Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Hall (1st floor)

+13
Leland McKelly
Vahn Rial
Rude
Leiran
Hannah Rousseau
Yuko Busujima
Kanae Ootori
Ikai Boontai
Rufus Tenik
Kie Shimizu
barduwulf
Anastasia Faizland
Sango Sigara
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Great Hall (1st floor) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Hall (1st floor)

Post  Rufus Tenik Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:07 pm

Rufus yelped as the sword was removed from his palm and dropped the handgun to clasp it over the open wound. "Fffff....Just for that... You're covering for my dry cleaning-Oof! Tshh...I loved that suit." he says looking at the pin-cushioned remains of his Stained White Lotus's jacket. It is then he starts tearing a piece of his dress shirt to wrap around the open wound tightly before working on the needles embedded in his shins and legs. "GAH!... Twice...TWICE in one day! Two psychotic but otherwise lovely wenches want to spill my blood!" he complains as he pulls out the remaining prongs and other sharp implements. He exhales as he pushes his back against the wall, forcing himself up off the ground and held onto a statue for balance. Sweating and bleeding from legs, cheek, and most severely from his left hand which had a gaping hole in it now, he looks at Barduwulf and shakes his head. "So... what happened to Ikai?" he asked first as the blood dripped from his palm onto the statue and then down it.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:10 pm

A few moments later a heavily panting, blood soaked bandaged Ikai stood in the entrance to the great hall with his abdomen covered by his kimono yet the bandages clearly visible. Ikai quickly surveyed the room and took note that the general was in the room meaning that the battle was over. Ikai took a couple deep breaths before stepping into the room noticing Rufus with major wounds especially to his hand where Ikai's katana had pierced through it. Ikai smirked walking over to Sango, Rufus, and the General before turning to Rufus' secretary and the priestess saying, "You mind helping us get these two away from each other and some medical attention?"

Ikai looks straight down at Rufus with a beaming smirk before stomping down right on Rufus' injured hand as if putting out a cigarette. Ikai blinked before removing his foot and saying, "Oh it's you Rufus old boy! Thought that was a fire I had to snuff out!" Ikai backed away from Rufus so that the scene could be cleaned up and everyone could receive the appropriate medical attention. In his case Ikai walked over to the nearest walk and leaned against it to rest...his body being nearly out of most of it's energy after that run and a short recovery after being shot.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:13 pm

Sango falls limply to the floor; her eyes in a daze but still open as the bullet neutralizes her body entirely. Other than a few visible bruises and holes in her kimono, she was quite visibly fine. Her mind went to Demianu....and of Ikai... and of her father. She breathed shallowly and her head swivelled towards Barduwulf, before her eyelids fluttered and then finally closed.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 pm

Ikai Boontai wrote:A few moments later a heavily panting, blood soaked bandaged Ikai stood in the entrance to the great hall with his abdomen covered by his kimono yet the bandages clearly visible. Ikai quickly surveyed the room and took note that the general was in the room meaning that the battle was over. Ikai took a couple deep breaths before stepping into the room noticing Rufus with major wounds especially to his hand where Ikai's katana had pierced through it. Ikai smirked walking over to Sango, Rufus, and the General before turning to Rufus' secretary and the priestess saying, "You mind helping us get these two away from each other and some medical attention?"

Ikai looks straight down at Rufus with a beaming smirk before stomping down right on Rufus' injured hand as if putting out a cigarette. Ikai blinked before removing his foot and saying, "Oh it's you Rufus old boy! Thought that was a fire I had to snuff out!" Ikai backed away from Rufus so that the scene could be cleaned up and everyone could receive the appropriate medical attention. In his case Ikai walked over to the nearest walk and leaned against it to rest...his body being nearly out of most of it's energy after that run and a short recovery after being shot.

