Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General's Office

+7
Fuu Inoue
Random Mobs
Hoshi Kuruimi
Leland McKelly
Sango Sigara
Anastasia Faizland
barduwulf
11 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

General's Office - Page 3 Empty Re: General's Office

Post  barduwulf Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:17 pm

"About as unusual as a lone swordsman being able to infiltrate the T.I.R.S. 18 years ago." Barduwulf remarked. "Either way, I think we both know that the members of the Busujima clan are rather resilient. And migraine inducing."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Inoue Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:20 pm

barduwulf wrote:"About as unusual as a lone swordsman being able to infiltrate the T.I.R.S. 18 years ago." Barduwulf remarked. "Either way, I think we both know that the members of the Busujima clan are rather resilient. And migraine inducing."

Fuu smiled, arms crossed, as she leaned back. "Oh? I don't believe I've heard that one yet, Bard." she says half turning to face him with narrow lidded eyes. "I believe you should enlighten me~" she sang, somewhat energetically. It was always fun finding out something new about the General. It was one hell of a shock when she found out how big a deal Barduwulf was a few months after working in his unit. She had blindly fought against him as that naive 17 year old pirate.

She then frowned, upon mention the Busujima Clan. "Yes, they quite are. They're just about wiped away from the books for good, with only the youngest daughter being the clan leader; that is till today." she sighed.
Fuu Inoue
Fuu Inoue
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:54 pm

"From what I remember, they youngest was also the sanest of the clan.... Relatively speaking anyway. Either way, I think that tale will have to wait, seeing how busy this day is turning out." Barduwulf leaned back in his chair. "Trust me, that tale would take a couple hours at the least to properly regale."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Inoue Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:30 am

barduwulf wrote:"From what I remember, they youngest was also the sanest of the clan.... Relatively speaking anyway. Either way, I think that tale will have to wait, seeing how busy this day is turning out." Barduwulf leaned back in his chair. "Trust me, that tale would take a couple hours at the least to properly regale."

Nodding she chuckled. "Yeah, though I heard rumors she became a mercenary. I don't think we'll be seeing her anytime soon." She smiled, looking upon him with lidded eyes. "Aye, perhaps if we go sailing again. It be something that will pass the time to." she says before removing herself from his desk, turning to him fully, her breasts bobbing slightly; her arms hooked behind her head. "Though, I wonder if my Uncle would disapprove~" she sang, teasingly.
Fuu Inoue
Fuu Inoue
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:35 am

"He might be ok if you mock the nobles. No one in the palace would chastise you, not even the Empress. You know how much I have to deal with from the nobles, so I certainly wouldn't scrutinize you." Barduwulf replied.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Inoue Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:48 am

barduwulf wrote:"He might be ok if you mock the nobles. No one in the palace would chastise you, not even the Empress. You know how much I have to deal with from the nobles, so I certainly wouldn't scrutinize you." Barduwulf replied.

Fuu let his words sink in, her glossy lips agape and her eyes looking at him with a gleam. You wouldn't, would you? She rhetorically asked herself, her inner thoughts echoing as she realized how her life had changed in the years she'd been working here and for Barduwulf. As soon as she felt warmth rising to her face, she quickly turned so he would not see her face which was now ten shades redder, and with her other wise tanned skin, it could be mistaken for sunburn...but regardless she still felt the rouge glow to her face, and the need to hide that fact. She chuckled, albeit nervously. "Yeah, the old coot may forgive me if I do that." she says, rubbing her shoulders together.
Fuu Inoue
Fuu Inoue
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Constas Quicksilver Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:09 pm

Another knock on the door could be heard, before the door slowly opened. Instead of a young pretty girl with reddish hair entering view, it was handsome man with bluish purple hair and crimson eyes. Constas Quicksilver, former playboy and savant CEO of the Quicksilver Firearms Company. And went by the name of Cojack. Or Constas, as people still really didn't take his new 'life choices' seriously.

"Heeey-o, General Garamond! Ah, the lovely Lady Inoue is with you it seems. Well any way, I know your busy and all that," he started, closing his eyes as he smiled innocently. "buuuuut, I have to ask, may I become a member under your wing yet? The chance to be a real samurai under such a prestigious commander would be such an honor-" he had been practicing these lines for ages, as the General had been busy for several months concerning him. At least eighteen. Alas though, this was the truth when it came to being the High General of the Beijionese Army. As he remembered, the previous High General Busujima had left so much work behind when he died, that its been five years and Barduwulf was still sorting out the former's affairs he left unsettled.

"*continues to ramble on*-and I know the last time I tried applying to the village guard I started that fire, and that poor farmer still never found all his chickens yet, but I promise I'll work hard, hard enough not to be a nuisance to you or the palace! Hehhehheh..." he chuckled.
Constas Quicksilver
Constas Quicksilver
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:04 pm

Constas Quicksilver wrote:"buuuuut, I have to ask, may I become a member under your wing yet? The chance to be a real samurai under such a prestigious commander would be such an honor--and I know the last time I tried applying to the village guard I started that fire, and that poor farmer still never found all his chickens yet, but I promise I'll work hard, hard enough not to be a nuisance to you or the palace! Hehhehheh..." he chuckled.
Barduwulf readjusted himself in his seat. "Ah, Constas, chipper as always. That reminds me, come sit down, we have something to discuss." As Constas sits down across from the general, Full slides to the side a bit, back still turned towards him. "In light of your history, and of current events, I've decided... that I would like to extend an invitation to the Twelve Swords of Hiiten."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Constas Quicksilver Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:30 pm

barduwulf wrote:
Constas Quicksilver wrote:"buuuuut, I have to ask, may I become a member under your wing yet? The chance to be a real samurai under such a prestigious commander would be such an honor--and I know the last time I tried applying to the village guard I started that fire, and that poor farmer still never found all his chickens yet, but I promise I'll work hard, hard enough not to be a nuisance to you or the palace! Hehhehheh..." he chuckled.
Barduwulf readjusted himself in his seat. "Ah, Constas, chipper as always. That reminds me, come sit down, we have something to discuss." As Constas sits down across from the general, Full slides to the side a bit, back still turned towards him. "In light of your history, and of current events, I've decided... that I would like to extend an invitation to the Twelve Swords of Hiiten."

Constas rubs the back of his neck, feigning a smile with closed eyes to keep himself from tearing up. "Oh...well, I guess we can't always get in. I'll just try better next time, *gets up* sorry for wasting your time I'll just show myself ou--" he then paused from his nervous fidgeting to turn to the General with wide eyes and an agape jaw. "oww-wait did I hear you correctly? *sniffles* S-say that again?" He says, shaking with excitement. Did he hear him right? This couldn't be true, this had to be a joke...
Constas Quicksilver
Constas Quicksilver
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Inoue Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:13 pm

Constas Quicksilver wrote:
barduwulf wrote:

Constas rubs the back of his neck, feigning a smile with closed eyes to keep himself from tearing up. "Oh...well, I guess we can't always get in. I'll just try better next time, *gets up* sorry for wasting your time I'll just show myself ou--" he then paused from his nervous fidgeting to turn to the General with wide eyes and an agape jaw. "oww-wait did I hear you correctly? *sniffles* S-say that again?" He says, shaking with excitement. Did he hear him right? This couldn't be true, this had to be a joke...

Fuu blinked, turning from Constas to Barduwulf. "Wait, what?"

