Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Enterance

+13
Crimson Knight Brigade
Sango Sigara
Shelke
Valan Bennett
Trunks
barduwulf
Sakura McKelly
Che
Asura
Dante
Wargod Stratus
Asuka
Booth Everett
17 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Enterance - Page 3 Empty Re: The Enterance

Post  Trunks Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:08 am

Trunks kept her grin. "So has he had anesthesia yet?" she started before slamming her right foot onto his balls and finishing with a drop kick to his face-sending the pervert's head into the wall where he then became unconscious. Trunks kept her grin. "Never mind-this will do." she turns to Che. "Ok, I want you to hold him a little tighter this time-this might actually make him squirm." she ordered lightly, as she grabbed the heating caps from her bag and slipped them onto his elbows-where the stubs will begin to form once she turned on the machine.

As she did, the caps turned from a steel bluish grey-to cherry red in an instant-the scent of cooking human flesh filled the air, and it made Trunks cover her mouth and nose as the man's wounds were being cauterized.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:52 pm

Dante's voice could be heard for miles. The burning sensation overpowered even his manic laughter as he writhed in pain-blood dripping down from his cracked skull. "BIIIIIIIIIITTTTCH!" he screamed.

Dante
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Trunks sighed. "The pain will only last a little while longer-please do try and keep it down." she said sweetly as she brought a gag over his mouth to bite on. She really didnt want to be there right now...
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:57 pm

Valan kept his vigil. "I-I'm a journalist. I can cover the story here-I have the right to do so." he said as he pulled out a pen that flipped up into the air and caught it-and clicked it against the note pad he spontaneously pulled out. "So does this have any connection to the murders out in that back alley Selection Chef...what's your name?" he asked again curious again.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:17 pm

Asura took him by the shoulder and shoved him out the door of the store. "No comment thank you!" she said before closing the door in his face. She turned to Bard sighing. "I'm sorry you had to see that-it's been a testing day. But since I know you wont leave easily-may I ask what Empress Sango's Captain of the guard is doing here? I mean like in the store. You may be one of the five great ones, and a prestigious member of the Royal Guard of Beijio-but if your not here on ADN buisness I have to kindly ask for you to leave as well. It wouldnt be fair to turn down a civ reporter for not being affiliated while allowing a non-affiliated Samurai to stay. State your buisness and leave-thank you." she said as she crossed her arms acrossed her chest, leaning against the wall next to the door.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:23 pm

Valan was thrown out into the street, and he nearly fell onto his back. "W-wait! No wait a minute!" he cried scrambling up and running into the door as it closed-his elbows blocked his face from colliding directly into the doorway. He pounded on the door. "Shit! Hey let me in dammit! I'm a reporter for Galiavan HEAT-I should have permission to enter!" he screamed as he slammed his hand onto the door.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:36 pm

"Eh, just happened to be in tthe neighborhood and thought i'd offer my assistance, although I see now it really wasn't needed." He turned to the door and started walking "Oh, by the way, i believe his hysteria was caused by some type of manmade toxin. I saw some vapors dissipating before we caught up to him. Good day, ladies." as he left the store
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Asura nodded, to him and then turned to Trunks and Che. She turned to Trunks and patted her shoulder. "Sorry, but does your boyfriend know your leaving tomorrow in the noontime? It's not my buisness-but was simply wondering. In either case, how is the suspect holding up?" she asked.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:44 pm

Trunks stood back up. "I think he should be fine now-his arms are cauterized..." she started, looking down at the floor now-her eyes hidden by shadow. "And your right. It's none of your business." she said with some relative defense in her tone before turning to Asura. "I can take my leave now Section Chief? I'd like to spend the rest of the day with him if it's alright." she said with emotion behind her big blue eyes.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:51 pm

Asura closed her eyes and sighed. "What ever. Go, just remeber I didnt promote you to Officer Cadet because you speak your mind freely-but because your a good soldier. Carry on; some advice though before you go. Just hear me out...this 'boy' your crushing over-if you have to leave him...let him go in a way that wont end up hurting both of you in the end..." she tightened her fists and her head tilted down and away from everyone. "Forget it. I'm not qualified to say such things anyways-just enjoy the rest of your day off. Dismissed." she finished before she headed over to Alanna.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:10 pm

Trunks stopped, and was about to turn around in protest before she had already seen her Commander beginning to walk away. She closed her eyes, and recollected herself. "There's still some time left..." she thought as she reopened her eyes and stepped outside.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Valan watched the samurai leave the building and tapped at his shoulder. "So they got rid of you too eh?" He asked as he looked back to the gunshop.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Alanna blinked. Her body collapsed to the floor; her legs out to the sides as she sat on the floor. She cocked her head to the side as she watched what happened with Dante. All she could do was murmur, "Asura..."

