Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Enterance

+13
Crimson Knight Brigade
Sango Sigara
Shelke
Valan Bennett
Trunks
barduwulf
Sakura McKelly
Che
Asura
Dante
Wargod Stratus
Asuka
Booth Everett
17 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Enterance Empty The Enterance

Post  Booth Everett Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:03 pm

"Moo! Welcome! Moo!"
The door bell always rings as it opens, always alerting the owner, Booth, as a customer enters or exits this shop. Customers enter a square room that appears small-but the majority of the room is fenced in; blocked by a cross wire and bullet resistant wall that is 'L' shaped. Booth has alot of plastic displays of the weapons beyond his wall of protection-but the customers can see the real stock hanging on the wall beyond the impenetratable veil. His weapons include old and new weapons; from guns to swords; and even vehicles.

Some can see a set of stairs, a door that has no real signifigance with the exception of what could lie behind it; and a small workshop where Booth does his custom jobs. After hours, when the store is "closed", is when the real buisness begins. He opens the buisness for special customers who call in ahead and 'reserve' a tour of his less than legal stock that he keeps well hidden in the depths of his shop. In here, weapons and vehicles-custom and otherwise 'illegal' to Galiavan Civ's.

Keep an eye open for when I add prices.
-Booth
Booth Everett
Booth Everett
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

The Enterance Empty Re: The Enterance

Post  Booth Everett Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:21 pm

Booth heads outside, placing a "HELP WANTED" sign out front before shaking his head with a smile, pulling his cap down slightly as he re-enters his shop again and in the safety behind the counter-the bullet proofed and cross wired grating over top of that-making it look like a bank's front desk in the midst of a warzone. He grunts, beginning to draw up a list of his stock on a chalk board. "Mmm...this be more helpful if there were a vast array of weapons to actually sell-but until the shipment comes in-I guess that leaves it to:

Guns
-Tenik "Aries"
-ADN "Alarus"
-Three variations of Master Key
-Quicksilver PRO 9mm
-Ithteca 2645 Civ Carry
-Red Hawke 9mm
-Feniran FMAS SMG
-Ithteca MGS

Melee
-ADN Combat Knife/Baton
-Nail Bat
-Switch Blade
-Throwing Knives

Explosives
-Fire Works

Vehicles
-Chopper Motorcycle
-Hummer "Humvee"

....where the hell's the rest of it??!" he screamed, tossing the chalk board down, folding his arms acrossed his chest. He sighed again, louder this time as he closed his eyes and scratched his head underneath the bandana and cap. "Well, lets hope that stock comes in with a helping hand-cant run this shit all by myself...well at least 'till nightfall." he said reopening his eyes with a wide grin.
Booth Everett
Booth Everett
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Asuka Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Asuka entered the gunshop-her face expressing confusion when she heard the bell sound: "Moo Welcome! Moo..." She blinked staring at it before she continued on through the shop. The store was outfitted with current weaponry that she had seen on her travels-some of which she was staring down at...

She began to wonder where the store manager was...
Asuka
Asuka
Corproral
Corproral

http://www.Asukakuramfan@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Booth Everett Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:56 pm

He blinked as the cute woman walked into his shop. Sighing, he entered after her. "Moo-Welcome!-Moo" the door rang again as Booth stood arms crossed behind the young girl. "It sucks doesnt it?" he asked-turning to her. "The weapon selection-I mean. Supposed to have a law to repel the weapons law-and what do we get? Shit thats what it is." He added, not waiting for an answer.
Booth Everett
Booth Everett
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Asuka Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Asuka quickly turned to the sound of the weird entry bell, and saw a man in a hat and bandana standing there with his arms crossed over his chest.

Booth Everett wrote:"It sucks doesnt it?"
he said.

She at first didnt understand-and simply cocked an eyebrow at the stranger.

Booth Everett wrote:"The weapon selection-I mean. Supposed to have a law to repel the weapons law-and what do we get? Shit thats what it is."

"Oh...yeah definitely. And your going to tell me that the world needs more weapons, eh?" she replied with a nervous chuckle. "Ok, not as odd as other people I've met." she thought. "So are you a frequent customer of this establishment?" she asked.
Asuka
Asuka
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:17 pm

As Alanna entered she noticed the woman she had watched from the Ravager and quickly started looking at the dispaly of guns. She scanned the weapons carefully wondering if any of them would ever be found in her hands...and if so what would cause the usage. Her mind still dwelt on the fact that she just left Asura to go take care of a call by herself thanks to her pride that Asura may have a relationship with someone else.
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Booth Everett Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Booth laughed at her response when he noticed the new woman who entered silently. "Hold on a sec-" He headed over to her. "Hey there-you've got a pretty good eye there-but are you sure that you could handle the sheer strength of a Riptide Revolver?" he asked curiously.
Booth Everett
Booth Everett
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:19 pm

Alanna blinked rapidly for a few seconds before saying, "To be honest it was the shiniest weapon in your selection...so it attracted my eyes...I don't know the first thing about guns..." Alanna stated innocently. She picked up the revolver feeling it's weight. With a little difficulty she spun the weapon and playfully acted as if she was going to butt Booth with the butt end of the gun before replacing it to it's proper location.
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Booth Everett Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:23 pm

