Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andacra's Italian Restaurant

+8
Keegan
Asuka
Tifa Lockheart
barduwulf
Shelke
Crimson Knight Brigade
Saeko
Rufus Tenik
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Andacra's Italian Restaurant  - Page 3 Empty Re: Andacra's Italian Restaurant

Post  Asuka Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:57 pm

Keegan wrote:
Asuka wrote:She looks to the man, and smiles a little. "Oh, I took an entrance exam for the Beijio Public Service Agency, to follow in my father's footsteps. But neither the Prime Minister nor the Empress wanted my services. So needless to say, I didn't get the job. I'm used to being around weaponry, my father left a lot of guns and swords after his passing." she says leaning a little closer to the table.
Happy that he is on a familiar subject Keegan relaxed a little "sorry that it turned out that way, with your entrance exam. I personally am not the type for public works. My hours are mine to control, I have damn good pay, and most of all I have no one telling me what to do." then after skimming over the menu he asks "so what did your father do for a living to amass such weaponry?" The battle hardened sniper starts to blush "or is that a bit private?"

She smiled and shook her head. "No, it's fine. He was many things I was told. Even a War Criminal." she says with a slight chuckle. She hadn't really thought about her father for a long time, she never got to know him personally...she was only an infant when he died in the Final Raid... She took a menu and started to look it over as well. "Well, lets see...from what I've been told he was a Captain of a Samurai Unit that served during the Beijio Civil War. He was...against the Imperial Forces of Beijio and Tenik so...I guess you could consider him a 'bad guy'. But after the war, he turned himself in and extended his services to the Empire in their 'more modernized' unit of the Public Service Agency." she pauses, and looks up at the blushed sniper and giggles lightly, closing her eyes. "He was a Spy for the Prime Minister." she reopened her eyes and let out a sigh. "He was trained in a number of styles and weapons; he preferred swords over guns, but he was said to use anything at his disposal to get the job done." she finished.
Asuka
Asuka
Corproral
Corproral

http://www.Asukakuramfan@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Keegan Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:01 pm

Asuka wrote:

She smiled and shook her head. "No, it's fine. He was many things I was told. Even a War Criminal." she says with a slight chuckle. She hadn't really thought about her father for a long time, she never got to know him personally...she was only an infant when he died in the Final Raid... She took a menu and started to look it over as well. "Well, lets see...from what I've been told he was a Captain of a Samurai Unit that served during the Beijio Civil War. He was...against the Imperial Forces of Beijio and Tenik so...I guess you could consider him a 'bad guy'. But after the war, he turned himself in and extended his services to the Empire in their 'more modernized' unit of the Public Service Agency." she pauses, and looks up at the blushed sniper and giggles lightly, closing her eyes. "He was a Spy for the Prime Minister." she reopened her eyes and let out a sigh. "He was trained in a number of styles and weapons; he preferred swords over guns, but he was said to use anything at his disposal to get the job done." she finished.

"He sounds like a good man" said the sniper respectfully "skill with multiple weapons is a rare thing, I was forced into knowing how to use any and all weapons during my time being trained" then after ordering he added "In battle there is no "Good" or "Bad" sides, everyone thinks that the other team has gone ape shit and they are fighting for good. I am thankful that I have not been forced to have an opinion, But on a lighter note you look good in that jacket" Said Keegan with a giggle.
Keegan
Keegan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Asuka Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:26 pm

Keegan wrote:

"He sounds like a good man" said the sniper respectfully "skill with multiple weapons is a rare thing, I was forced into knowing how to use any and all weapons during my time being trained" then after ordering he added "In battle there is no "Good" or "Bad" sides, everyone thinks that the other team has gone ape shit and they are fighting for good. I am thankful that I have not been forced to have an opinion, But on a lighter note you look good in that jacket" Said Keegan with a giggle.

Asuka nodded slowly. "I've never thought it that way." she thought, when he brings up the compliment. She blushed a little and chuckled back. "Aww, you don't look to bad yourself." she admits with a slight giggle.

Asuka
Asuka
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Keegan Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:41 pm

Asuka wrote:

Asuka nodded slowly. "I've never thought it that way." she thought, when he brings up the compliment. She blushed a little and chuckled back. "Aww, you don't look to bad yourself." she admits with a slight giggle.

"thanks, I usually wear combat gear but today seemed like a *makes air quotes* peaceful day"
Keegan
Keegan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:43 pm

As if on cue, the woman in red from the gunshop walks past a bow window, peering inside at the two from the shop. She wasn't very interested in the woman, but the man...the man and his armor as well as his big rifle intrigued her. To try and avoid further conflict she walks on without turning back to look at them.

Lyra
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Asuka Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:49 pm

She sighed. "If only there could be a true peaceful day in this age of war over commerce and trade." she sighs again. She really wasn't into the politics, but it was impossible to walk outside and not see an ADN soldier patrolling or read the paper without seeing that another city is burning due to tensions and conflict with A.D.N and local thugs or even the Crimson Knight Brigade mercenary group. She looks up at him and smiles though. "So, you had an interesting sniper rifle back at the range. Self custom?" she asked, leaning onto the table, her hands pressed against her chin, holding her head up while her breasts pressed against the table and against each other; increasing the amount of cleavage that her shirt normally exposed by just an inch or two more.
Asuka
Asuka
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Keegan Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:13 pm

Asuka wrote:She sighed. "If only there could be a true peaceful day in this age of war over commerce and trade." she sighs again. She really wasn't into the politics, but it was impossible to walk outside and not see an ADN soldier patrolling or read the paper without seeing that another city is burning due to tensions and conflict with A.D.N and local thugs or even the Crimson Knight Brigade mercenary group. She looks up at him and smiles though. "So, you had an interesting sniper rifle back at the range. Self custom?" she asked, leaning onto the table, her hands pressed against her chin, holding her head up while her breasts pressed against the table and against each other; increasing the amount of cleavage that her shirt normally exposed by just an inch or two more.
Trying not to stare at Asuka's cleavage and more towards her eyes he answered her question with "Yep, I actually studied to be a gunsmith after my basic training and I have all of the requirements to become one, I Hand machined this baby out of a block of a Windscar Goldenwood Tree which I gathered myself, A block of grade A Tungsten-Beryllium Alloy, and a custom
Molded Carbon nano tube stock insert. It took me two straight years to create but I formed it perfectly to form to my exact body specifications. You can field strip it in a full blown sandstorm and it will still fire truly perfectly!
Sorry for my enthusiasm but it is kinda my pride and joy" said Keegan apologetically. "Soooooo, whats your favorite weapon?" He said after taking a long breath.
Keegan
Keegan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Asuka Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:27 pm

(out of character: Nicely done description Wink)
She chuckled. "Nah don't be sorry. It's great to have a partner to depend on." she says with a wink. She raised her eyebrows slightly at the response back. She leaned back a little and pulled out a picture from her jacket pocket. "Well, it hasn't came in to the shop yet-but I had ordered one of those new 'Black Bolt' Handcannon's that were released on the market recently" she pauses unfolding the photo for him to see:

Andacra's Italian Restaurant  - Page 3 BlackBolt50AEHandCannon-1.jpg?t=1345665541

"Tad plain looking, kinda heavy, almost ridiculously overpowered when it comes to a handgun for a civilian; but I love the 'roar' and feel as this gun kicks back. Put me in a tight spot with something in the wilderness that is going to rip me apart-I'm guaranteeing that this weapon will even out the odds." she says with a grin.