Rufus closed his eyes, biting down on his lower lip as Ikai pressed his foot against his hand...which was against the statue nearly at waist height. Rufus paled and tried to smirk, but his pain and anger were too strongly shown through his guise. "Well...Ikai... I'm guessing your doing good saying you just kicked my hand, at waist height!!" He exclaimed, sliding back down the wall, sitting upon the ground as he waited for 'proper' medical attention.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:23 pm

"Glad to see you aren't dead, Ikai, makes things a bit easier to handle." He said, as he handed Ikai a Hi-Potion. As the medicl personnel, he walked over to Rufus to help pull him off of the wall. "And to answer your question, an ADN soldier fired on him in wolf form without knowing who it was, though I guess that's a moot point now. Which reminds me, remind Revan to make Beijio's color coded warning system in the 'Deployment in Beijio' part of the trainee guide. Also, considering this incedent isn't your fault this time, we can cover the cleaning." As Rufus was laid down on the stretcher, Barduwulf remarked." Still less of a mess then when you came to visit last October."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:01 am

barduwulf wrote:"Glad to see you aren't dead, Ikai, makes things a bit easier to handle." He said, as he handed Ikai a Hi-Potion. As the medicl personnel, he walked over to Rufus to help pull him off of the wall. "And to answer your question, an ADN soldier fired on him in wolf form without knowing who it was, though I guess that's a moot point now. Which reminds me, remind Revan to make Beijio's color coded warning system in the 'Deployment in Beijio' part of the trainee guide. Also, considering this incedent isn't your fault this time, we can cover the cleaning." As Rufus was laid down on the stretcher, Barduwulf remarked." Still less of a mess then when you came to visit last October."

Rufus winced as he looks to Barduwulf. "What do you mean? The color coded warning system has been issued to the ADN recruits stationed here since last October. I wonder if it would have been more of a mess if I came in person last October." As he was laid upon the stretcher he continues: "May I see this ADN soldier?" he asked, clutching his hand yet.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:05 am

"Considering I asked her to drag a fainted soldier to the infirmary, you'll see her soon enough." He said, as the medical staff pushed the stretchers to the Infirmary. "As for last October, it was a Code Goldenrod."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Ootori Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:11 am

Ikai Boontai wrote:A few moments later a heavily panting, blood soaked bandaged Ikai stood in the entrance to the great hall with his abdomen covered by his kimono yet the bandages clearly visible. Ikai quickly surveyed the room and took note that the general was in the room meaning that the battle was over. Ikai took a couple deep breaths before stepping into the room noticing Rufus with major wounds especially to his hand where Ikai's katana had pierced through it. Ikai smirked walking over to Sango, Rufus, and the General before turning to Rufus' secretary and the priestess saying, "You mind helping us get these two away from each other and some medical attention?"

Kanae leans over the banister overlooking the Great Hall, and could see that Ikai had just arrived himself. Smiling to see the battle already won, she walks casually over to Ikai, standing beside him as she gave him a gentle nudge on his shoulder. "Wow, you really showed them. One unconscious, and the other's gonna have one hell of a sting in the morning. Huh, perhaps I shouldn't have worried about you taking off after all." she says with a sarcastic but playful tone. "It takes another moment to realize that the Empress was the one being wheeled out unconscious. "She's... going to be alright from the looks of it...so don't worry." She bit her lower lip and turned to face Ikai. "How you feeling though, Hero? You should really get some more rest...and I'm not just saying that." she says gently touching his left forearm. "You still need time to heal, and it's not like Beijio has a healing capsule to place you in, so you gotta make due with whats available, y'know?" she adds.

The scent of Rufus's blood reached her nostrils and it sent a shiver down her spine. She rattled for a moment, almost excitedly before she clenched her narrow eyes tightly and shook her head. Her fingers clenched tighter on Ikai's sleeve. "He wasn't the one who shot you, was he? I mean, you did hyper extend your leg to press your foot against his hand..." she says with a slight chuckle. She couldn't help but laugh at Ikai's mocking tone as he said:

"Oh it's you Rufus old boy! Thought that was a fire I had to snuff out!"
Kanae Ootori
Kanae Ootori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:08 pm

barduwulf wrote:"Considering I asked her to drag a fainted soldier to the infirmary, you'll see her soon enough." He said, as the medical staff pushed the stretchers to the Infirmary. "As for last October, it was a Code Goldenrod."

Rufus blinked. "Don't you mean it was a code Merigold?....Oh no, thats right it was a Goldenrod, my girlfriend who was traveling in my stead became a werewolf and attacked. Merigold is when the palace is running low on supplies. Still, I'm quite glad that only a few people died. I mean, glad to see the palace has recovered since." Rufus adds.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Kie Shimizu Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:26 pm

Kie went to the aid of the Empress, holding her up as she began to carry her off to the Infirmary. "That battle was really savage... and Lady Sigara even cursed! I still have a lot to learn about our Empress, General." she says offhandedly to the General Barduwulf as she got in the process of bringing the Empress to the Infirmary.
Kie Shimizu
Kie Shimizu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:34 pm

Kanae leans over the banister overlooking the Great Hall, and could see that Ikai had just arrived himself. Smiling to see the battle already won, she walks casually over to Ikai, standing beside him as she gave him a gentle nudge on his shoulder. "Wow, you really showed them. One unconscious, and the other's gonna have one hell of a sting in the morning. Huh, perhaps I shouldn't have worried about you taking off after all." she says with a sarcastic but playful tone. "It takes another moment to realize that the Empress was the one being wheeled out unconscious. "She's... going to be alright from the looks of it...so don't worry." She bit her lower lip and turned to face Ikai. "How you feeling though, Hero? You should really get some more rest...and I'm not just saying that." she says gently touching his left forearm. "You still need time to heal, and it's not like Beijio has a healing capsule to place you in, so you gotta make due with whats available, y'know?" she adds.

The scent of Rufus's blood reached her nostrils and it sent a shiver down her spine. She rattled for a moment, almost excitedly before she clenched her narrow eyes tightly and shook her head. Her fingers clenched tighter on Ikai's sleeve. "He wasn't the one who shot you, was he? I mean, you did hyper extend your leg to press your foot against his hand..." she says with a slight chuckle. She couldn't help but laugh at Ikai's mocking tone as he said:

Ikai smirked at her comments about the two being carried off on stretchers before feeling her touch on his forearm. Ikai's body twitched as he fought the instinct to swat the hand away and toss whoever had placed the hand there. After so many years of almost constant combat Ikai found himself in a position where he was actually having to let himself calm down and think outside the standard box of militaristic strategy and combat. Ikai replied to Kanae's comment about the healing capsule by stating, "Even if such a thing existed in Beijio I prefer old school medicine anyways...always seems to help heal the body much more naturally and readily."

Ikai felt Kanae shiver for a moment before shaking her head and her grasp tighter on his forearm. As she spoke Ikai focused on her words which he found to be a distraction from her previous movements. After so many years of being around the Empress Ikai had learned a thing or two about when someone was trying to avoid a topic especially if they were female. Ikai turned to Kanae with a smirk replying, "No...Tenik is just someone who has been on the Beijio watch list for some time now. I mean...I think he at one point had a bounty on his head. Now the only bounty out is the my vengence but that's a story for another time." A brief pause in which Ikai barely allowed time for Kanae to register what he said Ikai continued, "Wait a minute...I do believe I offered you some sake! So how about it?"

Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:40 pm

Kie Shimizu wrote:Kie went to the aid of the Empress, holding her up as she began to carry her off to the Infirmary. "That battle was really savage... and Lady Sigara even cursed! I still have a lot to learn about our Empress, General." she says offhandedly to the General Barduwulf as she got in the process of bringing the Empress to the Infirmary.
"Ohhh, do I have stories to tell on THAT subject." The general dryly remarked.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Kie Shimizu Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:10 am

barduwulf wrote:
Kie Shimizu wrote:Kie went to the aid of the Empress, holding her up as she began to carry her off to the Infirmary. "That battle was really savage... and Lady Sigara even cursed! I still have a lot to learn about our Empress, General." she says offhandedly to the General Barduwulf as she got in the process of bringing the Empress to the Infirmary.

Kie paused, gulping and shaking her head on the subject. "Meh....people can be scary sometimes..." she shivered before continuing on towards the Infirmary.
Kie Shimizu
Kie Shimizu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Ootori Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:51 am

Ikai Boontai wrote:

Ikai smirked at her comments about the two being carried off on stretchers before feeling her touch on his forearm. Ikai's body twitched as he fought the instinct to swat the hand away and toss whoever had placed the hand there. After so many years of almost constant combat Ikai found himself in a position where he was actually having to let himself calm down and think outside the standard box of militaristic strategy and combat. Ikai replied to Kanae's comment about the healing capsule by stating, "Even if such a thing existed in Beijio I prefer old school medicine anyways...always seems to help heal the body much more naturally and readily."

