Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amythest Pub

+14
Elvira De Voure
Mink
Trent Sears
Sharon Cassidy
Kanade Suzutsuki III
Vincent Valor
barduwulf
Valan Bennett
Trunks
Che
Ferah
Wargod Stratus
Asura
Rufus Tenik
18 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Amythest Pub - Page 4 Empty Re: The Amythest Pub

Post  Trent Sears Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:01 am

He shrugged. Before he could answer his shot glass arrived and was presented before him. He thanks the barman and then grabs his glass. "I had some trouble...nothing worth mentioning though." He says before pulling out a manilla folder from his coat and slid it across the counter over to her. "A wealthy friend of mine wants a mine cleared of creatures. Not really a man-hunt job..but the details lay within the folder's contents." He says.

Trent Sears
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharon Cassidy Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:44 pm

Trent Sears wrote:He shrugged. Before he could answer his shot glass arrived and was presented before him. He thanks the barman and then grabs his glass. "I had some trouble...nothing worth mentioning though." He says before pulling out a manilla folder from his coat and slid it across the counter over to her. "A wealthy friend of mine wants a mine cleared of creatures. Not really a man-hunt job..but the details lay within the folder's contents." He says.
"Trouble?" she cocks an eyebrow, turning to him slightly. "I thought people like 'you' never got into any trouble." she said in a very light hearted manner. She looks at the folder and takes it. "So...pest control...great. Here I thought I would be going after a criminal or something...but...since I have nothing else better to do than just sit it off in here drinking my youth away; I may as well just take the job." she finishes her drink with a loud and content gasp before setting the glass down and pulls herself away from the bar. "Well then, you take care Trent, I'd hate to find you belly up in the street!" she giggles and then turns around and leaves.

Outside the Pub, she opens the folder and looks at the paper. "Well...may as well head on over." she slides the papers back into the folder and slips the folder into the saddle bag of the motorcycle before sitting on it and revs it up. She pulls away from the curb, and rolls on down towards the Ithteca Mines.

Sharon Cassidy
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Mink Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:01 am

Mink enters the pub, and looks around. Finally here, and with all her supplies taken care of and beds ready, she could resume her search for Valor. She walks about the room, and the crowds either talk about politics or sports. She takes a seat by the counter and decides to listen in..
Mink
Mink
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:01 am

Kanade Suzutsuki III wrote:
Vincent Valor wrote:He bends the paper a little to look at her before pulling it back up. "Nah, just some bad business going on in Beijio. You couldn't pay me a million in cold hard cash to fight the war they're fighting. Nothing more than a senseless blood shed for both sides. I prefer to kill opponents if they generally deserve it or if they're a vampire of course. If you see me at your door step, you probably deserve what you got coming for you..." he says lowering the paper and looking into her pretty red eyes. "So, did you deserve what you got coming for you?" he says, his sharp eye looking at her intently.
She narrows her eyes playfully and leans back in her seat. "I have no idea what your talking about Mr. Valor. After all...I'm the one who came to you." she says before deciding to lean forward again, her elbow propped upon the booth's table. She bats her eyelids slowly at the one eyed man, a seductive grin splayed across her face. "So...honestly to what did you deserve this audience with me?" she says cocking an eye brow and releasing a rather seductive giggle.
He remains silent, his eye never leaving hers. After a good solid and tension filled minute he grunts, and brought the paper back up again. "Probably nothing worth noting...at least of what is deserving for a washed out hunter like myself. These days..." he grumbles, fumbling through the paper when a bright light fills the room. At first he paid no mind, thinking someone was pulling in with their vehicle and their hood lights were still on...but when all the windows seemed to let in this eerie light the cotton eyed joe blinks and pulls his paper back down. "What in the living hell...?" he says softly, the entire bar is quiet when the patrons stand up and or left the pub's doors, standing outside to look at the beam of light that was traveling high into the sky. It was only for a brief while, but as soon as it was over the ambiance became a couple octaves darker...

