Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amythest Pub

+14
Elvira De Voure
Mink
Trent Sears
Sharon Cassidy
Kanade Suzutsuki III
Vincent Valor
barduwulf
Valan Bennett
Trunks
Che
Ferah
Wargod Stratus
Asura
Rufus Tenik
18 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Amythest Pub Empty The Amythest Pub

Post  Rufus Tenik Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:02 pm

A bar in the Northern Gate area of the Miner Village. Here travlers may have free water, and:

Non- alcohol

Water: Free of charge
Iced Tea (grn, wht, normal): 5 g/c/o/zk/zl/Dntns
Tea (green or black): 5 g/c/o/zk/zl/Dntns
Northern Ice Water: 9 g/c/o/zk/zl/Dntns
Coffee: 10 g/c/o/zk/zl/Dntns

Alcohol

Ale: 11 g/c/o/zk/zl/Dntns
Whiskey: 14 g/c/o/zk/zl/Dntns
White Palms Grape Whiskey: 25 g/c/o/zk/zl/Dntns
Red or White Wine: 35 g/c/o/zk/zl/Dntns
Sake: 45 g/c/o/zk/zl/Dntns
Pure Beijio top class Sake: 255 g/c/o/zk/zl/Dntns
---Special alcohols---
-NOTE*: Each Alcohol has it's own strange abilities it gives to those who drink them. These have to be purchased with Gilex from the Galiavan Index in order to become a true item skill for your characters:

-Ithteca Whisky: Allow's "Fire Breath" or "Molotov" when combined with matches or lighters.
500 Gilex

-Hiiten-Gumi Paralyzation Sake: Alows user to perform the '静寂しばらくの間' or "stillness spell", which makes the opponent (or the user) to become 10 times as heavy as they naturally are each time they snap their finger or clap their hands-but becomes powerless once the enemy finds its way around it. Most Demon hunter's can understand it's power-and are hereby "immune" to it's secret practice. (contact Rufus, Ikai, or Vincent Valor if you wish to truly know about it)
6000 Gilex

-Izhevsk Vodka: Allow's user to perform "Flame Strike" with his/her blades when they pour it onto them.
3000 Gilex

-Rolan Gin: Allows user to heal gashes and wounds instantly in battle; extending the length of your duels.
5000 Gilex

-Scardia "Fine-Wine": Allows user to quicken their speed by 10 times, allowing them to be temporarily a scardian-before he/she throws up (scardian speed can be used as an excuse up to three times in a duel before user throws up and loses the scardian strength-scardians who buy this are just being assholes and has no effect on them)
5000 Gilex

-Feniran Bourbon: Allows user's resistance to elemental spells to be at a maximum and magic has no effect on them for the duration of the battle.
5500 Gilex

(Any other alcoholic beverage is 11 gil/credits/omas/zaks/zills/Dantones)
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

The Amythest Pub Empty Re: The Amythest Pub

Post  Asura Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:34 am

"We did it! The war is over!! Drinks all around-! Hooray! Cheers for Deltora! The Princess of War! Asura! Hooray! Hooray! Hora-"

"-Another shot of bourban please..." Asura-or rather, Deltora Alexandra Cendre said as she sat at the edge of the bar stool, drowning her mind in memories rather than alcohol. She still didnt really finish her gin or ale yet, but she still considered herself an "expiramental drunkard"; not really getting drunk-but it was hard to think that with all the glasses piled up beside her as she tried new alcohols. "Beiji-Sake is ten times better..." her inner child said, the one her memories had cheered for at the end of the Sephiroth war-and the between time when she was with him. She sighed, the bourban arrived and she downed it in the next instant as she turned to the bar TV. "Another day on guard duty-with nothing to do..." she spoke her mind aloud, her face slightly pink.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

The Amythest Pub Empty Alanna's Individuality Chapter 1

Post  Wargod Stratus Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:18 am

A young woman walked towards the bar her brown hair bouncing on her shoulders as she walked. The young woman was wearing black shorts and an off-white dress shirt. The woman sat down on a barstool next to a woman who was staring at the television screen...

"I'll take the usual Barkeep...You wouldn't happen to have a job opening behind the counter would you?" the woman said in a soft deprived voice. She looked around the room. As her eyes landed on the television her thoughts were elsewhere...sure she could here the newscaster saying that the ADN was surging forward with an investigation but she didn't care. She continued her look around the room, when her eyes fell upon the woman next to her. Her spirits grew firey as she was handed her drink in a red bottle; she was so excited she barely noticed the barkeeps refusal to answer her question.

She nudged the woman next to her saying, "HIYA! I'm Alanna, what's your name?"
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:33 am

Asura turned almost spilling the slight remnants of her shot glass as she turned to the woman beside her. She blinked as she stared at the 5'5" woman with bouncing brunette hair. She had big teal eyes and she certainly sounded like she had a bubbly personality. "Hello." she replied back suddenly, in a manner that contradicted to this 'Alanna' person's voice. Normally she would be annoyed-all the other patrons were on the edge of thier seats as they awaited to hear what would happen next. The last one who came up to her, although a different circumstances, tried to hit on her and get lucky on a date he tried to schedual with the rather stoic Asura. Asura's response to the man was that of a blank expressionless face and then stating: "The night I crawl in bed with you will be the day Scardia allows Fenirians into the Scardian Army", before she packed up and left. However, no matter where she could put it, she could sense something familiar about this woman and replied back: "Deltora Alexandra Cendre-"Asura" by my friends and campanions. Pleasure to meet you Ms. Alanna." she stated extending a hand to shake.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:39 am

Alanna grasped Asura's hand with both of her own and gave a wild hand shake. The handshake was so rampant that her breasts bounced up and down allowing for a necklace with a ring to come out from under the dress shirt. The ring was made of silver wire with a powder blue gem in the center; the center of the gem held a rainbow symbol. The chain of the necklace was likewise silver although chainlinks.

"Asura? The one who just had an awesome victory! What a pleasure to meet you!" Alanna said as she hopped off her stool and thrust herself at Asura. Alanna landed on Asura's lap and wrapped her arms around her into a tight hug. She squeezed tightly then leaning backwards said, "You look rather stoic...you need to loosen up?"
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:51 am

Asura blushed at the randomness of the hand shake and then her eyes caught the glimpse of silver-which made time feel as though it slowed by 3/4 as she watched the silver piece of jewlry leave Alanna's bouncing chest and then falling to it agian. Her eyes were wide and studied it intently, not really attentative to Alanna's question as she continued to observe the finely crafted silver. She could see the powder blue gem and the rainbow center-

"-Stratus..." her voice said in such a soft tone it was debatable that no one actually heard her say anything at all.

She felt the hug tightly embrace her and it broke her conscious mind momentarily as she began to slowly try to pry the woman off her waist. "She's...got the strength of Drac back in Mu-Irzik! Dammit I cant get her off me!" she thought as she finally managed to pull Alanna off her gasping for air. "Wha-what?" she asked, not really catching her last comment.

Last edited by Asura on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDIT FOR LUV HUG :P xD)
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:09 am

Alanna blinked twice and tilted her head looking at Asura, "You feeling alright? I totally just said you are rather stoic and that you need to loosen up...and you just proved my point sadly." Alanna's face turned into a pouting face, "You look way too grumpy to be in a pub Miss Asura!" she said giggling slightly as she then rolled her eyes, pulling on her cheeks, and stuck out her tongue in an effort to make Asura laugh a little.

Alanna's legs wrapped around Asura's abdomen to make sure she didn't fall off of Asura's lap and also in an effort to make sure she didn't get pushed away.
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:14 am

She began to space out slightly-the position alone they were in was resemblant of when she was with Stratus-this alone was something she had done onto him when they...she blushed again as a faint smile began to spread acrossed her lips. "Excuse...me, Alanna...your kinda hurting me-if I were to laugh-I'd probably decrease my chances of living because at the rate...I'm talking I have about a minute of air before I pass out!" she finished, unable to hold back a small chuckle.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:22 am

Alanna relaxed the grip with her legs smirking at Asura's chuckle. She then leaned close to Asura's left ear and whispered, "Don't look now but the whole pub is watching our fun...the pervs." With that she completely released Asura and hopped back over to her seat where her drink awaited her. She picked up the bottle and took a couple sips and placing it on the counter again.

"Feels good to laugh doesn't it?" Alanna asked smiling brightly at Asura with her eyes trained on Asura's.
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:34 am

Asura blinked, blushing at the thought yet not caring all of a sudden as she looked back into Alanna's eyes and cheerful smile. "It does. So where you from? I havent seen you around here before." she added leaning her left elbow on the table and propping her head up on it.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:43 am

"I'm all the way from Domescadia! Windscar Lake Village to be exact...the stupid tourist town. There's Crest Lodge and then a bunch of tourist attractions...it's like being in an endless tutorial film. Step right up, walk this way please, one dollar and you can win a prize! Free bed and breakfast!" Alanna replied towards the end acting like she was calling headlines or being a tour guide. She stood on her barstool with the red bottle took a swig and stood on the bar to continue her act. She called out, "If you look to the right there's the beautiful Crest Lodge, and if you look to your left you will see the Windscar Lake marina. The marina is only open on weekends from 8am to 5pm. Any other questions can be held to the end of the tour. Please keep up in the back please!"

She sat down on the bar and looked back at Asura taking another swig from the bottle and asking sarcastically, "May I ask you the same question? and then tag on what brings you to this classy establishment?"
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:01 am

Asura giggled. "Your a lively character;" she started as she began to form an answer to her question. "I was from an upper part of Scardia-and I had lived there from up to 2645...and then I moved out here when the Tri-Continental Trust asked me to peform the duties as an ADN Security Chief." she said as she lifted up a glass of gin. "Im here because this piss-poor excuse of a town has a lack of any classy establishments that actually sell good alcohol-not saying this place gives any justice to alcohol-hell even Valor would be dissapointed." she added as she downed what was left of the gin.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:02 am

"ADN Security Chief and you haven't cracked down on the crime of poor alcohol?" Alanna asked gasping, she then shrugged and added, "Well i guess there are bigger grapes to squeeze...but Scardia huh? So your a super fast athlete type?" As she spoke she slid onto the barstool and leaned against the bar her dress shirt even more 'unkept' looking as wrinkles started to form and she undid the top two buttons of the shirt so that the beginning of her breasts could be seen along with the straps of her bra.

Alanna noticed that her necklace was hanging out of her shirt and ran her fingers slowly down the chain until they reached the ring. At the ring she went over every bump the wirey silver created. As she ran her fingers over the time wire her thoughts were trailing over the mystery of the item..."Why did I get this?" she thought to herself.

Wanting to forget about the necklace and continue talking with the lovely Asura she took the necklace and plopped it back underneath her shirt; the chain still visible and the ring just barely covered by the third button of the dress shirt. Alanna smiled and waited for Asura's reply watching Asura's eyes carefully.
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:35 am

Asura's eyes followed the ring like a hungry dog with a bone-and her eyes watched it till it slid under her shirt again-when she noticed the woman's undone shirt. The area under her eyes went redish and she immediately shot her gaze up and to Alanna's eyes. "Wow...that was a different surge of feelings..." She chuckled nervously to herself, as she tried to answer her question: "Well I guess you could say that-I was raised in both Scardia and Fenira; and I'm mostly atheletic due to the training I endured since I was a child-I had a defined core as a child-and I tell you I received the strangest gazes at the time." she said with slight smile.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:45 am

"A defined core huh? Still got that defined core?" Alanna said giggling to herself as she moved the barstool closer to Asura and took one of Asura's hands. "I see that blush! No reason to be embarassed, after all you were watching my necklace as intently as i've been watching your eyes." She took Asura's hand let it touch the chain that hung around her own neck.

"I know this necklace is made out of some expensive stuff but...why are you looking at it so longingly?" Alanna thought to herself as continued to watch Asura's eyes, and moved the barstool so that the barstools were now touching. She then whispered, "This may sound weird but...at the rate these pervs are watching us we might want to ski-daddle either your place or mine."
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:06 pm

Her eyes widened as she touched it- a cool and icy feel came over her hands despite her gloves and it started to travel up her forearm and eventually pierced her heart. She had a random surge of memories flowing through her-all of which were dealling with Stratus. "This girl...who is she?" she thought when Alanna whispered:
"This may sound weird but...at the rate these pervs are watching us we might want to ski-daddle either your place or mine."

Asura blinked, looking around them and indeed the lecherous minds of the civs took hold of her. "What a bunch of animals...like we're exhibits in a zoo for crying out loud..." her mind angerly protested but her face expressed 'calm'.

She leaned in and whispered back: "My place is an apartment a little ways from here-but still anywhere is better than here if you ask me."
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:24 pm

Alanna replied back in a small whisper, "Sounds good...How far is a little ways? My place is...err...on second thought let's go to your place." Alanna's mind screamed at her as she thought about her own place, "Please don't say go to my place...please don't say it...i've been doing way too much...i haven't had time to clean with all these interviews and early calls...please don't say it...i mean for goodness sake i've been changing and leaving the clothes all over the place"

She smirked waiting for Asura's response. Alanna was curious at how Asura hasn't let go of the necklace yet it was if she was emotionally bonded to it. "And to think I got this necklace from a random shop down the street...she acts like it's a lost soul"
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:36 pm

Asura thought about it a moment longer. "Actually to tell you the truth my place sounds like a horrible idea-it's too cluttered lets head to yours." she said as she stood up-feeling resistance from her arm as she looked down and noticed she was still holding the necklace. Her face was red again under her eyes as she glimpsed the ring-and tried to shrug it off for the woman Alanna was probably sufforcating from the tension of the chain. She let it go-with some regret as she watched it fall back down to Alanna's chest where it bounced and loosely hung there in between the folds of her breasts. She scratched the back of her neck, her face expressing nervousness and she looked towards the door. "S-sorry...let's get going lest the ground swallows us both beneath our feet." she said as she began to walk out of the pub. "Stratus...what the hell is going on in my head?" she asked herself as she waited outside for Alanna.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wargod Stratus Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:27 pm

"Actually to tell you the truth my place sounds like a horrible idea-it's too cluttered lets head to yours."

"yours...Yours...YOURS!" the thought resounded in Alanna's head echoing from one side to the other growing in strength. Alanna gulped as Asura moved to the exit. Alanna felt the tug of the necklace's chain and then the cold steel touching the inside of her breasts once again. The change in temperature made her shiver slightly but then she shuddered even more at the thought that the tables had turned and they were officially going to her place.

"May the Wargods be with me now..." Alanna thought to herself as she stood up and followed Asura out of the pub.
Wargod Stratus
Wargod Stratus
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferah Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Ferah yawned, leaning over the bar table where her voulptuous figure was hidden behind the cherry red stained bar table. She looked blankly at all the patrons-each a frequent customer and each having the same face as the day before-it was rather tiring, and she wished for the days back 18 years ago when she was ten-the days of Tenik's corruption and the world tournaments-ahh those were the days. "I dont know what I would do if it were to happen again", she would say. "..either scream in terror or cheer with glee." She was called upon by another customer, she poured some ale in a cup and handed it over to him with a wide smile.

(oocc: I'm going to play her like a NPC servant in a way-so yeah if anyone comes in and needs to talk or if they want a drink-just yell: "Ferah! I want some ale love!" or along that jazz Razz)
Ferah
Ferah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Che Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Che skimmed through the pages in the book-looking for the possible escape routes from the Alley. She pressed her right hand to her ear: "SCS (Section Chief of Security) Asura, I have confirmed the possible escape routes the assailant would take. Shall I proceed with the execution and apprehension of the suspect mam?" she asked. She could feel it in her bones-what was left of them that is-that the assailant was close by.
Che
Che
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:39 pm

"...Your request is approoved-just get the bastard." she replied over the radio.
Asura
Asura
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Che Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Che nodded. "Understood. Over and out." she said letting her hand fall as she grabed her Laguna SMG and headed into the street-the doors swinging behind her.
Che
Che
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:37 pm

(oocc: I dont normally post in first person, and dont intend to Razz but I'm giving it a shot xD)

I took my usually seat in the pub, sipping my stale tasting coffee as I read through the paper of another ADN member being killed; crime rising; Demons are becoming powerful and slaying hundreds...organized discort. I was used to it by now, being a member of the ADN an Officer Cadet as of a week ago. I am going to be transfered soon, tomorrow actually. I just decided to spend my day off at the pub and city-letting my day draw out by itself. I have been stationed here for quite a while-rose through the ranks pretty fast-and I'm an Officer Cadet at age twenty-three. I turn to the television set and I begin to wonder: is there anything better that I can do with my life? Sure, the ADN is a great job in this day and age, but still something's lacking....I just don't know what it is yet.

I sigh, taking another sip as I turn the page of the paper. My black bushy tail curls and swings back and forth in a sweeping manner through the hole in the back of the seat, as I sit cross legged in a black leather miniskirt and a lavendar tube top. I wait for the next moment that could change my story patiently.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferah Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:05 am

Ferah walked over to the young catgirl regular. "Why hello there Miss Rockwell, are you enjoying your coffee?" she asked with a grin as she cocked her head to the left and smiled as she stood firmly tall. "Would you like some more or are you interested in something else that I could give you?" she asked again, still keeping her smile.
Ferah
Ferah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content