Ikai felt Kanae shiver for a moment before shaking her head and her grasp tighter on his forearm. As she spoke Ikai focused on her words which he found to be a distraction from her previous movements. After so many years of being around the Empress Ikai had learned a thing or two about when someone was trying to avoid a topic especially if they were female. Ikai turned to Kanae with a smirk replying, "No...Tenik is just someone who has been on the Beijio watch list for some time now. I mean...I think he at one point had a bounty on his head. Now the only bounty out is the my vengence but that's a story for another time." A brief pause in which Ikai barely allowed time for Kanae to register what he said Ikai continued, "Wait a minute...I do believe I offered you some sake! So how about it?"

She smiled slightly. "The old ways are generally the best ways. That is definitely how I see it, and it is definitely the one quality I like about Beijio." she says in response about having medical treatment. She could tell by the way his arm flexed that he was not used to being held this way; and could tell that his body stress was likely rising. "Combat reflexes..." she thought, and noticed him notice her visibly shiver. She felt a ting of nervousness sweep over her, gulping slightly and shrugging as he looked at her. She offhandedly realized just then that she was a little taller than him and this made her feel a little more uncomfortable. "We are quite the same when it comes to combat it seems... I don't know why, but I am trying my best to keep face... it is deeply troubling to pass for normal...I hate to see me as a giant..." she thinks, blushing deeply.

It was then she notice him smirk and speak of Tenik. Sighing and physically relieved that he didn't bring up the topic of her previous reaction to the scent of the blood... that was a subject she was definitely not ready to tell since it was such a complicated manner. Looking towards Rufus she giggled. "A man who could just fend himself off against a woman? What kind of man is he if he couldn't even handle her? I must say, I do wonder why Beijio bothers to keep watch on such a poor fellow." she states. She fully knew whom Rufus was and what he was capable of; the Association often spoke of him in such negative terms.

The shot of bounty made her jump slightly. "Could he have..? No, no he couldn't. Unless..." She stopped that thought when he mentions about his vengeance. She looked at him, and for a brief second she could see a dark look appear upon his face; a look she knew not to bring up right now. It was all good for her, she had no need to stir something that was best explained for another time.

She saw him take a quick pause as she read his features through her narrow eyes, and then just as quickly bring up the topic of Sake. She smirked. "Why... I believe you have! But tell me," she says blushing slightly as she drew a little closer to his arm, her rather endowed breasts had swallowed up his arm despite the heavy folds of her kimono masking their true size and supporting them simultaneously. With his arm between her breasts, she reached around with her left hand; her right hand was gently holding his shoulder while she also leaned her head closer to his face, her right temple was pressed against his left. Her left hand had gently glided against his bandages before she continued saying, but in a more soft tone into his left ear:

"...are you sure you can manage a drink with such injuries? I mean, who's to say what could happen if you drink the appropriate amount of alcohol?" she says with a slight smirk, her almost 'closed eyed' features seemed to have winked with that grin of hers, with a soft giggle laced underneath. "I mean, we wouldn't want you to reopen your wounds if you stumble or get into a fight, now do we?" she added with a sly, almost fox like smile after that.

"I wouldn't mind a drink or two; especially with this Ikai. He may be a tad grizzled and completely reckless, but there is something about him that just seems so intriguing and familiar. As I can picture, he and I do share quite some similar traits...I would like to learn how exactly alike we are. And besides, with the Empress unconscious and my white silk used to save this entrancing lug, my presence here is more or less moot now. And I wont be needed for my other job till I am bidden to do so. I have all the time in the world."
Kanae Ootori
Kanae Ootori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:33 am

Kie Shimizu wrote:
barduwulf wrote:

