Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lair of the Famine Beasts

+10
The Fisalaog
Dr. Ella Nightshade
Ravena the Chaos Dragon
Rie Fujime-Simpleswallow
Regan Blackthorne
BastionCon
Megalos
Kay-Tor
SeiferHowling
Morgana
14 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 5 Empty Re: Lair of the Famine Beasts

Post  Kurumi Hoshizo Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:14 am

Kurumi gasped and shrieked as was tossed about his slobbery mouth! "Eyaaah! S-stop! Gods...Dammit!!" Still putting up a fight, she squirmed and pedaled her feet, slinging saliva about as he continued to suckle and taste her curvy body, her attempt to spread herself out and raise his jaw was a failure. "C'mon, you can't treat a lady like this!!" She whined, before she was unceremoniously tucked into the elastic cheek of the frog monster! "Waah craap!" she screamed, being forced into a smaller, meaty ball; some of her physical traits still visible through his rough flesh as he talked to someone else she couldn't see. Even yet, her spy work caught on, something about renegades and the empress, it was stuff she had an idea about to a degree, but that didn't much matter as she squirmed against his cheek! "Let. ME. OUT!" She spat, gripping his inner cheek flesh tightly with her fingers, kicking at the taut flesh as she was being pushed tighter against it! You could see her nipples small bulges on her larger bulging breasts outside, her face visible somewhat, her eye sockets and mouth, which was moving against his filthy, slimy, inner cheek flesh as she scolded and complained!
Kurumi Hoshizo
Kurumi Hoshizo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:09 pm

Kurumi Hoshizo wrote:Kurumi gasped and shrieked as was tossed about his slobbery mouth! "Eyaaah! S-stop! Gods...Dammit!!" Still putting up a fight, she squirmed and pedaled her feet, slinging saliva about as he continued to suckle and taste her curvy body, her attempt to spread herself out and raise his jaw was a failure. "C'mon, you can't treat a lady like this!!" She whined, before she was unceremoniously tucked into the elastic cheek of the frog monster! "Waah craap!" she screamed, being forced into a smaller, meaty ball; some of her physical traits still visible through his rough flesh as he talked to someone else she couldn't see. Even yet, her spy work caught on, something about renegades and the empress, it was stuff she had an idea about to a degree, but that didn't much matter as she squirmed against his cheek! "Let. ME. OUT!" She spat, gripping his inner cheek flesh tightly with her fingers, kicking at the taut flesh as she was being pushed tighter against it! You could see her nipples small bulges on her larger bulging breasts outside, her face visible somewhat, her eye sockets and mouth, which was moving against his filthy, slimy, inner cheek flesh as she scolded and complained!

The Overlord's teeth rippled, this time in agitation, it switched Kurumi from one cheek to the other before it replied. "And what if I am? The Empress has held us off of this world long enough! Varun at least.....!!" Krall stopped it's words as the Phase Commander Tyrant before it raised his arm cannon, arming it, and aiming the weapon at it. "Raize?! What are you doing?!"

The Tyrant's face betrayed no emotion. "Treason. The Empress has been with us all from the very beginning. She holds the will of all of the Fallen, and the Fallen our our guidance. You would abandon their will for Varun's vendetta in the face of the Great Enemy now that he has re-emerged? You are a fool Krall."

The Overlord growled out in frustration, the taste of Kurumi danced on it's tongue doing little to sooth it's frustration and rage. "I cannot challenge the prince by right of vengeance, because the Empress would not allow it! I CANNOT tolerate the thought that he will one day rule us when she fades! He killed my little brother! I refuse to! And if she crowns him her heir, then I will have no part of it!" He looked up at the tyrant, now known as Raize. "You are my best friend Raize. Don't let this be our end."

Raize held his aim for a few moments. Then he finally lowered his arm cannon. "Though your methods are foolish, your reasons are... logical." The Tyrant turned around, his back towards Krall. "Do whatever you feel you must Krell, I will not attack you this time. But, I am bound to report your conversion to high command. After that, if we meet on the battlefield. You must understand I am honor bound to kill you as I would any foe."

At that, the Overlord sighed, and reached towards his friend, while simultaneously maneuvering Kurumi to the back of his mouth to begin swallowing her. "Raize, come with me. You deserve the chance to be free as much as I do."

But the obsidian Tyrant shook his horned head in the negative. "I cannot. Unlike you, I have no personal reason to defect. I am a lone offspring of dead parents, and I have my duties to my unit. As I said, the Fallen have been our guidance since time immemorial. I have to stay true to what I believe, just as you and Varun do." and with that, the Tyrant faded, and disappeared, teleporting back to the Hell Fleet in orbit. while Krall contemplated his words, even as the woman was poised for a swallow.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Kurumi Hoshizo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurumi Hoshizo Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:08 am

Kurumi continued to protest, but screamed as the tongue curled around her waist and pulled her angrily though the mouth, tucked to the other cheek where her back and buttocks now bulged out with great detail! "Ugh, dammit...!" she spat, her naked body completely coated with saliva that drenched her stockings caused her long black hair to become undone and stick to the roof of his mouth or cling to her sticky, naked body. The conversation between this 'Krell' or 'Krall' fella who was licking and suckling on her body, and this 'Raize' fella who was working for the Empress seemed to have been close, but now were separating due to some third party's ideals, named Varen? Varun? She couldn't tell, and soon didn't care for good reason!:

With small, brown eyes, Kurumi shrieked as the tongue coiled around her face and pulled her viciously into the mouth again, her breasts flattened against the back of his tongue now, her head and shoulders face down in the darkness above his throat, her arms curled around the gaping entrance to the throat, hands pressed against his cheeks whilst her back and squishy buttocks were firmly pressed against the roof of his mouth! "No, you can't... you can't do this to me!!" Kurumi Hoshizo screamed! She spreads her legs out wide, the tongue curled around her pussy and slapped at her plush and thick inner thighs. She tried to bend her knees, pedaling them as she she tried to pull herself out of his throat before he'd swallow her alive! "PLEASE, DON'T EAT ME!!" Kurumi shrieked with terror in her watery, wide, bugged out eyes and her anxious heart beating in her throat!
Kurumi Hoshizo
Kurumi Hoshizo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:37 am

Kurumi Hoshizo wrote:Kurumi continued to protest, but screamed as the tongue curled around her waist and pulled her angrily though the mouth, tucked to the other cheek where her back and buttocks now bulged out with great detail! "Ugh, dammit...!" she spat, her naked body completely coated with saliva that drenched her stockings caused her long black hair to become undone and stick to the roof of his mouth or cling to her sticky, naked body. The conversation between this 'Krell' or 'Krall' fella who was licking and suckling on her body, and this 'Raize' fella who was working for the Empress seemed to have been close, but now were separating due to some third party's ideals, named Varen? Varun? She couldn't tell, and soon didn't care for good reason!:

With small, brown eyes, Kurumi shrieked as the tongue coiled around her face and pulled her viciously into the mouth again, her breasts flattened against the back of his tongue now, her head and shoulders face down in the darkness above his throat, her arms curled around the gaping entrance to the throat, hands pressed against his cheeks whilst her back and squishy buttocks were firmly pressed against the roof of his mouth! "No, you can't... you can't do this to me!!" Kurumi Hoshizo screamed! She spreads her legs out wide, the tongue curled around her pussy and slapped at her plush and thick inner thighs. She tried to bend her knees, pedaling them as she she tried to pull herself out of his throat before he'd swallow her alive! "PLEASE, DON'T EAT ME!!" Kurumi shrieked with terror in her watery, wide, bugged out eyes and her anxious heart beating in her throat!

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 5 KqAkQKb

Krall finished maneuvering the woman into position, and decided to keep her for a time. Savoring her flavor, and her fear for a while before it'd move her to it's stomach. So, the creature swallowed, the spasm of the tongue, and the throat muscles suddenly propelling Kurumi face first down the gullet, however, before she could pass into the stomach,a new opening  appeared in the creatures esophagus tract, sending her trip askew, and much shorter, into the creatures throat pouch. It was just as slimy as she imagined the creature's stomach would have been, but the fluid within was not acidic. A tentacle or appendage of sorts extended from the wall lining of the fleshy sac, it's tip forcibly ramming itself into her bellybutton, and attaching to her like some demented umbilical, providing her blood direct oxygenization, and nutrients to keep her alive. However, unlike Sajisthileen with Rachel Renston, no brain stem interface appeared to attach to the back of her neck. No. Krall intended to keep her in the dark, and torment her that way for now.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Kurumi Hoshizo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurumi Hoshizo Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:16 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

Kurumi Hoshizo wrote:Kurumi continued to protest, but screamed as the tongue curled around her waist and pulled her angrily though the mouth, tucked to the other cheek where her back and buttocks now bulged out with great detail! "Ugh, dammit...!" she spat, her naked body completely coated with saliva that drenched her stockings caused her long black hair to become undone and stick to the roof of his mouth or cling to her sticky, naked body. The conversation between this 'Krell' or 'Krall' fella who was licking and suckling on her body, and this 'Raize' fella who was working for the Empress seemed to have been close, but now were separating due to some third party's ideals, named Varen? Varun? She couldn't tell, and soon didn't care for good reason!:

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 5 KqAkQKb

Krall finished maneuvering the woman into position, and decided to keep her for a time. Savoring her flavor, and her fear for a while before it'd move her to it's stomach. So, the creature swallowed, the spasm of the tongue, and the throat muscles suddenly propelling Kurumi face first down the gullet, however, before she could pass into the stomach,a new opening  appeared in the creatures esophagus tract, sending her trip askew, and much shorter, into the creatures throat pouch. It was just as slimy as she imagined the creature's stomach would have been, but the fluid within was not acidic. A tentacle or appendage of sorts extended from the wall lining of the fleshy sac, it's tip forcibly ramming itself into her bellybutton, and attaching to her like some demented umbilical, providing her blood direct oxygenization, and nutrients to keep her alive. However, unlike Sajisthileen with Rachel Renston, no brain stem interface appeared to attach to the back of her neck. No. Krall intended to keep her in the dark, and torment her that way for now.

Kurumi could feel the pressure of the tongue pushing against her bare rump, her head forced further into the dank, tight, and slimy gullet! "No, No!! NOOoooooooooooooooo!!" Screamed the woman, her arms forced at her sides, her heavy chest rolling off his tongue and bouncing freely into the darkness ahead! She let out a scream that got fainter as her curvy, 5'9 body tightly pushed through the undulating passage in front of her, her body assaulted at all fronts by rippling throat muscles and thick, goopy saliva! She kicked her long and shapely legs fiercely, even as he swallowed a second time, eyes closed tight, her body shrinking into the cavernous abyss behind the rolling hill of the Overlord's tongue! Her screams faded as her body transitioned from the short, tight chamber which was his throat and slid into a slightly tighter chamber that forced her long and creamy toned body into a fetal position upon entry! It was tight and slimy, with barely enough room to stretch. She suddenly felt something sharp jut into her belly button and her eyes widened as she let out a high pitched squeal of pain and surprise! She spreads her legs as far as she could, her single remaining shoe sliding off in the pouch that distended with her weight and shape, feeling saliva rush across her beautiful but now slimy body. She looked down at the weird ambilocal she received, and tried pulling it out to little effect! It hurt so much, she gave up trying shortly caressing the bruising wound which enveloped her  soft stomach as she looked about in the darkness, trying to figure out what was happening. "Somebody... anyone? Help! HELP!" She cried out, kicking hard at the walls and ceiling, unsure what this tentacle in her stomach was or if this was how the alien digested its prey; in either case, she was alone and ill equipped. She only had three talismans left, by her understanding; cleverly hidden in the thigh bands of her stockings for events like this- but she didn't want to waste them. So, instead of acting immediately, she waited... and prayed to Frey'd and the primal Gods of Beijio she wasn't going to die here!

(to here)

Last edited by Kurumi Hoshizo on Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Kurumi Hoshizo
Kurumi Hoshizo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:40 am

The Overlord let out a hum of satisfaction as the small human was folded and stuffed into it's storage pouch. Her extremely muffled cries, and writhing movements were a pleasant feeling for the creature.

But, for now, it was time for business, as it turned to look at it's remaining squad. "Now, to Asrond." it said, before it activated it's PITD (Phase Induced Teleportation Device) and faded from sight, swiftly followed by it's squadmates.

(OOC: To here)
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Raine Mistweaver likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:33 pm

Ravena the Chaos Dragon wrote:"...Huh?" Blinked the large Chaos Dragon, now seemingly sweating bullets through the barrier of flame scorching her face to little effect given how quickly she healed herself, showing she could force herself through it if she needed to- at the expense of her own injury. Instead, she seemed to play to her own set of 'rules' and being Mad by design... it made sense?

"Wait..." She blinked, confused, looking over to the naked Gil, and frowning. "You mean... Muscle McMuscle Boot won't be climbing into my mouth...?" She began, sounding very disheartened! "I wanted to lick his abssssss!" She groaned, rolling onto the ground, shaking the earth around them as she rolled side to side, flattening trees, boulders, hidden creatures, animals- burying them deep into the soft earth of this cursed landscape! She was clawing the sides of her head as she rolled, screaming: "NoT fAIr! NoT FaIR!!"

Walking out of a silver mist that manifested on the ground adjacent to Gil and Regan, Otrimi stepped forth and glanced up at the temper throwing Chaos Dragon. "My dear Ravena, it has been too long! What has you so upset?" His cyan eyes all blinked independently of one another as he scanned the two naked humans with three eyes and the terrain destroying massive dragon with three others.

"I wanted to drop in for a visit, but if this is a bad time I can go!" He reared back and pounced up the mountainside, growing larger with each jump until he grew to the size of Ravena herself. Otrimi then leapt into the air and let loose a pair of bat wings that he flapped to over in place, releasing torrential winds that forced Gil to grab Regan's side and steady them both. "Have these two upset you, my dear?" Otrimi's hovering form dwarfed the night sky and blackened the ground below, offering cover for all manner of nasty creatures to skulk about.

_____

"Oh shit, this isn't good." Gil stated the obvious upon recognizing Otrimi and could only hope he wasn't recognized in turn. Despite being covered in sweat and bodily fluids, he immediately began to armor up to hide his features. "Hurry up and get dressed, we need to the hell out of here NOW." He whispered so as to avoid drawing attention to the two of them even as the bonfire flickered and was the only source of light around them for several dozens of feet...
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Regan Blackthorne likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Regan Blackthorne Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:35 pm

BastionCon wrote:
Ravena the Chaos Dragon wrote:"...Huh?" Blinked the large Chaos Dragon, now seemingly sweating bullets through the barrier of flame scorching her face to little effect given how quickly she healed herself, showing she could force herself through it if she needed to- at the expense of her own injury. Instead, she seemed to play to her own set of 'rules' and being Mad by design... it made sense?

"Wait..." She blinked, confused, looking over to the naked Gil, and frowning. "You mean... Muscle McMuscle Boot won't be climbing into my mouth...?" She began, sounding very disheartened! "I wanted to lick his abssssss!" She groaned, rolling onto the ground, shaking the earth around them as she rolled side to side, flattening trees, boulders, hidden creatures, animals- burying them deep into the soft earth of this cursed landscape! She was clawing the sides of her head as she rolled, screaming: "NoT fAIr! NoT FaIR!!"

Walking out of a silver mist that manifested on the ground adjacent to Gil and Regan, Otrimi stepped forth and glanced up at the temper throwing Chaos Dragon. "My dear Ravena, it has been too long! What has you so upset?" His cyan eyes all blinked independently of one another as he scanned the two naked humans with three eyes and the terrain destroying massive dragon with three others.

"I wanted to drop in for a visit, but if this is a bad time I can go!" He reared back and pounced up the mountainside, growing larger with each jump until he grew to the size of Ravena herself. Otrimi then leapt into the air and let loose a pair of bat wings that he flapped to over in place, releasing torrential winds that forced Gil to grab Regan's side and steady them both. "Have these two upset you, my dear?" Otrimi's hovering form dwarfed the night sky and blackened the ground below, offering cover for all manner of nasty creatures to skulk about.

_____

"Oh shit, this isn't good." Gil stated the obvious upon recognizing Otrimi and could only hope he wasn't recognized in turn. Despite being covered in sweat and bodily fluids, he immediately began to armor up to hide his features. "Hurry up and get dressed, we need to the hell out of here NOW." He whispered so as to avoid drawing attention to the two of them even as the bonfire flickered and was the only source of light around them for several dozens of feet...

She noted Gil's urgency as soon as the curious creature manifested from seemingly no where! Hearing the added stress to Gil's voice, Regan quietly nodded and quickly got changed herself. Slipping up the top of her dress, grabbing a hold of her hat and her bag, she turned to Gil to see what he was going to do next as she slipped her hat on and grabbed her staff. Whatever this new creature was, casually chatting up Ravena was certainly dangerous if Gil was stressed out about it. He must know what it is... best ask him later when we can, from the sound of it if we don't do something soon we're good as dead regardless of what we were promised... She thought despairingly.
Regan Blackthorne
Regan Blackthorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

BastionCon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravena the Chaos Dragon Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:50 pm

BastionCon wrote:

Ravena stopped her tantrum almost on a dime! "O-OTRIMI?! Surprised !" screamed the giant dragoness in a gasping manner, her clawed hands grabbing the sides of her cheeks and her large glowing orange eyes falling upon his...several glowing jade ones! "These two?? Forget them, where in the 97 1/2 hells have YOU been?! I haven't seen you since... well, before I was put to rest in that blasted cave! Boring, all hells boring!" She squirmed and fidgeted as she now rolled about with joy?

She rested on her back, her large human like breasts bobbed and she looked at Otrimi upside down, craning her neck back as she lay on her back in a playful manner. "No, no! Don't leave! How you been? How's da motha? What you've been eatin', ya eatin' good now? Who ya hangin' with Otrimi? Gotta spill everything~" She purred playfully, smiling ear to ear as she continued to look at him from her sprawled on her back position.
Ravena the Chaos Dragon
Ravena the Chaos Dragon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:11 am

Ravena the Chaos Dragon wrote:
BastionCon wrote:

Ravena stopped her tantrum almost on a dime! "O-OTRIMI?! Surprised !" screamed the giant dragoness in a gasping manner, her clawed hands grabbing the sides of her cheeks and her large glowing orange eyes falling upon his...several glowing jade ones! "These two?? Forget them, where in the 97 1/2 hells have YOU been?! I haven't seen you since... well, before I was put to rest in that blasted cave! Boring, all hells boring!" She squirmed and fidgeted as she now rolled about with joy?

She rested on her back, her large human like breasts bobbed and she looked at Otrimi upside down, craning her neck back as she lay on her back in a playful manner. "No, no! Don't leave! How you been? How's da motha? What you've been eatin', ya eatin' good now? Who ya hangin' with Otrimi? Gotta spill everything~" She purred playfully, smiling ear to ear as she continued to look at him from her sprawled on her back position.

"Oh I've been around, hopping from eon to eon. You were put to rest in a cave? Well that must have been boring." Otrimi yawned while letting his eyes wander, spying a thick grove of trees off in the distance. "I've been eating well! I've sampled several delectable morsels around the modern era and even digested most of them. The mortals these days are very plump!" His mouth watered at the shaded memories he had of eating someone or something just recently. Or maybe he thought he did?

"Or I think I've eaten them. I'm sure I have. Or haven't. What were we thinking about? Oh!" Otrimi landed next to Ravena, very closely in fact, before retching as if he were about to hock up a hairball. "Just. Need. To. Get. THIS. ONE. AAAACCCCCKKKK!!!" The Chaos Primordial suddenly bashed his head into the ground and left a deep imprint before spitting out a curvy woman glad in a purple suit into the distant grove of trees followed by a sword of some kind. A torrent of saliva followed suit, coating a portion of the forest in steaming Otrimi spit.

"There! My my she was causing quite a bit of indigestion." Otrimi watched the figure fly away until she landed safely in leaves atop the trees before turning to Ravena. "Other than that, I've been splendid." He cackled before vanishing in a puff of silver mist.

_______

"Now while they're distracted." Gil quickly dispelled the bonfire and ripped the coiled sword from the ground, swaddling it in the protective blanket before tossing it into his pack. He threw his weapons over his shoulder and grabbed Regan's hand to guide her in the opposite direction of whoever Otrimi had spit out. Gil also waved his free hand to shroud them in a spell of cloaking magic, silencing their footsteps and making their bodies partially transparent.

"That should buy us some time and keep some of the predators away. Our best bet is to head to your village. Care to lead the way?" He winked from under his helmet and gestured for Regan to lead the way after making sure the coast was clear.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Ravena the Chaos Dragon and Regan Blackthorne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Regan Blackthorne Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:26 am

Regan took a tight grip of the warrior's hand as he swiftly managed to pack what was necessary and cloak them with a spell to boot. She nodded to him. "Sure thing." She smiled, and pulled him along. "This way, listen for a creek, it surrounds the village." She whispered as she lead him along, somewhat recalling the path now. She thought about that fuzzy looking beast, what it had spit out, and the fact Ravena the lunatic dragoness was rather friendly with them. "What was that beast back there?" She asked, as she guided him through a series of odd groves, the sound of the bubbling creek becoming more apparent. "You and Ravena both seem familiar with it..." She asked, ducking under a limb as she guided him under the light of both moons in the sky.
Regan Blackthorne
Regan Blackthorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:39 am

Regan Blackthorne wrote:Regan took a tight grip of the warrior's hand as he swiftly managed to pack what was necessary and cloak them with a spell to boot. She nodded to him. "Sure thing." She smiled, and pulled him along. "This way, listen for a creek, it surrounds the village." She whispered as she lead him along, somewhat recalling the path now. She thought about that fuzzy looking beast, what it had spit out, and the fact Ravena the lunatic dragoness was rather friendly with them. "What was that beast back there?" She asked, as she guided him through a series of odd groves, the sound of the bubbling creek becoming more apparent. "You and Ravena both seem familiar with it..." She asked, ducking under a limb as she guided him under the light of both moons in the sky.

Moonlight lit their way as Gil followed the voluptuous witch. "Now that is a question that I really don't know how to answer. Just know that he's bad news and is never a good sign." He hated acting with such secrecy, but Otrimi's presence was a deleterious omen to be sure. The appearance of the Chaos Primordial often heralded ruin and disaster. He wanted to believe this time might be different, but it was all too perfectly timed to be coincidental. Otrimi may have saved their lives only for them to march directly to their dooms.

He would do his best to protect Regan, but nothing was a guarantee with his limited power. He needed to grow stronger either physically or in the way of magic. "So once we reach this village, do you think anyone would be inclined to offer instruction? My magic is still rudimentary at best." Gil asked as he heard the faint sound of water ahead.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravena the Chaos Dragon Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:43 am

BastionCon wrote:
Ravena the Chaos Dragon wrote:
BastionCon wrote:

"Oh I've been around, hopping from eon to eon. You were put to rest in a cave? Well that must have been boring." Otrimi yawned while letting his eyes wander, spying a thick grove of trees off in the distance. "I've been eating well! I've sampled several delectable morsels around the modern era and even digested most of them. The mortals these days are very plump!" His mouth watered at the shaded memories he had of eating someone or something just recently. Or maybe he thought he did?

"Or I think I've eaten them. I'm sure I have. Or haven't. What were we thinking about? Oh!" Otrimi landed next to Ravena, very closely in fact, before retching as if he were about to hock up a hairball. "Just. Need. To. Get. THIS. ONE. AAAACCCCCKKKK!!!" The Chaos Primordial suddenly bashed his head into the ground and left a deep imprint before spitting out a curvy woman glad in a purple suit into the distant grove of trees followed by a sword of some kind. A torrent of saliva followed suit, coating a portion of the forest in steaming Otrimi spit.

"There! My my she was causing quite a bit of indigestion." Otrimi watched the figure fly away until she landed safely in leaves atop the trees before turning to Ravena. "Other than that, I've been splendid." He cackled before vanishing in a puff of silver mist.

"It WAS!" replied the dragoness, who pedalled her knees angrily, destroying dead trees and other despoiled plant life under scaly heel! She then rolled onto her side, tail swishing about, back facing the pair who quickly fled without their knowledge or rather she just didn't care anymore. "It was absolutely dreadful...! But breakfast was amusing. Very plump indeed! Made my jaw crack and everything!" She said, cracking her jaw to the side, before resetting it with her hand. She watched him retch up some poor bitch, flying through the darkness and somewhere past her. "She must'nt have agreed with you. Those are rare!" She chuckled, turning to face him as he 'poofed' again! "W-wait! Otrimi? OTRIMI!?!" Screamed the giantess who shot up quickly, looking about for him. "Don't go just yet! We just began catching up!" She cried, spreading her bat-like wings and taking flight in the night air, her voice roaring over the valley:

"OTRIMI.....!!!!!"
Ravena the Chaos Dragon
Ravena the Chaos Dragon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Regan Blackthorne Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:03 am

BastionCon wrote:
Regan Blackthorne wrote:Regan took a tight grip of the warrior's hand as he swiftly managed to pack what was necessary and cloak them with a spell to boot. She nodded to him. "Sure thing." She smiled, and pulled him along. "This way, listen for a creek, it surrounds the village." She whispered as she lead him along, somewhat recalling the path now. She thought about that fuzzy looking beast, what it had spit out, and the fact Ravena the lunatic dragoness was rather friendly with them. "What was that beast back there?" She asked, as she guided him through a series of odd groves, the sound of the bubbling creek becoming more apparent. "You and Ravena both seem familiar with it..." She asked, ducking under a limb as she guided him under the light of both moons in the sky.

Moonlight lit their way as Gil followed the voluptuous witch. "Now that is a question that I really don't know how to answer. Just know that he's bad news and is never a good sign." He hated acting with such secrecy, but Otrimi's presence was a deleterious omen to be sure. The appearance of the Chaos Primordial often heralded ruin and disaster. He wanted to believe this time might be different, but it was all too perfectly timed to be coincidental. Otrimi may have saved their lives only for them to march directly to their dooms.

He would do his best to protect Regan, but nothing was a guarantee with his limited power. He needed to grow stronger either physically or in the way of magic. "So once we reach this village, do you think anyone would be inclined to offer instruction? My magic is still rudimentary at best." Gil asked as he heard the faint sound of water ahead.

"Sounds ominous..." she replied, and could feel that Gil knew more than he stated, but didn't press. Instead, it was best to get as much distance from the pair of loons as quickly as possible.

After a short while, he brought up a question in turn. "Hmm..." she thought for a moment, before stopping. It seemed like they were far enough away now, given the bubbling creek was in earshot. "I suppose you would need to consult with members of the Council, like Lady Medea Minerva:" she says, opening her palm and projecting a magical image of the woman in question:

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 5 Unknown

She was a strikingly beautiful witch, tall and long legged, curvaceous in all the right places with long coal black hair and bright blue eyes.

"Then there's the Herbalist, Palu, also a part of our Council." She continued, the image shifting, now depicting a woman who looked more Goddess than human. She had long, calf length moss green hair, large green-blue eyes and wore very thin, revealing robes.

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 5 Palutena_kid_icarus_drawn_by_senacolada__42ab429799baf71b390fc6f11d41d424

"Then there's Samara Widow... I'd be weary about her though. Like the other two, she's a member of the council, but she's rather... peculiar." She explained, as the visage of the goddess-like Palu shifted to darker tones, and a tall, seductive dark haired witch appeared before them. She had fangs, as she was a vampire, and large ruby red eyes. She wore a revealing black dress and a wicked looking hat atop her long curtain of raven black hair.

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 5 Arm20449001_Normal

"Those are just three of the village's leaders, but there are plenty others if they do not wish to aid you." She explained with a soft smile.
Regan Blackthorne
Regan Blackthorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:28 am

Regan Blackthorne wrote:
BastionCon wrote:

"Sounds ominous..." she replied, and could feel that Gil knew more than he stated, but didn't press. Instead, it was best to get as much distance from the pair of loons as quickly as possible.

After a short while, he brought up a question in turn. "Hmm..." she thought for a moment, before stopping. It seemed like they were far enough away now, given the bubbling creek was in earshot. "I suppose you would need to consult with members of the Council, like Lady Medea Minerva:" she says, opening her palm and projecting a magical image of the woman in question:

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 5 Unknown

She was a strikingly beautiful witch, tall and long legged, curvaceous in all the right places with long coal black hair and bright blue eyes.

"Then there's the Herbalist, Palu, also a part of our Council." She continued, the image shifting, now depicting a woman who looked more Goddess than human. She had long, calf length moss green hair, large green-blue eyes and wore very thin, revealing robes.