Booth's eyes widened. "I'm glad I only put the plastic models out front..." He scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah...before you take an eye out-let me show you this-after all I'm the owner of this shitty shop." he said with a playful grin-reaching for QuicksilverPRO 9mm and spun it so that the butt faced her. "This...this model will suit you fine I think"
Booth Everett
Booth Everett
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Asuka Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:30 pm

Asuka's gaze went into slight shock. "He....is the store manager?" she thought before she shook her head. "Excuse me-Sir-!" she ran to the man and puffed: "Sir...may I have Job here? Please?"
Asuka
Asuka
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Alanna giggled slightly at the fact she hadn't even held a real gun in her hand yet...she took the QuicksilverPRO 9mm model from Booth. She stated softly as she looked over the model, "If these are the plastic models out front how is someone going to be able to gauge a weapon efficiently? shooting range I hope?" She winked at him laughing as she handed the QuicksilverPRO 9mm model back to him.
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Booth Everett Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Booth blinked and sighed. "Ladies LADIES! Hold a darn second-the man cant think when he's around pretty women in close proximity-give me a second alright!" he let out a nervous chuckle as he ran through the door-locked it-and then turned to them behind the counter. "Ok-elf you go first since I talked to you second. Are you gonna buy the gun or not?"
Booth Everett
Booth Everett
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Asuka Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:43 pm

Asuka sighed, leaning against the counter beside the elf and folded her arms acrossed her chest. She looked over to the woman. She looked...well green to weaponry-and she studied her silently as she waited.
Asuka
Asuka
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:44 pm

"I can't buy a gun I haven't test fired." Alanna said plainly, as she watched the man get overworked over nothing...she'd seen better service at a poker table. She chuckled at the thought and waited for the man's reply. "From the feel of the model i probably could use the QuicksilverPRO but...i've never shot a thing in my life...i probably should test it on a range first...jeeze...so unforgiving to newbies this guy is." Alanna thought to herself.
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Booth Everett Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:49 pm

He sighed. "Ok-ok...so you've never fired a weapon? Super..." he started heading back to the door and unlocking it. "Both of you get in, I'll let you use the range back here." he motioned both over as he headed over to the back, opening the door to his firing range. "I have one-but it's just not really ready..." he thought as he fussed with the circuit breaker-activating the range and bringing with him the real Quicksilver PRO.
Booth Everett
Booth Everett
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Alanna couldn't help but smirk at how unprepared he seemed to be when a request for the shooting range was brought up. She simply followed him and appeared ready to follow instructions on using the weapon...or range. Either way she was probably going to have a fun time messing up his unfinished shooting range.
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Asuka Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:01 pm

Asuka was confused again and followed after the elf. "So why am I coming in here with you both?" she asked.
Asuka
Asuka
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Booth Everett Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:55 pm

Booth was rummaging through more things-looking for the uniforms he was to give both women. It was a while since someone had worked for him before-but he was sure that somewhere there was something for them to wear. At one point he lifted out something. "Hey my other hat!" he muttered happily when he heard the women walking back. He slipped the similar looking ball cap under the ruined one and placed it on his head. He turned around-looking stern with his hands folded acrossed his chest as the cig still was propped out of the corner of his mouth. "You two stop dilly dallying down there!" he exclaimed.
Booth Everett
Booth Everett
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:03 pm

Alanna came up the steps holding the target she had just recently shot and held it up triumphantly right in front of Booth's face saying, "I think I got the hang of it!" She then rolled up the target and put it under her arm and imitated a soldier saluting, "Sir, Yes, Sir what do you want, sir?" Alanna burst out in laughter at her own imitation...

The image of Booth in a general's uniform with the cap on his head was too hilarious in her mind to keep the laughter inside.
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Booth Everett Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:21 pm

Booth found it hilarious to picture Alanna as a soldier in an ADN uniform. "Hahaha...dont test me maggot." he roleplayed as he turned away and tossed her a broom. "Front of the store needs cleaning after the tour-here's your uniforms:" he then tossed them both an apron of green with red stripes. "SO yeah-this is the counter-this is where we stock the real weapons so thugs cant just steal them." he started turning to the entrance. "That room you were both in earlier is not only the enterance but the show room." he then walks past a locked door pointing to it. "You dont worry about that just yet-lets move on to the front entrance." he started as he continued to give the tour.
Booth Everett
Booth Everett
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Asuka Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:23 pm

Asuka followed Booth and turned to Alanna. "What else do you suppose is left to show?" she asked with a smile.
Asuka
Asuka
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:20 am

"A collection of beer bottles with his name on them...and a do not touch sign..." Alanna said grumbling as she followed the other two around the shop.
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Booth Everett Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:13 pm

"Stop lagging behind!" he called back as he brought them to the front of the store: "This is the street and over there is the parking lot where we bring the vehicles we sell out for the customer." he explained. "Now, any questions?" he asks the two directly with irritation in his eyes.
Booth Everett
Booth Everett
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:56 pm

"No your majesty..." Alanna said doing a small curtsy sarcastically, "except what is the first task?"
"
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Booth Everett Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:18 pm

Booth narrows his eyes. "First off-you can shut your mouth. Second-I want you to sweep the front of the store in classic anime fashion-why? I dont know-it's actually pretty useless since the street will be always be dirty no matter how much one cleans it-but yeah-do that and you'll be good." he finished as he walked back into his store.
Booth Everett
Booth Everett
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum