Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lair of the Famine Beasts

+10
The Fisalaog
Dr. Ella Nightshade
Ravena the Chaos Dragon
Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow
Regan Blackthorne
BastionCon
Megalos
Kay-Tor
SeiferHowling
Morgana
14 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Empty Re: Lair of the Famine Beasts

Post  BastionCon Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:06 am

Regan Blackthorne wrote:She was silent for a while, only nodding to his request as he lifted her up. Her first words, upon the mention of Rosette were on the... semi concerning side. "She's the fifth apprentice this year..." she sighed, nuzzling herself against him. She looked up into his helmet. She had many questions, concerning the blade he carried, which she had definitely seen in some tome at one point. She could see his eyes, gleaming from behind the visor, staring down at her face, and her jiggly breasts. She blinked, then smirked, reaching a hand under the helm, feeling just the slight presence of his neck underneath. "Well, before we were killed, I did offer my body to you. Shall we at the next bon fire, luv? It may help me exercise my stiff limbs, and further increase your... morale and spirit. Besides... such an act under the moonlight should be enough to replenish my mana~" She cooed with a blushing smirk.

"I suppose we must if you need to replenish your mana." Gil whispered with a chuckle, giving the witch a squeeze with both hands to signify his agreement further. They moved in the opposite direction of the cave as he marched quickly to avoid any lingering predators. Without a bonfire, Gil was vulnerable once more and able to be killed permanently.

"That's a lot of apprentices though, I'm sorry for so many losses. We'll raise your spirits at the next opportunity." Gil said while she ran her hand under his helmet. He didn't allow it to show, but it made him uneasy to be touched under it. He supposed it was impossible to avoid though, at least it was happening in the wilderness rather than in a populated area.

Gil certainly enjoyed the touch of Regan's body against his, even if it was through the thick armor. Eventually, they arrived under a large tree that he felt would suffice. "Gotta set you down here while I light the flame." He gingerly lay the witch on an overturned log, glimpsing straight up her dress as he sat her down.

Considering what awaited him, Gil worked swiftly to burn away the flesh of the Sprawler's hand, leaving only the bones and ash that clung to it. He lay the remains into a circle and drove the coiled sword from his pack into the center, relieved once the tendrils of flame flared to life. He didn't care that Regan watched him perform the ritual as only he was able to use the bonfire beyond its practical use as a campfire.

Once it was lit and they were warm, he looked at the witch from across the flames. Shadows danced against them as the moon was nearly full overhead.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Regan Blackthorne likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:25 am

Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow wrote:
BastionCon wrote:
Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow wrote:Rie grabs the curious looking rig of co2 canisters and what looked like a winch from the back:

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 71re6lKuZRL

Though the blades were rusted beyond use, the grappling Omni-Directional Maneuvering gear was still functional even after 375 years since its production. She hooked on the modified harness around her waist, and then grabbed the TIRS issue takedown shotgun:

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Crest_TIRS_Takedown_folded_rend

Given it was dark, its flashlight attachment would be quite handy. Rie slammed the trunk shut and then proceeded to the edge of the cliff. She let out a sigh, and then leaned forwards. Her heels slipped off the edge and the woman fell into the darkness below!

Instead of a 'splat' a 'swoosh' sound was made as the CO2 canisters expelled the grapple hooks, launching into a pair of trees which catapulted the woman further into the woodland. With some practiced ease, she managed to turn around, and then lower her speed by widening the grapple wires. She then launched her hips forwards and found her self jogging onto the forest floor towards the fallen truck.

Rie unfolded the stock of the shotgun and activated the flashlight on the pump, aiming the weapon to also train her light on the derelict transport.
Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Crest_TIRS_Takedown_released_rend

"*Whistle* Damn... this thing's seen better days..." She thought, as she trained the light on the hull of the cargo hold. It looked like it had been torn open... from the inside. A slimy substance still trailed off the opening, which she concluded had not been from the fall, and found it curious to be this slimy even after going missing for quite a few days now. She checked the cabin for any sign of life of the driver, Lisa Valentine. Nothing. However... it looked like the steering wheel was 'chewed up' so that didn't bode well...

"Hazardous material.... indeed." Rie sighed, and then noticed the footprints leading from the truck to the nearby woodland. Her face became more stern, and she undid the safety of the shotgun. They didn't appear human.

As this new woman approached the woods, the Sprawler could see she was armed to the teeth. Facing her head on would be tantamount to suicide so instead it began to formulate a plan and corral her toward its brethren. The Sprawlers in the area numbered between four and six at the moment and mainly kept to themselves, though they would band together if the situation called for it.

First step was to put her on edge. Her flashlight swept across the tree line, prompting it to descend and dash into the brush to bait a shot from her firearm. Next was to goad her into following it by darting in and out of cover, even suffering injuries if need be. At some point it surely would have bled, either by gunshot or sword slash due to charging Rie in order to keep her focused....

She was sweeping with the shotgun, when her light fell on something gleaming white. Approaching it, she realized the remains of skeleton clad in slimy clothing.

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Shiro-Shakugan-no-Shana

"Well shit... this is gonna be gross..." she sighed, taking a rubber glove and applied it to her left hand. The skeleton was amid a mass of gooish substance that oozed from the orafices of the remains. She rummaged through the dead person's black spandex bike shorts, and discovered a folded slimy paper and a wallet with a smiling, short haired brunette with the name 'Lisa Valentine' beside her face:

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Thumbnail

"Twenty something years old... and you get yourself eaten by something in the Lair. Sorry kid..." she sighed, dropping the wallet for now, and would inform her superiors about it later as she checked the papers. "Well, damn they lied to you. 'Fruit?' I think not... what ever was inside there caused you to crash, and ate you while you clung to the wheel... unless it was some killer tomato, I would wager that would be my 'hazardous mate-'" she paused-

-it was then she saw the flash of blue, leathery scales flushing past her view in the brush, which caused her to raise and discharge her firearm!

The shotgun boomed loudly, but the creature sprinted ahead and out of danger! "-what the fuck was that?!" She gasped, and proceeded to give chase. If it was her 'hazardous material' she was looking for, it was probably best to kill it while it still drew breath! She gave chase, occasionally seeing it, and shouldering her shotgun and firing at it. She had enough buckshot and slugs to keep it up a little longer. Is this thing toying with me...? She asked herself, but didn't let up the chase! It was best not to let it get away, or heavens above, find its way into a populated area!

Rie loaded a few more shells from the shotgun's side saddle bandolier. She wasn't shooting at shadows any longer, especially since she found herself in the deep dark of these woods. She swept the flashlight mounted on the grip around slowly... deciding this time to react when it was best instead of literally jumping the gun. "C'mon you little bastard... show yourself to mama.." she mumbled under her breath, the shotgun's folding stock uncomfortably pressed and mounted against her shoulder. She cautiously stepped around in the woods, where even the crickets didn't dare chirp. She saw odd mushrooms growing off the tree trunks, and was in the middle of a dried river bed now. She kept her cool as she cautiously swept the treeline for the bluish creature she had been chasing... and glanced down at some tracks leading to some sort of cave. "Hmmm...what I wouldn't do for some TNT right now..." she mumbled, sweat rolling down her brow as she trained the light down the entrance into the dark cave. She saw what looked to be crates... with some sort of logo on them she wasn't familiar with. Curious... she ventured further inside.
Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow
Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Regan Blackthorne Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:32 am

BastionCon wrote:
Regan Blackthorne wrote:She was silent for a while, only nodding to his request as he lifted her up. Her first words, upon the mention of Rosette were on the... semi concerning side. "She's the fifth apprentice this year..." she sighed, nuzzling herself against him. She looked up into his helmet. She had many questions, concerning the blade he carried, which she had definitely seen in some tome at one point. She could see his eyes, gleaming from behind the visor, staring down at her face, and her jiggly breasts. She blinked, then smirked, reaching a hand under the helm, feeling just the slight presence of his neck underneath. "Well, before we were killed, I did offer my body to you. Shall we at the next bon fire, luv? It may help me exercise my stiff limbs, and further increase your... morale and spirit. Besides... such an act under the moonlight should be enough to replenish my mana~" She cooed with a blushing smirk.

"I suppose we must if you need to replenish your mana." Gil whispered with a chuckle, giving the witch a squeeze with both hands to signify his agreement further. They moved in the opposite direction of the cave as he marched quickly to avoid any lingering predators. Without a bonfire, Gil was vulnerable once more and able to be killed permanently.

"That's a lot of apprentices though, I'm sorry for so many losses. We'll raise your spirits at the next opportunity." Gil said while she ran her hand under his helmet. He didn't allow it to show, but it made him uneasy to be touched under it. He supposed it was impossible to avoid though, at least it was happening in the wilderness rather than in a populated area.

Gil certainly enjoyed the touch of Regan's body against his, even if it was through the thick armor. Eventually, they arrived under a large tree that he felt would suffice. "Gotta set you down here while I light the flame." He gingerly lay the witch on an overturned log, glimpsing straight up her dress as he sat her down.

Considering what awaited him, Gil worked swiftly to burn away the flesh of the Sprawler's hand, leaving only the bones and ash that clung to it. He lay the remains into a circle and drove the coiled sword from his pack into the center, relieved once the tendrils of flame flared to life. He didn't care that Regan watched him perform the ritual as only he was able to use the bonfire beyond its practical use as a campfire.

Once it was lit and they were warm, he looked at the witch from across the flames. Shadows danced against them as the moon was nearly full overhead.

Regan was quite receptive of the squeeze by wiggling her body playfully in his carry. "I've lost perhaps more than 15 overall in the past three years to this valley. A witch must learn the horrors of the valley, and those who cannot survive are not meant for this coven... Rossette, the witch you met, was more of a research assistant to be honest. A good girl, to be sure... but not witch material. Not for the magic I know, at least..." She sighed, almost accepting of Rose's death, but the news she could be revived was not a disappointment. "Before you revived me... I believe I was in the Spirit Realm, or the Demon Realm... wasn't there long. My coven was there... the one slaughtered three years ago and what gave cause to this... horrific valley we know as the Lair of the Famine Beasts..." She cooed. As he laid her beneath a large oak tree, she moved her legs and watched him build the unique, reviving fire. "I was pulled back by flame, through the ash I was reborn... it was a, unique... experience..." she says as she watched him light the fire with the creature's hand. "I'm Regina... Regina Blackthorne, by the way... but I prefer Regan." She says with a smirk over to him, her warm smile and lidded, seductive gaze lit up by the crackling flame and the two moons overhead- Celina the large, silver moon, and Azula- the smaller, azure moon that had been gouged out by a powerful vampire's attack 375 years ago... turning it forever crescent shaped. If one stared deeply at the moons, one could see an intertwining ring of blue between the moons, debris from Azula's near destruction.

