Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General's Office

+7
Fuu Inoue
Random Mobs
Hoshi Kuruimi
Leland McKelly
Sango Sigara
Anastasia Faizland
barduwulf
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

General's Office - Page 2 Empty Re: General's Office

Post  barduwulf Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:32 pm

Barduwulf nodded. "She does seem like a decent sort. Honestly, I'd rather deal with demons than the nobles. That is just a migraine waiting to happen." Barduwulf chuckled. "As for the horse and supplies, it shouldn't be an issue, but I'd like you to explain in the meeting what happened in Siamatsu, maybe we can get a better understanding of why things are devolving."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:31 pm

barduwulf wrote:Barduwulf nodded. "She does seem like a decent sort. Honestly, I'd rather deal with demons than the nobles. That is just a migraine waiting to happen." Barduwulf chuckled. "As for the horse and supplies, it shouldn't be an issue, but I'd like you to explain in the meeting what happened in Siamatsu, maybe we can get a better understanding of why things are devolving."

"Noble politics at its very core is a migraine. Why do you think I left Beijio and the Gunslinger Association behind?" he says with a shrug. Before it hit him. "Damn... I'm going to have to report to the Association that I'm back, as to not be labeled 'Rogue'. That be more headaches..." he says holding his head with a heavy sigh. He looks over to Wulf and grinned. "Good to know it won't be a burden." he then frowned slightly. "Well...I may as well tell of what happened there. You're right, keeping what happened a secret serves no good to anyone. Though, it's not going to feel good telling the 'world' we are lacking another War Hero." he says with a heavy sigh.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:49 pm

Anastasia, with good timing on her end, was heading down the steps from the third floor when she almost bumped into Leland. "Mellonamin, we meet again." she says bowing her head slightly to the Gunslinger before turning to the General. "I see you have come across the General then, I assume you have passed your information on to him then?" she asked the Gunman, turning to him with a faint smile. She then blinked, and her smile fell to her neutral expression once more, turning so that she was facing them both. "Sorry, I nearly forgot my intentions," she says stiffening her stance and saluted the General as she would with her own. "General, the Empress has awoken. She is still in great duress, but I am sure she will be fine within the hour if not sooner. She may be a bit 'bull headed' but she shows much vigor, so she won't be confined to her bed for too long." she reports.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:04 pm

Anastasia Faizland wrote:Anastasia, with good timing on her end, was heading down the steps from the third floor when she almost bumped into Leland. "Mellonamin, we meet again." she says bowing her head slightly to the Gunslinger before turning to the General. "I see you have come across the General then, I assume you have passed your information on to him then?" she asked the Gunman, turning to him with a faint smile. She then blinked, and her smile fell to her neutral expression once more, turning so that she was facing them both. "Sorry, I nearly forgot my intentions," she says stiffening her stance and saluted the General as she would with her own. "General, the Empress has awoken. She is still in great duress, but I am sure she will be fine within the hour if not sooner. She may be a bit 'bull headed' but she shows much vigor, so she won't be confined to her bed for too long." she reports.

Leland turned to Anastasia and grinned, tipping his hat as she approached. "That we do, and in good timing. I was just referring you." he replies when he nodded with a chuckle. "Yes, the information which I will be revealing to all in good time." he says before noting her change of demeanour and she gave her report. He nodded in silence, glad to see the Empress was awake now. "So, shall I wait elsewhere till everyone is gathered? I admit, I was never one for Beijionese Court. Where will we gather once the 'meeting' begins, General?" he asked, placing a hand upon his hip, while his other hand stroked the stubble of his chin.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:52 pm

Barduwulf turned to Anastasia and answered "Thank you for the update, Commander Faizland. While you're here, you should know that after today's events, I'm holding a meeting, you are invited, seeing as you've already witnessed many things today, and I always appreciate varied input. As for where the meeting will be, there's a council room for the various commanders of the Beijian military on the second floor."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:22 am

barduwulf wrote:Barduwulf turned to Anastasia and answered "Thank you for the update, Commander Faizland. While you're here, you should know that after today's events, I'm holding a meeting, you are invited, seeing as you've already witnessed many things today, and I always appreciate varied input. As for where the meeting will be, there's a council room for the various commanders of the Beijian military on the second floor."

"I-" she wanted to correct him, but she shrugged and simply saluted in the Scardian fashion instead. "Thank you Sir, it will be an honor to join you." she says bowing her head with her salute. She turned to Leland and then back to the General again. "It is not often one is allowed to join in on a military tribunal at my rank. I am flattered that I am invited, truly." she says to the two mortal men before saluting once more.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:47 am

Anastasia Faizland wrote:
barduwulf wrote:Barduwulf turned to Anastasia and answered "Thank you for the update, Commander Faizland. While you're here, you should know that after today's events, I'm holding a meeting, you are invited, seeing as you've already witnessed many things today, and I always appreciate varied input. As for where the meeting will be, there's a council room for the various commanders of the Beijian military on the second floor."

"I-" she wanted to correct him, but she shrugged and simply saluted in the Scardian fashion instead. "Thank you Sir, it will be an honor to join you." she says bowing her head with her salute. She turned to Leland and then back to the General again. "It is not often one is allowed to join in on a military tribunal at my rank. I am flattered that I am invited, truly." she says to the two mortal men before saluting once more.

Leland nodded. "It's been a while since I've came to one of these meetings. I wonder if General Kota still resents me for taking his seat the last time I was here." he says shrugging. He then turns to Barduwulf. "Want me to collect the Empress for you, General?"
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:52 pm

"I'd appreciate that." Barduwulf responded. He then turned to Anastasia. "Anything you wish to ask me before the meeting, Commander?"
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:59 pm

Leland nodded, and waved Anastasia off before continuing up the stairs. He was halfway up when he paused, feeling as though his entire body had pulsed. "Hah!" he exhaled, wide eyed and fell to one knee, managing in time to grapple the stair case. If he hadn't, he may have tumbled back down to the landing. What was that? he thought, feeling a strange sensation that could only be explained as every one of his cells igniting at once. Something...had changed. He could sense something, with both his 'Sight' and with his soul... something appeared.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:16 am

barduwulf wrote:"I'd appreciate that." Barduwulf responded. He then turned to Anastasia. "Anything you wish to ask me before the meeting, Commander?"

Leland McKelly wrote:Leland nodded, and waved Anastasia off before continuing up the stairs.

She waved back with a small smile before turning to Bard again, and the smile dropped slightly. "I am curious if I will be charged with anything. Not that I'm all that excited about receiving punishment, it would be nice to know what will become of me."  

Leland McKelly wrote:"Hah!" he exhaled, wide eyed and fell to one knee, managing in time to grapple the stair case. If he hadn't, he may have tumbled back down to the landing.

At the same time as Leland, Anastasia's eyes widened and she gasped in pain, losing her balance. Gripping her chest as her back hit the wall beside the General's door. She winced, and felt as though her spirit was trying to leave her body! [i]What in the Gods names is going on?! My body... it's like it's melting![/i'] She coughed and wheezed, sweat trickling down the side of her head when she felt it... something changing in the wind. The air seemed hotter and then all at once everything was normal again. "Hah...hah...hah..." she exhaled, her chest heaving and her body shivered.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:26 am

It wasn't just Anastasia or Leland who had began hugging their chests tightly or feel unwell; noticeably, some of the SFL members, Samurai, Servants and ADN soldiers who had arrived also were feeling the same effects. One thing that was clear, with the exception of Leland, everyone in this room who was undergoing this strange disorder were Elven.

Unbeknownst to those in Beijio, the entire planet's Elven Races had simultaneously felt this strange sensation. Even more so, that they all began feeling this strange 'tug' when Edgar Holden arrived via his Chronosphere in Ithteca...
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:05 am

After a few moments, the discomfort ended, and Leland slowly rose to his feet. "Hah... by the 12, what happened?" he mumbled, then turned to Barduwulf and Anastasia. Bard appeared to be fine, as well as many other of the staff and guard in the palace. All except the Elves and a few other humanoids. He looked to Anastasia, making his way down slightly. "Are you alright, Major?"
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:42 am

Anastasia cringed, but stood tall again. A nervous look upon her sweaty face she shook her head and blinked. "All right is not what I would say I am. Ack...I thought my very soul was trying to tear out from my body! What...was that?" she said in a sore tone.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:11 pm

Anastasia Faizland wrote:Anastasia cringed, but stood tall again. A nervous look upon her sweaty face she shook her head and blinked. "All right is not what I would say I am. Ack...I thought my very soul was trying to tear out from my body! What...was that?" she said in a sore tone.

"I'm not entirely sure..." The Gunslinger replied, then turned to the General. "From the look of things, you were unaffected. Perhaps with me it was isolated incident, but it seemed to me the Elves were the primary target of this...phenomenon." He then looked down the stairway. "General, I'll bring the Empress and will wait in the meeting room. Assemble your elite officers as well." he says before heading to the Infirmary once more.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:58 pm

Anastasia watched Leland as he left, and then turned to face the General. "Any way I can be assistance, General?" she asked, still clutching her chest. The strange sensation she felt didn't seem to have completely ebbed away.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:54 pm

Barduwulf leaned back in his chair for a few seconds before composing himself. "I should speak with Miss Leiran, so I would appreciate if you could please return to the Infirmary and tell her I should be free.... As long a Yuko doesn't decide to jump the line, so to speak." He said and sighed, rubbing his right temple. "In fact, I imagine unless she's still in the infirmary, she'll be heading to my office. She's like that, so it would be best that Miss Leiran be aware that someone may try to jump ahead of her." Straightening up in his chair, he added. "I'd also suggest having one of the medics examine you, considering what just happened to you. With all that's happened today, I'd rather err on the side of caution."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:04 pm

barduwulf wrote:Barduwulf leaned back in his chair for a few seconds before composing himself. "I should speak with Miss Leiran, so I would appreciate if you could please return to the Infirmary and tell her I should be free.... As long a Yuko doesn't decide to jump the line, so to speak." He said and sighed, rubbing his right temple. "In fact, I imagine unless she's still in the infirmary, she'll be heading to my office. She's like that, so it would be best that Miss Leiran be aware that someone may try to jump ahead of her." Straightening up in his chair, he added. "I'd also suggest having one of the medics examine you, considering what just happened to you. With all that's happened today, I'd rather err on the side of caution."