Kie paused, gulping and shaking her head on the subject. "Meh....people can be scary sometimes..." she shivered before continuing on towards the Infirmary.
"Perhaps, but sometimes, some can surprise you with their kindness." He replied, then remembered something. "It just occurred to me we've never been formally introduced. I mean, I've seen you with Miko and the other priestesses at times, but this is the first time we've actually spoke. Miss Shimizu, correct?"
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:09 pm

She saw him take a quick pause as she read his features through her narrow eyes, and then just as quickly bring up the topic of Sake. She smirked. "Why... I believe you have! But tell me," she says blushing slightly as she drew a little closer to his arm, her rather endowed breasts had swallowed up his arm despite the heavy folds of her kimono masking their true size and supporting them simultaneously. With his arm between her breasts, she reached around with her left hand; her right hand was gently holding his shoulder while she also leaned her head closer to his face, her right temple was pressed against his left. Her left hand had gently glided against his bandages before she continued [speaking].

Ikai felt Kanae draw herself closer to him and could feel her against his arm. Her gentle reach around his back and holding of his shoulder sent a tingle up his spine. A feeling he had not had in awhile. Ikai listened as she spoke into his left ear saying, "...are you sure you can manage a drink with such injuries? I mean, who's to say what could happen if you drink the appropriate amount of alcohol?" she says with a slight smirk, her almost 'closed eyed' features seemed to have winked with that grin of hers, with a soft giggle laced underneath. "I mean, we wouldn't want you to reopen your wounds if you stumble or get into a fight, now do we?" she added with a sly, almost fox like smile after that.

Ikai made sure that he was looking into Kanae's eyes as he wrapped his right hand around her waist gently holding her hip while with his left hand moving his curled index finger along the right side of Kanae's face across her cheek. Once his index finger got to Kanae's chin he teasingly acted as if he was going to move her chin for a kiss before putting his hand against his side. Expecting Kanae to retreat in surprise Ikai moved his hand from her hip to her lower back to support her. Ikai smirked replying, "I do not need to worry about alcohol in my current condition. I could use the pain relief! Besides, an offer is an offer." Ikai did a quick scan with his eyes keeping track that there were still a few people in the room but the Empress and Rufus had been taken out on the stretchers. "Good thing Sango isn't around for this...She'd be telling Kanae to run for the high hills." Ikai thought to himself as he continued to look into Kanae's eyes waiting for her response.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanae Ootori Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:31 pm

Ikai Boontai wrote:

She blushed slightly, but hardly recoiled as he teasingly curled his finger along the right side of her face and down to her chin. She was half expecting for him to go fully in and just plant his warm lips against hers; but that is when she felt his hand move from her hip to the small of her back. She watched him smirk, stating: "I do not need to worry about alcohol in my current condition. I could use the pain relief! Besides, an offer is an offer."

She giggled, reaching up and placed her hand which she stroked through his similar pink hair. "Well then Mr. Hero, what are you waiting for?" she says with a charming smile, her heart beat was rising and Ikai could feel it through her thick kimono, his arm between her breasts yet.
Kanae Ootori
Kanae Ootori
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall (1st floor) - Page 2 Empty No Longer Just He-Den Anymore

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:05 pm

Kanae wrote:She giggled, reaching up and placed her hand which she stroked through his similar pink hair. "Well then Mr. Hero, what are you waiting for?" she says with a charming smile, her heart beat was rising and Ikai could feel it through her thick kimono, his arm between her breasts yet.

"You really don't realize who you are talking to huh?" Ikai said chuckling as she moved her hand through his hair. He clasped both hands around her and brought her into a deep hug and with a smirk continued to stare into her eyes before saying, "If you've ever heard of the drive and stare I can do one better..."

A moment later the world around the two of them vanished from sight in pixels of color and light before a moment later they reformed into a wooden floor that was sealed tightly so that moisture could not ruin the boards. The walls were also wooden with racks of wooden swords and other martial arts weaponry (all around the room). Flags of the Beijio-Scardian islands were hung along with a samurai flag towards the back wall (to the left of the pair). Sliding oriental doors were on either side of the room (in front and behind of the pair) in particular the one behind the pair was open revealing a vast ocean with a path leading towards a residence.

