Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amythest Pub

+14
Elvira De Voure
Mink
Trent Sears
Sharon Cassidy
Kanade Suzutsuki III
Vincent Valor
barduwulf
Valan Bennett
Trunks
Che
Ferah
Wargod Stratus
Asura
Rufus Tenik
18 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Amythest Pub - Page 5 Empty Re: The Amythest Pub

Post  Riley Pearce Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:04 pm

Riley sits in one of the booths, a whiskey and cola set upon a coaster, open leather bound books splayed upon the surface of the table in front of him. He looks deep into his research, rolling the jade necklace in his left hand's fingers, his right hand propping up his chin. He just came back from many of Beijio-Scardia's various uncharted and uninhabited islands, staying well away from Shi no Shima.

He sighed, taking a long sip from his drink, the ice clinking inside. That idol was in my hands, then the earth shook to hell. Everyone says there was some strange explosion out here, I missed the light show after falling fifty feet into that chasm... He closed his eyes, raising the glass to the small healing welt on the side of his head. Thankfully he healed rather quickly as far as wounds go.

If not for my safety line, I'd be taking a dirt nap... I have no idea how deep that crevice was. I bet that idol knows how far down it really goes... he thought, sighing grumpily which makes his head hurt worse. He turns his attention to the bar, standing up and headed over. He gets close to the counter and knocks on the wood in front of the bar man, a scotch and cola by his hand. "May I have a glass of ice?" He asks the barman.
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvira De Voure Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:24 am

Riley Pearce wrote:Riley sits in one of the booths, a whiskey and cola set upon a coaster, open leather bound books splayed upon the surface of the table in front of him. He looks deep into his research, rolling the jade necklace in his left hand's fingers, his right hand propping up his chin. He just came back from many of Beijio-Scardia's various uncharted and uninhabited islands, staying well away from Shi no Shima.

He sighed, taking a long sip from his drink, the ice clinking inside. That idol was in my hands, then the earth shook to hell. Everyone says there was some strange explosion out here, I missed the light show after falling fifty feet into that chasm... He closed his eyes, raising the glass to the small healing welt on the side of his head. Thankfully he healed rather quickly as far as wounds go.

If not for my safety line, I'd be taking a dirt nap... I have no idea how deep that crevice was. I bet that idol knows how far down it really goes... he thought, sighing grumpily which makes his head hurt worse. He turns his attention to the bar, standing up and headed over. He gets close to the counter and knocks on the wood in front of the bar man, a scotch and cola by his hand. "May I have a glass of ice?" He asks the barman.

Elvira turned her eyes from the woman to the young, handsome man. She curled her lips into a seducing grin, licking her lips. "May I have a glass of you?" she asked, suddenly appearing at the young man's left shoulder. She moved so quickly and with everything going on at the bar, she doubted anyone would have seen her move with the speed of a lightning strike with such a swift movement. "Mmhmm..." she purred, eying him up and down. Lean, but with some muscle. A nice ass. And...that pulsing neck that one could only want to sink their teeth into. Her hood was still up, her crimson eyes gleaming with sensual and voracious appetite as she leaned closer, her lithe form against his shoulder.
Elvira De Voure
Elvira De Voure
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 350,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:01 pm

Riley, somewhat startled by Elvira's forwardness, quickly turned, his hand knocking over the scotch and cola, spilling it across the counter and into the lap of the school girl. "Ah," he turned to the girl at the counter, then to the garnet eyed beauty then the girl again. "Oh, Gods, my bad.." he stumbled, leaning against the counter before turning to the bar man. "A towel and...another of what she was having, for her of course." he says setting down five platinum gilex upon the counter. "Keep the change, buddy." He was soon given a towel and he handed it to the girl (Kiko), and nervously chuckled. "S-sorry about that." he hands her the towel before turning to the eloquent beauty who had startled him to begin with. She was palid, her face somewhat hidden by the hood she wore, but he could definitely see those glowing red orbs among the shadow. She was lithe, tall, and was wearing an old school set of leather looking armor with a particularly nice cleavage cut out, if he had to admit it. He chuckled, and tried to avert his eyes from hers for too long. Oh, a vampire. Teach always said Vampires were a grey area concerning demonic folk, and though they would break you in half for calling them human, their race is quite human like in terms of diversity and thought. Some are more inherently evil than others, while others can coexist with humans. Though, Teach and Al would probably skin me alive if I let this one take advantage of me, not that I would totally mind, but I admit... I do enjoy my blood staying where it should be. he thought as he looked over the woman's undeniably beautiful and sexy slender frame. "Ah," he turned to the bar man again. "My-my ice?" he asked, before turning to the Vampiress again. "Heh, you wanted me chilled, right?" He jokingly says, pointing back at the bar in reference to his glass of ice he requested.
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvira De Voure Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:35 pm

Elvira eyed the boy with mild amusement at the way he fumbled, and took great interest as he took some time to carefully analyze her before continuing to converse with her. He isn't a complete idiot. A bit clumsy, perhaps. But this one isn't likely to fall for me as easily as say the bar man or those two Scardian boys. I may need to put some...effort into this. She thought herself, chuckling with her husky feminine tone. "What a mirthful little boy you are. Hmmm *licks lower lip lightly with a deliberate slow glide* perhaps you may amuse me further with your company? I have a bottle of wine that may need of some help, finishing off." she replies in a low, seductive tone. She says this as she steps closer, placing her right hand gently upon his left shoulder, her supple chest pressed lightly against his as he cowers against the bar due to her rather forward, provocative movement. Her right hand's fingers squeeze his shoulder in a gentle, pulsing, rubbing movement that would have felt like the skilled hands of a masseuse. She purred, her plush blood red lips rising into a grin.
Elvira De Voure
Elvira De Voure
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:16 pm

Elvira De Voure wrote:Elvira eyed the boy with mild amusement at the way he fumbled, and took great interest as he took some time to carefully analyze her before continuing to converse with her. He isn't a complete idiot. A bit clumsy, perhaps. But this one isn't likely to fall for me as easily as say the bar man or those two Scardian boys. I may need to put some...effort into this. She thought herself, chuckling with her husky feminine tone. "What a mirthful little boy you are. Hmmm *licks lower lip lightly with a deliberate slow glide* perhaps you may amuse me further with your company? I have a bottle of wine that may need of some help, finishing off." she replies in a low, seductive tone. She says this as she steps closer, placing her right hand gently upon his left shoulder, her supple chest pressed lightly against his as he cowers against the bar due to her rather forward, provocative movement. Her right hand's fingers squeeze his shoulder in a gentle, pulsing, rubbing movement that would have felt like the skilled hands of a masseuse. She purred, her plush blood red lips rising into a grin.

Riley could hardly contain his blushed features and the hardening swell in his pants admittedly as the woman advanced upon him in such a coquettish fashion. "I...uh...well..." he stammered, trying to bend forward a little to hide the tent steadily being pitched in his pants, but only managed to lean towards her. With his head nearly against hers, he became entranced by her devilish, attractive scent. Craaaap.... Al and Teach are gonna kill me... he thought, gulping. Her lithe, warm body against him, the slight anxiety of this all occurring during the madness of a packed pub. He turned his wavering eyes away from her scarlet, dominating stare to the girl at the counter. "S-sorry, again for the mess! Enjoy your drink!" he said then turned to the Vampire again. "Uhm, yeah... I still have my drink, but your welcome to join me Miss..." he says trying not to crack his voice as he slides around the seductive vampire, ambling slowly to his seat, where he blushed heavily quickly reaching over for his whiskey and coke and took a deep, glorp from it. What the hell man? You are eating out the palm of her hands! She's going to drain you dry at this rate! He set the glass down, rearranging his papers, turning to the woman and he motioned her over, patting the other side of the table for her to sit.
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvira De Voure Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Riley Pearce wrote:
Elvira De Voure wrote:Elvira eyed the boy with mild amusement at the way he fumbled, and took great interest as he took some time to carefully analyze her before continuing to converse with her. He isn't a complete idiot. A bit clumsy, perhaps. But this one isn't likely to fall for me as easily as say the bar man or those two Scardian boys. I may need to put some...effort into this. She thought herself, chuckling with her husky feminine tone. "What a mirthful little boy you are. Hmmm *licks lower lip lightly with a deliberate slow glide* perhaps you may amuse me further with your company? I have a bottle of wine that may need of some help, finishing off." she replies in a low, seductive tone. She says this as she steps closer, placing her right hand gently upon his left shoulder, her supple chest pressed lightly against his as he cowers against the bar due to her rather forward, provocative movement. Her right hand's fingers squeeze his shoulder in a gentle, pulsing, rubbing movement that would have felt like the skilled hands of a masseuse. She purred, her plush blood red lips rising into a grin.

Riley could hardly contain his blushed features and the hardening swell in his pants admittedly as the woman advanced upon him in such a coquettish fashion. "I...uh...well..." he stammered, trying to bend forward a little to hide the tent steadily being pitched in his pants, but only managed to lean towards her. With his head nearly against hers, he became entranced by her devilish, attractive scent. Craaaap.... Al and Teach are gonna kill me... he thought, gulping. Her lithe, warm body against him, the slight anxiety of this all occurring during the madness of a packed pub. He turned his wavering eyes away from her scarlet, dominating stare to the girl at the counter. "S-sorry, again for the mess! Enjoy your drink!" he said then turned to the Vampire again. "Uhm, yeah... I still have my drink, but your welcome to join me Miss..." he says trying not to crack his voice as he slides around the seductive vampire, ambling slowly to his seat, where he blushed heavily quickly reaching over for his whiskey and coke and took a deep, glorp from it. What the hell man? You are eating out the palm of her hands! She's going to drain you dry at this rate! He set the glass down, rearranging his papers, turning to the woman and he motioned her over, patting the other side of the table for her to sit.

Elvira giggled darkly at his...response. She fluttered her shadowed eyelids slowly, deliberately, and leveled her lidded eyes upon his deep blue orbs. As he leaned forward, and was about to pull away to slide around her, she held his shoulder firmly in her right hand. She brought her lips to his right ear, her breath tickling his skin: "There's nothing to be ashamed of..." she whispered in a sexy low tone. She giggled flirtatiously, pulling her lips away from his ear and released her grip. As he went to the booth where he sat, she walked back over to the side of the bar where she had left her bottle of wine and wine glass. She then swung her hips in a sexy, deliberate manner as she made her way over to the booth. Instead of sitting across from him however, she set the bottle beside him and then scooted into the booth beside him, her right thigh brushing up against his left. She leaned close, her shoulder rubbing against his as she leaned with her head close to his, her lips a mere inch from his. He could see a bit more of her shrouded face, though still obscured by the shadows of her hood, he could see the angular, almost Beijionese features of her face, and the raven black hair splayed across her right eye. "Elvira." she explained. Her breath kissing his lips as she spoke, cool and minty with a slight wine scent to it as she spoke her name again. "My name is Elvira, handsome." she purred, her left hand grabbing the stem of her glass as she slid it towards her wine bottle. "You? Are...little boy?" she asks, pulling her face away slightly. He could see one dark eyebrow shift in amusement under the hood, her smile widening but not showing off her pearly whites (and fangs), and her glowing red gaze seeming to pierce his vision. She slides her right hand, upon and around his left thigh, her slender fingers gripping at his inner thigh as she rubbed it closer upwards, towards the 'pitched tent' yet only going half way before she squeezed him lightly.
Elvira De Voure
Elvira De Voure
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiko Aihara Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:51 pm

Kiko let out a slight cry as her scotch and cola splashed against the counter, some of it on her as well. "Ahh!" she cried, turning to face the perpetrator who spilled her drink. "Gods, what the hell is wrong-" she cut herself off upon looking at him. The young man who got her wet was a handsome, tall, masculine looking individual with unruly brown hair and deep blue eyes. Her heart pounded slightly in her chest upon looking at him, and she found it hard to...look away. Her pink lips slightly agape, her eyes wide and her face flushing pink as she continued to look at him in relative silence, hanging on the words of her sentence as he seemed to ignore her instant infatuation of his appearance and continued to converse with other patrons, and hand her a towel as well as pay for her drink. She blinked slowly as she grabbed the towel, and struggled to say: "T-thanks..."

She watched as he walked back to his booth with the hooded woman she had seen entering the bar earlier. She puffed out her cheeks in almost jealousy as she took a seat beside him at his booth. "Oh, he's into older women..." she says under breath, shrugging, turning to face the bar again with some disappointment in her tone.
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1150

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:05 pm

Elvira De Voure wrote:
Elvira giggled darkly at his...response. She fluttered her shadowed eyelids slowly, deliberately, and leveled her lidded eyes upon his deep blue orbs. As he leaned forward, and was about to pull away to slide around her, she held his shoulder firmly in her right hand. She brought her lips to his right ear, her breath tickling his skin: "There's nothing to be ashamed of..." she whispered in a sexy low tone. She giggled flirtatiously, pulling her lips away from his ear and released her grip. As he went to the booth where he sat, she walked back over to the side of the bar where she had left her bottle of wine and wine glass. She then swung her hips in a sexy, deliberate manner as she made her way over to the booth. Instead of sitting across from him however, she set the bottle beside him and then scooted into the booth beside him, her right thigh brushing up against his left. She leaned close, her shoulder rubbing against his as she leaned with her head close to his, her lips a mere inch from his. He could see a bit more of her shrouded face, though still obscured by the shadows of her hood, he could see the angular, almost Beijionese features of her face, and the raven black hair splayed across her right eye. "Elvira." she explained. Her breath kissing his lips as she spoke, cool and minty with a slight wine scent to it as she spoke her name again. "My name is Elvira, handsome." she purred, her left hand grabbing the stem of her glass as she slid it towards her wine bottle. "You? Are...little boy?" she asks, pulling her face away slightly. He could see one dark eyebrow shift in amusement under the hood, her smile widening but not showing off her pearly whites (and fangs), and her glowing red gaze seeming to pierce his vision. She slides her right hand, upon and around his left thigh, her slender fingers gripping at his inner thigh as she rubbed it closer upwards, towards the 'pitched tent' yet only going half way before she squeezed him lightly.  

Riley's blushing features deepened as the woman slid closer to him, beside him rather than across. Her body so close that it drove his mind crazy not to look at her, finding it hard to ignore her advances for much longer. As if on cue, she placed her hand upon his thigh, rubbing his inner thigh with her dainty yet gripping fingers. He turned to her, his body quivering with a mix of fear and excitement as she looked at him with her garnet gaze. Her lips upturned into a toothless plush smile, and as she spoke this closely to him, her breath danced across his lips, as if she had became like smoke and had pressed those lush lips of hers against him. "Elvira..huh..." he said, gulping as he leaned his head back, the swell in his pants getting harder and harder to hide as he tried to cross his legs a little, but her hand prevented him from doing so. Oh crap... perhaps, perhaps if I look away... he thought, turning his head to the bar where the girl from earlier seemed to look jealous or embarrassed, and turn abruptly away from them. He blinked, feeling a little more at ease by this for some reason. Well, that was weird. he thought, as he spoke, trying to keep his gaze away from Elvira's. "I'm not 'little boy', no, heh." he joked, bringing up his right hand, coughing into his fist. "It's Riley..." he finishes.
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvira De Voure Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:39 pm

Kiko Aihara wrote:Kiko let out a slight cry as her scotch and cola splashed against the counter, some of it on her as well. "Ahh!" she cried, turning to face the perpetrator who spilled her drink. "Gods, what the hell is wrong-" she cut herself off upon looking at him. The young man who got her wet was a handsome, tall, masculine looking individual with unruly brown hair and deep blue eyes. Her heart pounded slightly in her chest upon looking at him, and she found it hard to...look away. Her pink lips slightly agape, her eyes wide and her face flushing pink as she continued to look at him in relative silence, hanging on the words of her sentence as he seemed to ignore her instant infatuation of his appearance and continued to converse with other patrons, and hand her a towel as well as pay for her drink. She blinked slowly as she grabbed the towel, and struggled to say: "T-thanks..."

She watched as he walked back to his booth with the hooded woman she had seen entering the bar earlier. She puffed out her cheeks in almost jealousy as she took a seat beside him at his booth. "Oh, he's into older women..." she says under breath, shrugging, turning to face the bar again with some disappointment in her tone.

