Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mine Enterance

+6
Misty Farswallow
Alastor
Kisara Westwind
Hydra
Ninta
Kira
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mine Enterance - Page 2 Empty Re: Mine Enterance

Post  Misty Farswallow Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:23 pm

Misty Farswallow, an adventurer, began exploring the entrance to the cavernous mines, camera in hand. "Well, sure is spooky down there... wonder what kinds of things we can find?" She purred, excited about the prospect of discovering something new and exciting. She was a young, 21 year old gal from Scardia, just began venturing and heard of the odd goings on in Ithteca. Her voluminous chest heaved as she hopped the fence blocking off entry, her tankini visible from her low riding suspender short-shorts. Her ample figure jiggled like Jello as she progressed through the mouth of the mines, and began to plunge into the throat of the beast, so to speak.
Misty Farswallow
Misty Farswallow
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:33 am

Misty Farswallow wrote:Misty Farswallow, an adventurer, began exploring the entrance to the cavernous mines, camera in hand. "Well, sure is spooky down there... wonder what kinds of things we can find?" She purred, excited about the prospect of discovering something new and exciting. She was a young, 21 year old gal from Scardia, just began venturing and heard of the odd goings on in Ithteca. Her voluminous chest heaved as she hopped the fence blocking off entry, her tankini visible from her low riding suspender short-shorts. Her ample figure jiggled like Jello as she progressed through the mouth of the mines, and began to plunge into the throat of the beast, so to speak.

Little did Misty know she was already being trailed before she had even entered the mine. A spiderspawn had picked up on her presence and waited patiently above in the darkess, watching with a dozen eyes...
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Farswallow Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:12 am

BastionCon wrote:
Misty Farswallow wrote:Misty Farswallow, an adventurer, began exploring the entrance to the cavernous mines, camera in hand. "Well, sure is spooky down there... wonder what kinds of things we can find?" She purred, excited about the prospect of discovering something new and exciting. She was a young, 21 year old gal from Scardia, just began venturing and heard of the odd goings on in Ithteca. Her voluminous chest heaved as she hopped the fence blocking off entry, her tankini visible from her low riding suspender short-shorts. Her ample figure jiggled like Jello as she progressed through the mouth of the mines, and began to plunge into the throat of the beast, so to speak.

Little did Misty know she was already being trailed before she had even entered the mine. A spiderspawn had picked up on her presence and waited patiently above in the darkess, watching with a dozen eyes...

Misty continued along, undaunted by the building isolation and otherwise suspenseful atmosphere. Her camera documenting her travel deeper into the mine, and also acting as her light source with its night vision mode. "Hmm... seems like others haven't taken heed of the warnings either." She said out loud, unaware of her insectile stalker. Her backpack swayed as she walked down the depths, breasts bobbing, her hand yanking out a stick of gum from her tight short-shorts, her red and white sneakers finding great purchase on the rocky floor...
Misty Farswallow
Misty Farswallow
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:09 am

Misty Farswallow wrote:

Misty continued along, undaunted by the building isolation and otherwise suspenseful atmosphere. Her camera documenting her travel deeper into the mine, and also acting as her light source with its night vision mode. "Hmm... seems like others haven't taken heed of the warnings either." She said out loud, unaware of her insectile stalker. Her backpack swayed as she walked down the depths, breasts bobbing, her hand yanking out a stick of gum from her tight short-shorts, her red and white sneakers finding great purchase on the rocky floor...[/quote]

The arachnid skulked above the naive young woman, observing her briefly before determining she was not a threat. Considering her isolation, now was as a good time as ever to strike. Falling in silence, the spiderspawn landed discreetly behind Misty and reared up to begin restraining her in webbing...
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Misty Farswallow likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty Farswallow Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:13 pm

BastionCon wrote:
The arachnid skulked above the naive young woman, observing her briefly before determining she was not a threat. Considering her isolation, now was as a good time as ever to strike. Falling in silence, the spiderspawn landed discreetly behind Misty and reared up to begin restraining her in webbing...

