Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Enterance

+13
Crimson Knight Brigade
Sango Sigara
Shelke
Valan Bennett
Trunks
barduwulf
Sakura McKelly
Che
Asura
Dante
Wargod Stratus
Asuka
Booth Everett
17 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Enterance - Page 4 Empty Re: The Enterance

Post  Shelke Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:47 am

She smiled. "Long is right; a pretty word for five or six years right? Haha well in either case I've been fairly well." she started as she came up to her old friend and gave him a hug. She pulled away from the hug after and looked up at him. "Yeah working here and there in Galiavan; I've been everywhere I've surmised. So how about you? How's the wife and life as captain of the guard, hmm?" she asked, placing a hand on her hip and leaning slightly to the left grinning.
Shelke
Shelke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Alanna Peony wrote:Alanna hugged her tightly back and commented, "I'm alright...just a little shaken. Didn't expect that one." She looked around the store quickly and noticed the guy still there but missing his arms. A light went off in her head and she became bubbly saying, "I learned how to fire a weapon...but shot the owner's hat off so now I get to work off how ever much it cost...the two bucks" The last few words she whispered to Asura.

As she finished she backed up and cocked her head to the side waiting for a reply her hand on the gripping the Quicksilver tightly as she kept a strict eye on Dante.

Dante's laughing stopped and he gritted his teath. "Who you lookin' at you freakin' pointy eared freak!" he screamed lunging at her with no advance because of Che. "I'll remember that face of yours-you'll see! I'll get out! The Boss wont ever leave one of his own behind! And when I get out you'll be the first one I'll see! HAHAHHA!" he screamed with laughter.

Dante
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:12 pm

"Kinda boring really. most of the time i just act as a diplomat. Bre's doing well, and I just ran into Sakura. Damian's daughter, remember?"
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelke Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:28 am

barduwulf wrote:"Kinda boring really. most of the time i just act as a diplomat. Bre's doing well, and I just ran into Sakura. Damian's daughter, remember?"

She giggled. "The life of a diplomat, huh? Well I'm glad Bre's doing well-if she begins to feel pressure just bring her over to my office." she started before blinking at the response of Sakura. "Oh yeah, I remember seeing her back in Scardia's First-Aid basic's class. She's not all that attentive in class-but she's intelligent. I guess she's on field training if she's out here today." she added. She looked at Bard's face and grinned. "So, you have any plan's today?" she asked.
Shelke
Shelke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:45 pm

An imperial soldier walked up to the samurai, bowed and handed him a note. "Sir-You've been requested to return to the palace at the first chance you can."
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:38 am

Shelke wrote:
barduwulf wrote:"Kinda boring really. most of the time i just act as a diplomat. Bre's doing well, and I just ran into Sakura. Damian's daughter, remember?"

She giggled. "The life of a diplomat, huh? Well I'm glad Bre's doing well-if she begins to feel pressure just bring her over to my office." she started before blinking at the response of Sakura. "Oh yeah, I remember seeing her back in Scardia's First-Aid basic's class. She's not all that attentive in class-but she's intelligent. I guess she's on field training if she's out here today." she added. She looked at Bard's face and grinned. "So, you have any plan's today?" she asked.

Suddenly, the couple was surrounded. Men with crude weapons, and one with a gun then introduced themselves as being part of the 'Big Barret Revival'; and aimed their weapons at the two-promising them release if they pay-up all their goods and remain quiet.
Crimson Knight Brigade
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelke Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:01 pm

Shelke sighed, turning to Barduwulf. "So...I'm guess-tim-ating there are about fourteen...so seven for each?" she asked with a wink, smiling mischievously.
Shelke
Shelke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:58 pm

"Well...." Barduwulf drew his sword, and 5 of the gunmen collapsed "I don't think my half will last that long." He then turned his attention to the thugs. "Obviously you don't know who I am. Barduwulf Garamonde, captain of the Beijio royal guard."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelke Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Shelke just removed the smoking silencer of her Quicksilver HP and watched the five of the seven men fall with holes in their head. "Nor me; Shelke Rui-ADN Chief Scientist and the head of the R&D department." She then pulled out her ADN Tortoise-a Rocket Launcher, and grinned. "I'll either turn you to dust-or lab rats." she threatened, her eyes shining in an evil manner.
Shelke
Shelke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:27 pm

Barduwulf swung his blade and sheathed, finishing off his last 2. "They don't like very good specimens to me."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelke Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:28 pm

She nodded. "Yeah, I suppose your right." she concured, smiling.
Shelke
Shelke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunch Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Lunch decided she didn't want to stick around any longer than the other guy. She quickly backed up and took off running like a bat out of hell, machine gun in hand and hoping to hell that the crazy woman wouldn't shoot.
Lunch
Lunch
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelke Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:54 pm

Shelke turned to Barduwulf. "Should we let them run?" she asked, curiously.
Shelke
Shelke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:00 pm

"Yeah may as well. I need to call home and check with Katsumi quick anyway." He replied as he pulled out his cell phone, and hit the house number from his phone book selection.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:36 am

Barduwulf hangs up and says "Yeah, that's my wife." he chuckled. "So, what do ya wanna do?"
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelke Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:42 am

She giggled. "Ah, forgive me for not making it to the wedding-I was off chasing a well of youth-and now...well you know the rest dont you?" she asked before shrugging. "Well we could catch up at the cafe if you'd like to? There's a restaurant around here somewhere that serves coffee and tea I think." she added before placing a hand on her chin-thinking about it more in depth.
Shelke
Shelke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:52 am

"Sounds good to me."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelke Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:55 am

"Cool, I'll lead the way." she replied back cooly as she walked past him towards the city square.

(continue in Andacra's? Razz)
Shelke
Shelke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:36 pm

Asura shook her head, wrapping an arm around Alanna. "Lets go back home...there's nothing more to see here." she then carried her out the door, which mooed-then walked down the street-heading to the Peony residence.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Liru Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:42 pm

Liru looked around the shop; the young werewolf was often very curious amongst the sets of weapons that humans used. She herself had bought a bulky one-but she had wanted to test it out. She took off the thingy they called a 'stock' because it got in the way of her arm when she held it. A human had handed her the weapon and said it was too heavy to weild one-handed; but that was not the case for Liru, no no; it was just the 'stock' kept interfering with her arm when she took aim with the weapon. She was looking at another firearm. It's a 'High Powered Lever-Action Rifle'; or so it said on the small paper tag attached to the plastic replica. She took hold of it, and inspected it-or at least pretended to. "So...how does this thing work?" she asked the cashier, waving the gun at them.
Liru
Liru
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Booth Everett Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:38 pm

Liru wrote:Liru looked around the shop; the young werewolf was often very curious amongst the sets of weapons that humans used. She herself had bought a bulky one-but she had wanted to test it out. She took off the thingy they called a 'stock' because it got in the way of her arm when she held it. A human had handed her the weapon and said it was too heavy to weild one-handed; but that was not the case for Liru, no no; it was just the 'stock' kept interfering with her arm when she took aim with the weapon. She was looking at another firearm. It's a 'High Powered Lever-Action Rifle'; or so it said on the small paper tag attached to the plastic replica. She took hold of it, and inspected it-or at least pretended to. "So...how does this thing work?" she asked the cashier, waving the gun at them.

Booth turned to the Okami and grunted standing up. He then lifted his arms and invisibly made a cocking motion with his right hand, swinging down and up. He grunted again, and sat down back into his seat; smoking his cigarette.
Booth Everett
Booth Everett
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Liru Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:01 pm

Liru nodded. "Oooh..." she then did the cocking motion herself and pulled the trigger of the plastic gun. She grinned. Turning to the man she raised the weapon again above her head. "How much old man?" she asked grinning widely.
Liru
Liru
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:50 pm

The door to the Gun Shop opens, and enters a pair of long sensuous legs draped in fish-netting and clad in calve high leather boots. Upon further inspection upwards, the lovely legs disappear under the red leather of her skirt. Above that a matching jacket which is zipped and buttoned up to mid breast where we see she wears a dress shirt and tie (though whatever's behind that I'd guess we'll never know or at least live to tell so). We move up to her face, which looks youthful despite the stern look. Short blond hair falls over her face, fully covering her right eye, the left a piercing emerald. It glances to the left, when she brings up her right hand and pushes aside the bangs that cover her, revealing a black eye patch. When the hand drops, it lands onto the hilt of her Katana which rattled slightly in it's sheath. She turns towards the handgun racks on the balls of her feet and begins to walk towards it. Her heels clicked along the floor but her gait was rather rigid-almost soldier like. She pauses before the handgun rack, and views the selections in stock. She props her left hand up and folds her right arm under for support.

Lyra
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Asuka Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:39 pm

Keegan wrote:
After loading and holstering his gun Keegan cleared the casings off the floor "So where to?"

Asuka slips on her coat and smiles to Keegan, motioning him towards her with her left hand, her right propping the door open to the shop above. As they entered, she quickly notes and then shrugs off the presence of the woman in red leather before half turning to the sniper and answered his question. "Well, the best place to start would be the City Square. I'm sure you've passed it thousands of times since it's the very center of Ithteca City. From there though, you can branch off an head anywhere, which I'll point out once we get there." she says with a little stride towards the entrance of the shop.
Asuka
Asuka
Corproral
Corproral

http://www.Asukakuramfan@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:56 pm

The woman in red turns her head slightly to the couple heading towards the door, but pretends not to notice them. Lyra was good at reading people, and the feeling she got from the taller man made her feel a tad on edge. "I smell blood on him..." she thinks, keeping a cautious eye on him as he headed towards the door. Her katana rattled slightly, but only because of it being displaced as she shifted her weight into her left thigh, leaning towards her left.

Lyra
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum