Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medical Wing (Second Floor)

+10
Hannah Rousseau
Anastasia Faizland
Leland McKelly
Darkstorm Zero
Rachel Renston
Yuko Busujima
Sango Sigara
Rufus Tenik
Kanae Ootori
Ikai Boontai
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Medical Wing (Second Floor) - Page 4 Empty Re: Medical Wing (Second Floor)

Post  Felnara Sturm Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:26 pm

The red haired woman glanced over to the complaining man, and blinked. "How about a man dressed like a member of the Gunslinger Association?" She asked, hand on her hip. She had seen the man before, but couldn't remember where...
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:56 pm

Felnara Sturm wrote:The red haired woman glanced over to the complaining man, and blinked. "How about a man dressed like a member of the Gunslinger Association?" She asked, hand on her hip. She had seen the man before, but couldn't remember where...

Rufus then turned to the shorter crimson haired woman, and looked at her horns for a moment. "You mean that rude Exeter Gunslinger Leland McKelly? He left several hours ago, he's... heading East." He answered, unsure if this woman was working with the demons he had unplugged earlier. "What about it? I've gone under one interrogation far too many!" He griped, standing up, biting into his sandwich, grabbing his cane for support. He removed a chunk of sandwich and began chewing, hobbling over to them. "Cansh ah mahn eat in peash?" He mumbled, chewing and swallowing, turning to the three.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:18 am

“Maybe the Empress knows where he went. You go to enjoying your sandwich, Tenik. Also, I think the Shrine Maidens made some Taiyaki with the cooks today, if you want some dessert.” He closed the curtain, then started off. “This way to the War Room, ladies.”
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Felnara Sturm Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:54 am

Felnara sighed. "East? Thats it..?" She sighed. That wasn't a lot to go by.

barduwulf wrote:“Maybe the Empress knows where he went. You go to enjoying your sandwich, Tenik. Also, I think the Shrine Maidens made some Taiyaki with the cooks today, if you want some dessert.” He closed the curtain, then started off. “This way to the War Room, ladies.”

She turned to Barduwulf's suggestion and shrugged. "May as well I suppose..." She then followed both Leiran and the General.

[to here]
Felnara Sturm
Felnara Sturm
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Fri May 31, 2019 3:06 am

Rufus watched them depart, finishing the sandwich all the while. He needed to get out of this place, he was growing restless... there was so much about to happen, and he needed to prepare, but he realized now he'll need actual help. "Seems I have no choice... I'll have to call Uptincross' woman there... Natalya." He says, groaning. She was a part of the ADN bodyguard division, came highly recommended by Revan to be Rufus' bodyguard, but he never was one to use one. He could only vaguely remember what she even looked like, that Natalya Wyverncleaver:

Medical Wing (Second Floor) - Page 4 Suit_by_kikoaihara-dbode1v

He wanted to say she looked like what a female version of himself would have looked like back when he was her age. "Ugh... I can't believe I need a babysitter..." He grumbled, lifting his phone from his pocket and dialed her number. When he hears the young, feminine voice answer he answered abruptly. "Agent Wyverncleaver, you know who this is. You know what this means as well." he paused, hobbling over to the window looking out across the Palace Grounds. "...I'm in Beijio City. The Palace of her Empress Sango Bei-...Sigara." He continued. "Come armed." He didn't give her much of a chance for small talk, as he closed his phone and slid it back into his pocket. He closed his eyes, sighing. "...So, I must travel back there." He says to himself, lifting his head, his tired blue eyes opening. "So it will be."
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalya Wyverncleaver Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:29 am

Oddly, the sound of the rotating blades of a helicopter was getting closer...

[Go out here! Moron!]
Natalya Wyverncleaver
Natalya Wyverncleaver
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:55 pm

Natalya Wyverncleaver wrote:Oddly, the sound of the rotating blades of a helicopter was getting closer...

[Go out here! Moron!]

Rufus blinked, looking from his phone to the window overlooking the courtyard. "...that was surprisingly quick; she even came with a whole damn squadron..." sounding impressed. He caught a glance of Natalya, and he got an odd sense of deja vu. He ignores it for now, and begins to make his journey downward, following his agent's lead.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4