He was still standing by the window after most of the patrons quietly went to their seats, while others left and while others simply shrugged it off. The scene was more than bizarre...but ominous. The demon hunter felt unease rise in his chest...unless that was the alcohol rising up he was sure...sure that something bad was going to be happening soon. "I don't like the looks of this..." he says silently to himself, his hand pressed against the window frame.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanade Suzutsuki III Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:20 am

Vincent Valor wrote:
Vincent Valor wrote:He bends the paper a little to look at her before pulling it back up. "Nah, just some bad business going on in Beijio. You couldn't pay me a million in cold hard cash to fight the war they're fighting. Nothing more than a senseless blood shed for both sides. I prefer to kill opponents if they generally deserve it or if they're a vampire of course. If you see me at your door step, you probably deserve what you got coming for you..." he says lowering the paper and looking into her pretty red eyes. "So, did you deserve what you got coming for you?" he says, his sharp eye looking at her intently.
She narrows her eyes playfully and leans back in her seat. "I have no idea what your talking about Mr. Valor. After all...I'm the one who came to you." she says before deciding to lean forward again, her elbow propped upon the booth's table. She bats her eyelids slowly at the one eyed man, a seductive grin splayed across her face. "So...honestly to what did you deserve this audience with me?" she says cocking an eye brow and releasing a rather seductive giggle.
He remains silent, his eye never leaving hers. After a good solid and tension filled minute he grunts, and brought the paper back up again. "Probably nothing worth noting...at least of what is deserving for a washed out hunter like myself. These days..." he grumbles, fumbling through the paper when a bright light fills the room. At first he paid no mind, thinking someone was pulling in with their vehicle and their hood lights were still on...but when all the windows seemed to let in this eerie light the cotton eyed joe blinks and pulls his paper back down. "What in the living hell...?" he says softly, the entire bar is quiet when the patrons stand up and or left the pub's doors, standing outside to look at the beam of light that was traveling high into the sky. It was only for a brief while, but as soon as it was over the ambiance became a couple octaves darker...

He was still standing by the window after most of the patrons quietly went to their seats, while others left and while others simply shrugged it off. The scene was more than bizarre...but ominous. The demon hunter felt unease rise in his chest...unless that was the alcohol rising up he was sure...sure that something bad was going to be happening soon. "I don't like the looks of this..." he says silently to himself, his hand pressed against the window frame.
Kanade was standing beside him, equally perturbed by the events. "I don't either." She admitted, a hand upon his shoulder. She looked directly where the light had been spotted...it was pretty close to the mountain top city too, but seemed to be coming from the Gorge below. "I think we should investigate." she said softly leaning against his left arm.
Kanade Suzutsuki III
Kanade Suzutsuki III
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:28 am

Kanade was standing beside him, equally perturbed by the events. "I don't either." She admitted, a hand upon his shoulder. She looked directly where the light had been spotted...it was pretty close to the mountain top city too, but seemed to be coming from the Gorge below. "I think we should investigate." she said softly leaning against his left arm.  
"Aye..." Vince agreed...but suddenly his serious demeanor dropped. "Hrm?" he grunts, his eye still locked outside when he felt a soft and squishy well rounded object press against his left arm. He then replayed Kanade's words in his mind again. "I think we should investigate-We should investigate-We should-WE." He feels her hand against his shoulder now. Blinking and without turning he says openly: "Since when did 'we' become 'buddy-buddy'? I don't remember asking you if you'd like to tag along pigtails." he addressed bluntly before pulling his arm away from her soft breast.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanade Suzutsuki III Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:37 am

Vincent Valor wrote:
"Aye..." Vince agreed...but suddenly his serious demeanor dropped. "Hrm?" he grunts, his eye still locked outside when he felt a soft and squishy well rounded object press against his left arm. He then replayed Kanade's words in his mind again. "I think we should investigate-We should investigate-We should-WE." He feels her hand against his shoulder now. Blinking and without turning he says openly: "Since when did 'we' become 'buddy-buddy'? I don't remember asking you if you'd like to tag along pigtails." he addressed bluntly before pulling his arm away from her soft breast.
She narrowed her gaze and turned to him, placing her hands upon her waist. "I didn't say I was 'tagging along' with you, washout. I simply said 'we' should investigate. Meaning that I'm just as curious as you are? Geeze. You men with your ''weird'' sense of pride." She said puffing out her cheeks and folding her arms across her chest, her bulbaceous breasts bouncing behind her top. She was let out a soft angry grunt, and her eyes were now looking away from the Demon Hunter.
Kanade Suzutsuki III
Kanade Suzutsuki III
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:20 pm

