Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Street going towards Booth's Custom Arms

+6
Arcanda
Dante
Asura
Asuka
Wargod Stratus
Jac Nuevella
10 posters

Go down

Street going towards Booth's Custom Arms Empty Street going towards Booth's Custom Arms

Post  Jac Nuevella Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:15 am

Jac was not feeling all that confident now, and he simply just wanted the job overwith already. "You two are awfully quiet back there!" he called back, his voice lightening up slightly.
Jac Nuevella
Jac Nuevella
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Street going towards Booth's Custom Arms Empty Re: Street going towards Booth's Custom Arms

Post  Wargod Stratus Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:00 pm

"Say that again and you'll be drinking your own blood Jac..." Alanna said in an angelic sing song voice as she turned to look at him through the rear view mirror her eyes glaring coldly into his eyes. "Jac...Say anything and you're in a ditch..." Alanna thought as if she were speaking with her eyes to communicate her thoughts to Jac.
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Street going towards Booth's Custom Arms Empty Re: Street going towards Booth's Custom Arms

Post  Jac Nuevella Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Jac sighed-grinding the car to a hault. "That's it-I'm out of here! I am leaving and if you both want to bring me into your argument-then kiss my ass!" he said as he tossed his hat onto the drivers side seat, opened the door and walked off. Having his commander and fellow soldier in his circuit being shot and killed didnt aid him well. He began to walk away now, and head where ever the damn hell he felt like.
Jac Nuevella
Jac Nuevella
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Asuka Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Asuka was walking down the street when the ADN officer brushed past her. She was about to turn to tell him he should keep his eyes open but when she did he was already gone. She shook her head and decided to continue her way to Booth's Gun shop. Apparently from the flyer she found in Jemial-it read that there was going to be a reopening of Booth's Custom Arms; and that they needed more employees. So being short on money herself, she decided that it would be safe to stop her journey for a while-at least long enough for her to get more cash to supply the journey she made. She had started with well over 82000 when she left Beijio, but since she trekked this way mostly on foot she now only had around 830 left of cash to her name-which would be disasterous when she heads to the next continent. She mentally sighed, unsure really why she was traveling, but she hoped she would find a reason before she got to the end of the long journey-
-she could spot a tall figure in the distance and blinked. "Ithteca City-a Harbor and Miner's town situated in the high mountains...check out the spectacles and sights that overwhelm everyone else-blah blah blah; another city-different day if you ask me." she said closing her eyes with a hint of irritation as she walked past the ADN Ravager and headed towards the gun shop that was hiring just acrossed the street...
Asuka
Asuka
Corproral
Corproral

http://www.Asukakuramfan@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:14 pm

Alanna blinked and now really curled into a ball...thanks to her Jac had left and Asura probably would be furious. A chill ran down Alanna's spine. She looked around the street quickly to find a place to go and wait until everything calmed down with Asura...and the fiasco that just occurred with Jac. She noticed a woman walk past the Ravager towards what looked to be a gun shop?

"I don't think i've been in this part of town before...a gun shop? Really in Ithteca? People still think there's a need for weapons after Tenik has lost power and the ADN has gained power?" Alanna thought to herself as she watched the woman enter the shop. She smirked out of curiousity...she may be in an argument but that doesn't mean she couldn't check out something new...right?

Alanna slowly reached for the handle to the Ravager and worked to open the door slowly and quietly.
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Asuka Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Asuka's ninja senses tingled, and a chill ran up her spine. She swore she felt someone was watching her. "Well this is a big city-and I'm not exactly in the best street of town...and also I guess one could say that I look better than a fire hydrant at the least." her mind thought as she paused there momentarily. She could take on people twice her size-and had done so in the past. She cracked her neck, and started heading into the store.
Asuka
Asuka
Corproral
Corproral

http://www.Asukakuramfan@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Asura sighed heavily. "Alanna...I'll talk to you after. I have to go do this on my own apparently." she said as she climbed into the driver's seat and closed his door. "Just becareful-this street has alot of wackjobs despite it being called St. Micheals Cathedral road." she said not looking at Alanna as she revved the engine again.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:14 pm

As Alanna stepped out of the vehicle and heard the engine rev her heart sank a little. She turned to Asura and said, "You know where to find me." as she closed the door and started towards the gun shop. "Who knows...after what's been happening lately maybe I should find a gun for myself..." she thought to herself as she approched the door to the shop.

Her heartbeat grew rapidly in anxiety as she opened the door to enter the shop.
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:16 pm

Dante hid behind some dumpsters as he made his way more gradually into St. Micheals Cathedral Road. He looked around. "Dammit...where the hell was I supposed to go?!" his mind screamed.

Dante
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Arcanda Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:33 pm

"You're late...and you're bringing company. Ten seconds." A voice said from next to Dante. The clicking back of a Quicksilver ZERO could be heard next to Dante's ear. Arcanda approached slowly calm and collected a black bowler hat on his head, a black suit with a purple tie striped by silver, and a blood red undershirt. The steps were rough and loud but barely discernable from the water rushing by in the sewers below.

"You're call...was a straight line to me...and you didn't bounce it off satellites? by the way your down to three seconds." Arcanda said coldly as he leveled his gun smirking.

Arcanda
Admin
Admin

https://galiavan2657.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:39 pm

Dante's eyes widened, bringing up his arms and handing back the Laguna SMG he acquired. "S-sir...It's the ADN-there is no way they could have even picked up our signal...can they?" he then asked, not sure of himself now. He began to breath heavily. "Sir...please...dont do this-I'm all you got aint I?!" he asked again.