Soon there orders arrived, and she dug in. She makes sure her mouth is clear of food before she then asks him: "So, anywhere you staying tonight?"
Asuka
Asuka
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Keegan Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:49 pm

(OOC:Thanks)
"well, I have a house here in Itheca which i bought recently" Said Keegan after taking a drink of water "Its pretty nice" he said normally "It's also the most secure place out here" he whispered quietly to Asuka "If you want I cold show you it" He offered after taking and swallowing a few bites. (https://galiavan2657.forumotion.com/t368-keegan-s-house#3612)
Keegan
Keegan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Asuka Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:57 pm

She swallowed and then took a sip from her drink before turning to him with a grin. "Oh nice! Your lucky to have a place to yourself." she starts and then narrows her eyes in a flirtatious manner as he presents her the offer. She giggles lightly leaning on the table. "All right, I'll take you up on that offer." she finishes the rest of her drink and then looks up at his eyes. "Yeah, when your ready-lead the way." She finished.
Asuka
Asuka
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Keegan Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Asuka wrote:She swallowed and then took a sip from her drink before turning to him with a grin. "Oh nice! Your lucky to have a place to yourself." she starts and then narrows her eyes in a flirtatious manner as he presents her the offer. She giggles lightly leaning on the table. "All right, I'll take you up on that offer." she finishes the rest of her drink and then looks up at his eyes. "Yeah, when your ready-lead the way." She finished.
After paying the check Keegan led Asuka out the door (OOC:so it's to my place now?)
Keegan
Keegan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Asuka Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:32 pm

Keegan wrote:
Asuka wrote:She swallowed and then took a sip from her drink before turning to him with a grin. "Oh nice! Your lucky to have a place to yourself." she starts and then narrows her eyes in a flirtatious manner as he presents her the offer. She giggles lightly leaning on the table. "All right, I'll take you up on that offer." she finishes the rest of her drink and then looks up at his eyes. "Yeah, when your ready-lead the way." She finished.
After paying the check Keegan led Asuka out the door (OOC:so it's to my place now?)

(oocc: sure, unless you want to bump into somebody along the way or what not Razz If not, then let us move on! ^^)

Asuka stood up and walked a little closer to Keegan as they made their way out the door.
Asuka
Asuka
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Keegan Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:56 pm

ooc:lets just go straight to my place
Keegan
Keegan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:56 am

After a few minutes of wandering the markets exteriors, Edgar found the place Morganna had told him about. With gusto, and a growling stomach, Edgar entered the restaurant and awaited patiently at the counter for service. His belly however, was not so patient, and made it's displeasure well known.

Ed was embarrassed, but admitted he hadn't ate anything for more than 48 hours, most of that back home, since he didn't want to risk throwing up on arrival here on Galivan.

he looked about the restaurant with a critical eye, comparing what he saw to what he remembered of various Italian eateries he knew of back home...
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:15 am

A young woman in a black silk vest, white dress shirt and a black skirt walked up to him. She was pretty, but most notably were the pair of cat like ears on top of her head instead of human ones at either side; large feline golden eyes, and sharp fangs mixed with human teeth when she smiled; her tail furling and swaying playfully behind her. "Welcome to Andacras Italian Restaurant, formerly known as Ginos; I'm Liara and I shall be your waitress for your evening!" she says in a bubbly manner. Behind her, a couple of humans in similar garb were rushing out of the kitchen as a man in white chefs garb yelled at them shaking his fist. He used a strange language mixed with his English speaking words, and was almost as tall as Ed. He had long blond hair and had pointed ears and a somewhat narrow face. He looks over at Edgar, seemingly drawn to him for a moment before he shook his head and then returned to the kitchen.

The seating was set up like a classic Italian Restaurant, minus some of the Roman Statues and other such artwork. Instead there was a few landscape paintings, and a statue depicting a winged man with a long beard like Edgars, wearing what looked like robes or a kimono and had an incredibly long blade in proportion to his body. It was set in ivory, and was as large as Ed himself, taking up most of the space at one side of the restaurant.

"What would you like?" Liara asked, grinning while her tail acted on it's own, pen and paper at the ready. Meanwhile a large froglike creature continued to drunkenly argue with his compatriots about some sort of army with other creatures of his species in the corner. A young waiter shook his head as he walked by Ed. "Tch, why can't they ever keep it down..." he looked angry and took no notice of Ed as he passed him and went back to the kitchen for another order.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:24 am

Random Mobs wrote:A young woman in a black silk vest, white dress shirt and a black skirt walked up to him. She was pretty, but most notably were the pair of cat like ears on top of her head instead of human ones at either side; large feline golden eyes, and sharp fangs mixed with human teeth when she smiled; her tail furling and swaying playfully behind her. "Welcome to Andacras Italian Restaurant, formerly known as Ginos; I'm Liara and I shall be your waitress for your evening!" she says in a bubbly manner. Behind her, a couple of humans in similar garb were rushing out of the kitchen as a man in white chefs garb yelled at them shaking his fist. He used a strange language mixed with his English speaking words, and was almost as tall as Ed. He had long blond hair and had pointed ears and a somewhat narrow face. He looks over at Edgar, seemingly drawn to him for a moment before he shook his head and then returned to the kitchen.

The seating was set up like a classic Italian Restaurant, minus some of the Roman Statues and other such artwork. Instead there was a few landscape paintings, and a statue depicting a winged man with a long beard like Edgars, wearing what looked like robes or a kimono and had an incredibly long blade in proportion to his body. It was set in ivory, and was as large as Ed himself, taking up most of the space at one side of the restaurant.

"What would you like?" Liara asked, grinning while her tail acted on it's own, pen and paper at the ready. Meanwhile a large froglike creature continued to drunkenly argue with his compatriots about some sort of army with other creatures of his species in the corner. A young waiter shook his head as he walked by Ed. "Tch, why can't they ever keep it down..." he looked angry and took no notice of Ed as he passed him and went back to the kitchen for another order.

Edgar smiled at the woman pleasantly, and simply replied "the largest servings of your Spaghetti Bolognese with plenty of parmesan, and a jug of cola on the rocks please ma'am."

Ed noted the Chef's stare for a moment, before looking up at the statue and rubbing his beard slightly as he awaited to be seated. His attention turned to the arguing amphibians who for a moment reminded him of the Gamma and Omega Hunter BOWs, but they seemed to be linguistically capable, and more content with arguing among themselves. He noted the young male waiter making his round grumping as he went about the loud amphibians. Ed shrugged his shoulders, the small pauldrons popping abit as they rubbed together against the dark chainmail, and followed the female waitress to his table.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:20 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:A young woman in a black silk vest, white dress shirt and a black skirt walked up to him. She was pretty, but most notably were the pair of cat like ears on top of her head instead of human ones at either side; large feline golden eyes, and sharp fangs mixed with human teeth when she smiled; her tail furling and swaying playfully behind her. "Welcome to Andacras Italian Restaurant, formerly known as Ginos; I'm Liara and I shall be your waitress for your evening!" she says in a bubbly manner. Behind her, a couple of humans in similar garb were rushing out of the kitchen as a man in white chefs garb yelled at them shaking his fist. He used a strange language mixed with his English speaking words, and was almost as tall as Ed. He had long blond hair and had pointed ears and a somewhat narrow face. He looks over at Edgar, seemingly drawn to him for a moment before he shook his head and then returned to the kitchen.

Edgar smiled at the woman pleasantly, and simply replied "the largest servings of your Spaghetti Bolognese with plenty of parmesan, and a jug of cola on the rocks please ma'am."

Ed noted the Chef's stare for a moment, before looking up at the statue and rubbing his beard slightly as he awaited to be seated. His attention turned to the arguing amphibians who for a moment reminded him of the Gamma and Omega Hunter BOWs, but they seemed to be linguistically capable, and more content with arguing among themselves. He noted the young male waiter making his round grumping as he went about the loud amphibians. Ed shrugged his shoulders, the small pauldrons popping abit as they rubbed together against the dark chainmail, and followed the female waitress to his table.

She grinned, her ears twitching. "Spaghetti Bolognese with max parmesan and soda, sounds delicious!" she says enthusiastically, jotting it down before leading him to his seat. "Alrighty, here's your table sir!" she says before looking it over on the checklist. "The amount totals to 45 Gilex!" she says with a smile, handing out her palm for either notes or coin.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:43 am

Random Mobs wrote:She grinned, her ears twitching. "Spaghetti Bolognese with max parmesan and soda, sounds delicious!" she says enthusiastically, jotting it down before leading him to his seat. "Alrighty, here's your table sir!" she says before looking it over on the checklist. "The amount totals to 45 Gilex!" she says with a smile, handing out her palm for either notes or coin.

Edgar smiled again as he sat down, withdrawing the coinpurse Morganna had given him from his hip pouch, he placed 50 Gilex in coins in the waitress's hands. "Keep the tip." he said smiling before he let his eyes unfocus ahead of him, feeling the world around him more fully. Not with the sounds and movements of the people directly around him, but more the feeling of the lifeforms of the world, and the planet itself.