As she saw Asura approaching for the second time her face was still glazed over in shock from the incident. Alanna put her hand out as if to make sure that it was Asura in the flesh.
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Asura grabbed her hand and helped her up on her feet-before hugging her tight. "I'm sorry..." she said closing her eyes. "are you alright?" she asked.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:00 pm

Trunks stepped out of the gun shop and smiled at Valan. "Hey-sorry about that-but we can leave now." She said as she walked up to him and laced her fingers around his again. "So lets head somewhere else to go-shall we?" She said with a giggle and tugging him along-heading back towards town square.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Valan's face reddened and he let her drag him off. As she did, he could feel something was wrong. "So I guess my next question had been answered for me-your in the ADN! Heheh, Officer Cadet eh? Thats a step away from a lieutenant, right?" he asked as he continued to be dragged.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:13 pm

Trunks sighed but giggled afterwards. She turned to him and smiled. "Well Its actually a couple steps away from a Lieutenant position." She turned around and with her hands behind her back she walked backwards looking at him. "And I assume I was right that I'm talking to my favorite article writer-am I?" she asked with a grin, her eyes taking in his form.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:16 pm

He blushed, looking down and scratching his neck. "Yeah-haha well I'm actually surprised to meet another peson who can actually read my work willingly." he started. He then looked back up at her. "So where are you taking me anyways?" He asked curiously.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:10 pm

She giggled, her hands grabbing his as she pulled him along. "Well I love your work-i'm just surprised to see that you don't have your own magazine!" she said smiling. "Well I was going to bring us to a little place that I know about-it should be more fun than going back to the pub!" she said with a mischievous smile. "You'll like it Mr. Bennett, I know you will."

(continue in city square)
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:20 am

Have fun you two Barduwulf thought to himself. Hmm... seems that girl the assassin took hostage is close to Asura. I wonder how? Eh, not my concern. Anyway, glad to see Sakura's doing well. As for myself, I've got the rest of the day open, what should I do with it?
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Alanna hugged her tightly back and commented, "I'm alright...just a little shaken. Didn't expect that one." She looked around the store quickly and noticed the guy still there but missing his arms. A light went off in her head and she became bubbly saying, "I learned how to fire a weapon...but shot the owner's hat off so now I get to work off how ever much it cost...the two bucks" The last few words she whispered to Asura.

As she finished she backed up and cocked her head to the side waiting for a reply her hand on the gripping the Quicksilver tightly as she kept a strict eye on Dante.
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:50 pm

Asura chuckled. She hugged Alanna a little tighter. "Well I'm glad your alright." she replied-even though her minds eye suggested to keep an eye on her friend's movements.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Booth Everett Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:48 am

Booth smoked a cigarette and sighed. "WOW. My employee is such a comedian," he then broke the cigarette with his hand-crushing it. "THIS EVENT BETTER NOT HAVE ANY INFLUENCE ON YOUR WORK ETHIC MAGGOT!" He screamed at Alanna, sighing again.
Booth Everett
Booth Everett
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelke Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:36 pm

barduwulf wrote:Have fun you two Barduwulf thought to himself. Hmm... seems that girl the assassin took hostage is close to Asura. I wonder how? Eh, not my concern. Anyway, glad to see Sakura's doing well. As for myself, I've got the rest of the day open, what should I do with it?

"You know-watching you gaze off into the distance; it make's me wonder what your up to and if I should be worried." came a familiar tone from behind Barduwulf. The young woman walked up to him, clad in black and blue leather; a white lab coat with ADN insignia on it, and stockings that only came as high as the knee. She held her chin up with her right hand and grinned. "You look pretty good though-for a man who doesn't return calls that often." she said with a slight chuckle.
Shelke
Shelke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:39 am

"Shelke? wow, it's been along time. How have you been?" I can't believe how much she looks like Shalua now Barduwulf thought to himself.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum