Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amythest Pub

+14
Elvira De Voure
Mink
Trent Sears
Sharon Cassidy
Kanade Suzutsuki III
Vincent Valor
barduwulf
Valan Bennett
Trunks
Che
Ferah
Wargod Stratus
Asura
Rufus Tenik
18 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Amythest Pub - Page 3 Empty Re: The Amythest Pub

Post  Vincent Valor Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:23 pm

Ferah wrote:Ferah entered the bar, though now it was dark out. "Oh War-Gods, Miss Rockwell! I'm so sorry! I had a run in with the ADN and they asked me all sorts of questions!" she cried out, and looked around. There was no one around that remotely looked like the cat girl. "Huh?....I should have know she would have left...*sigh*" she heads over to the bar, and slaps the paper onto the bar table. She looks around and forces a grin. "Anyone ready to order?" she asked nervously. :^_^\\\':

"Oi! Here Sheila!" came a high and proud voice from a corner booth. The man was dressed in Olive drab, with badges and such here and there on his jacket. He wore a slouch hat, and had an eye patch over his left eye. "Over here! I see you clear as day!" he said with a chuckle.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferah Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:31 pm

Ferah turned to face the man, and let out a sigh. "Mr. Valor...I thought the owner kicked you out...ugh, okay, I'm guessing your usual right?" she asked sighing with a smile.
Ferah
Ferah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:37 pm

"Well you know what they say lass; 'when the cat is away, the mice will go play'! Haha yes, yes my usual would be wonderful sheila!" he replied, smiling and turning to the paper on the table. "While your at it missy, could you hand me that paper if your not usin' it?" he asked politely.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferah Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:43 pm

She shook her head. "But your more of a 'rat' than a 'mouse' Mr. Valor. Sure, I can't say that the owner is going to pick it up anytime soon." she said, handing him the paper. She then headed behind the counter, and instead of pouring a glass, she took the entire bottle of Ithteca Whiskey. She walked over to him, and handed him both. "So, you plan to pay me this time, or do you want to put it on your still accumulating tab?" she asked, leaning with her hands on her hips.
Ferah
Ferah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:47 pm

He laughed. "Ah Ferah love, you always make me feel welcome here!" he replied taking the bottle and paper gratefully. He bites the cork off and takes a long gulping swig. He exhaled a content sigh and turns to her. "Well, let's see...I could pay you...in many ways. I...don't know if I have money...perhaps yes, perhaps not. In the later case, put everything on me tab. My girl, you really are a charmer in this smelly pub in the dim light." he added, with a chuckle.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferah Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Ferah growled. "Not even in the Spirit Realm Valor; I'll just add it to your tab then." she said shaking her head with an irritated expression. She then walked away and started to help other patrons out with their orders.
Ferah
Ferah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:56 pm

He laughed again, opening the paper up and skimmed it's articles. "Hmm...Beijio's ADN Head Quarters was destroyed it seems...and it looks like the President of the ADN will be visiting Ithteca soon...and now to the paranormal column-space baby born: Rufus Tenik's Child confirmed." he lowers the paper and looks up at the ceiling. "That doesn't make any sense...Is'nt Selphie's little Alastor his son? Tch, may hap Grant was tellin' me wrong then." he said, before reading through the columns again.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferah Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Vincent Valor wrote:He laughed again, opening the paper up and skimmed it's articles. "Hmm...Beijio's ADN Head Quarters was destroyed it seems...and it looks like the President of the ADN will be visiting Ithteca soon...and now to the paranormal column-space baby born: Rufus Tenik's Child confirmed." he lowers the paper and looks up at the ceiling. "That doesn't make any sense...Is'nt Selphie's little Alastor his son? Tch, may hap Grant was tellin' me wrong then." he said, before reading through the columns again.

"Read to yourself Valor; I'll be right back, I'm heading into the back lot behind the bar to grab another keg-you be a good boy till I get back. I mean it Valor." she said sternly before heading into the back.
Ferah
Ferah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:04 pm

Ferah wrote:
Vincent Valor wrote:He laughed again, opening the paper up and skimmed it's articles. "Hmm...Beijio's ADN Head Quarters was destroyed it seems...and it looks like the President of the ADN will be visiting Ithteca soon...and now to the paranormal column-space baby born: Rufus Tenik's Child confirmed." he lowers the paper and looks up at the ceiling. "That doesn't make any sense...Is'nt Selphie's little Alastor his son? Tch, may hap Grant was tellin' me wrong then." he said, before reading through the columns again.

"Read to yourself Valor; I'll be right back, I'm heading into the back lot behind the bar to grab another keg-you be a good boy till I get back. I mean it Valor." she said sternly before heading into the back.

Vincent grinned. "Oh...since when have any good boys had fun?" he replied, lightly patting her ass as she walks of, subsequently backhanded by her. He rubs the right side of his face, still chuckling before returning to his boring paper. He took another swig of his whiskey, looking around for any work an Ol' Demon Hunting Legend could find. Vincent Valor was a household name in the 18 years since his part in 'saving the world'; bringing back stories of his honourable family giving peace to the wilds for settlers, their tragic end...hell, they even made a movie of his family in 2644. Business was booming, and Vincent Valor was a household name... then...then there was a 'falling out'. His family, being seen as blood thirsty killers of 'Okami' (previously called werewolves), and those blood sucking bastards...'Vampires'. Vince quickly becoming a notorious figure after he tried to bring in an ADN official under suspicion of her preying on innocent people; of course the ADN big wigs said 'no such evidence existed', and then the 'former hero' was set out on the public stage as a 'Drunk with a Grudge against Vampires'. Losing most of his credibility, and then truly driven to drinking. He closed his eye and sets down his bottle; trying his best not to make a scene; there was no need for hatred in this day and age...not after 18 years of cleaner streets and safer plains...thanks to the ADN in part.

He lets out a long depressive sigh, before reopening his eye and grinning again, raising the bottle for another swig.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanade Suzutsuki III Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Vincent Valor wrote:
Vincent grinned. "Oh...since when have any good boys had fun?" he replied, lightly patting her ass as she walks of, subsequently backhanded by her. He rubs the right side of his face, still chuckling before returning to his boring paper. He took another swig of his whiskey, looking around for any work an Ol' Demon Hunting Legend could find. Vincent Valor was a household name in the 18 years since his part in 'saving the world'; bringing back stories of his honourable family giving peace to the wilds for settlers, their tragic end...hell, they even made a movie of his family in 2644. Business was booming, and Vincent Valor was a household name... then...then there was a 'falling out'. His family, being seen as blood thirsty killers of 'Okami' (previously called werewolves), and those blood sucking bastards...'Vampires'. Vince quickly becoming a notorious figure after he tried to bring in an ADN official under suspicion of her preying on innocent people; of course the ADN big wigs said 'no such evidence existed', and then the 'former hero' was set out on the public stage as a 'Drunk with a Grudge against Vampires'. Losing most of his credibility, and then truly driven to drinking. He closed his eye and sets down his bottle; trying his best not to make a scene; there was no need for hatred in this day and age...not after 18 years of cleaner streets and safer plains...thanks to the ADN in part.

He lets out a long depressive sigh, before reopening his eye and grinning again, raising the bottle for another swig.

"Well...that sure is a depressing enough 'sigh' to drink to..." came a rather direct and capricious voice. From behind the newspaper stood a woman at about an average height, she had long black hair separated by a pair of pigtails wrapped up in white petal like ribbons. Her crimson red eyes glanced at the man's single blue eye over the paper and she smiled. "Oh, I hope I'm not disturbing you; but would you mind if I sit in the booth in front of you, Sir?" she asked batting her eyelids. Her three sheathed blades rattled against her hip benevolently as she awaited the grizzled man's answer.
Kanade Suzutsuki III
Kanade Suzutsuki III
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:54 pm

Kanade Suzutsuki III wrote:
Vincent Valor wrote:

"Well...that sure is a depressing enough 'sigh' to drink to..." came a rather direct and capricious voice. From behind the newspaper stood a woman at about an average height, she had long black hair separated by a pair of pigtails wrapped up in white petal like ribbons. Her crimson red eyes glanced at the man's single blue eye over the paper and she smiled. "Oh, I hope I'm not disturbing you; but would you mind if I sit in the booth in front of you, Sir?" she asked batting her eyelids. Her three sheathed blades rattled against her hip benevolently as she awaited the grizzled man's answer.

Vince's eye store blankly at the paper at first then up at the woman's lovely crimson reds. He blinked, lowering the paper when he heard the tell tale clatter of metal against scabbard. What he found (besides those three peculiar blades) were a pair of 'modest sized' breasts that were attached to quite a slender frame. Even in a buzz, he could tell the woman was about 3 inches shorter than him if he was standing. Her kimono looked a little heavy on her, but she didn't seem to be hindered by it...or the three samurai styled blades all located on her left hip. He brought his eyes to her chest once more for the fun of it, before looking back up at her quite innocent face. He smiles at her, closing his eyes. "Well lass, I've always valued my time spent in good company. Please, by all means sit." he replies bringing back up the paper, pretending to read it.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanade Suzutsuki III Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:41 pm

She stifled a slight giggle. "Thank you, Sir." she then took off her three katanas from her hip, placing them on the seat next to her so that the blades grips faced up. She folds her kimono and takes a seat in front of him. She waves her hand to the bar keep and then returns her attention to the man in front of her. At this angle, she couldn't see his face-but prior to sitting she remembered the grizzled look, the army jacket and a black eye patch. The paper he read was to date, and he had a big bottle of whiskey beside him. "Hmm...that's some pretty heavy stuff your drinking." she said out loud, closing her eyes and let her breath expel from her mouth, as if she was holding her breath. She smiled, waiting for the waitress.
Kanade Suzutsuki III
Kanade Suzutsuki III
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:56 am

Kanade Suzutsuki III wrote:She stifled a slight giggle. "Thank you, Sir." she then took off her three katanas from her hip, placing them on the seat next to her so that the blades grips faced up. She folds her kimono and takes a seat in front of him. She waves her hand to the bar keep and then returns her attention to the man in front of her. At this angle, she couldn't see his face-but prior to sitting she remembered the grizzled look, the army jacket and a black eye patch. The paper he read was to date, and he had a big bottle of whiskey beside him. "Hmm...that's some pretty heavy stuff your drinking." she said out loud, closing her eyes and let her breath expel from her mouth, as if she was holding her breath. She smiled, waiting for the waitress.

Vince lowered his paper, noticing the woman with closed eyes and a smile. With this slight opportunity, he drifted his gaze down upon her cleavage again. His eye blinked, and he was too drunk for anyone to care. He brought his gaze upwards from those supple hills and glanced at her hair. "Why does a grown woman wears pigtails?" he thought, taking note of the hair that fell straight from behind her, quite long shiny black hair-much like a rook's or ravens' feathers...

He looks back at his paper and clears his throat. "Well...it gets the job done. Not as heavy as those blades or even the kimono you wear...Weapons aren't allowed past the threshold here without permission." he replied in a truthful, matter of factly kind of tone.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferah Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:35 pm

Kanade Suzutsuki III wrote:She stifled a slight giggle. "Thank you, Sir." she then took off her three katanas from her hip, placing them on the seat next to her so that the blades grips faced up. She folds her kimono and takes a seat in front of him. She waves her hand to the bar keep and then returns her attention to the man in front of her. At this angle, she couldn't see his face-but prior to sitting she remembered the grizzled look, the army jacket and a black eye patch. The paper he read was to date, and he had a big bottle of whiskey beside him. "Hmm...that's some pretty heavy stuff your drinking." she said out loud, closing her eyes and let her breath expel from her mouth, as if she was holding her breath. She smiled, waiting for the waitress.

Ferah noticed the new arrival and the elf quickly made her way over. It didn't take her long to realize where she sat, a familiar lecherous figure also sat. Ferah looked to Vince with an eye of suspiscion before turning to the obviously younger female; the raven haired woman didn't really look like she was of age to drink, and dispite her minor Beijionese features she looked...'out of place'. But regardless, she smiled. "Hello there Miss! Welcome to the Amythest Pub! Before I can give you your order-I must first ask if you would like a 'nicer seat';" She hunkered down and whispered into the woman's ear: "the company your with...isn't exactly 'good company'." All the while staring at Vincent. She then stood again, her breasts bobbing when her eyes glanced at the three katanas. "Oh...I'm sorry, unless you have permission or an official Samurai I also cannot let you have those this deep in the pub. And...exactly how old are you?" she asked, looking at the young woman's face and body. To ferah, she looked barely eighteen...more like sixteen in her own eyes.
Ferah
Ferah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanade Suzutsuki III Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:01 pm

Ferah wrote:

Ferah noticed the new arrival and the elf quickly made her way over. It didn't take her long to realize where she sat, a familiar lecherous figure also sat. Ferah looked to Vince with an eye of suspiscion before turning to the obviously younger female; the raven haired woman didn't really look like she was of age to drink, and dispite her minor Beijionese features she looked...'out of place'. But regardless, she smiled. "Hello there Miss! Welcome to the Amythest Pub! Before I can give you your order-I must first ask if you would like a 'nicer seat';" She hunkered down and whispered into the woman's ear: "the company your with...isn't exactly 'good company'." All the while staring at Vincent. She then stood again, her breasts bobbing when her eyes glanced at the three katanas. "Oh...I'm sorry, unless you have permission or an official Samurai I also cannot let you have those this deep in the pub. And...exactly how old are you?" she asked, looking at the young woman's face and body. To ferah, she looked barely eighteen...more like sixteen in her own eyes.

Kanade reopened her charming red eyes. She glanced over to the left, into the face of her rather 'endowed' waitress. Kanade was quiet as the elf spoke, and at the same time she seemed to be quite entertained. By the end of the woman's speech, she decided to address the servant elf as such, and answered the woman's question in reverse order. She closed her eyes again, clearing her throat lightly before reopening the blood red irises. "Well...as to address my age to you Servant Elf, I am far older than I may physically appear; not all women are blessed with breasts larger than their own head...then again, I'm not complaining-there's hardly any stress on my back at all." she says, turning to the man who she remembered had said:

Vincent Valor wrote:"Well...it gets the job done. Not as heavy as those blades or even the kimono you wear...Weapons aren't allowed past the threshold here without permission." he replied in a truthful, matter of factly kind of tone.

"Since you stated about my swords first, I'll address the second principle to you 'Britannica Cowboy', I am a noble samurai hailing to the far west of this region, but in a rather secluded part of 'Gailden'." she said with a grin, before turning to the Elf again. "And these, though currently nameless, are my companions. To separate me from them is to be asking me to cut off my left arm...I cannot separate myself from them." she states in albeit more serious tone.

For her final answer she completely turned to face the bustier Elf and folded her arms under her chest. "As for what company I seek to be with is of no concern to you. This 'rugged but fine gentleman' politely allowed me to sit in front of him. If you wish to speak ill of people, it is best, in my opinion, to say it straight to their faces and not in some 'childish whisper', for I told you already, I am not a child." she said sternly with unflinching ruby red eyes staring into Ferah's, in a smooth educated voice. She then turned to face the man again, her stern, serious look replaced with a more gleeful grin. She turns her head towards the Elf, Kaname's bangs automatically tossed over her shoulder as she bats her eyelashes. "And that will be a bottle of your best Sake, thank you." she finished with both a giggle and a wink, before returning her gaze at the cotton eyed joe in front of her.

Kanade Suzutsuki III
Kanade Suzutsuki III
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:38 pm

Ferah wrote:

Kanade reopened her charming red eyes. She glanced over to the left, into the face of her rather 'endowed' waitress. Kanade was quiet as the elf spoke, and at the same time she seemed to be quite entertained. By the end of the woman's speech, she decided to address the servant elf as such, and answered the woman's question in reverse order. She closed her eyes again, clearing her throat lightly before reopening the blood red irises. "Well...as to address my age to you Servant Elf, I am far older than I may physically appear; not all women are blessed with breasts larger than their own head...then again, I'm not complaining-there's hardly any stress on my back at all." she says, turning to the man who she remembered had said:

Vincent Valor wrote:"Well...it gets the job done. Not as heavy as those blades or even the kimono you wear...Weapons aren't allowed past the threshold here without permission." he replied in a truthful, matter of factly kind of tone.

"Since you stated about my swords first, I'll address the second principle to you 'Britannica Cowboy', I am a noble samurai hailing to the far west of this region, but in a rather secluded part of 'Gailden'." she said with a grin, before turning to the Elf again. "And these, though currently nameless, are my companions. To separate me from them is to be asking me to cut off my left arm...I cannot separate myself from them." she states in albeit more serious tone.

For her final answer she completely turned to face the bustier Elf and folded her arms under her chest. "As for what company I seek to be with is of no concern to you. This 'rugged but fine gentleman' politely allowed me to sit in front of him. If you wish to speak ill of people, it is best, in my opinion, to say it straight to their faces and not in some 'childish whisper', for I told you already, I am not a child." she said sternly with unflinching ruby red eyes staring into Ferah's, in a smooth educated voice. She then turned to face the man again, her stern, serious look replaced with a more gleeful grin. She turns her head towards the Elf, Kaname's bangs automatically tossed over her shoulder as she bats her eyelashes. "And that will be a bottle of your best Sake, thank you." she finished with both a giggle and a wink, before returning her gaze at the cotton eyed joe in front of her.

Vince narrowed his eyes onto the paper when he heard Ferah's remarks about him-but when he heard the crimson eyed woman speak about Ferah's breasts he could help but chuckle. He lowered the paper when she turned to him, calling him: "Britannica Cowboy"....he didn't exactly understand what she meant by that, but it sounded catchy. He nodded as she spoke to him being a Noble Samurai after all, and couldn't help but notice that little Miss Samurai's voice sounded deeper for such a slender framed body...still all the bit feminine, but deep as an adults almost...was she seriously old enough to drink? Ah well screw it, he didn't truly care.

He's about to raise the paper again, and that is when he hears her snap at the elf. He looks up noticing she was scolding the woman about her current seating arrangements. He smiled, watching her turn towards him and smile before turning to Ferah again and ordering her drink. Vince chuckled, turning to Ferah as well. "Yeah, put it on me tab as well!" he adds, turning to the raven haired woman smiling back. "I spend every cent whilst in good company!"
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferah Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:44 pm

Vincent Valor wrote:
Ferah wrote:

Vince narrowed his eyes onto the paper when he heard Ferah's remarks about him-but when he heard the crimson eyed woman speak about Ferah's breasts he could help but chuckle. He lowered the paper when she turned to him, calling him: "Britannica Cowboy"....he didn't exactly understand what she meant by that, but it sounded catchy. He nodded as she spoke to him being a Noble Samurai after all, and couldn't help but notice that little Miss Samurai's voice sounded deeper for such a slender framed body...still all the bit feminine, but deep as an adults almost...was she seriously old enough to drink? Ah well screw it, he didn't truly care.

He's about to raise the paper again, and that is when he hears her snap at the elf. He looks up noticing she was scolding the woman about her current seating arrangements. He smiled, watching her turn towards him and smile before turning to Ferah again and ordering her drink. Vince chuckled, turning to Ferah as well. "Yeah, put it on me tab as well!" he adds, turning to the raven haired woman smiling back. "I spend every cent whilst in good company!"

Ferah, flustered glares at them both before silently turning around and heading back to the bar. A second later she returned and placed the bottle of Sake in front of the smaller chested woman. "Hmp, enjoy your evening." She states, closing her eyes and stammered away from the pair in an irritated manner.
Ferah
Ferah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanade Suzutsuki III Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Kanade chuckled whilst watching the angry elf walk away. She turns her head back to the man in front of her and sighs sarcastically. "Aww...She walked away before I could determine if those cow udders were real or not." she says in high tone, placing a hand upon her chin and turning her head back to the direction of the bar table. Her crimson gaze however, was upon the one-eyed benefactor. "So, what is the name of my generous host sitting before me? I am Kandade Kagura Suzutsuki the third." she says, while her right hand grabs the bottle of Sake and pours the clear liquid into a cup.
Kanade Suzutsuki III
Kanade Suzutsuki III
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:10 am

Kanade Suzutsuki III wrote:Kanade chuckled whilst watching the angry elf walk away. She turns her head back to the man in front of her and sighs sarcastically. "Aww...She walked away before I could determine if those cow udders were real or not." she says in high tone, placing a hand upon her chin and turning her head back to the direction of the bar table. Her crimson gaze however, was upon the one-eyed benefactor. "So, what is the name of my generous host sitting before me? I am Kandade Kagura Suzutsuki the third." she says, while her right hand grabs the bottle of Sake and pours the clear liquid into a cup.

Vince nearly choked on his whiskey due to laughter, but he swallows it. "Seriously, your O.K. in my book lass!" he says with a chuckle. She noticed her red gaze upon him, and he grinned. "Well the third what? Heheheh, forget it; but Ms. Kanade, your in the presence of the one, the only, the notorious, the infamous, lone wolf, Vincent James Valor!" he says exaggerating the titles purposefully. He sets down his paper and takes back a shot of the whiskey, setting it back down onto the table. She was an attractive chick indeed, but still he knew where his limits lie.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanade Suzutsuki III Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:30 pm

Vincent Valor wrote:
Vince nearly choked on his whiskey due to laughter, but he swallows it. "Seriously, your O.K. in my book lass!" he says with a chuckle. She noticed her red gaze upon him, and he grinned. "Well the third what? Heheheh, forget it; but Ms. Kanade, your in the presence of the one, the only, the notorious, the infamous, lone wolf, Vincent James Valor!" he says exaggerating the titles purposefully. He sets down his paper and takes back a shot of the whiskey, setting it back down onto the table. She was an attractive chick indeed, but still he knew where his limits lie.

Kanade raises her right eyebrow. "Huh, quite a long winded title if you ask me. No offense, but you should just shorten it to Vince if it's all the same to you." she says leaning back with both hands on her ochoko as she brought the sake filled dish up to her mouth and sipped the venerable rice wine, closing her eyes. After a few seconds passing she pulls the dish away from her lips and brings her head level to Vince's, and reopened her red eyes with a smile. She glanced down, spotting his newspaper. "So, anything interesting happening in the world?" she asks, readying herself for another sip.
Kanade Suzutsuki III
Kanade Suzutsuki III
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Valor Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:58 pm

He bends the paper a little to look at her before pulling it back up. "Nah, just some bad business going on in Beijio. You couldn't pay me a million in cold hard cash to fight the war they're fighting. Nothing more than a senseless blood shed for both sides. I prefer to kill opponents if they generally deserve it or if they're a vampire of course. If you see me at your door step, you probably deserve what you got coming for you..." he says lowering the paper and looking into her pretty red eyes. "So, did you deserve what you got coming for you?" he says, his sharp eye looking at her intently.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanade Suzutsuki III Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:46 pm

Vincent Valor wrote:He bends the paper a little to look at her before pulling it back up. "Nah, just some bad business going on in Beijio. You couldn't pay me a million in cold hard cash to fight the war they're fighting. Nothing more than a senseless blood shed for both sides. I prefer to kill opponents if they generally deserve it or if they're a vampire of course. If you see me at your door step, you probably deserve what you got coming for you..." he says lowering the paper and looking into her pretty red eyes. "So, did you deserve what you got coming for you?" he says, his sharp eye looking at her intently.

She narrows her eyes playfully and leans back in her seat. "I have no idea what your talking about Mr. Valor. After all...I'm the one who came to you." she says before deciding to lean forward again, her elbow propped upon the booth's table. She bats her eyelids slowly at the one eyed man, a seductive grin splayed across her face. "So...honestly to what did you deserve this audience with me?" she says cocking an eye brow and releasing a rather seductive giggle.
Kanade Suzutsuki III
Kanade Suzutsuki III
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharon Cassidy Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:27 am

While patrons drank away and continued to talk and make merry; at the front of the bar, sitting on a swivel seat sat a woman with semi long platinum blond hair. She sorta stood out from the crowd and regulars, for it was only her second time in Ithteca and also she was wearing a striped bikini, a bathingsuit of all things with her leather chaps and poncho. Her stetson hung around her neck by a cord, and she simply continued to sip at her bourbon on the rocks. She wasn't talking to anyone nor did she seem like she wanted to talk to anyone; her eyes kinda looked like a hawks on the prowl. hanging from belts by her hips were a pair of stainless steel .45 long colt double action revolvers. Outside locked to her motorcycle was her trusty shotgun as well. This woman knew her guns...and knew well enough on how to use them.

She continued to sip and drink her alcohol, meanwhile a pair of orcs in the back were fighting and swinging their fists at one another. She remained unphased by this, continuing with her drink and with her hawk like gaze...

Sharon Cassidy
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Trent Sears Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:29 am

A tall man took a seat by the provocatively clad woman and ordered a shot of whiskey. He leaned over the counter, and without turning to the woman at his right he spoke: "Are you ready for your next assignment?" he asked clasping his hands together, his elbows upon the counter.

Trent Sears
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharon Cassidy Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:36 am

Not turning to him in the same manner she takes another sip from her bourbon before setting the glass down and took a moment to swallow before replying.

She exhales slightly. "Sure. May as well now that your here." she then pulled the glass up and hovered it before her mouth. "What took you so long anyway? You were supposed to arrive over an hour ago." she adds.

Sharon Cassidy
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next