Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom

+4
Hiro Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Mai Takatsuji
Tesshū Tanegashima
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom - Page 2 Empty Re: Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom

Post  Xatia Kitsunemeira Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:33 pm

[from here]

Xatia ascended the steps, burning them underfoot as she did, fingertips of her right hand still gently dragging across the surface of the wall as she ascended- flames trailing off her fingers as she did. Her large orange-red eyes took in the sights as she walked the narrow hall of the second floor. "Damn... nice digs, this is what wealth spent wisely looks like." she says, continuing to burn them regardless. The flames trailed up the walls, beginning to torch the ceiling, the smoke building up. She was hearing a commotion coming from the room to her left, and she smirked. "Well, that must be where the wake is!" She cooed, quickening her pace, briskly walking towards the room, her hand dragging trenches of flame into the paper wall as she got excited. "Oh, TISSUE!" Xatia taunted. "Heard ya was sick, time for me to finish the jo-!" she paused as the wall to her left exploded!

"-Ah?" She continued, as the figure tossed through the wall slammed into her chest. "...ah?" She repeated, her breasts bobbling, the face of the young man wedged between her massive gelatinous orbs. She blinked down, her long lashes fluttering as the young man's face blinked up into hers. "...ahhhh~" She hummed, licking her lips, stroking the cute individual's head between her tits. "Eager ain't cha?" She cooed, licking her plush lips, then gave him her best smile:

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom - Page 2 81274743_p0

She grabbed his hair, yanking him from her cleavage, throwing him into the adjacent wall before turning to the hole he created. She peered through, noticing a half naked woman, a tall red haired man, some creep with glowing orange eyes-

"-ah, there he is!" She says with a wide grin, staring down at the slumbering Tesshu. "Tissue, how sad... to have taken ill so suddenly," she began, stepping through the hole in the wall, bowing and then pulling her 6'5 frame through the crumbling entryway!

"...only fitting that I snuff out that flame of yours, since you've been snuffing out mine for the past year!" She sneered, conjuring flames into her raised, right arm.
Xatia Kitsunemeira
Xatia Kitsunemeira
Private
Private

Justin Tangeshima likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom - Page 2 Empty Re: Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom

Post  Ryunoske Shintahada Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:54 pm

Ryu blinked. "Well, thats what I was afraid of, the firebug- er, Firecat is here!" He sighed, before making a hand motion towards the intruder. "Cherry, I choose you! Don't let me down!"
Ryunoske Shintahada
Ryunoske Shintahada
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiro Tangeshima Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:58 pm

Hiro was a little startled by Ryu's power, having never actually seen him in action before, true action at least. His nicknames were... least to be desired. "It's Hiro... Ryu. Not hard to remember-" his thick brows twitched and then he turned to the intruder's voice, and gasped. "Its...her!" He cried, pointing the bladed staff at

Ryunoske Shintahada wrote:Ryu blinked. "Well, thats what I was afraid of, the firebug- er, Firecat is here!" He sighed, before making a hand motion towards the intruder. "Cherry, I choose you! Don't let me down!"

Hiro grumbled. "IT'S HIRO...!!" He shouted, as he lunged towards the woman, wreathed in flames!
Hiro Tangeshima
Hiro Tangeshima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Xatia Kitsunemeira Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:03 pm

Xatia didn't turn to the loudmouth, grabbing the bladed end of his ring staff, sending it up into the ceiling and slamming her fist into his throat. As he fell to his knees, she grabbed his face with her fiery hand, and pushed him onto his back, folding him like an accordian! "Oh, you're here too Director? You don't look too well either... awesome, I get to kill two birds with one fist!" She smirked, slamming her fist into her palm, fire burning bright crimson!

She turned to the woman, and smirked. "Try it honey, and I'll rip your heart out and eat it in front of you. Just sit there and look pretty, kay?" She snickered, and began approaching Tesshu!
Xatia Kitsunemeira
Xatia Kitsunemeira
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryunoske Shintahada Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:12 pm

Xatia Kitsunemeira wrote:Xatia didn't turn to the loudmouth, grabbing the bladed end of his ring staff, sending it up into the ceiling and slamming her fist into his throat. As he fell to his knees, she grabbed his face with her fiery hand, and pushed him onto his back, folding him like an accordion! "Oh, you're here too Director? You don't look too well either... awesome, I get to kill two birds with one fist!" She smirked, slamming her fist into her palm, fire burning bright crimson!

She turned to the woman, and smirked. "Try it honey, and I'll rip your heart out and eat it in front of you. Just sit there and look pretty, kay?" She snickered, and began approaching Tesshu!

"Damn it, Firecrotch, this is why you're not a Hero!" Ryu sighed, upon Hiro's instant defeat, and turned to Mai. "Listen to her peaches, step away from her, she's a wild animal that hasn't gotten her shots yet." he says, before turning to Xatia. "Evenin'." He waved with his free hand. "Good luck then," he says leaning onto the scabbard with his chin resting on the back of his palms, which were atop the pommel of his katana, batting his lashes at the woman tauntingly. "also I believe the phrase is 'stone'. Two birds, one- oh hey Justin, welcome back!" He says suddenly, smiling and waving to someone behind Xatia.

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom - Page 2 Saitou_hajime_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_tia_cocorosso__0817ae9daef69ad28e31c73b093258bb
Ryunoske Shintahada
Ryunoske Shintahada
Private
Private

Justin Tangeshima and Xatia Kitsunemeira like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:29 pm

Xatia Kitsunemeira wrote:[from here]

Xatia ascended the steps, burning them underfoot as she did, fingertips of her right hand still gently dragging across the surface of the wall as she ascended- flames trailing off her fingers as she did. Her large orange-red eyes took in the sights as she walked the narrow hall of the second floor. "Damn... nice digs, this is what wealth spent wisely looks like." she says, continuing to burn them regardless. The flames trailed up the walls, beginning to torch the ceiling, the smoke building up. She was hearing a commotion coming from the room to her left, and she smirked. "Well, that must be where the wake is!" She cooed, quickening her pace, briskly walking towards the room, her hand dragging trenches of flame into the paper wall as she got excited. "Oh, TISSUE!" Xatia taunted. "Heard ya was sick, time for me to finish the jo-!" she paused as the wall to her left exploded!

"-Ah?" She continued, as the figure tossed through the wall slammed into her chest. "...ah?" She repeated, her breasts bobbling, the face of the young man wedged between her massive gelatinous orbs. She blinked down, her long lashes fluttering as the young man's face blinked up into hers. "...ahhhh~" She hummed, licking her lips, stroking the cute individual's head between her tits. "Eager ain't cha?" She cooed, licking her plush lips, then gave him her best smile:

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom - Page 2 81274743_p0

She grabbed his hair, yanking him from her cleavage, throwing him into the adjacent wall before turning to the hole he created. She peered through, noticing a half naked woman, a tall red haired man, some creep with glowing orange eyes-

"-ah, there he is!" She says with a wide grin, staring down at the slumbering Tesshu. "Tissue, how sad... to have taken ill so suddenly," she began, stepping through the hole in the wall, bowing and then pulling her 6'5 frame through the crumbling entryway!

"...only fitting that I snuff out that flame of yours, since you've been snuffing out mine for the past year!" She sneered, conjuring flames into her raised, right arm.

Justin's eyes went wide, his face going pale. "Oh shi-" was all he was able to say before she was sent back through the wall at incredible speed! DAMN IT RYUUUU!! He mentally cried, before slamming into something... well, he couldn't tell if it was hard or soft? Not till he blinked up at the... woman. "Dayum you're big...!" He said, but she seemed to take it as a compliment. He was stuck between her large breasts, he realized, and it took him a moment to realize she was some form of... neko? Strong though, rippling muscle, pretty face though, despite the fangs. Lots... of fangs...

"Woaaaaaaah!" He gasped as she tossed him back into the wall behind them. The world spun for a moment or two... but he faired better than Hiro who was on fire, and on his back. Justin used the wall for support, hitting his head, thinking it would stop the spinning sensation. He turned to Hiro, reaching out, pulling the flames from his face. "Can't let your face melt... without those damn brows, you might actually look good for the papers... can't have three pretty boys in this damn house. Damn it, I'm going to kill Tsubo." He says holding the flames in his palms then closed his fist, snuffing them out.

He saw the woman approaching his father, and stopped joking, and quickly rushed to her, swinging his arms around her from behind! "Seriously, why the hell does everyone know who the hell she is?! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" Justin cried out, trying to throw the giantess behind him with a suplex!
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Xatia Kitsunemeira likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Takatsuji Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:02 pm

After the explosion of light, Mai found herself in Justin's tight embrace, and blushed, staring up at him. "Justin..." She cooed, finding the way he looked... she couldn't put her finger on it, but he was for once attrac-

*DROP*

"-OOF!" She gasped, hitting the hard floor! "Ugh, jerk!" She spat, pulling herself off the floor, brushing away the dust... then everything happened.

Ryunoske Shintahada wrote:
Xatia Kitsunemeira wrote:Xatia didn't turn to the loudmouth, grabbing the bladed end of his ring staff, sending it up into the ceiling and slamming her fist into his throat. As he fell to his knees, she grabbed his face with her fiery hand, and pushed him onto his back, folding him like an accordion! "Oh, you're here too Director? You don't look too well either... awesome, I get to kill two birds with one fist!" She smirked, slamming her fist into her palm, fire burning bright crimson!

"Damn it, Firecrotch, this is why you're not a Hero!" Ryu sighed, upon Hiro's instant defeat, and turned to Mai. "Listen to her peaches, step away from her, she's a wild animal that hasn't gotten her shots yet." he says, before turning to Xatia. "Evenin'." He waved with his free hand. "Good luck then," he says leaning onto the scabbard with his chin resting on the back of his palms, which were atop the pommel of his katana, batting his lashes at the woman tauntingly. "also I believe the phrase is 'stone'. Two birds, one- oh hey Justin, welcome back!" He says suddenly, smiling and waving to someone behind Xatia.

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom - Page 2 Saitou_hajime_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_tia_cocorosso__0817ae9daef69ad28e31c73b093258bb

She didn't listen, and had already drew her fans, engulfing her body in flames as she lunged for the giant woman! "Over my dead body!!" She screamed, fanning the flames of her strike!
Mai Takatsuji
Mai Takatsuji
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Xatia Kitsunemeira Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:30 pm

Mai Takatsuji wrote:
She didn't listen, and had already drew her fans, engulfing her body in flames as she lunged for the giant woman! "Over my dead body!!" She screamed, fanning the flames of her strike!

Xatia raised her hand as she focused her attention on Tesshu, hand smashing through Mai's fan, grasping her fist, snuffing out her flames...! She slowly turned her head to Mai, smiling. "That can be arranged." She purred, crunching the woman's fist whilst engulfing the woman in flames! "What? Can't take the heat?" She asked, pulling Mai closer, grabbing her slender neck, pulling the shorter woman off her feet and raised her high to snap her neck.

Ryunoske Shintahada wrote:"Evenin'." He waved with his free hand. "Good luck then," he says leaning onto the scabbard with his chin resting on the back of his palms, which were atop the pommel of his katana, batting his lashes at the woman tauntingly. "also I believe the phrase is 'stone'. Two birds, one- oh hey Justin, welcome back!" He says suddenly, smiling and waving to someone behind Xatia.

She let Mai struggle there, turning her eyes to Ryu. "Hey." She said back, then as she was about to snap the woman's neck like a twig, Ryu's words made her laugh. "It won't matter how the saying goes, once I'm finished with this brat, you'll get your--" she paused, "Wait, who?"

Justin Tangeshima wrote:

Justin's eyes went wide, his face going pale. "Oh shi-" was all he was able to say before she was sent back through the wall at incredible speed! DAMN IT RYUUUU!! He mentally cried, before slamming into something... well, he couldn't tell if it was hard or soft? Not till he blinked up at the... woman. "Dayum you're big...!" He said, but she seemed to take it as a compliment. He was stuck between her large breasts, he realized, and it took him a moment to realize she was some form of... neko? Strong though, rippling muscle, pretty face though, despite the fangs. Lots... of fangs...

"Woaaaaaaah!" He gasped as she tossed him back into the wall behind them. The world spun for a moment or two... but he faired better than Hiro who was on fire, and on his back. Justin used the wall for support, hitting his head, thinking it would stop the spinning sensation. He turned to Hiro, reaching out, pulling the flames from his face. "Can't let your face melt... without those damn brows, you might actually look good for the papers... can't have three pretty boys in this damn house. Damn it, I'm going to kill Tsubo." He says holding the flames in his palms then closed his fist, snuffing them out.

He saw the woman approaching his father, and stopped joking, and quickly rushed to her, swinging his arms around her from behind! "Seriously, why the hell does everyone know who the hell she is?! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" Justin cried out, trying to throw the giantess behind him with a suplex!

Xatia blinked as she felt... something grip her toned chest from behind. It was pathetic, but... there was some strength to it. However, she was more amused by the fact that she was so grounded that all he was able to do was lift her breasts with his forearms. She glanced back at the slightly shorter human, and raised a brow. "Huh? Who the hell am I? Who the hell are you?" She asked, tossing the immolating Mai towards Ryu. She reached down, grabbing his arm and peeled it off from her chest with ease, turning to face him whilst raising his arm- his neck between her breasts. "You're like a magnet for those, heh!" She blushed, though smirked. He was cute, that was for sure. She squeezed his wrist, and channeled flames through her entire body- similar to how she did to Mai! "So hot shot, can you handle the heat?" She purred, only slightly hoping his clothes burned off before he was singed to a crisp!
Xatia Kitsunemeira
Xatia Kitsunemeira
Private
Private

Darkstorm Zero and Justin Tangeshima like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryunoske Shintahada Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:41 pm

Ryu side stepped Mai, who flew past him, burning. "Hot potatoes!" he says, hands up, but as she hit the floor, burning, he turned to Justin to address him as he was burning up. "What? Don't you read the paper? Watch the Galinet? Other than looking up yourself...? Well 'hot shot', this fire cat is the Crime Boss of the Kuzuri, the Yakuza that stands toe to toe with the Wisteria Maiden Yakuza and even Archie McGraw's remaining gang members. She's an exceptionally talented fire mage, but like you... is a bit of a meat head. She could do so much better if she tried... wow, its almost like you two are twins... but unlike you, 'burning bush' here beside me is gonna be dead if you don't extinguish her flames...?" He says, nodding to Mai, rolling on the floor, still coughing from Xatia's neck hold and squeeze, and the smoke from her own burning flesh! "Need more of a hint?" He asked.
Ryunoske Shintahada
Ryunoske Shintahada
Private
Private

Darkstorm Zero, Justin Tangeshima and Xatia Kitsunemeira like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tesshū Tanegashima Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:55 pm

Tesshu remained onconscious on the ground. His power and stamina drained.
Tesshū Tanegashima
Tesshū Tanegashima
Corproral
Corproral

Justin Tangeshima and Xatia Kitsunemeira like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tangeshima Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:55 pm

Xatia Kitsunemeira wrote:
Xatia blinked as she felt... something grip her toned chest from behind. It was pathetic, but... there was some strength to it. However, she was more amused by the fact that she was so grounded that all he was able to do was lift her breasts with his forearms. She glanced back at the slightly shorter human, and raised a brow. "Huh? Who the hell am I? Who the hell are you?" She asked, tossing the immolating Mai towards Ryu. She reached down, grabbing his arm and peeled it off from her chest with ease, turning to face him whilst raising his arm- his neck between her breasts. "You're like a magnet for those, heh!" She blushed, though smirked. He was cute, that was for sure. She squeezed his wrist, and channeled flames through her entire body- similar to how she did to Mai! "So hot shot, can you handle the heat?" She purred, only slightly hoping his clothes burned off before he was singed to a crisp!

"Ha!" Justin yelped, feeling her grip tighten on his wrist, her body turning to face him, her chest... again inappropriately wedged around his face! Seriously, its more like you keep placing me there! He thought, as the flames engulfed them both! "Haaah aaaaaaah!!" He cried out, feeling the flames...! But, he wasn't burning. Not like Mai was. He blinked at this, he could feel the fire, but wasn't really burning. He grunted through clenched teeth. "I'm Justin Tangeshima....!" He growled.

Ryunoske Shintahada wrote:Ryu side stepped Mai, who flew past him, burning. "Hot potatoes!" he says, hands up, but as she hit the floor, burning, he turned to Justin to address him as he was burning up. "What? Don't you read the paper? Watch the Galinet? Other than looking up yourself...? Well 'hot shot', this fire cat is the Crime Boss of the Kuzuri, the Yakuza that stands toe to toe with the Wisteria Maiden Yakuza and even Archie McGraw's remaining gang members. She's an exceptionally talented fire mage, but like you... is a bit of a meat head. She could do so much better if she tried... wow, its almost like you two are twins... but unlike you, 'burning bush' here beside me is gonna be dead if you don't extinguish her flames...?" He says, nodding to Mai, rolling on the floor, still coughing from Xatia's neck hold and squeeze, and the smoke from her own burning flesh! "Need more of a hint?" He asked.

Justin still clenching his teeth, turned his dark eyes to Ryu. "That doesn't answer my damn question! Shit, Mai!" He spat, noticing Mai rolling about. He had to pull the flames off her, like he had with Hiro, when he noticed his father rolling off the bed!

Tesshū Tanegashima wrote:Tesshu remained onconscious on the ground. His power and stamina drained.

"Dad!" He grunts, and glanced up to the neko or fox, he couldn't tell which she was... she kinda looked like both. "Twins?! I wouldn't attack an unconscious old man, nor hurt a girl... even if he is a fucking dick!" He says nodding to Hiro, rather than Mai. He used his free hand to collect the flames from Mai's body gathering them to his hand. "But I'll make an exception for you!" He screamed, combining the flames in his hand with his own, causing them to burn brighter! He slid his foot between her legs, leaning forwards as he swung his hand against her naval, letting the flames jet out like a rocket! "Raaaah!!"
Justin Tangeshima
Justin Tangeshima
Corproral
Corproral

Mai Takatsuji and Xatia Kitsunemeira like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:52 pm

"BOSS! WE'S IN THE SPOT!"

Came voice booming like the roar of a dragon from directly beneath the room. As more and more smoke began to pour in from the hallway outside and the house in general which was burning up nicely by this time.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Takatsuji Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:54 pm

Mai couldn't explain what had happened to her. One moment she was striking with her flames, then the next... her right hand's broken in that oversized woman's fist, and her flames seemed to shrink back, no, extinguished by the muscle bound warrior! She overpowered my flames with her own! The grip of the woman's hand around her neck made her eyes widen, which only made them hurt from the intense heat of the flames even more! She hung there, fans dropping to her side, legs dangling helplessly below her! "Uaak...aaack...aaaaah...!" Mai hissed, choked, garbled. She was thrung soon after, thankfully, instead of having her neck snapped as she thought was to be her fate.

She hit the floor, rolling about, trying to put the flames out whilst choking on the flames! I can't breathe, the flames are choking me, burning me...! Mai mentally screamed as she weakly choked to death without the aid of Xatia's hand! She curled up in a ball and twitched, feeling the fire consume her...!

Then, the flames receded, sucked away from her body which now smoked, compiling into ball of flame in Justin's hand...! "HUaah....ha...ah...!" She coughed, wheezing, shivering in pain, slowly turning her big, brown eyes to him and the woman...!
Mai Takatsuji
Mai Takatsuji
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Xatia Kitsunemeira Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:45 pm

Justin Tangeshima wrote:
Xatia Kitsunemeira wrote:

"Ha!" Justin yelped, feeling her grip tighten on his wrist, her body turning to face him, her chest... again inappropriately wedged around his face! Seriously, its more like you keep placing me there! He thought, as the flames engulfed them both! "Haaah aaaaaaah!!" He cried out, feeling the flames...! But, he wasn't burning. Not like Mai was. He blinked at this, he could feel the fire, but wasn't really burning. He grunted through clenched teeth. "I'm Justin Tangeshima....!" He growled.

Ryunoske Shintahada wrote:Ryu side stepped Mai, who flew past him, burning. "Hot potatoes!" he says, hands up, but as she hit the floor, burning, he turned to Justin to address him as he was burning up. "What? Don't you read the paper? Watch the Galinet? Other than looking up yourself...? Well 'hot shot', this fire cat is the Crime Boss of the Kuzuri, the Yakuza that stands toe to toe with the Wisteria Maiden Yakuza and even Archie McGraw's remaining gang members. She's an exceptionally talented fire mage, but like you... is a bit of a meat head. She could do so much better if she tried... wow, its almost like you two are twins... but unlike you, 'burning bush' here beside me is gonna be dead if you don't extinguish her flames...?" He says, nodding to Mai, rolling on the floor, still coughing from Xatia's neck hold and squeeze, and the smoke from her own burning flesh! "Need more of a hint?" He asked.

Justin still clenching his teeth, turned his dark eyes to Ryu. "That doesn't answer my damn question! Shit, Mai!" He spat, noticing Mai rolling about. He had to pull the flames off her, like he had with Hiro, when he noticed his father rolling off the bed!

Tesshū Tanegashima wrote:Tesshu remained onconscious on the ground. His power and stamina drained.

"Dad!" He grunts, and glanced up to the neko or fox, he couldn't tell which she was... she kinda looked like both. "Twins?! I wouldn't attack an unconscious old man, nor hurt a girl... even if he is a fucking dick!" He says nodding to Hiro, rather than Mai. He used his free hand to collect the flames from Mai's body gathering them to his hand. "But I'll make an exception for you!" He screamed, combining the flames in his hand with his own, causing them to burn brighter! He slid his foot between her legs, leaning forwards as he swung his hand against her naval, letting the flames jet out like a rocket! "Raaaah!!"  

"Wait, Tangeshima? Like Tissue Tangeshima?!?!" She gasped, glancing him up and down, no minding the fact he wasn't burning up as easily as the others. "Tissue didn't tell me he had any sons! Haha, you can't be no older than me!" She chuckled, as she blinked down with lidded eyes. "...kinda cute for Tissue's kid~" she purred, as he brought his flaming jet to her stomach. "Heh, that tickles, bring it a little lower to be more effective." She teased grasping his other hand, lowering it-

Crisis Rocan wrote:"BOSS! WE'S IN THE SPOT!"

Came voice booming like the roar of a dragon from directly beneath the room.  As more and more smoke began to pour in from the hallway outside and the house in general which was burning up nicely by this time.

She blinked. "What. The. FUCK?!" She cursed, glancing towards the sound of the voices below. She had told... THE IDIOTS, NOT, specifically NOT to show up! This was her battle, this was with Tesshu and her, alone! I don't need help to kill an unconscious bastard-! Her thoughts vanished, realizing she was tripping, falling backwards- losing her footing as she fell back thanks to Justin's leg! "IDIOTS!!" She screamed. He's not even on the bed you IDIO---!!! She mentally screamed as her back hit the bed, the flames she had spread down below had weakened the structure, and those idiots- who went through with her second in command's plan- and of course they'd bring that Viking Dumbass with the confusing ass name along, they went over her head with the plan she told them NOT TO DO! I'm going to kill them- I'M GOING TO KILL-!! She mentally screamed, as her back hit the bed!

CRASH!!!

The floor broke beneath them, Tesshu, Ryu, Hiro, Mai... still above them- Justin and Xatia falling from the second floor to the first, onto the truck bed! Her flames doused as the bed hit the... bed, with Justin on top of her!   Second time in a month... that bitch has went over my head, I am the boss! THE BOSS! I am going to pull her head off and eat her fucking entrails! She mentally whined, sitting up, pushing Justin off her body and turning to her closest 'ally'. "I DIDN'T SANCTION THIS!!" She screamed out, through the smoke, reaching for the closest of them with flaming hands!

[To here]
Xatia Kitsunemeira
Xatia Kitsunemeira
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryunoske Shintahada Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:36 am

Ryu pulls Tesshu back, and puts an arm out to keep Mai from screaming bloody murder and falling in after Justin and Xatia! "Well thats one way to take the fall..." he says, blinking, before using his wind magic to blow the flames and smoke away, snuffing them out like a massive candle, being sure to not cause an updraft and instead fan the flames. He could see Justin and Xatia down below, before the group of people down below. "Don't get yourself captured, Justin! I only have a tracker on Tsubo!" He exclaimed, shaking his head. "Told ya the kid's dead meat..." he says loud enough to be heard by Mai.
Ryunoske Shintahada
Ryunoske Shintahada
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Takatsuji Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:34 pm

Mai's brown eyes widened, watching them fall through the floor! "J-Justin!" She gasped-screamed. She Leaned over Ryu's arm, glancing down the hole, to see Justin and the woman, now ushering a challenge to one another. Even though Justin was her rival, she didn't wish him... dead! "Kick that harlot fox's ass!!" She screamed down to him!
Mai Takatsuji
Mai Takatsuji
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryunoske Shintahada Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:30 pm

"Get back pom-poms," he says, holding his arm out to keep her at bay. "you want to fall to your death?!" He exclaimed, when suddenly-

BastionCon wrote:The smell of flames and flesh ignited the Savage Deviljho's ire, launching it into a rage that had destroyed countless environs in the past. The Brute Wyvern lowered its head before setting off into a full fledged sprint, every muscle in its body pumping. Its enormously large body moved at a speed that should have been impossible, each thunderous step carrying it closer to the Tangeshima home. It wasn't long before it could be heard tearing up the countryside from miles away, bulldozing through trees and terrain in a beeline for its prey.

