Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andacra's Italian Restaurant

+8
Keegan
Asuka
Tifa Lockheart
barduwulf
Shelke
Crimson Knight Brigade
Saeko
Rufus Tenik
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Andacra's Italian Restaurant  Empty Andacra's Italian Restaurant

Post  Rufus Tenik Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:54 pm

A nice restaurant settled in Ithteca. It was once the hangout of many Galiavan mafia, but that is not the case anymore.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Andacra's Italian Restaurant  Empty Re: Andacra's Italian Restaurant

Post  Saeko Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Saeko entered the restaurant, and ignored the man's complaint of allowing to take her 'umbrella' from her. She ignored him and went directly to the table she was specified to sit at. "C'mon...your taking all day." she thought, leaning back in her chair, closing her eyes and with her arms folded.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:32 pm

"Ahh Ms. Busujima, it is great to see you again." came the voice of the man who had given her the 500,000 to kill Alastor Grey. He sat down in front of her and grinned. "So, was he any trouble in disposing?" he replied smiling wide, hide any idea that he knew otherwise.
Crimson Knight Brigade
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:46 pm

She opened her eyes and glared back at him. "Why don't you tell me. I'm sure you were watching from across the street-or when they were fighting the dragon beast Onishe. Don't play dumb with me-that's something you'd really regret." she replied, her 'umbrella' tilting slightly at her side-making a metallic noise. She grinned. "Tell me, why are you going through all the trouble to kill him? Has he done you a wrong? Or is he just someone who's in the way of something larger at hand...does he know? I don't think so...no no no, I think you want me to snuff him out before he knows how important he really is in all of this." she replied with her eyes sharpening.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:19 pm

Saeko wrote:She opened her eyes and glared back at him. "Why don't you tell me. I'm sure you were watching from across the street-or when they were fighting the dragon beast Onishe. Don't play dumb with me-that's something you'd really regret." she replied, her 'umbrella' tilting slightly at her side-making a metallic noise. She grinned. "Tell me, why are you going through all the trouble to kill him? Has he done you a wrong? Or is he just someone who's in the way of something larger at hand...does he know? I don't think so...no no no, I think you want me to snuff him out before he knows how important he really is in all of this." she replied with her eyes sharpening.

The man tensed slightly at the sight and sound of the 'umbrella' falling. He looked at her in a disprooving manner, his face now expressing mild anger. "Since when are Assassin's hired to know the intentions of their employers or their targets? Your only doing this for the money anyhow are you not? And how dare you bring your instrument of death with you in a public restuarant! You are breaking sound conditions we made in your contract-do you know who I am? Do you think you can just combat at me with such accusations so easily?" he replied in a harsh whisper.
Crimson Knight Brigade
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:34 pm

Crimson Knight Brigade wrote:
Saeko wrote:She opened her eyes and glared back at him. "Why don't you tell me. I'm sure you were watching from across the street-or when they were fighting the dragon beast Onishe. Don't play dumb with me-that's something you'd really regret." she replied, her 'umbrella' tilting slightly at her side-making a metallic noise. She grinned. "Tell me, why are you going through all the trouble to kill him? Has he done you a wrong? Or is he just someone who's in the way of something larger at hand...does he know? I don't think so...no no no, I think you want me to snuff him out before he knows how important he really is in all of this." she replied with her eyes sharpening.

The man tensed slightly at the sight and sound of the 'umbrella' falling. He looked at her in a disprooving manner, his face now expressing mild anger. "Since when are Assassin's hired to know the intentions of their employers or their targets? Your only doing this for the money anyhow are you not? And how dare you bring your instrument of death with you in a public restuarant! You are breaking sound conditions we made in your contract-do you know who I am? Do you think you can just combat at me with such accusations so easily?" he replied in a harsh whisper.

Her eyes didn't faulter. "Breaking contracts is'nt something new for you isn't it? How dare you try and threaten me. You obviously don't know who I am." She replied grabbing her umbrella in a lightning quick manner. She stood up and pointed the umbrella at his face and it caused him to jump back a little as well as other customers in the restaurant. "You are a weak and insignificant worm. I've had about enough of your useless excuses." She replied back to him in a harsh whisper, swinging up the umbrella and balancing it on her left shoulder. She reached in her shirt and tossed out a large bundle of bills. "Keep your filthy money. I will not sallow my blade to the likes of you any further. Our time here is over. Good day, sir." she replied bringing the umbrella back down to thigh level and headed back out towards the enterance. Before she left, she brought the umbrella up and deployed it-revealing a beautiful decoration of koi fish in a yin and yang formation on top. She turned to the man once more and grinned, waving good bye before heading out into the street.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelke Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:57 am

Shelke lead her friend to the small restaurant and took a seat on one of the tables outside. She patiently waited for Bard to sit and in the mean time looked at the menu for the drinks.
Shelke
Shelke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:59 am

He sat down with his companion and browsed over the menu. "So, how's work been?"
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelke Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:04 am

Shelke sighed. "Busy; seems like the Galiavan Mob has been keeping itself alive throughout these years. The President doesn't like their influence, so instead increases our influence. Looks almost like another Tenik coming along-but who knows what the future may bring." she started. Then lowered her menu. "Oh, and I performed an autopsy of an Alien, just to let you know too." she then grinned and brought the menu back up.
Shelke
Shelke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:05 am

"Oh. Well I'm mostly diong diplomat work these days, here on business actually."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelke Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:10 am

Shelke brought down the menu and cocked an eyebrow. "Is that so? Whom are you to speak for as the Empress's special envoy?" she asked, clasping her hands in front of her and looking at Barduwulf rather intrigued.
Shelke
Shelke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:15 am

"Eh, it's just one of those routine things, meet with other diplomats, meet with some people from the ADN, probably run into Rufus if he feels like showing up solely to be annoying." He replied with a uninterested tone.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelke Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:18 am

She giggled. "Well, that's the Vice President for ya; it's gonna take him a while to realize he doesn't run the world anymore...but still strange we didn't have the bastard executed for all the crimes he had done when he ruled the world." she added, pointing to an expresso on the menu to the waiter.
Shelke
Shelke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:25 am

"I guess people are concerned what would happen if we actually needed him for something, considering what he is capable of. Fortunately, he's much more lazy these days. Unless it involves pestering Rachel."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelke Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:34 am

"Yeah, she drew him as a troll and sent me a picture of it. It's rather funny as it is fitting. Some of us in the R&D think he's trying to court her-despite his age of 46! For the Gods sake, she's only 18." she replied with a disapproving nod. She let out a sigh and then quickly jumped back into the conversation and stated: "So-is this why you're here Bard? To talk with the Vice President? Or to the President directly? The Prez should be arriving by ship sometime soon-but he's been keeping to himself now days." she added.
Shelke
Shelke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Tifa rode along the street-looking for any sign of the samurai. She was sure he would look about the same as he did 18 years ago-much like how she was the same too.
The bike stroad on past the shop, Tifa clearly seen but she just past Barduwulf without noticing him. "Where is he?" she thought, as she intensified her search.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Location : Lost Im afraid; thus I cannot reply to this question ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:45 pm

Just then, Tifa could hear a ringing phone from the bike. A cell phone popped out of a slot.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Tifa blinked looking down at the phone-she pressed the speaker on the phone:

"Hello? Katsumi, if this is you, I'm sorry-but I just remembered that I had an errand to run-" she started, a genuine hint of regret in her voice.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:08 pm

"And escape the coffee, I know. So, what are you doing in Ithteca? You just passed me." Barduwulf said, cutting her off.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Tifa, rather than apply the breaks-simply stopped the vehicle with the heels of her feet. The bike stopped suddenly, and then she lowered her shocked wide eyed face to the phone. "Wha-?!" she screamed, turning her head back to see if the samurai was behind her. He could see a man and woman down the street. "Oh crap!" she exclaimed, physically picking up the vehicle around and driving back towards the restaurant. When she was within reach she swurved and applied Fenrir's breaks. She squeeled right to a stop in front of the shop; stirring a bunch of birds into flight. She looked over to the couple, and smiled when she locked her sight onto Barduwulf. "Heh, just like I thought-how could I miss him?" she thought with a giggle. "Hey there Bard, sorry about that." she replied.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:27 pm

"Eh, Fenrir needed to get out of the garage anyway. You remember Shelke right? Why not sit down with us?"
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Tifa grinned. "Sure, why not? As long as it's not coffee we're drinking, all is good!" she said with a beaming smile, dismounting the vehicle. "She's still a bueat that Fenrir; rides like a charm!" she added, taking a seat between Barduwulf and Shelke. "Shelke...Shelke, your the DarkSEED recruit that Rufus Tenik had us T.I.R.S. Agents to persue before I personally re-arranged the shape of his nose, right?" she said with a smile.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelke Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:43 pm

Shelke almost choked on her tea. "T-tifa? I thought you were killed in the avalanche at Windscar mountain six years ago!" she half smiled. "Well isn't this day full of surprises!" she exclaimed with a nervous chuckle. She turned between the two and blinked. "Wait-you guys didn't drink from the fountain of youth and life too, did you?" she asked still blinking.
Shelke
Shelke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:54 pm

"Nah, I just have good genes."
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:02 pm

She closed her eyes and grinned. "I just work out a lot and eat right." she replied. She then opened her eyes and looked between them both. "So what are you both up to out here at sundown?" she said taking the sword sheath off her back and set it beside the chair, and took her revolver and sets it upon the table.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next