But neither were truly staring at the said pair of moons, as she was focused on her savior from across the bonfire.
Regan Blackthorne
Regan Blackthorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:03 am

Regan Blackthorne wrote:
BastionCon wrote:

Regan was quite receptive of the squeeze by wiggling her body playfully in his carry. "I've lost perhaps more than 15 overall in the past three years to this valley. A witch must learn the horrors of the valley, and those who cannot survive are not meant for this coven... Rossette, the witch you met, was more of a research assistant to be honest. A good girl, to be sure... but not witch material. Not for the magic I know, at least..." She sighed, almost accepting of Rose's death, but the news she could be revived was not a disappointment. "Before you revived me... I believe I was in the Spirit Realm, or the Demon Realm... wasn't there long. My coven was there... the one slaughtered three years ago and what gave cause to this... horrific valley we know as the Lair of the Famine Beasts..." She cooed. As he laid her beneath a large oak tree, she moved her legs and watched him build the unique, reviving fire. "I was pulled back by flame, through the ash I was reborn... it was a, unique... experience..." she says as she watched him light the fire with the creature's hand. "I'm Regina... Regina Blackthorne, by the way... but I prefer Regan." She says with a smirk over to him, her warm smile and lidded, seductive gaze lit up by the crackling flame and the two moons overhead- Celina the large, silver moon, and Azula- the smaller, azure moon that had been gouged out by a powerful vampire's attack 375 years ago... turning it forever crescent shaped. If one stared deeply at the moons, one could see an intertwining ring of blue between the moons, debris from Azula's near destruction.

But neither were truly staring at the said pair of moons, as she was focused on her savior from across the bonfire.

Gil looked up at the moons at the same time as Regan, pondering the link they shared if only for a moment. "So, sex helps restore your mana, eh? And this isn't a trick to entrap me forever in your service?" The warrior chuckled, shoulders rising and lowering as he then stared into the flame. For a brief moment, Gil contemplated his origins. He's only been on this soil for a few days, and why? To fulfill a purpose that called to him from deep within his mind.

"You'll have to forgive me, I'm new at this." Gil said before placing his hands on his helmet. With a heavy and resigned sigh, he removed his helmet to reveal a chiseled face with rugged features. His face was angular with short, white hair that hung just above his shoulders. The color of his eyes match his hair as he looked at Regan through a few stray strands of hair. Five o'clock shadow lined his jaw and face, resembling an almost groomed appearance while being quite the opposite.

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 18e62c227e302dd72ba4e849b56cbc53

He unstrapped his armor and let it fall to the ground in a loud heap, rather glad to be free of its burden despite its enchantments. Only leather pants were left on his legs as he walked toward Regan, suddenly feeling completely naked while still wearing pants.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Regan Blackthorne Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:24 am

BastionCon wrote:

Gil looked up at the moons at the same time as Regan, pondering the link they shared if only for a moment. "So, sex helps restore your mana, eh? And this isn't a trick to entrap me forever in your service?" The warrior chuckled, shoulders rising and lowering as he then stared into the flame.

She leaned to the side, propping her head up. She chuckled. "Nah... that would require a certain potion and the sacrifice of a goat." There was another chuckle from the man, before she shook her head with a serious look. "No. Serious." She says, giving way to an awkward silence.

"Lucky for you, I'm out of goats to sacrifice~" She cooed, smirking at him.

BastionCon wrote:
"You'll have to forgive me, I'm new at this." Gil said before placing his hands on his helmet. With a heavy and resigned sigh, he removed his helmet to reveal a chiseled face with rugged features. His face was angular with short, white hair that hung just above his shoulders. The color of his eyes match his hair as he looked at Regan through a few stray strands of hair. Five o'clock shadow lined his jaw and face, resembling an almost groomed appearance while being quite the opposite.

He unstrapped his armor and let it fall to the ground in a loud heap, rather glad to be free of its burden despite its enchantments. Only leather pants were left on his legs as he walked toward Regan, suddenly feeling completely naked while still wearing pants.

Regan hummed as she watched the man remove his armor. "I knew you were a strapping one~" She cooed, pushing back her hat which fell off her head as he approached. She was definitely much shorter than him, but that would make things... all the more interesting. She chuckled at his admission, and waved her hand. "No worries, I'm not~" Regan playfully sang as she stood up. Her large breasts bobbing before him. She gently took his hands in her own... and brought them to her sides. "Have yourself...a tour~" She whispered in a husky tone, drawing his hands up the sides of her dress, to the slopes of her corset clad breasts. They were soft, gelatinous... silky and inviting to the touch. She smirked, blushing a deep crimson whilst gazing up into his silvery eyes.
Regan Blackthorne
Regan Blackthorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:35 am

Regan Blackthorne wrote:
BastionCon wrote:

Gil looked up at the moons at the same time as Regan, pondering the link they shared if only for a moment. "So, sex helps restore your mana, eh? And this isn't a trick to entrap me forever in your service?" The warrior chuckled, shoulders rising and lowering as he then stared into the flame.

She leaned to the side, propping her head up. She chuckled. "Nah... that would require a certain potion and the sacrifice of a goat." There was another chuckle from the man, before she shook her head with a serious look. "No. Serious." She says, giving way to an awkward silence.

"Lucky for you, I'm out of goats to sacrifice~" She cooed, smirking at him.

BastionCon wrote:

Regan hummed as she watched the man remove his armor. "I knew you were a strapping one~" She cooed, pushing back her hat which fell off her head as he approached. She was definitely much shorter than him, but that would make things... all the more interesting. She chuckled at his admission, and waved her hand. "No worries, I'm not~" Regan playfully sang as she stood up. Her large breasts bobbing before him. She gently took his hands in her own... and brought them to her sides. "Have yourself...a tour~" She whispered in a husky tone, drawing his hands up the sides of her dress, to the slopes of her corset clad breasts. They were soft, gelatinous... silky and inviting to the touch. She smirked, blushing a deep crimson whilst gazing up into his silvery eyes.

The warmth of Regan's breasts was lovely in Gil's hands, prompting him to give them a few firm squeezes before sliding his hands down to her sides. He leaned into place a small kiss on her lips, showing a vulnerable bashfulness that was at odds with his warrior spirit. But he didn't fight his reluctance, merely letting the witch guide him where possible when his inexperience was evident.

He gripped her breasts again, squeezing firmly and groping them with an almost giddy delight. Gil could barely contain his excitement, a wide smile now unabashedly spreading across his face. He tried not to hesitate, but he wasn't sure what to do next with her body...
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Regan Blackthorne likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Regan Blackthorne Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:26 am

Regan closed her eye, embracing him with her lips as he came to touch his to hers. While his hands cupped and scooped her massive breasts, each plopped out from the tight corset with a playful bounce:

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Original_drawn_by_konoshige_ryuun__32edadcb264edd7a4c0d44dcf4a873c4

They were gigantic tracts of land... which could intimidate many a explorer, but his adventurous hands were eager for the task, and swooped through and around her soft, plump valleys like a conquistador seeking gold! She hummed positively, her soft pink lips alternating between his upper and lower lip, her hands sliding down his wrists, around his waist and she pulled him a little closer! She slid her hands down his back, and gripped his ass firmly, having held that back for a while since they left the last bonfire. She noticed he was hesitant, or rather aimless so she giggled warmly, and brought his hands around the sides of her breasts, down to mid torso where her dress still clung, then brought them around her. "Feel the cord?" she hummed up at him, batting her long eyelashes. With some dexterous movement, he would feel the 'bow' she tied that kept her dress on. "Pull the loop~" She purred.

With a subtle tug, the cordage became undone, the dress peeling away, falling past her thick, shapely thighs and sexy legs, pooling around her ankles! Now, save for her eyepatch, thigh highs, boots, gloves and choker, she was completely naked. Her voluptuous frame illuminated by the crackling flame and dual light of the moons, one side of her an orangish red glow, the other a silvery blue. She smiled warmly, blushing cheeks greeting Gil's eyes. Her lidded, garnet eye glancing up at him as she reached up and cupped his cheek with her left hand. "Awfully chilly this evening~" She cooed softly. A breeze blowing around them was gentle, but she could feel it blowing across her naked back and her buttocks. Her hair was long like a cape, falling to her ankles and silky soft and black. She held a top-heavy, hourglass figure with a rather toned back and stomach - one would expect from the 'crystal balls' she toted around. Her hips were wide, inviting, jiggly thighs and shapely legs leading down to her thigh highs and heel boots. The light cast shadows upon the subtle outline of her toned form, including her bikini line and her tended crotch. She had a gentle tuft of dark hair above her womanhood, shaped in a gentle, thin, triangular patch. Her neather's lips were smooth in appearance, lightly pink in color. She brought herself closer to him, her large orbs squishing against his rugged, chiseled chest as she finished her words: "...thankfully, I've got you, and this fire, to keep me warm~"

She giggled, and licked his chest... dragging her tongue gently up his shoulder, across his neck, before biting gently at his lower ear. Her arms wrapped around him, her hands, behind his back, pulling the gloves off her hands so she could feel his taut, ripped body with her delicate digits. The leather gloves falling to the ground, her arm length bridal gauntlets remained as they left the palms and fingers exposed yet, as well as provide a simple warmth to her upper arms. She leaned into him, stepping onto her boots, pulling her feet out one at a time. Like her arm length accessories, her thigh highs had an exposed toe and heel, a sort of stirrup style thigh high stocking of black silk and silver mythril thread which gave the silver parts a metal like appearance and rigidity. "Feel free to explore, adventurer~" She whispered softly into his ears.
Regan Blackthorne
Regan Blackthorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Empty Finally awake!

Post  Ravena the Chaos Dragon Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:11 am

BastionCon wrote:
Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow wrote:Rie grabs the curious looking rig of co2 canisters and what looked like a winch from the back:

Though the blades were rusted beyond use, the grappling Omni-Directional Maneuvering gear was still functional even after 375 years since its production. She hooked on the modified harness around her waist, and then grabbed the TIRS issue takedown shotgun:

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Crest_TIRS_Takedown_folded_rend

Given it was dark, its flashlight attachment would be quite handy. Rie slammed the trunk shut and then proceeded to the edge of the cliff. She let out a sigh, and then leaned forwards. Her heels slipped off the edge and the woman fell into the darkness below!

Instead of a 'splat' a 'swoosh' sound was made as the CO2 canisters expelled the grapple hooks, launching into a pair of trees which catapulted the woman further into the woodland. With some practiced ease, she managed to turn around, and then lower her speed by widening the grapple wires. She then launched her hips forwards and found her self jogging onto the forest floor towards the fallen truck.

Rie unfolded the stock of the shotgun and activated the flashlight on the pump, aiming the weapon to also train her light on the derelict transport.
Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Crest_TIRS_Takedown_released_rend

"*Whistle* Damn... this thing's seen better days..." She thought, as she trained the light on the hull of the cargo hold. It looked like it had been torn open... from the inside. A slimy substance still trailed off the opening, which she concluded had not been from the fall, and found it curious to be this slimy even after going missing for quite a few days now. She checked the cabin for any sign of life of the driver, Lisa Valentine. Nothing. However... it looked like the steering wheel was 'chewed up' so that didn't bode well...

"Hazardous material.... indeed." Rie sighed, and then noticed the footprints leading from the truck to the nearby woodland. Her face became more stern, and she undid the safety of the shotgun. They didn't appear human.

As this new woman approached the woods, the Sprawler could see she was armed to the teeth. Facing her head on would be tantamount to suicide so instead it began to formulate a plan and corral her toward its brethren. The Sprawlers in the area numbered between four and six at the moment and mainly kept to themselves, though they would band together if the situation called for it.

First step was to put her on edge. Her flashlight swept across the tree line, prompting it to descend and dash into the brush to bait a shot from her firearm. Next was to goad her into following it by darting in and out of cover, even suffering injuries if need be. At some point it surely would have bled, either by gunshot or sword slash due to charging Rie in order to keep her focused....

She was sweeping with the shotgun, when her light fell on something gleaming white. Approaching it, she realized the remains of skeleton clad in slimy clothing.

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Shiro-Shakugan-no-Shana

"Well shit... this is gonna be gross..." she sighed, taking a rubber glove and applied it to her left hand. The skeleton was amid a mass of gooish substance that oozed from the orafices of the remains. She rummaged through the dead person's black spandex bike shorts, and discovered a folded slimy paper and a wallet with a smiling, short haired brunette with the name 'Lisa Valentine' beside her face:

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Thumbnail

"Twenty something years old... and you get yourself eaten by something in the Lair. Sorry kid..." she sighed, dropping the wallet for now, and would inform her superiors about it later as she checked the papers. "Well, damn they lied to you. 'Fruit?' I think not... what ever was inside there caused you to crash, and ate you while you clung to the wheel... unless it was some killer tomato, I would wager that would be my 'hazardous mate-'" she paused-

-it was then she saw the flash of blue, leathery scales flushing past her view in the brush, which caused her to raise and discharge her firearm!

The shotgun boomed loudly, but the creature sprinted ahead and out of danger! "-what the fuck was that?!" She gasped, and proceeded to give chase. If it was her 'hazardous material' she was looking for, it was probably best to kill it while it still drew breath! She gave chase, occasionally seeing it, and shouldering her shotgun and firing at it. She had enough buckshot and slugs to keep it up a little longer. Is this thing toying with me...? She asked herself, but didn't let up the chase! It was best not to let it get away, or heavens above, find its way into a populated area!

Rie loaded a few more shells from the shotgun's side saddle bandolier. She wasn't shooting at shadows any longer, especially since she found herself in the deep dark of these woods. She swept the flashlight mounted on the grip around slowly... deciding this time to react when it was best instead of literally jumping the gun. "C'mon you little bastard... show yourself to mama.." she mumbled under her breath, the shotgun's folding stock uncomfortably pressed and mounted against her shoulder. She cautiously stepped around in the woods, where even the crickets didn't dare chirp. She saw odd mushrooms growing off the tree trunks, and was in the middle of a dried river bed now. She kept her cool as she cautiously swept the treeline for the bluish creature she had been chasing... and glanced down at some tracks leading to some sort of cave. "Hmmm...what I wouldn't do for some TNT right now..." she mumbled, sweat rolling down her brow as she trained the light down the entrance into the dark cave. She saw what looked to be crates... with some sort of logo on them she wasn't familiar with. Curious... she ventured further inside.

Inside the cave's depths, having been under a powerful spell for countless centuries... a dark, insane and chaotic force finally stirs thanks to some pink haired, scythe wielding, witch (click here).

Well, that and a Sprawler on her left breast, its lotus like maw suckling the dragoness' rock hard nipple. The large creature rolled on her back with a gentle moan, dark hair drifting from her lips which draped across her beautiful, yet very large face. She had the appearance of a human, but covered with a mess of thick, dark black scales which covered her arms, her dragon claw like hands, back and sides; even her forehead. She had four finger claws and four foot claws- the fingers hand like in shape. Long nails, dark as ebony, gleamed in the soft, red glow she radiated as her heat returned to her cold, slumbering corpse. Long, curtains of silky raven black hair hung down her back, across the pair of bat like secondary 'arms' with foreclaws on the tip of each webbed bat wing. The hair fell above her well rounded, spherical ass, above which a long, scaly black tail with a creamy underbelly scales drifted around, and curled around a massive stalagmite. She had a long, dark bang drape from the left side of her head, past her generously large bosom to about mid torso; the other bang, was parted behind her webbed left ear, and one of the pair of large, scaly bull like horns which expelled from the sides of her head! From beneath her eyes down, across her neck, her chest, stomach, pelvis, inner thighs- her 'flesh' looked supple and smooth. Humanlike, despite being made up of finer scales too small to be seen with the naked eye. She had wide, copulating ideal hips, and thick, shapely thighs that with her dark scaly pattern gave her the impression of wearing chaps. Her crotch was protected by a coating of similar dark scales, which shifted when mating was 'ideal', much like the scales covering her nipples on each of her large breasts which was to support the hatched young with fresh milk gathered from the devoured. She was curvy, with a slightly toned abdomen and a lovely belly button as well. Her lips were dark, blackened and glossy- giving her the appearance of wearing black lipstick. Her eyes were, however, applied with soot and dark ash given off by her fiery temper, lining her fluffy lashes and accentuating the large, glowing, orange eyes which suddenly blinked open after centuries of slumber...

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 De60y3w-8e99dbde-b0e4-4a3e-b93a-15c457290ee3

There was a thin, membranous 'second eyelid' which rolled sideways as her scaly lids lifted, at first obscuring her large, hungry orange glow. Her vision cleared instantly as she looked around the cavern, forgetting how she came across this roost. She rubbed at the scales running between her breasts in an arrowhead like fashion with her left hand, scales the size of dinner plates falling from the 25 foot behemoth of a woman. "Uhhhnnn..." she yawned, closing her eyes, tears rolling down her scaly cheeks. Her mouth, widened, considerably! So wide, she could, if capable, engulf one of her own large breasts entirely! Pearly fangs with dull tips, some of her teeth human looking in appearance, but most were conical in nature like a croc's and somewhat spaced like a sharks across her lower and upper jaws. He tongue, long and silky in appearance, was purple, much like the interior of her ribbed mouth and glistening, undulating, dark throat.

She turned on her side now, resting her left cheek on her forearm as she scratched her upper right thigh, ignoring the swinging, hanging Sprawler-turned pastie for the moment, letting her long and magnificent tail shake off the centuries of dust and Gods know what else? Bat guano? She'd have to bathe soon... as it was, she smelled like a beast, not befitting the name of Ravena, the Chaos Dragon... well, when she used that name. It is interesting her appearance facialy resembled that of a Beijionese woman... which she supposed came from her father, a Beijionese dragon that her mother, Kirena, captured and then mated with- so the story went. She wasn't sure if that old hag was indeed her mother or not- didn't care.

Her tail struck out, whipping around a large natural column in the cave, the large dorsal spines at the greatest measured 9 foot in length, and smallest around two and a half feet near the tip of her slender, prehensile tail. The column cracked then fell, causing the cave to shutter intensely, and it was from this action... she heard a woman scream.

Ravena blinked her eyes rapidly awake, the second membrane rolling away, her glowing orbs scanning the darkness once more. She didn't know how long it was since she rested... she had been fighting some handsome man in armor with a blue cape named Scar? Scard? Something like that- he and a lankly human with long black hair named Despar or Despair? She didn't care, it was in the past to her. All she knew now, in the present, is that she was ravenously hungry...  

She slowly crawled onto her hands and knees, the Sprawler hanging off her swinging, hanging breasts as she shimmied her way towards the cavern entrance, yawning silently. She couldn't smell anything but damp cave and bat shit at the present... but from around the corner, looking down, she saw something that she at first mistook for being her second favorite food- cattle.

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Ravena_Glowing

Though with a wink of her large, glowing gaze, she could see now it was some manner of hybrid... a hybrid of her first and second favorite meals... the first being:

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 FEhnStzXIAICR5H

"A human...?" She cooed from the darkness, smirking widely, her long, purple tongue gliding across her lower left lip as she chuckled salaciously, raising her torso and then slamming both breasts into the cave floor!

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 De6gktk-2e822879-d89a-4281-86f1-a2e29eef5775

The Sprawler still, managed to cling to her nipple, succling the milky nectar from her bosom, which had enhanced and also doubled the growth of the Sprawler younglings and made them just as dangerous as the juveniles. She paid the pasty no mind, as the cavern shook more violently, the walls crumbling, the cliff face the cave was carved into rumbling, threatening to crush everyone inside! But more importantly, it made the entrance a sheer slope that would be near impossible to climb back out of!  

After the dust settled, the large, half reptile creature loomed over the fallen mortal. Ravena raised a brow, with a smug smirk spanning her beautiful, scaly face. "Why, I didn't know they made humans in your size... you're not half Tauran, are you, dear?" She spoke in a deep yet sultry, Sprechstimme voice that echoed across the cavern walls, made only more eerie by the musical like nature of her speech. The Sprawler, still hanging off her breast, squirmed furiously, its claw like digits trying to find purchase upon Ravena's supple scaly flesh! The dragonkin ignored it, her focus and ethereal glowing gaze was solely fixated on her curvaceous guest laying below her.

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Ravena_Curious

She had a mad glare to her eerie, glowing, bright orange gaze...
Ravena the Chaos Dragon
Ravena the Chaos Dragon
Private
Private

Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:40 am

Rie wandered into the cave, light flashing on the crates. No other signs of the blue scaled creature that lead her here however. I don't like this... The woman thought, navigating some difficult terrain till she came to the discarded metal crates. The logo on them was well worn away, with the faded Tenik Symbol also stamped on the corner. "Tenik...?" She murmured, and when she went to move the box, almost let out a scream when a body dropped beside her! She lets the crate go, drawing her shotgun from the strap in a hip fire position- only to see the creature had long since expired. It was an odd looking thing, blue leathery skin- much like she had seen in the woods... but this... this wasn't what she was following moments before, this thing looked like it died a couple days ago. "Shit... there's more of them??" She looked around, sweeping the light attachment as she felt very small suddenly. She didn't sense anything nearby, not yet anyway. She snapped a few pics of the crates with her phone, then took out a test tube and a knife to take a sample of the creature's flesh. As she was, she notices a weird... white starfish like creature poking out of the creature's exposed throat. It looked just as dead as the beast, and she knew she hadn't seen anything like it before. She took another test tube out and with her rubber gloved left hand, pulled the small creature off the blue scaled one. "Ew... what the fuck man..?" She sighed, stuffing it into the specimen tube, sealing it, then stuffed the tubes into one of her side packs.

I am SO out of here, I need to report this to the Captain or Vice Director immediately. Something's not right here, I wasn't prepared to fight a potential army of these blue scaly bastards! Rie told herself, and began climbing back the way she came.

Ravena the Chaos Dragon wrote:
Her tail struck out, whipping around a large natural column in the cave, the large dorsal spines at the greatest measured 9 foot in length, and smallest around two and a half feet near the tip of her slender, prehensile tail. The column cracked then fell, causing the cave to shutter intensely, and it was from this action... she heard a woman scream.

She was halfway up the slope when the entire place rumbled! "Ahhhh!" Rie screamed on reflex, her wide brown eyes looking all around her as she slid backwards, tumbling back to the crates as rocks rolled across the floor around her!

What the fuck was that?! She mentally shrieked, gasping for breath as she used the crates to stand back up again. "I don't know what the fuck that was... but that's my fuckin' cue to leave..." she says under her breath, pulling herself back to her feet, making her way quickly for the exit. She is climbing the loose rocks when her senses kick in. She stopped in her tracks... slowly being directed to look to her left, Rie's large brown eyes fall upon a pair of large, glowing, spheres in the darkness.

What... the fuck.. IS THAT?! Her mind screamed, her eyes wavering as she stared at it... whatever it was, staring back at her!

She slowly crawled onto her hands and knees, the Sprawler hanging off her swinging, hanging breasts as she shimmied her way towards the cavern entrance, yawning silently. She couldn't smell anything but damp cave and bat shit at the present... but from around the corner, looking down, she saw something that she at first mistook for being her second favorite food- cattle.

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Ravena_Glowing

Though with a wink of her large, glowing gaze, she could see now it was some manner of hybrid... a hybrid of her first and second favorite meals... the first being:

"A human...?" She cooed from the darkness, smirking widely, her long, purple tongue gliding across her lower left lip as she chuckled salaciously, raising her torso and then slamming both breasts into the cave floor!

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 De6gktk-2e822879-d89a-4281-86f1-a2e29eef5775

She saw it move closer, then speak! Screw it, I'm OUT! Rie pushed herself, climbing up the slope, forgetting about her ODM gear attached to her waist, and doesn't think about using it till whatever it was that spoke did something to the cave! The entire place shuttered more violently, the rocks, even the sturdy ones, became instantly loose and tumbling down upon Rie! Rie let out a yelp, backing off, ending up jumping backwards, and back pedaling back into the cave to avoid being crushed by sliding debris! "SHIT!" she screamed, losing her balance, tumbling backwards, back against the cave floor, then it wasn't then it was, then she hit something softer than stone and hell of a lot warmer...

After the dust settled, the large, half reptile creature loomed over the fallen mortal. Ravena raised a brow, with a smug smirk spanning her beautiful, scaly face. "Why, I didn't know they made humans in your size... you're not half Tauran, are you, dear?" She spoke in a deep yet sultry, Sprechstimme voice that echoed across the cavern walls, made only more eerie by the musical like nature of her speech. The Sprawler, still hanging off her breast, squirmed furiously, its claw like digits trying to find purchase upon Ravena's supple scaly flesh! The dragonkin ignored it, her focus and ethereal glowing gaze was solely fixated on her curvaceous guest laying below her.

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Ravena_Curious

She had a mad glare to her eerie, glowing, bright orange gaze...

Rie blinked up at the large, half-reptilian, half human giantess, and realized she had hit her back against the creature's other breast not occupied by one of those blue, leathery creatures sprawling on the creature's other teet! "Wahahuh?!" She unintelligibly gasped, running for the entrance but was greeted by a sheer slope she couldn't even stand on! What the fuck what the fuck?! Rie mentally shrieked, slipping as she tried to climb! She found herself sliding down the slope on her chest, then turning onto her back to face the.. large creature. It was like a dragon, but, more human? Dragonkin maybe? She didn't know the specifics!

Rie watched the Sprawler hanging there off her tit like a pendulum, the large woman's voice eerie as hell as she smiled down upon her, her voice musical in nature which just didn't make it any better echoing off the cavern walls. What am I staring at? She doesn't look like a Famine Beast! She's intelligent, and she's got one of those things sprawled on her breast, sprawled... Sprawlers, yeah lets call those things Sprawlers...but what the Hell is SHE?! She mentally cried, and silently observed the large creature and the oblivious Sprawler with wide, terrified eyes.
Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow
Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow
Private
Private

Ravena the Chaos Dragon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravena the Chaos Dragon Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:56 am

The woman below her was odd. She did not speak, simply stared at her like she had a creature growing off her tit or something. Ravena raised her scaly brow. "What? Cat got your tongue? Is the Common Tongue no longer common? Shall I speak in Otrimi? Benzi-Zipagnu, French? You don't know French, heh, even I don't know what Spanish is!" Spoke the creature of chaos, as she unfurled her large, webbed wings, shaking off the dust. "If you understand me, I'd like to know the answer... what? What is it you're staring at? Its rude to stare at my chest mortal!" Ravena grumbled, flustered? Her  face had become a brighter orange, in the blushing areas of her face, her human arm raised to cover her chest when she felt the odd hitch hiker on her nipple, suckling her tit. She blinked at this blue creature, hesitating as if grossed out by its appearance, making a disgusted face as she tapped it with her claw. "Wha-what the hell is this thing?! So gross...!" Ravena whined, finally acknowledging the Sprawler. With a simple 'flick' of her finger claws, the creature's body flew from her breast, slamming hard into the cave wall before slumping out of sight- two of the flaps of its lotus like maw still clung to her breast which, Ravena peeled off with a disgusted face, flicking the pieces away, shaking her hand and shuttering. "Nasty nasty nasty... damn leech!" She grumbled, as her dark scales like magma cooling slid over her nipple and provided her with modesty...sorta, once more.

She sighed... her large, glowing, lidded eyes returning to the woman. "Ah yes, the loud one. Such a chatter box aren't you? Where am I? Oh right, in my body. This time. What was I doing is the better question... hmm..." She cooed, then glanced down at the woman, smirking.

She looked Rie up and down.

"Oh, right. Since you've got nothing to say Cow-woman, I'm just going to eat you now. Kay? Good? Ah, great, glad we both agree on this~" Ravena's smile suddenly flashed a few of her teeth, and her long, blunt, triangular tipped tongue which glid across her lower ebony lip!

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Ravena_tongue
Ravena the Chaos Dragon
Ravena the Chaos Dragon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:03 pm

Rie had slowly raised her shotgun during the creature's... ramblings. She's... fucking mad! I need to get the hell out of here! She thought, feeling cold sweat rolling down the back of her neck, her brown orbs dancing about, looking for a suitable exit. I've got my ODM gear, I'll just grapple my way out of here! She told herself, when she saw the creature look at her with hungry eyes... her lips peeling back into a wide grin showing off her teeth and then her purple, slimy tongue slid across her lower lip!

Rie understood now she was very... very screwed!

"Sc-screw you! EAT LEAD!!" she screamed, shooting her shot shells and slugs at the dragon's face! Just gotta stun or blind her, her eyes look like a soft spot, even her chest! She thought as she kept firing and pumping the weapon!
Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow
Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravena the Chaos Dragon Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:09 pm

Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow wrote:Rie had slowly raised her shotgun during the creature's... ramblings. She's... fucking mad! I need to get the hell out of here! She thought, feeling cold sweat rolling down the back of her neck, her brown orbs dancing about, looking for a suitable exit. I've got my ODM gear, I'll just grapple my way out of here! She told herself, when she saw the creature look at her with hungry eyes... her lips peeling back into a wide grin showing off her teeth and then her purple, slimy tongue slid across her lower lip!

"Sc-screw you! EAT LEAD!!" she screamed, shooting her shot shells and slugs at the dragon's face! Just gotta stun or blind her, her eyes look like a soft spot, even her chest! She thought as she kept firing and pumping the weapon!

Ravena arched her back a little, smiling. "Oh! You do talk! How lovely!" Ravena states happily, not even flinching or aware that Rie's flash stick was a weapon meant to kill, harm, maim... the bullets and shells seemed to be absorbed by her scales or simply ricocheted off her! They even ricocheted off her hair!

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Ravena_Shot_at

"This changes things, now I can swallow you whole! Oh I do love the screams~ <3" She says, not even feeling the assault by the woman's gun, Ravena's large, 25 foot frame crawling towards Rie, giving the curvaceous woman less room to work with!
Ravena the Chaos Dragon
Ravena the Chaos Dragon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:16 pm

Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow wrote:Rie had slowly raised her shotgun during the creature's... ramblings. She's... fucking mad! I need to get the hell out of here! She thought, feeling cold sweat rolling down the back of her neck, her brown orbs dancing about, looking for a suitable exit. I've got my ODM gear, I'll just grapple my way out of here! She told herself, when she saw the creature look at her with hungry eyes... her lips peeling back into a wide grin showing off her teeth and then her purple, slimy tongue slid across her lower lip!

Ravena arched her back a little, smiling. "Oh! You do talk! How lovely!" Ravena states happily, not even flinching or aware that Rie's flash stick was a weapon meant to kill, harm, maim... the bullets and shells seemed to be absorbed by her scales or simply ricocheted off her! They even ricocheted off her hair!

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Ravena_Shot_at

"This changes things, now I can swallow you whole! Oh I do love the screams~ <3" She says, not even feeling the assault by the woman's gun, Ravena's large, 25 foot frame crawling towards Rie, giving the curvaceous woman less room to work with!

Rie had emptied the entire shotgun into the creature's body, and the bullets did was bounce off her bouncing chest and ricochet off her fucking hair! "What the fuck?!" she gasped as the shotgun ran dry. The giant was drawing in close, so she had to just chance it! Laying on her back, she activated her grappling system, launching two wires up into the ceiling, launching herself up as she loaded her shotgun in vain, shooting the three remaining shells into Ravena's face on the way up, hoping it would do something this time! "Crap, this is not how I expected this mission to turn out!"

Rie's body zoomed over the dark scaly dragoness' head, her body twisting in mid air, the grapples retracting back as the secondary grapples engaged, launching into the sides of the cave entrance! I can launch myself out of here! She activated the pistons and launched towards the cave entrance via flight!
Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow
Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravena the Chaos Dragon Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:31 pm

Ravena's orange, lidded gaze became wide with awe! "Wow, you fly as well!! She gasped, again, ignoring the pellets and slugs which bounced off her eyelashes, reaching up swiftly and grabbing the woman with her right hand! With a simple tug, the wires snapped out of the wall as Rie was tugged back into the cave, only 'tasting' the fresher air outside before being drawn in by the mad dragon's dark claws!

Ravena squeezed the woman gently, her arms were folded outside of her fingers, her smaller, but still large, breasts squished and bobbled against her inner index finger, she could feel her stomach, hips and thighs against her other fingers and palm, while her lower thighs and legs draped below. She rasied Rie up to her, the jerking motion made the woman drop her shotgun, which clattered upon the cave floor in loud metallic clanks, the flashlight mounted on it still glowing, illuminating Ravena's navel. "Lets see... how did you do that? Invisible wings? No..." She says to herself, turning Rie around, using her thumb to hold up the woman's chin as she handled her squishy, delicate frame in her grasp. She noticed the ID badge hanging off her neck, and used her other hand to hold it still... bringing both hands, and Rie up to her right eye! The large, glowing orb was in Rie's face, blinking and brighter than a bonfire's light!

"Hmm... right... lessee... T-I-R-S...? TURS? Whatsa TURS?" She had paused, to ask the woman, then brought her close to her eye once again:

"Hmm... Agent... yes, Rie... Simpleswallow... Simpleswallow?" She says, pulling the woman back to get a good look at her again, turning her around and over, inspecting her closely:

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 FBJDccLWQAEo6Ur

Ravena chuckled, bouncing her head side to side. "Girl, ain't nothing about you thats gonna be a 'simple swallow' nuh uh, you'll be lucky if I can fit you down my neck~" She purred playfully, licking her lips anxiously.
Ravena the Chaos Dragon
Ravena the Chaos Dragon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:50 am

She was outside damn it, she was in the fucking open air when she felt the scaly bitch snagged her! "Hyaa?!" Rie screamed, feeling her weightless body become still, then squeezed! "Kyaaaaah!" Rie could feel the scales pinning against her clothes, the powerful digits of the creature gripping her tightly and then pulled her, gear and all, away from the wall! She dropped her shotgun, and was brought to the creature's face, looking directly into the giant woman's eye! Damn it, she's got me in her grasp! I gotta do something!! Rie's lidded eyes flinched as the creature lifted her chin up with her thumb's talon-like claw. Her arms were free to move, but her chest was being manipulated by the creep's index finger, while the remaining two curled around her waist and upper thighs. Her legs dangled, kicking uselessly high above the cave floor, and Rie turned away as the creature looked at her closely, the brightness of her orange, glowing gaze made her wince! Still, during this time the grapples which she fired were winching back to her waist, stopping at the giant reptile's pinky. She fired the other set of grappling hooks which had been reset by this point, despite having nothing to aim at given the clawed hand wrapped around her body nice and uncomfortably tight!

She could hear the grapples firing off, albeit muffled, but the dragoness seemed to yet again, be resistant to the piercing effect from her projectiles! She's gotta have a weakspot...! Rie clenched her teeth, reaching over and squeezing her right hand between the giantess woman's thumb and her left breast, wincing, reaching for her sidearm!:

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Tirs_Handgun_black_rend

The creature began to investigate her, using her other hand to pull up the ID badge hanging around her neck, reading off her name and occupation before she suddenly repeated her last name with a dubious expression!

"Hmm... Agent... yes, Rie... Simpleswallow... Simpleswallow?" She says, pulling the woman back to get a good look at her again, turning her around and over, inspecting her closely:

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 FBJDccLWQAEo6Ur

Ravena chuckled, bouncing her head side to side. "Girl, ain't nothing about you thats gonna be a 'simple swallow' nuh uh, you'll be lucky if I can fit you down my neck~" She purred playfully, licking her lips anxiously.

Thankfully for Rie, as she was being manipulated about, she realized the prongs of her grapple clung to the dragon-woman's... ring and pinky? She only had four fingers... either case, the looser grip allowed her to yank out her TIRS Handgun from the leather flap of her shoulder holster! By the time the beast had her grasp on her again, explaining the irony of her surname, Rie grinned- but had nervous sweat rolling down her face, her bob cut hair splaying over her eyes. "Yeah, well then, how about you don't eat me then, or you might end up choking to death!" She spat, raising her handgun at the eyeball of the woman. Given their close quarters, it would be like hitting the broad side of a barn! Rie fired the semi-automatic pistol, firing as fast as she could, using the red beam of light from the built in laser pointer to aid her as she fired all fifteen .45 shells into her adversaries eye- hoping that at least one of the fifteen would help set her free!
Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow
Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravena the Chaos Dragon Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:19 am

Ravena enjoyed the way Rie squirmed in her grasp, the way she felt, the way she squished. She hummed playfully as she teased the womans body in her grasp.

Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow wrote:"Yeah, well then, how about you don't eat me then, or you might end up choking to death!"

Rie was training something bright into her right eye, and more loud sounds and flashes of light emanating from her hand. Much to Rie's dismay, the bullets not only had no effect, but she barely blinked the .45 hallowpoints away or they flattened on impact with her eyeball. "Don't eat you because I can choke? Sounds like a fun challenge~!" Ravena cooed, as the woman's gun ran empty! She brought her close to her nose, sniffing her hair, her lips pressing against Rie's face... the purple tongue darting out, sliding up the woman's pale cheek! To Ravena, anything would be delicious after her forced hybernation, but she admitted, Rie had a peculiar and invitingly new taste to her!

She pulled the woman away from her mouth, and smirked. She went to toss her into her gullet then and there, but found the woman's grapples stuck to her hand! She blinked, and swung her hand, and Rie, about for a moment... then smirked. "Heheh, a yo-yo!"

Ravena continued to swing the woman up and down, the cords stretching the woman nearly hitting the ground several times before the grapples came loose and Ravena gripped the woman tightly again. The reptile had a smug smirk, raising the woman to her face... she was a decent catch for breakfast... that was for sure:

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Ravena_with_Rie

Quite the meaty catch indeed...if mortal women are this ample in shape in this era, I think I shan't go hungry again~ The dragoness thought, licking her lips with her purple tongue again.

"So... are you all done trying to put up a fight, Rie? Hungry as I am, tis unfortunate you're the first delicious looking thing to cross my path... so tell you what, I'll let you go if you can answer one, simple, question~" She cooed in that odd, eerie sing song voice once more!

She glared at Rie with her salacious, narrow eyes, her smile broadening:

"What is the speed of a laden swallow?" She asked, tilting her head to the side her large eyes focused on her squishy, meaty prey.
Ravena the Chaos Dragon
Ravena the Chaos Dragon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:35 am

Click-Click-Click-...!

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 TIRS_Black_Empty_Rend

Rie's eyes were white, jaw agape, her TIRS sidearm empty! It was useless, she couldn't do anything about the reptile woman holding her. "What the... hell are you?!" She screamed, before shrieking as the dragon licked her face and then tried to launch her into her giant mouth! She watched her gun vanish down the cavity of her throat, and she thought she was a goner as well before her grapples saved her... well, before they became a different kind of issue!

Rie let out another scream of terror as she was handled like a toy, her body suspending and reeling back each time the beastly woman flicked her wrist! Oh GAHDS, IM GONNA HURL...!

She did this to her a couple times, before the grapple lines failed and she was plummeting to the cave floor- only to be snatched back into the dragoness's strong grasp once more! Rie panted, sweaty, her stomach in knots, her head leaning back against the forefinger of the beast! "Hah... ahh... I... I..." the woman panted, her knees draping over the scaly wrist limply. She was brought towards Ravena's face again, her tiny brown eyes staring into the glowing orange orbs of the dragon...

"Wha...what?" she gulped, blinking. She was given a chance to escape? Why did she doubt it...?

"What is the speed of a laden swallow?" She asked, tilting her head to the side her large eyes focused on her squishy, meaty prey.

That's why...!

She blinked. "W-what the hell are you talking about?!" She spat. "How the fuck should I know?! How about you tell me? You scaly, ass scented, FREAK!"
Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow
Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravena the Chaos Dragon Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:17 am

Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow wrote:Click-Click-Click-...!

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 TIRS_Black_Empty_Rend

Rie's eyes were white, jaw agape, her TIRS sidearm empty! It was useless, she couldn't do anything about the reptile woman holding her. "What the... hell are you?!" She screamed, before shrieking as the dragon licked her face and then tried to launch her into her giant mouth! She watched her gun vanish down the cavity of her throat, and she thought she was a goner as well before her grapples saved her... well, before they became a different kind of issue!

Rie let out another scream of terror as she was handled like a toy, her body suspending and reeling back each time the beastly woman flicked her wrist! Oh GAHDS, IM GONNA HURL...!

She did this to her a couple times, before the grapple lines failed and she was plummeting to the cave floor- only to be snatched back into the dragoness's strong grasp once more! Rie panted, sweaty, her stomach in knots, her head leaning back against the forefinger of the beast! "Hah... ahh... I... I..." the woman panted, her knees draping over the scaly wrist limply. She was brought towards Ravena's face again, her tiny brown eyes staring into the glowing orange orbs of the dragon...

"Wha...what?" she gulped, blinking. She was given a chance to escape? Why did she doubt it...?

That's why...!

She blinked. "W-what the hell are you talking about?!" She spat. "How the fuck should I know?! How about you tell me? You scaly, ass scented, FREAK!"

Ravena blinked, and realized she never introduced herself. "Oh, how rude of me, to never even introduce myself- Ravena the Black, Ravena the Chaos Dragon, Tsumiko, Otrimi's Best Gurl, to name a few." She says with a wink, then blinks, glancing up at the ceiling. "...No, yep, no... no.... yes! Yes, I am Ravena at the moment.... I think." Ravena stated in an unsure tone, shrugging her massive shoulders, then glared back at Rie who asked her what the answer was to her question.

Ravena glanced up again, as if lost in thought for a few moments. "Hmmm... I don't know, its why I asked you. Guess we'll find out together~" Ravena the Chaos Dragon stated ominously, her eyes gleaming with hunger, her tongue sliding across her ebony lips once more:

She grabbed the thicc mortal with both hands, and proceeded to widen her jaws like before when she yawned!

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 3320977d2c6ff860cc66cf09a91e22a103eb1e62

Tendrils of saliva shot out and splattered Rie, as Ravena takes a proactive approach to find out how quickly a laden swallow would travel, and since Rie was still laden with her clothing and items- well, they would find out soon enough! Ravena let out a beastial, more draconic roar as she raised Rie into her jaws and brought her head down and over Rie!

Rie's shrill scream of terror travelled down her throat as the dragoness's flimy lids slid over her orange glowing eyes, reducing their glow only slightly As the irises rolled back and her tongue slathered Rie's face! Her teeth came down upon the woman's waist, the conical fangs crunching down on the ODM gear she was wearing, the dragons claws shifting so she wouldn't bite her hands... again. Rie, all the while, squirmed, kicked and swung her pantihose clad legs fiercely as Ravena ravenously devours Rie alive!

"OMPHNOMPHOMPHH!!" the dragoness moaned, her hands falling to the cave floor as she jerked her head back! Her lidded gaze fixated on Rie's thick, pedalling legs! The nylon hose hissing as she flutter kicked helplessly, her skirt clad ass jutting out from her closed lips, wiggling fiercely! Ravena's tongue slid down Rie's face and neck, curling around her head before drifting further. The silky, velvety tongue curled and manipulated Rie's large breasts, fondling, juggling the juicy meaty orbs before sliding down her stomach and beneath the belt of her ODM gear.

CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH-

Her teeth 'chewed' on Rie, while continuing to jerk her head back, her teeth grinding against the metal of the ODM Gear, to break it down enough so she could swallow Rie, whose head and arms spilled into the throat already! She slid her long, purple tongue out between her lips, sliding between Rie's scything, pumping thighs! Saliva drizzled down from her chin as she leaned her head back, slurping at Rie's thighs whilst chewing on the woman's waist gear! Her lidded eyes rolling back in bliss...
Ravena the Chaos Dragon
Ravena the Chaos Dragon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:35 am

It was over. As soon as she saw her smile, she knew what was happening. Rie tried to prepare herself, but... ended up shrieking as the humidity and saliva washed over her and her curvaceous body left at the mercy of this mad dragon, 'Ravena' if that was even her name.

"Oh GODs!" She cried, plunging head first into the woman's human like throat! Her hands had been outstretched in front of her, and were with her at the moment! She tried to grasp onto something, anything, but everything was too wet and slimy! She grimaced as the purple, silky tongue slathered her face with the beast foul slime, and probed its way around her large, ample bosom! She closed her long, wet lashes tight, her brown bob cut clinging to her face, her pale flesh bleeding through her silk shirt, her black racy lingerie showing off underneath as she kicked and screamed bloody murder! Her own voice echoed around her as she did, her mind racing to the helpless situation she was now in, to be consumed alive by this raving, lunatic!!

"Stop, stop! Lemme go! Lemme GO!!" Rie shrieked, her small, brown eyes getting larger as she stared down the undulating purple throat!

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 1430438402

She kicked and swung her hips as the giantess jerked her body deeper into the pit of her throat, and suddenly the sound of metal grinding and the feeling of tight pressure around her hips made Rie cringe and scream out in agony! "STOP!! LET IT STOP!! YOU'RE GOING TO CHEW ME IN HALLLLF!!" She shrieked, not that Ravena would mind. She was food for this bizarre, terrifying behemoth!

As Rie's muffled screams continued to be overpowered by Ravena's messy table manners and eager gulping, the human's legs paused momentarily when the dragoness' tongue shot between her thighs, rubbing up against her crotch, the tip sliding beneath the folds of her office skirt! Rie's muffled cries became more frantic, and surprised by this point! Her knees flexing, her legs trying to find purchase on the reptile's mortal chin... trying to pull herself out from between the predators glossy black lips! Her skirt and shirt soaked through with saliva, the skirt hiking up revealing her thong clad ass under the dark pantyhose which began to tear here and there thanks to the probing tongue!

"HMMPHMMPHHHM?!" Rie's muffled, exasperated sighs echoed from the ribbed scaly neck, slightly bulging out with her head...!
Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow
Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravena the Chaos Dragon Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:34 am

Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow wrote:It was over. As soon as she saw her smile, she knew what was happening. Rie tried to prepare herself, but... ended up shrieking as the humidity and saliva washed over her and her curvaceous body left at the mercy of this mad dragon, 'Ravena' if that was even her name.

"Oh GODs!" She cried, plunging head first into the woman's human like throat! Her hands had been outstretched in front of her, and were with her at the moment! She tried to grasp onto something, anything, but everything was too wet and slimy! She grimaced as the purple, silky tongue slathered her face with the beast foul slime, and probed its way around her large, ample bosom! She closed her long, wet lashes tight, her brown bob cut clinging to her face, her pale flesh bleeding through her silk shirt, her black racy lingerie showing off underneath as she kicked and screamed bloody murder! Her own voice echoed around her as she did, her mind racing to the helpless situation she was now in, to be consumed alive by this raving, lunatic!!

"Stop, stop! Lemme go! Lemme GO!!" Rie shrieked, her small, brown eyes getting larger as she stared down the undulating purple throat!

She kicked and swung her hips as the giantess jerked her body deeper into the pit of her throat, and suddenly the sound of metal grinding and the feeling of tight pressure around her hips made Rie cringe and scream out in agony! "STOP!! LET IT STOP!! YOU'RE GOING TO CHEW ME IN HALLLLF!!" She shrieked, not that Ravena would mind. She was food for this bizarre, terrifying behemoth!

As Rie's muffled screams continued to be overpowered by Ravena's messy table manners and eager gulping, the human's legs paused momentarily when the dragoness' tongue shot between her thighs, rubbing up against her crotch, the tip sliding beneath the folds of her office skirt! Rie's muffled cries became more frantic, and surprised by this point! Her knees flexing, her legs trying to find purchase on the reptile's mortal chin... trying to pull herself out from between the predators glossy black lips! Her skirt and shirt soaked through with saliva, the skirt hiking up revealing her thong clad ass under the dark pantyhose which began to tear here and there thanks to the probing tongue!

"HMMPHMMPHHHM?!" Rie's muffled, exasperated sighs echoed from the ribbed scaly neck, slightly bulging out with her head...!

Unknown to Rie, as Ravena's throat was full and she didn't like to speak while eating- it was rude after all, that she did care about the wellbeing of her meal! She didn't want to chew her in half... then she wouldn't be able to experience her inner sanctum, her hell! Well, not alive at least, and where be the fun in that..?

Ravena gluttonously slurped and slapped Rie's curvy fat ass before finally curling around the rounded rump roast, gathering the woman's bent knees in the process with the flat of her tongue as it extended from her mouth, curling up, and over Rie's wiggly derriere! Ravena's sexy, lidded eyes closed gently as she smiled, widening her deadly jaws a little more! "AHHHHNNNN~" Ravena's muffled voice boomed around Rie's body, ringing in her ears! With her head tilted back, the smiling dragoness lined her prey up with her throat, and with her tongue and gravity combined, eased the rest of Rie inside her tight, toothy maw! "Ahhnnmph~!<3" Rejoiced the dragoness! Rie's high heels slipping between her plush ebony lips, her tongue sliding over the area they were moments prior!

Ravena's cheeks bulged out with fresh, ample meat! She wasn't going to be a 'simple swallow' as she predicted, this Rie Simpleswallow... but, she was gonna give it the old, gluttonous try! If Rie did make her choke? Eh, so be it! She was deliciously tasty, and worth the risk! <3

Ravena manipulated the screaming, terrified mortal between her cheeks, making more 'chewing motions' as her orange, half lidded, somewhat glazed over eyes blinked absently ahead of her... one lid delayed after the other. She was in a state of heavenly bliss... the texture soft, chewy, springy even! Salty too, and just a touch fishy... oddly. She slathered the tongue around the meaty gal, and jerked her head back!

ULP....!

She lowered her head, blinking, opening her mouth, and one could have seen Rie's FRANTICALLY kicking legs, swaying hips in the back of her throat! Her neck bulged with movement, Rie's head and breasts visible through the ribbed scales. Gotta... keep swallowing.... ugh.. Ravena thought, tears rolling down her cheeks, as she closed her mouth and jerked her head back again!

ULP...!

She snapped her head back down, her fingers and toe nails digging through the cave rock as she pants, but couldn't breathe! Rie's hips were juuuust squeezing into the throat now! The half chewed ODM gear was still attached, despite her best efforts! I'm... cho-choking... gotta... swallow... her... now...! Ravena encouraged herself, feeling the slimy high heels jabbing at the ribbed roof of her mouth, the knees still pedalling against the tongue as her neck bulged out a little more... saliva raining onto the cavern floor in a slimy waterfall...!

Ravena relaxed, flexing her claws... she tried to breathe, forgetting she couldn't again... but still, it didn't stop her.

Once... more....---!!

Ravena closed her mouth, closed her eyes, her face straining as she arched her back and shot back her head! Her face became red, tears rolling down her cheeks... her lips salivating as she flared her nostrils, dug heavy trenches through the rock!

ULP...- She swallowed once-

ULP...ULP-!! She swallowed TWICE!

Straining, Ravena put her all into it, almost hyper extending her neck as she swallowed deeply and audibly for a fourth, fifth, no sixth consecutive time!!

Ulp-Ulp-Ulp!!

Her neck filled out slowly with a squirming, oval shaped bulge...!

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Lizard_giantess_p7_by_tuksoil_dbj17p5-fullview

Ravena's eyelids fluttered half open, as the bulge in her neck began to fill with Rie's full, curvaceous form! Then... with a final push...

Ravena's eyes closed, her head making a gentle serpentine motion-

Ulp-SHLUPPPP!---

---GULLLLLP!!!!

FINALLY, the bulge in her neck fell loose, and Ravena gasped, dropping her head with a triumphant, seductive smile, licking her lips as her meal began to inch her way down her fully, squirming neck:

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Ravena_swallow

"Hrr...glrkk...hrr..." Ravena's voice was raspy, her bulging neck scales weren't descending quick enough, even as the dragoness counted the challenge a victory in her mind already- there was the task of plummeting the human to her watery, acidic grave...

She finished licking her plush, ebony lips, fluttered her long dark lashes shut, and simply jerked her head back once more:

"-GLUP~" A final, squishy, audible swallow emanated from Ravena's neck- the slow moving bulge wiggled more intensely, then swiftly descended the rest of Ravena's neck, vanishing behind the Dragoness' sternum.

"Haaaaah.....~" Sighed the dark scaled dragoness, drooling, wiping her lips, leaning back to stretch her arms out wide her large wings unfurling as Rie plummeted down her gullet, entering the deep depths of Ravena's body...

There was no physical bulge, yet... she began to travel slowly again... and at one point she stopped...

Ravena paled for a moment, feeling sick... she clenched her hands against the rocks again, wincing terribly as she began to heave... and heave...!!

"Urrg--urrp-GLACK!!!" puked the dragoness across the cavern floor!

Rie... was not present... but her ODM Gear, which had been chewed up by Ravena, clattered across the floor in a mix of digestive fluids and thick, goey saliva!:

"Phwa...ha.... ha..." Breathed the giantess, who wiped her black lips and glanced at the steaming object ahead of her. "Fu...fu....fu... fu... well, I thought I lost my breakfast, for a moment...yurp-" She held back a belch, then sighed as she leaned back, patting her abdomen gently. "Be... a nice meal... hah... oh... you were NOT a 'simple swallow' hehe... but it took only three? Five minutes for a laden swallow...? Maybe? Pfff, whose really counting?---Yurp-" she held her lips with her wrist, suppressing another gassy belch. "Hah... ah..." She sighed, and looked for the big sword the Scardian left before she slept... lifitng it up, she began to clean the cracks of her teeth of metal bits, pieces of cloth, one of Rie's high heels:

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Ravena_picking_her_teeth

"Yesh...shir-ree... yoush... were... ah taeshty...one, plah, Rie. Thank you for the meal~" She grinned, slapping her abdomen hard as she took a while to rest, and digest.

She could feel Rie's subtle movements through her belly scales, through her right palm. Ravena's tail swished across the cave floor in a playful, seductive manner. "Well... that takes care of breakfast... hm... she had some odd clothes and weapons... not that they did much to me..." She analyzed, lifting the bright, flashlight equipped shotgun from the floor with her right hand- still picking her teeth with the great sword's blade. "Hmmm... odd device, maybe its a modern musket?" She inquires, before flicking it across the cave with a chunky metal clatter. She crossed her long, lovely legs and held the greatsword in her mouth like a tooth pick, hands folded and weaved together as she laid back and rested said hands on her smooth, scaly stomach. "Hmmm... how much time has changed? Should have asked Rie that before I ate her... ah well..." She yawned, and blinked her large glowing eyes.

Eating Rie kicked the crap outta her... she was just gonna rest a little longer before venturing out of the cave for herself....
Ravena the Chaos Dragon
Ravena the Chaos Dragon
Private
Private

Darkstorm Zero, BastionCon, Vincent Hawkthorne and Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:14 pm

Regan Blackthorne wrote:Regan closed her eye, embracing him with her lips as he came to touch his to hers. While his hands cupped and scooped her massive breasts, each plopped out from the tight corset with a playful bounce:

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Original_drawn_by_konoshige_ryuun__32edadcb264edd7a4c0d44dcf4a873c4

They were gigantic tracts of land... which could intimidate many a explorer, but his adventurous hands were eager for the task, and swooped through and around her soft, plump valleys like a conquistador seeking gold! She hummed positively, her soft pink lips alternating between his upper and lower lip, her hands sliding down his wrists, around his waist and she pulled him a little closer! She slid her hands down his back, and gripped his ass firmly, having held that back for a while since they left the last bonfire. She noticed he was hesitant, or rather aimless so she giggled warmly, and brought his hands around the sides of her breasts, down to mid torso where her dress still clung, then brought them around her. "Feel the cord?" she hummed up at him, batting her long eyelashes. With some dexterous movement, he would feel the 'bow' she tied that kept her dress on. "Pull the loop~" She purred.

With a subtle tug, the cordage became undone, the dress peeling away, falling past her thick, shapely thighs and sexy legs, pooling around her ankles! Now, save for her eyepatch, thigh highs, boots, gloves and choker, she was completely naked. Her voluptuous frame illuminated by the crackling flame and dual light of the moons, one side of her an orangish red glow, the other a silvery blue. She smiled warmly, blushing cheeks greeting Gil's eyes. Her lidded, garnet eye glancing up at him as she reached up and cupped his cheek with her left hand. "Awfully chilly this evening~" She cooed softly. A breeze blowing around them was gentle, but she could feel it blowing across her naked back and her buttocks. Her hair was long like a cape, falling to her ankles and silky soft and black. She held a top-heavy, hourglass figure with a rather toned back and stomach - one would expect from the 'crystal balls' she toted around. Her hips were wide, inviting, jiggly thighs and shapely legs leading down to her thigh highs and heel boots. The light cast shadows upon the subtle outline of her toned form, including her bikini line and her tended crotch. She had a gentle tuft of dark hair above her womanhood, shaped in a gentle, thin, triangular patch. Her neather's lips were smooth in appearance, lightly pink in color. She brought herself closer to him, her large orbs squishing against his rugged, chiseled chest as she finished her words: "...thankfully, I've got you, and this fire, to keep me warm~"

She giggled, and licked his chest... dragging her tongue gently up his shoulder, across his neck, before biting gently at his lower ear. Her arms wrapped around him, her hands, behind his back, pulling the gloves off her hands so she could feel his taut, ripped body with her delicate digits. The leather gloves falling to the ground, her arm length bridal gauntlets remained as they left the palms and fingers exposed yet, as well as provide a simple warmth to her upper arms. She leaned into him, stepping onto her boots, pulling her feet out one at a time. Like her arm length accessories, her thigh highs had an exposed toe and heel, a sort of stirrup style thigh high stocking of black silk and silver mythril thread which gave the silver parts a metal like appearance and rigidity.  "Feel free to explore, adventurer~" She whispered softly into his ears.

And explore Gil did, experiencing every inch of Regan's body for the first time. It was sensual experience he would have to repeat soon, but ominous tidings in the area would soon cast a shadow over his first sexual encounter. A shame too, for the pleasures of the flesh were one of the things that defined humanity and should be enjoyed to their utmost.....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:02 am

Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow wrote:It was over. As soon as she saw her smile, she knew what was happening. Rie tried to prepare herself, but... ended up shrieking as the humidity and saliva washed over her and her curvaceous body left at the mercy of this mad dragon, 'Ravena' if that was even her name.

Unknown to Rie, as Ravena's throat was full and she didn't like to speak while eating- it was rude after all, that she did care about the wellbeing of her meal! She didn't want to chew her in half... then she wouldn't be able to experience her inner sanctum, her hell! Well, not alive at least, and where be the fun in that..?

Ravena gluttonously slurped and slapped Rie's curvy fat ass before finally curling around the rounded rump roast, gathering the woman's bent knees in the process with the flat of her tongue as it extended from her mouth, curling up, and over Rie's wiggly derriere! Ravena's sexy, lidded eyes closed gently as she smiled, widening her deadly jaws a little more! "AHHHHNNNN~" Ravena's muffled voice boomed around Rie's body, ringing in her ears! With her head tilted back, the smiling dragoness lined her prey up with her throat, and with her tongue and gravity combined, eased the rest of Rie inside her tight, toothy maw! "Ahhnnmph~!<3" Rejoiced the dragoness! Rie's high heels slipping between her plush ebony lips, her tongue sliding over the area they were moments prior!

Ravena's cheeks bulged out with fresh, ample meat! She wasn't going to be a 'simple swallow' as she predicted, this Rie Simpleswallow... but, she was gonna give it the old, gluttonous try! If Rie did make her choke? Eh, so be it! She was deliciously tasty, and worth the risk! <3

Ravena manipulated the screaming, terrified mortal between her cheeks, making more 'chewing motions' as her orange, half lidded, somewhat glazed over eyes blinked absently ahead of her... one lid delayed after the other. She was in a state of heavenly bliss... the texture soft, chewy, springy even! Salty too, and just a touch fishy... oddly. She slathered the tongue around the meaty gal, and jerked her head back!

ULP....!

She lowered her head, blinking, opening her mouth, and one could have seen Rie's FRANTICALLY kicking legs, swaying hips in the back of her throat! Her neck bulged with movement, Rie's head and breasts visible through the ribbed scales. Gotta... keep swallowing.... ugh.. Ravena thought, tears rolling down her cheeks, as she closed her mouth and jerked her head back again!

ULP...!

She snapped her head back down, her fingers and toe nails digging through the cave rock as she pants, but couldn't breathe! Rie's hips were juuuust squeezing into the throat now! The half chewed ODM gear was still attached, despite her best efforts! I'm... cho-choking... gotta... swallow... her... now...! Ravena encouraged herself, feeling the slimy high heels jabbing at the ribbed roof of her mouth, the knees still pedalling against the tongue as her neck bulged out a little more... saliva raining onto the cavern floor in a slimy waterfall...!

Ravena relaxed, flexing her claws... she tried to breathe, forgetting she couldn't again... but still, it didn't stop her.

Once... more....---!!

Ravena closed her mouth, closed her eyes, her face straining as she arched her back and shot back her head! Her face became red, tears rolling down her cheeks... her lips salivating as she flared her nostrils, dug heavy trenches through the rock!

ULP...- She swallowed once-

ULP...ULP-!! She swallowed TWICE!

Straining, Ravena put her all into it, almost hyper extending her neck as she swallowed deeply and audibly for a fourth, fifth, no sixth consecutive time!!

Ulp-Ulp-Ulp!!

Her neck filled out slowly with a squirming, oval shaped bulge...!

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Lizard_giantess_p7_by_tuksoil_dbj17p5-fullview

Ravena's eyelids fluttered half open, as the bulge in her neck began to fill with Rie's full, curvaceous form! Then... with a final push...

Ravena's eyes closed, her head making a gentle serpentine motion-

Ulp-SHLUPPPP!---

---GULLLLLP!!!!

FINALLY, the bulge in her neck fell loose, and Ravena gasped, dropping her head with a triumphant, seductive smile, licking her lips as her meal began to inch her way down her fully, squirming neck:

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Ravena_swallow

"Hrr...glrkk...hrr..." Ravena's voice was raspy, her bulging neck scales weren't descending quick enough, even as the dragoness counted the challenge a victory in her mind already- there was the task of plummeting the human to her watery, acidic grave...

She finished licking her plush, ebony lips, fluttered her long dark lashes shut, and simply jerked her head back once more:

"-GLUP~" A final, squishy, audible swallow emanated from Ravena's neck- the slow moving bulge wiggled more intensely, then swiftly descended the rest of Ravena's neck, vanishing behind the Dragoness' sternum.

"Haaaaah.....~" Sighed the dark scaled dragoness, drooling, wiping her lips, leaning back to stretch her arms out wide her large wings unfurling as Rie plummeted down her gullet, entering the deep depths of Ravena's body...

There was no physical bulge, yet... she began to travel slowly again... and at one point she stopped...

Ravena paled for a moment, feeling sick... she clenched her hands against the rocks again, wincing terribly as she began to heave... and heave...!!

"Urrg--urrp-GLACK!!!" puked the dragoness across the cavern floor!

Rie... was not present... but her ODM Gear, which had been chewed up by Ravena, clattered across the floor in a mix of digestive fluids and thick, goey saliva!:

"Phwa...ha.... ha..." Breathed the giantess, who wiped her black lips and glanced at the steaming object ahead of her. "Fu...fu....fu... fu... well, I thought I lost my breakfast, for a moment...yurp-" She held back a belch, then sighed as she leaned back, patting her abdomen gently. "Be... a nice meal... hah... oh... you were NOT a 'simple swallow' hehe... but it took only three? Five minutes for a laden swallow...? Maybe? Pfff, whose really counting?---Yurp-" she held her lips with her wrist, suppressing another gassy belch. "Hah... ah..." She sighed, and looked for the big sword the Scardian left before she slept... lifitng it up, she began to clean the cracks of her teeth of metal bits, pieces of cloth, one of Rie's high heels:

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 Ravena_picking_her_teeth

"Yesh...shir-ree... yoush... were... ah taeshty...one, plah, Rie. Thank you for the meal~" She grinned, slapping her abdomen hard as she took a while to rest, and digest.

She could feel Rie's subtle movements through her belly scales, through her right palm. Ravena's tail swished across the cave floor in a playful, seductive manner. "Well... that takes care of breakfast... hm... she had some odd clothes and weapons... not that they did much to me..." She analyzed, lifting the bright, flashlight equipped shotgun from the floor with her right hand- still picking her teeth with the great sword's blade. "Hmmm... odd device, maybe its a modern musket?" She inquires, before flicking it across the cave with a chunky metal clatter. She crossed her long, lovely legs and held the greatsword in her mouth like a tooth pick, hands folded and weaved together as she laid back and rested said hands on her smooth, scaly stomach. "Hmmm... how much time has changed? Should have asked Rie that before I ate her... ah well..." She yawned, and blinked her large glowing eyes.

Eating Rie kicked the crap outta her... she was just gonna rest a little longer before venturing out of the cave for herself....

Rie's experience was just as taxing, if not worse!

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 1430438697

Crammed face first into the tight, undulating throat, slime rolling everywhere, getting into everywhere! When the bitch stopped chewing and jerked her head back thirty or so times- Rie screamed and squirmed to no end! Her knees had been forced against her abdomen, her body forced into a pseudo 'prostrate' position or 'bowing' position that would have tickled Ravena pink had she seen it! Rie tried her best to resist, but the crushing pain of the throat muscles, Ravena's roaring voice, and the mental stress of being eaten alive was too much for the Senior Agent! Oh Gods... I'm gonna be devoured by this crazy bitch...! I can't do anything!! Shit, ther-there's gotta-!! Rie's frantic inner voice broke when she felt the intense pressure well up around her body several times!

Unintelligibly, Rie cried and shrieked as the Dragoness swallowed multiple times, inching her tightly balled up body down her tight, undulating throat! It got so tight, so wet, the rippling flesh around her slimy and oddly massaging, the pressure hard and painful around her prostrate form! The heat, the stench... the sounds of the beast trying to swallow her whole, the sounds of her hungry, impatient stomach below her, the feeling of air being blocked entry because Rie blocked her windpipe- all of this convalesced into an experience Rie had no chance and no idea how to handle! I'm--I'm gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

GULP!!!

Rie nearly blacked out as the beast swallowed her tightly bound form, but travel far she did not... at least yet. Thanks to her ODM Gear, she was traveling a snails pace...! "Please, stop! Don't eat me!! I beg ya!! PLEASE!!" she screamed, makeup running down her cheeks, tears and saliva mixing together. Her clothing was practically see through because of the saliva, her pantyhose torn in various places, her glossy heel's pedaling against her ass as she tried to push out with her arms which were in front of her head. Her massive breasts were flattened against her upper knees, and the slimy, twitchy throat! "Let me out...! LET ME OUT!!!" she whined, but was met by a lot of saliva running against her butt, her back and welling up tightly behind her! "N-N-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!" She screamed as Ravena swallowed again, a wet slurping gulp that shot Rie the rest of the way down Ravena's pipe...

It got darker, tighter, hotter... nosier. The sound of the stomach ahead made her sob, as her slimy body traveled into Ravena's apparently impenetrable chest. She could hear the dragoness' heart beating in her ears, the sound of her lungs as she breathed as she passed them at a moderate yet quick pace!

SCHLLLLURP!!!

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 1430438940

Ahead of her, Ravena's stomach's sphincter opened up for her! She could see the bubbling, gastric juices eagerly awaiting her! "NO!! NO!!!!" Rie shrieked out in vain, so deep she was now, her voice likely fell on deaf ears. She was forced through the sphincter, but stopped by her ODM Gear, causing her to hang in the entryway, hovering over gallons of bubbling green acids! "OH no, no Gods, I can't be this unlucky!!" She screamed, dangling there, about 8 feet or so. She squirmed her curvy hips side to side on the other end of the sphincter, and... saw the stomach clenching tight! "Oh Gods, NO!!-" she was cut off, covering her face with her slimy arms, the stomach contents flowing past her, around her, through her! The heat was intense, the tingling quick, and for a moment she thought she was gonna be ejected back up! That would have been fine! However... the acids simply ate through what little thread remained of her ODM gear, and that was ripped off her hips and sent back up! Rie only tumbled up the throat part way, before rolling back down and plummeting through the wider, eager sphincter!

SHLLLLUP!!

The twisting mass of flesh closed around her ankle, the young TIRS Agent's body jolted, stained green by acidic bile, coughing, heaving, only for her high heel to fail, the ankle belt snapping, her hose clad foot slipping through the slimy knot of flesh. Rie plummeted head first into the tight, writhing mass of muscle and cilia!

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 2 1430439163

Rie twitched, sliding across one side of the stomach on her chest, the walls constricting her curvy 5'5 frame. She was back in a tightly wadded position, in the darkness, the sounds of the stomach stirring her into a sobbing fit! "LET ME OUUUT!!" she screamed, over and over! She kicked and wiggled punched and bit at the walls blanketing her body. She was stuck... inside this lunatic dragon woman's belly! "LET. ME. OUUUUUUUUT!!!" Rie repeated, but more loudly- her voice barely however, penetrated the sounds of the stomach's gurgling... and the production of more acidic bile in which to melt her into a nutrient rich goop for Ravena's nourishment...
Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow
Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow
Private
Private

Ravena the Chaos Dragon and Regan Blackthorne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Regan Blackthorne Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:11 am

BastionCon wrote:
Regan Blackthorne wrote:Regan closed her eye, embracing him with her lips as he came to touch his to hers. While his hands cupped and scooped her massive breasts, each plopped out from the tight corset with a playful bounce:

She giggled, and licked his chest... dragging her tongue gently up his shoulder, across his neck, before biting gently at his lower ear. Her arms wrapped around him, her hands, behind his back, pulling the gloves off her hands so she could feel his taut, ripped body with her delicate digits. The leather gloves falling to the ground, her arm length bridal gauntlets remained as they left the palms and fingers exposed yet, as well as provide a simple warmth to her upper arms. She leaned into him, stepping onto her boots, pulling her feet out one at a time. Like her arm length accessories, her thigh highs had an exposed toe and heel, a sort of stirrup style thigh high stocking of black silk and silver mythril thread which gave the silver parts a metal like appearance and rigidity.  "Feel free to explore, adventurer~" She whispered softly into his ears.

And explore Gil did, experiencing every inch of Regan's body for the first time. It was sensual experience he would have to repeat soon, but ominous tidings in the area would soon cast a shadow over his first sexual encounter. A shame too, for the pleasures of the flesh were one of the things that defined humanity and should be enjoyed to their utmost.....

Regan moaned positively, embracing her paramour, leaping up onto him, hooking her thighs around his hips, as he brought her back against a nearby tree...

The lovemaking was, despite his first time, lengthy. And when they finished, he only took a short while till he was nibbling at her ear and they were at it again, but this time on the cot beside the fire. Passionate, heavy, fiery. It was late now, and both were sweaty, laying beside the flames. Regan was draped around Gil's muscular frame, her breasts flattened somewhat against his chest, her left hand cupping his right cheek, her right hand playing with his long, silver hair. She still had her eyepatch on, but that was it by this point. Her long, dark hair clung to her sweaty, curvaceous short stacked frame. She was smiling at him, her single garnet eye gleaming as she stared at him. "You're pretty good at this~" She cooed, kissing his lips before peeling away. "Wore me out, but also helped me regain much of my lost mana~" she whispered, biting his left ear playfully.
Regan Blackthorne
Regan Blackthorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravena the Chaos Dragon Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:21 am

Previously~:

Meanwhile...

Ravena had lounged back, cradling her flat stomach about thirty minutes after eating Rie Simpleswallow. The human apparently gave her gas or something, she wasn't feeling all too well at the moment. "Ughh..." she moaned, and began to crawl out of the cave, her clawed foot crushing the ODM gear that had sat there, slimy and abandoned, before exiting the cave. The night's cool air felt lovely on her scaly body, and the 25 foot tall giantess stood for the first time in centuries. "Oh... what a time to be alive again~" She cooed, twisting her body flapping her mighty, bat-like wings. There was no physical sign she had devoured Rie, her torso twisted and her scaly skin folded as she creaked bones and muscles and stretched her arms over her head. She arched her back, and felt her spine popping like popcorn, her large breasts bouncing as she did this. "Ooooooh yeah~ That's the ticket~" She cooed. Once limber again, Ravena thought out loud: "I should chance flying again!" and chance it she did! Sprinting, the massive woman spreads her wings and lunges forwards, gliding off a cliff that would have been a waterfall in the wetter seasons. She dove down, then swooped up, flapping her leathery wings and took flight into the night sky.

Ten minutes after leaving the cave she had been sleeping Gods knew how long in, Ravena could smell a campfire. Curious, the orange eyed dragoness soared to the location- a clearing in a massive field. She blinked down at the orange glow of the camp, and could smell...pheromones. I... do believe that is the smell of passion...lets have a looksie~! Mentally screamed the perverted dragoness, who dipped down and crawled silently amid the high grassy field, though it did nothing to hide her. The darkness however, did aid her somewhat- as did the fact the pair she watched copulating were too enraptured in their lovemaking to notice her.

Ooooh... a handsome devil of a man and a short stacked witch! How amusing~ She thought, laying on her chest, batting her lashes and propped her chin up with her hands as she watched the pair have hot and heavy sex beneath the light of the two moons above~

Several hours later...

Ravena was quite impressed neither noticed her during the entire time they made love. She was also impressed by the man's recovery, and the stamina shared between both of them as they finally lay atop one another, slick with sweat. By this point, Rie had stopped screaming and moving for that matter. She wasn't sure if she was completely digested, but, probably was by this point as her stomach gurgled loudly... gas rolling up her throat, which Ravena suppressed.
Ravena the Chaos Dragon
Ravena the Chaos Dragon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:06 pm

Gil gazed down at the gorgeous witch atop him, left hand cupped gently on her bare bottom. "I try." They were both still covered in sweat, naked bodies glistening in the light of the bonfire.

"So now that you're recharged, what's the plan? Those things that attacked are still out there, and I doubt they're low on numbers." Gil asked while pondering what he would do next. "I'm sure you can defend yourself now, but I'm not averse to sticking around if you want the help." He offered to stay at Regan's side as he found himself enjoying her company, not to mention the perks that came along with it.

While he knew the bonfire would repel any stray predators, Gil couldn't shake the feeling they were being watched. He also caught himself glancing over at Rosette's hat as it peeked out of his pack. His benevolent nature spurred him on to resurrect her, but it was too dangerous to do anything of the nature just yet considering the odd feeling of being watched.....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Rebecca Chang likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content