It was a stark contrast to Earth in his mind, the souls here burned slightly brighter, seemingly reveling in the natural leylines of spiritual energies, just as Morganna had said. But he could also feel the malign influences of Hell encroaching on that power, drawing it in, and sucking it dry. A frown crossed his features as his eyes peered not into the people or objects around him, but the minds of eneryone on the planet, learning common threads and how they linked. He tried to learn about things like history, geography, topography, politics, the situations of the world he had entered. He would need solid intel before he made his moves to try and stop his mother, but several alarming things had occurred in this planets history. His mental probings came up with several things, Tenik. DarkSEED, Wargods, Demon realms... And so much more...
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:43 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:She grinned, her ears twitching. "Spaghetti Bolognese with max parmesan and soda, sounds delicious!" she says enthusiastically, jotting it down before leading him to his seat. "Alrighty, here's your table sir!" she says before looking it over on the checklist. "The amount totals to 45 Gilex!" she says with a smile, handing out her palm for either notes or coin.

Edgar smiled again as he sat down, withdrawing the coinpurse Morganna had given him from his hip pouch, he placed 50 Gilex in coins in the waitress's hands. "Keep the tip." he said smiling before he let his eyes unfocus ahead of him, feeling the world around him more fully. Not with the sounds and movements of the people directly around him, but more the feeling of the lifeforms of the world, and the planet itself.

It was a stark contrast to Earth in his mind, the souls here burned slightly brighter, seemingly reveling in the natural leylines of spiritual energies, just as Morganna had said. But he could also feel the malign influences of Hell encroaching on that power, drawing it in, and sucking it dry. A frown crossed his features as his eyes peered not into the people or objects around him, but the minds of eneryone on the planet, learning common threads and how they linked. He tried to learn about things like history, geography, topography, politics, the situations of the world he had entered. He would need solid intel before he made his moves to try and stop his mother, but several alarming things had occurred in this planets history. His mental probings came up with several things, Tenik. DarkSEED, Wargods, Demon realms... And so much more...

"Thanks!" The Neko perked up and gracefully made her way back to the kitchen.

As Edgar dived into the minds of many, he would see flashes of things that had occurred prior to the Demonic Hordes invasion. For the most part, many of the common folk were not totally aware of the malignant forces as it seemed to be covered up by the various World Governments. The Tri-Continental Trust, a unifying pact that allied Gailden with Scardia and Rolan. The three Continents are allied with one another and is currently run by President Revan Uptincross. The ADN, Allied Defence Network was established soon after the TCT was formed, which act as the TCT's unified army. However, Beijio City didn't like the idea of having to change it's traditions and bow to a different leader, same went for Scardia. President Uptincross allowed Beijio City and it's islands to be free from the pact, as long as they remained an ally and allowed ADN facilities built there, where as Scardia's military was engulfed by the ADN, yet allowed it's Kingdom to remain intact. However, the Scardians found a loop hole and are protected by the Scardian Foreign Legion. There is 'friendly' competition between the ADN and SFL, but they are both, at current, allies of one another.

The ADN's military program is somewhat based off the DarkSEED Military Procedure, as most of it's current high ranking members are DarkSEED Vets or members of the Anti-Tenik Resistance from years ago-

-suddenly there was nothing. Edgar would blink, and find himself no longer in the Restaurant, but in a vast library and sitting before a long polished table with various volumes of books upon the surface.

"You seem lost, yet you've found yourself into my Library it seems." Said a low, masculine voice from above. There was a spiral staircase ahead of him that lead up to a second floor of sorts and a man standing over a balcony. He was wearing robes of a scholar and had a long silver beard and shoulder length hair. He was holding a large tome, which he was closing when he took interest on the half-man half-demon before him. "I'll cut to the chase, I'm Esdar, the War God of Endings, and the Pursuit of Knowledge; somewhat of a patron saint of scholars, scientists, and architects; Evil or Good. You've managed to tap into my seal; after all my continued existence is fragmented into the minds of those who still believe in me. While you were scanning all these minds for the truth, you inadvertently unified all possible shards with your psionics, and thus gained entry to which no one has ever breached." He then appeared before Edgar, tall and white eyed as he looked down at him. "Such a feat should be rewarded. Tell me, otherworlder, Edward Holden...what is it that you seek to know about Galiavan? I would allow you to peruse my vast library yourself, unfortunately our time with one another will not be long." he finishes, arms behind his back and stood erect, with his piercing white eyes upon Edgar.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:54 am

Random Mobs wrote:"Thanks!" The Neko perked up and gracefully made her way back to the kitchen.

As Edgar dived into the minds of many, he would see flashes of things that had occurred prior to the Demonic Hordes invasion. For the most part, many of the common folk were not totally aware of the malignant forces as it seemed to be covered up by the various World Governments. The Tri-Continental Trust, a unifying pact that allied Gailden with Scardia and Rolan. The three Continents are allied with one another and is currently run by President Revan Uptincross. The ADN, Allied Defence Network was established soon after the TCT was formed, which act as the TCT's unified army. However, Beijio City didn't like the idea of having to change it's traditions and bow to a different leader, same went for Scardia. President Uptincross allowed Beijio City and it's islands to be free from the pact, as long as they remained an ally and allowed ADN facilities built there, where as Scardia's military was engulfed by the ADN, yet allowed it's Kingdom to remain intact. However, the Scardians found a loop hole and are protected by the Scardian Foreign Legion. There is 'friendly' competition between the ADN and SFL, but they are both, at current, allies of one another.

The ADN's military program is somewhat based off the DarkSEED Military Procedure, as most of it's current high ranking members are DarkSEED Vets or members of the Anti-Tenik Resistance from years ago-

-suddenly there was nothing. Edgar would blink, and find himself no longer in the Restaurant, but in a vast library and sitting before a long polished table with various volumes of books upon the surface.

"You seem lost, yet you've found yourself into my Library it seems." Said a low, masculine voice from above. There was a spiral staircase ahead of him that lead up to a second floor of sorts and a man standing over a balcony. He was wearing robes of a scholar and had a long silver beard and shoulder length hair. He was holding a large tome, which he was closing when he took interest on the half-man half-demon before him. "I'll cut to the chase, I'm Esdar, the War God of Endings, and the Pursuit of Knowledge; somewhat of a patron saint of scholars, scientists, and architects; Evil or Good. You've managed to tap into my seal; after all my continued existence is fragmented into the minds of those who still believe in me. While you were scanning all these minds for the truth, you inadvertently unified all possible shards with your psionics, and thus gained entry to which no one has ever breached." He then appeared before Edgar, tall and white eyed as he looked down at him. "Such a feat should be rewarded. Tell me, otherworlder, Edward Holden...what is it that you seek to know about Galiavan? I would allow you to peruse my vast library yourself, unfortunately our time with one another will not be long." he finishes, arms behind his back and stood erect, with his piercing white eyes upon Edgar.

Edgar perused the memories and thoughts of what he had already acquired, before he was psionically drawn to this strange place. He knew he was still sitting in the restaurant physically, which made the library he currently viewed a mental construct created by this 'man' who named himself Esdar.

"Intriguing, it appears there is more to this planet than what I first suspected" Edgar answered initially. "My initial reason for performing the psionic scan was to learn about things like history, geography, topography, politics, the situations of this world. I do not wish to inadvertently cause undue damage or distress during my mission here, and knowing the world would help alleviate many such associated problems. Having the required knowledge to avoid unnecessary complications, to dangerous entanglements would be beneficial to all parties... Well, except for those I came here to stop. I do not have much in the way of time unfortunately, my enemy knows I'm here on this planet..."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:13 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:"Thanks!" The Neko perked up and gracefully made her way back to the kitchen.

Edgar perused the memories and thoughts of what he had already acquired, before he was psionically drawn to this strange place. He knew he was still sitting in the restaurant physically, which made the library he currently viewed a mental construct created by this 'man' who named himself Esdar.

"Intriguing, it appears there is more to this planet than what I first suspected" Edgar answered initially. "My initial reason for performing the psionic scan was to learn about things like history, geography, topography, politics, the situations of this world. I do not wish to inadvertently cause undue damage or distress during my mission here, and knowing the world would help alleviate many such associated problems. Having the required knowledge to avoid unnecessary complications, to dangerous entanglements would be beneficial to all parties... Well, except for those I came here to stop. I do not have much in the way of time unfortunately, my enemy knows I'm here on this planet..."

"What you do with the knowledge you seek is of no concern to me. As is customary, with the pursuit of knowledge, comes great risk. This is why I am also the War God of endings. I will not chastise the path taken, be it good or evil. If that is what you seek...then allow me to translate the knowledge you need...directly." he says, reaching out for Edgar and then touched his right hand to the other man's skull-

-Ed's vision darkened and he was then swimming in knowledge. Current events flashed like reels of film; with the Red Continent, Fenira, it's mages clad in red assassinated by it's warrior mage gild. The one leading the charge now was at the seat of power. She is of the same blood who originally lead the DarkSEED's elite special forces unit: the Crimson Knight Brigade.

Elsewhere, where the grass and leaves were not red, but there was no foliage at all. A frozen wasteland of ice and snow, a palace in flames and it's royal family murdered in a similar coup d'etat as were the Council of Magi. The changing of the guard to that of a Northern Peoples now showing fealty to the Ministration, the Prime Minister now in charge, however, like Fenira, a member of the original family in power still lives and has not been found yet by the current administration.  

Backing up, Edgar would see countless maps, and an overhead layout of the planet, Galiavan. It was a tad larger than Earth, with two moons. The planet itself had frozen landmass at it's northernmost peak, where the Izhevesk lived; a people very similar to the Eastern Slavic countries and Russia from where he was from; complete with a village that very much resembled the one in Romania he had known as a younger lad. This landmass had no name, and the locals simply called the region as it is: The Northern Ice Caps. This landmass connected to a larger one, a large stretch of land that had mountains to the west following right through its center alongside a harsh desert, before leading into white capped mountains and valleys, and spectacular forests and grasslands in the far east. This land is called 'Domescadia', and it is a continent with various peoples of man and Elf. The all but dead descendants of the Ancient Domescadian tribes who thrived those deserts still preach their culture, and of the temples and cities they once had; long since destroyed by both the hands of Man and God. There also resides the Elves of Minktail; the Minktail forest which all Elf Species originated, and it's sacred woods which stretch for several miles till they reach the tamer woodlands of Windscar, and the simple folk who reside there.

South of this continent was Rolan, a somewhat small continent, that had only one major mountain, and was mostly grassland and forest to it's east. Its biggest city was Breland City; a coastal town located on the South West section of the 'island' as locals call it. A city similar to Miami appeared before Edgar, however it was much smaller. A large college overlooks the city. A brief image of it ablaze in the shadow of a one winged creature with a deadly long blade appeared before it returned to normal.

Suddenly the images panned further southward, into the Scardian Ocean. A large continent, roughly bigger than Rolan appeared. Plateaus, mountain ridges, rolling grassy fields and deep green and jade forests stretched out upon this proud land. The 'Land of Heroes', the "Blue Country", the "Kingdom of Scardia". This continent/country was the only other nation to have conquered the known Galiavan world before Alexander II Tenik, retook control and set the undying legacy of Tenik upon the entire planet. This land was named after Scar'd; a slave turned king, turned War God. One of very few mortal beings to have become 'greater than man', his ascension reaches to those native of Scardia and endows them with great power as well. Those born on Scardia's soils are blessed 'Scardian', and those who are such are born with enhanced strength, quick reflexes and a capacity to outpace any human born anywhere else, a resistance to any cold weather, and in fact, the Scardians can be heal their wounds with snowfall, and with water. They have the greatest Navy in these regions, and their close quarters warriors are the stuff of legends. They have the means to conquer Galiavan again if they so chose; but they are a proud civilization and do not betray those whom they have considered brothers, like those from Rolan and Beijio, whom has been their strongest ally. However history shows, they were the fiercest of rivals back in an age without Tenik or Gods of War to back them.

To the East of Scardia, past the archipelago of islands known as the "Beiji-Scardia Islands" was the continent of Fenira. It is the identical size of Scardia, with similar geography but with more grassland than Mountains or Forests. Most peculiar was the flora of the land. Everything, from grass to leaf was a shade of red. Those who stand upon Fenira's land will see the three only times of day in Fenira: Dusk, Dawn, and Night. This is due to a magical barrier that the Feniran's self placed upon the land, in fealty to their Goddess, and it's because of this, most are not 'well adjusted' to other times of day. The Feniran's, like their arch-nemesis, Scardia, was named after a mortal turned War Goddess, Fenira. Fenira, in her mortal life, was a talented sorceress with long, brilliant red hair and fiery eyes. Supposedly she was born with the power of a Quetzalcoatl within her, and was able to perform many great things. She was in a demi-goddess state, before full ascension, during the time of Scar'd. It is unknown to mortal ears and knowledge if the two had become lovers, but what lay before Edgars eyes showed a story of a man who wanted to be reunited with his soul mate after she had ascended. She too, because of her greatness, left all those born in Fenira a blessed gift: the gift of sorcery. Most humans and some non-human beings on Galiavan are not genetically disposed to using magic; though some are able to unlock their 'Magic Circuits' within their genes and utilize magic, while others are born with it, and are simply more attuned. Those born in Fenira are guaranteed to be users of Arcana and Magic from the first moment they draw breath, to the day they die. This country's people are usually not as strong as those from other regions of Galiavan. They are continent that has been poked fun at, and is seen at times as not a threat in the standard means. Scardia was, at a time, fiercely at war with this country, as relations between the two have never been easy by any means. One could say, it was like watching brothers feuding over nothing, and neither side letting up. However, despite being considered the punchline of a 'Polish joke', the country seems to have a wrathful curse. Of the several generations of people who live in Fenira, there is one who harnesses power that is like that of the Scardians and Fenirans. A skilled warrior in physical and magical means, this being doesn't have a 'label' as they have been severely overlooked time and again in history. They are in truth, the incarnation of unity between both countries at long last; the offspring of Scar'd and Fenira through the Spiritual Plane. Unfortunate is that this 'being' this person usually becomes drunk with their powers and becomes a tyrannical leader or merciless war lord. Those who have been given this 'blessing' or 'curse' had always achieved greatness, though usually by terrible means. This current year's incarnation was the current leader of the Feniran continent now; Agusta Salazar; though she is still young, her name hasn't yet carried weight... unlike her illegitimate father, Richard Lionheart; former Fifth Degree Captain within the DarkSEED, and General of the Crimson Knight Brigade.

Finally, further south was a long continent similar to that of Domescadia. This was the continent Edgar currently was on. Gailden. Gailden, has a very similar layout to Domescadia, but it is somewhat smaller. To the far West was the Oriental in appearance, Nation of Beijio. It is set against a rocky mountainside peninsula, and had a culture mainly Japanese but with Chinese and Korean influences. The Imperial Palace sets high up the side of a mountain overlooking Beijio. It was once the symbol of power, of oppression to those living within it's shadow till the current bloodline re-established the honor code and took control nearly a century ago. The current leader is Empress Sigara, who's husband had been murdered by one of his own General's five years ago, after a sloppy coup attempt occurred by the General Busujima. Busujima however, had been influenced by his eldest daughter, and bewitched in a dark tale of incest, deceit and betrayal that is an epic in of itself. The harsh Beijio Desert kept a land invasion at bay, and the high cliffs are rocky and not made for massive armies to climb over, making these areas natural barriers for the Beijionese. Like the Scardians, they have a great physical army, and navy that is capable of going toe to toe with the Scardian Empires. As stated, the two were once rivals, but had settled their differences after Sephiroth had attacked man for the first time in the year 2282.

Across this desert, one comes across an ancient forest/jungle: The Amaine Forest. Sometimes referred to as 'Amain', this was the ancient home of the Forerunners, an ancient empire whose technology had rivalled the Godly Warship of War Gods and was eventually wiped out by ancient demonic legions whom they had inadvertently beckoned. The DarkSEED technology is somewhat based upon the discovery of the Forerunners, and thus the Crystal City of Lights, Asrond was built by Tenik Industrial around 2476. Asrond was the pinnacle of Tenik technology; a city of lights above while a city of darkness lied beneath it. The slums located beneath the surface were actually the surface homes of the Forerunners before them; even further down, in areas only restricted by Tenik, is the hidden city of the Ancients, the Forrunner's city of Chathair i Bhfolach, but labelled as 'Reactor 0' by Tenik Incorporated in 2630. A large reactor which drained the planet's spiritual life force was built here, and it is here that met the end of General Lionheart, who had plunged into it's blue-green sea by Barduwulf Garamonde and Shane Highsworth. As for the Forerunners themselves, no one knows what became of them. They were supposedly a society of half-elven individuals for it dictates one of it's kind being to live far longer than the normal human standards, but still appearing human in form. However, this is a topic which has no more further 'use' of delving into, so the 'slideshow' carried on.

Past the Wastelands outside the Amaine, and into the peaked mountains and mountain range of Ithteca. Ithteca City lies high on a mountain top that was cleared out for the city. It is the city in which Edgar was currently sitting in too. It is a city that is best known for it's mining, and fishing. The Ithtecans had created a large 'lift' which scales the mountainside and carries with it a large volume of water which can carry large fishing vessels, cargo, and civilian ships up the side of the mountain relatively quickly. The technology is Forerunner based, mixed with some Tenik additions, allowing this otherwise isolated, yet creative city much wealth. Ithtecan steel is strong, similar to stainless steel and titanium from earth, and is the major export ore from the city other than coal, gravel, granite, and iron. Silver and Gold deposits exist deep within the mountain, as well as another Forerunner City, Radharc, which lays abandoned and in complete darkness.

Behind Ithteca, going further south is Galdino Desert. The Desert is a long stretch, taking up most of Gailden's South East section, and is circular in circumference. Towards it's center, is a tall mountain with a hole cut through it known as Mount Risa. This was once the 'Cursed Desert', the 'Ageless Desert', as any who crossed it would rapidly age, then wither to nothing. Vehicles, and satellites in it's direct path would wither away to nothing and simply deteriorate anything that crossed these accursed sands. At the mountain, however, there was a fountain that not only negated these terrible effects, but also gave it's user an immortal life, and a youthful life. Only two have crossed this desert, but three have drank from these sacred waters now since dried up. The first was a human turned Vampire, who lost his job, love and life in that dessert when it was a grassy prairie and had the largest city in the modern world: Galdino City. His name was never recorded by mortals, but he did have one: Grimoire Valentine. Grimoire crossed it with a body that did not deteriorate easily, despite being but a step above a thrall. He managed to drink from the fountain, and thus he is a low ranking Vampire with power to rival that of a Count or true blood. He is able to withstand the suns rays and not force himself to drink the blood of others while retaining his strength as a ashen one. However, since the fountain dried up, no one ever ventures that way any more. The curse died when Sephiroth met his 'end' in 2639; by the hands of mortals, no less in the city that could have ended up like Galdino had it not been for them; the 'War Heroes' of the Sephiroth War and Final Raid.  

The DarkSEED, were originally established as a nameless mercenary company funded by Rufus Tenik in 2629; just after Beijio had plunged into a Civil War. They were allied with the Imperialists of Beijio, and fought a bloody campaign against the Hiitengumi and rebel faction of the Beijio-Scardia Islands; Islands that were still part of the Beijio Empire at the time. However, they were inexperienced at first, and many died. To counteract this, Rufus dived into his family's archives, and contacted the blood relatives of former scientists and researchers who worked for Tenik Industrial in the past. He managed to collect research notes and get in touch with Scientists of questionable backgrounds and began genetic testing to create a soldier who could win the war for Beijio. They failed many times, but eventually they found a way to alter the body to become stronger, faster, and deadlier after collecting rare samples of DNA from one of the War Gods who had vanished from Galiavan's surface centuries ago. They injected the altered genetic data into the Mercs, and sent them into battle while Tenik had hired members from Chesluk Industries and Quicksilver Firearms Company to come up with new battle weapons and armour. These soldiers were the 'First Seeds' of a new type of soldier in the battlefield, and they brought results. By the year 2633, the war was won for the Imperialists, and Beijio's Emperor maintained his power. Young Tenik on the other hand was both appalled and fascinated by the results of the Seeds, though many of these soldiers had adverse side effects that ended up killing them in the end as the power they held was too great. Rufus had the chief scientist involved in the project, Hojo, refine the altered War God data, and eventually watered it down enough with no averse side effects with exception of permanent eye coloration, which left many who were treated to this injection with Red or Light Red (almost pink) coloured eyes. The injection was named the 'Crimson Gene' and side effects were coined: "Crimson Eyed Syndrome", "Crimson Syndrome" and simply "Red Eyes". Having put such an investment into these mercs and seeing quite the business opportunity, he sanctioned these troops into a Private Army under his direct employ. He half jokingly named the military group, 'DarkSEED'. Once this occurred, Tenik's ethics were mostly thrown out the window by that point.

On the topic of the Tenik's, the Tenik family line was established centuries ago, when War Gods had gone through a 'longing' stage. The Gods wanted to play human, and they waged war against one another, using mortals as the literal chess pieces. An entire race was brought nearly to extinction due to the War Gods misuse of their own divine power, and it was a Mortal man who stepped up and quelled them. Rufus-Alexander Tenik, a man like Scar'd, started out like a slave, but then became a Scholar and Soldier rose up and convinced Freyd the Wise, to listen to their plight. Freyd was moved, and established peace between man and God. However, he still allowed the contracting of War Gods to the infant mortals, to have them 'serve' in their armies as a deterrent if the need were to arise. Rufus-Alexander was hailed as a saviour, and with his sons did the empire of Tenik grow.

However, as Freyd found out later on, his decision to hand mortals with such devastating power was too great a task for them to handle. Two centuries had passed, and thus Sephiroth, the Black Winged Angel, went on his bloody rampage; carving the mortal plane in two and a geyser of destruction that left many dead in it's wake. Sephiroth, was a being created by Freyd himself, using his own rib. What he produced was a being similar to himself, much like how Krad, the first had done to Freyd. And just like Freyd was to Krad, Sephiroth was his own being, and not a direct clone. This being, apparently was easily corrupted by the likes of a mortal male who wished himself to be further a dark creature, and with Sephiroth, got his wish. Corrupted, Sephiroth tapped into the dark thoughts Krad had once considered, and saw humanity and the mortal plane as a nuisance; a pest that should be eradicated and further proven by their constant need of 'Gods' in their battles. Sephiroth managed to defeat and seal the other War Gods and War God candidates, the floating city vanishing from the mortal plane and severing the ties between Gods and Men.

Sephiroth's spreading of fear allowed himself to maintain his presence in the material world. He lived off it, quite literally, allowing it to preserve his existence into the mortal realm. Freyd, though fading, managed to survive Sephiroth's onslaught thanks to the aid of the Beijionese who still believed in Freyd, and the War God Scar'd and Goddess Fenira who managed to reappear after their countries momentarily sacrificed their birthright powers to bring them back. The 'Trifecta', were able to help the mortals, despite unable to save those of Galdino in time. Scar'd and Fenira gave there essence to Freyd in Beijio, for the final battle against Sephiroth, who was weakened. With Scar'd and Fenira returning to their 'seals', Freyd and Sephiroth did battle. An epic tale conceived by mortals, was that the two angelic beings fought in the skies above like a streak of pure white light and void black whilest the Domescadians attacked Beijio's shores. Beijio, Scardia, and Fenira united for their first time in history against the Domescadian invasion forces while Freyd clashed blades with his dark self. In the end, Freyd couldn't destroy Sephiroth entirely, maiming him by severing his left wing and then banishing him within his own wicked blade. Having spent all his energy defending the mortals, Freyd handed his own blade to the Emperor of Beijio, and sealed himself within it; thus ending the War Gods direct involvement with mortals ever again. This was in 2282, yet 357 years later...Sephiroth would make his return...

"Forgive me, I require a bit of rest..." the War God stated, removing his hand for a moment or two. Smoke trailing from between his fingers, the War God looked haggard. "As a being made up of nearly pure spiritual energy and pressure, using my powers this way drains me. Besides, you look as though you need a moment to let all that sink in." he amended.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:48 pm

Random Mobs wrote:"What you do with the knowledge you seek is of no concern to me. As is customary, with the pursuit of knowledge, comes great risk. This is why I am also the War God of endings. I will not chastise the path taken, be it good or evil. If that is what you seek...then allow me to translate the knowledge you need...directly." he says, reaching out for Edgar and then touched his right hand to the other man's skull-

-Ed's vision darkened and he was then swimming in knowledge. Current events flashed like reels of film; with the Red Continent, Fenira, it's mages clad in red assassinated by it's warrior mage gild. The one leading the charge now was at the seat of power. She is of the same blood who originally lead the DarkSEED's elite special forces unit: the Crimson Knight Brigade.

Elsewhere, where the grass and leaves were not red, but there was no foliage at all. A frozen wasteland of ice and snow, a palace in flames and it's royal family murdered in a similar coup d'etat as were the Council of Magi. The changing of the guard to that of a Northern Peoples now showing fealty to the Ministration, the Prime Minister now in charge, however, like Fenira, a member of the original family in power still lives and has not been found yet by the current administration.  

Backing up, Edgar would see countless maps, and an overhead layout of the planet, Galiavan. It was a tad larger than Earth, with two moons. The planet itself had frozen landmass at it's northernmost peak, where the Izhevesk lived; a people very similar to the Eastern Slavic countries and Russia from where he was from; complete with a village that very much resembled the one in Romania he had known as a younger lad. This landmass had no name, and the locals simply called the region as it is: The Northern Ice Caps. This landmass connected to a larger one, a large stretch of land that had mountains to the west following right through its center alongside a harsh desert, before leading into white capped mountains and valleys, and spectacular forests and grasslands in the far east. This land is called 'Domescadia', and it is a continent with various peoples of man and Elf. The all but dead descendants of the Ancient Domescadian tribes who thrived those deserts still preach their culture, and of the temples and cities they once had; long since destroyed by both the hands of Man and God. There also resides the Elves of Minktail; the Minktail forest which all Elf Species originated, and it's sacred woods which stretch for several miles till they reach the tamer woodlands of Windscar, and the simple folk who reside there.

South of this continent was Rolan, a somewhat small continent, that had only one major mountain, and was mostly grassland and forest to it's east. Its biggest city was Breland City; a coastal town located on the South West section of the 'island' as locals call it. A city similar to Miami appeared before Edgar, however it was much smaller. A large college overlooks the city. A brief image of it ablaze in the shadow of a one winged creature with a deadly long blade appeared before it returned to normal.

Suddenly the images panned further southward, into the Scardian Ocean. A large continent, roughly bigger than Rolan appeared. Plateaus, mountain ridges, rolling grassy fields and deep green and jade forests stretched out upon this proud land. The 'Land of Heroes', the "Blue Country", the "Kingdom of Scardia". This continent/country was the only other nation to have conquered the known Galiavan world before Alexander II Tenik, retook control and set the undying legacy of Tenik upon the entire planet. This land was named after Scar'd; a slave turned king, turned War God. One of very few mortal beings to have become 'greater than man', his ascension reaches to those native of Scardia and endows them with great power as well. Those born on Scardia's soils are blessed 'Scardian', and those who are such are born with enhanced strength, quick reflexes and a capacity to outpace any human born anywhere else, a resistance to any cold weather, and in fact, the Scardians can be heal their wounds with snowfall, and with water. They have the greatest Navy in these regions, and their close quarters warriors are the stuff of legends. They have the means to conquer Galiavan again if they so chose; but they are a proud civilization and do not betray those whom they have considered brothers, like those from Rolan and Beijio, whom has been their strongest ally. However history shows, they were the fiercest of rivals back in an age without Tenik or Gods of War to back them.

To the East of Scardia, past the archipelago of islands known as the "Beiji-Scardia Islands" was the continent of Fenira. It is the identical size of Scardia, with similar geography but with more grassland than Mountains or Forests. Most peculiar was the flora of the land. Everything, from grass to leaf was a shade of red. Those who stand upon Fenira's land will see the three only times of day in Fenira: Dusk, Dawn, and Night. This is due to a magical barrier that the Feniran's self placed upon the land, in fealty to their Goddess, and it's because of this, most are not 'well adjusted' to other times of day. The Feniran's, like their arch-nemesis, Scardia, was named after a mortal turned War Goddess, Fenira. Fenira, in her mortal life, was a talented sorceress with long, brilliant red hair and fiery eyes. Supposedly she was born with the power of a Quetzalcoatl within her, and was able to perform many great things. She was in a demi-goddess state, before full ascension, during the time of Scar'd. It is unknown to mortal ears and knowledge if the two had become lovers, but what lay before Edgars eyes showed a story of a man who wanted to be reunited with his soul mate after she had ascended. She too, because of her greatness, left all those born in Fenira a blessed gift: the gift of sorcery. Most humans and some non-human beings on Galiavan are not genetically disposed to using magic; though some are able to unlock their 'Magic Circuits' within their genes and utilize magic, while others are born with it, and are simply more attuned. Those born in Fenira are guaranteed to be users of Arcana and Magic from the first moment they draw breath, to the day they die. This country's people are usually not as strong as those from other regions of Galiavan. They are continent that has been poked fun at, and is seen at times as not a threat in the standard means. Scardia was, at a time, fiercely at war with this country, as relations between the two have never been easy by any means. One could say, it was like watching brothers feuding over nothing, and neither side letting up. However, despite being considered the punchline of a 'Polish joke', the country seems to have a wrathful curse. Of the several generations of people who live in Fenira, there is one who harnesses power that is like that of the Scardians and Fenirans. A skilled warrior in physical and magical means, this being doesn't have a 'label' as they have been severely overlooked time and again in history. They are in truth, the incarnation of unity between both countries at long last; the offspring of Scar'd and Fenira through the Spiritual Plane. Unfortunate is that this 'being' this person usually becomes drunk with their powers and becomes a tyrannical leader or merciless war lord. Those who have been given this 'blessing' or 'curse' had always achieved greatness, though usually by terrible means. This current year's incarnation was the current leader of the Feniran continent now; Agusta Salazar; though she is still young, her name hasn't yet carried weight... unlike her illegitimate father, Richard Lionheart; former Fifth Degree Captain within the DarkSEED, and General of the Crimson Knight Brigade.

Finally, further south was a long continent similar to that of Domescadia. This was the continent Edgar currently was on. Gailden. Gailden, has a very similar layout to Domescadia, but it is somewhat smaller. To the far West was the Oriental in appearance, Nation of Beijio. It is set against a rocky mountainside peninsula, and had a culture mainly Japanese but with Chinese and Korean influences. The Imperial Palace sets high up the side of a mountain overlooking Beijio. It was once the symbol of power, of oppression to those living within it's shadow till the current bloodline re-established the honor code and took control nearly a century ago. The current leader is Empress Sigara, who's husband had been murdered by one of his own General's five years ago, after a sloppy coup attempt occurred by the General Busujima. Busujima however, had been influenced by his eldest daughter, and bewitched in a dark tale of incest, deceit and betrayal that is an epic in of itself. The harsh Beijio Desert kept a land invasion at bay, and the high cliffs are rocky and not made for massive armies to climb over, making these areas natural barriers for the Beijionese. Like the Scardians, they have a great physical army, and navy that is capable of going toe to toe with the Scardian Empires. As stated, the two were once rivals, but had settled their differences after Sephiroth had attacked man for the first time in the year 2282.

Across this desert, one comes across an ancient forest/jungle: The Amaine Forest. Sometimes referred to as 'Amain', this was the ancient home of the Forerunners, an ancient empire whose technology had rivalled the Godly Warship of War Gods and was eventually wiped out by ancient demonic legions whom they had inadvertently beckoned. The DarkSEED technology is somewhat based upon the discovery of the Forerunners, and thus the Crystal City of Lights, Asrond was built by Tenik Industrial around 2476. Asrond was the pinnacle of Tenik technology; a city of lights above while a city of darkness lied beneath it. The slums located beneath the surface were actually the surface homes of the Forerunners before them; even further down, in areas only restricted by Tenik, is the hidden city of the Ancients, the Forrunner's city of Chathair i Bhfolach, but labelled as 'Reactor 0' by Tenik Incorporated in 2630. A large reactor which drained the planet's spiritual life force was built here, and it is here that met the end of General Lionheart, who had plunged into it's blue-green sea by Barduwulf Garamonde and Shane Highsworth. As for the Forerunners themselves, no one knows what became of them. They were supposedly a society of half-elven individuals for it dictates one of it's kind being to live far longer than the normal human standards, but still appearing human in form. However, this is a topic which has no more further 'use' of delving into, so the 'slideshow' carried on.

Past the Wastelands outside the Amaine, and into the peaked mountains and mountain range of Ithteca. Ithteca City lies high on a mountain top that was cleared out for the city. It is the city in which Edgar was currently sitting in too. It is a city that is best known for it's mining, and fishing. The Ithtecans had created a large 'lift' which scales the mountainside and carries with it a large volume of water which can carry large fishing vessels, cargo, and civilian ships up the side of the mountain relatively quickly. The technology is Forerunner based, mixed with some Tenik additions, allowing this otherwise isolated, yet creative city much wealth. Ithtecan steel is strong, similar to stainless steel and titanium from earth, and is the major export ore from the city other than coal, gravel, granite, and iron. Silver and Gold deposits exist deep within the mountain, as well as another Forerunner City, Radharc, which lays abandoned and in complete darkness.

Behind Ithteca, going further south is Galdino Desert. The Desert is a long stretch, taking up most of Gailden's South East section, and is circular in circumference. Towards it's center, is a tall mountain with a hole cut through it known as Mount Risa. This was once the 'Cursed Desert', the 'Ageless Desert', as any who crossed it would rapidly age, then wither to nothing. Vehicles, and satellites in it's direct path would wither away to nothing and simply deteriorate anything that crossed these accursed sands. At the mountain, however, there was a fountain that not only negated these terrible effects, but also gave it's user an immortal life, and a youthful life. Only two have crossed this desert, but three have drank from these sacred waters now since dried up. The first was a human turned Vampire, who lost his job, love and life in that dessert when it was a grassy prairie and had the largest city in the modern world: Galdino City. His name was never recorded by mortals, but he did have one: Grimoire Valentine. Grimoire crossed it with a body that did not deteriorate easily, despite being but a step above a thrall. He managed to drink from the fountain, and thus he is a low ranking Vampire with power to rival that of a Count or true blood. He is able to withstand the suns rays and not force himself to drink the blood of others while retaining his strength as a ashen one. However, since the fountain dried up, no one ever ventures that way any more. The curse died when Sephiroth met his 'end' in 2639; by the hands of mortals, no less in the city that could have ended up like Galdino had it not been for them; the 'War Heroes' of the Sephiroth War and Final Raid.  

The DarkSEED, were originally established as a nameless mercenary company funded by Rufus Tenik in 2629; just after Beijio had plunged into a Civil War. They were allied with the Imperialists of Beijio, and fought a bloody campaign against the Hiitengumi and rebel faction of the Beijio-Scardia Islands; Islands that were still part of the Beijio Empire at the time. However, they were inexperienced at first, and many died. To counteract this, Rufus dived into his family's archives, and contacted the blood relatives of former scientists and researchers who worked for Tenik Industrial in the past. He managed to collect research notes and get in touch with Scientists of questionable backgrounds and began genetic testing to create a soldier who could win the war for Beijio. They failed many times, but eventually they found a way to alter the body to become stronger, faster, and deadlier after collecting rare samples of DNA from one of the War Gods who had vanished from Galiavan's surface centuries ago. They injected the altered genetic data into the Mercs, and sent them into battle while Tenik had hired members from Chesluk Industries and Quicksilver Firearms Company to come up with new battle weapons and armour. These soldiers were the 'First Seeds' of a new type of soldier in the battlefield, and they brought results. By the year 2633, the war was won for the Imperialists, and Beijio's Emperor maintained his power. Young Tenik on the other hand was both appalled and fascinated by the results of the Seeds, though many of these soldiers had adverse side effects that ended up killing them in the end as the power they held was too great. Rufus had the chief scientist involved in the project, Hojo, refine the altered War God data, and eventually watered it down enough with no averse side effects with exception of permanent eye coloration, which left many who were treated to this injection with Red or Light Red (almost pink) coloured eyes. The injection was named the 'Crimson Gene' and side effects were coined: "Crimson Eyed Syndrome", "Crimson Syndrome" and simply "Red Eyes". Having put such an investment into these mercs and seeing quite the business opportunity, he sanctioned these troops into a Private Army under his direct employ. He half jokingly named the military group, 'DarkSEED'. Once this occurred, Tenik's ethics were mostly thrown out the window by that point.

On the topic of the Tenik's, the Tenik family line was established centuries ago, when War Gods had gone through a 'longing' stage. The Gods wanted to play human, and they waged war against one another, using mortals as the literal chess pieces. An entire race was brought nearly to extinction due to the War Gods misuse of their own divine power, and it was a Mortal man who stepped up and quelled them. Rufus-Alexander Tenik, a man like Scar'd, started out like a slave, but then became a Scholar and Soldier rose up and convinced Freyd the Wise, to listen to their plight. Freyd was moved, and established peace between man and God. However, he still allowed the contracting of War Gods to the infant mortals, to have them 'serve' in their armies as a deterrent if the need were to arise. Rufus-Alexander was hailed as a saviour, and with his sons did the empire of Tenik grow.

However, as Freyd found out later on, his decision to hand mortals with such devastating power was too great a task for them to handle. Two centuries had passed, and thus Sephiroth, the Black Winged Angel, went on his bloody rampage; carving the mortal plane in two and a geyser of destruction that left many dead in it's wake. Sephiroth, was a being created by Freyd himself, using his own rib. What he produced was a being similar to himself, much like how Krad, the first had done to Freyd. And just like Freyd was to Krad, Sephiroth was his own being, and not a direct clone. This being, apparently was easily corrupted by the likes of a mortal male who wished himself to be further a dark creature, and with Sephiroth, got his wish. Corrupted, Sephiroth tapped into the dark thoughts Krad had once considered, and saw humanity and the mortal plane as a nuisance; a pest that should be eradicated and further proven by their constant need of 'Gods' in their battles. Sephiroth managed to defeat and seal the other War Gods and War God candidates, the floating city vanishing from the mortal plane and severing the ties between Gods and Men.

Sephiroth's spreading of fear allowed himself to maintain his presence in the material world. He lived off it, quite literally, allowing it to preserve his existence into the mortal realm. Freyd, though fading, managed to survive Sephiroth's onslaught thanks to the aid of the Beijionese who still believed in Freyd, and the War God Scar'd and Goddess Fenira who managed to reappear after their countries momentarily sacrificed their birthright powers to bring them back. The 'Trifecta', were able to help the mortals, despite unable to save those of Galdino in time. Scar'd and Fenira gave there essence to Freyd in Beijio, for the final battle against Sephiroth, who was weakened. With Scar'd and Fenira returning to their 'seals', Freyd and Sephiroth did battle. An epic tale conceived by mortals, was that the two angelic beings fought in the skies above like a streak of pure white light and void black whilest the Domescadians attacked Beijio's shores. Beijio, Scardia, and Fenira united for their first time in history against the Domescadian invasion forces while Freyd clashed blades with his dark self. In the end, Freyd couldn't destroy Sephiroth entirely, maiming him by severing his left wing and then banishing him within his own wicked blade. Having spent all his energy defending the mortals, Freyd handed his own blade to the Emperor of Beijio, and sealed himself within it; thus ending the War Gods direct involvement with mortals ever again. This was in 2282, yet 357 years later...Sephiroth would make his return...

"Forgive me, I require a bit of rest..." the War God stated, removing his hand for a moment or two. Smoke trailing from between his fingers, the War God looked haggard. "As a being made up of nearly pure spiritual energy and pressure, using my powers this way drains me. Besides, you look as though you need a moment to let all that sink in." he amended.

Edgar's eyes flared blue as he absorbed, and started sifting through the vast amounts of knowledge and memory provided by Esdar. The flaring lights in his eyes flickered and flared at irregular intervals as the powerful psionic mind sifted and sorted the information like a machine, ever hungry and focused on details. In a mere few moments, the light dimmed out and returned to Edgar's usual jade green.

"Thank you. This will surely help me find my quarry without incurring further devastation to your planet. The sooner I can stop her, the better..." Edgar said. His hand waived to the War God, and he began to psionically let go of the shards he had inadvertently tapped.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:21 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:"What you do with the knowledge you seek is of no concern to me. As is customary, with the pursuit of knowledge, comes great risk. This is why I am also the War God of endings. I will not chastise the path taken, be it good or evil. If that is what you seek...then allow me to translate the knowledge you need...directly." he says, reaching out for Edgar and then touched his right hand to the other man's skull-

Edgar's eyes flared blue as he absorbed, and started sifting through the vast amounts of knowledge and memory provided by Esdar. The flaring lights in his eyes flickered and flared at irregular intervals as the powerful psionic mind sifted and sorted the information like a machine, ever hungry and focused on details. In a mere few moments, the light dimmed out and returned to Edgar's usual jade green.

"Thank you. This will surely help me find my quarry without incurring further devastation to your planet. The sooner I can stop her, the better..." Edgar said. His hand waived to the War God, and he began to psionically let go of the shards he had inadvertently tapped.

"Take this..." the War God states, handing him a small leather bound book. "Call it... a field guide if you will; it's one of my artefacts of when I had more of a physical presence in your world. If you ever come across anything you do not understand, I will try to translate your thoughts into words." he says pointing at the blank pages within. "No worries. This book is 'for your eyes only', and to everyone else it will still appear blank. Keep it handy." he says as he began to de-materialize. "The fate of not only one world is at stake, but multiple universes and dimensions."

The library began to fade, the books becoming transparent before vanishing. The environment became bright white, and Esdar looked on, with his hands behind his back. "You resemble him, by the way..." was the last thing the War God said before vanishing within the increasingly brightening white light.

"Here's your order!" said Liara as she set the hot meal before Edgar, as well as a large jug of soda that resembled either Coke or Pepsi. "Sorry to keep you waiting, we had to replace our Chef. It was strange, a few minutes before you arrived all the Elves in the restaurant keeled over for no reason at all! It was strange, but after you made your order our Chef decided to call it in and leave. I know an hour and half is a bit of a wait, but I'm so very glad you were patient enough to wait! For your troubles we've decided to only halve your bill!" the Neko remarked, handing Ed 22 of the 45 gilex he had used to pay for his meal back. "If you need anything else, don't be afraid to come right up and ask!" she says with a warm smile before turning around and headed back to the counter.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:31 am

Random Mobs wrote:"Take this..." the War God states, handing him a small leather bound book. "Call it... a field guide if you will; it's one of my artefacts of when I had more of a physical presence in your world. If you ever come across anything you do not understand, I will try to translate your thoughts into words." he says pointing at the blank pages within. "No worries. This book is 'for your eyes only', and to everyone else it will still appear blank. Keep it handy." he says as he began to de-materialize. "The fate of not only one world is at stake, but multiple universes and dimensions."

The library began to fade, the books becoming transparent before vanishing. The environment became bright white, and Esdar looked on, with his hands behind his back. "You resemble him, by the way..." was the last thing the War God said before vanishing within the increasingly brightening white light.

"Here's your order!" said Liara as she set the hot meal before Edgar, as well as a large jug of soda that resembled either Coke or Pepsi. "Sorry to keep you waiting, we had to replace our Chef. It was strange, a few minutes before you arrived all the Elves in the restaurant keeled over for no reason at all! It was strange, but after you made your order our Chef decided to call it in and leave. I know an hour and half is a bit of a wait, but I'm so very glad you were patient enough to wait! For your troubles we've decided to only halve your bill!" the Neko remarked, handing Ed 22 of the 45 gilex he had used to pay for his meal back. "If you need anything else, don't be afraid to come right up and ask!" she says with a warm smile before turning around and headed back to the counter.

Item Aquired: Tome of Esdar, War God of Endings.
Andacra's Italian Restaurant  - Page 3 35399-4-1377419791

Edgar nodded once more in thanks for the invaluable artefact. He waived once more as the world faded to white, before snapping back into reality, and the restaurant.

It took a moment for Edgar to re-gather his bearings, when his ears heard the words of the Waitress, Liara. his eyes went wide subtlely. He had been in the library of Esdar for an hour and a half! Still though, at least he had been productive with that time and not noticed. "It's fine, Liara. I didn't notice the time. I had too much on my mind to think about it" Ed said with a smile and let the woman place the generous portion of pasta and soda on his table. When Liara deposited half of his money back into his pocket, he simply smiled and said "Thankyou, before hefting the fork, filling it with a generous portion of spaghetti and started eating like a very well mannered hurricane. Despite the speed at which he was consuming the food and beverage, he somehow made not a speck of mess in the flurry. It would have been the most amazing thing to watch.

In less than 10 minutes, Edgar had finished the entire bowel, the complementary garlic bread serving, and the entire jug of cola. He wiped his mouth down with the napkin, stood up, and went to leave. When he went past Liara's counter, he deposited another 2 Gilex into the tip jar, and with a smile and a wink, he placed the hood back over his head, and departed the restaurant. "Hmm, really did taste like a little bit of home..." he thought, before refocusing his thoughts, and turned to look at the edge of the city, towards the Guardians Gorge, and the location of the closest Hell Spire he could sense. With his eyes now alighted, his stomach full and his powers now returning in force, Edgar leaped skywrd, and took off like a rocket, and made his way out of the city, streaking towards the gorge, and his first true fight in this new world.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Fubuki Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:58 pm

Andacra's Italian Restaurant  - Page 3 Saitama_and_fubuki_one_punch_man_drawn_by_murata_yuusuke__3a55ec70fe95eac2aa525c50819481d8

The vehicle rolls up to the classy restaurant, the glossy, black sheen of the high end limousine reflected its owner's own opulence, though its made quickly clear as she exits the vehicle assisted by her personal staff, that she far out shines the now dingy by comparison, restaurant. She is tall, curvy, with short dark hair with a green shimmering sheen and intense green eyes. She is a famous Esper, Psychic, on Galiavan as well as a business woman and a swimsuit model on the side, known only as 'Fubuki'. Despite her fame, there isn't much about her in any database, save she's 23, 5'9 and has connections with the ADN and Vice President Rufus Tenik. She's otherwise a ghost...

Andacra's Italian Restaurant  - Page 3 Fubuki_by_ayyasap_dd77t94-pre

Inside the restaurant, she's enjoying a fine glass of Feniran Red, waiting for her order when she gets a call from her... 'work cell'. The smooth, confident woman smirks, and raises the phone up with her free hand, sipping wine casually with the other. "Fubuki speaking." She answers, in a cool tone, before hearing the buzzing machine to which she answered with: "Yukionna, my code is Bravo Orphan Orphan Bravo Scard Rolan Orphan Charlie Krad."

The phone buzzes for a second, then she hears the voice of one of the dispatchers. "Yukionna this is a Wolf Threat Level Emergency, Class 5. We request your immediate assistance." The voice began, to which Fubuki raised her brow. "Wolf Class? That's hardly an issu-" she is cut off by the sound of screaming and gunfire, before the voice returned. "Your presence is needed in the Gailden Wastelands, between Amaine and Danton. One of the ADR's teams were transporting experimental cargo from a Danton City Research Facility to their facility in the Beijio Desert. One of the specimens broke free, and the survivors need assistance. You are expected to arrive within the hour to provide said assistance and will be debriefed while enroute. Given the situation globally, this shall be a solo mission, Yukionna."

Fubuki raised a brow. "So I'm dealing with a wolf threat monster then? Pff... then this shouldn't take long. I'll be back in time for my spaghetti and dessert." She chuckled with a grin.

With that, Fubuki was now on the clock. Hanging up, the TIRS Agent stood up and walked back out to the awaiting vehicle outside. "I'll be back in a while, keep the pasta warm for me." She says to the waiter on her way out.

[to here]
Fubuki
Fubuki
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3