Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Hall (1st floor)

+13
Leland McKelly
Vahn Rial
Rude
Leiran
Hannah Rousseau
Yuko Busujima
Kanae Ootori
Ikai Boontai
Rufus Tenik
Kie Shimizu
barduwulf
Anastasia Faizland
Sango Sigara
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Great Hall (1st floor) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Hall (1st floor)

Post  Yuko Busujima Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:06 am

barduwulf wrote:"Technically, I was in Ithteca on business, so I just learned about this insanity." He cleared his throat. "Either way, the Empress is currently indisposed, due to a previous meeting with Rufus Tenik.' It was then Barduwulf had an idea. "Hmm, perhaps you should introduce yourself to Tenik, I don't recall if you've ever met. I'm certain it would be an interesting conversation. As for the incedents, I can fill you in later, I have much that needs straightening out, we can set up the banquet then. For now, I need to set up the soldiers with our new equipment." He said, not really trying to hide anything at this point. Yuko Busujima is the type of person who loves to figure things on her own, so she'd figure out sooner or later. Manage the headaches one at a time, I suppose.

She blinked. "Oh? That is truly unfortunate for our Lady Lordship now... but Rufus...  Rufus..." she says placing a finger upon the corner of her lip, the other arm supporting her right arm as she looked up, tapping her left foot upon the ground. The stance made her appear to be pondering. "I don't believe I've heard that name before." She says pounding her right fist into her open left palm, her face expressing (at least for once in Bard's eyes) honest realization that was so blunt that it could have made everyone in the room fall over. She turns to Barduwulf. "Who exactly is he?" This 'honesty' was so overwhelming it should have had knocked everyone in the room over again, as her obliviousness to the individual in question was quite astounding. She listens to Bard speak of the needs of attending to the soldiers and such. "Oh, well then I shall leave you to it so only we can get this Banquet situated more quickly." she says with a smile, fanning herself with a smile, before closing her eyes seductively. "So, where is this, 'Rufus Tenik' you seem to state with a slight distaste...something in your voice states he's someone you've been aquainted with before." she says with a grin. "Well... anywho..." she starts again, folding the fan over her face. "I ask again, where may I find this, Rufus?"

She did take to consider this 'Anastasia' person in mind, but she let it store back into the confines of her mind for later use.
Yuko Busujima
Yuko Busujima
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiran Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:15 am

The doors barely open, as a dark red cloaked woman enters, her face with the exception of two large locks of orange hair which fell in front of her chest, and her mouth and painted lips. She panted heavily, sweat was dripping off her chin and puddled below her where a red and black shoe poked out from the robes and cowl. "Steps...Devines...so...many...steps..." she huffed and puffed, holding herself up by the door itself. She had previously already been weakened from her travel to Gailden, with little sleep and little to eat and hardly any money to spend on any necessities. Then, as she had travelled up the coast to get a barge to take her to Beijio with the little money she had, she had arrived at the base of the mountain in which the Palace was perched on.

A red fingerless gloved hand poked out from the obscuring garment and clutched at her core between her breasts, both her chest and breasts heaved up and down with each heavy breath. "Why...why cant...they get a gondola...or...something..." she says again, feeling weak, hungry, extremely fatigued and at the ends of her wits at this point. She had expended too much mana, money and other resources to get here, and the thought of her ironic death at the entrance of Empress Sango's palace had frightened her. She looked up, her eyes watery and blurry, and saw three shapes: A tall man and woman, one wearing white, the other a suit of armour, and a wolf-eared woman in a military uniform lacking any pants. "Oh gosh...please...please tell me I didn't just enter the wrong palace... Devines...please be kind to me..." she thought, her eyes spinning inside her head as she slowly approached the pair: The man in a shiny armour and the woman in skimpy white. "H-hel..." she managed before feeling too faint, dehydrated and hungry to say much else. She just stood hunched in the centre of the great hall, before she began to get too dizzy to stand. "I really should have conserved more strength and mana... there goes my 'hello and greetings' speech...and now my legs..." she thought as she felt her slender calves buckle and she began to fall.
Leiran
Leiran
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:04 pm

The general turned to see the new arrival, before telling Yuko. "He's in the infirmary, and he's conscious, so you'll be able to talk to him if you wish. Now if you'll excuse me, I know you may wish to catch up, but it seems I have some business to attend to." He said, working to stay professional in this mess. He walked over to the young woman, helping her over to a chair, and asked a guard "Could you please get our new guest a glass of water? She seems rather winded." He then turned back to the young woman and said. "Allow me to introduce myself, Barduwulf Garamonde, General of the Beijian army. I imagine by the state you're in, you have something important to tell me?" She started up as the general said. "Hold on a sec, catch your breath first." He then turned to the Flight Lieutenant and said. "Flight Lieutenant Rousseau, I apologize, but we may have to delay our meeting for a few minutes. Besides, I imagine what this young woman wishes to tell us may be important for you to hear as well." The soldier returned with a glass of water, handing it to the young woman.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuko Busujima Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:39 pm

"The infirmary, eh? The Empress's indisposition wouldn't be related to Mr. Tenik's current location in the infirmary now? Hm hm hm. Negotiations between her Lady Lordship and this Rufus Tenik must have been... hostile." She says smiling with a slight giggle, fanning her face with the silk fan before she turned away from the General. She was about to ascend the stairs when she took notice of the poorly dressed red cloaked individual be lead to a chair. She would surmise that they had enough red on them to be a lowly Feniran, but she would find out about them soon enough; as soon as she gauged who this 'Rufus Tenik' was, and why he was in the infirmary. Perhaps the reason why the Empress was indisposed at current WAS because the two had a rather hostile argument.

"Hmm....I shall talk to you again later, General Garamonde. I'll have the party set and ready by tonight if everything goes well." she says with a grin, folding her fan before continuing her way up the stairs. "My men, you can stay watch down here; provide additional support to General Garamonde." she issues the command to the heavy armored monstrosities that had followed her in when she entered. They stood silent, but understood, standing by the sides of the door to provide additional security or service to Barduwulf Garamonde for the time being in their mechanized powersuits.
Yuko Busujima
Yuko Busujima
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiran Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:37 am

barduwulf wrote:The general turned to see the new arrival, before telling Yuko. "He's in the infirmary, and he's conscious, so you'll be able to talk to him if you wish. Now if you'll excuse me, I know you may wish to catch up, but it seems I have some business to attend to." He said, working to stay professional in this mess. He walked over to the young woman, helping her over to a chair, and asked a guard "Could you please get our new guest a glass of water? She seems rather winded." He then turned back to the young woman and said. "Allow me to introduce myself, Barduwulf Garamonde, General of the Beijian army. I imagine by the state you're in, you have something important to tell me?" She started up as the general said. "Hold on a sec, catch your breath first." He then turned to the Flight Lieutenant and said. "Flight Lieutenant Rousseau, I apologize, but we may have to delay our meeting for a few minutes. Besides, I imagine what this young woman wishes to tell us may be important for you to hear as well." The soldier returned with a glass of water, handing it to the young woman.

She looked up at the man, her face still hidden under her hood as she then lowers he head again, taking the glass of water and took it graciously. She gulped it down, leaning back in her seat, coughing hard when she choked on it for drinking too fast. She covered her mouth with her arm for a moment, breathing heavily before her body was able to calm down. "Th-thanks." she said in response. "I...I seek an audience with the Empress... please, I beg, I must speak with your Empress as soon as possible..." She started, feeling winded yet. "It's...of great importance that I speak with her, General..." she states, feeling as if each of her limbs weighed 1000 pounds.
Leiran
Leiran
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rude Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:49 pm

barduwulf wrote:The general turned to see the new arrival, before telling Yuko. "He's in the infirmary, and he's conscious, so you'll be able to talk to him if you wish. Now if you'll excuse me, I know you may wish to catch up, but it seems I have some business to attend to." He said, working to stay professional in this mess. He walked over to the young woman, helping her over to a chair, and asked a guard "Could you please get our new guest a glass of water? She seems rather winded." He then turned back to the young woman and said. "Allow me to introduce myself, Barduwulf Garamonde, General of the Beijian army. I imagine by the state you're in, you have something important to tell me?" She started up as the general said. "Hold on a sec, catch your breath first." He then turned to the Flight Lieutenant and said. "Flight Lieutenant Rousseau, I apologize, but we may have to delay our meeting for a few minutes. Besides, I imagine what this young woman wishes to tell us may be important for you to hear as well." The soldier returned with a glass of water, handing it to the young woman.

As if to add more to the drama, the General's phone began to vibrate in his pouch, which in turn began to vibrate against his armour. Someone was calling the dear General whom he hadn't seen in years...
Rude
Rude
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:52 pm

"Everyone Nod yo head, The black suit's comin'! Nod yo head, The black suit's comin'! Nod yo head.... The general's phone rang as he recognized the tone. "Huh, it's Rude." he said to himself as he answered. "Been a long time Rude, how's things?"
(ooc: sorry for the long delay in reply, computer was sick.)
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rude Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:45 pm

barduwulf wrote:"Everyone Nod yo head, The black suit's comin'! Nod yo head, The black suit's comin'! Nod yo head.... The general's phone rang as he recognized the tone. "Huh, it's Rude." he said to himself as he answered. "Been a long time Rude, how's things?"
(ooc: sorry for the long delay in reply, computer was sick.)

There was silence for a moment, before the deep tone of Rude's voice came clearly into pitch: "Long time indeed, General. Good. For the most part. I haven't seen much of the crew, but there wasn't much of them around by the end of the War anyhow. Speaking of wars, I'm sure you know this call isn't about catching up on old times. I've read a news article on the net. You guys doing fine down there? I mean, I'm reading that the Scardian Foreign Legion had to help support your city. What exactly's going on down there?"
Rude
Rude
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vahn Rial Mon May 11, 2015 6:11 pm

Leiran wrote:

She looked up at the man, her face still hidden under her hood as she then lowers he head again, taking the glass of water and took it graciously. She gulped it down, leaning back in her seat, coughing hard when she choked on it for drinking too fast. She covered her mouth with her arm for a moment, breathing heavily before her body was able to calm down. "Th-thanks." she said in response. "I...I seek an audience with the Empress... please, I beg, I must speak with your Empress as soon as possible..." She started, feeling winded yet. "It's...of great importance that I speak with her, General..." she states, feeling as if each of her limbs weighed 1000 pounds.

"Oh my!" Came the light tone of a young man as he approached. "So much festivities in such a small place. Hello General," he says off handedly to the General who appeared to be on a phone. Bard would know this red haired man with his unusual but well dressed fashion sense as Vahn Rial, a sort of 'chairman' or 'prime minister' between the nation of Fenira and Beijio. He also had a habit of walking in when he was severely not wanted as well, but this time he was going to offer the General a slight break for a change:

"My, you are a sight for sore eyes. You look absolutely dreadful, you poor poor girl." he says as he approached the young woman slumped in the chair. He hunkered down and smiled, noting her clothing. "Ah...a fellow Fenirian huh? Such luck we have crossed paths! Do you need anything? I'm Vahn Rial, consider me an envoy between our nation and that of Beijio. If you need anything at all, please, do not hesitate to ask!" he says with a smile, reaching for the woman's shoulders, and rubbed them gently for her.
Vahn Rial
Vahn Rial
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:37 am

Leland looked about, noting the number of people who cluttered the usually empty and boring partition of the main hall. He blinked, looking from face to face of people he never met, then one that he did recognize speaking over a phone. He decided to wait a while, setting his bag beside the door, placing his back against the nearby wall with his arms folded and one leg over the other as he patiently waited, letting his cigarette smolder between his lips.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Hakurei Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:44 pm

The High Priestess walks inside the large and elaborate main hall, amidst the chatter of the Scardian Legion Soldier, the Feniran Bureaucrat, the young Feniran Woman, her subordinate, and the General who also seemed to be on a phone with someone, and turned to find Leland by the door itself. She walked beside him and also leaned against the wall. "I'm sorry...to hear about Lady Izuna. How...how could this have happened?" she asked, turning to him with a sorrowful glance. "Was...was it an accident?" she asked, concerned. "And...what happened to the young Miss? As well as your village? I'm sorry I'm prying..." she says with a frown.
Miko Hakurei
Miko Hakurei
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:59 pm

Miko Hakurei wrote:The High Priestess walks inside the large and elaborate main hall, amidst the chatter of the Scardian Legion Soldier, the Feniran Bureaucrat, the young Feniran Woman, her subordinate, and the General who also seemed to be on a phone with someone, and turned to find Leland by the door itself. She walked beside him and also leaned against the wall. "I'm sorry...to hear about Lady Izuna. How...how could this have happened?" she asked, turning to him with a sorrowful glance. "Was...was it an accident?" she asked, concerned. "And...what happened to the young Miss? As well as your village? I'm sorry I'm prying..." she says with a frown.  

He closed his eyes, inhaling then exhaling sharply. "Izuna was torn to pieces. Her tattered robes and broken prayer beads were beside the riverbank where she would often go to meditate. The tracks suggested that whoever ate her wasn't human." he turned to the Priestess. "I doubt its the work of the wraith, or whatever group he represents. My 'Sight' deduced that his armor wasn't going to be pierced by any of the bullets I have on hand, the only exceptions would perhaps be the few Valor Bullets I have on hand since they can repel demonic energy. But I only have a handful for my Izhevesk Assault Rifle." he shrugs. "Besides, I didn't want to start more of a ruckus with innocent bystanders nearby." he finishes on that subject, looking back to the General. "Siamatsu Village is now a ghost town. With the exception of those who had left on journeys of their own, and myself, all the villagers, from those as young as babes to those as ancient as Old Man Beijiosaki are now digesting inside an....obnoxious giant child." he starts, glancing back at her. "Yeah...I'm just as confused by that statement, and I saw the deed first hand. Almost got a little too close. The poor sods." he sighed, looking up at the grand stairway. Beijio and their stairs, they had a fascination with them apparently. "As for Yumi, I do not know. I checked my village before I left. Couldn't find her anywhere. I don't want to assume the worst..." he frowned, closing his eyes tightly. "...where's Sango?" he asked softly.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:57 pm

Anastasia was halfway down the stairway when she paused. She could see Flight Lieutenant Hannah Rousseau, her subordinate, standing before the General, an unknown and tall somewhat handsome man (with a strange vibe radiating off of him), and a young red haired woman as well as a young Priestess. In the corner, more towards her left was a pair; the High Priestess from before, and another unknown individual who had the airs of a Gunslinger. "Who sent the G.A.? What in the world happened here?" she thought, walking down a few steps. She turned her cold, almost emotionless face towards the General and noticed he was on the phone. She saw Hannah look upon her, and she put her hand up to reassure her and wait. There were also a pair of mechanized warriors that did not look familiar standing guard, perhaps part of that Yuko Busujima's private outfit she was hearing through the door jam earlier. Like the Gunslinger, she folded her arms and leaned back, against the banister of the grand staircase in her case. She waited patiently for the General to conclude his phone call.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:45 pm

With the insuing weirdness, Barduwulf answered Rude simply with: "Honestly, you're better off heading to the palace and see for yourself, things just keep piling up. I'll notify the guards. Otherwise I need to cut this call short, I have more work to do." and hung up, rattling off issues point by point. "Miko, please heal this young woman, her stamina is drained. Faizland, Rousseau, check on the Empress, thing are only going to get worse here on out. Leland, meet me in my office after the audience. Vahn, seems that things in Fenira have deteriorated, we'll need some insight on this, think you can find some?"
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:53 pm

barduwulf wrote:With the insuing weirdness, Barduwulf answered Rude simply with: "Honestly, you're better off heading to the palace and see for yourself, things just keep piling up. I'll notify the guards. Otherwise I need to cut this call short, I have more work to do." and hung up, rattling off issues point by point. "Miko, please heal this young woman, her stamina is drained. Faizland, Rousseau, check on the Empress, thing are only going to get worse here on out. Leland, meet me in my office after the audience. Vahn, seems that things in Fenira have deteriorated, we'll need some insight on this, think you can find some?"

Leland raised an eyebrow, turning to Miko and tipping his hat before walking over to Barduwulf. "Barduwulf, your nation really has a thing for stairs.... ever tried convincing the Empress to install an escalator or gondola system?" He asked, his tone was a little cheerier now he was in the presence of someone he knew.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Faizland Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:55 pm

Anastasia nodded, waving Hannah to follow her, disembarking from the crowd to go and assist the Empress.
Anastasia Faizland
Anastasia Faizland
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:57 pm

Leland McKelly wrote:
barduwulf wrote:With the insuing weirdness, Barduwulf answered Rude simply with: "Honestly, you're better off heading to the palace and see for yourself, things just keep piling up. I'll notify the guards. Otherwise I need to cut this call short, I have more work to do." and hung up, rattling off issues point by point. "Miko, please heal this young woman, her stamina is drained. Faizland, Rousseau, check on the Empress, thing are only going to get worse here on out. Leland, meet me in my office after the audience. Vahn, seems that things in Fenira have deteriorated, we'll need some insight on this, think you can find some?"