Stone and bark crunched under foot just outside the perimeter of the household as the Savage Deviljho leapt twenty feet into the air, sailing directly toward the main structure! The sheer impossibility of its agility was one of its greatest strengths, able to move with the speed of a creature less than half its titanic size. It crashed through the size of the foyer in a mass of muscle and teeth, launching flames and debris in all directions. Its legs pedaled away ash and smoke while still in the air, landing with an impact that blew away anything immediately under its feet. Without even checking its immediate surroundings, the monster let out a ferocious roar that was powerful enough to extinguish any and all flames in the immediate vicinity!  

https://youtu.be/6_8JK9U3H60?t=193

The most powerful aura emanated from Xatia close by, prompting it to glare greatswords in her direction. Fire began to spread around the monster yet again while buckets of saliva quelled any flames possibly gathering at its feet. The nightmarish sight of such a creature would drive lesser prey to insanity, it was curious how such small creatures would fare.

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom - Page 2 1529148811

He conjured up a barrier of wind to keep the shrapnel from slamming into them as they stared at the huge monstrosity before them!

"...we don't fair much better up here either it seems! Grab Rosy Cheeks over there, I'll grab Master Tangeshima!" he says, lifting up the older man in a fireman's carry- his... prior weakness abated! "Go!"
Ryunoske Shintahada
Ryunoske Shintahada
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Takatsuji Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:53 pm

Ryunoske Shintahada wrote:"Get back pom-poms," he says, holding his arm out to keep her at bay. "you want to fall to your death?!" He exclaimed, when suddenly-

BastionCon wrote:The smell of flames and flesh ignited the Savage Deviljho's ire, launching it into a rage that had destroyed countless environs in the past. The Brute Wyvern lowered its head before setting off into a full fledged sprint, every muscle in its body pumping. Its enormously large body moved at a speed that should have been impossible, each thunderous step carrying it closer to the Tangeshima home. It wasn't long before it could be heard tearing up the countryside from miles away, bulldozing through trees and terrain in a beeline for its prey.

Stone and bark crunched under foot just outside the perimeter of the household as the Savage Deviljho leapt twenty feet into the air, sailing directly toward the main structure! The sheer impossibility of its agility was one of its greatest strengths, able to move with the speed of a creature less than half its titanic size. It crashed through the size of the foyer in a mass of muscle and teeth, launching flames and debris in all directions. Its legs pedaled away ash and smoke while still in the air, landing with an impact that blew away anything immediately under its feet. Without even checking its immediate surroundings, the monster let out a ferocious roar that was powerful enough to extinguish any and all flames in the immediate vicinity!  

https://youtu.be/6_8JK9U3H60?t=193

The most powerful aura emanated from Xatia close by, prompting it to glare greatswords in her direction. Fire began to spread around the monster yet again while buckets of saliva quelled any flames possibly gathering at its feet. The nightmarish sight of such a creature would drive lesser prey to insanity, it was curious how such small creatures would fare.

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom - Page 2 1529148811

He conjured up a barrier of wind to keep the shrapnel from slamming into them as they stared at the huge monstrosity before them!

"...we don't fair much better up here either it seems! Grab Rosy Cheeks over there, I'll grab Master Tangeshima!" he says, lifting up the older man in a fireman's carry- his... prior weakness abated! "Go!"