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 5 Palutena_kid_icarus_drawn_by_senacolada__42ab429799baf71b390fc6f11d41d424

"Then there's Samara Widow... I'd be weary about her though. Like the other two, she's a member of the council, but she's rather... peculiar." She explained, as the visage of the goddess-like Palu shifted to darker tones, and a tall, seductive dark haired witch appeared before them. She had fangs, as she was a vampire, and large ruby red eyes. She wore a revealing black dress and a wicked looking hat atop her long curtain of raven black hair.

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 5 Arm20449001_Normal

"Those are just three of the village's leaders, but there are plenty others if they do not wish to aid you." She explained with a soft smile.

Gil was blown away by the beauty of the three leaders, each rivaling Regan in their own way. "I'm humbled by the beauty of your leaders even if they don't compare to you." Gil couldn't resist smooth talking his companion a bit, it just came naturally. "Is there anything we need to do before actually entering the village? Context clues tell me there aren't many, if any, men there." He wasn't exactly afraid, but it would definitely be best to avoid facing the wrath of an entire village of literal witches.

"I'm quite looking forward to greater instruction though. With more power, I can protect everyone." Gil's voice grew quiet as he clenched his fist, gazing down at his right gauntlet. He reflected on the senseless loss of life around Galiavan, the endless cycle of predator and prey that plagued every facet of life on the planet. Without realizing it, he had become lost in thought in utter silence with nothing but the sound of Regan's breathing and the water flowing behind her.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Regan Blackthorne Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:16 am

BastionCon wrote:
Gil was blown away by the beauty of the three leaders, each rivaling Regan in their own way. "I'm humbled by the beauty of your leaders even if they don't compare to you." Gil couldn't resist smooth talking his companion a bit, it just came naturally. "Is there anything we need to do before actually entering the village? Context clues tell me there aren't many, if any, men there." He wasn't exactly afraid, but it would definitely be best to avoid facing the wrath of an entire village of literal witches.

"I'm quite looking forward to greater instruction though. With more power, I can protect everyone." Gil's voice grew quiet as he clenched his fist, gazing down at his right gauntlet. He reflected on the senseless loss of life around Galiavan, the endless cycle of predator and prey that plagued every facet of life on the planet. Without realizing it, he had become lost in thought in utter silence with nothing but the sound of Regan's breathing and the water flowing behind her.

She smirked. "We let in men every now and then for... fun~" she giggled. "They are more powerful than I am, with many more years behind their collective belts. They are some of the more experienced witches I've met." She then shook her head. "Not really, the barrier allows those who are allowed entry by a hidden mark on our bodies, the other witches and myself, I mean." She began. "However, in your case, all you have to do is hold my hand and I can allow you entry. We're allowed to bring a guest through, when warranted, but this is going to be a 'special case'." she explained.

She watched him fall silent as he made a solemn prayer to protect everyone and she didn't realize just how quiet till she let out a shallow breath. Smirking, she reached up and slid her slender fingers under his helm, patting his cheek underneath. "I'm sure you will." She cooed, remaining there for a few moments before sliding her hand down. "Come, we shouldn't be too far away now."
Regan Blackthorne
Regan Blackthorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:59 am

Regan Blackthorne wrote:
BastionCon wrote:

She smirked. "We let in men every now and then for... fun~" she giggled. "They are more powerful than I am, with many more years behind their collective belts. They are some of the more experienced witches I've met." She then shook her head. "Not really, the barrier allows those who are allowed entry by a hidden mark on our bodies, the other witches and myself, I mean." She began. "However, in your case, all you have to do is hold my hand and I can allow you entry. We're allowed to bring a guest through, when warranted, but this is going to be a 'special case'." she explained.

She watched him fall silent as he made a solemn prayer to protect everyone and she didn't realize just how quiet till she let out a shallow breath. Smirking, she reached up and slid her slender fingers under his helm, patting his cheek underneath. "I'm sure you will." She cooed, remaining there for a few moments before sliding her hand down. "Come, we shouldn't be too far away now."

"Ladies first then." Gil let Regan take the lead so they could find and enter this vaunted village of witches. He didn't know what to expect and so set his expectations accordingly. At worse, he might be met with hostility and ostracized. At best, he expected a formal greeting and possibly inquiries into his intentions. Regardless, it would be interesting at least. Not least of all the prospect of meeting as many other busty beauties as Regan.

Gil wasn't a pervert, but the thought was enough to drive even a disciplined warrior like him into lustful anticipation. "Ahem. So I just hold your hand once we get to the barrier?" He asked after noticing their pace had begun to slow.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Regan Blackthorne Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:56 am

Regan was at a loss of words, she almost didn't hear Gil as she looked around in shock. "It's... gone! The barrier...!" The witch gasped, blinking her solitary eye. "This... this isn't good! Medea, Palu, Samara!" She ran ahead of Gil, rushing into a thicket of trees. This isn't good... the prophecy? Is- is it in fact true?! She mentally screamed!
Regan Blackthorne
Regan Blackthorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:18 am

Regan Blackthorne wrote:Regan was at a loss of words, she almost didn't hear Gil as she looked around in shock. "It's... gone! The barrier...!" The witch gasped, blinking her solitary eye. "This... this isn't good! Medea, Palu, Samara!" She ran ahead of Gil, rushing into a thicket of trees. This isn't good... the prophecy? Is- is it in fact true?! She mentally screamed!

As Regan rushed ahead into the woods, Gil immediately brought up his guard due to an ominous feeling on the wind. "Regan! Be careful. Where are you?" The armored warrior called out as he drew his Longsword.

____

Hanging from the tree, an invasive predator not native to Galiavan hung from a large branch. The Barnacle's tongue hung low and blended in with the trees around it as Regan ran straight into its tongue.

It hit her mouth in such a way the witch was prevented from speaking and wrapped up in the Adhesive tongue, coiled around her. It then began to lift her toward a salivating maw eager to digest her curvy body.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Regan Blackthorne Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:57 am

BastionCon wrote:
Regan Blackthorne wrote:Regan was at a loss of words, she almost didn't hear Gil as she looked around in shock. "It's... gone! The barrier...!" The witch gasped, blinking her solitary eye. "This... this isn't good! Medea, Palu, Samara!" She ran ahead of Gil, rushing into a thicket of trees. This isn't good... the prophecy? Is- is it in fact true?! She mentally screamed!

As Regan rushed ahead into the woods, Gil immediately brought up his guard due to an ominous feeling on the wind.  "Regan! Be careful. Where are you?" The armored warrior called out as he drew his Longsword.

____

Hanging from the tree, an invasive predator not native to Galiavan hung from a large branch. The Barnacle's tongue hung low and blended in with the trees around it as Regan ran straight into its tongue.

It hit her mouth in such a way the witch was prevented from speaking and wrapped up in the Adhesive tongue, coiled around her. It then began to lift her toward a salivating maw eager to digest her curvy body.

The wet smack to Regan's face made the woman recoil with disgust! She was about to voice her disgust when she realized she couldn't! Her voice had been silenced! What the-?! She mentally screamed, the cyclopian witch's eye growing wide before she found the tongue like appendage wrapping around her neck! Gagging, she reached up gripping the coil as it began to lift her effortlessly into the canopy above, just within moments of Gil walking past where she stood! She looked down at him, gasping, trying to scream! However all for naught as the coiling tongue wrapped around her curvaceous figure! She kicked her knees, her legs pinned by the adhesive and coiling tongue. She went from staring down at Gil's back to up at the creature's gnarly maw! "Mmmmfff?!!!" Shrieked the witch, muffled as tears rolled down her cheeks, saliva dripping onto her soft cheeks as she stared up into the sweaty, undulating throat of the barnacle!!
Regan Blackthorne
Regan Blackthorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:45 am

Regan Blackthorne wrote:
BastionCon wrote:

As Regan rushed ahead into the woods, Gil immediately brought up his guard due to an ominous feeling on the wind.  "Regan! Be careful. Where are you?" The armored warrior called out as he drew his Longsword.

____

The wet smack to Regan's face made the woman recoil with disgust! She was about to voice her disgust when she realized she couldn't! Her voice had been silenced! What the-?! She mentally screamed, the cyclopian witch's eye growing wide before she found the tongue like appendage wrapping around her neck! Gagging, she reached up gripping the coil as it began to lift her effortlessly into the canopy above, just within moments of Gil walking past where she stood! She looked down at him, gasping, trying to scream! However all for naught as the coiling tongue wrapped around her curvaceous figure! She kicked her knees, her legs pinned by the adhesive and coiling tongue. She went from staring down at Gil's back to up at the creature's gnarly maw! "Mmmmfff?!!!" Shrieked the witch, muffled as tears rolled down her cheeks, saliva dripping onto her soft cheeks as she stared up into the sweaty, undulating throat of the barnacle!!

The barnacle's jaws spread wide in preparation to accommodate Regan's generous curves, drizzling even more saliva down on her frightened, pretty face. All of the movements of its tongue were completely silent even as it wrapped tighter and tighter around the witch's body, never once allowing her to scream or grunt loud enough for Gil to hear. Regan would learn what had happened to several of her witch sisters firsthand. Already barnacles had begun to invade the trees around the edge of the village to devour and digest stragglers and unwary travelers.

They weren't responsible for the destruction of the barrier, but the dangling predators had gladly taken advantage of its absence. In only a few short moments, the barnacle's maw widened and engulfed Regan's head, hat and all. It began to clamp down tightly on her facial features, threatening to break her neck if she struggled too harshly when being swallowed.

___

"What the fuck is this feeling? It feels like we're surrounded but I don't hear anything." Gil kept his sword at the ready and began to walk away from his companion in peril, unknowingly leaving her to her potential doom.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Aranea Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:15 am

Meanwhile...

"Hah!" Aranea cried, fanning the flames of her magic spell as she turned a giant silkworm into a puddle of fat. "My my, these dreadful things are popping up in droves in such a short period~" Hummed the tall, voluptuous woman with plush and curvy thighs as she fanned herself. Her long crimson hair braided with a serrated double bladed dagger at the end. She had pale skin, with a tattoo which wrapped around her entire body.

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 5 Aranea_2

She was a dark sorceress from the village of witches, a half succubus half elvish woman with glowing green eyes and an appetite for human flesh when she was in a bad mood, but she would never turn on her dear sisters of the village! She was accountable however for the missing of Jemial and Ithtecca however...

"Behind you, luv!" She called out to Firlua Cayote, another promising witch with great powers of fire, tossing a jewel into the mouth of a giant worm about to devour Firlua! The gem vanished deep into the worm's gullet, and within moments several spikes shot out from its fatty hide from within!

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 5 Firlua_Cayote

Firlua Cayote was a beautiful fire magus with deep crimson hair and strutted about with a leather bustier and a red silken sarong. Like Aranea she was tall, with an hourglass figure and highly attractive. "Thanks!" She called back, throwing a ball of fire into the throat of the suffering monster. Within moments the worm was immolated from the inside out, bursting from the wounds made by Aranea.

"No problem~" hummed Aranea, who threw her braid across one of the barnacle thing's tongues, cutting it before guiding fire from Firlua's flames via her fan up into the treetops.

"Seriously, where did these abominations come from?! How could the village fall so quickly?" Firlua groaned.

Aranea shrugged. "Perhaps they were always here, just waiting for the opportunity to strike... so bothersome, really." sighed Aranea, who tossed back her bangs and watched as the barnacle bursted, hurtling skeletonized remains of Rosa, another witch who had fought with them not too long ago down upon the forest floor.

"Oh no, Rosa...!" gasped Cayote.

"Such a pity. She was a fine lass~" Aranea yawned, looking down at the wig of dark hair that still clung to the slimy bleached white skull.

Aranea
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:40 am

Aranea wrote:Meanwhile...

"Hah!" Aranea cried, fanning the flames of her magic spell as she turned a giant silkworm into a puddle of fat. "My my, these dreadful things are popping up in droves in such a short period~" Hummed the tall, voluptuous woman with plush and curvy thighs as she fanned herself. Her long crimson hair braided with a serrated double bladed dagger at the end. She had pale skin, with a tattoo which wrapped around her entire body.

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 5 Aranea_2

She was a dark sorceress from the village of witches, a half succubus half elvish woman with glowing green eyes and an appetite for human flesh when she was in a bad mood, but she would never turn on her dear sisters of the village! She was accountable however for the missing of Jemial and Ithtecca however...

"Behind you, luv!" She called out to Firlua Cayote, another promising witch with great powers of fire, tossing a jewel into the mouth of a giant worm about to devour Firlua! The gem vanished deep into the worm's gullet, and within moments several spikes shot out from its fatty hide from within!

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 5 Firlua_Cayote

Firlua Cayote was a beautiful fire magus with deep crimson hair and strutted about with a leather bustier and a red silken sarong. Like Aranea she was tall, with an hourglass figure and highly attractive. "Thanks!" She called back, throwing a ball of fire into the throat of the suffering monster. Within moments the worm was immolated from the inside out, bursting from the wounds made by Aranea.

"No problem~" hummed Aranea, who threw her braid across one of the barnacle thing's tongues, cutting it before guiding fire from Firlua's flames via her fan up into the treetops.

"Seriously, where did these abominations come from?! How could the village fall so quickly?" Firlua groaned.

Aranea shrugged. "Perhaps they were always here, just waiting for the opportunity to strike... so bothersome, really." sighed Aranea, who tossed back her bangs and watched as the barnacle bursted, hurtling skeletonized remains of Rosa, another witch who had fought with them not too long ago down upon the forest floor.

"Oh no, Rosa...!" gasped Cayote.

"Such a pity. She was a fine lass~" Aranea yawned, looking down at the wig of dark hair that still clung to the slimy bleached white skull.

Half a dozen worms were cut down by the duo, halting their advance into the village to devour its inhabitants. The true assault had yet to begin with this vanguard being only one piece of the greater puzzle. The smaller specimens were also being directed by a much larger and more powerful silkworm with a powerful trump card.

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 5 Eb119edf549de5c975d41e564f1ddf61

This worm was twice as large as the others, nearly ten feet long and six feet across. It had burrowed under the ground and was directing its subordinates via telepathic commands. It sensed another hostile presence approaching though this was disgusted the worm, being the opposite of its preferred prey.

"Regan! Did one of these bastards get you?!" Gil called from under his helmet as he stumbled on the battle taking place. There he witnessed the two gorgeous witches slaughtering the half dozen predators. He brought his longsword down on a nearby worm and cleaved its head in half, taking care not to harm anyone if it had swallowed any victims.

Gil's sudden appearance distracted the two witches long for the Greater Worm to act. It burst from the ground just behind the two and launched two balls of silk at their heads, distracting them and preventing them from casting any spells verbally. The bundles were also connected by a single strand that forced the two redheads to collide chest first with one another. At that moment the Greater Worm lunged, engulfing both theirs heads with its glistening maw. Two smaller worms then capitalized by grabbing the legs of Aranea and Firlua respectively. In only an instant they were now being devoured headfirst by the Greater Worm and feet first by two smaller silkworms, leaving Gil to watch in horror with a meadow full of smaller predators between them.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Aranea Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:50 am

The women were silenced by layers of silk which also entangled them together. Luckily for the chaotic sorceress however, she also specialized in weaponry! Her braid with the bladed end was more than just for show, as she swung her head to whip the blade across her back freeing her arms as Firlua's head was now launched into Aranea's jiggly bosom! The red head's face clung to the elvish woman's plush pillows as she raised her arms and gripped the sides of the silk worm's massive mouth! She glared over to Gil, her large, unearthly green eyes seemed to plead with him as she shot her head over Fir's, slamming her bladed braid into the top of the silk worm's mouth as it was chomping down over them both! "Mmmmmmpppph!!!" Both women screamed as they squirmed under the weight of the massive black Domescadian Silk Worm! Her blade dragged across the fatty surface of the worm's fleshy exterior, her claw like fingers gripping the edge of its ring like mouth but it did little to hold it back as fetid air wafts over both red heads and begins to rapidly descend upon them both!

"HRRRRMPPPH?!!" Came the confused muffled cries of both arcane warriors, who were hip deep in the mouth of a giant worm! Their long, slender legs scissoring as they kicked viciously as the monster jerked back and began to swallow them whole!! All the while, Aranea's eyes darted side to side, glowing in the slimy darkness as they slid down together in the undulating mass! She knew these beasts well... they digested their prey and what didn't get digested (mainly bones) would eventually melt down and become the main ingredient in their durable and most supple of silk threads....!

Aranea
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:57 am

Smaller Domescan Silk Worms shot out from the ground, like grubs!

Lair of the Famine Beasts - Page 5 613f2b447526af3f1bacd20ba4cc98ac

They were long like a python, but their girth was the size of a 4x4's tire! Though nowhere the size of the large black mass currently eating Aranea and Firlua, they could still easily swallow a mortal whole! Also, oddly, they had a swinging tendril like mass at the end of their tails; spiked and barbed and prehensile- it was actually a tongue leading to a second mouth!

About four of these seven foot long creatures spawned before Gil, surrounding him, preventing him from helping the pair of witches as the massive black worm jerked its head back and made the pair of twitching, scissoring legs descend quicker!
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next