Dante
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Arcanda Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:01 pm

"Time's Up!" Arcanda announced as he fired the gun the round piercing Dante's right ankle. Arcanda smirked pulling out a hankerchief from his pocket tossing it onto Dante's lap. "You're not expendable...yet" Arcanda laughed coldly, "Clean yourself up and if you can make back to the estate you'll have a vacation to Beijio for change."

As Arcanda turned he tilted his head to the side saying, "A slip is a slip up even if the ADN can't track us...which they can. Not bouncing a call gives them a track..." As he finished speaking he kicked a sewer grate up and into his hands he stepped down into the manhole. Before continuing his decent he tossed something towards Dante. Arcanda replaced the cover.

The object bounced and rolled until it was hidden by a dumpster near by. A puddle near Dante reflected a counter slowly descending from ten. The words on the side, "Jokester Gas".

Arcanda
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:17 pm

Dante fell to the ground writhing in pain and gritted his teeth as he tried to crawl away. "gotta hurry!"

Dante
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Arcanda Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:21 pm

The jokester gas container flashed the red numbers brightly, "6!...5!" The numbers ticked slowly and began to flashed wildly as it began to emit sounds of someone laughing saying, "You will join me soon in this laugh! AHA! AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHA! AHA! AH-HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Arcanda
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Che Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:57 pm

Che ran down the street and suddenly paused. She turned to the others to see if they caught up and she touched her com device again with her right hand. "Section Chief, this is Sargeant Major Che Chachamaru. The signal is close to 'The Underground';" Fitting place, she thought fleetingly. "I have a team of two-a young ADN Recruit and a Beijionese Royal Samurai." she started. "I will report once I have taken the fugitive. Over and out." she finished as she began to walk cautiously down the street-her ADN Laguna at the ready. "Follow me" she commanded the other two.
Che
Che
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:03 pm

Barduwulf readied his blade for drawing. "I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling about this."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura McKelly Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Sakura drew her handgun-a Red Hawke 9mm that Ikai actually had said suited her looks and attitude. She grinned at that thought then nodded. "It's okay-we have a Sargent Major, a Royal Guardsman, and a spunky ninja who was raised by the finest." she said trying to encourage Barduwulf.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Arcanda Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:26 pm

"You're one of mine now! AHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The canister exclaimed as it exploded sending a blue smoke over the scene. As Dante moved with his breath he inhaled the gas. As the gas entered his veins he became unable to resist the urge to laugh and the ability to feel the pain in his ankle was gone.

Arcanda
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura McKelly Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:30 pm

Sakura raised her gun at the man. She could see the gas being expelled down the alley way and she began to back away. "Is...that normal?" she asked her superiors-noting at his heavily damaged ankle which he was easily able to stand on suddenly.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:33 pm

"mwahahahahahaahahahah! Flooogals are....EVERYWHERE!!!!" he exclaimed as he drunkly raised his Red Hawke at the group. "I-hahahahahahaaha didnthahahaha mean to screw up!! hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaah!!!" he laughed, keeling over with his right hand over his chest as he haunched backwards. "The pain...of laughter...over-rides all-hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahha!!" he explained.

Dante
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:36 pm

"Maniacal laughter, never a good sign." Barduwulf drew Amano, and knocked the firearm from the suspect's hand, then punched him in the face with his left hand, knocking him down.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Che Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Che grabbed the Samurai's shoulder and pulled him back effectively after his attack. Her eyes were wide as if she was reliving a horror of her life again. "Dont aggrivate it-this shit isnt just laughing gas...he probably didnt even know you hit him." she said as she too began to back away. She raised her gun at him. "You-were is your Boss? Where did he go?" she asked her expression becoming slightly more fierce.
Che
Che
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura McKelly Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:16 am

Sakura kept her aim steady-not sure what to do just yet. This guy doesnt even look like he's taking the wounds he's recieved seriously at all! She thought, gulping at how scary it was to see-let alone hear the possibility of the man actually being able to be damaged with him not physically acknowleging it was insane. She found it hard not to pull the trigger-but held back because of her superior's orders.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:04 am

Dante didnt loose grasp of his weapon, and he stumbled backwards into the brick wall of the weapon shop. He turned to the elf-woman, Alanna. "hahahahahahhahahahaha!" he laughed running into the 'Underground'.

Dante
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessie Xiao Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:02 pm

Jessie counted the cash from another successful delivery as she descended the steps of the church guard house a peculiar thing that was at that! Still she had little time to contemplate the idea any further as she took a look on her data pad on where her next delivery was going to next; sometimes her boss would like to sneak a rush delivery and mess up her groove, but it was part of the job to expect the unexpected sometimes. “Okayyy let’s see...” she hummed as she scrolled through the list, straddling the hover Vespa with the Pizza Hot logo on it.

Almost immediately as she thought that, a rush delivery came in. Her mouth went agape. "T-twenty one pizzas?! Wait, where?" She blinked, and then gasped. "Breland?! Thats a whole two continents away!!" She had been given these kinds of jobs before though... but it was very odd she was the only one on call to handle it, her boss was paid very handsomely and for 21 large pizzas yeah, it seemed like it; but she still had a 30 minute deadline!

Yet... she was a former Ninja in training, and she didn't mind a thrilling challenge. "Heh, well no wonder he wants me to do it, I'm the best driver he's got! Heh!" She haughtily exclaims, adjusting her red cap before revving the bike. She'd head to a local Pizza Hot and stock up before heading out. It'll be a hell of a fast paced ride to Breland City!

[to here]

Last edited by Jessie Xiao on Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new locale :D)
Jessie Xiao
Jessie Xiao
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down