Misty was humming to herself when she felt something warm and sticky cast upon her back! "Ugh, what the hell is-?" She began before she was forcibly turned around to face the giant arachnid! "WHAT THE FUCK?!" she cried, her camera picking up the spider in the lens before it was covered in webs with her! She swung out a shapely leg, arms pinned to her sides, and the foot connected to the spider's body, giving her a moment to rush past it! "Giant spider, giant spiders! Why wouldn't there be giant spiders?!" she chastised herself, trying to rush back to the daylight, to the mine's opening! She felt however, a sharp tug holding her back, her bobbing breasts wrapped in silk bounced rapidly due to her sudden pause--! She was still connected to the spider, the heavier, agile spider! The Scardian tried to use her natural speed to her advantage, as well as her strength, but she was making slow pace... unless...?

Glancing back, she saw why... two other spiders joined the fray and had aided their stunned sibling by launching silk at her back as well! "No, no!! That's not fair! I don't have help on my side!!" She called out defiantly, trying to push ahead, to struggle out! All the while she thought she felt her top... sliding off? She didn't have any other good explanation for the odd sensation, but it felt like that!
Misty Farswallow
Misty Farswallow
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Man Eating Spider Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:33 pm

Misty Farswallow wrote:
BastionCon wrote:

Misty was humming to herself when she felt something warm and sticky cast upon her back! "Ugh, what the hell is-?" She began before she was forcibly turned around to face the giant arachnid! "WHAT THE FUCK?!" she cried, her camera picking up the spider in the lens before it was covered in webs with her! She swung out a shapely leg, arms pinned to her sides, and the foot connected to the spider's body, giving her a moment to rush past it! "Giant spider, giant spiders! Why wouldn't there be giant spiders?!" she chastised herself, trying to rush back to the daylight, to the mine's opening! She felt however, a sharp tug holding her back, her bobbing breasts wrapped in silk bounced rapidly due to her sudden pause--! She was still connected to the spider, the heavier, agile spider! The Scardian tried to use her natural speed to her advantage, as well as her strength, but she was making slow pace... unless...?

Glancing back, she saw why... two other spiders joined the fray and had aided their stunned sibling by launching silk at her back as well! "No, no!! That's not fair! I don't have help on my side!!" She called out defiantly, trying to push ahead, to struggle out! All the while she thought she felt her top... sliding off? She didn't have any other good explanation for the odd sensation, but it felt like that!

Just then, something unexpected occurred. A massive shape descended from the ceiling, landing before the young Misty! It was massive, but not as massive as the creature she would soon meet...

"YOU.... WILL MAKE AN EXXXCEELENT GIFFT FOR THE MISSSSSSTRISSS!!" The spider hissed, its massive jaws unhinging before descending upon the woman's upper body! Engulfed up to her wiggling hips, the spider yanked her off her kicking feet and held her there in its salivating jaws. The lesser spiders attacked out of instinct, but the larger spider batted them off and crushed one under one of its deadly, sickle like legs! It hurried along the tunnels, wiggling woman in its maw, to deliver the gift to the Great Webstringer, the Grand Widow, the Matriarch of its species!

[To here]
Man Eating Spider
Man Eating Spider
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayra Greenleaf Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:12 pm

(from here)

Once they arrived, both could already see signs of trouble. A camera left behind on the ground, spider silk thread...

Mayra was getting her equipment in order, loading the Hazorian DGT43 Light Machine Gun before letting its shoulder strap fall between her voluminous breasts. "Seems like there are others in need of help. Typical of the damn Commander to wait till five people go missing, or the like." She scoffed.

Mine Enterance - Page 2 Mayras_Buzzsaw

With the machinegun loaded and ready, she went into her other case, and began assembling the weapon on loan from the ADN.

"Well, in either case..." she began, lifting the heavy duty flamer from the case! "....we'll be able to purge the bloody beasts with holy flame!" She says with a slight smirk.

Mine Enterance - Page 2 Dbmf90b-dffeceac-301b-476b-b67a-0be87c8f335b

She still had the fighting Kukri on her hip, in case things got hairy or she needed to cut someone out or herself out of something. There was possibility she may get killed herself on this mission, but... Takumi was definitely more likely to survive. He was, a Majikina after all. Slaying and hunting demons is in their blood.
Mayra Greenleaf
Mayra Greenleaf
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Takumi Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:29 pm

Fujin Yumi’s wind magic flared up, forming the bowstring, and conjured an arrow made from mana. “Irresponsible.” He remarked, agreeing with her sentiment. “I imagine these demon spiders sort of queen? I think I’ve read such in the reports. Which means the nest deeper in is going to be full of spiders. I recommend saving that flamethrower until we free the civilians, and then burn the nest down. I’d rather not anyone but these spiders get caught in the flames. Sound reasonable?” He turned to the elf nun.