Leland raised an eyebrow, turning to Miko and tipping his hat before walking over to Barduwulf. "Barduwulf, your nation really has a thing for stairs.... ever tried convincing the Empress to install an escalator or gondola system?" He asked, his tone was a little cheerier now he was in the presence of someone he knew.
The General turned to Leland "How do you think I stay in shape?" In a jesting manner. "But yeah, I've brought it up, a few of the nobles actually think it protects the palace from assault, that anyone who ran up those stairs would be too tired to fight the palace guards."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:01 am

barduwulf wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:

The General turned to Leland "How do you think I stay in shape?" In a jesting manner. "But yeah, I've brought it up, a few of the nobles actually think it protects the palace from assault, that anyone who ran up those stairs would be too tired to fight the palace guards."

Leland blinked. "Well, now that your bring it up that way... it actually makes sense. And since the Empress is on the top floor of this Palace....they'd only have more stairs to climb. It's almost ingenious!" he says with a small chuckle. He then returned to his original composure and lowers his head. "Actually, I think it would be best if I told you as well. What happened to the Empress anyhow?" he asked the samurai.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:05 am

Leland McKelly wrote:
barduwulf wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:

Leland blinked. "Well, now that your bring it up that way... it actually makes sense. And since the Empress is on the top floor of this Palace....they'd only have more stairs to climb. It's almost ingenious!" he says with a small chuckle. He then returned to his original composure and lowers his head. "Actually, I think it would be best if I told you as well. What happened to the Empress anyhow?" he asked the samurai.
"Oh, she beat the crap out of Rufus, yeah he's here, after dealing with a dragon attack, and I got back just in time for demonic pirates to attack. Yeah, it was as weird as it sounds. Also, don't forget with air assault, we're boned at the moment. Fortunately, the ADN is bringing in some AA guns to cover that weakness."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:20 am

barduwulf wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:
barduwulf wrote:
Leland McKelly wrote:

"Oh, she beat the crap out of Rufus, yeah he's here, after dealing with a dragon attack, and I got back just in time for demonic pirates to attack. Yeah, it was as weird as it sounds. Also, don't forget with air assault, we're boned at the moment. Fortunately, the ADN is bringing in some AA guns to cover that weakness."

He blinked. "Rufus Tenik is here..." he says in a low tone.

Everin Faust wrote: "...I see. So let me clarify...you seek power. The power to 'shake my kingdom to it's core', huh? Well then...perhaps you'll find what you seek in Beijio...""

He then nodded to the mention of AA guns. "Some modernization could do some good on the Imperial Fortress." He says before nodding up to the infirmary. "So... I bring... not so pleasant news."
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Hakurei Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:49 am

The High Priestess nodded. She brought herself over to the tired red haired woman. "Hey there, I'm the High Priestess, allow me to heal your vexes, alright?" she says with a smile. She then began to channel her own energy into Leiran, restoring her stamina and wounds.
Miko Hakurei
Miko Hakurei
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vahn Rial Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:57 pm

"Oh please, General, this is me we're talking about. If I can determine the colour of the Empress's undergarments by just glancing at her, which by the way, they're red today, then I can find out what's been happening at the homefront with ease." he says with a smug grin, before turning to the young red haired lady. He decided to wait to interrogate her when she could actually hold a proper conversation.
Vahn Rial
Vahn Rial
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Leland McKelly Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:47 pm

Leland paused, then sighed. "On second thought... I'll meet up with you after heading up to the Infirmary like you suggested." he replied, shrugging. "I'll be back in a minute or two.." he says before climbing the steps further towards the Infirmary.
Leland McKelly
Leland McKelly
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiran Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:21 pm

Miko Hakurei wrote:

The High Priestess nodded. She brought herself over to the tired red haired woman. "Hey there, I'm the High Priestess, allow me to heal your vexes, alright?" she says with a smile. She then began to channel her own energy into Leiran, restoring her stamina and wounds.

Leiran panted, looking up after taking another drink from the glass, emptying it. "Thank you." she says with a low tone, feeling her body beginning to relax finally. She could feel her strength returning to her, and her exhaustion for an arduous 3 day journey without rest was slowly ebbing away. She looked at the handsome red haired man who appeared before her and blushed a little. "When may I see the Empress?" she asked gently.
Leiran
Leiran
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:17 pm

Turning Back to Leiran, Barduwulf replied "Well, I imagine the tranquilizer will wear off soon, so we may as well go to the infirmary, everyone else is already there, miss.... uh.. Hmm. Apologies miss, but just realized I never heard you're name. But where are my manners" He offers a hand to help her up.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next