Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal)

+9
Darkstorm Zero
Nakano
Bianca
Miia
Mina Majikina
Alastor
Ling-Ling
Crimson Knight Brigade
Rio Tachibana
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal) - Page 2 Empty Re: Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal)

Post  Mina Majikina Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:10 am

Alastor wrote:Alastor blinked, and then replied "Oh yeah, in all the excitement, I forgot to show you a picture of him, here." He said, as he pulled out his phone, showing her a picture of Irvine. (OOC: and since it's 2a.m., I don't feel like posting a link or the picture, maybe later.) "His name is Irvine, just tell him that you're working with me, and that we're meeting in the central tower. He'll know what to do from there. Sound good?"
(ooc: Understandable, and I know who he looks like x) but for continuity's sake: )

She looked at the man in the photo:

Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal) - Page 2 IrvineMcKelly.jpg?t=1320070826

And her eyes widened. "Wow, he's a very small person if he can fit in the window of your 'phone' like that Alastor!" she said with her wide and amazed eyes and tone. She looked up to the Demon Slayer and smiled. "Yes, if I shall run into him I'll tell him of your plan..." she suddenly blushed and drew her arms behind her back, her toes pointing inward a little, and her breasts fell behind her skimpy white top yet still magically kept her modesty. "But... Please do be careful. I... I'd not want to lose another friend..." before he could elaborate more on that subject she drew herself to his face and planted a quick and rather soft peck upon his cheek. Her lips felt cool, yet he could feel her warm blush almost just the same. She pulled away from her kiss and smiled adoringly. "I'll meet you in the Central tower then Al." she says giggling cutely before scampering off behind where the Tiger was heading.
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal) - Page 2 Empty Re: Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal)

Post  Alastor Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:16 am

Alastor stood there for a second and audibly blinked. He then turned around said aloud "Satori is SO gonna fucking kill me...." and walked off.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:12 pm

Alastor wrote:Alastor stood there for a second and audibly blinked. He then turned around said aloud "Satori is SO gonna fucking kill me...." and walked off.
If the single seater Sparrow helicopter didn't kill him first! The small heli started to fire its mini guns in the direction of Alastor's movements, forcing the young man to run into the Silver Craft before it fired a missile, blocking him from accessing the roof again. The bird whirled off and flew towards the main building roof top.
Crimson Knight Brigade
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:09 pm

Nakano wrote:With engines shot out, he could no longer gain any thrust, and with the second explosion at the base of the airship Ben could feel rushing air cycle through the airship. The flashing red lights were the only thing blaring, the console was flashing red as well, and a female mechanical voice kept bleating: "WARNING! WARNING! WARNING...!"

"Shitshitshitshit!!" He exclaimed repeatedly, feeling the vehicle losing it's speed and simultaneously it's climb. He had to make a quick decision, between either crashing in the sea, which was hundreds of feet below them, or crashing into the landpad. He decides the landpad would be the lesser of the two evils, since it was closer to where he was then the ocean below. "Hold onto something!!" he cried, pulling the stick to the left. Even though he hand little thrust, he still had glide, and as he turned towards the landpad he pulled up on the stick, desperately hoping there was enough thrust in the right engine to keep them from nosediving straight into the surface of the landing zone. "This is gonna succcck!!!" he exclaimed. He could see the men who shot them down on the landing pad running around in the red armor, and with that thought in mind a dark thought crept in his head, hoping he crush them as he crash landed.  

As the airship's cockpit was filling up with the black asphalt of the landing zone strip, she turned to Ben with slight uncertainty and clutched the arm rests of co-pilot's seat. She could feel the turbulence of the ship jitter her seat and she could feel the wind and air rushing in the back. "Gods...Damn it....I'm holding on as hard as I can!" she exclaimed, feeling her seat being yanked back. She looked to Ben confused at first, but within the next moment her seat flew back, breaking off from the floor and was tumbling with her still seated. The back of the seat connected to the back wall when a wave of flame erupted around her. "Ah...Crap!" she exclaimed, before she was swallowed by the wall of fire entirely.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakano Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:41 pm

Bianca wrote:
As the airship's cockpit was filling up with the black asphalt of the landing zone strip, she turned to Ben with slight uncertainty and clutched the arm rests of co-pilot's seat. She could feel the turbulence of the ship jitter her seat and she could feel the wind and air rushing in the back. "Gods...Damn it....I'm holding on as hard as I can!" she exclaimed, feeling her seat being yanked back. She looked to Ben confused at first, but within the next moment her seat flew back, breaking off from the floor and was tumbling with her still seated. The back of the seat connected to the back wall when a wave of flame erupted around her. "Ah...Crap!" she exclaimed, before she was swallowed by the wall of fire entirely.

"Oh shit!" He screamed, watching Lady's seat fly back and out of view; there was apparently a fire in the back as well since he could see the flares of the explosion rise up to the cockpit. But he couldn't dwell on it, he had an aircraft to land! He pulled back on the stick, gliding the ship onto the surface of the deck. He counted down in his head the moment of impact, and by the time he got to four the ship collided with the deck. He heard other explosions and loud crashing sounds, the windshield cracked and he rattled in his seat as the ship broke apart on the deck, the engines flying off and exploding, and the controls were now completely useless. The standard ship scraped across the surface of the deck, sliding and grinding towards the edge of the deck at high speed. His internal thoughts of the vessel flying off the edge and then crashing nose first into the vast ocean hundreds of feet below entered his mind, but at this point he couldn't do anything. He was stuck in an aircraft that was grinding off the edge, a fire in the back and soldiers clad in red outside. He would be considerably lucky to survive any of this. He breathed slowly, feeling his gut turn inwards as a large AC unit was getting closer to him. "Oh...FUCK!" he exclaimed, bringing up his hands covering his face as the ship's cockpit collided with the unit, smashing both the unit and the glass windshield and showering him in glass. He felt the wind against his body and could smell the burning fuel of his ship. After the smoke cleared, he opened his eyes noticing the steadily approaching edge of the ship. He began breathing heavily, his skin paling as the ship got closer and closer then-

-it slowed considerably, and soon came to a screeching halt. As it did his head was flung forward and it hit the console, and then there was blackness.
Nakano
Nakano
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:42 pm

As the airship was coming down, the soldiers on deck scattered, getting the hell away as the ship collided with the deck. The CKB grunts hung back, waiting to see if the vehicle would skitter off the ledge. But when it came to a sudden stop they slowly approached the fallen aircraft, weapons at the ready. The airship was smoking and had spread it's innards and other parts all over the deck. A piece of wreckage had also broken loose one of entrances to the 'Craft that had been plugged earlier. The soldiers finally got to the cockpit and saw an unconscious male strapped into the pilot's seat. One of the men pulled out a serrated knife and cut the pilot loose then pulled him from the windshield and on his feet, shaking him free from his unconscious state and brought him a good deal away from the burning aircraft, tugging him along like a rag doll before forcing him on his knees. "How many are you? Is there any more crew? Spill it!" cried the woman behind him, who brought an Operator J919 A1 'Ezio' to the back of his head, pressing the barrel firmly against the nape of his neck. "How many of you are there? State your business here!" She commanded again, flicking the safety off.

Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal) - Page 2 SPWOperator-J919A1_zps079852b2

They notice his handgun and it is drawn from his holster and thrown away, clattering across the asphalt nearby ahead of the young man.
Crimson Knight Brigade
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakano Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:43 pm

{music fade in}

Snapshots. Photos of his past appear before Ben's eyes as he is in an endless black void of what felt like a dark forest. The stills before his eyes represented times that were precious to him. The farmhouse, his parents who were standing beside him as they took the sepia framed picture of their home, a picture of the crop duster plane that came with the farm house and of him growing up. There were a few black and whites of the Bar his father had owned well before the Sephiroth Wars. "I was still young then, so I don't remember that time too well..." came his thoughts to be represented to an unknown individual. "Heh, it makes sense why I can make a mean drink now and then." he continued, now looking at photos of his acceptance into Tenik University. It was quite an expensive school to get into, and his parents had saved since they had lost the bar to get Ben some proper schooling. "I...really hope that what I did was not in vain. My job as a pilot isn't...isn't exactly how I had wanted it to be. And worse yet...I think I just died. Hell, I've killed myself and that nameless Neko on board. Lady...huh, I wonder what her real name was... well, I guess it doesn't really matter now." he says absently, looking at a photo of his graduation and then his ID's photo with him smiling on it like I could fly anywhere I wanted. Well it was true that he could, it was just that he was a delivery boy. Ship this from point A to point B and on the double. And shit got worse with that new prick of a boss Schmidt, he's literally turned Danton Aeronautics on it's head since his first day on the job.

Though... he needed this job. He needed to pay back his mother and father for all they had lost to get him to where he was now. He owed them that, and much more. "I hope they can forgive me...for dying..." he says at last, covering his eyes with his unseen hand, causing the images of his past to fade into the blackness...

{music fades out}

His fuzzy head quickly regains consciousness as he is pulled from the craft. It was blurry and he was going in and out of the darkness, but as much as he thought he was rescued he realizes the men and women pulling him out were actually the very ones who shot him down. They pulled him along, and threw him onto his knees, removing his standard issue and sliding it across the pavement ahead of him before pressing the barrel of a small handgun against the back of his neck.

He was still a bit out of it, his head spiraling and with blood dripping down his temple and rolling over his chin. He shook his head, and knew that he wasn't out of the frying pan yet. Nor...did his chances look like he would be able to escape this at all. He was, after all, a standard grunt. He blinks his Beijionese eyes, and looks up at the sky. "Danton Aeronautics International... Pilot CBC5496, Nakano, Ben." he started quickly, gulping before adding: "I was delivering vodka for the Silver Craft..." he says his knees were aching, forced on the hard asphalt, he was sure that they were just going to plug him in the back of the head and continue about their day.
Nakano
Nakano
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:49 pm

"So just you huh..." the woman says, pulling back the slide of her small handgun. She looked to some of the other soldiers. "Look for the Manifest. And any other possible survivors." she commands, before looking down at the man below her. "I'm afraid the 'Craft is fully booked for the time being, and as a result I will have to show you the way out...of this existence." She says coldly bringing the gun slowly up his neck and pressed it hard against the back of his skull. "Too bad... You're kind of cute. Oh well. As you're body will be finding out soon enough, there's plenty more fish in the sea..." she says easing back the trigger. "So... do you have any last words?" she asked at last in a calm and soft tone.
Crimson Knight Brigade
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:30 pm

From the crackling flames and debris of the airship, a lone CKB soldier approaches the fiery cargo hold entrance. Crates are piled up and some are on fire even, with their bottled contents shattering and exploding. As the soldier enters they see a burning seat amid the cargo boxes and what look like flaming footsteps trail away from the seat. While the CKB woman was preparing to kill Ben, there was a sudden but low grumble. "Bennnnn..." came Bianca's voice as she rises from a plume of fire, her eyes filled with anger and a large frown was poised from her lips. "I told you, if you do something I don't appreciate," she continued, spinning her gold and black guns from her holster and then aimed them at the CKB grunt who was about to execute him. "I'd plug you full of holes!" she exclaimed, her smile forming as she pulls the triggers of her handguns, sending .45ACP bullets into her target's back, shoulders, the back of her head and waist, causing blood to spray from the multiple wounds. She jumped down and started to run towards the soldiers guarding the pilot, shooting at them with suppressive rapid-fire gunfire.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:39 am

As the soldier who got shot to death fell, the others who had been close by turned their attention towards the Neko in the red coat and fired their automatics at the blue haired woman. "F-fall back, fall back!" one of the soldiers who were being hit with suppressive fire screamed, trying to keep his aim steady on the woman who was quickly advancing upon them. There were seven quickly advancing upon her while four retreated from the pilot, leaving the young man behind to deal with at another time.
Crimson Knight Brigade
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:48 am

As she got closer to Ben, Bianca kept firing her large handguns endlessly, they only looked like they had slightly extended mags, but Oro and Nero kept pushing out bullets from their chambers. She spoke over her shoulder towards Ben, not keeping her eyes off the excitement of the seven oncoming CKB assholes. "Hey, what did I say before? You still think you're job is boring?" She spreads her arms, firing Nero in her left hand while Oro in her right, firing continuous barrages of .45 ammunition into the oncoming waves. Though she wasn't going out of her way to tell him so, she was giving Ben a chance to make a break for it!
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakano Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:44 pm

Bianca wrote:As she got closer to Ben, Bianca kept firing her large handguns endlessly, they only looked like they had slightly extended mags, but Oro and Nero kept pushing out bullets from their chambers. She spoke over her shoulder towards Ben, not keeping her eyes off the excitement of the seven oncoming CKB assholes. "Hey, what did I say before? You still think you're job is boring?" She spreads her arms, firing Nero in her left hand while Oro in her right, firing continuous barrages of .45 ammunition into the oncoming waves. Though she wasn't going out of her way to tell him so, she was giving Ben a chance to make a break for it!

He looked up to the Cat woman, blinking repeatedly. "Y-you're alive?!" He exclaimed, swearing she should have died when she was thrust back into the flames of the explosion that had engulfed her and her seat when they were crashing. With her concentration on the men in red, Nakano decided to take this opportunity to back her up. He looked ahead of him, spotting his handgun shining in the sunlight. He rolls forward, reaching out and grabbing hold of the handgun and stands on one knee, raising the handgun with both hands and with his left hand guiding his right hand as he fired three .38 shells at the very men and women who were going to execute them, giving Lady a chance to get to cover. "I'll cover you!" he exclaimed, finding it a lot easier than he thought it would to shoot at the men in red.
Nakano
Nakano
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:38 pm

Nakano wrote:

He looked up to the Cat woman, blinking repeatedly. "Y-you're alive?!" He exclaimed, swearing she should have died when she was thrust back into the flames of the explosion that had engulfed her and her seat when they were crashing. With her concentration on the men in red, Nakano decided to take this opportunity to back her up. He looked ahead of him, spotting his handgun shining in the sunlight. He rolls forward, reaching out and grabbing hold of the handgun and stands on one knee, raising the handgun with both hands and with his left hand guiding his right hand as he fired three .38 shells at the very men and women who were going to execute them, giving Lady a chance to get to cover. "I'll cover you!" he exclaimed, finding it a lot easier than he thought it would to shoot at the men in red.

She laughed. "Of course I'm still alive! Why wouldn't I?!" she exclaimed, running past Ben rather than taking cover. Unlike Ben, she had some special ''skills'', skills that allowed her to see the trajectory of the enemies oncoming bullets and with the speed to be able to do something about them! She could see six bullets fly at her as she was approaching the first of her soon to be, 'many kills'. She Ducked her head, the bullets spiralling over her head and between her grey ears, before she leaps up above the target, bringing her left leg high above her head before she slammed the shapely limb against the top of the enemy's skull! She sent them face planting against the asphalt, and she slammed her right foot against their back as she landed. She turned towards her right, where three other soldiers were approaching her, and she kicks off with her left leg, grounding her right foot in the man's back which she then proceeded to use as a ''free ride'', spinning as she approached the three firing both Nero and Oro which in turn also helped propel the human sled Bianca was using to get closer to the enemy. Her bullets were colliding in the air with their bullets, and she had managed to shoot two of them off their feet before she got closer in range. She lowered her body, and when she got within 'range' she planted her right foot against the asphalt, and forced her left foot against her comatose ''ride's'' back, and sent the fallen spinning soldier towards the only standing soldier Bianca had been approaching.

The spinning soldier collided with the standing soldier, sending the standing CKB soldier to loose their balance and fall forwards--right into the path of Oro's rapid fire. The falling soldier caught the multiple .45's in the head and sprawled across the asphalt, all the while, Bianca's ''free ride'' was sent spiralling off the ledge and plummeting into the sea hundreds of meters below.

Bianca grined, picking herself up, and turned towards the other advancing soldiers. "Lets rock!" she exclaimed, charging at them and firing both of her handguns in tandem.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:54 pm

The four who had been retreating started to take new positions and got behind an air vent for cover also using the cover to prop their automatic rifles on it, and used it to fire upon the crazy Nekomimi who had just taken out three of their guys. One of the men she had knocked over from her assault got up and was using his own .45 handgun to fire at her back as she charged the other three members. As for those three she was charging towards, they each brought up their suppressed machineguns and fired at her in full auto; all of them ignoring the pilot who was in all of their minds, less of a threat.
Crimson Knight Brigade
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakano Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:58 pm

Ben got up and dove for cover himself, sliding on his back behind an air vent away from the line of fire. He notices the soldier who was firing a handgun at Lady and in a prone position he got onto his belly and lined the sights of his handgun, the three white dots lining up on the enemy's head before he pulled the trigger. The gun discharges and a .38 slug soars across the flight deck, and slams into his head, interrupting his concentrated shots on Lady's back. He turned to the Nekomimi, and quickly ducked his head as stray bullets pinged off the air vent's surface. "Be careful!!!" He screamed, though was unsure if his words were headed.
Nakano
Nakano
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:12 pm

Bianca grinned. "Thanks for the backup kid!" she exclaimed, running through the multiple cross firing bullets. She was ducking from the bullets that were being fired at her from her right, as well as bobbing and weaving from the bullets that were being fired at her from ahead of her. She slid, rolled and leaped, spinning as bullets clipped past her or through her jacket, just missing her breasts and burning through the ends of her hair as she spins, a bullet also clipped her boot before she spun from the mid air bullet time dodge and was back on her feet. She kept sprinting at the three who were unprotected by cover, using Nero to shoot at them while covering herself with Oro by shooting at the three hiding behind the vents. She was smiling, grinning like a loon as she kicked off the ground, closing the distance between her and the three unprotected soldiers, and in her mid leap she spun her leg into the closest soldier's face, sending him spiralling back.

She slammed her feet upon the ground, skidding and kicking up dust, and she spun around, crossing her arms with Oro pointed at the soldier to her left and with Nero who was her mandatory left hand gun was pointed at the soldier to her right. "You're all too slow!" She exclaimed, pulling the triggers wildly, eliminating both soldiers at her sides. The soldier behind her was slowly getting back up when Bianca uncrossed her shoulders, spun her handguns and brought them up. She pointed the handguns behind her head, not looking as her bent elbows were beside her head, pulling the triggers on both guns twice, sending four .45 bullets into the stunned target, pushing him back with the powerful blows. She then twisted her torso towards him, crossing both guns again but aimed them at the single target that was the lone soldier. She was smiling fanatically. "Boom baby!" she exclaimed, pulling the triggers till the soldier became as holey as swiss cheese.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:54 am

The four behind the horizontal ventilation shafts looked in pure horror as they had watched the lone Nekomimi take out seven of their own guys almost singlehandedly and without breaking a sweat! Sure, most of the force sent to the Silver Craft were rookies, green and had never seen first hand combat, but seven people in one go?! "Sh-shit! Kill her, kill her!" one exclaimed, reloading and fired his machine gun. One of the others screamed like a mad man and kept firing the under barrel shotgun, using silver buckshot because he thought she was inhuman. The other, who was the most calm of the four, silently kept firing his machinegun at the blue haired cat-woman, while the last had decided to toss a grenade at her, before continuing fire with his machinegun as well.  
Crimson Knight Brigade
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:15 am

Bianca ducked from the oncoming bullets, tossing up her handguns before kicking up two of the CKB's assault rifles, grabbing both and fired their entire magazines at the enemy's bullets, laughing fanatically as she cartwheeled, using both assualt rifles like SMG's, the recoil hardly effecting her aim as she easily evaded the silver buckshot, which flew in the air slower than normal buckshot would have, with also with a great degree of less accuracy. She landed on her feet again, clicking both assault rifles in her hands empty, but so did the four who were shooting their guns at her. That's when the grenade bounced and rolled into view, which she placed her right boot on to stop from rolling. "Ah, you guys want to play hacky sack, huh?" she says to them, dropping the rifles and rolling back her foot, kicking up the handgrenade and held it between the back of her toes and her ankle. To their horrified faces she then kicked up the grenade, as it seemed to float up towards her shoulders in height. At that same time, two shining objects, one gold and one black, were falling back into view. Bianca, all in one move, jumped up, spinning while stretching out her right leg caught her handguns in their respective hands, and then simultaneously kicked the grenade back towards the four. But not only that, as she completed her spin scraping the soles of her combat boots upon the ground she twisted and aimed Nero towards the small falling object: "Bingo!" she exclaimed, pulling the trigger which then sent the .45 slug into the core of the grenade, causing it to explode prematurely, showering the four behind the cover in a fiery shower of deadly twisted fragmented steel. She smiled, looking at Nero's smoking barrel. "Welcome back my love, did you miss me?" she says sweetly, seductively blowing the smoke away from the barrel before spinning both of her guns into their respective holsters, turning away from the scene to find Ben. "Yo, Pilot, you still alive?" she called out, cupping her mouth with both hands.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakano Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:49 am

Bianca wrote: "Yo, Pilot, you still alive?" she called out, cupping her mouth with both hands.

Slowly bringing himself out from behind cover and with his gun pointed towards the sky, he looks over to Lady, gulping. "Y-yeah. I'm still breathing, but considering what just happened, that's a miracle." he says with a sigh, walking around the vent and took a seat. "So Lady, please tell me, if you can elaborate, what the hell did we just crash ourselves into? You seem awfully calm for this situation, and granted, granted I can see partially why; with you partially insane and well, insanely skilled." he says with a heavy sigh. He holds the gun loosely in his hand while the other rubbed the side of his head, wincing as he traces his fingers against the wound which was still sore, but no longer bleeding. "Huh, last time I came to the 'Craft, no one started to randomly shoot me. With rocket launchers. Then again, a nameless Neko whom I've been having to resort to calling ''Lady'' was also not on my last trip here either." he says, looking at her with slight irritation. "Huh, I wonder if what they say about black cats crossing your path is true..." he sighs again after this thought and looks back to his burning vehicle before he starts to make his way towards it. He needed to get the emergency kit before the craft burnt it beyond recognition. "Shit, now what do we do?" he says under his breath.

Nakano
Nakano
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:12 am

Nakano wrote:
Bianca wrote: "Yo, Pilot, you still alive?" she called out, cupping her mouth with both hands.

Slowly bringing himself out from behind cover and with his gun pointed towards the sky, he looks over to Lady, gulping. "Y-yeah. I'm still breathing, but considering what just happened, that's a miracle." he says with a sigh, walking around the vent and took a seat. "So Lady, please tell me, if you can elaborate, what the hell did we just crash ourselves into? You seem awfully calm for this situation, and granted, granted I can see partially why; with you partially insane and well, insanely skilled." he says with a heavy sigh. He holds the gun loosely in his hand while the other rubbed the side of his head, wincing as he traces his fingers against the wound which was still sore, but no longer bleeding. "Huh, last time I came to the 'Craft, no one started to randomly shoot me. With rocket launchers. Then again, a nameless Neko whom I've been having to resort to calling ''Lady'' was also not on my last trip here either." he says, looking at her with slight irritation. "Huh, I wonder if what they say about black cats crossing your path is true..." he sighs again after this thought and looks back to his burning vehicle before he starts to make his way towards it. He needed to get the emergency kit before the craft burnt it beyond recognition. "Shit, now what do we do?" he says under his breath.

Bianca was also walking over to the broken up vessel, but she was headed for the cargo bay area. "Wow, kid you must be really living under a rock. These guys are CKB, that's Crimson Knight Brigade; they like to wear red like yours truly, then they go around and terrorize the innocent populace of the world. However, these guys were green. I'm speculating that the majority of CKB presence will be of that nature here at the Craft. I mean, if they weren't, well I'd still be having fun out there, but not with just my guns." she says pausing as she enters the fiery cargo hold, grabbing the guitar case from within as well as another bottle of vodka. She walked out biting the cork off and started to drink from the bottle, before pulling it away. "Ah! Izheveskian, the best kind!" she stated before clearing her throat, turning to Ben. "So random people just shot at you with small arms then?" she asked, in response to his complaining of being shot down. "Hey, just look at it this way: You're still alive. I mean, you're a little roughed up around the edges, but you can still walk, talk and fight. I consider all of those 'pluses' in my book." she says with a wink before continuing with the bottle. She wiped her mouth and sighed. "Well, we can't do anything sitting up here. We might as well travel below deck and see what's going on for ourselves. Besides, you said you're job was boring. Lets live a little." she says with soft chuckle.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:24 am

"I do believe that wasssss the mossssst disssscraccceful dissssplay of combat capability I have ssssseen by a group of military mortalssss in more than a thoussssand yearssss. An aliancccce with ssssuch incompetent mortalsssss cannot benefit usssss, they leave too many losssse endsssss" hissed one of the Wraithlord emissaries to the Crimson Knight Brigade. He turned to the CKB Commander posted on the Silver Craft.

"Isssss thissssss what you have to offer our allianccccce? Your officcccccer was the firssssst to die, and the resssst were about asssss effective asssss infantssss! Perhapsssss my report sssshould contain a recommendation to sssssimply directly employ thossssse who are usssseful to usssss, and terminate our asssoccciation with the ressssst?" The Wraith looked back at the burning wreck of the Skyship, and at Bianca and Ben. "Can't leave it like thisssss now, can we?" the hell creature stated, before it's black crimson aura surrounded it's form, and the Wraith suddenly lept up, and streaked downward, trailing it's black smokey aura, landing between the crashed airship, and the entryway with a lout metallic thud.

The Wraith re-solidified before the two crash survivors, standing tall and menacingly. The Wraths flowing black robes and cloaks were made of fine materials, but were tattered and torn around the visible edges and seams, incredible age and wear visibly had an effect on them. But the flowing cloths concealed it's hellforge metal armor, shrouding all but it's black clawed gauntlets and the tips of it's obsidian metal boots.

"Sssssso eager to leave the ssssscene of a crasssssh... Don't you know it isssss againsssssst the law to leave a crime sssscene before the authortiesssss arrive to relieve you?" the creatures hissing voice seemed to mock them.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:03 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

"Sssssso eager to leave the ssssscene of a crasssssh... Don't you know it isssss againsssssst the law to leave a crime sssscene before the authortiesssss arrive to relieve you?" the creatures hissing voice seemed to mock them.

Bianca looks over to the tall and fantastically clothed wraith and smiled. "Those words are like a broken record to me. Heh, then again, I've never really associated myself with the word 'law'." she says to the cloaked individual. After checking the newcomer out, she began to deepen her grin. "You know, you're about a month early for the Festivals of Hollowed Ground and the Festival of the Dead, but you know, I think your threads are gonna win first prize." she says, the microfiber guitar case still slung over her shoulder. She walks a little closer to the individual and then paused as she was about only about six feet away from them.

She lowered her eyelids. "I'd say you're an A-Class Demon; I can't say if your a Nobel, but you are definitely in their league if not a little more trained and battle hardened. You... reek of death and disharmony." she says gripping the cord of the guitar case firmly.

A brisk sea breeze blew, causing his robes and her jacket to flow like a cape or flag in the wind. Her long blue hair also flowed in this breeze, and her red cat-like eyes stared into his void of a hood. "Oh, you've seen much worse in you're long days. Yeah, I can say your 'power' is almost tangible. And I sense something that we share in common," she started the guitar case's zipper was slowly moving down on its own, stopping not too far down the neck of the bag. "We dislike the weak. I mean, if your as powerless as an infant, then by all means, stop trying to fool yourself with pious acts of imitating 'strength'. Am I wrong?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow, grinning at the cloaked figure before her.

Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:19 am

Bianca wrote:Bianca looks over to the tall and fantastically clothed wraith and smiled. "Those words are like a broken record to me. Heh, then again, I've never really associated myself with the word 'law'." she says to the cloaked individual. After checking the newcomer out, she began to deepen her grin. "You know, you're about a month early for the Festivals of Hollowed Ground and the Festival of the Dead, but you know, I think your threads are gonna win first prize." she says, the microfiber guitar case still slung over her shoulder. She walks a little closer to the individual and then paused as she was about only about six feet away from them.

She  lowered her eyelids. "I'd say you're an A-Class Demon; I can't say if your a Nobel, but you are definitely in their league if not a little more trained and battle hardened. You... reek of death and disharmony." she says gripping the cord of the guitar case firmly.

A brisk sea breeze blew, causing his robes and her jacket to flow like a cape or flag in the wind. Her long blue hair also flowed in this breeze, and her red cat-like eyes stared into his void of a hood. "Oh, you've seen much worse in you're long days. Yeah, I can say your 'power' is almost tangible. And I sense something that we share in common," she started the guitar case's zipper was slowly moving down on its own, stopping not too far down the neck of the bag. "We dislike the weak. I mean, if your as powerless as an infant, then by all means, stop trying to fool yourself with pious acts of imitating 'strength'. Am I wrong?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow, grinning at the cloaked figure before her.

The hood seemed to cock to the side slightly as the Wraith examined Bianca. "You ssssseem to carry a measssssure of power from the Sssssundered onessss... Interesssssting. That would exxxxplain much. Ordinary mortalssss would have a difficult time dealing with you. Ssssstill, It would ssssseem you are the reasssson why my Empressss would ssssend me here to obsssserve that sssshameful dissssplay of our alliesssss. You have ssssstolen sssssomething that rightfully belongsssss to usssss, haven't you?" the black cloaked figure stated more than asked. Then the creature took a step towards Bianca, closing the distance by about a foot, it's metallic greaves clanked loudly against the deck plating. The aura of palpable dread intensified tremendously around the Wraith.

"Return it to ussssss."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakano Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:45 am

Ben didn't understand this. At one moment there was nothing but air, but in the next a creepy and shadowy figure arrived. His voice was almost shrill, and hearing it speak made Ben shutter involuntarily. "Where the hell did he come from? A Class A Demon? That's a demon?!" his mind felt shaky at that thought. Apparently Lady here had known something about it, and it wanted something she had. He hardly realized he had drawn his inferior weapon upon the black pillar of flowing darkness. When he did he was almost shocked to death at what he was doing. He was just another face in the crowd, why risk his neck? Why would he place himself in this position, especially for a person whom he'd wouldn't mind never seeing again after today's events. He gulped, but his face was still expressing calm, even if he was perspiring a little. His sweat mixed with his blood, dripping down the side of his face and onto his dirty uniform. What was he doing, and why was he doing it? He wanted to know the answer, but yet he wouldn't drop his aim.
Nakano
Nakano
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:53 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
The hood seemed to cock to the side slightly as the Wraith examined Bianca. "You ssssseem to carry a measssssure of power from the Sssssundered onessss... Interesssssting. That would exxxxplain much. Ordinary mortalssss would have a difficult time dealing with you. Ssssstill, It would ssssseem you are the reasssson why my Empressss would ssssend me here to obsssserve that sssshameful dissssplay of our alliesssss. You have ssssstolen sssssomething that rightfully belongsssss to usssss, haven't you?" the black cloaked figure stated more than asked. Then the creature took a step towards Bianca, closing the distance by about a foot, it's metallic greaves clanked loudly against the deck plating. The aura of palpable dread intensified tremendously around the Wraith.

Bianca raised an eyebrow. "Sundered ones? Heh, what have you been smoking." she says as he continued on. He eyes narrowed at the sound of stolen goods, and didn't very well appreciate his response.

Nakano wrote:Ben didn't understand this. At one moment there was nothing but air, but in the next a creepy and shadowy figure arrived. His voice was almost shrill, and hearing it speak made Ben shutter involuntarily. "Where the hell did he come from? A Class A Demon? That's a demon?!" his mind felt shaky at that thought. Apparently Lady here had known something about it, and it wanted something she had. He hardly realized he had drawn his inferior weapon upon the black pillar of flowing darkness. When he did he was almost shocked to death at what he was doing. He was just another face in the crowd, why risk his neck? Why would he place himself in this position, especially for a person whom he'd wouldn't mind never seeing again after today's events. He gulped, but his face was still expressing calm, even if he was perspiring a little. His sweat mixed with his blood, dripping down the side of his face and onto his dirty uniform. What was he doing, and why was he doing it? He wanted to know the answer, but yet he wouldn't drop his aim.

She sighed. "If you want to die, just keeep doing what you're doing there, kid. Trust me when I say, that you're .38 is no better than shooting air from an air gun. He won't even flinch." she states, shaking her head.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"Return it to ussssss."

She lowered her head, deepening her smile. "Oh? Now that's very impolite. Didn't you forget to say the magic word?" she says in a mocking tone.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next