"Stop calling me weird names!" Mai cried out, blushing, coughing still on her smoky body, her exposed flesh coated in sheens of glistening sweat:

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom - Page 2 71925741_p0

That's when... she saw the monster, and her eyes locked with it as it bellowed and roared at them all! She froze, unable to move thanks to the thing's awful roar which rattled her insides, her bones and made her weak to her knees! What in the devil... is THAT?! She mentally cried, for she had not the physical strength to do so herself!
Mai Takatsuji
Mai Takatsuji
Private First Class
Private First Class

Ryunoske Shintahada likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryunoske Shintahada Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:56 am

Ryu was already past Copper Head, when he noticed he couldn't hear the second set of foot steps alongside him. He turned, Tesshu still in the carry behind his back, glancing over to Mai with orange glowing eyes. She's locked in place, like if Gendo of Squad 2 cast his spell on her...! He thought, thinking of comrades... or rather, a false comrade of his past with the Hiitengumi who liked to paralyze his victims with a binding spell. He knew how to defeat such stationary terror: "Coconuts, move your turkey thighs before ya become a CHICKEN DINNER!!" He bellowed, his swordsman spirit making his voice boom louder, louder than the chaos around them, yet sincere as a whisper to the lass to not startle her further, but to snap her back to reality! C'mon woman, MOVE!
Ryunoske Shintahada
Ryunoske Shintahada
Private
Private

Mai Takatsuji likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Takatsuji Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:49 am

She was locked in place yet, the dragosaur like creature having cut through Mai and paralyzed her with a single roar! She was frozen, unable to do anything but stare...!

Ryunoske Shintahada wrote:Ryu was already past Copper Head, when he noticed he couldn't hear the second set of foot steps alongside him. He turned, Tesshu still in the carry behind his back, glancing over to Mai with orange glowing eyes. She's locked in place, like if Gendo of Squad 2 cast his spell on her...! He thought, thinking of comrades... or rather, a false comrade of his past with the Hiitengumi who liked to paralyze his victims with a binding spell. He knew how to defeat such stationary terror: "Coconuts, move your turkey thighs before ya become a CHICKEN DINNER!!" He bellowed, his swordsman spirit making his voice boom louder, louder than the chaos around them, yet sincere as a whisper to the lass to not startle her further, but to snap her back to reality! C'mon woman, MOVE!

Turkey legs?!

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom - Page 2 253696a921aadbf68f51c18b47469528

She shook in place, snapping one of her fans in anger, before turning to Ryu briskly, her massive set of breasts bobbing and swaying as she leaned towards him with a lecturing pose, hands on her hips, eyes focused on him!

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom - Page 2 268c25a8848057e57ac79d264a321abf

"LISTEN HERE BUB, THE NAME'S MAI TAKATSUJI! I'M DESTINED TO BE WITH THE FLAMES AND I'LL BE THE BEST FIRE USER ON THIS DAMN PLAN---!" She was cut off by her own scream:

BastionCon wrote:Xatia's heel would find purchase only to discover she was trying to pierce through pure muscle. Only a few drops of red spilled from the pierced flesh. The chunk of stairwell had shattered on impact with the Savage Deviljho's face, completely unnoticed. Even the roar that seemed to shake the foundations of the building was barely a blip on its radar. The only thing that concerned the monster now was satisfying its hunger. The aura of dark energy encompassing its head and neck flared up, threatening to engulf Xatia lest she create some distance.

Now becoming properly enraged, Savage Deviljho raised its head and crashed through the second floor, destroying more of the household by virtue of mere movement. It then released another, more powerful roar loud enough to shatter eardrums without proper precautions.

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom - Page 2 68b07dbfcc47572ead6104283dc2ae75

It lashed out with its tail in all directions, decimating the surrounding area and taking out a large chunk the exterior wall. Any caught within the radius were threatened with foot long spikes and enough force to rend mountains. The thrashing stirred up enough dust to obscure everything in the area as the Savage beast drove its head through the second floor again, jaw agape and trying to swallow anything foolish enough to be in its path!

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom - Page 2 945604991c7c058fa6c1d6029a25c49e

She looked down in surprise, screaming as the creature tore through the floor boards, the roof, the foundations, crumbling wood and splinters sent everywhere as she was tossed back from the force of the creature's blow!

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom - Page 2 2f07d30053b27a42c88fb58b09763d61

She rolled into a wall, the floor shifting at an angle, and the screaming, stunned woman slid down it like a slide! "Ahhhhh!" she cried, tumbling off it, spinning as she fell headfirst!

Main House - Top Floor - Master Bedroom - Page 2 487d0debe8701f0e3da7058674516891

[to next area]
Mai Takatsuji
Mai Takatsuji
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2