Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal)

+9
Darkstorm Zero
Nakano
Bianca
Miia
Mina Majikina
Alastor
Ling-Ling
Crimson Knight Brigade
Rio Tachibana
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal) - Page 3 Empty Re: Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal)

Post  Nakano Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:08 am

Ben felt a cold chill run down his spine, and though he had a hard time doing so, he slowly lowered his arm. The handgun was now at his side again, and he sighed, running his hand through his hair. "Damn it..." he says cursing to himself, feeling both helpless and useless in this situation. He had some urge to help, but at the same time was a bit relieved to hear Lady place him in the sidelines. "Well, what the hell do I do now?" he says to himself, watching silently as Lady mocked the shadowy creature.
Nakano
Nakano
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal) - Page 3 Empty Re: Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal)

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:39 am

Nakano wrote:Ben didn't understand this. At one moment there was nothing but air, but in the next a creepy and shadowy figure arrived. His voice was almost shrill, and hearing it speak made Ben shutter involuntarily. "Where the hell did he come from? A Class A Demon? That's a demon?!" his mind felt shaky at that thought. Apparently Lady here had known something about it, and it wanted something she had. He hardly realized he had drawn his inferior weapon upon the black pillar of flowing darkness. When he did he was almost shocked to death at what he was doing. He was just another face in the crowd, why risk his neck? Why would he place himself in this position, especially for a person whom he'd wouldn't mind never seeing again after today's events. He gulped, but his face was still expressing calm, even if he was perspiring a little. His sweat mixed with his blood, dripping down the side of his face and onto his dirty uniform. What was he doing, and why was he doing it? He wanted to know the answer, but yet he wouldn't drop his aim.

Without seemingly looking at Ben, the Wraith spoke to the man. "That would be mosssssst unwissssse, Ben Nakano..." the creatures cold voice reverbiated off the deck plating, over the roaring flames of the wreckage.

Bianca wrote:Bianca raised an eyebrow. "Sundered ones? Heh, what have you been smoking." she says as he continued on. He eyes narrowed at the sound of stolen goods, and didn't very well appreciate his response.

"You know of what I ssssspeak. The demon who oncccce owned that weapon of yoursssss, he wasssss a deccccendant of our realm. Hisssss disssstant ancccesssstorsss were taken from our dimenssssssion long before the beginning of the mortal realmsssss. They are the onesssss that were taken from usssss unjusssstly. We sssssseek to reclaim what wasssss ssssstolen from usssss."

Bianca wrote:She lowered her head, deepening her smile. "Oh? Now that's very impolite. Didn't you forget to say the magic word?" she says in a mocking tone.

At this, the darkness beneath the creatures hood began to illuminate, with a pair of ruby crimson lights. Narrow slits in the inky blackness, the ruby lights illumination grew brighter, eventually lighting a small portion of the creatures face.... The eyes of one who had died in terror and pain billions of millennia ago! This thing was long since dead! the near skeletal eye sockets gazed at Bianca with anger, a rage that can never be described. All the hatred, all the fury, all the pain, all the fear, and all the sorrow of an impossibly long existence were reflected within those cold dead lights of ruby crimson.

"Now....." the creature said, as the robes began to part, and the right obsidian clawed metal gauntlet came into view.

Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal) - Page 3 DaedricRelic

Nakano wrote:Ben felt a cold chill run down his spine, and though he had a hard time doing so, he slowly lowered his arm. The handgun was now at his side again, and he sighed, running his hand through his hair. "Damn it..." he says cursing to himself, feeling both helpless and useless in this situation. He had some urge to help, but at the same time was a bit relieved  to hear Lady place him in the sidelines. "Well, what the hell do I do now?" he says to himself, watching silently as Lady mocked the shadowy creature.

"You, I musssssst alssssso thank you for delivering her to usssss. Bianca esssscaped Ithteca mere hoursssss before we began our sssseige of the ccccity. Fortunately, you ssssaved usssss the trouble of having to track her down, unknowingly of coursssssse. I sssshall reward you with a fittingly quick end, ssssso you do not need to witnesssss the dessssstruction of Galiavan, assss I oncccce had to watch my home world burn...."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:00 pm

Multiple ADN military aircraft and Vessels appear on the horizon. With their leader on board the Silver Craft, its been wonders why they hadn't attempted a rescue attempt sooner. The helicopters flew by the scene with Bianca and the Demon, caring not of their matter as they landed and dropped ADN troops on the nearby roof top. There was a mix of light and heavy infantry, but they all had the same goal: Win back the Craft.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Mon May 18, 2015 1:55 pm

((BTW: I think its freaking cool/hilarious that the color your using to speak as these wraiths is color=#666666 xD six 6's xD so symbolic! xD))

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
"You know of what I ssssspeak. The demon who oncccce owned that weapon of yoursssss, he wasssss a deccccendant of our realm. Hisssss disssstant ancccesssstorsss were taken from our dimenssssssion long before the beginning of the mortal realmsssss. They are the onesssss that were taken from usssss unjusssstly. We sssssseek to reclaim what wasssss ssssstolen from usssss."

She laughed, shaking her head. "Now ain't that cute? I went out of my way stealing a sword from a corrupt street urchin, and lo and behold! The goods were hot when my buddy used it!" she says with another short burst chuckle. "Nah, I think I'm gonna keep it. Devrin would never forgive me if I let one of his most treasured blades get taken away by one of your ugly mugs!" she taunted, pointing a finger at the wraith's head.  

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
At this, the darkness beneath the creatures hood began to illuminate, with a pair of ruby crimson lights. Narrow slits in the inky blackness, the ruby lights illumination grew brighter, eventually lighting a small portion of the creatures face.... The eyes of one who had died in terror and pain billions of millennia ago! This thing was long since dead! the near skeletal eye sockets gazed at Bianca with anger, a rage that can never be described. All the hatred, all the fury, all the pain, all the fear, and all the sorrow of an impossibly long existence were reflected within those cold dead lights of ruby crimson.

"Now....." the creature said, as the robes began to part, and the right obsidian clawed metal gauntlet came into view.

Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal) - Page 3 DaedricRelic

"You, I musssssst alssssso thank you for delivering her to usssss. Bianca esssscaped Ithteca mere hoursssss before we began our sssseige of the ccccity. Fortunately, you ssssaved usssss the trouble of having to track her down, unknowingly of coursssssse. I sssshall reward you with a fittingly quick end, ssssso you do not need to witnesssss the dessssstruction of Galiavan, assss I oncccce had to watch my home world burn...."

Bianca leaped in front of Nakano, a twisted grin upon her face. "I love it when demons show their true colors. Such a sad fate which befell you, you poor pitiful creature," she taunted, tossing Nakano the guitar case she had been carrying. "Let me release you of your pain, by burning you to a crisp!" she exclaimed, swinging one of her scimitar blades forward. She was a good five feet away from the tall wraith, but Konpaku's flame scimitar let out a quick flaming arc that radiated away from the curved blade from her right hand. As the flame travelled towards the wraith, Bianca pulled Nero from behind her, the jet black handgun heavy but comfortable in her grip. She smiled, running along the wraith's left side as the fiery arc created from her blade wrapped around his face like a fiery halo; pulling the trigger three times, three silver bullets exploded out from Nero's barrel and slammed into the creature's left shoulder, neck and left cheek. "C'mon...now, thats boring. How about you decide his fate after you've determined mine--not that you will you old shambled corpse!" she laughed, an almost sadistic pleasure seemed to display itself upon her face, as she pulled the trigger four more times. She ran in a strafing manner, with Nero in her left hand, and the fire devil arm scimitar in her right hand in a reverse grip.

Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue May 19, 2015 12:21 am

Bianca wrote:((BTW: I think its freaking cool/hilarious that the color your using to speak as these wraiths is color=#666666 xD six 6's xD so symbolic! xD))

She laughed, shaking her head. "Now ain't that cute? I went out of my way stealing a sword from a corrupt street urchin, and lo and behold! The goods were hot when my buddy used it!" she says with another short burst chuckle. "Nah, I think I'm gonna keep it. Devrin would never forgive me if I let one of his most treasured blades get taken away by one of your ugly mugs!" she taunted, pointing a finger at the wraith's head.  

Bianca leaped in front of Nakano, a twisted grin upon her face. "I love it when demons show their true colors. Such a sad fate which befell you, you poor pitiful creature," she taunted, tossing Nakano the guitar case she had been carrying. "Let me release you of your pain, by burning you to a crisp!" she exclaimed, swinging one of her scimitar blades forward. She was a good five feet away from the tall wraith, but Konpaku's flame scimitar let out a quick flaming arc that radiated away from the curved blade from her right hand. As the flame travelled towards the wraith, Bianca pulled Nero from behind her, the jet black handgun heavy but comfortable in her grip. She smiled, running along the wraith's left side as the fiery arc created from her blade wrapped around his face like a fiery halo; pulling the trigger three times, three silver bullets exploded out from Nero's barrel and slammed into the creature's left shoulder, neck and left cheek. "C'mon...now, thats boring. How about you decide his fate after you've determined mine--not that you will you old shambled corpse!" she laughed, an almost sadistic pleasure seemed to display itself upon her face, as she pulled the trigger four more times. She ran in a strafing manner, with Nero in her left hand, and the fire devil arm scimitar in her right hand in a reverse grip.

The bullets slammed into hell-forged steel armor concealed beneath the cloak, before the creature lashed out with an impulse shockwave that ripped the ground apart, tearing the tarmac of the runway beneath his feet, and knocking Bianca away.  

"Little battlecat with no exxxxperiencccce, you got ssssstarted without me...." the creature hissed, as it withdrew it's own chosen weaponry.

Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal) - Page 3 Bloodskal_Blade
The crimson blade slid from it's sheath on the creatures left him into it's right hand.

Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal) - Page 3 Flail__________of_doom_by_Raverunner
While in it's left, a massive flail appeared.

The Wraith pointed the sword at Bianca.  "Now, it beginssss." and with that, it fired a black bolt from the tip of the sword at her!
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Tue May 19, 2015 3:39 pm

Bianca quickly darted back from the impulse, the shockwave lifting her off the ground, but thanks to her feline body she lithely back flipped and landed upon her feet; her boots scraping against the paved black tar. She could see that her bullets were probably going to have little effect thanks to it's armor. She'd have to strip the creature of such before she might have an effective attack with her guns. But she wasn't worried about her guns at the moment.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
"Little battlecat with no exxxxperiencccce, you got ssssstarted without me...." the creature hissed, as it withdrew it's own chosen weaponry.

Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal) - Page 3 Bloodskal_Blade
The crimson blade slid from it's sheath on the creatures left hip into it's right hand.

Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal) - Page 3 Flail__________of_doom_by_Raverunner
While in it's left, a massive flail appeared.

"No experience huh? You trying to get me mad, corpse?" she says with a slight devilish smirk upon her face, watching him draw his blade and flail. "Ooo, very pretty! Did you pick them up at the turn of the century or at a scrapmetal bin outside of Jemial?" she asked, her own hand at taunting the individual back as she stood up, opening her arms up and shrugging her shoulders.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
The Wraith pointed the sword at Bianca.  "Now, it beginssss." and with that, it fired a black bolt from the tip of the sword at her!

Before the bolt travelled, her senses kicked in about the black sparks forming from the tip of the blade. She immediately swung her body towards her right as the black bolt of energy seemed to pass her by by only a few inches, the black energy scorching a bit of her red leather jacket as the dodge was completed full circle and the runway behind her exploded with the power behind the swords dark energy. She let out an impressed whistle, shaking off her coat before turning to the monster. "You know, cats are said to predict thunder storms. But if what they say is true about cat's having eight lives, you almost killed one of them. Now it's my turn, corpse." she says, holstering Nero and then pulled out her other Scimitar. This one looked similar to the fire imbued scimitar in her right hand, but it didn't radiate any sort of energy but it had a glossy sheen to it that made one have the impression it was made of glass. She hunkered low to the ground and sprinted forward, aiding her sprint with the flames of her scimitar as she closed the distance and then rolled, swinging both scimitars out in a cross fashion before using the blades light weight to repetitively strike and lash out at the creature's chest, the curved blades tearing at his robe and connecting with the steel like plating beneath which felt tough, but not impossible to crack. She gave him a flurry of at least eight quick strikes before she leapt back, bringing her fire scimitar into a reverse grip again while holding the one in her left hand out. She had to take a small breather after that. As a preliminary action to see what she was up against, she got a little carried away with her agility there.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue May 19, 2015 4:02 pm

Bianca wrote:"No experience huh? You trying to get me mad, corpse?" she says with a slight devilish smirk upon her face, watching him draw his blade and flail. "Ooo, very pretty! Did you pick them up at the turn of the century or at a scrapmetal bin outside of Jemial?" she asked, her own hand at taunting the individual back as she stood up, opening her arms up and shrugging her shoulders.

"I don't need to. You sssseem to posssssesssss enough sssself convolution and confussssed emotionssss all on your own. Pitiful creaturessss ssssuch as you, messsssing with powersssss beyond your undersssstanding, I would not be ssssurprisssed if you are not inssssane, no different from thossssse formerly living mortalssss that are eternally tortured." the creature replied with a bored tone to it's gravelly voice.

"Wrong on all accountsss. Thessssse weaponssss were created in the Hellforge." was it's simple answer.

Bianca wrote:Before the bolt travelled, her senses kicked in about the black sparks forming from the tip of the blade. She immediately swung her body towards her right as the black bolt of energy seemed to pass her by by only a few inches, the black energy scorching a bit of her red leather jacket as the dodge was completed full circle and the runway behind her exploded with the power behind the swords dark energy. She let out an impressed whistle, shaking off her coat before turning to the monster. "You know, cats are said to predict thunder storms. But if what they say is true about cat's having eight lives, you almost killed one of them. Now it's my turn, corpse." she says, holstering Nero and then pulled out her other Scimitar. This one looked similar to the fire imbued scimitar in her right hand, but it didn't radiate any sort of energy but it had a glossy sheen to it that made one have the impression it was made of glass. She hunkered low to the ground and sprinted forward, aiding her sprint with the flames of her scimitar as she closed the distance and then rolled, swinging both scimitars out in a cross fashion before using the blades light weight to repetitively strike and lash out at the creature's chest, the curved blades tearing at his robe and connecting with the steel like plating beneath which felt tough, but not impossible to crack. She gave him a flurry of at least eight quick strikes before she leapt back, bringing her fire scimitar into a reverse grip again while holding the one in her left hand out. She had to take a small breather after that. As a preliminary action to see what she was up against, she got a little carried away with her agility there.

The creature didn't respond this time, but merely waited for Bianca to close in. As soon as she moved to performe the cross cut, the creature moved, and fast. With a vertical uppercut slash with it's sword, it blocked both blades in mid swing. With it's strength, speed and thousands of years of well honed and trained skill, it expertly dodged or parried the faster scimitars with deft flicks of it's own blade, or blocking it with the vambraces on it's wrists. As the woman reversed her grip, the Wraith sent a wide arched horizontal slash at her, knocking Bianca back with it's supernatural strength. Unlike Bianca, the Wraith's stamina was eternal, unending, ceaseless.

"As you can see, my armor was also created in the Hellforge. Your weapons will not avail you, your agility is worthless without the skill and power to make use of it, and you grow tired, while my stamina remains eternal." With those words, the demonic Wraith began spinning the flail in it's left hand, and a pale green light began emanating from the spinning weapon...
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Tue May 19, 2015 5:12 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

"I don't need to.  You sssseem to posssssesssss enough sssself convolution and confussssed emotionssss all on your own.  Pitiful creaturessss ssssuch as you, messsssing with powersssss beyond your undersssstanding, I would not be ssssurprisssed if you are not inssssane, no different from thossssse formerly living mortalssss that are eternally tortured." the creature replied with a bored tone to it's gravelly voice.

"Wrong on all accountsss.  Thessssse weaponssss were created in the Hellforge." was it's simple answer.

The creature didn't respond this time, but merely waited for Bianca to close in.  As soon as she moved to performe the cross cut, the creature moved, and fast.  With a vertical uppercut slash with it's sword, it blocked both blades in mid swing.  With it's strength, speed and thousands of years of well honed and trained skill, it expertly dodged or parried the faster scimitars with deft flicks of it's own blade, or blocking it with the vambraces on it's wrists.  As the woman reversed her grip, the Wraith sent a wide arched horizontal slash at her, knocking Bianca back with it's supernatural strength.  Unlike Bianca, the Wraith's stamina was eternal, unending, ceaseless.

"As you can see, my armor was also created in the Hellforge.  Your weapons will not avail you, your agility is worthless without the skill and power to make use of it, and you grow tired, while my stamina remains eternal." With those words, the demonic Wraith began spinning the flail in it's left hand, and a pale green light began emanating from the spinning weapon...

Bianca chuckled defiantly, though she was unmistakeably in awe of it's power. "Yeah, perhaps I am a little crazy, perhaps insane even." she says swinging out her blades. There was a reason why both weapons didn't have separate names and were simply known as Konpaku. She slammed the two pommels together, forming a double edged swallow sword. She spun the blade like a pole arm, observing her enemies actions. She didn't like despite her actions, her blades hardly dented that armour of his. She could tell he had the training to move quickly despite the heavy armor, which put her at the slight disadvantage since she wore none. No, she thought she had the advantage of speed, but it wasn't the case with his last blow. She kept smiling, almost forcing herself to laugh at how much of a bastard this creature was. Now with the green glowing flail in his hand, she really didn't feel like finding out what that would do if used properly. There was a way that could perhaps buy her some more time...

She side stepped, then hopped left to right before she kicked up her stamina and almost seemingly vanished the dual blade spinning over her head she cartwheeled towards the wraith, almost anticipating him to use his sword while she slashed that glossy end against the ground. A thin layer of ice extended before her, causing her to slip but in a controlled manner, and also boosting her speed a little as she lowered her hand upon the firery end of Konpaku and then slammed the icy end against his left wrist, causing a thick layer of ice to encase the wrist and flail. She rolled through the gap under his left shoulder and thigh, rolling upon the tarmac and then stabbed the firery end of her dual blade into his back, with the icy end stabbed into the surface of the roof. She brought her left hand back and drew Nero again, firing the automatic handgun into the back of his head, the blessed bullets striking out at the base of his neck and the side of his head. She gritted her teeth as she fired, knowing that she should back away now before that blade of his retaliated!
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed May 20, 2015 1:56 am

Bianca wrote:Bianca chuckled defiantly, though she was unmistakeably in awe of it's power. "Yeah, perhaps I am a little crazy, perhaps insane even." she says swinging out her blades. There was a reason why both weapons didn't have separate names and were simply known as Konpaku. She slammed the two pommels together, forming a double edged swallow sword. She spun the blade like a pole arm, observing her enemies actions. She didn't like despite her actions, her blades hardly dented that armour of his. She could tell he had the training to move quickly despite the heavy armor, which put her at the slight disadvantage since she wore none. No, she thought she had the advantage of speed, but it wasn't the case with his last blow. She kept smiling, almost forcing herself to laugh at how much of a bastard this creature was. Now with the green glowing flail in his hand, she really didn't feel like finding out what that would do if used properly. There was a way that could perhaps buy her some more time...

She side stepped, then hopped left to right before she kicked up her stamina and almost seemingly vanished the dual blade spinning over her head she cartwheeled towards the wraith, almost anticipating him to use his sword while she slashed that glossy end against the ground. A thin layer of ice extended before her, causing her to slip but in a controlled manner, and also boosting her speed a little as she lowered her hand upon the firery end of Konpaku and then slammed the icy end against his left wrist, causing a thick layer of ice to encase the wrist and flail. She rolled through the gap under his left shoulder and thigh, rolling upon the tarmac and then stabbed the firery end of her dual blade into his back, with the icy end stabbed into the surface of the roof. She brought her left hand back and drew Nero again, firing the automatic handgun into the back of his head, the blessed bullets striking out at the base of his neck and the side of his head. She gritted her teeth as she fired, knowing that she should back away now before that blade of his retaliated!

The Wraith was undaunted by Bianca's burst of speed as it continued to swing the flail. At the last possible moment, it lept up, and sent the swinging flail underneath itself in a low horizontal arc to try and catch the fast nekomimi as she passed beneath him. Bianca was faster, but the Wraith was reading her movements, and had enough reaction speed to match, if not full physical speed. One place she did have full advantage was her flexibility and agility, whereas he was armored.

The creature remained suspended in the air, turning right there as it performed a backhanded swing with it's sword, and a forearmed one with the flail simultaneously, again, throwing Bianca back out of range of the wicked weapons.

Remaining in mid air as Bianca retreated further up the helipad towards the burning wreckage of the Airship, and Ben, the creature didn't pursue her.

"I wonder... How will you react to a salt water grave?" the creature spoke as the unholy energies around the swinging head of the flail intensified, before the creature swung the weapon, and the massive bladed head struck the tarmac with incredible force. The web of cracks seemed to extend from one side of the walkway to the other, splintering the gravel and concrete, and steel beneath.

"Because unless you and your friend can fly, that is what you will receive."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Wed May 20, 2015 3:36 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

The Wraith was undaunted by Bianca's burst of speed as it continued to swing the flail.  At the last possible moment, it lept up, and sent the swinging flail underneath itself in a low horizontal arc to try and catch the fast nekomimi as she passed beneath him.  Bianca was faster, but the Wraith was reading her movements, and had enough reaction speed to match, if not full physical speed.  One place she did have full advantage was her flexibility and agility, whereas he was armored.

The creature remained suspended in the air, turning right there as it performed a backhanded swing with it's sword, and a forearmed one with the flail simultaneously, again, throwing Bianca back out of range of the wicked weapons.

Remaining in mid air as Bianca retreated further up the helipad towards the burning wreckage of the Airship, and Ben, the creature didn't pursue her.

"I wonder... How will you react to a salt water grave?" the creature spoke as the unholy energies around the swinging head of the flail intensified, before the creature swung the weapon, and the massive bladed head struck the tarmac with incredible force.  The web of cracks seemed to extend from one side of the walkway to the other, splintering the gravel and concrete, and steel beneath.

"Because unless you and your friend can fly, that is what you will receive."

Bianca stabbed Konpaku's blade into the tarmac with a heavy grunt. "Shit. This guy is pissing me off. Dammit, I can't hit this guy! His reaction time is impeccable. I think I've only encountered a couple demons of this guy's caliber. Fuck..." she spat, looking at the situation before her as carefully as she could. It was hard to tell if he was toying with her, or planning something ingenious against her. He could easily begin a near endless tirade of unrelenting attacks against her, but is focusing more on the environment in which they stood. By sending this platform into the blue abyss below, he was removing them from the playing field, but it seemed... less efficient; especially coming from a corpse who didn't mind explaining how efficiently awesome his gear was. She checked the ground and noticed further cracks would make it harder to dodge without tripping or flailing. Her crimson eyes looked from him to his weapons. She was more agile. His weapons and armor must be hindering his process to a slight degree. However she couldn't fight him with her current arsenal. If she had some Valor Ammunition, she would be sure those beyond blessed rounds would be pierce through his armor, but she didn't have that kind of cash to carry a necessary stash of those bullets.

"Konpaku is hardly putting up a decent fight against this thing... I wish I had something as strong and as deadly..." then it hit her. She turned towards Ben, and let out a shuttering sigh. "Ben...I need you to get as far as possible away from here." she says, yanking Konpaku from the ground, spinning the double blade out behind her. She had a free hand open, holstering the large black handgun which had no effective use in this battle it seemed.

She let out a steady breath. Sweat was dripping out of her pores, rolling down her lovely crevasses and her plentiful curves. Her grey ears twitched, listening for his subtle movements. She stood not rigid, but relaxed, and ready.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed May 20, 2015 4:03 am

Bianca wrote:Bianca stabbed Konpaku's blade into the tarmac with a heavy grunt. "Shit. This guy is pissing me off. Dammit, I can't hit this guy! His reaction time is impeccable. I think I've only encountered a couple demons of this guy's caliber. Fuck..." she spat, looking at the situation before her as carefully as she could. It was hard to tell if he was toying with her, or planning something ingenious against her. He could easily begin a near endless tirade of unrelenting attacks against her, but is focusing more on the environment in which they stood. By sending this platform into the blue abyss below, he was removing them from the playing field, but it seemed... less efficient; especially coming from a corpse who didn't mind explaining how efficiently awesome his gear was. She checked the ground and noticed further cracks would make it harder to dodge without tripping or flailing. Her crimson eyes looked from him to his weapons. She was more agile. His weapons and armor must be hindering his process to a slight degree. However she couldn't fight him with her current arsenal. If she had some Valor Ammunition, she would be sure those beyond blessed rounds would be pierce through his armor, but she didn't have that kind of cash to carry a necessary stash of those bullets.

"Konpaku is hardly putting up a decent fight against this thing... I wish I had something as strong and as deadly..." then it hit her. She turned towards Ben, and let out a shuttering sigh. "Ben...I need you to get as far as possible away from here." she says, yanking Konpaku from the ground, spinning the double blade out behind her. She had a free hand open, holstering the large black handgun which had no effective use in this battle it seemed.

She let out a steady breath. Sweat was dripping out of her pores, rolling down her lovely crevasses and her plentiful curves. Her grey ears twitched, listening for his subtle movements. She stood not rigid, but relaxed, and ready.

The creature's impenetrable gaze focused on her as the flail continued to swing, and it continued to hover a few feet from the deck. But, it's flail them dematerialised, and vanished in a miasma of black fog that remerged with it's body, and gripped both of it's spiked, clawed gauntlets onto it's sword. A swordsman is never more deadly than when both hands gripped it's weapon. The glow from it's cold dead eyes returned, as it leveled the sword vertically beside it, pointing it at Bianca. Then it rushed forward like a torpedo, flying strait at her, while hovering only a foot off the ground.

Once it reached her, it cut upward in a vertical arc that would have split the nekomimi from her groin upward, a blazing trail of black flames followed the sword where it cut the air apart. It then went into a series of slashes that, unlike Bianca's light deft swings, were designed to rend, and cut apart in single moments with no waisted motions. Every slash was filled with the intent to kill.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:44 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Bianca wrote:Bianca stabbed Konpaku's blade into the tarmac with a heavy grunt. "Shit. This guy is pissing me off. Dammit, I can't hit this guy! His reaction time is impeccable. I think I've only encountered a couple demons of this guy's caliber. Fuck..." she spat, looking at the situation before her as carefully as she could. It was hard to tell if he was toying with her, or planning something ingenious against her. He could easily begin a near endless tirade of unrelenting attacks against her, but is focusing more on the environment in which they stood. By sending this platform into the blue abyss below, he was removing them from the playing field, but it seemed... less efficient; especially coming from a corpse who didn't mind explaining how efficiently awesome his gear was. She checked the ground and noticed further cracks would make it harder to dodge without tripping or flailing. Her crimson eyes looked from him to his weapons. She was more agile. His weapons and armor must be hindering his process to a slight degree. However she couldn't fight him with her current arsenal. If she had some Valor Ammunition, she would be sure those beyond blessed rounds would be pierce through his armor, but she didn't have that kind of cash to carry a necessary stash of those bullets.

The creature's impenetrable gaze focused on her as the flail continued to swing, and it continued to hover a few feet from the deck.  But, it's flail them dematerialised, and vanished in a miasma of black fog that remerged with it's body, and gripped both of it's spiked, clawed gauntlets onto it's sword.  A swordsman is never more deadly than when both hands gripped it's weapon.  The glow from it's cold dead eyes returned, as it leveled the sword vertically beside it, pointing it at Bianca.  Then it rushed forward like a torpedo, flying strait at her, while hovering only a foot off the ground.

Once it reached her, it cut upward in a vertical arc that would have split the nekomimi from her groin upward, a blazing trail of black flames followed the sword where it cut the air apart.  It then went into a series of slashes that, unlike Bianca's light deft swings, were designed to rend, and cut apart in single moments with no waisted motions.  Every slash was filled with the intent to kill.

She stepped back, sweat rolling down her forehead and her fangs beared as the creature swung up it's blade. She brought Konpaku up to defend against the wraith's belligerent offense, twirling the dual blade to defend from one end to the other feeling the heavy vibration of her fire and ice swords. She glanced back at the black guitar case...and then she heard the metal chinking sound. Looking back at the wraith, her blades had been separated, forcibly now. She backs up, blocking his furious swings with her twin scimitars. She clashes with the creature, watching her ice powered scimitar crack, then finally shatter-sending metal shards all over the deck. It was like slow motion, backing up against the guitar case. She arched her back as he swung, narrowly dodging the sword as it horizontally rushes past her, almost cutting her breasts in half! She then brought the flaming scimitar against his left arm, pushing him back slightly. "Gotta make this count!" her mind screamed, feeling her poor remaining half of Konpaku begin to crack before she shoved the wraith, leaping far back. As she did, she hammer threw The flaming half of Kanpaku, watching the blade arch and become a spinning wheel of fire as it grazed the wraith's left side of his face, singing his hood partially. She watched him advance, him swing through her assault and come in for the kill now that she was unarmed. She slipped her leg through the loop of the venal guitar case, kicking it up as the wraith swung his blade. She put all her faith in this weapon, out of faith it's previous owner, Devrin Faust had put into it.

The demon's blade horizontally slashed cutting through the case with the ease of a hot knife through butter, almost in slow motion as it slips through and--

-KACHINK!

She looked up, watching the venal flap. She lowered her body, pushing herself and the case forward grabbing a hold of the grip of the claymore hidden within the case. "Hyaaaahhhhh!" she exclaimed, dragging out the full length of the demonic blade from the case:

Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal) - Page 3 Rebellion_sleeping_DMC3_zps0738ed5a

She raised herself, both hands upon the sword as she swung out into a horizontal arc, from a low angle and across his chest as she slowly raised, the demon blade shimmering as it dug it's way through!
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:02 am

Bianca wrote:She stepped back, sweat rolling down her forehead and her fangs beared as the creature swung up it's blade. She brought Konpaku up to defend against the wraith's belligerent offense, twirling the dual blade to defend from one end to the other feeling the heavy vibration of her fire and ice swords. She glanced back at the black guitar case...and then she heard the metal chinking sound. Looking back at the wraith, her blades had been separated, forcibly now. She backs up, blocking his furious swings with her twin scimitars. She clashes with the creature, watching her ice powered scimitar crack, then finally shatter-sending metal shards all over the deck. It was like slow motion, backing up against the guitar case. She arched her back as he swung, narrowly dodging the sword as it horizontally rushes past her, almost cutting her breasts in half! She then brought the flaming scimitar against his left arm, pushing him back slightly. "Gotta make this count!" her mind screamed, feeling her poor remaining half of Konpaku begin to crack before she shoved the wraith, leaping far back. As she did, she hammer threw The flaming half of Kanpaku, watching the blade arch and become a spinning wheel of fire as it grazed the wraith's left side of his face, singing his hood partially. She watched him advance, him swing through her assault and come in for the kill now that she was unarmed. She slipped her leg through the loop of the venal guitar case, kicking it up as the wraith swung his blade. She put all her faith in this weapon, out of faith it's previous owner,  Devrin Faust had put into it.

The demon's blade horizontally slashed cutting through the case with the ease of a hot knife through butter, almost in slow motion as it slips through and--

-KACHINK!

She looked up, watching the venal flap. She lowered her body, pushing herself and the case forward grabbing a hold of the grip of the claymore hidden within the case. "Hyaaaahhhhh!" she exclaimed, dragging out the full length of the demonic blade from the case:

Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal) - Page 3 Rebellion_sleeping_DMC3_zps0738ed5a

She raised herself, both hands upon the sword as she swung out into a horizontal arc, from a low angle and across his chest as she slowly raised, the demon blade shimmering as it dug it's way through!

The demonic Wraith was sent backwards by the heavy blow of Rebellion, before the monster flipped in mid air, landing heavily on it's feet, the armoured boots digging a furrow into the deck plating. The creature's shoulders shuddered as it chuckled darkly.

"Hmhmhmhmmm. Ah yesss, Everin's counterpart to Yamato. Well, I wonder if he would wish to learn that you are wielding one of his swords. You see, we are planning on bringing Everin back... His Baroness may not be around to appreciate that fact, but time is short." And with that, the creature sheathed his sword, before taking a wide, low stance. And the next moment, the creature's formerly invisible aura of terror and death became visible, as a miasma of green and black energy. The waves seeping from his cloaks was forming, what appeared to be shrieking faces, thousands upon thousands of them. Victims of the Wraith. Screaming voices on the bare edge of hearing were howling in pain and terror were mounting as the aura intensified.

After a few moments of this, the creature stood up, erect, and faced aa single finger at Bianca, before altering it's aim to that of Ben, the pilot, and it fired a beam of black light at him.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:18 am

She grunted, "Dammit Ben, I told you to move!!" she cried, lunging up with her thick thighs, holding out the blade ahead of her hoping the blade may deflect the ray of energy that he was concentrating. "This blade isn't that slick haired pricks, this belonged to one of my greatest friends, Devrin! He unfortunately was born as that prick's brother! I can give a shit about that bitch, but let this be known, this is between you and me!!" she exclaimed as she ran, pushing her blade ahead of her blade tip wavering in the path of the beam, cringing as she did, hoping the blade wouldn't instead conduct what ever she was trying to deflect. She honestly had no idea why she was defending this human. He was cute, sure, but that definitely wasn't it. Likely, because despite her many years alive, she never learned how to fly. And she may need the bastard to get off this mechanized island. "Rahhhhh!" she screamed.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:34 am

Bianca wrote:She grunted, "Dammit Ben, I told you to move!!" she cried, lunging up with her thick thighs, holding out the blade ahead of her hoping the blade may deflect the ray of energy that he was concentrating. "This blade isn't that slick haired pricks, this belonged to one of my greatest friends, Devrin!  He unfortunately was born as that prick's brother! I can give a shit about that bitch, but let this be known, this is between you and me!!" she exclaimed as she ran, pushing her blade ahead of her blade tip wavering in the path of the beam, cringing as she did, hoping the blade wouldn't instead conduct what ever she was trying to deflect. She honestly had no idea why she was defending this human. He was cute, sure, but that definitely wasn't it. Likely, because despite her many years alive, she never learned how to fly. And she may need the bastard to get off this mechanized island. "Rahhhhh!" she screamed.

The Wraith's laughter iintensified as the beam slammed into Rebellion, knocking the blade out of it's path, before it collided with poor Ben's form. However, instead of killing him, or exploding violently as expected, the black beam sparked all around the man's form. It siphoned off the human's mass and volume from him, shrinking him down to the size of a small mouse in the process!

"Heheheheh... And yet both Brothers descend from our realm. No, Bianca. It's between you, and the poor boy you failed to save... Here though, have a little gift from us." And the demon raised two fingers, a tiny pinprick of light flashed on the tip of the clawed gauntlet. With that, a faint scent of catnip began to waft from Ben's direction.

Laughing maniacally, the Wraith ascended upward, and turned towards the huge flying contraption. "This craft no longer has a purpose..."

With that, he raised his right palm and started powering the souls into his outstretched hand, pouring into an orb of dark energy that grew considerably.

Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal) - Page 3 11170?cb=20110830112614
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:00 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Bianca wrote:She grunted, "Dammit Ben, I told you to move!!" she cried, lunging up with her thick thighs, holding out the blade ahead of her hoping the blade may deflect the ray of energy that he was concentrating. "This blade isn't that slick haired pricks, this belonged to one of my greatest friends, Devrin!  He unfortunately was born as that prick's brother! I can give a shit about that bitch, but let this be known, this is between you and me!!" she exclaimed as she ran, pushing her blade ahead of her blade tip wavering in the path of the beam, cringing as she did, hoping the blade wouldn't instead conduct what ever she was trying to deflect. She honestly had no idea why she was defending this human. He was cute, sure, but that definitely wasn't it. Likely, because despite her many years alive, she never learned how to fly. And she may need the bastard to get off this mechanized island. "Rahhhhh!" she screamed.

The Wraith's laughter iintensified as the beam slammed into Rebellion, knocking the blade out of it's path, before it collided with poor Ben's form.  However, instead of killing him, or exploding violently as expected, the black beam sparked all around the man's form.  It siphoned off the human's mass and volume from him, shrinking him down to the size of a small mouse in the process!

"Heheheheh... And yet both Brothers descend from our realm.  No, Bianca.  It's between you, and the poor boy you failed to save...  Here though, have a little gift from us."  And the demon raised two fingers, a tiny pinprick of light flashed on the tip of the clawed gauntlet.  With that, a faint scent of catnip began to waft from Ben's direction.

Laughing maniacally, the Wraith ascended upward, and turned towards the huge flying contraption.  "This craft no longer has a purpose..."

With that, he raised his right palm and started powering the souls into his outstretched hand, pouring into an orb of dark energy that grew considerably.

Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal) - Page 3 11170?cb=20110830112614

Bianca shook uncontrollably. "Your a special kind of dumbass aren't ya?" She exclaimed, fuming. Ignoring the wraith's antics and ran up the side of one of the radio towers, climbing the height of the tower easily with each bounding leap. When she got within the appropriate height she leaped from the tower swinging Rebellion as she kicked off from the tower, blade swinging out as she came down upon the wraith. "I may be part animal, but if you think that I think like one, you better damn well prepare to feel some pain you fucking asshole!" she exclaimed in her head, swinging the blade down the blade slicing down over his left shoulder.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:13 am

Bianca wrote:Bianca shook uncontrollably. "Your a special kind of dumbass aren't ya?" She exclaimed, fuming. Ignoring the wraith's antics and ran up the side of one of the radio towers, climbing the height of the tower easily with each bounding leap. When she got within the appropriate height she leaped from the tower swinging Rebellion as she kicked off from the tower, blade swinging out as she came down upon the wraith. "I may be part animal, but if you think that I think like one, you better damn well prepare to feel some pain you fucking asshole!" she exclaimed in her head, swinging the blade down the blade slicing down over his left shoulder.

CHINK!!

The sound of splitting metal revirbiated around the Silvercraft.

The Wraith slowly retracted the building energy ball, and lowered it's arm as the energy disappeared. Then it turned it's hood to look at the split metal of it's pauldron, then turned towards Bianca as she landed on the broken tarmac.

A moment of staring at the offending woman, and the eyes of the beast began to glow a deep red, illuminating the near skeletal face beneath the hood. And finally, with a shrill scream, the creatures hood flew backward and it's energies exploded from beneath the tattered robes and cloaks of the creature.

Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal) - Page 3 Dementor

The Wraith split into six robed fiends, and all rushed towards Bianca from 6 different directions, their spinning scythes illuminated with a horrid looking pale green energy...

Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal) - Page 3 1208?cb=20120408143430
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:49 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Bianca wrote:Bianca shook uncontrollably. "Your a special kind of dumbass aren't ya?" She exclaimed, fuming. Ignoring the wraith's antics and ran up the side of one of the radio towers, climbing the height of the tower easily with each bounding leap. When she got within the appropriate height she leaped from the tower swinging Rebellion as she kicked off from the tower, blade swinging out as she came down upon the wraith. "I may be part animal, but if you think that I think like one, you better damn well prepare to feel some pain you fucking asshole!" she exclaimed in her head, swinging the blade down the blade slicing down over his left shoulder.

CHINK!!

The sound of splitting metal revirbiated around the Silvercraft.

The Wraith slowly retracted the building energy ball, and lowered it's arm as the energy disappeared.  Then it turned it's hood to look at the split metal of it's pauldron, then turned towards Bianca as she landed on the broken tarmac.

A moment of staring at the offending woman, and the eyes of the beast began to glow a deep red, illuminating the near skeletal face beneath the hood.  And finally, with a shrill scream, the creatures hood flew backward and it's energies exploded from beneath the tattered robes and cloaks of the creature.

Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal) - Page 3 Dementor

The Wraith split into six robed fiends, and all rushed towards Bianca from 6 different directions, their spinning scythes illuminated with a horrid looking pale green energy...

Docking Bay, Lower Heliport, Premium Bridge Entrance/Exit (aka Terminal) - Page 3 1208?cb=20120408143430

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed, putting her acrobatic skills to the test, sheathing Rebellion upon her back drawing both her gilded and black weapons and began aiming for the Death Scythes masks. "I've dealt with similar monsters before bitch!" she exclaims, firing her rapid fire weapons at the offending creatures, making sure to keep a moving rhythm and not to get too close to the edge as she fired upon the offending creatures.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:02 am

Bianca wrote:"Oh shit!" she exclaimed, putting her acrobatic skills to the test, sheathing Rebellion upon her back drawing both her gilded and black weapons and began aiming for the Death Scythes masks. "I've dealt with similar monsters before bitch!" she exclaims, firing her rapid fire weapons at the offending creatures, making sure to keep a moving rhythm and not to get too close to the edge as she fired upon the offending creatures.

The sin scythes spun around a good thirty feet from Bianca's form, and when she started shooting, the heavy calibur rounds slammed into the masks of the creatures, but unlike the creatures she dealt with once, the masks of these beings were made of Hellforged Steel, rather than enchanted porcelain. The rounds plinked off the mask of one of the Sins, causing the creature to flinch and recoil, but did no visible damage.

The six spoke in unison, with the voice of the Wraith. "You may have. But not the same."

The Sins then began emanating a blood red energy, rather than the more common bluish green, and began spinning a set of staves in the air, before slamming them into the ground around Bianca. The staves unfurled into what appeared to be grotesque umbrellas that channelled energy into the ghostly creatures, and their blood red energies increased in size tremendously, covering the whole area in what appeared to be a red miasma.

"Now, you shall face.... Judgement." And from there, moving rapidly through the red miasma, the Sin's attacked from multiple angles simultaneously.

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:22 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Bianca wrote:"Oh shit!" she exclaimed, putting her acrobatic skills to the test, sheathing Rebellion upon her back drawing both her gilded and black weapons and began aiming for the Death Scythes masks. "I've dealt with similar monsters before bitch!" she exclaims, firing her rapid fire weapons at the offending creatures, making sure to keep a moving rhythm and not to get too close to the edge as she fired upon the offending creatures.

The sin scythes spun around a good thirty feet from Bianca's form, and when she started shooting, the heavy calibur rounds slammed into the masks of the creatures, but unlike the creatures she dealt with once, the masks of these beings were made of Hellforged Steel, rather than enchanted porcelain.  The rounds plinked off the mask of one of the Sins, causing the creature to flinch and recoil, but did no visible damage.

The six spoke in unison, with the voice of the Wraith.  "You may have.  But not the same."

The Sins then began emanating a blood red energy, rather than the more common bluish green, and began spinning a set of staves in the air, before slamming them into the ground around Bianca.  The staves unfurled into what appeared to be grotesque umbrellas that channelled energy into the ghostly creatures, and their blood red energies increased in size tremendously, covering the whole area in what appeared to be a red miasma.

"Now, you shall face.... Judgement." And from there, moving rapidly through the red miasma, the Sin's attacked from multiple angles simultaneously.

"Heh, I like to see the production cost of all this top of the line shit you simple grunts are equipped with!" she exclaimed, bringing up Rebellion again. She had seen this sword in use by it's previous owner, the weapon while in his hands was an unstoppable machine, designed by demons for killing demons, after all he was a part of that demonic civil war centuries before our time... back when they had built such weapons to defend against themselves! "Hyah!" She screams, swinging out her blade, parrying it with the large claymore, the force of the clash recoiled her back some, and she put her acrobatics to use to avoid being sliced by the grim reaper wanabes. "Damn it," she exclaimed, jumping onto one of the scythes as it struck into the tarmac, running up the length of the scythe, swinging rebellion into it's exposed face and cleaving the demonic metal with the demonic sword. She leaped over another oncoming scythe rolling and somersaulting onto the ground as two clashed scythes with each other, and the rest of these creatures kept coming at her. "...if I was a demon myself, I could utilize Rebellion's full potential..." she thought about it for a moment, and then shook her head. "Nah, this weapon isn't mine to use. Not by a long shot, but I'd be damned to let this fucker win!" she screeched, heading towards a fueling station of sorts.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:38 am

Bianca wrote:"Heh, I like to see the production cost of all this top of the line shit you simple grunts are equipped with!" she exclaimed, bringing up Rebellion again. She had seen this sword in use by it's previous owner, the weapon while in his hands was an unstoppable machine, designed by demons for killing demons, after all he was a part of that demonic civil war centuries before our time... back when they had built such weapons to defend against themselves! "Hyah!" She screams, swinging out her blade, parrying it with the large claymore, the force of the clash recoiled her back some, and she put her acrobatics to use to avoid being sliced by the grim reaper wanabes. "Damn it," she exclaimed, jumping onto one of the scythes as it struck into the tarmac, running up the length of the scythe, swinging rebellion into it's exposed face and cleaving the demonic metal with the demonic sword. She leaped over another oncoming scythe rolling and somersaulting onto the ground as two clashed scythes with each other, and the rest of these creatures kept coming at her. "...if I was a demon myself, I could utilize Rebellion's full potential..." she thought about it for a moment, and then shook her head. "Nah, this weapon isn't mine to use. Not by a long shot, but I'd be damned to let this fucker win!" she screeched, heading towards a fueling station of sorts.

"Foolish little feline mortal. You know not what you face, do you? I am not of this dimension's Demon Realm. I come from the Original Hell Dimension. The birthplace of all demons..." As Bianca crashed the edge of Rebellion into the mask of one of the Sin's, it cracked the mask, causing black brackish blood to begin to flow, but also exposed a dead eye beneath.

"Even if you could utilise your stolen weapons full capabilities, along with any demonic potential you could have to awaken it, it still would not avail you. Both twins were merely sundered ones, demons who had lost their connection to Hell, and with it, much of their natural power... You never stood a chance."

After speaking those words the Neko ran towards the fuel dock, and the six asceneded and chased her from the air.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:33 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Bianca wrote:"Heh, I like to see the production cost of all this top of the line shit you simple grunts are equipped with!" she exclaimed, bringing up Rebellion again. She had seen this sword in use by it's previous owner, the weapon while in his hands was an unstoppable machine, designed by demons for killing demons, after all he was a part of that demonic civil war centuries before our time... back when they had built such weapons to defend against themselves! "Hyah!" She screams, swinging out her blade, parrying it with the large claymore, the force of the clash recoiled her back some, and she put her acrobatics to use to avoid being sliced by the grim reaper wanabes. "Damn it," she exclaimed, jumping onto one of the scythes as it struck into the tarmac, running up the length of the scythe, swinging rebellion into it's exposed face and cleaving the demonic metal with the demonic sword. She leaped over another oncoming scythe rolling and somersaulting onto the ground as two clashed scythes with each other, and the rest of these creatures kept coming at her. "...if I was a demon myself, I could utilize Rebellion's full potential..." she thought about it for a moment, and then shook her head. "Nah, this weapon isn't mine to use. Not by a long shot, but I'd be damned to let this fucker win!" she screeched, heading towards a fueling station of sorts.

"Foolish little feline mortal.  You know not what you face, do you?  I am not of this dimension's Demon Realm.  I come from the Original Hell Dimension.  The birthplace of all demons..."  As Bianca crashed the edge of Rebellion into the mask of one of the Sin's, it cracked the mask, causing black brackish blood to begin to flow, but also exposed a dead eye beneath.

"Even if you could utilise your stolen weapons full capabilities, along with any demonic potential you could have to awaken it, it still would not avail you.  Both twins were merely sundered ones, demons who had lost their connection to Hell, and with it, much of their natural power... You never stood a chance."

After speaking those words the Neko ran towards the fuel dock, and the six asceneded and chased her from the air.

Bianca cursed under her breath, but she couldn't allow herself to be disheartened. "You sound as if you won! Now just because you may be immortal, doesn't mean a mere 'mortal' like myself can't kill you!" she chuckled, feeling a bit more lift in her step, she leaps up onto one of the fuel tanks, twisting her body in mid air and thrusts Rebellion in a strange arch, letting go of the long blade before returning on her run. The long sword arched out like a boomerang, slicing through three of the masks quickly before arching its way back to Bianca, who then leaped up again, grabbing Devrin's blade in the air again. She twisted her body around, yanking out Nero from her holster and aimed the big black gun at the fueling station. "Blast off!" she exclaimed, firing multiple bullets into the fuel tanks, causing fire jets to blast from their holds; immolating her enemy before they exploded with enough power to send Bianca flying, her body rolling hard against the already damaged tarmac, her knuckles white as she held on to Devrin's weapon. Shrapnel from the large tanks flew every which way, and fire seemed to engulf the air. Bianca lay face down, her tail slowly unfurling and whipping about behind her. Raising her upper body and standing on her knees with Rebellion as her crutch. She exhaled and inhaled, having had the wind knocked out of her from the explosive blast. "Damn... we're running out of space to play... did that thing finally kick yet?" she asked herself, feeling sweat roll down her face, down her crevices and her abs and legs as well.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:45 am

Bianca wrote:Bianca cursed under her breath, but she couldn't allow herself to be disheartened. "You sound as if you won! Now just because you may be immortal, doesn't mean a mere 'mortal' like myself can't kill you!" she chuckled, feeling a bit more lift in her step, she leaps up onto one of the fuel tanks, twisting her body in mid air and thrusts Rebellion in a strange arch, letting go of the long blade before returning on her run. The long sword arched out like a boomerang, slicing through three of the masks quickly before arching its way back to Bianca, who then leaped up again, grabbing Devrin's blade in the air again. She twisted her body around, yanking out Nero from her holster and aimed the big black gun at the fueling station. "Blast off!" she exclaimed, firing multiple bullets into the fuel tanks, causing fire jets to blast from their holds; immolating her enemy before they exploded with enough power to send Bianca flying, her body rolling hard against the already damaged tarmac, her knuckles white as she held on to Devrin's weapon. Shrapnel from the large tanks flew every which way, and fire seemed to engulf the air. Bianca lay face down, her tail slowly unfurling and whipping about behind her. Raising her upper body and standing on her knees with Rebellion as her crutch. She exhaled and inhaled, having had the wind knocked out of her from the explosive blast. "Damn... we're running out of space to play... did that thing finally kick yet?" she asked herself, feeling sweat roll down her face, down her crevices and her abs and legs as well.

A few moments past as the roaring crackling of the fire, and various smaller explosions echoed around the Silvercraft. Suddenly, the sound of those cold metal grieves of the Wraith sounded. As they grew louder, the dark shape began to emerge from the inferno, as the Wraith's cloaks and robes danced in the flames.

"I was forged in the fires of Hell. This is nothing..." the creature growled out in it's guttural voice.

As it reached for it's sword once more, the micked monster suddenly halted, and turned it's hooded head away from Bianca as it received it's information and instructions. "But I have her right in front of me! She holds one of the artifacts that Baroness somehow lost! What? Ughhhhh fine..."

The Wraith looked back at Bianca and sneered. "It would seem your species has won a reprieve... Consider yourself fortunate, feline. Not many mortals have ever survived battle with a Wraithlord. Until we meet again..." And with those final words, the undead warrior vapourised and merged with the billowing smoke, disappearing entirely.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:00 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Bianca wrote:Bianca cursed under her breath, but she couldn't allow herself to be disheartened. "You sound as if you won! Now just because you may be immortal, doesn't mean a mere 'mortal' like myself can't kill you!" she chuckled, feeling a bit more lift in her step, she leaps up onto one of the fuel tanks, twisting her body in mid air and thrusts Rebellion in a strange arch, letting go of the long blade before returning on her run. The long sword arched out like a boomerang, slicing through three of the masks quickly before arching its way back to Bianca, who then leaped up again, grabbing Devrin's blade in the air again. She twisted her body around, yanking out Nero from her holster and aimed the big black gun at the fueling station. "Blast off!" she exclaimed, firing multiple bullets into the fuel tanks, causing fire jets to blast from their holds; immolating her enemy before they exploded with enough power to send Bianca flying, her body rolling hard against the already damaged tarmac, her knuckles white as she held on to Devrin's weapon. Shrapnel from the large tanks flew every which way, and fire seemed to engulf the air. Bianca lay face down, her tail slowly unfurling and whipping about behind her. Raising her upper body and standing on her knees with Rebellion as her crutch. She exhaled and inhaled, having had the wind knocked out of her from the explosive blast. "Damn... we're running out of space to play... did that thing finally kick yet?" she asked herself, feeling sweat roll down her face, down her crevices and her abs and legs as well.

A few moments past as the roaring crackling of the fire, and various smaller explosions echoed around the Silvercraft.  Suddenly, the sound of those cold metal grieves of the Wraith sounded.  As they grew louder, the dark shape began to emerge from the inferno, as the Wraith's cloaks and robes danced in the flames.

"I was forged in the fires of Hell.  This is nothing..." the creature growled out in it's guttural voice.

As it reached for it's sword once more, the micked monster suddenly halted, and turned it's hooded head away from Bianca as it received it's information and instructions.  "But I have her right in front of me!  She holds one of the artifacts that Baroness somehow lost!  What? Ughhhhh fine..."

The Wraith looked back at Bianca and sneered.  "It would seem your species has won a reprieve... Consider yourself fortunate, feline.  Not many mortals have ever survived battle with a Wraithlord.  Until we meet again..."  And with those final words, the undead warrior vapourised and merged with the billowing smoke, disappearing entirely.

Bianca shook, her anger quite visible. "Gods...damn....punk." she exhaled, slowly, but surely, raising herself from the runway. "What the hell will it take to kill one of those bastards?! Damn it!" She exclaimed, absently drawing Oro and shot the gold plated weapon off somewhere to her right. She then exhales sharply, twriling the golden weapon into the rear holster behind the coat, as well as Nero. She grabbed Rebellion, which if she had gone through this battle without using, she'd be in multiple pieces about now. "Damn it..." she exclaims, walking up to Konpaku. The Ice Scimitar end was beyond repair, the blade fragmented from the handle and shattered into nearly a billion shards and red metallic pieces. The Fire Scimitar end was cracked, but still salvageable. For now though, it wouldn't be seeing any combat anytime soon.

"Nakano, you still breathing?" she called out, not bothering to turn to the young man as she inspected the fire scimitar, Rebellion stabbed into the surface of the tarmac beside her.
Bianca
Bianca
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakano Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:37 pm

"For the most part...but I'm going to have to ask..." he says, standing beside a CKB rifle which would be impossible for him to hold. "WHEN THE HELL AM I GOING TO GET BACK TO NORMAL!!!" He exclaimed, noting his new pint sized form. The tall and scary guy was gone, but now he was 1/6 the scale he originally was. "Damn it!" he exclaimed, swinging out his arm, his fist connecting with the butt stock of the weapon. "Please don't tell me I'm stuck like this forever, I really wouldn't like to spend the rest of my days as an action figure!" he screamed, slamming both of his fists upon the gun.
Nakano
Nakano
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next