They were in a dojo. A dojo that seemed to have been left alone for sometime. However, a bottle of sake and cards were on a table nearby Ikai and Kanae. Ikai simply turned his gaze towards the table and offered Kanae a seat by releasing his hug of her and with his left hand showing an open seat in front of them. On both sides of the table were cushions for one to either sit or kneel upon. Kanae would not have a clue as to where Ikai had brought them or how. Ikai however understood that he had finally been able to master Instant Transmission and that he could finally teleport to places besides when being summoned through He-Den. Luckily, Ikai had transported them to the Kurogasa Residence specifically their dojo where some drinking games may or may not have occurred in the past.

At the moment however Ikai had Kanae, sake, and cards in an empty dojo. Unsure as to whether Kanae would move to the seat on her own Ikai gave a slight push with his right hand as he moved it from her lower back to her butt. After letting Kanae take her seat Ikai gathered some candles and put them on the table and around the table after lighting them. The room now being lit by the light of the sunset and the candles.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kie Shimizu Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:32 pm

barduwulf wrote:
Kie Shimizu wrote:
barduwulf wrote:

"Perhaps, but sometimes, some can surprise you with their kindness." He replied, then remembered something. "It just occurred to me we've never been formally introduced. I mean, I've seen you with Miko and the other priestesses at times, but this is the first time we've actually spoke. Miss Shimizu, correct?"

She paused again, and half turned towards the General. "Yes, and yes." she chuckled briefly before adding: "Lady Miko has been a wonderful teacher and inspiration for me. I mean, I've only been in the practice recently General." She giggled, smiling. "Thank you for remembering my name! I'm still quite insignificant around here, but I'm trying my best to help out when I can-" she says, adjusting the Empress on her shoulder a little. "Huh, when did Ikai leave?" She says, the man had simply vanished.

"Ah well..." she stated, returning to her duty to bring the Empress to the infirmary, disappearing on the upper floors.

Last edited by Kie Shimizu on Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Kie Shimizu
Kie Shimizu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuko Busujima Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:39 pm

The palace doors swung open, and two large metallic suits entered. These two intimidating, almost robotic looking power suits stood by the doors, keeping them open for the voluminous, purple haired woman in the enticing robes to enter. "My my," she starts, her maroon paper fan covering her mouth as she enters looking around the destroyed palace foyer. "Did someone let a Rancor loose in the main hall? The Emperor is going to be very displeased by this slop. At least in my house, we know when to clean up after ourselves." she says with her narrowed seductive eyes, looking from wall to wall as she continued her way in. Two more men followed behind her, and the other two closed the doors for her. People paled who recognized her, looking as if they had seen a ghost. It was about this time when she laid eyes on a somewhat familiar face. She lowered her gaze upon the General, with a seductive hum. "Ohh, is that you General Garamonde? You look just as young as ever!" she states, removing the paper fan from her mouth as she drew herself closer to the man who had worked alongside her father, revealing herself to be the missing and previously presumed dead Yuko Busujima.

Her large bosom bounced as she stepped forward, reaching out for the General to take her hand to formerly kiss it. "Do tell me how father is, these past seven years have been...trying, for the lack of a better statement." she explained, smiling a serene yet dark grin. "I really do hope he hasn't worried over little old me..." she adds, narrowing her eyelids a little more, her blue Beijionese eyes were almost squinted shut, but she maintained her gaze upon the General's own hazel eyes.
Yuko Busujima
Yuko Busujima
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:35 am

Barduwulf exhaled a audible sigh, thought to himself And of course, THIS happens, then turned to the voice, stating "Yuko Busujima, why am I not surprised to see you now? Then again, considering the insanity that's occurred in the last two days, I doubt anything surprises me at this point." He gently brushed away her hand, seeming more annoyed then anything. "And both your father and the emperor died about 5 years ago, though I doubt you'd hear of that from whatever circle of hell you crawled out of. Though considering your 'strenuous' relationship with your father, I imagine you won't be shedding many tears for him." he emphasized strenuous with air quotes. The General remembered Yuko Busujima very well. A shameless flirt, manipulator, and all around despicable human being. He dreaded the reason why she decided to resurface now.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuko Busujima Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:32 pm

barduwulf wrote:Barduwulf exhaled a audible sigh, thought to himself And of course, THIS happens, then turned to the voice, stating "Yuko Busujima, why am I not surprised to see you now? Then again, considering the insanity that's occurred in the last two days, I doubt anything surprises me at this point." He gently brushed away her hand, seeming more annoyed then anything. "And both your father and the emperor died about 5 years ago, though I doubt you'd hear of that from whatever circle of hell you crawled out of. Though considering your 'strenuous' relationship with your father, I imagine you won't be shedding many tears for him." he emphasized strenuous with air quotes. The General remembered Yuko Busujima very well. A shameless flirt, manipulator, and all around despicable human being. He dreaded the reason why she decided to resurface now.