She frowned slightly at the mention of the Fenira girl, but nodded. "Very well. I shall collect her then, and while I'm there have I'll have myself checked over." she says placing a fist against her chest in a salute. However, the mentioning of this Yuko made her pause, and she raised a brow and a slight raise of her lips, as if to mimic a mischievous smirk. "This Yuko...I get the impression you don't like her very much. Would you like me to 'accidentally' shoot her as well, General?" She asked, though she was teasing of course.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:22 pm

"Oh, if things were that simple." He sighed, then chuckled. "Besides, she's much stronger than she looks. Rather skilled with magic and various bits of tech. Regardless, she's really not much worse than the other noble houses,  and at least she stops by herself instead of sending a rather inept proxy, like half the noble houses. If anything, she's probably one of the of the few nobles who has any military background, seeing her father was my predecessor. But, that's a story for another day. Either way, hope you're feeling well, Anastasia." He finished, giving her a small wave and a slight smile.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:36 pm

barduwulf wrote:"Oh, if things were that simple." He sighed, then chuckled. "Besides, she's much stronger than she looks. Rather skilled with magic and various bits of tech. Regardless, she's really not much worse than the other noble houses,  and at least she stops by herself instead of sending a rather inept proxy, like half the noble houses. If anything, she's probably one of the of the few nobles who has any military background, seeing her father was my predecessor. But, that's a story for another day. Either way, hope you're feeling well, Anastasia." He finished, giving her a small wave and a slight smile.

She smiled earnestly back. "Mortal Nobles and High Elves are rather similar it seems. However, in my case, we unfortunately don't die of age as quickly, so we are forced to grit our teeth and bear with our Nobles till they are either ousted or killed. Sounds to me, Ms. Yuko is a rather dangerous woman. I shall have to take note of that then. If she is as you describe, the back story regarding your predecessor must not be that enjoyable to recount." she paused, bowing her head again. "Anyway, I've babbled on long enough. Thank you for your concern, General. I shall return shortly with the Feniran girl." she says before turning away and exiting the room, closing the door gently behind her.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:42 pm

The general leaned back in his chair a bit, thinking to himself. No, not that enjoyable at all...
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Inoue Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:50 pm

There was a knocking from the General's door.

On the other side, Fuu cupped her mouth, yawning before looking about. She had been...slacking off, since her crew were still at port. She felt almost useless when not at sea, so she had taken a trip to the Palace and fell asleep in the linen closet near the infirmary again. She apparently slept through the CKB attacking, a dragon attack, among a long list of other conflict which occurred throughout the palace.

"General? It's me, may I come in?" she asked, trying her best to suppress a yawn.
Fuu Inoue
Fuu Inoue
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:53 pm

Barduwulf sat up in his seat after hearing Fuu through his door. "Oh, Fuu, yes, you can, I'm in between meetings as luck would have it."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Inoue Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:03 am

Upon hearing Barduwulf's words, she smiled and opened the door. "Catching you between meetings? Wow, it must be my lucky day!" Fuu replied back, chuckling as she entered and closed the door behind her. She made her way over to Barduwulf's desk, leaning her back against it, her arms crossed and looked over to him from over her shoulder. "I figured you'd probably like a distraction from the other distractions." she teased, smiling. She then noticed the look in his face, as he seemed to be recomposing himself. "Are ya OK? You look a little pale, sir." she asked, her energetic tone dipping to that of a soothing tone of concern.
Fuu Inoue
Fuu Inoue
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:50 pm

Barduwulf sighed, leaning over his desk a bit, speaking soft enough so only Fuu could hear him. "That's because it's been a long day that is only going to grow longer. I have another person to meet with from Fenira, and I imagine Yuko Busujima will want to speak with me about today's events, and I just know the other houses will be sending in representatives to nag me to no end." He straightened up and continued "...which you'd think they'd speak with public relation but the majority of them always want to see me personally to hear about their gripes from their mouthpieces, ironically enough. *sigh* Honestly, the Demon pirates were the LEAST frustrating part about today." After venting, the general sat back in his chair.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Inoue Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:55 am

"Damn.... I missed out on Demonic Pirates? Please tell me they were at least somewhat competent?" she sighed with a disheartened pout. She missed all the action it seemed. Sometimes, she hated the fact she was such a heavy sleeper. Regardless, she hummed, turning away with her hand upon her chin, her eyes closed as she nodded. "Aye, I can see why everything would be even more troubling with that venomous snake back in the picture..." she says this and after a short pause, her eyelids shot open and she turned to the General with a somewhat shocked expression. "Yuko's alive? I thought she was lost at sea." she started, noting how loud she was and began to speak softer, blushing slightly with embarrassment. "Aint it kinda strange she just vanishes for five or so years, and then today of all times, magically show up?" she says with a frown.
Fuu Inoue
Fuu Inoue
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next