Takumi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayra Greenleaf Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:44 pm

Takumi wrote:Fujin Yumi’s wind magic flared up, forming the bowstring, and conjured an arrow made from mana. “Irresponsible.” He remarked, agreeing with her sentiment. “I imagine these demon spiders sort of queen? I think I’ve read such in the reports. Which means the nest deeper in is going to be full of spiders. I recommend saving that flamethrower until we free the civilians, and then burn the nest down. I’d rather not anyone but these spiders get caught in the flames. Sound reasonable?” He turned to the elf nun.

She was simply staring in awe of the Fujin Yumi.... Takumi had to clear his throat to get her attention! "Wha-? Oh, of course. I'm not the 'let the Gods sort them out' kind of crusader." She chuckled. She walked over to the camera and picked it up. "First though, let us observe our enemy..."

Together, reviewing the footage, which... funny enough was like a cheesy 'found footage' tape, they could see there were multiple species of giant spider working together... and it troubled Mayra. "I've seen these ilk before... but not those." she says, pointing to the more ancient looking beasts. "Well, not living anyway. There was an ancient spider that used to eat elves, literally swallow them whole- bu she would send out lesser minions who looked like this to capture their prey. We called it the 'Narylth' but its not been seen... for well, that was before even my grandmother's time. I've only seen drawings of them... I do hope this is not the creature we are meant to face. We may not be able to defeat it with bow and gun alone. In the worst case we'll have to distract it, and get whoever it hasn't devoured out of there..." she explained.
Mayra Greenleaf
Mayra Greenleaf
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Takumi Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:04 pm

“Good, glad to know I’m not working with a zealot.” He replied to her crusader comment. “I’ve faced something similar to demon spiders before, an Ushi-Oni, though also known as a Gyuki, large demon resembling a bull and a spider, native to Beijio. I could probably take the queen, but the children might prevent me from doing that. However, if you brought some explosives with you, we could possibly bring the whole cave down on them after we free the others. Crush any remaining spiders, and spoil a nest for others.”

Takumi
Private
Private

Mayra Greenleaf likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayra Greenleaf Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:15 pm

She chuckled. "Hard to be a zealot to a Goddess who considers you a heathen for how you were born. Still, I appreciate the sentiment." Mayra then nodded. "I've heard of those, never fought one though, thankfully. As for explosives, I sadly have none... but, this flamer here is pressurized. If I don't waste all the fuel we can set it somewhere structurally unsound and let it go 'boom'." She playfully replied.
Mayra Greenleaf
Mayra Greenleaf
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Takumi Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:54 pm

“Hmm, sounds feasible.” He nodded “How do you want to approach this? Unlikely we’ll be able to take them much by surprise, so we’ll have to strike hard and fast. I can draw some of the spiders to attack me while you free the prisoners. I’m able to use my bow in close quarters, so don’t worry if they get in too close.”

Takumi
Private
Private

Mayra Greenleaf likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayra Greenleaf Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:44 am

Takumi wrote:“Hmm, sounds feasible.” He nodded “How do you want to approach this? Unlikely we’ll be able to take them much by surprise, so we’ll have to strike hard and fast. I can draw some of the spiders to attack me while you free the prisoners. I’m able to use my bow in close quarters, so don’t worry if they get in too close.”

She nodded to him. "Sounds like a plan." She says, and as she started ahead of him, paused, and turned to him. "You know... I need to ask, so forgive me if it brings up any bad memories;" she started, flustered, tucking blond hair behind one of her long ears. "Is it really true your sister could launch an arrow from Izula and hit a specific target on another continent as far as Domescadia? Surely, even a task is impossible for an elf-" she said with some beads of sweat rolling down the sides of her elvish face, before opening one of her eyes to glance at him. "...surely a myth, right? Right...?"
Mayra Greenleaf
Mayra Greenleaf
Private
Private

Leland McKelly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Takumi Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:00 pm

“Hmpm!” Takumi turned away with a haughty sound. “What are you even asking? Of course she could do that! She was the greatest archer who ever lived! Now, are you ready to rescue these people?” He turned back to her, looking serious

Takumi
Private
Private

Leland McKelly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2