuki?” He looked up, putting the file away. It can wait until tomorrow, it’s just ranting from the nobles after all “Not often I hear that name these days. You seem to be doing well, what have you been up to?” He walked around the desk and shook her hand. “Good timing, I was actually about to call it a day.”

She smiled. “Yes! Haha oh right, I keep forgetting your real names Barduwulf!” She says palming her forehead in her forgetfulness. She then took his hand, and when he went to shake hers she pulls him into an aggressive hug! Her rather large bosom flattening against his armor as it happened. “Heheh, not much these days as Kazuyoshi is attending the academy abroad, leaves me with little to do these days-“ She says as she blinks at commotion in the hall. She hears something about Katsumi being away before she turns to the General. “The wife’s away, huh? Well if you’re heading off I can make you dinner if you like? I got nothing to do and it be lovely to catch up properly with you Kur-Barduwulf!” She corrected.
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:48 pm

He returned the hug, somehow actually feeling her bosom partially through her armor. “You’re free to come visit and such, though I hope your husband won’t get jealous.” He joked
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:56 pm

barduwulf wrote:He returned the hug, somehow actually feeling her bosom partially through her armor. “You’re free to come visit and such, though I hope your husband won’t get jealous.” He joked

She smiled... and sighed. “That won’t be much of an issue these days...it’s back to the single life for me.” She then chuckles. “One helluva Milf my gal pal says” she rolled her eyes playfully. She then smirks back. “Now Katsumi will be the jealous one, since I taught her how to cook! The apprentice still has much to learn~” she stuck her tongue out at him when she realized her chest was still flat against him. She gently peeled herself away and saw a group of Priestesses groan in the now open door way, a paper in their hands which looked like some sort of petition... she raised a brow at the scene.
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:59 pm

“Evening girls, something going on?” He asked the shrine maidens as they clustered at the door.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:29 pm

barduwulf wrote:“Evening girls, something going on?” He asked the shrine maidens as they clustered at the door.

Mitsu, now curious, watches on as the Mikos bashfully present a letter to the General. “We came with a petition sir, for a... well since Katsumi is away!” The girl steps away too red to continue as another takes her place, adjusting her glasses and coughing into her fist. “Well what she means is... what we mean is that...” A bashful yet bored Miko in a ponytail chewing bubblegum pops her bubble. “We want a tryst when she isn’t here...Baka~” she looked away.

Mitsu blinked, looking between the group and the General and didn’t know how to react! “Wait...what now?” She chuckled confused of the situation.
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:34 pm

sigh Right, I’ll hand it to her when she gets back. Now shoo, I have to head home!” The Miko slowly dispersed as he turned back to Mitsuki with mild annoyance on his face. “Yeah, well Katsumi and I have an open marriage, her idea, and the shrine maidens sometimes sign petitions for sleeping with either of us. More her since ‘laying with another woman preserves their maidenhood’ or some such flowery way of avoiding to say they lean more towards women.” He pocketed the petition and grabbed Mitsuki by the hand and dragging her along “Come on, before something else happens!”
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:41 pm

barduwulf wrote:sigh Right, I’ll hand it to her when she gets back. Now shoo, I have to head home!” The Miko slowly dispersed as he turned back to Mitsuki with mild annoyance on his face. “Yeah, well Katsumi and I have an open marriage, her idea, and the shrine maidens sometimes sign petitions for sleeping with either of us. More her since ‘laying with another woman preserves their maidenhood’ or some such flowery way of avoiding to say they lean more towards women.” He pocketed the petition and grabbed Mitsuki by the hand and dragging her along “Come on, before something else happens!”

She couldn’t keep herself together, her laughter rising as the General grabbed her by the hand and pulled her along! She didn’t protest as it happened, and she felt weightless as he tugged her along! “AhahahaAyeAyeCaptain!” She giggles, “General!” She corrected herself. She gripped his hand tightly.
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5