She looked from the General back to Constas, looking the man over with a keen eye. She knew the guy was some rich playboy foreigner who took up residence a short while ago, and that he couldn't handle his sake. These alone made her feel distrustful of him in some regard, but then again looks can be deceiving. There must be something she wasn't seeing if the General was interested. She looked back at Barduwulf with a raised brow, her face still looking puzzled and unsure. "Are you really sure about this? I mean, a soldier is one thing, but to give him a seat of the Twelve? I know we have to fill some of those seats since many of Busujima's supporters either removed themselves or were exiled, and President Uptincross having removed himself when he took up the cause of the ADN... Do you think that the dandy can back the power he's about to receive? Remember, Busujima in the end was only a General in title..."
Fuu Inoue
Fuu Inoue
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:22 pm

"Oh, I assure both of you, I have a good deal of thought on the subject, and I do have my reasons, though I do admit seeing your reactions was a nice bonus." He said with a chuckle, pulling out his pistol, unloading it, and placed it on his desk. "You already know that the Beijio military is updating its arsenal, with contemporary firearms. The fact of the matter is that the majority of our soldiers have next to no knowledge when it comes to firearms, and I feel we need someone in a higher position with skill in gunplay, both to help train our gunners as well as set an example. I also find that Beijio can be a bit homogenous, I find that an outsider's opinion can be a major boon for the country in the future. Constas, though you may not exactly have the best composure, your skill with guns is rather impressive, and you've been courteous with little fault, which combined with your enthusiasism to become a samurai brought me to this decision." He pulled backed his pistol, reloaded, and re holstered it. "Plus, the ability to set fires does have some use in some scenarios." He joked.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Constas Quicksilver Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:29 pm

barduwulf wrote:"Oh, I assure both of you, I have a good deal of thought on the subject, and I do have my reasons, though I do admit seeing your reactions was a nice bonus." He said with a chuckle, pulling out his pistol, unloading it, and placed it on his desk. "You already know that the Beijio military is updating its arsenal, with contemporary firearms. The fact of the matter is that the majority of our soldiers have next to no knowledge when it comes to firearms, and I feel we need someone in a higher position with skill in gunplay, both to help train our gunners as well as set an example. I also find that Beijio can be a bit homogenous, I find that an outsider's opinion can be a major boon for the country in the future. Constas, though you may not exactly have the best composure, your skill with guns is rather impressive, and you've been courteous with little fault, which combined with your enthusiasism to become a samurai brought me to this decision." He pulled backed his pistol, reloaded, and re holstered it. "Plus, the ability to set fires does have some use in some scenarios." He joked.

The man chuckled, slapping his knees as he sat back down. "Oh, you have no need to worry about me! I promise I shall do my part to help with the rearmament! Indeed, that handgun you have was partially designed by me, and it is by tradition that every Quicksilver who runs the family business must be proficient or knowledgeable of all our family's weaponry we've created over the generations." he then cleared his throat and leaned back smiling wide. "You have no idea how this means to me! Thank you both so much! *Laughs* Yes, I suppose I could set a few if you ordered me General, perhaps even lose some chickens as well!" he added, laughing cheerfully.
Constas Quicksilver
Constas Quicksilver
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:19 pm

"Not necessary for now." Barduwulf replied "But we should probably set out a plan for training our soldiers within the week, especially considering today's events. Oh, I just remembered, how are you doing with that hook-sword of yours?"
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Constas Quicksilver Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:14 pm

barduwulf wrote:"Not necessary for now." Barduwulf replied "But we should probably set out a plan for training our soldiers within the week, especially considering today's events. Oh, I just remembered, how are you doing with that hook-sword of yours?"

He laughed at the Generals humor and nodded. "Yes, we'll need to run a test, using firearms which will seem most comfortable for the troops to utilize. Then after the test, we'll have to order the weapons that work out the best. I can work out grabbing weapons to test later today with the aid of my sisters." He says with a hearty chuckle before attention was brought to his blade. "Oh? You mean my partner here?" he says lifting the blade out from the scabbard he had removed from his back:

General's Office - Page 3 0f644ffcdde5fbdd4098f56f51d63587_zps0qj6x7eq

"My training with the Serpent Sword is doing rather well! I mean, sure it's cumbersome and a bit of an outdated relic. Then again, not many people can easily one hand this blade like I can. I guess if it was 'lighter' other people around the kingdom would use it as well, but then there isn't much durability or strike. They should train more like me, then again I'm used to holding heavy objects with one hand. To be honest, it feels rather 'light' in my hands. The City Guard Captain gave it to me as a joke when I tried to apply to work here. But...now I'm just rambling." He says sliding the unique blade back into it's sheath.