She smiled inwardly. There was not a man she did not love to annoy more than Mr. Straight-Arrow himself, Barduwulf Garamonde. For her, annoying the Second General was a pastime and a bit of a sport. Sometimes he would give in to her annoyances, while other times he would manage to stay his ground. She'd be impressed on these days, so even if she ''lost'', she didn't walk away unamused. "Oh Barduwulf, I'm crushed, my first time back to the Capital in seven years and you brush me aside like a stray dog!" she gasped, though her face didn't change it's seductive and almost sadistic look as she hears about the fate of her father and the emperor. "Oh my! How has the Noble House of Busujima been able to stand with our patron Lord dead? I'll need to go visit his burial at once, as to not displease the ancestors-" she starts but then she brings up her fan, covering up her mouth again with the paper device.

"-but I must weep for our dearly departed Emperor first. I can understand why the City of Beijio's slipped during my absence; the poor woman must be devastated, I can tell since one's leader is the physical manifestation of the city itself." she says, narrowing her eyes, yet like Barduwulf had thought she didn't really seem to be too sad by either events; in fact she almost seemed elated. "I believe you said earlier that the past two days have been insane to you? Has you're position as Head General becoming a bit too tasking to handle alone now that you hold my Father's Rank?" she asked leaning in slightly. "I wouldn't need to worry to much; not everyone can handle the stress that comes with protecting one's city, nor is it easy to protect a city who's mimicing it's Empress's declining state..." she then pulls back, smiling behind her fan. "Speaking of the Empress, where may I find our Lady Lordship? I must aware her of my arrival, nay, I must invite her to the Busujima Mansion to host a splendid banquet of my most surprising return! I shall then give remorse for our departed Emperor and my poor father, bless their hearts with the light of the Goddess and Freyd 'The Wise'." she states closing her eyes, her smile still persisting behind the fan.
Yuko Busujima
Yuko Busujima
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:27 pm

"Technically, I was in Ithteca on business, so I just learned about this insanity." He cleared his throat. "Either way, the Empress is currently indisposed, due to a previous meeting with Rufus Tenik.' It was then Barduwulf had an idea. "Hmm, perhaps you should introduce yourself to Tenik, I don't recall if you've ever met. I'm certain it would be an interesting conversation. As for the incedents, I can fill you in later, I have much that needs straightening out, we can set up the banquet then. For now, I need to set up the soldiers with our new equipment." He said, not really trying to hide anything at this point. Yuko Busujima is the type of person who loves to figure things on her own, so she'd figure out sooner or later. Manage the headaches one at a time, I suppose.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Rousseau Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:41 pm

Suddenly the hall's doors blew open as a wolf eared woman lacking any kind of pants stormed in, tail raised and swaying angrily. "I seek an audience with the Empress!" She exclaimed, not caring what people were up to, and how rude she was. "I hear you have unlawfully arrested one of my countrymen! I seek to gain an audience with the Empress about this situation, for I can bring justice to my Commanding Officer!" she exclaimed, hands on her hips, her leather jacket which was perched on her shoulders flapped like a cape.
Hannah Rousseau
Hannah Rousseau
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:11 am

"Today just doesn't know when to end, does it?" He said under his breath. He then turned to the young woman and said "Miss, Anastasia has not been charged with anything, she's free to go whenever she wants, nor is she under any charges. At current, she is at the infirmary, not out of any injuries, she was helping an unwell private get there. As far as I can tell, she's not going to be charged with anything, but I imagine you'll want to discuss the details, so shall we head to my office?" He replied, hoping to nip this problem in the bud.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next