Vincent Valor wrote:
She narrowed her gaze and turned to him, placing her hands upon her waist. "I didn't say I was 'tagging along' with you, washout. I simply said 'we' should investigate. Meaning that I'm just as curious as you are? Geeze. You men with your ''weird'' sense of pride." She said puffing out her cheeks and folding her arms across her chest, her bulbaceous breasts bouncing behind her top. She was let out a soft angry grunt, and her eyes were now looking away from the Demon Hunter.
"
"What you call me?! Pff, Pride nothing! I don't happen to believe at trust at first sight, and that ain't weird lass." he says turning to the woman. She was impossible, truly. This woman looks like an adult but seems to be easily thrown into a tantrum with a simple remark...then again, he just lashed out for being called a 'washout'.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanade Suzutsuki III Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:32 pm

Vincent Valor wrote:
Vincent Valor wrote:
"
"What you call me?! Pff, Pride nothing! I don't happen to believe at trust at first sight, and that ain't weird lass." he says turning to the woman. She was impossible, truly. This woman looks like an adult but seems to be easily thrown into a tantrum with a simple remark...then again, he just lashed out for being called a 'washout'.
She turned to him and leaned forwards with a mischievous grin, her breasts bobbling about under her top, contracting and widening the visible cleavage as they bounced near uncontrollably:

The Amythest Pub - Page 4 Suzutsuki_kanade_iiismilingdemon.png?t=1345565648

"Did I stutter?" She asked in a way that a mother would baby talk to a small child. "You must have problems seeking trust since you've got only that one eye to work with cyclops." She says in a taunting manner before pulling herself back into place chuckling in a mocking manner. "Now not to stress the fact I'm wasting my time talking to a grizzled old drunk, the husk of a once famous Demon Slayer that has had the world turn their back upon-but I must be going. Y'know, finding out what caused that beacon of light to appear in the sky and all...ciao." she says her swords already on her hip as she turned towards the exit and heads out. She closed her eyes, still grinning as she turns her head away from Valor.
Kanade Suzutsuki III
Kanade Suzutsuki III
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Vincent Valor wrote:
Vincent Valor wrote:
"
She turned to him and leaned forwards with a mischievous grin, her breasts bobbling about under her top, contracting and widening the visible cleavage as they bounced near uncontrollably:

The Amythest Pub - Page 4 Suzutsuki_kanade_iiismilingdemon.png?t=1345565648

"Did I stutter?" She asked in a way that a mother would baby talk to a small child. "You must have problems seeking trust since you've got only that one eye to work with cyclops." She says in a taunting manner before pulling herself back into place chuckling in a mocking manner. "Now not to stress the fact I'm wasting my time talking to a grizzled old drunk, the husk of a once famous Demon Slayer that has had the world turn their back upon-but I must be going. Y'know, finding out what caused that beacon of light to appear in the sky and all...ciao." she says her swords already on her hip as she turned towards the exit and heads out. She closed her eyes, still grinning as she turns her head away from Valor.  
He grunts, looking from her orbs to her glowing red ey-wait what? He blinks again but by then she was already standing straight again and on her way out the door. He grumbles, pouting as she took her leave. "Feckin' impossible that woman is!" he sighs in an angered fashion, about to leave when someone in the back yell out: "Don't forget to pay this time Valor!"

Valor places his slouch hat onto his head and without turning back simply yelled back: "Put it on my tab." he then was out into the street again, mounting onto his hovercycle and revved it up. He looks around for Kanade but somehow in the span of seconds of leaving she was already gone. "What the hell? She couldn't be that fast.." he mutters to himself, ready to pull out and leave.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mink Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:53 pm

When she heard the name 'Valor', Mink quickly turned from the bar tender to the grizzled man who was exiting the building with a slouch cap on. "Wait! Mr. Valor!" she cried out, running after him. In the street again she watched as he was pulling out, and thinking desperately (or rather not really thinking at all) she thrusts herself against the hood of the bike and holds onto it. Holding the bike she looks up into the eye of the famous demonslayer. "Mr. Valor...I'm sorry if I disturbed you, but I really must talk to you! You have no idea how long it took to find out where you were!" she says with a heavy sigh.
Mink
Mink
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:06 pm

"Jaysus!" he cried, the Drow's sudden appearance alarming him and nearly forced him into full speed back. He places a foot down and stills the bike. He breathes heavily looking from the ebony elf's face to her well pronounced assets which hung out with modesty from the leather top she was wearing. He then blinked looking back up at the young dark elf's green eyes. She really was quite attractive and he would have normally tried to hit on her by first glance...but the idea of Kanade arriving at the source of the light first...it unsettled him greatly. "Not this is really a race... but damn it, I can't let Kanade win! Hmmm...and this chick looks so hot too! Geh, my luck as usual.." he thinks, closing his eye an letting out an anxious sigh. He then tries to smile, but he's still too riled up by the concept of wanting to win that his smile looks strained when he looks up at the woman. "This...isn't really a good time Lass." he starts with a slight chuckle, slowly inching the bike back a tad more. "Perhaps another time over a bottle of wine..." he adds as he tries to shift the bike away from the Obsidian Elf.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mink Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:34 pm

Vincent Valor wrote:"Jaysus!" he cried, the Drow's sudden appearance alarming him and nearly forced him into full speed back. He places a foot down and stills the bike. He breathes heavily looking from the ebony elf's face to her well pronounced assets which hung out with modesty from the leather top she was wearing. He then blinked looking back up at the young dark elf's green eyes. She really was quite attractive and he would have normally tried to hit on her by first glance...but the idea of Kanade arriving at the source of the light first...it unsettled him greatly. "Not this is really a race... but damn it, I can't let Kanade win! Hmmm...and this chick looks so hot too! Geh, my luck as usual.." he thinks, closing his eye an letting out an anxious sigh. He then tries to smile, but he's still too riled up by the concept of wanting to win that his smile looks strained when he looks up at the woman. "This...isn't really a good time Lass." he starts with a slight chuckle, slowly inching the bike back a tad more. "Perhaps another time over a bottle of wine..." he adds as he tries to shift the bike away from the Obsidian Elf.    
She leans forward clinging onto the vehicle again. "Wait please, I just need to speak to you for a moment!-A moment of your time is all I ask!" She adds, she herself becoming anxious. "I'm not about to let this man slip away from me, not now that I finally found him!" her mind desperately cries out in an echo. Her breasts were pushing up on the hood and she was hoping that the ancient ones and war gods alike allowed the man to take just a few moments of his time to listen to her request.
Mink
Mink
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:41 pm

Mink wrote:
Vincent Valor wrote:"Jaysus!" he cried, the Drow's sudden appearance alarming him and nearly forced him into full speed back. He places a foot down and stills the bike. He breathes heavily looking from the ebony elf's face to her well pronounced assets which hung out with modesty from the leather top she was wearing. He then blinked looking back up at the young dark elf's green eyes. She really was quite attractive and he would have normally tried to hit on her by first glance...but the idea of Kanade arriving at the source of the light first...it unsettled him greatly. "Not this is really a race... but damn it, I can't let Kanade win! Hmmm...and this chick looks so hot too! Geh, my luck as usual.." he thinks, closing his eye an letting out an anxious sigh. He then tries to smile, but he's still too riled up by the concept of wanting to win that his smile looks strained when he looks up at the woman. "This...isn't really a good time Lass." he starts with a slight chuckle, slowly inching the bike back a tad more. "Perhaps another time over a bottle of wine..." he adds as he tries to shift the bike away from the Obsidian Elf.    
She leans forward clinging onto the vehicle again. "Wait please, I just need to speak to you for a moment!-A moment of your time is all I ask!" She adds, she herself becoming anxious. "I'm not about to let this man slip away from me, not now that I finally found him!" her mind desperately cries out in an echo. Her breasts were pushing up on the hood and she was hoping that the ancient ones and war gods alike allowed the man to take just a few moments of his time to listen to her request.
It was clear that getting rid of this elf was becoming no easy task. He bowed his head, grunting out in irritation, mumbling something undistinguishable under his breathe before looking up at the Drow again with a smile. "F-fine. Make it quick I'm on the run Lass." he says, the adrenaline in his body pumping hard, hoping that the ebony beauty would just say her peace so he can be off. "Hurry it up...I don't have all day..." his mind anxiously stated.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mink Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:46 pm

Vincent Valor wrote:
Mink wrote:
It was clear that getting rid of this elf was becoming no easy task. He bowed his head, grunting out in irritation, mumbling something undistinguishable under his breathe before looking up at the Drow again with a smile. "F-fine. Make it quick I'm on the run Lass." he says, the adrenaline in his body pumping hard, hoping that the ebony beauty would just say her peace so he can be off. "Hurry it up...I don't have all day..." his mind anxiously stated.
She grinned wildly and nodded. "Well then, I'll make this quick: I'd like to join your guild Mr. Valor!" She then pulls out a book of her deeds and demon slaying accomplishments. "I'm a certified Demon Huntress, but I'd like to work for you rather than myself since your the famous Demon Slayer in all of history! Working by your side, I'm sure I'd learn a thing or two about fighting demons." she added hoping the additional 'fluff' would help in achieving her goal.
Mink
Mink
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:55 pm

Mink wrote:
Vincent Valor wrote:
Mink wrote:
She grinned wildly and nodded. "Well then, I'll make this quick: I'd like to join your guild Mr. Valor!" She then pulls out a book of her deeds and demon slaying accomplishments. "I'm a certified Demon Huntress, but I'd like to work for you rather than myself since your the famous Demon Slayer in all of history! Working by your side, I'm sure I'd learn a thing or two about fighting demons." she added hoping the additional 'fluff' would help in achieving her goal.  
He blinks, then shrugs. "Gee, well..I am quite flattered; but I don't remember ever stating that I have a guild. I had a guild, eighteen years ago. The best damn guild in the world. But all of 'em but me are dead, and so is the guild. I don't plan on building another just to watch it fall." he said in a serious tone. "I'm quite sorry Lass...I bet you have been looking for me for quite some time, but this old dog here isn't accepting any recruits these days." he says in a somber manner. He begins to back up further now.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mink Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:00 pm

Vincent Valor wrote:
Mink wrote:
Vincent Valor wrote:
Mink wrote:
He blinks, then shrugs. "Gee, well..I am quite flattered; but I don't remember ever stating that I have a guild. I had a guild, eighteen years ago. The best damn guild in the world. But all of 'em but me are dead, and so is the guild. I don't plan on building another just to watch it fall." he said in a serious tone. "I'm quite sorry Lass...I bet you have been looking for me for quite some time, but this old dog here isn't accepting any recruits these days." he says in a somber manner. He begins to back up further now.
Her mouth dropped. "You-You can't say that!" she exclaimed. "You yourself wrote a flayer looking for new recruits!" she rummages through her pack, looking back as she did before finding the blasted thing. "..here it is!" She screams, pulling it out of her pack and handing The Flayer over to him. "It says it right there, your name and everything!" she explained, pointing it out.
Mink
Mink
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Mink wrote:
Vincent Valor wrote:
Mink wrote:
Vincent Valor wrote:
Mink wrote:
Her mouth dropped. "You-You can't say that!" she exclaimed. "You yourself wrote a flayer looking for new recruits!" she rummages through her pack, looking back as she did before finding the blasted thing. "..here it is!" She screams, pulling it out of her pack and handing The Flayer over to him. "It says it right there, your name and everything!" she explained, pointing it out.
He snatched the paper from her hands and quickly reads it over. His eye widens. "I don't ever recall writing this!" he looks up at her with earnest. "Seriously, this has to be some sort of mistake, I didn't write this or even had this commissioned." He says to her before looking into her eyes and then had to force himself to look away. "I..I am sorry. But no, I'm not making a new guild. Now look, you've already had more than enough time to talk to me about the subject and that is that. Now...if you kindly get off for I can leave-unless you didn't see it, I have a beam of light to investigate and I'm not going to be the last person on scene!" he says revving the engine again.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mink Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:13 pm

Vincent Valor wrote:
Mink wrote:
Vincent Valor wrote:
Mink wrote:
Vincent Valor wrote:
Mink wrote:
He snatched the paper from her hands and quickly reads it over. His eye widens. "I don't ever recall writing this!" he looks up at her with earnest. "Seriously, this has to be some sort of mistake, I didn't write this or even had this commissioned." He says to her before looking into her eyes and then had to force himself to look away. "I..I am sorry. But no, I'm not making a new guild. Now look, you've already had more than enough time to talk to me about the subject and that is that. Now...if you kindly get off for I can leave-unless you didn't see it, I have a beam of light to investigate and I'm not going to be the last person on scene!" he says revving the engine again.
She lunged further onto the hood, her entire torso upon it now with her legs dangling off the sides. Her face was inches away from Valor's. Her eyelashes flutter and her eyes express desperation. "Please...I can't go home now. I've put everything on the line for this opportunity...even if it is only for a little while, please! I'll do anything...I really need this." she says grabbing his hand, blushing. "Please...take me with you..." she whispered, almost pouting.

Last edited by Mink on Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mink
Mink
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:25 pm

Mink wrote:
Vincent Valor wrote:
Mink wrote:
Vincent Valor wrote:
Mink wrote:
Vincent Valor wrote:
Mink wrote:
She lunged further onto the hood, her entire torso upon it now with her legs dangling off the sides. Her face was inches away from Valor's. Her eyelashes flutter and her eyes express desperation. "Please...I can't go home now. I've put everything on the line for this opportunity...even if it is only for a little while, please! I'll do anything...I really need this." she says grabbing his hand, blushing. "Please...take me with you..." she whispered, almost pouting.
He arched his back a bit, the ebony goddess was now sitting in front of him, leaning in, pleading desperately. Despite her beauty up close...it was actually making him nervous rather than turning him on, now that this dispute had caused a scene and people were looking at them. She was grasping his hand now, and this makes the scene look even worse than before. He groans, rolling his eye before palming his face with his free hand. He lets out a long sigh...and after a quick pause and without removing the hand from his face he answered in a groaning tone: "...Come around and sit in the back..."
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mink Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Vincent Valor wrote:
Mink wrote:
Vincent Valor wrote:
Mink wrote:
Vincent Valor wrote:
Mink wrote:
Vincent Valor wrote:
Mink wrote:
He arched his back a bit, the ebony goddess was now sitting in front of him, leaning in, pleading desperately. Despite her beauty up close...it was actually making him nervous rather than turning him on, now that this dispute had caused a scene and people were looking at them. She was grasping his hand now, and this makes the scene look even worse than before. He groans, rolling his eye before palming his face with his free hand. He lets out a long sigh...and after a quick pause and without removing the hand from his face he answered in a groaning tone: "...Come around and sit in the back..."
She suddenly grins, and its a beaming grin that nearly stretches from ear to ear. "R-really? You really mean so?" she asked before a squeal of success escaped her lips. "Awww, thankyouthankyouthankyou!" she exclaimed, wrapping her arms around the man and hugged him tightly. She then quickly got off his bike and around the back like he said and then mounted up behind him, her arms entwined around his waist. "Thank you so much Mr. Valor! For giving me a chance!" She exhaled, completely ecstatic.
Mink
Mink
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:42 pm

Mink wrote:
She suddenly grins, and its a beaming grin that nearly stretches from ear to ear. "R-really? You really mean so?" she asked before a squeal of success escaped her lips. "Awww, thankyouthankyouthankyou!" she exclaimed, wrapping her arms around the man and hugged him tightly. She then quickly got off his bike and around the back like he said and then mounted up behind him, her arms entwined around his waist. "Thank you so much Mr. Valor! For giving me a chance!" She exhaled, completely ecstatic.
Still without removing his hand he continued to groan. "Gods damn it...when did I become such a pushover? This is by far the worst decision I think I ever made." he sighs again, still not removing his palm from his face. "This is only temporary. I'm not making you official, and hell, I can guarantee you that I won't ever make you official. However, there a few rules you need to follow when we get there:

Rule one: What I say, goes. If you don't follow my orders I cannot guarantee your safety. If I say run, you run. If I say crawl, you crawl, got it?

Rule two: No going in guns blazing. Hell, if I so much as see you pull out your weapon without my approval I'll abandon you. Don't drawl unless I drawl, capiche?

Rule three: Don't let your guard down. One moment is all the enemy needs and it can be all over for you.

Just...stick close to me and follow my directions correctly, and you may get out alive. Get it? Got it? Good." he says revving the engine for the final time before finally pulling out of the parking area and took to the cobblestone streets; the hover bike swerving through the crowd and heading towards the suspension bridge.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiko Aihara Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:12 pm

Kiki arrived at the cozy, delightful and well maintained building. Bricks and huge, stone beams make up most of the building's outer structure as she could tell. It was difficult to see through the high stained glass windows, but the music and songs from within can be felt outside. She smiled, in-spite herself as she entered the tavern through the heavily used, double metal doors, and was then welcomed by the smell of alcohol and delicious food, and the sound of music and clapping hands. Despite what this city had experienced first hand, the people still found time to keep their spirits up and keep up hope. She felt the same, having to swallow down the bad that has happened and just continue flowing with the good. "If we didn't do that, we'd be walking wrecks and shells of our former selves." She thought, bowing her head slightly with a gentle grin. She looked around the room, to take in the surroundings better.

[Tavern's Ambiance - Irish Tavern Music] (lol I know it is cliche to high heaven but I dun give no fucks Razz)

The bartender was quite busy, but still managed to welcome her with a friendly nod. It's as alluring inside as it is on the outside. Rounded, stone beams with amethyst jewels encrusted into them, (for which this Pub probably got it's namesake from) and they support the upper floor and the candles attached to them. The walls are loaded with hundreds of memorabilia, mining equipment and clothing used to traverse the local mines; all signed and most likely donated by customers. The tavern itself was packed. Travelers, and local miners seem to be the primary clientele here, which often lead to exciting evenings as Kiki always enjoyed the company of fellow travelers since she left her cushy life in Ryunoshi and Beijio behind3. Besides, this would be a great opportunity for her to ask the travelers about Edward. Several long tables are occupied by separate groups of people, all enjoying themselves, but they keep to themselves. The other, smaller tables are also occupied by people who are clearly having a good time. Even most of the stools at the bar are occupied, though nobody seems to mind more company. Like the weapon shop she did hear rumors about this tavern, supposedly it's famous for its food and company, and is the number one pub in the Capital. Though judging by the amount of cups, tankards and glasses on the table, it's probably the fine alcoholic drinks which really take the credit.

She chuckled to herself, placing the back of her wrist against her lips as she did so, and managed to find a seat and prepare for what will undoubtedly be a great evening. The seat she chose was close to the bar itself, next to a pair of travelers in blue and black cloaks speaking in drunken Scardian accents, the two healthy young men were happily clapping each others backs in friendly manner, spouting nonsense and enjoyable talk. The woman to her right was keeping to herself, and kept her cloak up. She smiled warmly and turned to the bar man, when he finally made his way to ask her what she would like.

"Excuse me Sir, I'll have what ever these two rascals are having." she says pointing two the two Scardian young men who then turned to her in their smiling drunken states and boomed righteous laughter as they clanged their tankards together.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1150

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvira De Voure Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:13 am

Kiko Aihara/Elvira's small edit in red :3 wrote:Kiki arrived at the cozy, delightful and well maintained building. Bricks and huge, stone beams make up most of the building's outer structure as she could tell. It was difficult to see through the high stained glass windows, but the music and songs from within can be felt outside. She smiled, in-spite herself as she entered the tavern through the heavily used, double metal doors, and was then welcomed by the smell of alcohol and delicious food, and the sound of music and clapping hands. Despite what this city had experienced first hand, the people still found time to keep their spirits up and keep up hope. She felt the same, having to swallow down the bad that has happened and just continue flowing with the good. "If we didn't do that, we'd be walking wrecks and shells of our former selves." She thought, bowing her head slightly with a gentle grin. She looked around the room, to take in the surroundings better.

[Tavern's Ambiance - Irish Tavern Music] (lol I know it is cliche to high heaven but I dun give no fucks Razz)

The bartender was quite busy, but still managed to welcome her with a friendly nod. It's as alluring inside as it is on the outside. Rounded, stone beams with amethyst jewels encrusted into them, (for which this Pub probably got it's namesake from) and they support the upper floor and the candles attached to them. The walls are loaded with hundreds of memorabilia, mining equipment and clothing used to traverse the local mines; all signed and most likely donated by customers. The tavern itself was packed. Travelers, and local miners seem to be the primary clientele here, which often lead to exciting evenings as Kiki always enjoyed the company of fellow travelers since she left her cushy life in Ryunoshi and Beijio behind3. Besides, this would be a great opportunity for her to ask the travelers about Edward. Several long tables are occupied by separate groups of people, all enjoying themselves, but they keep to themselves. The other, smaller tables are also occupied by people who are clearly having a good time. Even most of the stools at the bar are occupied, though nobody seems to mind more company. Like the weapon shop she did hear rumors about this tavern, supposedly it's famous for its food and company, and is the number one pub in the Capital. Though judging by the amount of cups, tankards and glasses on the table, it's probably the fine alcoholic drinks which really take the credit.

She chuckled to herself, placing the back of her wrist against her lips as she did so, and managed to find a seat and prepare for what will undoubtedly be a great evening. The seat she chose was close to the bar itself, next to a pair of travelers in blue and black cloaks speaking in drunken Scardian accents, the two healthy young men were happily clapping each others backs in friendly manner, spouting nonsense and enjoyable talk. The woman to her right was keeping to herself, and kept her cloak up. She smiled warmly and turned to the bar man, when he finally made his way to ask her what she would like.

"Excuse me Sir, I'll have what ever these two rascals are having." she says pointing two the two Scardian young men who then turned to her in their smiling drunken states and boomed righteous laughter as they clanged their tankards together.

The woman kept her cloak up as she drank, and kept to herself. She was drinking a glass of wine with a bottle close by her to help refuel that need, though, admittedly, she was prone to drinking something much... richer. She eyed the new girl who arrived between her and the Scardian 'Frat boys', the two not so tremendously dull travelers who had been caught in the panic as the capital became under siege not too long ago. At least they are mildly entertaining to watch. She thought, closing her eyes while knocking back another glass of wine. It was odd, yet strangely beautiful. Watching these pathetic creatures squabble and cry one minute, then sink blissfully into joyous jubilee. Considering how she was born, she guessed she wouldn't understand it how the mortals would. She'd side with the Elven philosophy before she would with any Beast-kin or Human's, but there was no doubt she had stocked her energy into only one philosophical faith, and that was her own. Mortals grow old and die. Some falling prey to sword or beast before getting that privilege. Creatures like me however, heh... we don't often see that kind of torture. The cloaked woman said in her mind, the ruby lips upon her almost porcelain, pale face raised into a smile. "I'm leaving....my sweet Fae...." The voice replayed in her head, almost as if she could hear it being whispered into her ear once again... Her smile faded slightly and she took another sip before setting down her glass. She reopened her ruby red eyes, which almost glowed in the darkness of her hood as she turned towards the new comer, almost drawing her eyes instantly to her neck, before her rounded face. At first glance, she looked like an apprentice scholar or student. Looked like she was wearing a uniform for some, academy or school, but couldn't quite ascertain the logo of the schools emblem. She was undoubtedly a cute thing, and seemed to carry an air about her that was most suspicious. She couldn't ascertain it, but the woman to her left was hiding something mysterious. As a creature who fed off the blood of mortals to preserve her own life, the Vampyre could sense something...different with this one's blood. The way it pulsed through her veins, the way her beating heart pounded in her chest to the beat of the music; this woman was indeed something... special.

Last edited by Elvira De Voure on Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add a memory into the mix. Sorry about that. ^^';)
Elvira De Voure
Elvira De Voure
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 350,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:40 pm

The bartender smiled and replied "Coming up!" to Kiko's request. He quickly set about mixing a scotch and cola on the rocks.

he watched the proceedings and although the strange woman with the black cloak gave him the chills in a way, all in all, it was a pleasant scene despite the recent siege and todays... explosion.

He shook his head and smiled. The ADN and the emergency services were already on it. No need to wonder about it anymore. He finished assembling Kiko's drink and passed it to her.

"There you go lass. That'll be 2 gilex please."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next