"There anything else we like to cover?" He asked, looking up at the General with a grin.
Constas Quicksilver
Constas Quicksilver
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:32 pm

"No, that should cover things for now, Constas. I'm actually waiting for an appointment, miss Leiran from Fenira, to better discuss some current events. *adjusts sunglasses* I imagine the young lady would not appreciate having extraneous onlookers for this conversation, but I'll ask her to be certain." The general responded, then turned to Fuu. "So Fuu, do you find my reasoning sufficient?" He asked in a slightly joking manner.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Inoue Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:38 pm

barduwulf wrote:"No, that should cover things for now, Constas. I'm actually waiting for an appointment, miss Leiran from Fenira, to better discuss some current events. *adjusts sunglasses* I imagine the young lady would not appreciate having extraneous onlookers for this conversation, but I'll ask her to be certain." The general responded, then turned to Fuu. "So Fuu, do you find my reasoning sufficient?" He asked in a slightly joking manner.

Fuu turned to the General as she leaned partially sitting upon the corner of the desk, folding her arms as she smiled slyly. "Ah, now I get it. Yeah when you put that in perspective it makes a load of sense. Training the new troops proper firearms usage would be benefitial but you know, he's just the person we are looking for. He's got negotiating skills, knows how to start fires, he's at least descent looking. Plus, he's someone she doesn't know. I think we can trust him talking with Thach." she said ominously. "If he's dedicated and patient enough to try and join us for months, I'm sure he'll make her see reason and she'll have no choice but to come back. On the plus side, he's assured us of his hook sword training so he's quite capable enough to hold his own as well if she decides to be testy like last time."
Fuu Inoue
Fuu Inoue
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:59 pm

From here:
https://galiavan2657.forumotion.com/t761-war-room#8712

Anastasia knocked, before opening the door a crack. "General Garamonde, the Feniran girl shall be with you after she's rested further, as for the Empress I have went ahead in Gunslinger McKelly's stead. I figured I should report this to you. In the mean time, I shall mingle with your officers." she says before closing the door again and headed elsewhere.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiran Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:42 am

Soon after the Scardian Elf took her leave, the Feniran Girl arrived, slipping her way through the office. "H-hello..." she says wearily, entering the room somewhat nervous. "Thanks for helping me earlier, General." she smiled. She gasped, hands together, looking from one side of the room to the other. "Am...I interrupting something?" She asked.
Leiran
Leiran
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Constas Quicksilver Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:48 am

Fuu Inoue wrote:
barduwulf wrote:"No, that should cover things for now, Constas. I'm actually waiting for an appointment, miss Leiran from Fenira, to better discuss some current events. *adjusts sunglasses* I imagine the young lady would not appreciate having extraneous onlookers for this conversation, but I'll ask her to be certain." The general responded, then turned to Fuu. "So Fuu, do you find my reasoning sufficient?" He asked in a slightly joking manner.

Fuu turned to the General as she leaned partially sitting upon the corner of the desk, folding her arms as she smiled slyly. "Ah, now I get it. Yeah when you put that in perspective it makes a load of sense. Training the new troops proper firearms usage would be benefitial but you know, he's just the person we are looking for. He's got negotiating skills, knows how to start fires, he's at least descent looking. Plus, he's someone she doesn't know. I think we can trust him talking with Thach." she said ominously.  "If he's dedicated and patient enough to try and join us for months, I'm sure he'll make her see reason and she'll have no choice but to come back. On the plus side, he's assured us of his hook sword training so he's quite capable enough to hold his own as well if she decides to be testy like last time."  

"Of course I am! Thach has no way but to say--" he stopped, then turning his head between them quickly, rose a brow in confusion. "Wait-I'm sorry... who?" he asked before turning his head towards the ravishingly adorable young woman entering the room. He quickly removed himself from his seat, and glided over to her, placing his hands upon her shoulders. "My dear, of course not! You are not an interruption but rather instead the very fires which keeps this conversation alive!" He says, before walking her towards the desk, plopping her into the chair in which he was sitting. "Please, take my seat child, you're positively pale! It would be against my honor to sit while you stand!" He says with a big grin before backing away and allowing Barduwulf to make sense of the 'Thach' scenario as well as whatever meeting he had with the Feniran girl.
Constas Quicksilver
Constas Quicksilver
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Inoue Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:42 am

Constas Quicksilver wrote:
"Of course I am! Thach has no way but to say--" he stopped, then turning his head between them quickly, rose a brow in confusion. "Wait-I'm sorry... who?" he asked before turning his head towards the ravishingly adorable young woman entering the room. He quickly removed himself from his seat, and glided over to her, placing his hands upon her shoulders. "My dear, of course not! You are not an interruption but rather instead the very fires which keeps this conversation alive!" He says, before walking her towards the desk, plopping her into the chair in which he was sitting. "Please, take my seat child, you're positively pale! It would be against my honor to sit while you stand!" He says with a big grin before backing away and allowing Barduwulf to make sense of the 'Thach' scenario as well as whatever meeting he had with the Feniran girl.

Fuu had to hand it to Constas' determination and gentleman qualities. He was a bit of an odd one, without a doubt. No one would walk away from a mulit-billion dollar corporation to become a measly samurai for the emperor... an emperor of a country that didn't have much business with firearms till recently. But, he had heart and a willingness to serve, where she had seen many others lack. She smiled, folding her arms under her breasts and smirked. "Thach is a renegade of the Twelve Swords, someone who we want back. She's taken an extended leave of absence and needs to be brought back here. That spear of hers is immaculate, and would come in handy in keeping the city safe." she explained to him. "Thach Island is where she resides. Go there. And see to it she returns." she repeated, grinning.
Fuu Inoue
Fuu Inoue
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:15 pm

"Leiran, come in! Are you feeling any better?" Barduwulf asked, signaling her to come in. "Also, if you prefer, I could have the swords leave, if you'd rather have less people around for this, though I assure you that they are a trustworthy sort, so you are free to say anything to me while they are around."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiran Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:42 pm

barduwulf wrote:"Leiran, come in! Are you feeling any better?" Barduwulf asked, signaling her to come in. "Also, if you prefer, I could have the swords leave, if you'd rather have less people around for this, though I assure you that they are a trustworthy sort, so you are free to say anything to me while they are around."

Leiran shook her head side to side, her pigtails swaying with her movements. "N-no, it's fine." She says, entering at last, getting over her shyness somewhat. She walked towards his desk, and took a seat. "I-I'm, feeling better, thank you." She added, bowing her head.
Leiran
Leiran
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:30 pm

“Glad to hear, you seemed quite exhausted, I imagine you have been through quite a bit. We’ve just learned that Fenira is in the middle of a crisis, yet any information you can provide would be invaluable in this situation. It’s likely that Empress Sango has been informed of your arrival, and will be here momentarily if you’d wish to wait to speak to her directly. I’m assuming this is something you’d rather not have to repeat.” The general stated
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiran Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:09 pm

Leiran frowned. "Yes..." she bowed her head. "But... I think this is something that even the Empress cannot help me with." she began, trembling in her seat.
Leiran
Leiran
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:09 am

“If you want....” He said, pulling out a small tourism book “...we could talk about some lighter fare until the Empress arrives. For example, you might be surprised how many festivals we have here in Beijio. The stories I could tell from the last few summer festivals.” He chuckled, remembering a particular event.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next