Elvira, with her enhanced hearing swiftly turned her head to the direction of the girl with the tasty blood pulse from earlier. Her eyes went from red, to a glossy obsidian as she leveled her death gaze into the woman's back, almost literally glaring daggers into her. I may have to eat you, little girl. Such an impertinent insect! I will keep your skull as a trophy, and make it the basin which will adorn my new chalice fashioned from your bones! It will fill with the blood of my victims after you, and I will take great pleasure as I bring your fetid skull to my lips every time I desire a drink! I will show you off to the others of my coven, saying "Hark, this be the discourteous cur who last spoke ill of me! Shall others find themselves compelled to do the same, then they are subject to becoming utensils in which I shall take immense pleasure dining with!", so call me 'old' again, little girl!
Her dark intent was enough to perhaps emboss the flesh of Kiko's body with goose bumps, a chilly icy cold air seeming to blow through her, and or perhaps even 'hear' what Elvira had thought as she glared into Kiko's soul...

Riley Pearce wrote:Riley's blushing features deepened as the woman slid closer to him, beside him rather than across. Her body so close that it drove his mind crazy not to look at her, finding it hard to ignore her advances for much longer. As if on cue, she placed her hand upon his thigh, rubbing his inner thigh with her dainty yet gripping fingers. He turned to her, his body quivering with a mix of fear and excitement as she looked at him with her garnet gaze. Her lips upturned into a toothless plush smile, and as she spoke this closely to him, her breath danced across his lips, as if she had became like smoke and had pressed those lush lips of hers against him. "Elvira..huh..." he said, gulping as he leaned his head back, the swell in his pants getting harder and harder to hide as he tried to cross his legs a little, but her hand prevented him from doing so. Oh crap... perhaps, perhaps if I look away... he thought, turning his head to the bar where the girl from earlier seemed to look jealous or embarrassed, and turn abruptly away from them. He blinked, feeling a little more at ease by this for some reason. Well, that was weird. he thought, as he spoke, trying to keep his gaze away from Elvira's. "I'm not 'little boy', no, heh." he joked, bringing up his right hand, coughing into his fist. "It's Riley..." he finishes.

She suddenly turned away from the impudent girl, Elvira's eyes returning to their lovely glowing shade of red, while looking at Riley who was staring towards the bar as well. She raised a brow, her mood changing like flip of a switch from blood lust to flirtatious, sexual lust. She shook her head side to side in a playful manner, raising her left hand to his chin before 'gently' forcing his head to look towards hers. "I suppose... you are 'not', considering what you're...packing. It certainly isn't 'little'..." she says raising her right hand slightly, cupping her fingers around his swollen crotch in a gentle, stroking manner. "Riley...? Hmhmhm...how quaint." she says caressing his right cheek with her left hand, while his clothed manhood and member with the other while being half turned towards him, her body leaning against his left shoulder with her right breasts squished against his fore arm; her left breast was forced against her right due to her left arm being raised, a tight dark line of cleavage forming due to this sensual position. She then slid her hand away from his cheek, her eyes never leaving his as she reached for her hood and pulled it back. She exposed her lovely face fully now. Short, sexy stylized hair with fringe covering the majority of her left eye. Her hair was angled slightly, like a bob cut, and Riley could see she painted her eyelids a dark shade of black with dark eye liner beneath in a Gothic fashion. She brought her left hand back to his right cheek again, her thumb gliding up and around his handsome boyish features. "I may have a solution for your...growing interest, but it requires us to be...alone." Again, without removing her eyes from his, she slid her left hand away from his cheek, reaching back for her glass, grabbing it, and then brought it close, dabbing it's rim against his lips. "...I still have wine that needs finishing. Could you be a dear, and pour me a glass, love?" she cooed, kissing the opposite rim of the glass across from him. If not for the glass...the two would likely be kissing each other. She purred, seductively.
Elvira De Voure
Elvira De Voure
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:33 pm

Elvira De Voure wrote:
Kiko Aihara wrote:Kiko let out a slight cry as her scotch and cola splashed against the counter, some of it on her as well. "Ahh!" she cried, turning to face the perpetrator who spilled her drink. "Gods, what the hell is wrong-" she cut herself off upon looking at him. The young man who got her wet was a handsome, tall, masculine looking individual with unruly brown hair and deep blue eyes. Her heart pounded slightly in her chest upon looking at him, and she found it hard to...look away. Her pink lips slightly agape, her eyes wide and her face flushing pink as she continued to look at him in relative silence, hanging on the words of her sentence as he seemed to ignore her instant infatuation of his appearance and continued to converse with other patrons, and hand her a towel as well as pay for her drink. She blinked slowly as she grabbed the towel, and struggled to say: "T-thanks..."

Elvira, with her enhanced hearing swiftly turned her head to the direction of the girl with the tasty blood pulse from earlier. Her eyes went from red, to a glossy obsidian as she leveled her death gaze into the woman's back, almost literally glaring daggers into her. I may have to eat you, little girl. Such an impertinent insect! I will keep your skull as a trophy, and make it the basin which will adorn my new chalice fashioned from your bones! It will fill with the blood of my victims after you, and I will take great pleasure as I bring your fetid skull to my lips every time I desire a drink! I will show you off to the others of my coven, saying "Hark, this be the discourteous cur who last spoke ill of me! Shall others find themselves compelled to do the same, then they are subject to becoming utensils in which I shall take immense pleasure dining with!", so call me 'old' again, little girl!
Her dark intent was enough to perhaps emboss the flesh of Kiko's body with goose bumps, a chilly icy cold air seeming to blow through her, and or perhaps even 'hear' what Elvira had thought as she glared into Kiko's soul...

Riley Pearce wrote:Riley's blushing features deepened as the woman slid closer to him, beside him rather than across. Her body so close that it drove his mind crazy not to look at her, finding it hard to ignore her advances for much longer. As if on cue, she placed her hand upon his thigh, rubbing his inner thigh with her dainty yet gripping fingers. He turned to her, his body quivering with a mix of fear and excitement as she looked at him with her garnet gaze. Her lips upturned into a toothless plush smile, and as she spoke this closely to him, her breath danced across his lips, as if she had became like smoke and had pressed those lush lips of hers against him. "Elvira..huh..." he said, gulping as he leaned his head back, the swell in his pants getting harder and harder to hide as he tried to cross his legs a little, but her hand prevented him from doing so. Oh crap... perhaps, perhaps if I look away... he thought, turning his head to the bar where the girl from earlier seemed to look jealous or embarrassed, and turn abruptly away from them. He blinked, feeling a little more at ease by this for some reason. Well, that was weird. he thought, as he spoke, trying to keep his gaze away from Elvira's. "I'm not 'little boy', no, heh." he joked, bringing up his right hand, coughing into his fist. "It's Riley..." he finishes.

She suddenly turned away from the impudent girl, Elvira's eyes returning to their lovely glowing shade of red, while looking at Riley who was staring towards the bar as well. She raised a brow, her mood changing like flip of a switch from blood lust to flirtatious, sexual lust. She shook her head side to side in a playful manner, raising her left hand to his chin before 'gently' forcing his head to look towards hers. "I suppose... you are 'not', considering what you're...packing. It certainly isn't 'little'..." she says raising her right hand slightly, cupping her fingers around his swollen crotch in a gentle, stroking manner. "Riley...? Hmhmhm...how quaint." she says caressing his right cheek with her left hand, while his clothed manhood and member with the other while being half turned towards him, her body leaning against his left shoulder with her right breasts squished against his fore arm; her left breast was forced against her right due to her left arm being raised, a tight dark line of cleavage forming due to this sensual position. She then slid her hand away from his cheek, her eyes never leaving his as she reached for her hood and pulled it back. She exposed her lovely face fully now. Short, sexy stylized hair with fringe covering the majority of her left eye. Her hair was angled slightly, like  a bob cut, and Riley could see she painted her eyelids a dark shade of black with dark eye liner beneath in a Gothic fashion. She brought her left hand back to his right cheek again, her thumb gliding up and around his handsome boyish features. "I may have a solution for your...growing interest, but it requires us to be...alone." Again, without removing her eyes from his, she slid her left hand away from his cheek, reaching back for her glass, grabbing it, and then brought it close, dabbing it's rim against his lips. "...I still have wine that needs finishing. Could you be a dear, and pour me a glass, love?" she cooed, kissing the opposite rim of the glass across from him. If not for the glass...the two would likely be kissing each other. She purred, seductively.  

His face became apple red as she touched him, and turned his head towards her. Again, he wasn't sure if he could maintain his sanity for much longer. Sanity was thrown out the window when she wrapped her fingers around his swollen member and he jumped a little in his seat. "Woah, now, I think you may be getting a little too-" he was suddenly cut off as she removed her hood, revealing her hidden beauty underneath. Yup. I don't care anymore, this is good. Her unearthly demonic beauty was breathtaking, and he couldn't help but be lost in that vampiric veil. Her beautiful face complimented her body so well, and with that her seductive voice offering a solution to his...'tent' problem, as she gave it another gentle stroke. He gulped, blinking rapidly as she brought the glass to his lips, and an indirect kiss between the rims of the glass. He nodded slowly, removing the glass from their lips, reaching for the bottle of wine while she held the glass. He filled her glass for her, and then sets the bottle back down, and then turns to her, his left arm wrapping around her waist under her cape, his hand grasping her left thigh. "I....know you are a vampire, Elvira." he says, evenly and with a slightly stern tone. He looked at her, sweating a bit nervously. "However, I will put up with your charade for now. There's one condition, however-" he says pulling her closer, bringing his face at an angle with hers as he forms his lips around her upper lip. Her lips were cool, smooth and plush, and he couldn't help but admit enjoying his little act as well, before pulling his lips slowly away from hers. "I cannot die...if your intention is to kill me, I'm sorry, but no matter how lovely you are or how powerful you may be... I will defend myself with every fiber in my being." he says blushing slightly as he held her hand which held the glass, bringing it to her lips while not breaking contact with her deep red eyes.
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvira De Voure Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:21 am

Riley Pearce wrote:
He gulped, blinking rapidly as she brought the glass to his lips, and an indirect kiss between the rims of the glass. He nodded slowly, removing the glass from their lips, reaching for the bottle of wine while she held the glass. He filled her glass for her, and then sets the bottle back down, and then turns to her, his left arm wrapping around her waist under her cape, his hand grasping her left thigh. "I....know you are a vampire, Elvira." he says, evenly and with a slightly stern tone. He looked at her, sweating a bit nervously. "However, I will put up with your charade for now. There's one condition, however-" he says pulling her closer, bringing his face at an angle with hers as he forms his lips around her upper lip. Her lips were cool, smooth and plush, and he couldn't help but admit enjoying his little act as well, before pulling his lips slowly away from hers.

Elvira raised a brow as he spoke freely, finding it amusing that even her charms and unmasked beauty wasn't enough to fully break this man's will. Nor did her affectionate touching of his most private of places. That, coupled with the fact he was aware of what she was, yet kept his calm like a professional while enduring her charms was enough to almost make her feel impressed that the walking blood pack was still free of her dominance. She was taken slightly aback by his arm pulling her close, and then, her lips being forced against his. Her crimson eyes flickered for a moment, cold anger welling up in her belly...but at the same time, memories of...him surfaced again, which thawed her icy heart. His warm, crisp lips enveloping her own made her feel...warm again. Thankfully, the embrace was short lived, any longer and she may have tore his throat right then and there, and then came his demands:

Riley Pearce wrote:
"I cannot die...if your intention is to kill me, I'm sorry, but no matter how lovely you are or how powerful you may be... I will defend myself with every fiber in my being." he says blushing slightly as he held her hand which held the glass, bringing it to her lips while not breaking contact with her deep red eyes.

Again, she could have outright killed him, but this lad was smart, bringing the glass of premium red wine to her lips. She focused her eyes upon his for a moment, her eyes and sclera becoming black like they had when she was looking at the girl at the bar but a moment or two ago. Her hand griped his around the glass tightly, pinning it there as she drank, deeply. Once finished with the glass she closed her eyes, reopened them to their natural crimson and looked back into the boys, removing her parted lips from the glass. She smiled.

She speaks in an even, low tone; never showing sign of anger wavering in her voice throughout her statement: "You know... I could simultaneously snap your neck and rip away your man hood in a single, unflinching action. You know I am a vampire, yet you choose to play along, despite knowing the moment you let your guard down once, I can kill you in such gruesome ways? Hmhmhm... yet boldly you make demands and force yourself on me? My.... my. Either you are a complete idiot, or...you're hiding something from me. This level of confidence, only comes from a man who is crazy or loves the thrill of danger...so, an idiot. Or..." she pauses, leaning closer to Riley's face, her smile broadening, letting her fangs extend as she did so, the sharp needles of the primary fangs forming over her lower lips, but it should be noted however, all of her teeth were now pointed and feral looking; like interlaced steak knife blades. Noble, and pure blood Vampires share this trait, of the wounding fangs.

"...you have some sort of trick up your sleeve that will prevent me from killing you. Which is it, love? Depending on your answer... I'll kill you where your sitting, perhaps along with everyone else in this pub, or I will let you go~" she whispered, her tone cold as ice, and her eyes filled with malice.
Elvira De Voure
Elvira De Voure
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:42 am

Elvira De Voure wrote:
Again, she could have outright killed him, but this lad was smart, bringing the glass of premium red wine to her lips. She focused her eyes upon his for a moment, her eyes and sclera becoming black like they had when she was looking at the girl at the bar but a moment or two ago. Her hand griped his around the glass tightly, pinning it there as she drank, deeply. Once finished with the glass she closed her eyes, reopened them to their natural crimson and looked back into the boys, removing her parted lips from the glass. She smiled.

She speaks in an even, low tone; never showing sign of anger wavering in her voice throughout her statement: "You know... I could simultaneously snap your neck and rip away your man hood in a single, unflinching action. You know I am a vampire, yet you choose to play along, despite knowing the moment you let your guard down once, I can kill you in such gruesome ways? Hmhmhm... yet boldly you make demands and force yourself on me? My.... my. Either you are a complete idiot, or...you're hiding something from me. This level of confidence, only comes from a man who is crazy or loves the thrill of danger...so, an idiot. Or..." she pauses, leaning closer to Riley's face, her smile broadening, letting her fangs extend as she did so, the sharp needles of the primary fangs forming over her lower lips, but it should be noted however, all of her teeth were now pointed and feral looking; like interlaced steak knife blades. Noble, and pure blood Vampires share this trait, of the wounding fangs.

"...you have some sort of trick up your sleeve that will prevent me from killing you. Which is it, love? Depending on your answer... I'll kill you where your sitting, perhaps along with everyone else in this pub, or I will let you go~" she whispered, her tone cold as ice, and her eyes filled with malice.

Riley, had never felt so turned on and at the same time terrified in his entire life. He somehow didn't pass out from her intense response, and now treating this encounter as he would with any other threat in his path, he tried to keep his cool, and make a valid reply.

"Well it's not because I have something up my sleeve, Ms. Elvira..." he started, forcing his hand away from hers, slipping it through the fringe covering her left eye, pushing back the silky black strands and caressing the twisted, snarling evil face which now formed. "I was only stating if you intend to kill me, I won't let you. The reason why you won't kill me is because you are the one with an ulterior motive here. Surely, you don't do this to every man or woman you meet to feed off of. Flirt with so much passion, going so far to grab at a man's crotch and even flirt with the prospect of sexual deeds afterwards. That seems counterproductive for you, unless you do this for some act of twisted pleasure. If so, then you my dear, are a very, and I mean very, bored individual." He then slid his left arm up, his hand sliding from her thigh to her belly, flattening his palm against the leather of the corset and pulled her closer with his left arm, his right hand dropping to his thigh. Now Riley was in perfect range for her to either kiss him, or tear his face off with her gnarled teeth.

"So, how about that answer?" he asked in response, his tone even and low as well.
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvira De Voure Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:08 am

Riley Pearce wrote:
Elvira De Voure wrote:

Riley, had never felt so turned on and at the same time terrified in his entire life. He somehow didn't pass out from her intense response, and now treating this encounter as he would with any other threat in his path, he tried to keep his cool, and make a valid reply.

"Well it's not because I have something up my sleeve, Ms. Elvira..." he started, forcing his hand away from hers, slipping it through the fringe covering her left eye, pushing back the silky black strands and caressing the twisted, snarling evil face which now formed. "I was only stating if you intend to kill me, I won't let you. The reason why you won't kill me is because you are the one with an ulterior motive here. Surely, you don't do this to every man or woman you meet to feed off of. Flirt with so much passion, going so far to grab at a man's crotch and even flirt with the prospect of sexual deeds afterwards. That seems counterproductive for you, unless you do this for some act of twisted pleasure. If so, then you my dear, are a very, and I mean very, bored individual." He then slid his left arm up, his hand sliding from her thigh to her belly, flattening his palm against the leather of the corset and pulled her closer with his left arm, his right hand dropping to his thigh. Now Riley was in perfect range for her to either kiss him, or tear his face off with her gnarled teeth.

"So, how about that answer?" he asked in response, his tone even and low as well.

She remained like a statue as he slid his hand through her hair, parting it and slid his warm hand across the slope of her left cheek as he made his choice. She remained silent for a few moments, then began to giggle. Then chuckle lowly. She then flat out laughed like a witches cackle before leveling her eyes upon Riley's face, her face reverting back from the twisted, dark creature she truly was underneath, to her unearthly beauty. "Amusing, simply, amusing! You are neither a complete idiot nor a man who thinks he has something that would prevent me from killing him. Oh, *chuckle, wiping tears of laughter from left eye* if you were either of those you would have been dead in a heart beat child. You are perceptive, and it's your bold attitude which almost made me kill you. In fact, you may have even impressed me, if not just *chuckling words* givenmeagoodlaugh! Oh, I can't remember the last time I had a good laugh, perhaps 200? 300 years? *Giggle* right you are though, I do get exceptionally bored now and then. One does not realize how quickly 150 years of pure entertainment get boring rather quickly. Many think Vampires are naturally intelligent, 1no this is a lie. Many of us are smart because after so many years of entertainment, we move on to academics for some mild sense of entertainment. I dare say otherwise there are many of us who will walk straight into a Hunter's stake before they realize they're dead!" She chuckled darkly. "Oh, you are too fun. No, I don't think I will kill you, but..." she leaned in close, pressing her closed mouth against his left cheek. Her left hand squeezed his bulge lightly, rubbling it in a tender fashion one last time, as she then brought her lips to his ear and spoke in a sexy, soothing tone: "...I can still help alleviate that 'pressure' problem you're having. I'll admit, its only fitting since we both got a little too passionate, hm?" she giggled flirtatiously, removing her head from his side, setting the glass upon the table as she pulled herself away, sitting at his side normally. She eyed him with lustful glee, and giggled again. "My my, you are so much like my Edward... well the offer stands now. If you decide not to, I'll let you be." she breathed in a deliberate manner which caused her breasts to rise and fall, almost looking bigger before they fell with a bit of bounce, as admittedly, (though she wouldn't say it or think it out loud), they were smaller than say, the girl's who was sitting at the bar.

"I think it's time for you to make a decision, love." she states.

Last edited by Elvira De Voure on Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited where I put the small '1'. Lost my train of thought while typing, so missed to put that in there lol)
Elvira De Voure
Elvira De Voure
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiko Aihara Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:58 am

Elvira De Voure wrote:

Kiko thought as though she had thousands of needles puncturing her from every angle, an icy numbing feeling over taking her. What the hell is this... I feel... gloom all of a sudden... she thought, slowly turning to face the couple where she could swear the hostility was being broadcasted from-

-but the woman in black was not facing her at all. Seeming to be more interested in the cute young man. She sighed, turning to face the bar man as she had already dried herself off with the towel. Presented with a new scotch and cola, she began sipping at it absently when she heard the words just faintly, come from the woman in black behind her:

Elvira De Voure wrote:"My my, you are so much like my Edward...."

She paused, removing the straw from her mouth as she opened her ears a little listening in. It had to be a coincidence, but it didn't hurt to listen either; such is the work of a 'detective' after all...
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:38 am

Elvira De Voure wrote:
She remained like a statue as he slid his hand through her hair, parting it and slid his warm hand across the slope of her left cheek as he made his choice. She remained silent for a few moments, then began to giggle. Then chuckle lowly. She then flat out laughed like a witches cackle before leveling her eyes upon Riley's face, her face reverting back from the twisted, dark creature she truly was underneath, to her unearthly beauty. "Amusing, simply, amusing! You are neither a complete idiot nor a man who thinks he has something that would prevent me from killing him. Oh, *chuckle, wiping tears of laughter from left eye* if you were either of those you would have been dead in a heart beat child. You are perceptive, and it's your bold attitude which almost made me kill you. In fact, you may have even impressed me, if not just *chuckling words* givenmeagoodlaugh! Oh, I can't remember the last time I had a good laugh, perhaps 200? 300 years? *Giggle* right you are though, I do get exceptionally bored now and then. One does not realize how quickly 150 years of pure entertainment get boring rather quickly. Many think Vampires are naturally intelligent, 1no this is a lie. Many of us are smart because after so many years of entertainment, we move on to academics for some mild sense of entertainment. I dare say otherwise there are many of us who will walk straight into a Hunter's stake before they realize they're dead!" She chuckled darkly. "Oh, you are too fun. No, I don't think I will kill you, but..." she leaned in close, pressing her closed mouth against his left cheek. Her left hand squeezed his bulge lightly, rubbling it in a tender fashion one last time, as she then brought her lips to his ear and spoke in a sexy, soothing tone: "...I can still help alleviate that 'pressure' problem you're having. I'll admit, its only fitting since we both got a little too passionate, hm?" she giggled flirtatiously, removing her head from his side, setting the glass upon the table as she pulled herself away, sitting at his side normally. She eyed him with lustful glee, and giggled again. "My my, you are so much like my Edward... well the offer stands now. If you decide not to, I'll let you be." she breathed in a deliberate manner which caused her breasts to rise and fall, almost looking bigger before they fell with a bit of bounce, as admittedly, (though she wouldn't say it or think it out loud), they were smaller than say, the girl's who was sitting at the bar.

Riley breathed out slowly, almost surprised by his tremendous luck, and brought his right hand to his hair, ruffling it up in an attempt to hide the fact his hand was close to his pistol, in the event things went sour. He took a few moments to relax when she kissed his cheek and then swiftly presented her offer whilst groping him. As she removed herself from him, he turned and looked at her lithe, sexy form. After a moment or two, despite having escaped the literal jaws of death by luck and perception, he shrugged his shoulders and grinned. "Well, I cannot argue with a beautiful creature who wants to help." he says placing his hand on her right thigh, rubbing her thigh and sliding close to triangle of her crotch, caressing her inner thigh in gentle tender movements. "Allow me to gather my things...then you may lead the way, milady~" he says in a slight teasing tone, half bowing his head to stress this.

He took his notes, papers and other such materials he had been working on, stuffing them back into his side pack before turning to the lovely vampire, removing himself from the booth to stand beside her once more. He wrapped his left hand around her waist again, under her cape and pulled her close. "Shall we leave?" he asked, looking into her crimson red eyes, winking.
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvira De Voure Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:18 am

Riley Pearce wrote:
Elvira De Voure wrote:

Riley breathed out slowly, almost surprised by his tremendous luck, and brought his right hand to his hair, ruffling it up in an attempt to hide the fact his hand was close to his pistol, in the event things went sour. He took a few moments to relax when she kissed his cheek and then swiftly presented her offer whilst groping him. As she removed herself from him, he turned and looked at her lithe, sexy form. After a moment or two, despite having escaped the literal jaws of death by luck and perception, he shrugged his shoulders and grinned. "Well, I cannot argue with a beautiful creature who wants to help." he says placing his hand on her right thigh, rubbing her thigh and sliding close to triangle of her crotch, caressing her inner thigh in gentle tender movements. "Allow me to gather my things...then you may lead the way, milady~" he says in a slight teasing tone, half bowing his head to stress this.

He took his notes, papers and other such materials he had been working on, stuffing them back into his side pack before turning to the lovely vampire, removing himself from the booth to stand beside her once more. He wrapped his left hand around her waist again, under her cape and pulled her close. "Shall we leave?" he asked, looking into her crimson red eyes, winking.

She waited silently as he collected his kit, and accepted his arm as he pulled her close. Her blood red lips peeled into a charming grin as she huddled close, wrapping her cloak around him and his... 'elevated' disposition. She slid up her hood with her left hand, and then hugged him, placing her hand upon his chest, letting her fingers crawl up towards his neck as she leaned in and kissed his left cheek again. She then nodded to the door, as this place carried no inn unlike other areas of Galiavan. "I have a room at the Shamrock Inn in the Miner's Village (OOC: click its a link to the place). It's not too far, yet let's not be so hasty. As we 'children of the night' like to say, the night is still young, Riley." she purred.

The two made their way out of the pub, and into the street.
Elvira De Voure
Elvira De Voure
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiko Aihara Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:42 am

Kiko, still listening in on the conversation simply blushed a glowing red as she hears of the two simply ready for a one night stand. She tries to tune them out as they leave by sucking up the scotch and coke given to her by the barman, sucking the liquid till there was nothing but ice and the straw made those loud annoying suction noises everyone hates. She pushes the glass to the side, laughing albeit slightly in a more drunken state now. "*Heh heh, another drink!" she exclaimed, setting down two Gilex coins. She then let her facade quickly fade and she slumped over the bar with a loud sigh. She really had to find out where Edward, Edward Stillslayer went to. The case hinged on finding him...

*(OOC: This face --> HEH I derpt it! LOL)
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiko Aihara Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:18 pm

"I--I THInk *HIC* I've HaS enOUGH...NAO!*HIC*"1 Exclaimed a rather intoxicated Kiko, her face as scarlet as a delicious apple's peel. She leaned back, her face pink and glowing as she blinked looking up at the ceiling2. "I-I-I....Ican....cant, cannot....remember why I was here in the first place.... but GODS was that guy hot! *HIC*" She hiccuped again, biting her lower lip as she giggled flirtatiously3. She leaned forward onto the bar, her squishy assets propping her up upon it, her eyes narrow4 and she ogles the young man who left with the older, creepy woman. Her pleasant demeanor shifted, and she narrowed her eyes now not in lust, but in irritation, scowling as she thought of the woman with a jealous fire5. "Creepy woman... why was she so pale? She live in a coffin or somethin'?!" she rolled her eyes and sighed heavily before laying face flat upon the bar counter. She let out a strained, drawn out sigh, before she slid back, her large breasts behind her sweater dragging across the bar top as she yanked herself out of her seat, stumbling. "ChEck...plizz..." she drunkenly replied to the barman, handing him a 100 Gilex Bill (over charging) and began to stumble her way out of the pub. "I-I need... to find him, Edward.... Stillslayer...*HIC*!"

With that, she headed out into the street.

1 This face---> HEH I derpt it!

2 This face--->LOL-wah..?

3 This face---> Hurrrrr <3

4 This face---> Ooo La LA!

5 This face---> thats...great

(to here)
Kiko Aihara
Kiko Aihara
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Yvonne Fairtail Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:31 pm

Yvonne sat at the booth, while the sound of a dragon and conflict resonated from the back alley of the establishment. The rabbit didn't care though, didn't clear out, as she was much too focused on her double shot of whiskey to give a shit. Someone even asked if she was crazy, why'd she continue to sit while things were happening, but she only shrugged. "Not my problem." Was her answer every time, or silence as she sipped her glass. She was virtually alone in the pub now, the shitty place shuttered violently as the chaos ensued outside...

"I need another drink..." She sighed, setting the glass down, leaning back in her leather back seat. She had her rifle in a bag beside her, but again... the issue outside wasn't her own, so she ignored it. Not like she was gonna get paid for it if she helped.
Yvonne Fairtail
Yvonne Fairtail
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5